Sensational work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

What a great experience. Not cheap but on time and the carpets were cleaned to perfection. Thanks again and would definitely use again

Ermington

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic Carpet Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Michael was fantastic, not only came on time but was friendly and helpful. The carpet came up amazing in the house which hadn't been done for a long time. A true professional in his trade. Will recommend for any carpet cleaning.

Great result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Michael arrived right on time and worked solidly to greatly improve the appearance of our sofa. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Sensational and friendly service. I would recommend Everdry to anyone and will always return to Michael and Everdry Carpet Cleaning.

Lives up to the reviews!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Michael was wonderful: from the first phone call to finishing the job. I had underestimated the size of the job, but this did not present a problem to Michael at all who finished the clean, working extremely efficiently around staff who could not leave; removing the 'immovable' stains off the carpet (we still don't know what it was!); following our very particular requirements; and being very professional and personable. Will definitely be using him regularly from now on.

Definitely recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Michael arrived on time and was friendly, but also very professional. Excellent job completed on the carpets, and very thorough. Will definitely use Everdry again, and recommend to friends (already have!).

would highly recomend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I had 3 rooms and 2 stairways cleaned in addition to leather lounge being conditioned. they were on time, very pleasant and did a great job. price was exactly what was quoted. would highly recommend.

Leather lounge clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Great service. White lounge looks brand new again and smells clean. Very efficient and worked hard. Thank you Michael. Thanks.

Super clean. Exceeded my expectation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Pretty much all the marks (big and small ones) on carpet are gone. Michael is a very nice guy. I found his number from the customers' reviews. I can attest that his service is really good.

Very professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Michael the owner of the business who came to do my carpet cleaning was so professional, polite and easy to deal with. He is punctual and his cleaning service on my carpet and rug makes them looked like new!

I’d definitely recommend his service and looking forward to having him again for my carpet clean.

Verified Customer

Wow!, my carpets look brand new!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I am so impressed with the results, my carpet looks like its brand new!!
I cant recommend Michael highly enough, he was on time, very professional and the carpets look sooooo good.
I wish I found you sooner, you are going to have me as a customer for life, so very impressed with you, thanks again. 5 stars all the way!!

Wonderful result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Perfect job on our very stained carpets, we never thought that it would be possible to return them to just about new condition. Michael was on time, worked solidly and left behind a lovely fresh fragrance throughout the house. We will certainly be calling on Michael again.

Pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I can sincerely recommend Michael's services. I was very pleased with all aspects related to his carpet cleaning process. Michael was punctual, polite, and professional. My carpets were very dirty and they now look fresh and fabulous. I plan to use Michael's service again when I next need our carpets cleaned.

The stain king!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Michael cleaned my sofa today, and treated 3 pesky stains on my carpet. He didn't promise to get them out, but he did! Fantastic job. Arrived on time, did the work quickly and left everything in order. His prices are very reasonable. I've been using another big provider for a few years, but Michael will be my first call next time I need carpet or upholstery cleaning.

Fantastic result carpet like new.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Michael was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. Our carpet looks like new. I have had our carpet cleaned many times by other companies but never with such a good result. Well done Everdry would highly recommend them.

Everdry Carpet Cleaning is highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Michael did a fantastic job of cleaning our carpets. He did a very thorough clean and removed all the spots, even reaching as far as he could under two beds! Thanks Michael, you deserve a five star rating .....

Such a thorough job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Michael did our home and office carpets and they're all better than I could have hoped for!
Stubborn stains are gone and after seeing how much dirt & grim he removed with his state of the art equipment, we'll now be getting them done with Michael regularly.
Both locations look & feel cleaner. It gives me piece of mind that each environment is now better for our health and Michael definitely has quality as a high priority in his service.

Thank you!

Wow Wow Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I highly recommend Everdry. Michael did a fabulous job cleaning our doggie stained carpets. And the stairs ... I didn't think anybody would be able to get them clean but Michael did it.

Carpets look brand new!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Michael is a god send! He is punctual and polite. He managed to clean stains, which had previously been missed by other carpet cleaners. The level of cleanliness in the carpets makes them look brand new. I would highly recommend his service. Thank you Michael!

Verified Customer

Don't bother looking elsewhere. Everdry is your cleaning destination

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

We had our lounges and carpet cleaned. Michael was efficient, professional and a gentleman. I couldn't be happier with the result. Without hesitation I sing his praises and recommend Everdry for your cleaning needs.

1 of 8 pages