Adelaide

• 1 answer
Private message

Scared to never buy it now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I couldn't believe it as it started growing 2 weeks in, using it twice a day and now pulled back to once every 2 days for up keep mainly. As I had put it around my hairline it started looking fluffy and then I noticed it was dark hair, as I am in my 50's I have a lot of white hair so it was funny to see. All my new hair that I had lost has come back darker and as they are at different lengths it has calmed the white, grey hair affect. I'm loving it as my hairline is covering all my regrowth further back now. I've been 2 months in and can't see myself not using it anymore. Hair is stronger, much less falls out and it hurts when you pull it, so it wants to stay there. Great product!

Forrest

• 4 answers

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I purchased the women's tonic and shampoo as well as the Reverse treatment pack. I have a lot of new hair growth since starting to use the tonic 6 months ago-the new hair just keeps coming and is in various lengths. My hair growth has stunned my hairdresser as there are no thinner patches where my hair loss was obvious. I have recommended this product to anyone with hair loss issues. A brilliant product.

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi LisaM,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're so happy évolis has helped you regrow your hair!

Brisbane

• 1 answer

it works 100%

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

been using it for two years and hair is much thicker, can't see my scalp in the bright light anymore and im not losing any hair in the shower anymore. i don't use much just one spray in the morning before work and rub it through. you don't need much it lasts for a long time. i like the old spray bottles its much easier to use so i transfer the liquid from small bottles to the spray bottle. this stuff does what it says there is no doubt about it.

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Ross,

Thank you so much for your review and thanks for the feedback about the spray attachment.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

It seems to slow hair loss.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I have been using the Mens Tonic for approximately two years and it appears to have slowed my hair loss. I appear to have a similar hairline today as two years ago.
I have not noticed any new hair growing in places that were already bald.

Comments
Evolis Official

Hello,
Thank you for your review, unfortunately évolis dose not work on spots which are already bald. But we are so happy to hear it is maintaining your hair line!

It works!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I have been losing chunks of hair everyday for decades. At least 150 strands a day. I am not bald yet but it has definitely thinned a lot. I started off using evolis tonic twice a day since December. I use up a bottle within one week. But I saw results in a month as do not lose as much hair. Now after 6 months, I don’t even lose much hair even when I wash my hair every 2 to 3 days. I am not worried at washing my hair anymore knowing I am not losing chunks of hair like I use to. To maintain I only use it at night on the days I wash my hair. But I do use quite a lot and I don’t skim on it. It definitely stop hair loss and it is the only hair tonic that has stopped my hair loss. I can’t live without this product

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Pkng1212,
Thank you for the great review, we so happy you love our products.

Nsw

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Does NOT work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I bought shampoo and tonic....products did not thicken my hair nor was there any regrowth...used every day 2x a day as directed for 6 months... Just a waste of money... aaarrrggghhhhh....useless product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Kyha, we're sorry you did not see any results from our product. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and possibly make things right. If you would give us a call at 1300 386 54... read more »

San Francisco

Verified Purchase

Never received my package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Would have loved to use this but it never got delivered - $150 down the drain! Emailed with no response, no other way to contact the company online either. This is customer service 101, most legit companies at least provide a delivery tracking link & a reliable way to get in touch if things don't go as planned. Was hoping this wasn't a scam but after this very disappointing experience I'm not so sure. Stick with Rogaine - at least it's cheaper and the company that manufactures it is trustworthy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Jaycee, We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've just transitioned to a new system and are having some technical difficulties. Could you kindly email hello@evolisprofessional.com and... read more »

Lubbock

Products are NOT My Favorites...Customer Service is BAD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

First of all, I was using Monat and then there was a scare with a few people claiming their hair fell out. SO I bought this product-Restore shampoo and the growth ser4um to replace my Monat. I used the products twice and had totally limp hair with no body and no curl. I emailed and called the company to complain and try to get my $100+ back. No response whatsoever. Very very upset! My hair did better with Suave.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi,

Thank you for voicing your concern. We're happy to have resolved your issue and hope your experience with évolis is a positive one in the future.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Probably made my hair thinner

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Started using the product in Jan 2018 according to instructions and hair seems to have become thinner. The product was held at australian post for two or three weeks and i only came to know about it when i called evolis. May have to go for hair transplant surgery. Spent money for stress and disappointment.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Shaquille, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. The delay with your post is unfortunate. While we strive to provide the highest level of customer service, once the parcels are sent for ... read more »

Are you approved by any health organisation like FDA.

Hi Shaquille,

évolis is a Listed Medicine on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. You can find the entry here - https://tga-search.clients.funnelback.com/s/search.html?query=&collection=tga-artg

Thanks,
The team @ évolis

• 4 helpful votes

Useless product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Bought starter kit and then continued buying for 6 months. Applied more than the recommended amount twice per day.

The only result I saw was my bank account decreasing by about $600 and no result to my hair.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Pauk, we're sorry you did not see any results from our product. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and possibly make things right. If you would give us a call at 1300 386 54... read more »

Canberra

• 2 answers
Private message

Improved hair recovery post immune suppressing med

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I had previously tried Evolis for women when it was in the spray can. Didn’t bother persevering even though normal hair loss decreased as I was getting through the product too quickly making it an expensive exercise. A year ago, was started on Leflunomide and started losing lots of hair with obvious thinning on top - unfortunate side effect. Cut hair short and bought the new Evolis for women set which is much easier to distribute on whole scalp effectively. Had to change meds for other reason but hair has fully grown back with less hair loss than normal. For those who it doesn’t work for, their hair loss may be more related to testosterone sensitivity and may be more responsive to a product containing Minoxidil such as Regaine but there are cheaper generics available through pharmacies. Keep in mind Minoxodil is not advised for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. About to start new med with possible hair loss side effect so will continue on with Evolis regardless. I would like to see a loyalty program with discounts for those buying directly from the Evolis website as I’ve been able to source it for around $80 for the women’s pack (lasting 3 months) from independent interstate pharmacies such as David Jones pharmacy in Victoria (not related to the department store).

Narre warren

• 1 question

Love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I bought Evolis back in July 2017 and have used it everyday since....it's working for me and my hair appears healthier. My hairdresser has also commented on hpw much thicker it is.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I am 40 year old male. Both tonic and Shampoo had no effect on me at all. Total waste of money and time. I Would NOT recommend this product or brand to anyone.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Eric, we're sorry you did not see any results from our product. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and possibly make things right. If you would give us a call at 1300 386 54... read more »

wow ,its works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Its working for me. it really work me, just started one week i see my hair fall stop,excellent ,i will buying product forever,hope this will make hair strong , and beautiful.

Not as effective as claimed !

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I tried Evolis for men years ago with there original spray dispenser bottle bought four months supply at a discounted rate on line.
Years later I decided to give Evolis another go with there new professional range to see if I got results with hair regrowth, to my disappointment I wasted money it did not work ! Not even peach fuzz!

Excellent product actually works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I'm a 28 yr old male, my hair started thinning, I had developed a small bald patch and have the classic devils peaks. I wear hats all the time and surf 5x a week. My hair was brittle from sun damage and falling out when i washed it. I have been using this for four months, only at night and not consistently; probably 5x a week. My hair has fully regained its volume and my patch has gone. I couldn't be more stoked with the product. I am a medical scientist and have worked in lab for 7 yrs. I know and understand the value in peer reviewed journal articles and to see the only product on market with validated peer reviewed publications made me willing to try this product. I am completely satisfied it actually works.

Not a great result

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I used this product to the tee for 6 months or more, I did see some tiny hairs growing, but then I saw Hair Restore Advanced advertised, read the reviews and thought I would try that one. I have to say that I am seeing better results with this range. I am now seeing just a couple of strands in my comb and when washing my hair I feel fewer strands through my fingers, where with the Evolis a lot of hair was still coming out. i have been taking the capsules for two months now and using the shampoo and Conditioner once a week

Private message

one of the best hair growing products so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

my mom had a bald patch on her head like since forever . i had never seen her without that patch before . but then her hair dresser recommended her to use evolis shampoo and the tonic / serum twice a day and she was very sceptical about it . even i was not very hopeful at all. then my uni started and i was away for 3 months . when i returned i noticed something odd but then i realised she had hair ..like real hair on her head . and the bald patch was barely visible. i have a hair thinning issue as well. since my mom got great results i am going to give it a go too. just wanted to say to you all .... this product works ...at least for my mom. thank you evolis.

torquay

• 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Didn't work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I have been using this product for over 4 months now. Applied twice a day with two full droppers. Never missed a day. Sadly, nothing has changed. Hair is worse than back in May '17. To say I'm shattered would be an understatement. It's great if you want to fluff up your hair for a few hours, but I seriously couldn't recommend it. Also, the shampoo seems to not volumize the hair after a second go?!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Tim, So sorry to hear that you did not see the expected results with évolis. Hair loss is a very complicated issue and scientists are still trying to discover the root causes of some of the more... read more »

A Great Product !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Love Love Love this product ... it really works , after a long stay in hospital and lots of Meds it all took its toll on my hair ...it started falling out and thinning , it was awful... hearing about this product on TV l ordered it , 3 months after using it it started to thicken up and stopped falling out .. that was 2 years ago and my hair has never looked better , thicker and longer , Thank you to this wonderful product !!!!!....

Comments
Evolis Official

Hi Sue, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you have had such great success with évolis!

1 of 3 pages

Can it help with itchy scalp dandruff and hair lose?

Samir Alrekany asked on Nov 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Samir, the tonic definitely helped with my hair loss. I would imagine you would need to attend to your dry and itchy scalp before using the tonic-there are many natural remedies available online for this condition. Best wishes, Lisa.

Hi Samir,

Thanks for your enquiry! Our products are specifically designed to help target hair loss. In terms of dandruff, we would recommend our Prevent range. The Prevent shampoo and conditioner are great for nourishing the scalp and eliminating flakiness and itchiness.

Regards,
Team évolis

Is Evolis like Rogaine, as in do i have to keep using it for it to have an impact, Is it a permanent fix?

Omzie asked on Nov 12, 2018

Hi,

It depends on the cause of the hair loss. Eg, if its a medical reason or hormonal, hair should eventually revert to its original form faster with the help of évolis. If its due to aging or hereditary predisposition, then a maintenance plan would need to continue :)

What is the difference between the shampoo and the tonic? Will I achieve results using just the shampoo or is the tonic more effective?

Dimitri asked on Nov 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dimitri, from my understanding the hair tonic has the hair loss/drop inhibitor which does all the hard work in reversing hair loss, whereas the shampoo creates a clean healthy scalp for the tonic to easily penetrate the scalp. You will find more definitive answers on the myevolis website, which I believe has been recently updated. Best wishes, Lisa.

See all 57 questions about evolis Hair Growth Tonic