Definitely order more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Have ordered a Solidteknic Skillets
Never seen a package such as this level of Attention and care would be recommended for every one.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Theo thanks for your recent purchase of the Aussie made Solidteknics! We appreciate your kind feedback and have shared it with our hardworking warehouse team. Wishing you many tasty cooking adventures ahead!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I found the right wire whisk for my Kitchenaid Mixer at the best price with Everten. Delivery was very quick and there were a couple of gifts included.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Heinol,
thanks for taking the time to review your purchase with us. We wish you many tasty mixing adventures with your new KitchenAid Whisk.

Great service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I bought mixing bowls and a salt pig and it arrived quickly and was exactly as pictured. Good price too! Perhaps a bit too much packaging but other wise so good!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi there, Thanks for your recent purchase and review with us. We made sure to pack your order with extra love so we could be sure that the fragile salt pig and bowls would arrive to you in one piec... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Found a great deal online for cast iron trivets, was surprised to get the bonus of $10 off second item. When there was an issue identified with the postal address, I received a phone call to confirm correct details, fantastic service.
Shipping was fast and very well packed and included a couple of surprises. The gifts were a special touch, thank you. Everton will be my online 'go to' shop now!!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Ronnie Thanks for your purchase and for taking the time to review it on ProductReview for us. We're glad you were happy with our service and have passed on your feedback to our awesome warehous... read more »

Verified Customer

Great Online Experience with Everten!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Spotted an item online that I wanted to purchase as a gift and did a bit of a search to see who could supply for a reasonable price within Australia. Ordering was easy and the package arrived in perfect order within a week. Very happy - would definitely use this company again.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Maggie
Thanks for your recent purchase and for taking the time to write us such a kind review.
We look forward to you shopping again with us and wish you a lovely weekend ahead.

Thank you, very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I absolutely love the Vintage Caravan place mats I ordered, the service was fantastic & very quick. I will be a return customer.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Dawn thanks for your recent purchase and for taking the time to write a review on ProductReview.com.au We're excited to read that you love your new Vintage Caravan placemats and wish you many ta... read more »

Love Everton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Shipping was fast and very well packed, I also received a couple of little surprises in my order , some caramel fudge ( my favourite) and a $100 wine gift card ( also my favourite) . The gifts made it feel personal. Will definitely buy from Everton again

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Kelly thanks for your recent purchase with us and for taking the time to write a review for us. As a family business it's greatly appreciated and we are pleased that you were satisfied with the ... read more »

Range & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Fantastic range of gear and brilliant next day delivery. very impressed. Clearly a very well run Australian family business. well done to the Everten team

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Chappo
Thanks for shopping with us and for taking the time to write such a great review. We really appreciate it and hope you are pleased with your new gear!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Knives are as described, just beautiful, Easy online ordering and fast shipping with good communication and packaging was 100% degradable. I would definitely buy with Everten again and would advises my friends to do so. Thank you

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Shaarz Thanks for your recent purchase with us and for taking the time to write a review. As a family business it is greatly appreciated and we look forward to you shopping with us again. Wish... read more »

Great company to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

A very good experience as always ordering from Everten Online. Products arrive perfectly packed always a very quick delivery. So many items items to choose from and very well priced. I have no hesitation recommending this company. Thank you Everten :)

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Narelle
Thanks for your continued loyalty and for taking the time to write us a review on ProductReview.com.au
Wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead

Sunshine Coast

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

So easy to order from Everton Online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I bought my husband a butter keeper for an early anniversary present along with something for me and it took me less than 5 minutes to order. The quick delivery came today, well packaged and my husband is happy.

Canberra

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 7 answers
  • 25 helpful votes
Private message

Fast shipping, product as described

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Ordered scan pan impact 32cm glass lid. Shipping was fast and product was exactly as described. Would definitely use everten again.

Verified Customer

Customer service who want to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

My partner purchased a Mandoline for me as an early Christmas present. From his account, the ordering process was quick and easy, and the product was delivered within 48 hours. I had some questions about the product, and spoke with customer service about 6 weeks after delivery. They were receptive to my questions and really helpful in trying to come up with an appropriate solution. They were proactive and responsive to all my emails, and focussed on providing me with a good customer experience. I will happily use Everton Online again in the future.

You Will Never find Better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I have been a very happy customer for several years. Easy online ordering and fast shipping with good communication and a great products packed fantastically well. I have never had any problems at all with the products, price, packaging and shipping. All products are top quality. These are all the reasons that I have been such a long term customer.

All things that are exquisite we found.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

It was hard to choose but what we have is beautiful and makes us very happy.
Thank you to all.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Easy online ordering and fast shipping with good communication and a great product packed fantastically well with environmentally sound packing.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great shipping times, deals, Afterpay and product offerings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Very happy shopper after using Afterpay for 2 large purchases to re-stock my kitchen. Got Tefal pot set, scanpan pan set. Lifefactory water bottles.

Awesome service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Love my products. Great quality. Quick shipping!
Great communication through the whole process and I can wait to purchase again!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Kylie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We hope you enjoy all your new beautiful kitchenware products and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assi... read more »

Brilliant Avanti Varese Whistling Kettle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Purchased an Avanti Varese Whistling Kettle 2.5L, the kettle I purchased arrived safely and quickly. Their packaging is was first class! The kettle is great also boiled 2.5 liters of water in 3.5 minutes on my induction stove, great!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Oxy, Thank you for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us a review. As a family business, we love to hear why our customers are happy with their purchases and greatly appreci... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic product and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Very excellent service, will definitly shop here again!. Placed my order online and within 4 working days my product was delivered very well packed and wrapped. Couldn't recommend Everten highly enough.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Thank you so much for providing us with such a lovely review and we are glad to hear your order arrived promptly and you are happy with the products purchased. We really do appreciate the time you'... read more »

1 of 22 pages