Review rating:

Love them!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I purchased my black/white tassel loafers online. Thanks to Ashley she informed me about my size which I got wrong. She corrected my mistake of my size in which I’m grateful for. They fit perfectly and I love the look of them in person. I showed them to my family and friends and my sister wants a pair. Delivery process - keeping me posted on updates of delivery excellent. Thank you.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're just happy that we checked in with you regarding your shoe size, and the delivered size proves to be the right fit for you! ... read more »

Best shoes I’ve ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I’ve always been a fan of the EOD shoes and have many of them in my possession. They are hugely popular with family and friends that are always out to steal them. My last shoes was the extacy that I’ve owned before and got the same again in different colour and the sandals. Love how comfortable they are and how they light up any outfit. They also have a superior quality and last forever. Even if you accidentally scratch the shiny shoes you can barely tell. Always getting compliments from strangers.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We're just delighted to hear you find your EOD shoes not only comfortable but very flattering! Looking forward to assisting you again!

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Timeless Glamour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I’m absolutely loving my very first pair of gorgeous shoes from EOD! I wanted a timeless look and my Scarlett Mary Jane’s in navy blue velvet are just divine. They are so comfortable and I know I’m wearing something unique and beautiful too. The way the light catches the velvet is stunning, I get compliments everytime I wear them! Thank you Ash for creating truly beautiful feminine shoes and for your lovely service. Your service and designs reflect how passionate you are about helping women have an extraordinary day. I had so much fun in your store xo

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and kind review. I'm flattered and absolutely delighted to hear our Scarlett shoes bring so much joy and fun to your every day!... read more »

Local Gem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

‘What a gem to have locally, a special find! Absolutely delightful service, range is intriguing, different and could make an extraordinary day! Have purchased two pairs in three weeks - both delicious.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thank you lovely ASW... (I know who you are!) for taking the time to write this thoughtful review and your kind support. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Ash, x

Luxe and luscious is how I feel in my wonderful green EPD shoes. Every time I wear them I get compli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I bought instore. A very personal experience which made me feel special . The quality is amazing. I love the fact they transit me through from day to night.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thanks, Jen - we're delighted to hear your feedback on your in-store customer service experience! Hope your EOD shoes take you to some fabulous places, xx

Verified Customer

Most Fabulous Shoes Ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

While on a recent trip to Sydney, my husband and I came upon this darling shoe boutique! I purchased the Ectasy metallic loafers and the Sheba pumps. The fit is so perfect and they feel great. I’ve had several foot injuries and surgeries, so to be able to get comfort and incredible style in a shoe is absolutely the BEST! The customer service is equally as fabulous!
Can’t wait to see what my next pair will be! AND there will be a pair in my future!!

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Clare, thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review! We're so delighted to hear our shoes provide what you've been searching for - incredible style with a high level of comfort! Loo... read more »

Stylish and comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I purchased a pair of the gorgeous velvet pink 'Kara' shoes online having seen a similar pair on a friend of mine pre-Christmas. Alas when they arrived they were a size too small. This was NOT A PROBLEM as the wonderful Ashley exchanged them immediately and I now have the perfect fit. Ashley was a delight to deal with - helpful, responsive and keen to ensure that my online shopping experience was seamless and stress free. Her designs are superb and I will definitely be a return shopper in the near future!

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this informative review. We're just glad that we got you the right size in the end. Hope your pink velvet shoes take you some fabulous places and we l... read more »

Verified Customer

Oh wow!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I had my eyes on the Venus d’Orsay shoes for some time, they are not cheap. When I decided to buy them I had emailed Ashley (the owner and footwear designer) to enquire about what size to get. She responded to my message the same day, Ashley also informed me that the shoes are not black but a dark grey.
So the 21st of December I purchased the Venus Embossed Leather ankle strap d’Orsay flats, in dark grey. The colour is just exquisite, it makes the shoes stand out even more. The leather is so very soft that I didn’t have to break them in, they are so extremely comfortable. The first day I wore the shoes, I brought extra shoes because, I expected, as with any leather shoes, blisters and sore feet.
But not a single blister, no painful red feet. Just comfortable feet, the entire day I was wearing my new shoes. The ankle strap is removable, to change the look and I’m sure that one day I might do that, but for now I’ll keep them right wear they are, on the shoes.
If you want shoes that are different, and not wearing the same like every person out there, I highly, highly recommend EOD!!! You get quality shoes that won’t ruin your feet, that look amazing, and are a piece of art.
I’m in love with my Venus d’Orsays, if you can say that, I love looking at them as they are so very pretty.
These are not my last pair, I will definitely order more shoes!!

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Brigit, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very thorough and thoughtful review. We're so delighted to hear how much you love your EOD shoes! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Best regards, Ashley x

Gold coast

• 1 helpful vote

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I got the Mary Jane Heels from their Enchante collection and I just absolutely love them The item that I received was exactly the same as on their website and the heels fit perfectly. Shipping was very but most importantly, the quality of the heels is top notch. They're very comfortable to wear even if you're standing for hours. Would definitely buy something from Extraordinary Ordinary Day again.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thank you, Rita, for taking the time to write this lovely yet informative review. It's always delightful to hear that our shoes are not only good looking but also very comfortable to live in. We lo... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Absolute Perfection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I purchased the Scarlett Mary Jane style pumps online via The Iconic in the most divine olive green velvet. These shoes would have to be one of the most beautiful pairs I own, not only do they look amazing but they are so comfortable and the quality is impeccable. I also have to note that the service I received from Extraordinary Ordinary Day was fantastic too, really helpful. I can’t wait to add more pairs to my collection :)

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Ali, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you found the Scarlett Mary Jane shoes to be not only beautiful but also very comfortable to ... read more »

perfect perfect shoes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

At last! the holy grail of shoes. The drop dead gorgeous style AND the comfort - this so rarely happens with shoes. I recommend a visit to darling Kensington Street store - Ash (who designs the shoes) will make you welcome, and make sure you get the perfect shoes.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Grace, Thank you so much for your rock-star review! We're so flattered to hear we satiate your idea of the Holy Grail of shoes! :-) Enjoy your shoes, especially with your lovely Trelise Cooper d... read more »

The whole experience is wonderful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Having seen the most unbelievably beautiful shoes online I went to the store to try them on. The shop is charming, Ashley equally charming and the shoes exquisite and extremely comfortable. I am already plotting when to buy my next pair. I love everything about this shop

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi J! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. The other day, we were so delighted to discover that you purchased the Tara pink velvet shoes for your wedding! We'll keep our... read more »

Amazing handcrafted shoes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Great customer service, such a pleasure to try on and choose these amazing shoes. They are very comfortable and feel hand crafted, no need to wear them in, they fit perfectly from the first moment.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi, P.J.! Thanks for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We're pleased to hear your appreciation of the craftsmanship and the comfort factor that go into each and every pair of EOD sho... read more »

Stunning store with an amazing staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I worked with Ashley from EOD to get a gift certificate for a raffle for Chippendale Creative Precinct's Networking Event. Everyone at the store was so warm and hospitable! They helped me get a gift certificate and were great company. Needless to say, their customer service was amazing and their shoes are even more pretty! I would definitely recommend buying shoes from EOD! or even just visiting to try on some of their beautiful shoes and chat with the lovely staff!!!

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thanks Purvi! It was fantastic to work with you as well! We're so happy that you loved our store, staff and shoes, it's so great to hear. Thanks for taking time to write such a fab review, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future. xx

I love my EOD shoes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I have 3 amazing pairs of EOD shoes that I wear religiously. They are super comfortable, have worn well and always make an outfit special. I would highly recommend EOD shoes to anyone who loves beautiful shoes but won't sacrifice comfort! In addition, Ashley has been so helpful with styling and fit.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi, Louise! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this rockstar review! We're so delighted to hear you'd recommend EOD shoes to your people as we believe word of mouth is the best way to g... read more »

I bought 3 pairs - wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I bought 3 pairs of shoes in one go - amazing. I couldn't decide, so I took them all. I loved trying everything on, feeling the leather, appreciating the styles, and being with the most gracious Ashley. Seems obvious that shoes could be designed by an architect. Brilliant.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Peg, Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was a great pleasure to serve you in our Chippendale store and we're happy to hear you liked many of our designs. Looking forward to having you back in the near future! :-) x

Amazing shoes - comfortable from first wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Gorgeous shoes that have been comfortable since the very first time I I tried them on. I actually bought two pairs - the beige & white and the black patent leather. These shoes have done Board Meetings, girls nights out, ordinary work days and long weekend lunches and have generated both compliments and happy feet on every occasion. It's great to have finally found fabulous flats!

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Anne, thank you so much for taking the time to write this fabulous review! It's always delightful to hear our shoe designs bring about many flattering compliments as well as happy feet. Thanks f... read more »

best shoes ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

These are the shoes we have all been longing for - beautifully designed, beautiful fully made, chic, versatile and so comfortable. Shoes to take you from morning tonight, always feeling great.

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi, Rose! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of wearing your EOD shoes. We know you're one of our delightful serial collectors, so your review means all so much more to us. Thanks and we look forward to serving you again. xx

Brisbane

Private message

The shoes I was brave enough to buy online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

Online purchase; before I even made the purchase I got concierge feedback on size and suitability. The shoes I wanted were out of stock and so I got a lot of assistance with my next choice. They took a while to be delivered- not too long - but I was willing to wait. I knew I wasn't purchasing something from a department store. I've already pre-ordered my next pair! These shoes are originals. My "black work shoes" have just taken on a new look! When I first put them on, I took an old pair of shoes to change into. It was only at the end of the day I realised I had been wearing brand new shoes without a problem!

June 5th 2017 Update: My second pair of EOD ... the force is strong ...

I purchased my new pink velvet heeled booties on-line by preorder (with a great discount for pre-order) .... all went according to plan.. delivered in their great shoe box with shoe bag and on time! On their first outing I got out of my car, into the car park lift and got my first compliment. They're gorgeous; practical (but don't look a bit like sensible shoes!) ... they are just so different and luscious. Again ... like my first pair, wore them all day as brand new shoes without a problem .... I'm ready to take on my next pair!

March 29th 2018 Update: Love these shoe babies!

Lovely! Thanks for taking care of everything! I don’t think I ever wear my pink mary janes or my green velvet pumps without getting a compliment! I make sure I give everybody your website details! Go to EOD!! We were in court the other day and the girls were checking out the website while we waited to get on! [after noticing my green velvet babies!]

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Thanks Simba for your thorough review! It's great to hear that you didn't need to change into your old pair after wearing your new shoes for the first time, all day at work! This is exactly what we... read more »

Ridiculously comfy and stylish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Tried on the shoes in store. Ash was super helpful in recommending styles and sizing. Ended up making the difficult decision of choosing one pair (when I loved it in many colours). The design is unique, the craftsmanship is excellent and you can really tell Ash takes a lot of pride in her work. Very cushioned and comfortable. Also - the colour is amazing (bright silver leather)!

Comments
Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) Official

Hi Angela, thank you so much for taking the time to write this rock star review! We're happy to hear that you like all the other colours as well as your carefully chosen pair! Looking forward to having you back in the near future! xx

1 of 3 pages