• 1 review

Carpet clean.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

My carpet never looked better, this is the second time I have used Everdry and both times I have been impressed with the results. I have white carpet and lots of grandkids so it is often very soiled. But after Michael does his magic it looks like new. And highly recommend Everdry.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bondi Beach

• 1 review

Like Brand New!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I searched the internet reading reviews, until I found Michael's company and am very pleased with the results. It was a difficult job- a couple of dirty beige linen lounges, chairs and light coloured rugs that had not been cleaned for over 7 years. Michael was able to restore them back to almost brand new condition. He was on time, professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him for your next cleaning job!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fantastic all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Best carpet clean ever. Michael is lovely and punctual. The carpet has come up way better than with a previous clean from another company. Excellent service. Thank you Michael.

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

If you need your carpets cleaned you must hire Michael from Everdry Carpet Cleaning. Michael was absolutely wonderful, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. My carpet was 24 years old and has come up looking new again. Michael also cleaned my area rug and that too, looks new again. Amazing results! Michael is a true professional and highly competent. He arrived on time was clean, tidy and pleasant and I would not hesitate on recommending Michael. I will definitely be using Everdry Carpet Cleaning again. Job well done Michael.

So happy! Amazing service and results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I have a 2 and 3 year old, so you can imagine the state of my carpets. My expectations in getting various stains out, having not professionally cleaned the carpets in 7 years, was low. Not only was Michael on time, professional and friendly, he left with my carpets looking new, with 98% of the stains gone! I was absolutely amazed. I will definitely be recommending him to family and friends.

Sensational work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

What a great experience. Not cheap but on time and the carpets were cleaned to perfection. Thanks again and would definitely use again

Ermington

Fantastic Carpet Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Michael was fantastic, not only came on time but was friendly and helpful. The carpet came up amazing in the house which hadn't been done for a long time. A true professional in his trade. Will recommend for any carpet cleaning.

Great result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Michael arrived right on time and worked solidly to greatly improve the appearance of our sofa. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Sensational and friendly service. I would recommend Everdry to anyone and will always return to Michael and Everdry Carpet Cleaning.

Lives up to the reviews!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Michael was wonderful: from the first phone call to finishing the job. I had underestimated the size of the job, but this did not present a problem to Michael at all who finished the clean, working extremely efficiently around staff who could not leave; removing the 'immovable' stains off the carpet (we still don't know what it was!); following our very particular requirements; and being very professional and personable. Will definitely be using him regularly from now on.

Definitely recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Michael arrived on time and was friendly, but also very professional. Excellent job completed on the carpets, and very thorough. Will definitely use Everdry again, and recommend to friends (already have!).

would highly recomend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I had 3 rooms and 2 stairways cleaned in addition to leather lounge being conditioned. they were on time, very pleasant and did a great job. price was exactly what was quoted. would highly recommend.

Leather lounge clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Great service. White lounge looks brand new again and smells clean. Very efficient and worked hard. Thank you Michael. Thanks.

Super clean. Exceeded my expectation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Pretty much all the marks (big and small ones) on carpet are gone. Michael is a very nice guy. I found his number from the customers' reviews. I can attest that his service is really good.

Very professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Michael the owner of the business who came to do my carpet cleaning was so professional, polite and easy to deal with. He is punctual and his cleaning service on my carpet and rug makes them looked like new!

I’d definitely recommend his service and looking forward to having him again for my carpet clean.

Verified Customer

Wow!, my carpets look brand new!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I am so impressed with the results, my carpet looks like its brand new!!
I cant recommend Michael highly enough, he was on time, very professional and the carpets look sooooo good.
I wish I found you sooner, you are going to have me as a customer for life, so very impressed with you, thanks again. 5 stars all the way!!

Wonderful result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Perfect job on our very stained carpets, we never thought that it would be possible to return them to just about new condition. Michael was on time, worked solidly and left behind a lovely fresh fragrance throughout the house. We will certainly be calling on Michael again.

Pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I can sincerely recommend Michael's services. I was very pleased with all aspects related to his carpet cleaning process. Michael was punctual, polite, and professional. My carpets were very dirty and they now look fresh and fabulous. I plan to use Michael's service again when I next need our carpets cleaned.

The stain king!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Michael cleaned my sofa today, and treated 3 pesky stains on my carpet. He didn't promise to get them out, but he did! Fantastic job. Arrived on time, did the work quickly and left everything in order. His prices are very reasonable. I've been using another big provider for a few years, but Michael will be my first call next time I need carpet or upholstery cleaning.

Fantastic result carpet like new.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Michael was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. Our carpet looks like new. I have had our carpet cleaned many times by other companies but never with such a good result. Well done Everdry would highly recommend them.

1 of 9 pages