Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Moved in 8 Months now. No Major issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The sales dude Clinton and our Customer service office Hannah was very helpful. Recently we found some issues with the roof tassels which they have promised to fix. Overall, we had small issues, but nothing major. During the time of the built, our supervisor quitted in the middle with out providing any handover. Luckily, it was towards the end of built. As this was our first home, the best information and advise was provided the Clinton (the sales guy). He was just amazing.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Hassan,
Thank-you for the wonderful review.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Very Happy With Our First Home. Great Work Fairhaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Eldo,
Thank-you for the wonderful review!
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Initial review on customer service and new home products.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Riz,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Thank-you for the lovely feedback and kind words.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Great job so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We are up to building stage so far everything has gone perfectly the colour selection day was professorial done the young girl we dealt with was amazing and very knowledgeable then the next stage mainly all the paperwork was a breeze thanks to the lady who we dealt with no complaints so far and very happy with everything at the moment.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Casper,

We are very appreciative of your feedback and kind words.
Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience with Fairhaven.

Fairhaven Homes

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Do Not Build With Fairhaven

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Leo,
We have tried to reach out to you through private message, but we are yet to hear back from you.
It would be great to hear from you, please feel free to respond via private message.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Awaiting start of construction - Update to come after construction!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Communication with Sam has so far been great and the prices have been even better. Its going to be our first home so im really excited. The process has been overall smooth, albeit a few misunderstandings here and there, and it has been a joy to actually visit the house as displayed in Merrifields - the staff there were happy to discuss and give me advice regarding options and additions.

Currently looking forward to the colour appointment later in the year, and expect to update the review once construction starts :)

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Jalal,
We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us.
Thank-you for the kind words.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

So Far so good(Awaiting Site Start)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The customer service and the sales staff are really good. Ivan looked after us very well from the initial contact, which was through an online inquiry regarding a new design/display. We were first initially looking at signing to the Tathra but switched to the Glenaire. He was always happy to meet and discuss any problems. They have been happy to modify plans to suit our block/needs. Our CRO (Kitsa) has been a massive support in our journey so far, she has responded to all of our queries very quick. Color selection went very smoothly and we were happy with the options available. All in all it has been a good journey so far. Looking forward to our build starting very soon.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Simi89,
Thank-you for the lovely review.
We are very appreciative of your kind words and feedback.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Don't build with them

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

After the sales department, everything went to hell, no proper coordination, site supervisor and office coordinator has no idea what's happening on site. I book 1st inspection for pre slab stage. Admin gave me Friday and when my inspection officer contacted them on Wednesday to make sure everything ready on site, site supervisor said that slab was poured on Tuesday by tradies on and he didn't know. So I missed 1st inspection. On the 2nd inspection, my inspiration officer sent me the repot and there were so many issues and they haven't Australia n standards. When I asked them to fix it they issued a job stop letter for 14days saying they will fix everything. But they didn't fix anything, because on 3rd inspection we found same issues again. Not fixed at all. When I ask them, they issued another job stop letter 14 or 21 days. Again nothing was fixed. They just stop working and dragging the job hoping I would not use private inspection officer. So every stage same thing happened. Then site super quiet, 2nd supervisor blames the 1st one. Saying it was his fault and it's hard to fix. I was so fed up and upset. Then at the end they gave me last pre handover inspection. I informed them that I need everything finished because my private inspiration officer will not inspect if it's not finish. When we went there for the final inspection it wasn't finished and my inspection officer was so upset and found so many issues and not following Australian standards. He went nuts on the site supervisor. I have every report and email conversations. When we move in the garage door was damaged and supervisor promised to fix it in 3 weeks, now it's been 3 months, he quit as well and admin staff says it was his fault. Now bath tub is leaking and downstair kitchen is flooded. Finally plumbing guys from another company came and they were so amazed by the crappy job the fairhaven has done. They told me this a joke mate. When they hand over house wasn't clean. There are paint marks everywhere, even on the glass of the windows, on the frames of windows and doors. Paint on tiles. Nails coming out of carpet. When ask they say don't walk where the nails are. Use nail polish to remove paint. I didn't pay $300k to do all these stuff. I've told everyone I know to don't build with them. And I'm pulling out my second house which I was registered with them. Dont build with FAIRHAVEN if you want quality house. No quality finish. They don't care about the customer. Even I was going build another one with them. Every time I show some issue they come up with something, like it's human error or that's standard or that's the tolerance.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Gas ducted heating stop working after 3 months, now we are freezing, been 3 days now. Fairhaven asked me to call Charcot heating and cooling and now they are asking me to call Barvis. Super hard to... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Very happy new homeowners are we

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

From the moment my wife and I walked through the display, we knew we wanted a home just like the Clovelly 225. Lucky for us, when we made our visit to the design centre to select our fitting, colours and other materials, the person who looked after us was the actual interior designer of the display home. She knew right away what to select so we'd get a match. A few minor changes and we were all done.

The build took some time but the only issue was the bank delays which held us up. I must say that Fairhaven never charged us an extra cent eve
n though they could have. The people make the organisation, and along with the great product, Fairhaven Homes are great. They even surprised us with something special at the handover.

Kitsa, Alica, Molly, Melissa, Shane were all friendly and helpful and communicated well during the build.

The workmanship is up to standard and the few little bits that needed fixing were taken care of right away.

The house is a fine home now with all the goodies we got from our FHOG and it's toasty and warm from the central heating. A modest home is all we needed with all the mod cons. That is what we have, and we are grateful to all who contributed to making this a reality. Thank you.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Brendan,
We are very appreciative of your kind words.
Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

As a first home buyer, we could not have asked for anyone special than Sam Iqbal. Me and my partner were thinking of buying a house from a long time but did not know when and how to start. After our friend recommended Sam in Fairhaven, we found what we were looking for! While lots of other companies just handed us their pamphlets and advised to call them, Sam at Fairhaven sat down with us and listened to, and eventually understood, our situation. He then showed us various options that were suitable for our situation. The starting phase of buying land/house package was really comfortable and we foresee it is going to end pleasantly too.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi DpRaj,
Thank-you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
We appreciate your kind words.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Amazing service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

When we were looking for a builder, We were very scared to choose a builder because it was such a big commitment for us.
Before going to Fairhaven homes display we didn't even knew about them. Usually sale consultants are very pushy but Sam was laid back and provided us all the information. We asked him so many questions but he ensured every question was answered and we were completely satisfied before the next step. Few of the choices we were making in the design, he advised us in a very respectful way that they are not correct in terms of pr
acticality and resale point of sale, as oppose to other Company consultants who were more than happy to do it as long as we could afford it.
We felt like we could trust him, Now we are happy we chose Sam. Customer service from office has been good as well.
we have referred 2 more friends who were looking for a builder and so far they are also very happy, cant wait for the build to start now.
Any one who is looking for a builder and wants to ensure that you get treated with professionalism and care Go see Sam at Upper Point Cook Display He is the best :)

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Ricky,

We are very appreciative of you taking the time to write such a lovely review for us.
Thank-you for your wonderful feedback and kind words.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

This Review is only Applicable to Process Up to Contact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Hi All,

My name is Ehsan and I chose Fairhaven as my construction contractor. I am still in the contract stage which is a stage before construction.

So far I am happy with performance of the sales and contract team. I found them honest and although they are busy, they keep the communications in high levels. They have good negotiation skills.

Sam Iqbal, as the my sales consultant, instructed me through the steps quite well and no regret trusting him and his price estimate!

There was a 25k promotion which was quite helpful.

After construction I will come back and give my final feedback. I expect I will be happy up to end, but lets see how it goes.

Ehsan

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Ehsan,
Thank-you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2015

Outstanding product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Jon,
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review for us.
We appreciate your feedback and kind words.

Cranbourne north

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Many thanks Jen Chua :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

So far I have had a good experience with Fairhaven. I have not started my build just yet but everything was satisfactory so far. Initial consultation was with Jen Chua. She was very accommodating and professional and responds to queries promptly. I would highly recommend her as she helps you as much as she can making the initial process as smooth as possible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi mv1,
Thank-you for the lovely review.
We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with Fairhaven.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

5 star rating for Jen Chua from Clarinda Park!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My wife and I haven't begun construction yet but it has been a great experience and great to work with Jen from Clarinda Park throughout the process thus far. Jen is patient and very accommodating.
the total quote was within our budget, plus the site cost is very low as compared to the other builders!. We highly recommend Fairhaven homes when looking for a well presented and professional team to build your dream home!!

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi VINC,
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to write a review for us.
Thank-you for the lovely feedback.

Thank you Jen Chua!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

We have had a good experience with Fairhaven homes so far. Initial consultation was with Jen Chua, which is someone I would recommend highly. She will go out of her way to accommodate your requirements (within reason, of course) and is quite knowledgable in her field. She also has recently built her own home so she has relevant experience that translates to the advice she gives. Plus she is very friendly and approachable. I highly recommend seeking her out as your consultant to make your build as painless as possible.

We also had every experienced design consultant with Wendy, who held our hand throughout the design process.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Erwin,
Thank-you for the wonderful review.
We appreciate your feedback and kind words.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Thank you Fairhaven Homes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

As a first home builder, Leanne Hayes was really helpful and was patient with us throughout the whole process since we changed our home designs time to time finally choosing Byron 277. A big Thank you to Leanne! We simply love our new home and this will not be possible without everyone at Fairhaven homes, from Valerie at the Colour selection centre to Shane Dawson, supervisor. Your service is highly appreciated. Byron 277 offers a great house design for an affordable price. We were able to upgrade most of the interior, adding feature walls, walls,recesses etc, and still stay within our budget. We are extremely pleased with the outcome and glad we chose Fairhaven Homes as our first home builders.
Thank You to everyone at Fairhaven Homes!

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Deepal,
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to write a review for us.
Thank-you for the lovely feedback.
Your kind words will be passed onto our team.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Amazing job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

As a first home buyer with limited budget, couldn't be able to get an excellent inclusions, promo package and up gradations any where else. We are building Byron 277. From the very start, we were happy and felt satisfied because of Leanne. She was an amazing representative. She was really helpful, patient and cooperated with us for our last minute changes. Team at the back was really good too. every process was smooth. Supervisor James and coordinator Erin were really helpful. Fairhaven team was first to reach at site and building process was so quick. quality of the build is super and trade men too. Over all an amazing team. we will be moving to our home next month. hopefully they will be same in post over period.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Saleha,
Thank-you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
We appreciate your kind words.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2016

Outstanding home and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

From the initial consultation to the hand over of our new home, the service from the team at Fairhaven homes was excellent. The behind the scenes team ensured our home made it to site as quick and as seamlessly as possible and once on site, the supervisor and construction manager Mark ensured that the construction maintained the highest of quality and delivered in a timely manner. We are really happy with every aspect of our new home and look forward to building with the Fairhaven team again sometime soon.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Heater,
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to write a review for us.
Thank you for the lovely words and feedback.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Good job by Leanne Hayes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I am a first home buyer and i don not have previous experience but i think how Leanne manage the customer that is awesome. I do have true story about house prices so first time i went there to check suitable house plan for my land and Leanne assist me Awesomely.I can say
"Highly delighted with the completed work. Highly recommend."
Rating: 5.0 out of 5

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Devinderjeet,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

1 of 6 pages

Hi all, I'm planning to engage Fairhaven for a house and land package at Cloverton, Donnybrook area. The design I am thinking to select is Clovelly 225. Can anyone share their experience with the builder in this area or their satisfaction with the design? Thanks.

Eddy asked on Aug 16, 2017

Hi all, we are planning on building the Breamlea 42, with a downstairs master bedroom option. Our colour selection isn't until October however, for whatever reason Fairhaven homes cannot (or will not) provide us with an electrical plan for the downstairs master bedroom option. As you can imagine it makes it extremely difficult to plan for electrics and theatre layout. My question is, has anyone built the Breamlea 42, with a downstairs master bedroom option. If so, would you be able to email me a copy of the electrical plan ?? Fairhavens answer is "don't worry about it, it will get sorted at consultation". Not really good enough for me, and we haven't even started. Cheers Gregg

Patto asked on Aug 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Greg,
if you would like to see a rubbish Breamlea 54 with full options i can show you our dump fairfaven built for $500K.

Hi Gregg,

If you could please private message us your contact details, I will then be able to provide you with an answer regarding this.
Thanks.

Fairhaven Homes

We are building the Clovelly 248 with Fairhaven Homes and so far so good. We are booked in for Colours in a couple of weeks, has anyone been through this process with Fairhaven and if so any tips for us at Colours? Was it a positive and easy experience? cheers, Jo

Jo L asked on Jun 23, 2017

Answer this

No we haven't been to the colour stage yet but as we were told by our sales consultant Mr. Dean Rossi that when you go to colour selection it's a whole day process and its exciting to go and hand pick all the things for your new homes. Just relax and go with the flow. You are going to love it. We can't wait for ours.

Building clovelly 248. Amazing design. Color room is good experience. A lot to pamper yourself at affordable prices if u wanna upgrade. Standard inclusions are good enough. People are helpful. I was paid a visit by director of the company to make sure I walk out happy. Good luck

See all 32 questions about Fairhaven Homes