Products are NOT My Favorites...Customer Service is BAD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

First of all, I was using Monat and then there was a scare with a few people claiming their hair fell out. SO I bought this product-Restore shampoo and the growth ser4um to replace my Monat. I used the products twice and had totally limp hair with no body and no curl. I emailed and called the company to complain and try to get my $100+ back. No response whatsoever. Very very upset! My hair did better with Suave.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Probably made my hair thinner

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Started using the product in Jan 2018 according to instructions and hair seems to have become thinner. The product was held at australian post for two or three weeks and i only came to know about it when i called evolis. May have to go for hair transplant surgery. Spent money for stress and disappointment.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi Shaquille, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. The delay with your post is unfortunate. While we strive to provide the highest level of customer service, once the parcels are sent for ... read more »

Are you approved by any health organisation like FDA.

Hi Shaquille,

évolis is a Listed Medicine on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. You can find the entry here - https://tga-search.clients.funnelback.com/s/search.html?query=&collection=tga-artg

Thanks,
The team @ évolis

Useless product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Bought starter kit and then continued buying for 6 months. Applied more than the recommended amount twice per day.

The only result I saw was my bank account decreasing by about $600 and no result to my hair.

Canberra

• 2 answers
Private message

Improved hair recovery post immune suppressing med

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I had previously tried Evolis for women when it was in the spray can. Didn’t bother persevering even though normal hair loss decreased as I was getting through the product too quickly making it an expensive exercise. A year ago, was started on Leflunomide and started losing lots of hair with obvious thinning on top - unfortunate side effect. Cut hair short and bought the new Evolis for women set which is much easier to distribute on whole scalp effectively. Had to change meds for other reason but hair has fully grown back with less hair loss than normal. For those who it doesn’t work for, their hair loss may be more related to testosterone sensitivity and may be more responsive to a product containing Minoxidil such as Regaine but there are cheaper generics available through pharmacies. Keep in mind Minoxodil is not advised for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. About to start new med with possible hair loss side effect so will continue on with Evolis regardless. I would like to see a loyalty program with discounts for those buying directly from the Evolis website as I’ve been able to source it for around $80 for the women’s pack (lasting 3 months) from independent interstate pharmacies such as David Jones pharmacy in Victoria (not related to the department store).

Narre warren

• 1 question

Love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I bought Evolis back in July 2017 and have used it everyday since....it's working for me and my hair appears healthier. My hairdresser has also commented on hpw much thicker it is.

Sydney

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I am 40 year old male. Both tonic and Shampoo had no effect on me at all. Total waste of money and time. I Would NOT recommend this product or brand to anyone.

wow ,its works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Its working for me. it really work me, just started one week i see my hair fall stop,excellent ,i will buying product forever,hope this will make hair strong , and beautiful.

Not as effective as claimed !

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I tried Evolis for men years ago with there original spray dispenser bottle bought four months supply at a discounted rate on line.
Years later I decided to give Evolis another go with there new professional range to see if I got results with hair regrowth, to my disappointment I wasted money it did not work ! Not even peach fuzz!

Excellent product actually works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I'm a 28 yr old male, my hair started thinning, I had developed a small bald patch and have the classic devils peaks. I wear hats all the time and surf 5x a week. My hair was brittle from sun damage and falling out when i washed it. I have been using this for four months, only at night and not consistently; probably 5x a week. My hair has fully regained its volume and my patch has gone. I couldn't be more stoked with the product. I am a medical scientist and have worked in lab for 7 yrs. I know and understand the value in peer reviewed journal articles and to see the only product on market with validated peer reviewed publications made me willing to try this product. I am completely satisfied it actually works.

Not a great result

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I used this product to the tee for 6 months or more, I did see some tiny hairs growing, but then I saw Hair Restore Advanced advertised, read the reviews and thought I would try that one. I have to say that I am seeing better results with this range. I am now seeing just a couple of strands in my comb and when washing my hair I feel fewer strands through my fingers, where with the Evolis a lot of hair was still coming out. i have been taking the capsules for two months now and using the shampoo and Conditioner once a week

Private message

one of the best hair growing products so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

my mom had a bald patch on her head like since forever . i had never seen her without that patch before . but then her hair dresser recommended her to use evolis shampoo and the tonic / serum twice a day and she was very sceptical about it . even i was not very hopeful at all. then my uni started and i was away for 3 months . when i returned i noticed something odd but then i realised she had hair ..like real hair on her head . and the bald patch was barely visible. i have a hair thinning issue as well. since my mom got great results i am going to give it a go too. just wanted to say to you all .... this product works ...at least for my mom. thank you evolis.

torquay

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Didn't work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I have been using this product for over 4 months now. Applied twice a day with two full droppers. Never missed a day. Sadly, nothing has changed. Hair is worse than back in May '17. To say I'm shattered would be an understatement. It's great if you want to fluff up your hair for a few hours, but I seriously couldn't recommend it. Also, the shampoo seems to not volumize the hair after a second go?!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi Tim, So sorry to hear that you did not see the expected results with évolis. Hair loss is a very complicated issue and scientists are still trying to discover the root causes of some of the more... read more »

A Great Product !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Love Love Love this product ... it really works , after a long stay in hospital and lots of Meds it all took its toll on my hair ...it started falling out and thinning , it was awful... hearing about this product on TV l ordered it , 3 months after using it it started to thicken up and stopped falling out .. that was 2 years ago and my hair has never looked better , thicker and longer , Thank you to this wonderful product !!!!!....

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi Sue, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you have had such great success with évolis!

Toowoomba

No results

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I used both the tonic and shampoo sets twice, wanting to give the product a fair go. However, after all those months, expense and diligent use, there was no result. Hair continued to thin and, if anything, was dryer.

disappointed.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi Robyn, We are very sorry to hear that you didn't see the expected results with évolis products. While our breakthrough FGF5 inhibiting formulation is scientifically proven to treat hair loss, in... read more »

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

4 months in: have seen good results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

TLDR: works for me. Have noticed significantly less shedding, baby hairs are growing in and becoming darker, hair is growing faster in general.

I am a 33 year old female and have been desperately searching for a solution to stop or slow down the amount of hair that was falling out. My scalp has become ever more visible over the last few years and to put it lightly, I was freaking the fk out. Brushing my hand through my hair would always result in a good 10 strands of hair falling out. When I went out to eat with friends I would have hair strands falling onto the table which was quite embarrassing. When I washed my hair, the drain would always have a good chunk of hair I'd need to clean out straight away (I have short hair). God forbid if I ever stood under a direct spotlight.

Previous to Evolis, I have tried natural hair regrowth shampoos (no result), the nopoo method (no result), Rogaine women (no result), Rogaine for men which was double the strength of the women's version - which I saw results but definitely noticed my cheeks were also getting furrier and my hairline was growing in strange places it hadn't previously grown. Also the liquid formula was irritating for my scalp and the mousse formula left a residue on my hair.

I have been using the Evolis tonic for about a solid 4 months now - applying morning and night and have seen positive results. My hairdresser has also noticed my hair is much thicker, grew a lot faster and I have lots of baby hairs. My hairline which has been receding slowly over the last 5 years has many fine baby hairs which have become darker and the fine hairs at my temple are also becoming darker and longer. There is less hair shedding when I wash my hair now - I don't even have to clean the drain. I like Evolis because it doesn't leave a sticky residue, has a better smell than the Rogaine, and is natural (not sure how natural it actually is). I am excited to see what my hair will be like after a year's use and will try to update this review then.

CONS
- Expensive. Wish it came in a more cost efficient larger bottle
- The free shampoo the starter pack comes with made my scalp very irritated and itchy. Formula contains SLS and felt cheap. I stopped using it.

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi there, great to hear that you have been having success using évolis products!

Not sure about growing hair where it has gone, but good shampoo.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was given some free samples and used the hair growth lotion spray sporadically, but didn't think it did anything for the bald spot on the top of my head, best observed from the local supermarket CCTV.

But about six weeks ago I began using the shampoo as my sole and regular shampoo. Previously I have had dandruff/psoriatic scalp and used a coal tar shampoo to keep it under control.

So far, about 12 hair washes later, using just the Evolis shampoo, my hair fells good, I don't have itchy scalp and I don't have dandruff/flaking skin.

I'm still not convinced that it is making me look like Jon Snow, but I can attest to the dandruff control.

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Wonderful to hear Jon Snow! Thanks for the great review.

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer

Evolis

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Have been using this product for three months now with no sign of any change in hair - no new growth. Will keep using for another month- it is expensive

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi Patrish, the secret to évolis is our patented blend of natural active botanical extracts that work to restore your natural hair growth cycle. In our clinical studies users saw the best results a... read more »

Has slowed down the drop rate with some regrowth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Straight off the bat, the shampoo does help keep the hair thicker within a week or two of using it once every 2 to 3 days. Using the tonic about once to twice a day, the dropping has definitely reduced dramatically. I can comb my hair and get maybe 2 or 3 hairs coming through rather than the 10 to 15 or so. It's just ticked to 4 months, will keep it up and consider updating this at the year mark.

In comparison to minoxidil treatments, not having risk of accelerated dropping once after ending treatment led me to try this first. Glad I did.

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers

8 weeks in

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Well I'm 39 males and balding on the crown. Have been slowly over the last 10. I use the tonic and shampoo. I'm going to stick with it and try two bottles as advised. What I've seen/felt so far is this. FEEL my hair feels a little thicker on the crown when I rub the lotion on the crown. SEEN still bald but the hair does look darker and there is slight growth, I'm guessing this is the cycle they mention and as they say take 4 month or more I'll stick with it. I'll keep posting here.

Comments

3 months in and I'm not convinced. I'll be sticking with it for none more bottle as recommended. But.....I'm skeptical

evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Thanks for the review Adrian. We are sorry to hear that you didn't see the expected results. évolis is scientifically proven to help reduce hair loss and increase the number of growing hair follicl... read more »

Female in 20s

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I was never concerned about going bald but have always had a problem of losing an unmanageable amount of hair. I was easily losing more than double that of any girl I know or have lived with and it ended up absolutely everywhere.

Mum sent me some Evolis and I was a little sceptical but it has significantly reduced my "shedding" although it took quite a few months to get to a noticeably reduced point. I don't have more hair on my head but now don't leave a path of it wherever I go.

I personally prefer to just use the shampoo. I react to some shampoos and get bad dandruff/psoriasis and this doesn't have a negative effect.

Comments
evolis Hair Growth Tonic Official

Hi Bee, Great to hear that you have had success with évolis! Thanks for the wonderful review!

1 of 3 pages

Hi, I’m 24, I desperately need to grow facial hair, a beard, will evolis help me reach my goals? Please help

Mutha asked on Mar 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mutha, try asking Evolis directly via their website. If they don’t give a clear answer, you could give it a go anyway. Shop around for the best price online in Australia.

Hi Mutha,

Unfortunately évolis isn’t the solution you’ve been looking for. évolis works on existing hair, promoting growth and keeping it in the growth phase to prevent hair fall. If you don’t have a beard, évolis is unable to kick into action without an existing hair follicle to work upon.

Our research team is hard at work in our labs coming up with new formulas daily. So, stay tuned as your request may not be far from fruition!

Thanks,
The team @ évolis

Is Evolis safe for pregnant women to use?

thy3nn asked on Feb 22, 2018

Answer this

Regarding whether Evolis is safe in pregnancy, I don’t know for sure and haven’t looked in to this as I’m past this point. My go to person on all things medication related is an experienced pharmacist who will usually look up information on reputable sites or databases. I check everything including every ingredient in vitamin supplements and herbs as anything that works has the potential for side effects or interactions. I told my rheumatologist that I was using Evolis and told him the information on the Evolis website factsheet on its action. You can print this off and show your dr and a pharmacist to be sure.

is Evolis only for hereditary hair loss? Will it work for bald patches due to regularly leaving hair dye on the hair for too long over a period of a year?

Marianne asked on Dec 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Marianne, Evolis is not only for hereditary hair loss ! It's for every type of hair loss depending on which product you choose online , each one has a specific function please as the Evolis team Merry Christmas!

See all 48 questions about evolis Hair Growth Tonic