Starting from February 2018, EvoHeat is offering all customers that take the time to review their new hot water system two additional years of warranty. It is possible that the reviews written below are by reviewers that took this offer up.

What a beauty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We have had a heat pump HWS (different brand) for 9 years. After that unit gave us too many troubles and died off. We googled to check online for another heat pump HWS. We decided for EVO270 and so far we think that we have made a very good decision. We bought it from KMS Mechanical & Electrical Services, we made the enquiry, paid for deposit in the morning and have the HWS installed on same day afternoon. EVO270 has run beautifully . The function that I like most is that we can set timer on so the unit only run a few hours at night. Because we had solar panels with the old scheme, we get credit from electricity feeding back to the grid much better price than we pay the electricity provider for the Kwh that we use. Even with few hours running at night, the EVO270 has still provided us with plenty of hot water for the whole day ( which is far better than the old heat pump HWS). The unit also have many other function such as temporarily on holiday mode while you are on holiday, the tank water temperature can be set up to preferred temperature ( max 60 degrees C).....We are certain that we will save money to have the new HWS.

Great product, super happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

After my Solar Hot water system completely died, and had to be fully replaced, I was recommended the Evoheat system as a more affordable system to solar, with much better, more effective results and still saving on my electricity bills in a sustainable way.
KMS Services in Brisbane were absolutely amazing to deal with. A Family owned business who really listened and helped me above and beyond.
We have had many cloudy days and my hot water is still piping hot, super fast.
I would definitely recommend this product.

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Great product with excellent back up and service, the hot water seems to be piping hot and i'm looking forward to seeing the next electricity bill and check the difference. The installers did a very professional job and we are happy the set up. Water temp is good with no noticeable fluctuation.

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Our EVO 270 unit was installed last week. The unit fitted in well and with the heating unit on top of the tank it gave us back some space which our old unit had taken up. So far so good on the hot water. Touch pad gives extra control on the units timing of operation to maximise efficiency

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Early Days but impressed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Early days but signs are promising. Have already shorten its operating time as it more than adequately provides hot water for 24hrs. Ease of use and overall build excellent.
Getting use to noise after have a standard electric storage system previously was noval but none to alarming. Much quieter than the aircon. All in all and first impression,worth while investment.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Great new Hot water system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

When our old electric hot water system died, I had to quickly do some research on a new system.
I finally settled on a Evoheat270.
The savings look fantastic and so happy to be supporting an local/Australian business.
Haven't had our first bill yet, but so far it has been excellent with no issues with fluctuating temperatures or supply problems.
We couldn't be happier.

High quality unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

High quality unit with digital control panel, insulated copper pipes and weather resistant coatings. Old Quantum heater was badly corroded throughout. Also stands on elevated concrete platform to keep it away from ground water corrosion. Speedy Hot water service installers (Matt and Chris) were great. Good job, efficient and polite, cleaned up well. So far so good with evo270.

Date Purchased: May 2018

Efficient and Saves on Energy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Our EVO270 was installed May 2018. We are a household of five, including two teenage boys, so we use a lot of hot water. The system has two inbuilt timers to turn the system on and off, I have it on exclusively during the day to make use of our solar. Even with only heating during the day, we have never run out of hot water. The system is relatively quiet, think of an air conditioner compressor running and you would be right.

The system was installed by KMS in Brisbane and they took the time to ensure it was not only installed correctly, but looked good as well (ensuring the pipes were parallel and vertical etc).

The energy saving is great, we previously had a Saxon Electric Heat Exchange hot water system and our energy usage is down by just over 30% compared to the same period last year (1334KW down to 920KW). Whilst some of this may be attributed to changes in usage or habits, there have been no significant changes compared to last year, so I would suggest the majority of the reduction is due to the system. I can only imagine the bigger reduction if we had a standard electric system previously. I look forward to using the vacation mode to save even more money.

If you are considering replacing your hot water system, I would definitely suggest this system be on your shortlist. So far I am happy with the system and providing it lasts many many years, I would get another one if we moved house and would recommend it to family and friends.

• 1 helpful vote

Great Product - Efficent, Quite, Economical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The Evoheat 270 was a great choice after our terrible Rheem finally died. I was recommended the Evo heat 270 by the team at Speedy Hot Water, their service was fantastic, so professional and fast - Same day service amazing! the system is quite and efficent, delivers hot water with plenty of options as well. The other great thing is it will reduce my power bill by about 30% which is a massive saving over 12 months - i would highly recommend the Evoheat 270 and the team at Speedy Hot Water.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Quiet & efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Our 11 year old heat pump had ceased working. Family recommendation lead us to John Cartlon of Speedy Hot Water Services. John was very knowledgeable & readily assisted us to select a system to meet our needs & at affordable pricing including handling the paperwork for STC rebates. Installation was fast , efficient & tidy. The Evo 270 heat pump is just fantastic - very quiet & efficiently provides ample hot water to our home at an affordable cost. Both Evo 270 & Speedy Hot Water Services are highly recommended.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Very happy with my new Evoheat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Previous hot water system died. I had read about these heat exchange systems and after recommendation from the installer I had one installed.
We need to get used to less pressure and where we set our taps for hot water but so far so good.
John from Speedy Hot Water was fantastic on the install. He and his off-sider were very professional and left the area neat tidy & clean.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Quiet, quick hot water delivery and less energy. Worth every penny

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We installed the heat pump as a replacement of our broken down leaking old electric hot water tank. The installation was smooth with minimal disturbance. It's very quiet when it's on and it's barely on most of the day. Karen from KMS was very helpful and answer all our question promptly. It's quite an expensive system compare to the old school electric tank but it's way more efficient and less greenhouse gas is a bonus.

Speedy Hot Water and EVO 270 are a great combination

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Our six year old Hot Water system died so I contacted John Carlton at SPEEDY HOT WATER and he was at our home the same day and within three days we decided to replace with a new EVO 270 Solar Heat Pump. John & Matthew didn't mind installing on a Sunday to ensure we had hot water asap. They also removed the solar panels and hot water cylinder from our old system. Both John & Matthew were both very efficient and competent installing our new Solar Heat pump. Looks great,works perfectly and I am totally happy. Would recommend to others.

Easy change over

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

My 25 year old solar hot water system died. Speedy Hot Water came out within a few days, confirmed the old system was dead and Mathew was booked in to install the Evoheat 270L. Probably about a week all up from go to whoa. So far the system seems to be performing well. All in all a good experience to date.

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Choices an old leaking braemar or an evoheating 270.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Well the energy savings look really great, and chopping all that wood I can see the benefits already. from what I've read its the most efficient system there is and we do like to be self sufficient with solar power etc. Being an outdoor setup also will help as the braemar at present continually leaks as the copper tank is breaking down and a new one of those is up around the same sort of price anyway. Albany Solar have been really helpful in comparing systems and I know that their work is reliable as they have done all electrical work on our home and installed solar power as well.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Energy and MONEY SAVING Hot water!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Our old electric Hot Water system died so I contacted Matthew at SPEEDY HOT WATER and they were at our home within an hour to replace with a new EVO 270 Solar Heat Pump. I have just had solar panels installed and didn't realise that I could still save even more by purchasing the Solar Heat pump. Looks great, works perfectly and I am totally happy with everything. Would recommend to others.

Carindale, Brisbane

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Speedy all round

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Contacted Speedy Hot Water on 26th June as there were concerns with our existing hot water system. John recommended Evo270 due to long term financial benefits. Within a couple of hours of the same day he had installed our new heat pump system and very soon after we had hot water. System looks good - felt it was a little noisy at first but have adjusted to the sound. Good choice all round.

Old solar on roof repaced by evo heat 270, could not be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

We had an old solar on roof hot water system, being old it leaked into our gutters driving up our water bill, being on the roof we couldn't access it whatsoever.
One call to Speedy Hot Water and Matt was on his way with the new system, I'll tell you what, the system looks and works great.
Both blokes who fitted the system were both professional and courteous to our needs and questions, job well done

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2018

This has made a huge difference

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I contacted Speedy Hot Water Services early this month and within two days, our new Evo270 Heat Pump system was installed. This unit is quiet when running and I no longer need to worry about running out of gas midway through a shower. Our old system took up valuable space in the laundry so we have a winner. Thanks John and Chris.

Samford Valley

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

good value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We went with a heat pump after realising we are unable to get Solar due to the amount of shade on our home.
We read the reviews when choosing the heat pump and new we'd see some savings but mostly were were just dead keen to get rid of the old archaic hot water system and move the new one outside to gain precious space in our laundry.
To our complete surprise we just got our first electricity bill for a full quarter and compared it to the same time last year and found a decrease of 37.5%. This is great news for the payback period.
So far we have found the heat-pump to be quiet and the digital panel makes it easy to use. Would highly recommend to anyone considering buying one and a reasonable price.

1 of 5 pages