Brisbane

Little Jars for Honemade Body Butter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have just received my 55ml Kilner Jars for making some cute little Christmas gifts. This company have so many items to offer. Just what I needed and prompt delivery

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Jodes,

Thank you for your recent order and for sharing your review.

We hope you enjoy making your homemade Christmas gifts, what a fantastic idea.

Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Adelaide

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Great products, great prices, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

A month ago I bought a large Woll Diamond Lite induction pan which got delivered within 3 days. I have been using it every day and I have loved it because of its great quality. I decided to buy the smaller Woll Diamond Lite pans that come in a set so I could have a complete cooking set. I highly recommend these products, they are a joy to use with their non-stick quality and removable handles so they can be used in the oven as well. Everten's price was the best I found online and their service has been excellent every time - timely delivery and no issues.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Kalina, Thank you for your recent orders placed with us and for your lovely review. We are all big fans of the Woll Diamond Lite range too and find the non-stick coating one of the best in the... read more »

Verified Customer

Fast delivery in bio-degradable packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Very efficient service. Product exactly as described.
Nice to see use of bio-degradable packaging.
Australian family business.
Good tracking of parcel.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Berittan,

Thank you for your recent order and lovely review.

We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon!

Verified Customer

Hooray for your Eco conscious packaging!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I purchased 2 frypans online and was thrilled to have them arrive in zero plastic or non- recyclable materials- well done!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Steph, Thank you for your recent order and taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to see our customers appreciate the steps we have taken to reduce our packaging waste by choosi... read more »

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Had my insulated lunch bag delivered today. 3 days after I bought. Competitive pricing and exactly what I thought it would be. Very satisfied thank you.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Thanks Jilly for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with a review. We hope you enjoy using your new insulated lunch bag!

Verified Customer

Faulty product issue solved on the spot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I purchased a Pyrolux Stock Pot more than a year ago and it has developed a crack in the rim of the pot. I contacted sales and sent in a photo. They immediately replied and offered a replacement. I had my new pot within a week. Thanks!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your review and I am glad to hear the team was able to assist you promptly with your warranty claim.

We hope you enjoy using your stock pot!

So Simple yet So Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

Buy one. You will love it. Try the large one first. I bought one years ago as my wooden spoon had carked it. The sales girl showed me a Spoonula and guaranteed I would use it everyday. I liked the colour range and the price was good so I gave it a go. Had it for years until my new Rescue cat chewed it to bits. Gets every last drop out of your casserole pot, your cake mix bowl, your jam jar, your cream container.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your lovely review and we hope you enjoy using your new Spoonula!

Edens Landing

It's so easy to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

It's the easiest way to shop & find great buys. I'm totally satisfied with the choices, service & delivery time...excellent

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Col,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

We hope you enjoy your new products!

All the best,

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

I'll be back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

This is my first experience with Everten online. I've bought a set of tapas plates for a gift. They are very beautiful, arrived promptly and the price was good. The environmentally friendly packaging is a big bonus. I'll definitely be using Everten again.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your lovely review and welcome to the Everten family!

We hope the tapas plates were well received by the gift recipient.

Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

All the best,

You’re akeeper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Great price, arrived promptly, packaged with care and using all recycle ♻️ friendly stuff, next time I need something I will certainly be paying you a visit. thank you

Comments
Everten Online Official

Thank you so much for your kind review, we do try our best and ensure we do our part when it comes to using recycled packaging.

Hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

Verified Customer

Many thanks ... definitely a do again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Many thanks, it was so beautifully & carefully packed, arrived in plenty of time.
Definitely a next time!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Dennice,

Thank you for your lovely review. I will be sure to pass this onto our warehouse team they will be thrilled to hear!

Verified Customer

Quick postage, amazing packaging.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My item arrived quickly and well packaged - i'm glad they used bio-degradable packing foam... it went straight into my compost! The item was securely packed and exactly as described. Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Chris, Thank you for your order and lovely review. So glad to hear you parcel arrived promptly, well packaged and you were able to add the packing peanuts to your compost bin! Hope to see you... read more »

Super Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

We have bought two products from Everten. Both were delivered on-time and the feedback and reports prior to delivery were perfect. Both products are exactly as advertized. Today's delivery was even packed with bio-degradable materials, including the foam blocks which dissolved in water! I wish all suppliers were this good.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Thank you so much for your kind review.

As a small family business your support is greatly appreciated!

Always reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I've nothing but praise for Everten Online. They make shopping a real joy with their excellent service, attention to detail, respect for the environment through their packaging practices, and speed of shipping. Just ordered an Ecology compost bin through Everten Online, and it arrived this morning! Thank you for a great online shopping experience!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Thank you so much for your recent order and lovely review.

We hope you enjoy using your new compost bin!

As a small family business your support is greatly appreciated.

Brisbane

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

A n honest and reliable online shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I have made many purchases from Everten and have always found them reliable. They package the item well and ship quickly. Their prices are always competitive.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your continued support over the years and lovely review. If you need any assistance for future orders or enquiries we are always here to help.

Just what I wanted ....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Thank you so much! My delivery arrived today, only 2 days after ordering, so that’s amazing service. I really liked the ability to be able to track my order through the different stages and I also commend your company for using bio-degradable packaging!

Grant

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Grant, Thank you for your recent order placed with us and lovely review. I am glad to hear your parcel arrived so promptly and you appreciate our small effort to try reduce our impact on the e... read more »

Absolutely thrilled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Lovely helpful customer service with my ordering delivery from city to country overnight, so very happy with everything, terrific service all round

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Patch, Thank you for your recent order and lovely review. I have passed on your review to the team in customer service they were thrilled to read your review. Hope your order was well receiv... read more »

I love this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I have just bought my second New Wave pizza maker from Everton. I purchased one from them many years ago and it just died. I love the product and i'm still more than happy with the service.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Kay, Thank you for your lovely review and order placed with us. The Pizza Oven is fantastic! Be sure to send us a photo if you make anything delicious in it :) Thank you again for your contin... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Impressive and prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I had purchased from Everten previously but this was some time ago - I was attracted in this instance to purchase a d.line carbon steel wok with a delivery time of 1-2 days - just as promised on the web site the product arrived on the next working day
Although packaged extremely well the product was unfortunately slightly damaged when I received it (I think at the factory because as I say it was very well packed by Everten) - I immediately called Everten (Janelle) and was asked to send a couple of photos of the damaged area of the wok - within 24 hours I was advised that a replacement had been arranged for me and would be despatched asap
All of these transactions, from purchase order to receipt to addressing a problem and resolving it (by replacement) happened within 3 business days - other businesses couldn't compete with the quick and efficient service provided by Everten
I will certainly return to shopping at Everten and would highly recommend it to anyone

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Charles, Thank you for your recent order placed with us and lovely review. I am so glad to hear Janelle was able to resolve this promptly for you and we will always do our best to assist custo... read more »

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Everten, you should be proud! As a frequent online purchaser, the process could not have been easier. Prompt delivery and being a heavy purchase containing glass - the packaging could not have been more perfect and environmentally friendly at the same time. Could not recommend Everten highly enough. Originally thought as a one off purchase has now become my new go to for reliability and outstanding service!

1 of 27 pages