Couldn't be happier with the order process, the delivery or the quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

From the time I ordered to the item arriving I could not have been more pleased. The entire process was seamless. The product quality is also exactly as described - thank you!

Darwin

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

The Romertopf returns

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Items were supplied as ordered, packed well & shipped promptly. The Romertopf pot was unobtainable in Darwin stores so very pleased to be able to get a replacement for my thirty year old original. The price was good & I will shop here again. Four stars is my maximum but if I was weak I would give five,

Singleton, New South Wales

• 4 answers

Great specials, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Order an oven tray for a great price, delivery was being tracked by Australia Post. I received a notification from Australia Post saying it had been delivered. rang Australia Post to say I had been home all day and I hadn’t signed for anything, they were not helpful at all, the numbers I had didn’t correspond with theirs and they said sorry can’t do anything. Rang Everten and the girl said no problem leave it with me. The Australia Post numbers had mixed up by Australia Post. I received the parcel several days later thanks to the staff at Everten, nothing was a problem to them. I have dealt with them before they are great.

Great online experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Received purchase quickly even close to christmas! Very happy with my purchase,packed so well and most importantly the yummy little present enclosed!!!! It is very obvious this family bhsiness cares about their customers,well done !!

Broadbeach

Surprised!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

As a relatively new online shopper I am extremely happy and surprised at the efficiency of this purchase . Not only was the product so much cheaper than the Department stores they also came with free shipping . Also a lovely happy holiday surprise included. Professionally packed , fast shipping and the product seems perfect. Delighted with the entire transaction . Thank you .

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Ordered Vera Wang Infinity frame. The product arrived in excellent condition and was received in only a couple of days after ordering. Will definitely purchase from you again and highly recommend your store. Thank you

Way beyond expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Amazing prices, great shipping time and a few extra bits in the package when it arrived. Never write reviews but just had to say how amazing these guys are

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I am very happy with the quality of my purchase and the great price, the packaging and service. I will be a return customer. Keep up the great work.

Matraville

• 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Fantastic product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I was researching a cast iron, dutch oven for baking bread and came across Everton's w/site. I was amazed to find the exact size I needed and the price blew me away. The usual "named" brands are ridiculously expensive so after reading the specs on the Pyrolux Pyrochef casserole, decided this was whst I wanted. It arrived vrry quickly, packaged well and the blue Pyrochef looked so beautiful, I now keep it on the stove. Thanks Everton for a great product. Will definitely purchase from you again

Great price, fast shipping and environmentally friendly packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I was really impressed by Everten - the price was better than some other big online stores, the shipping was fast and, best of all, the packaging was environmentally friendly - the "peanuts" dissolve and can go in compost rather than landfill - what a great idea. I will definitely look to shopping with them again.

Sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

Brilliant! Awesome service and price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

For some time I wanted to buy a beginner set of Shun knives for my daughter and spent hours searching the web. Ironically Everten only came up when I changed by browser and am I glad I did. Not only did a get a phenomenal deal on the set, but it was delivered within a day. I will be a return customer.

Great service- great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Everten customer service is exceptional every time. Whenever I need to call to ask a question or seek some assistance I always hang up the phone impressed. Many other organisations could and should take a leaf out of evertens book. My recent delivery went a bit haywire on the Australia Post side... my Everten customer service representative was straight onto it, keeping me informed of the situation and clear about ‘next steps’. The parcel arrived and Everten promptly organised a partial refund to account for my not having received express delivery from Australia Post that I had paid for. The products are always great and the prices are too, but the stand out is the service- there’s so much competition out there over the same products so it’s heartening to see that a company understand that you can differentiate by service. Well done Everten

Fantastic price and quick delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Item was in original factory-sealed condition and quickly delivered to WA. I was going to write a negative comment about the overkill of packaging. However, I can now see from the flyer that arrived with the item that it was actually thoughtfully done (all recyclable/recycled packaging, with guidance on how to dispose of the colossal amounts of 'peanuts'/gluten puffs). Good work!

THE BEST for everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Ordering was easy, delivery was prompt, and product range was excellent,on top of that the price was right,Everten has everything you need for on-line shopping.

Perfect for a busy life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I am rather busy at the moment and therefore do not have time to shop. I needed a water kettle for the stove top and they are a bit tricky to find. So on a Sunday morning at breakfast I found Everton and on Friday I had my kettle. Perfect!

First Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Exactly that. First class service. New the stock was quick and very helpful, answered all my questions.
I have shopped in some of the worlds most expensive apartment stores and the service did not come close to Janelle and her family company.
Thank you for making it so easy to do business with you
Rachael Clark

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Excellent service, prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Everten’s website was easy to use, finding what I was looking for quickly, and at a very competitive price. The order was filled and sent quickly, arriving on a SATURDAY!!! and left where I had indicated (that’s a first, I don’t know why others can’t do this). The glass items were packed with care, and arrived safely and in one piece (or should I say 6 pieces) :) .
All in all, a great experience. Will shop with Everten again. Thank you.

Tamborine Mountain, Queensland

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Great service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I recently bought four items through their online store. They were sent quickly and very well packaged and I'm thrilled with the quality of everything I bought. Their prices were lower than on other websites too. Very happy with the service I received.

Pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

We have purchased a number of products from Everten and we just can't fault them. They stock the very best of brands, have great prices and provide fast, reliable delivery.

Happy to get exactly what I was looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I was looking for smaller saucepans because I now live alone and do not need the normal sized saucepan. I was unable to find what I wanted loacally, not in the the big stores or the special Kitchen stores. They did not have what I wanted. Four days after a friend suggested I look at Everten, I had exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with the process and if required will use Everten again. Not likely however, the saucepans are too good.

Bob