5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

The order process was easy and delivery was on time. The item was glass and was well packaged. Most efficient...and the chocolate fudge was a lovely surprise...thank you!

Fast Efficient and Excellent prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

The website is easy to navigate. The range of products is substantial, you will find everything you need. Products of a high quality. Prices were better than I have seen on any other site. My order was processed and dispatched quickly. Communication process effective. Items were well packed and arrived safe and secure. A pleasure shopping with them!

Tasmania

Terrific Surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

So loved the packaging and the compact postage of the products concerned. The whole purchase was an easy and totally satisfactory exercise that I decided to purchase another to give as gifts.

Amazing Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Have ordered a few times now from Everten and can't speak highly enough of their amazing Customer Service and online deliveries. When you phone for advice, you get straight through to a real person who is so helpful and always ready to listen to your inquiry.Their product range is fantastic and ALWAYS get delivered on time with no fuss. Great work Everten and you will definitely be getting more orders from me.

Great customer service and excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I ordered some cardboard window boxes for a clients order and they were perfect. Their customer service was also great and went above and beyond to help me even though it was the crazy Christmas period.

great xmas gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

First time we have ordered from this company but will do so again. The glassware was packed responsibly and the packing is already in our compost bin. Great communication re delivery and delivered within the time frame given.

Sydney

• 4 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Online Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The range of kitchenware is expansive and the website easy to use. I ordered several different boxes of glassware and other goods and they arrived in great condition and packaged responsibly. Delivered within the timeframe and in accordance with instructions.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I was really impressed that the sale and pepper grinders had salt and pepper in them... Thanks!
I would happily buys again

Verified Customer

The ordering process was easy, the delivery was fast & the price .... fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Can't fault anything. Hassle free shopping for the top-of-the-range brand at a discounted price!! Received in the timeframe promised, but it was 2 days, not 3!,
Merry Christmas & thanks.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Our dishrack arrived within the promised time and was carefully packed in a larger sturdy cardboard box. However, it was left on the doorstep... someone could have pinched it easily if tempted. We also received a $100 wine voucher :)

Verified Customer

Such amazing service , I loved all the extras they included in the package

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Hey legends, the delivery time was super quick and I absolutely loved the extra cookies that came with it . Thanks heaps and merry Christmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Very satisfied with the prompt delivery and environmentally aware company values. Everything I ordered was accurately delivered and the delivery instructions in my order were followed.
Thank you!

Thank you for quickly replacing my faulty bread bin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I am very happy with Everten service they were very quick helping me out with my order. I ordered one of the bread bins which came to me with a fault. I reported it immediately and Everten company was efficient in replacing my faulty product with a new one at no cost to me.

Thank you very much.

Mina

So excited

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

I just received my delivery ahead of schedule. Packed brilliantly. Good to know all packaging is bio degradable other companies could learn a lot from everten. Happy as

great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

A very quick and easy online process, great communication and the product was a good price and very good quality.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

The website was easy to use and I was given tracking information up until the parcel arrived at my door. It arrived packaged, with care, and I appreciated the time they took to pack and post the parcel. I would definitely recommend and use Everten Online again.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I received my order yesterday and was very pleased. The entire process of buying on-line and the information communicated through out the delivery process was extraordinary. I Highly recommend Everten.

PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I’m very wary of buying online as ordered items just don’t look, feel & fit like they should.
My order was more than perfect. I’m delighted with them.
They look lovely & I can’t wait to use them.
Thank you.

Why have not used this company before

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

What I saw online is exactly what I got and I received it in the mail (through Couriers Please) in record time.

Croydon Hills

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Another very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I was doing some online research for a quality non-electric fry pan. That lead me to some price comparing and Everten came up. I am not an online shopper, but I really wanted the best price. So I checked the reviews and placed my order. My fry pan came in 5 days. I love the environmental packaging and the communication was excellent throughout. Will shop with Everten again. Thanks!

1 of 31 pages