Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Annoying

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The most annoying thing about this mop is the lock which holds the extended handle in place. It comes undone every 2 mins & you spend more time fixing this than actually mopping. My mop is 6 mnths old & already in for repair bc it is steaming on & off - I am now without a mop for 2 weeks while Harvey Norman get it repaired. Frustrating!

Traralgon, Victoria 3844

Verified Purchase Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I am very much satisfied with it . It got strong cleaning power and light in weight so easy to maneuver. I got 32,square house and I don't refill again, I use it only once. I don't replace the pads as well it's enough to clean with replacing but I clean every week. It drys very quickly and doesn't leave any spots

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Made mopping so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Well after reading the reviews on here I decided to buy it and love it well... as much as anyone who really hates housework could love a mop. I love being able to put the pads in the wash. the floor dries alot quicker than having to use a traditional mop.

Murray River Country

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Apr 2017

GREAT MOP - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I brought this mop after reading some of the reviews, I have quite a few very large areas of black timber floorboards and dark charcoal super shiny porcelain tiles. I could not find anything to clean them with that did not mark or show smears or dried water marks after cleaning. I thought this is expensive but given the area I need to cover I am almost looking at commercial equipment.
The unit heats up well gets hot pretty fast - you can fill with hot/warm water but if you are still busy cleaning just put in on 5 minutes before you need it.
I found that the pads that come with it make it hard to push - I noticed a lot of people mentioned that. I brought replacement (non genuine set of 5 from ebay - they came from Korea - 4 week wait) but made a great difference in the smoothness of the unit when you are pushing it. I think on inspection its the hemming of the pad that makes it curl or move and the non genuine ones dont seem to have that problem. Plus when you have so many pads you can change them more often so you know that if one room is dirtier than another you are not spreading that dirt around in the next room you move to.
I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend leaving the unit switched on whilst sitting on timber floors/varnished/lacquered finishes - it gets very hot and would not want to burn that area - unit comes with a heat pad make sure you use that or place it back on some tiles while not being used.
I agree with others that mention that it is hard to gauge how much water it has in it - it definitely needs some sort of gauge so you know where your at with how much water is still left.
Other than what I mentioned above I think its a great unit and I am very happy with it.

Purchased at: Betta Home Living

Generation: EZ1 Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great value! i love my steam mop

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Love the quick heating up, long usage with little water for cleaning (40min?), quick and easy to use, quick drying on floors, happy with the cleaning!

Improvements: the cord could be longer, its hard to get into small spaces because of the size of the head,

on a side note: the mop pads stops sticking after a couple of usages and curls up when moping (although have found a substitute product on ebay which is way better than the actual monster brand quality!)

Western Australia

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Not good

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

If I could insert a photo I would. I clean all the time my tiles are a cream colour. After mopping if I use a magic eraser on the tile it get black dirt off. You think your tiles look clean but they are not. I think there has to be a betters way to clean floors if anyone has the answers let me know. I feel like I'm wasting my time using steam mops.

Generation: EZ1 Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great so far, just used it for first time

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

Just did me tiles in three rooms and hall, I did it very slowly over my large areas, i noticed it dried quickly, and tiles have some cracks it made them look less getting the grime out of smaller cracks, took marks off the edge next to walls (remember i did this very slow and spend alot of time, each time now will be general mop). had to refill alot but that is probably because of how much time i spent slowly. will try the carpet thingo another day. don't like the the refill part the hole is tiny but always had a hand towel with me to wipe any drips pouring, heated up in about 3 mins each time. I reviewed heaps of these mops and they all have pro's and con's.... so i will review again after i do carpet and floor a few more times. wish they had longer cords but none of them do for the size of my place.
Oh had marks on tiles from the chairs, I wen't over it several times very slow and wow all gone! thought the marks were permanent! so far so good. wish they all came with bigger water tanks but they all seem to be standard in size.

February 20th 2017 Update: ok as per previous review i have now tried it on the carpet

Barely has any effect on the spot carpet stains (one of the reasons i picked this one) may sanitize carpet but against directions i took of the plastic frame and then the pad to try on older rug i didn't care about with a new cat puke mark, barely does anything. I have a carpet shampoo thing so not too worried just thought i could do spot stains after mopping all the tiles once a week..... nope not gonna happen.....so forget it on carpet for anything else than sanitizing.

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Generation: EZ1 Date Purchased: Jul 2015

Too Good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Fanatastic mop. So easy to use and maintain. Streak free clean, no chemicals needed just pure steam. Been using it for now nearly 2 years. couple of improvements needed. There should be a better way to gauge the water level especially when we are filling it up. Second, the replacement microfibre pads should be a bit cheaper.
Other than that - it is too good.

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Convenient and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Recently bought this steam cleaner to clean polished concrete floors, we have pets and 2 kids so the floors can get messy! The unit heats up quickly and is convenient to use, however the water runs out pretty fast and you need to wait for it to cool down before refilling. The steam jet on the front is OK, but doesn't really add that much more cleaning power... It leaves a good finish on the floors, and they don't too get wet and dry quick. It hasn't replaced our normal mop and bucket, but is a great for doing a quick job and leaves a streak free hygienic result. The pads wash easy in the washing machine, and are wearing well so far. The extra plastic attachment for adding to the pad when cleaning carpet works well and ensures it 'glides' reasonably well on the carpet surface. I have only used on carpets to freshen them up, or to steam a small area for spills that need to be sanitised.

• 14 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Pretty good so far ................

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

We have just purchased this mop and used it about five times. We replaced our old mop from Aldi which sprayed water everywhere. This mop is very sturdy and well made. You can feel the quality when you use it. It is easy to move around our floors (tiled and timber) particularly when the pad is wet.

Pros - good quality, I believe the tank is stainless steel and the stopper to the tank looks like it is brass. You bend the handle towards you for steam and when the handle is brought upright again the steam stops. There is also a landing pad for you to use when not mopping.

Cons - smallish water tank 600ml. There is no water indicator so when the steam stops it is time to fill up the tank. You cannot do this straight away though you have to leave the water tank to cool a little. Water container is 200ml so you have to use three times, it would have been better for them to provide a 600 ml container.

Apart from the above Cons, it cleans our floors very well indeed. There are two steam boosters on the side which you can aim towards stubborn marks. However for the Cons I have deducted one star, otherwise it would have been 5!

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Not worth the money, after 6 months ready for the bin

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

I had the older model for many years, and had no problems with it,, so when it started to leak at the hose i replaced it with the newer model. Within days of getting it the catch to lock in the poles broke, then the wheel kept coming off. today it had a flare up and now completely ruined, within a year of purchasing it I now have no steam cleaner. Not worth the money.

Generation: EZ1 Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Great mop but poorly made.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2016

The mop cleans well but the catch to lock in the pole when extended keeps coming undone so the pole keeps shortening during use which is highly annoying. I would probably buy a better known brand next time around. The water reservoir always bubbles over when filling even when the tank is not full.

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Terrible! Hard work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Doesn't produce enough steam which makes it a tough work out to push around. Takes multiple attempts to remove simple water and dog paw prints. It's like pushing a broom through mud trying to get it around a small kitchen and living area. Wish I hadn't brought it. Got it to replaced a a Shark which was far easier to move around tiled floors.

Do not waste money on this mop!

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 22 helpful votes

Generation: EZ1 Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2016

Does exactly what is says. Cleans hard floors. I use it on our living/dining/kitchen and it works just fine. Very easy to use. Leaves no residue or streaking. Floors are like new. Really cannot fault it. As a bonus it freshens up our rugs too. One tank does the whole floor and the cord is long enough to reach everywhere.

Generation: EZ1-R Date Purchased: Feb 1996

Not enough steam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2016

I ordered the product to try and create some good old steamy fun. Unfortunately, instead of the tsunami of steam that I anticipated, there was an only a minute trickle of steam, which disappointed me, my floors and my partner. I rate 1/10 for lack of many steam. Steam. Steam.

• 1 review

Generation: EZ1

What a great run we had with this model.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2016

Our great run of some five years of fairly constant use ended abruptly with an electrical short in the cord right near my hand!! Thank goodness for circuit breakers! I must say that the response I received from Denise at the 1800 number was professional and empathetic - as a result, we have now purchased a refurbished EZ1R. Thank you Denise you are a valuable point of contact for your company.

Adelaide, SA

• 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Generation: EZ1-R

Almost perfect!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2016

After doing my research I decided on this mop high certainly wasn't the cheapest. I am very happy with the results when using on both my high gloss tiles and polished wooded floor. No streaks or wet patches. I have used it on the carpet which certainly looks fresher. So far I have only used it about five times and have not run out of water yet. Pads are easy to take on and off, as yet I have not washed them. I only have one tiny complaint about the design in that the power cord exits the machine very low down and I constantly stand on it, this has been solved by not fully unwinding the cord. Easy to move over the floor, it just flies over carpets!!! Stands by itself in the corner when not in use. A good purchase which I would recommenD.

• 1 review

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Love this steam mop and thought i was going to need to replace it when the filler plug would no longer tighten. Decided to try the support line, no questions asked a new filler plug was mailed overnight and solved our problem. Wow what more could you ask for ?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euroflex Official

Thanks for taking the time to review the steam mop Grant, we're thrilled you love your monster.

Gold Coast

• 2 helpful votes

Generation: EZ1-R

Does its job.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2016

It definitely does its job. I found it easy to move not heavy or bulky as some have said. It does not have the same scrub power as a mop so any dry bits of food (for me tonight it was tomato seeds juice) need to be removed by hand and if it does unstick it, it will just move ot around the floor. It is simply for going over your floors when they have minimal mess and cleaning as soon as mess is made (as a mother this isnt always possible). If I didn't have a toddler constantly running mess around the house it would be fine!
Carpet attatchment I found to be a complete waste of advertising and time, my carpets don't look fresher (maybe more sanitised).

Honestly after the hundreds of different steam mops I have looked and researched, I really doubt there is a perfect one. I am not unsatisfied but I am definitely not jumping in excitement about the enginuity of it.

Mostly perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2016

I have had my blue steam mop for 7 years so yes I love it. But also find the pad are a pain as they do fold over, however recently I tried washing them in a laundry washing bag, have found the Velcro lasts longer and they don't fold over as quickly. Peg on the line longways. Helps.
Cheers Sandra

Comments
Euroflex Official

Hi Sandra, thanks for taking the time to review, we appreciate your feedback. We definitely recommend replacing cloth pads every 6-12months depending on usage and a gentle wash is always best.

1 of 9 pages