Happy with pricing and delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Cheapest price I could find for the products I wanted was on Everten (including delivery. Delivery time was as stated and goods were packaged so they were protected. Very happy with service and products.

Great Service and Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I bought two heat mats to protect the benches from hot pots. I particularly wanted a specific colour and the staff followed up to reassure my my colour choice was available and on its way. Very impressed.

best replacement for plastic shopping bags

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

An even better shopping bag than described, if that's possible
I bought 3 and that will do a weekly grocery shop easily as they hold more than I imagined
In one basket I can handle 2 litre milk carton, 500 l yogurt , cream 200ml, 2 litre ice cream tub , butter, deli cold items , salami and ham & cheeses and room for meat selections, what I would normally put in 2 or 3 Coles plastic bags
Use the next one for breads biscuits cereal coffee tea sauces & cooking things vegemite etc and the third for veges, bottled water, nuts, eggs
I will need to get another for laundry toiletries and sundries, dog food
No trouble to carry 3 folded in another Icon Chef easy hamper into the store,they are light and fold easily, open out with a sturdy frame and handle
They fit into the standard trolleys, can be filled as you shop, lifted up scanned and re packed
and into the trolle straight to the car

Great fabric, colours and design all Australian

Love love love my Pyrex double walled coffee glasses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Amazing size “400mls”
Sturdy and strong design compared to other brands.
Also a fantastic price.
Fast and simple delivery
Will buy more I think as gifts

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

After informing me the item I ordered was not available, Michelle from Everten sent me an email with pictures of possible substitutes and I received my choice quickly and carefully wrapped.
Fantastic communication and service.
Highly recommended.

Reliable delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I had trouble finding suitable timers in shops. Found what I wanted at Everten online. Timers arrived quickly & in good condition.

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I ordered several items of bakeware. The items arrived very quickly and i was kept informed every step of the way.
Everten online had the cheapest prices after doing extensive research. The packing was excellent as well as the condition of the items. I will certainly be returning to Everton Online.

CANBERRA

• 8 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Very Fast Delivery and Item packed well

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

My brother ordered a Japanese King Sharpening Stone and within 2 days I got it. They packaged it well that chances of breakage was nil.

Cooks Gadget

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Well made out of Beechwood. , Very solid good quality product and a good price. Cant wait to use and make my own authentic hand raised pastry Pork Pies. Found. This was my first buy from KitchenwareSuperstore, if I need more kitchen gadgets I will try here first.

What a great idea for a gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I ordered two stoneware mugs with saucer on top and ladle in handle. These were promptly acknowledged and I was well informed of every step of the way. They were packaged extremely well and I will definitely keep in mind to use this group again.

Excellent product and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I ordered a Zero Japan teapot and it's elegant, top quality and perfect for pouring as well as having a removable lid and tea leaf holder for easy washing up. The ordering process was straightforward, the product was well priced, delivery was fast and to my door, and the product was well packaged. Thank you so much. I look forward to ordering from you again in future.

A1 service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Ordered a bread baking cloche from Everten love to cook at six pm on a Tuesday night and picked it up from the post office 9am Thursday morning fastest delivery I have every received as I live in central west NSW and so well packed, I would recommend this company and there products to everyone. A1 service and website will be buying from them again for sure.

Excellent service! Great product and quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I ordered the Avanti Ceylon glass teapot from Everten and I am Very Happy with the product and it only took a few days to arrive, even though i live in the Tablelands :-)

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi David,
Thank you for your recent order with us and for leaving us a lovely review.
We hope you enjoy your new glass teapot!
All the best,

Execellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The knife was well-protected when it arrived. It cuts through veggies and meat even fat really well, love it. Also, there was a wine gift card, which was not expected.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Shirley,
Thank you for your recent order with us and review.
Glad to hear you are happy with your knife purchase (and wine voucher too!)
Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Byron Bay

Verified Customer

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Excellent service, prompt delivery & when I needed to send as a gift to friends address it was soo easy & they even popped in a gift card (I wasn't expecting that!)... the red wine glasses are top quality. ...I'll definitely purchase from Everten again!

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Aza,
Thank you for your recent order and for providing us with such a lovely review.
We hope the gift was well received!
Have a lovely rest of the week.

Perfect !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I knew what I wanted and Everten had the best online price, so I ordered on Wednesday evening and received the goods on Friday morning. No fuss, no drama, just perfect and I was delighted that I had saved so much

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi John,
Thank you so much for your recent order and review.
We are pleased to hear that your parcel arrived quickly and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Thank you again!
The Love To Cook Team

Perfect cookware for my cooking

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Very nice cookware by scanpan i love it nad very helpful for my cooking also looks very stylish and modern

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Kailay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

We hope you enjoy cooking many delicious meals with your new Scanpan cookware!

My pleasure

NSW

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I ordered a small kitchen grater yesterday and it was delivered this morning at 8.30. Never had such great service.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your review.

We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Verified Customer

Amazing product - no more plastic produce bags

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

These bags are made from recycled PET drink bottles and great to take shopping for all your fruit and vegetable needs without the need for plastic. They are very lightweight and come in a compact carry bag with clip to take everywhere.
The service was very efficient and I received my product in a few days as promised.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your lovely review. It is so nice to see others are as onboard as us when it comes to reducing plastic.

Hope you enjoy shopping with your new Bolsa Bags

Super service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Excellent postal service. Well packaged. Highly recommended. Will visit this online shop in the future. As first time customer received a voucher to purchase wines. Thank you.

Comments
Everten Online Official

Hi Ruth,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.
So pleased to hear that the service and products we well received.
Hope you enjoy your wine voucher!

1 of 25 pages