Note to reviewers: Please note that Fairmont Homes NSW is not affiliated with Fairmont Homes SA

Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Quality custom designed home in Catherine Park Estate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

We had an excellent experience building with Fairmont homes. From start to finish the process was extremely smooth and the team at Fairmont kept in close contact to ensure that we were always fully informed about the progress of our build.

Fairmont homes is a family owned local business and this is highlighted in the quality customer service that you receive. We built a custom home and met with Daniel who worked closely with us to ensure the design of our home was drawn up exactly how we wanted it.

A special thanks to Daniel for all his support at the beginning of the building process, James (site supervisor) for the continuous updates & quality workmanship, Adriana (interior designer) for all her help with the design selections and Jackie in the office for coordinating appointments & being a great point of contact throughout the build.

I would highly recommend anyone looking at building to contact Fairmont homes - you will not be disappointed.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2016

Exceptional quality and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

We had our first home built by with Fairmont Homes NSW 18 months ago and couldn’t be anymore happier with the exceptional quality of the build.

We would like to thank Daniel and the whole team at Fairmont Homes NSW for their professionalism and overall service.

From start to finish nothing was ever too hard and they always answered all our queries and assisted us throughout the whole building process making what is generally known as a stressful process very easy and stress free.

We still get wonderful compliments about the build quality of our house not just from family and friends but from contractors that come into our home to do work around the house I.e landscapers, electricians, delivery workers, etc.

We love our home and If we were to build again we would definitely use Fairmont Homes NSW. We highly recommend Fairmont Homes NSW, you will not be disappointed and we wish them all the very best.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2015

Quality Forever Home in Willowdale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

From start to Finish, Daniel and James and all the team at Fairmont Homes NSW were great to deal with. They kept us up to date on the process, answered any questions we had and as first time home builders walked us the the process step by step. The quality of the build was great, The whole team were great to deal with.
My wife and I couldn't be happier in our new Fairmont Home!

Comments
Fairmont Homes NSW Official

Hi PC79, We really appreciate your feedback and could not be happier to hear how great your home is. We hope you continue to enjoy your new home and create many memories for years to come. We th... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Excellent customer service and build process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We had a great experience building with Fairmont Homes. This was the 3rd time we had built and the first time with Fairmont Homes. For this home, we were looking to build our "forever home",
We had a custom home designed up and we worked with Fairmont homes archittects. We knew the look we were after and they sat down and they were patient in helping us with all our changes. After a few back and forth we got the exact design we were after

The build was excellent. The home was built in 7 months and it was fantastic to see the day to day progress. We had a few on site meetings with our supervisor who showed us around

Special thanks to our supervisor James and Jackie from the office for all of their help, they were outstanding. Both were very knowledgeable and replied to our many questions quickly and efficiently. The quality of the finished product is excellent. Any little issues were been sorted out quickly and without fuss.

We would definitely build with them again!

Comments
Fairmont Homes NSW Official

Hi MD88, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of building your new home. We are humbled to hear how excellent and quick the build was. Our team continually strives to deliver o... read more »

Leppington NSW 2179

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Quality First Home in the Emerald Hills Estate - Leppington

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

I built my first home with Fairmont Homes NSW and I must say, the build quality is absolutely exceptional. I've been living in my new home for approx. two (2) months now and still to this date receive SO MANY compliments on how amazing the house is! There's been no issues; nothing's leaked, fallen over or toppled - so I am very pleased!

The customer service in the initial sales stage, administration, colours/selections, approvals, on-site and after handover have been well maintained at a high level. The staff were friendly, accommodating and wonderful to deal with.

I also wanted to share with you all that it was the small details that really made an impact on my whole experience, such as:

1) A staff member called me to inform that the towel rail position "as per the plan" would not be ideal as the towels when hung would actually touch the floor. He was on-site at the time and rung me to offer his suggestion of putting it a different location that would be much more practical, rather than just installing it "as per the plan".

2) Upon handover of my home the site was left clean and tidy (compared to my neighbours who had built with other builders and so much rubbish was left behind)

These are only just a few examples I can think of right now, but it really showed me that they actually care about their customers and are very professional in what they do.

I highly recommend Fairmont Homes NSW to everyone, and I would definitely build with them again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fairmont Homes NSW Official

Hi DT17, Thank you so much, for such a glowing review. We are so delighted to read that build quality was absolutely exceptional, that we delivered a high level of service and how accommodating ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Perfect from start to finsh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

The workmanship and quality of our property was great from the slab to the final move in product. We cannot be happier with Fairmont homes as a company and also couldn't be happier with our site supervisor, as they built our family home. The entire process was effortless from the start just meeting with the team, to inclusions and exclusions to the finish product with the supervisor. We could not recommend this company more!
Thank you to the team again for all your efforts. You made the building the entire process easy, wanting us to maybe attempt it again.

Comments
Fairmont Homes NSW Official

Hi Jay.G We can’t thank you enough for sharing your experience with us. We are really overjoyed by your thoughtful and positive comments. Hearing that the entire process was effortless ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Knockdown/rebuild - no worries!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

We completed a knock down and rebuild of our house and Fairmont Homes guided us every step of the way.

The build quality of our house is exceptional and we have friends and family comment on what a nice house it is all the time.

Our build was really well managed and thanks to the excellent management and the weather gods, everything was very efficient and smooth.

Fairmont Homes' customer service was excellent from front office to the building supervisor. Nothing was too hard and the team was always happy to help us in the tender stage and explained how things worked in the building stage when we had questions.

We would highly recommend Fairmont Homes to anyone looking to build in Sydney and surrounding areas.

Comments
Fairmont Homes NSW Official

Hi Steven, Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Fairmont Homes NSW to build your brand new home. We are so honoured to be able to share in this journey for your knock down rebuild ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2015

Trustworthy company that offers quality & the perfect home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

The workmanship and quality of our property was absolutely amazing! We cannot be happier with Fairmont homes as they built the perfect home for our family. They were always there to support you along the way. The entire process was flawless from start to finish - they have so much range from display homes to custom, we could not recommend this company more! Thank you to the team again and again!

Comments
Fairmont Homes NSW Official

Hi NDauner, Wow what a fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback and could not be happier to hear how perfect your home is for your family. NDaunder, we hope you continue to en... read more »