Evolis for men doesnt work and you will lose more hair

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

The Evolis hair growth tonic for men does not work and it had an opposite effect on my hair. When I started my second bottle I realised that I'm losing more hair than before I started and nothing is growing...this product is a fraud. I had to give it one star here to be able to send my review otherwise I wouldnt give it any stars at all...

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi John,
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Just wondering if you were using a Minoxidil product prior to ours, as this can often result in shedding, 6 weeks after use.

Fantastic product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

After starting treatment for breast cancer earlier this year, my hair started to thin and fall out, looked aged. I tried a couple of products but nothjng worked - until I came across Evolis. After a few washes, my hair started to look and feel so much healthier than ever before. I have been using Evolis Reverse now for about 5 weeks and my hair has started to get thicker, with less fallout. I will be recommending Evolis product!! Thank you.

Comments
Evolis Official

Thanks so much for the great review Bernie :)

Brisbane, Queensland

• 8 comments
  • 12 answers
  • 56 helpful votes
Private message

Lots of new baby hairs around my hair line

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Very happy with this product, as I had some areas that needed help after a barrage of operations and tests this past year. Where I had experienced some thinning of hair around my hair line after using the hair growth tonic, I have noticed that the area has thickened up again with patches of new baby hairs growing and filling out the hairline.
You only need a small amount of the product and it lasts for at least a month. Much less hair fall out noticed too.
Give it a go, I am happy I did.

Comments
Evolis Official

Thanks for the feedback, Jazzy :)

Adelaide

• 1 answer
Private message

Scared to never buy it now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I couldn't believe it as it started growing 2 weeks in, using it twice a day and now pulled back to once every 2 days for up keep mainly. As I had put it around my hairline it started looking fluffy and then I noticed it was dark hair, as I am in my 50's I have a lot of white hair so it was funny to see. All my new hair that I had lost has come back darker and as they are at different lengths it has calmed the white, grey hair affect. I'm loving it as my hairline is covering all my regrowth further back now. I've been 2 months in and can't see myself not using it anymore. Hair is stronger, much less falls out and it hurts when you pull it, so it wants to stay there. Great product!

Forrest

• 6 answers

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I purchased the women's tonic and shampoo as well as the Reverse treatment pack. I have a lot of new hair growth since starting to use the tonic 6 months ago-the new hair just keeps coming and is in various lengths. My hair growth has stunned my hairdresser as there are no thinner patches where my hair loss was obvious. I have recommended this product to anyone with hair loss issues. A brilliant product.

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi LisaM,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're so happy évolis has helped you regrow your hair!

Brisbane

• 1 answer

it works 100%

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

been using it for two years and hair is much thicker, can't see my scalp in the bright light anymore and im not losing any hair in the shower anymore. i don't use much just one spray in the morning before work and rub it through. you don't need much it lasts for a long time. i like the old spray bottles its much easier to use so i transfer the liquid from small bottles to the spray bottle. this stuff does what it says there is no doubt about it.

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Ross,

Thank you so much for your review and thanks for the feedback about the spray attachment.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

It seems to slow hair loss.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I have been using the Mens Tonic for approximately two years and it appears to have slowed my hair loss. I appear to have a similar hairline today as two years ago.
I have not noticed any new hair growing in places that were already bald.

Comments
Evolis Official

Hello,
Thank you for your review, unfortunately évolis dose not work on spots which are already bald. But we are so happy to hear it is maintaining your hair line!

It works!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I have been losing chunks of hair everyday for decades. At least 150 strands a day. I am not bald yet but it has definitely thinned a lot. I started off using evolis tonic twice a day since December. I use up a bottle within one week. But I saw results in a month as do not lose as much hair. Now after 6 months, I don’t even lose much hair even when I wash my hair every 2 to 3 days. I am not worried at washing my hair anymore knowing I am not losing chunks of hair like I use to. To maintain I only use it at night on the days I wash my hair. But I do use quite a lot and I don’t skim on it. It definitely stop hair loss and it is the only hair tonic that has stopped my hair loss. I can’t live without this product

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Pkng1212,
Thank you for the great review, we so happy you love our products.

Nsw

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Does NOT work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I bought shampoo and tonic....products did not thicken my hair nor was there any regrowth...used every day 2x a day as directed for 6 months... Just a waste of money... aaarrrggghhhhh....useless product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Kyha, we're sorry you did not see any results from our product. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and possibly make things right. If you would give us a call at 1300 386 54... read more »

San Francisco

Verified Purchase

Never received my package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Would have loved to use this but it never got delivered - $150 down the drain! Emailed with no response, no other way to contact the company online either. This is customer service 101, most legit companies at least provide a delivery tracking link & a reliable way to get in touch if things don't go as planned. Was hoping this wasn't a scam but after this very disappointing experience I'm not so sure. Stick with Rogaine - at least it's cheaper and the company that manufactures it is trustworthy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Jaycee, We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've just transitioned to a new system and are having some technical difficulties. Could you kindly email hello@evolisprofessional.com and... read more »

Lubbock

Products are NOT My Favorites...Customer Service is BAD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

First of all, I was using Monat and then there was a scare with a few people claiming their hair fell out. SO I bought this product-Restore shampoo and the growth ser4um to replace my Monat. I used the products twice and had totally limp hair with no body and no curl. I emailed and called the company to complain and try to get my $100+ back. No response whatsoever. Very very upset! My hair did better with Suave.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi,

Thank you for voicing your concern. We're happy to have resolved your issue and hope your experience with évolis is a positive one in the future.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Probably made my hair thinner

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Started using the product in Jan 2018 according to instructions and hair seems to have become thinner. The product was held at australian post for two or three weeks and i only came to know about it when i called evolis. May have to go for hair transplant surgery. Spent money for stress and disappointment.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Shaquille, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. The delay with your post is unfortunate. While we strive to provide the highest level of customer service, once the parcels are sent for ... read more »

Are you approved by any health organisation like FDA.

Hi Shaquille,

évolis is a Listed Medicine on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. You can find the entry here - https://tga-search.clients.funnelback.com/s/search.html?query=&collection=tga-artg

Thanks,
The team @ évolis

• 4 helpful votes

Useless product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Bought starter kit and then continued buying for 6 months. Applied more than the recommended amount twice per day.

The only result I saw was my bank account decreasing by about $600 and no result to my hair.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Pauk, we're sorry you did not see any results from our product. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and possibly make things right. If you would give us a call at 1300 386 54... read more »

Canberra

• 2 answers
Private message

Improved hair recovery post immune suppressing med

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I had previously tried Evolis for women when it was in the spray can. Didn’t bother persevering even though normal hair loss decreased as I was getting through the product too quickly making it an expensive exercise. A year ago, was started on Leflunomide and started losing lots of hair with obvious thinning on top - unfortunate side effect. Cut hair short and bought the new Evolis for women set which is much easier to distribute on whole scalp effectively. Had to change meds for other reason but hair has fully grown back with less hair loss than normal. For those who it doesn’t work for, their hair loss may be more related to testosterone sensitivity and may be more responsive to a product containing Minoxidil such as Regaine but there are cheaper generics available through pharmacies. Keep in mind Minoxodil is not advised for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. About to start new med with possible hair loss side effect so will continue on with Evolis regardless. I would like to see a loyalty program with discounts for those buying directly from the Evolis website as I’ve been able to source it for around $80 for the women’s pack (lasting 3 months) from independent interstate pharmacies such as David Jones pharmacy in Victoria (not related to the department store).

Narre warren

• 1 question

Love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I bought Evolis back in July 2017 and have used it everyday since....it's working for me and my hair appears healthier. My hairdresser has also commented on hpw much thicker it is.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I am 40 year old male. Both tonic and Shampoo had no effect on me at all. Total waste of money and time. I Would NOT recommend this product or brand to anyone.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Eric, we're sorry you did not see any results from our product. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and possibly make things right. If you would give us a call at 1300 386 54... read more »

wow ,its works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Its working for me. it really work me, just started one week i see my hair fall stop,excellent ,i will buying product forever,hope this will make hair strong , and beautiful.

Not as effective as claimed !

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I tried Evolis for men years ago with there original spray dispenser bottle bought four months supply at a discounted rate on line.
Years later I decided to give Evolis another go with there new professional range to see if I got results with hair regrowth, to my disappointment I wasted money it did not work ! Not even peach fuzz!

Excellent product actually works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I'm a 28 yr old male, my hair started thinning, I had developed a small bald patch and have the classic devils peaks. I wear hats all the time and surf 5x a week. My hair was brittle from sun damage and falling out when i washed it. I have been using this for four months, only at night and not consistently; probably 5x a week. My hair has fully regained its volume and my patch has gone. I couldn't be more stoked with the product. I am a medical scientist and have worked in lab for 7 yrs. I know and understand the value in peer reviewed journal articles and to see the only product on market with validated peer reviewed publications made me willing to try this product. I am completely satisfied it actually works.

Not a great result

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I used this product to the tee for 6 months or more, I did see some tiny hairs growing, but then I saw Hair Restore Advanced advertised, read the reviews and thought I would try that one. I have to say that I am seeing better results with this range. I am now seeing just a couple of strands in my comb and when washing my hair I feel fewer strands through my fingers, where with the Evolis a lot of hair was still coming out. i have been taking the capsules for two months now and using the shampoo and Conditioner once a week

1 of 4 pages