Waited decades for this knife

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Just received the best present a Shun Chefs Knife 20cms - wait for it - a Left Handed Knife first Ive ever had and it cuts so fine and sharp - am in clover

Helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Thank you for such phone support and prompt delivery. Also my little surprise gift, it was much appreciated. Encourages me to check out other items.

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Amazing customer service - the order process and the follow up is what Australian Customer Service should be. Other retail stores should use your professionalism as a template. Thank you. Jeanne

Amazingly Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

My original order arrived in 3 days. The lid I ordered had the screw missing to hold the knob on. After searching the
box, I rang & discussed the problem. 3 days later I had a brand new one.Terrific service.
Brian

great service great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Investigating the Shun knives - my first small order is wonderful, sent quickly -very satisfied with both the quick service and the knife.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I ordered a set of salt & pepper mills yesterday after lunch and were delivered to me at 7.30 am this morning. Keep up the excellent service . Thanks so much Everten !!!!

Outstanding prices, service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Cannot speak highly enough of the quality of support and value from Everten. They have excellent prices, and in addition very good costs and speed of shipping, even on heavier items. I always check them first when looking to get something new for the kitchen!

Lightning Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Ordered a knife at 11:42am 03/10/17 and I had the knife in my possession 12:43pm 04/10/17.
Couldn't be happier with the service

Delivery excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Delivery arrived today - excellent packaging and products are as advertised online. More companies should have such excellent contact with customers - updates on parcel delivery are great. Thank you, Margaret, 03/10/17

Verified Customer

Excellent service and attention to specific requests

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Arrived well within time frame, advised all the way. Particularly impressed with the customer service in combining two orders for one delivery. Second delivery cost refunded immediately - without a request from me. Well done Everton. Both products tested today with bread making and passed with flying colours.

Fast, fast, fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I ordered my waffle maker on a Saturday evening, paid for the express shipping and it arrived on the Monday!
Excellent service, thank you Everten.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Received my order, small that it was but packed perfectly. Emailed regularly with updates on parcel arrival date. Great service. A+++

Excellent after sales response.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Received a damaged knife sharpening stone, but fear not, Everten gave me the option of refund or replacement immediately, and even paid for the return postage!

I'm a professional chef and have used Everten a lot in the past. This is the first time I've had an issue, and they have been excellent in dealing with me. Top marks, guys..

Melbourne, Vic

Beautiful items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Excellent service on 'phone and excellent dispatch time. Extremely pleased with the items I purchased. Very high quality products. Thank you Everton.

MELBOURNE

• 7 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Bought 2 dinner sets from Everten. I was always concerned with buying them online with the risk of breakage during shipping. No problems what so ever, would have to be the best packed package we have received.

Perth

• 2 comments

Fast, Efficient and Competitive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Bought my latest Swiss Diamond saucepan here and can't fault the service. Delivery was fast and the pan arrived well packed in perfect condition. Everten had the most competitive price for this product. Very Happy!

Absolutely beautiful, can't wait to use my new dinner set.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

My new dinner set is fantastic, not a crack or mark on them, securely packed and delivery time was excellent.

Woll Titanium Wok

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Excellent product, non-stick and easy to clean. Wok is of good depth for steaming dishes. Clear glass lid allows viewing of food.
Product arrived on time and in good condition. Received emails to advise status of shipment from order being processed to delivery. Thank you Everten.

Great products. Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Hey would like to thank Everton for the great service and price on top quality products. Bought 2 scanpan fry pans 2 pressure cookers and a kitchenaid kettle. Couldn't be happier. Same as my mate who's a single dad with 4 kids who one of the pressure cooker was for. I have never owned one before but so many recipes on line and really quite easy and a lot safer then I thought. As for Evertons service products came before expected eta and they sure would have been hard to damage during transit. Really well packed. Am starting my Christmas shopping soon with Everton because you just can't go wrong. Thanks jaye.

Verified Customer

Great products and punctual delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Have stop purchasing from Everten for a couple of years because other place offer free delivery.
Thankfully I decided to go back to Everten for good products and variety of stuff there.
I love the Pyrex containers, the drinking bottle, and to my surprise the Branbantia bin liner is stronger than what I normally buy at other shop.

1 of 17 pages