Starting from February 2018, EvoHeat is offering all customers that take the time to review their new hot water system two additional years of warranty. It is possible that the reviews written below are by reviewers that took this offer up.

Gold Coast

Quality system, $$$ savings already +++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The EvoHeat is a quality product and on our very first electricity bill we saw a noticeable reduction. The system is large but compact, operates at a similar noise level to a modern air conditioner, and its hot water output is reliable, strong and steady. We couldn't be happier and with the savings on our bill, we'll recover the higher initial outlay in no time. Highly recommended.

Happy with our choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We have purchased the EvoHeat pump end of October.
It has been installed for over a month now. We are very happy with the unit.
It has many programmable features that help with saving electricity.
The installation was very professional. They removed the old unit and they took it away.
The unit also looks good and it is very quiet during operation.

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Living up to expectations

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

No issue to speak of at the time of writing this.
Previously had a little old 80L hot water cylinder that couldn't even fill the bath. The EVO270 has a much higher capacity and uses less electricity.
Reduced energy consumption and more reliable hot water. Operates without fault on an off-peak circuit and remembers all of its settings when it temporarily loses power.
Totally happy with the unit and would recommend it to others.
Installation by KMS Services took five hours and was very clean and professional.

Excellent hot water system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Have had the Evoheat installed for just over a month now. Unit is tall but very neat, much tidier than previous gas hot water system. Have had no issues, it is quieter than I expected and lots of hot water. Have managed to easily change the settings to only heat overnight which works well with the solar rebate that we are on.
Very pleased with this purchase.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

We have had this unit for exactly one month now. I just got our latest power bill and can see a big difference already with quite a drop in the cost. It is located quite close to my daughter's bedroom window and she was initially a little bothered by the noise at night but says she now doesn't notice it. We were very happy with the installation by Speedy Hot Water - who removed the old unit inside the laundry and installed this unit outside very tidily. Great to have the extra room in the laundry!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Ready to reap the benefits and savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

After doing a lot of research, I decided on the Evo270 Heat Pump through Speedy Hot water on the Gold Coast. Although I was initially worried about using a brand I didn't recognise, after reading about Evoheat's commercial division experience I felt reassured their products were good quality. I also like the flexibility that I can integrate the heat pump with any solar PV panels I install in the future to further reduce my electricity bills.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

After our very old hot water unit started to fail, John at speedy hot water recommended the evoheat270 and so far its been excellent. We've had it for a month now and it has coped very well with our hot water usage so far and it runs very quietly which is pleasing at it's situated right near a bedroom. Interesting to see what our next set of bills will be like.

Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Installed 270 EVO Heat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I can recommend the 270 EVO Heat Pump as it's more affordable and the Hot water is so much more reliable. There is always plenty of Hot water, even when more than one person is be having a shower. There are 4 adult women in my household including my wife, and there was always an argument at shower time with screams "Who used up all the hot water". The water temperature is always Hot and we all have noticed that since installing the EVO heat pump we don't need to have the Hot water turned up too high any more.
I wouldn't hesitate recommending to anyone about installing the EVO Heat pump as I have spoken to many friends already about the satisfaction we have since installing the EVO 270 Heat pump.

Off to a good start

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We had this heat pump installed 2 weeks ago and have found it does the job well with a very ready supply of plentiful hot water.
The unit is tall but not unsightly and we are impressed with the quietness of its operation.We were happy with the work of John and Chris from Speedy Hot Water in supplying and installing the heat pump.Time will tell as to how economical this system will prove to be.

Quick Install and Upgrade with Energy Efficiency

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

EVO270 copes fine with our requirement of 3 people in the household with all other usage including washing machine and dishwasher usage. With incorporation of the immersion system I feel it should be able to cope the demands of extensive usage. Water temperature fluctuation did not cause a concern for us as its accommodating our daily requirements and does not come across to us an inconvienience.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Better than a cold shower - better than the old system.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

As only 2 of us using it, it is more than we would normally use but there will be times it will be used to the max.
The installation is neat and the heat exchanger system is quiet. The user interface is easy to use. I especially the like the vacation timer facility.

Kallangur

• 1 answer

Best Hot Water!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I'm happy to say the Evoheat Evo270 is giving us the best hot water we've ever had!! We had to upgrade our old inefficient electric hot water system, so we got a quote for solar hot water but the Evo270 system was definitely the best value.
Having a smart meter, I'm also very happy to see it's more than halved our daily off peak electricity usage.
Many thanks to Karen and the team at KMS Mechanical & Electrical Services for the their great advice and very quick, clean installation.

Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Quality Product & Fast Installation :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Recently my solar hot water system have problems, that's why I am thinking to replace a new system. Thank you again for the quick respond and fast installation of the Speedy Hot Water Services. I believe that it is a good choice of replacing by a new advance technology EVO HEAT Evo270 Heat Pump Water Hot System in STCs price. So Amazing!

Esperance, WA

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Totally worth the upgrade!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

While still in the early days of our experience, what I have noticed so far is extremely positive.
Installation was professionally completed by local tradies West Beach Plumbing and Dhuey's Electrical, and while I was originally surprised by the height (I should have read the dimensions) it looks great now its installed.
Initial heat up takes a good two-three hours, so make sure to get the install done in the morning if you like hot water at night. Since then we've had consistently hot water every time we turn the hot tap.
Running noise is a low pitched purr, which on a still night is difficult to hear through our window (about 10m around a corner).
One final point worth mentioning, the manual is a little confusing to understand, however there are several excellent YouTube videos by Evoheat which explain everything that's essential for operation of the Evoheat 270.
I'm looking forward to seeing our electricity savings, and will try to update this review in the future.

Stanthorpe

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Had a Rheem heat pump for 8 years with nothing but hassles from brand new, spent heaps on repairs and was running on booster more than not. Sunpak Projects recommended the Evoheat and we have been very happy with their service, installation and of course the product, we would highly recommend them for your hot water needs.
Even at below 0 temperatures it has not missed a beat. The LCD display is very easy to manage and keep tabs on what your hot water system is doing. Runs quietly and have not run out of hot water.

Atlanta

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

When my previous hot water system died, I was still entangled in what type of hot water system to buy. It seems that my choice is not wrong now.
Great product!
Excellent service!
No noise!
Efficient and Saves on Energy!
Economical!
I can't find its shortcomings for the time being!

upper coomera

• 3 helpful votes

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

We had the install by Speedy Hot Water last week. The service was good and fast. We replaced an instant gas unit as we were speeding over $800 per year and now with two additional member to the family, we expect our gas bill to be $1200 or more.

.Our with the goal to save some $$$ with this EVO unit, so only time will tell ; plus we have solar and have it heating only during 10-6pm and it use very little electricity compared to other models.

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Product (EVO270) is very new...installed only a week ago, but is performing at or above expectations. Plenty of hot water, noise level is low, and appears to run quite a bit less than our previous heat pump HWS. Price was good for this unit compared to other similar units. Installation by KMS Services was excellent. Would strongly recommend dealing with them if you are considering this product. KMS also supplied the system at a very competitive price. Installation was completed less than 24 hours after first contact with them.

Good Old Fashioned Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

One dead hot water system, a young plumber telling me a new one would not fit in the same space as the old one, have to move an air-conditioning unit etc etc etc.........TOO HARD....4 days still no hot water!!!

Google found me KMS Mechanical & Electrical Services, thank God for this wonderful family company.

I phoned around 3pm, the boys arrived around 6pm, the new hot water system arrived at 7am the next morning, the boys arrived back at 10am and I had hot water by lunch....

My EVO270 fits the space perfectly and is working like a dream..........

So many thanks to KMS Mechanical & Electrical Services......OMG why is life not this easy all the time.....it just takes a business with people who love what they do, know their trade inside out and offer good old fashioned service

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

What a beauty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We have had a heat pump HWS (different brand) for 9 years. After that unit gave us too many troubles and died off. We googled to check online for another heat pump HWS. We decided for EVO270 and so far we think that we have made a very good decision. We bought it from KMS Mechanical & Electrical Services, we made the enquiry, paid for deposit in the morning and have the HWS installed on same day afternoon. EVO270 has run beautifully . The function that I like most is that we can set timer on so the unit only run a few hours at night. Because we had solar panels with the old scheme, we get credit from electricity feeding back to the grid much better price than we pay the electricity provider for the Kwh that we use. Even with few hours running at night, the EVO270 has still provided us with plenty of hot water for the whole day ( which is far better than the old heat pump HWS). The unit also have many other function such as temporarily on holiday mode while you are on holiday, the tank water temperature can be set up to preferred temperature ( max 60 degrees C).....We are certain that we will save money to have the new HWS.

1 of 6 pages