Fantastic products & even better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I looked for ages for the product I eventually found at Everten Online! Not only was the product brilliant but the price and service were first class. Thank you Everten Online

Everten. 5 Star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I love shopping with Everten. Prices are very competitive and everything comes well packed using environmental friendly products. Customer service is excellent.

Love the Company!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Absolutely love shopping online through Everten online. They have a fantastic range of top quality products with awesome sales and delivery options making it an easy stressfree way to research & purchase top quality kitchen essentials.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My order arrived within four days, and was just as I expected. I appreciated the environmentally friendly packaging and I will happily shop with Everten again, thank you.

1st time user - couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My order arrived in perfect order and was exactly as I ordered. The delivery was speedy. As a first time user I could not be happier. All ready to go now for our dinner party Saturday night.

First Class Company - First Class Cookware - at First Class Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I have been a customer of Everten for about 3 years, I am giving a five star rating to this company, because the products, the price and the help that I have received over the phone when I needed help with a issue or a product is First class.
I will always purchase my cookware from this company first, they are great to deal with and have that old adage of the " Customer comes first".
Working in the service and retail industry for many years, this is extremely important to me.
They have a incredible range of quality cookware at very affordable prices.
Ordering and receiving products have been very quick and always arrive in new and top condition.

Quick and Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Found the Everten Site easy to navigate and the prices were excellent . The overall process from order to delivery smooth and effortless. Will definitely order through them again.

Excellent customer service and great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I had a slight problem with one of the knifes I purchased.
The service team at Everten are second to none, quickly arranged for a new knife to be delivered and helped getting the damaged knife back. Very happy customer and will purchase from you again!
Thank you.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Have just received my first purchase from Everten and though I have yet to try it our it looks
like a great product.

Impressive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I had a problem with a purchase and it was dealt with immediately in a friendly courteous manner. Things were sorted the same day, great service. Delivery was fast too. I shall use the excellent website and not hesitate to recommend it to others.

• 7 helpful votes

Perfect - thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I have purchased from Everten a couple of times now, and their service is perfect. The items arrive very well packed and are exactly as described. Love the website - easy to navigate, and tracking gives me updates. Will definitely be back, very very happy with service. Thank you so much!!

St Kilda East. Vic. Australia.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I was very upset when 2 of my hug mugs cracked after hardly any use. Michelle was able to complete a partial refund on the same day, as the item was not in stock to replace.

cairns

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great service, price and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

We've used Everten multiple times and they never disappoint. They have a good range of kitchen supplies, their website is easy to use and the products are despatched and delivered quickly.

Experiences with shopping at Everton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I highly recommend Everton. I often shop at Everton as there is great diversity, excellent quality and good prices in the range of products offered. Everten staff provide great service with quick delivery and always quickly reply to any queries which I may have.

Several years ago, I was looking to buy the Burgon and Ball Seed Packet Organiser as a gift for my husband. I was not familiar with Everten at that time and it was a pleasant surprise to find this item was priced ten dollars lower than other online businesses. I notice that this item is still at the same price today.

100% Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I bought a lid for my scanpan & a fantastic retro potato masher!
I found the website easy to use and my order arrived within a couple of days. Love the recyclable packaging.
I'll be back!

Just fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I needed a replacement bowl for my pressure cooker. The manufacturer no longer operated in Australia but Everten got my part, charged a reasonable price and got it to me in good time. They seem to have lots of interesting stock on their site, so I'll be purchasing from them again.

Gippsland

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Excellent website easy to use,cheaper than other sites.Ordered Thursday arrived Monday. Will definitely be a returning customer. Highly recommended,thank you.

Wonderful people to deal with :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I have had a wonderful experience with the staff and shopping online with Everton. Their products are top of the range, their staff are highly professional and very helpful if you need to contact them. They will totally go out of their way to accommodate you in every way. Very happy with our products and of Everton online. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The best online shopping experience ever❤️. I got my product on time and easy to track. I would continue hopping with you again and again. Thank you for delivering the best customer service ever

1 of 15 pages