As its namesake!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Got these guys for end of lease clean. My place was putrid dirty after seven years in it... These guys went above and beyond to make it amazing. I felt so sorry for them! The price was very very reasonable for the job they had to do.bu far the best experience I have had and I got my bond back!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Brodie Mitchell, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to see that both you and the Property Manager have been left satisfied with our cleaning services! Looking forward to assi... read more »

Late but did good work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Team arrived 1 hour late with no notice but did a good job. Their weekend morning helpdesk was very unhelpful but can’t fault the work of the cleaning crew.

Update - Management contacted us within 2 business days to apologise.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Jas,

Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to make it up for the inconveniences caused!

We are looking forward to your next cleaning service with us!

SYDNEY

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

The worst service and clean ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

They arrived almost three hours late without a word of apology. The cleaners spent an hour "cleaning"the unit. When I queried why the bathroom and kitchen remained untouched I was told that they had only quoted for a "surface wipe". I was charged $95 for this, plus another $120 for an external pressure wash which left the surfaces as dirty as they were to begin with. They are con-artists and will rip you off like they did me. Do not use this service unless you like wasting your time and throwing your money down the drain! Oh - they offered me $30 off a future clean as compensation. As if I would get taken in by them again!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

No customer care from this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Confirmed the job twice and still postpone the job without any notification. Keep on sending advertisement. Forcing the customer to create an account to see the invoice. Money was taken as the company has customer details with job booking but still waiting for the invoice. Contacted the company few times and so far no progress. Never use this company again. Very much disappointed.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear David, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! Unfortunately, we are experiencing some difficulties in locating your file in our system! Would you, please get back to us with your r... read more »

melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Customer satisfaction non existent.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

$1009 "Premium" cleaning service, house was filthy afterward. They came again for 2 hours, just as bad. Described by the owner, the tenant & the property manager as "woeful". Only response from manager? "We are not liable".

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear steno, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! Unfortunately by the time you have advised us of the issues it has already been 9 days and the guarantee of the service had long ex... read more »

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Regarding customer service.Provide the bad customer service and not given proper answer regarding cleaning service. Poor customer service. I'm not satisfied.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Aki, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused! As we would like to make a follow up on what we have done wrong, we would need... read more »

Tile & grout service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I had booked a service to be done on a Monday, got an email to confirm this was confirm and all ok along with a text message off a phone phone number.
To only be told less then 24hrs before hand that they are unable to attend as they can’t make it there at the time that was selected, when I asked if it could be later on during the day as I didn’t mind the lady then told me it was too far for the person coming out to travel and it would just be easier to reschedule to the following day.
I hadn’t used this company before but read the reviews and thought I’d try them out, even told my family about them - after this I will never be using this company again and will tell my family to go else where

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Cass,

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

A Customer Service representative has been trying to get in touch with you in order to resolve the matter.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

My couch is like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Thank you for cleaning our couch. Looks fantastic. The cleaner was lovely, came on time and did a brilliant job.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Kiki,

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the cleaning service provided!

We look forward to providing you with even more Fantastic services.

Hard Sell and Pressure Tactics

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Have used their oven cleaning service twice before (in 2015 and 2017) and been pretty happy with it.

However, when I booked another oven cleaning through the app this morning I was called back "to check the address".

Instead I was given a hard sell and pressured to sign up with their Fantastic Club ($69 for a year in return for 10% off everything I book). I repeatedly told the caller that I didn't want to sign up only to hear her reiterate her pitch of "but it will reduce your bill for the service you just booked from $294.00 to $275! Don't you want to save money???" again and again.

In the end I actually had to lay out the the math for her. $294 - $275 = $19 in savings on this booking. I only book with them once a year - if that. Thus $69 for a year won't actually save me any money.

Only then would she actually proceed with the rest of the call.

If they don't actually do a good job this time, I won't use them again. It's not worth the hassle.

Edit: The job went well - oven was clean and the fridge and freezer were clean too. The freezer was left open though, thankfully I was home to check on it before the cleaner left.

I had a call back when the company saw this review and they offered me a $30 cash back in apology for the hard sell over the phone.

All in all, the service was okay. Since they *say* the phone call was one off, I'll use them again in the future and see how it goes!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Phlebas, Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! We apologise if we have caused any inconveniences with the situation at hand! We are thankful for giving us a chance to make a follow u... read more »

Chairs and carpet cleaned

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

We needed an urgent clean... the same day that we rang one of the team turned up and did the job. One call back for a stubborn stain, again Fantastic Cleaners were quick to respond. The second time a Quality Technician came out to oversee the job... and assist the cleaner.
Professional, courteous, quick to respond and customer-centric

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Mick, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are happy to know that our team has done a good job and we were able to follow up on the concerns raised! If there is anything else t... read more »

Verified Customer

Bond back guarantee was not guaranteed and not so fantastic

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I paid for an end of lease clean as they offer a bond back guarantee. The initial day it was booking in for was cancelled and then when they came and spent 4 hours cleaning my apartment I have no idea what they actually did. There was hair in drains, windows not cleaned, shelves not wiped, no professional clean of tiles and the carpet was actually damaged to the point of needing to be replaced. I add that the walls were not touched and when I queried this they told me it was in my emails that walls were not included, this was not in writing in any email.

When complaining and wanting my bond loss to be covered by them, they told me the carpets were marked form wear and tear and therefore did not meet their gurantee service. No empathy or genuine care has been displayed, no offer of refund, cover of loss or discount offered. When wanting to escalate was refused.

How can you offer a bond back guarantee and then not cover this when the bond cannot be returned by real estate?!

Worst service I have ever received.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Ali, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We sincerely apologise for any hassle caused before, during and after the service - it was never our intention to have you so stressed out! ... read more »

So happy with my ‘new’ oven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I really did not think it was possible to get my oven looking like this after a few years of neglect but amazingly I have now got a pristine oven and rangehood looking brand new. Amazing job. Thank you!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Diane, Thank you for your kind words! We are truly happy to see that we have been able to assist you with the matter of the cleaning! Don’t hesitate to get back to us if you need any fur... read more »

Worst clean ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Worst clean ever! Left $220 cash on the bench for a 3 hr cleaning job - came home from work & my home had been barely touched. They didn't clean the kitchen, bathrooms or mop the floors. All they did was vacuum - that's it!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Michelle J, Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding the situation which has occured! We appreciate your time and patience and the fact that you have given us some time to loo... read more »

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I booked this service in the Sydney Northern Beaches area today. $82 for a tiny apartment. I have come home from a long and tiring day at work only to find that my apartment has not been cleaned.

I asked that they NOT clean the spare room as it is full of boxes from my recent move and that they only clean the Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom was not cleaned, and the spare room was lightly vacuumed, but there was still dust all over the furniture - so even the room that they incorrectly cleaned was actually not cleaned.

The glass dining table - I have no words to describe the state that I found it in. I have just spent the last 45 min trying to remove the streaks and finger prints off it! I can tell that they did not dust, because all of my frames etc are in the same position I left this morning. The rug was bunched up and not vacuumed.

When I tried to call to complain, i found that be selecting the "existing jobs" line, I kept getting disconnected. If I selected the "new job" line, I got through straight away, only to be told that the correct staff were not available and would call me back - funny how all the "new job" staff were available though.

Also, they charge you more if they use their own equipment etc. I selected this option - however I noticed that all my cloths are wet, the Jiff has been moved - so they basically they used my detergents etc - but proceeded to charge me for the more expensive service.

If they do not call back and rectify the situation, I will not be dropping this matter. While this mob have received good reviews, I think its luck of the draw - the franchisee that covers my part of the world is obviously a lemon. It also doe not help that their call centre are un-responsive and rude.

I could go on and on - but alas, I have to go and clean. I urge people living in North Sydney/Northern Beaches - please avoid this mob like the plague. I now almost feel like you do when your place has been robbed - like my place has been invaded and i feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

As an update- I was not charged the $82 as a result of my complaint and also received an apology and some discount vouchers - all within 3 hours of my complaint. On that basis- will give 2 stars instead of 1 - but I still would never use them again.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Andy, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for giving us the opportunity to make amends for the situation that occurred. Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenien... read more »

Called me at the appointment time and notify that the cleaners will be late. I need to go to work!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I booked this service as I thought this is a professional company. An extremely rude persons called me this morning at 10 when the cleaners supposed to turn up saying they will be an hour delayed. No apologies nothing- simple notification. As I need to get out the house at 11am I said that's a problem. The response was did you want me to cancel it? Is she serious? I moved all the furniture and get ready for the cleaning. This company seriously need to change the method of communication with their clients. This ruined my schedule and my feeling. The worst cleaning company ever! I am happy to tell anybody never ever use their service! I should've checked the reviews before I booked them too. Absolutely waste of time.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Noo, Thank you for providing us with your feedback and the opportunity for us to make a follow up on our mistakes! We apologise for any inconveniences caused before and after the service and... read more »

Excellent service and super affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Loved the service from the scheduling till the cleanup. The staff was great, our carpet was shining. The whole look of our apartment has freshened up just with an hour of cleaning. Super recommend.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Shehzeen, Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! We are delighted to see that we have been able to help! Do not hesitate to call us at any point if you need any further assistance w... read more »

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

UPDATED 22/4/18
I booked a professional oven clean. Unfortunately my oven was damaged during the clean which resulted in $500 worth of repair bills plus the original cost of cleaning which was $153. I have used their services previously for for other cleaning jobs and had been satisfied. I had multiple emails and phone calls with the office at Fantastic Services regarding my oven damage. It took multiple emails and phone calls and initially I felt they they showed poor customer service and were not accepting responsibility for damage. Since then on 20/4/18
Fantastic Services Customer Services have taken my concerns seriously and kindly offered to compensation for oven damages. I very much appreciate this

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear A.C,

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to rectify this matter!

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any hassle caused.

Please advise us if there is anything else we can assist with!

Melbourne

Private message

End of lease clean - had to re-vacuum house

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Guys turned up on time and were polite. Immediately told me the oven was filthy and would need an hour to clean it alone, and i would need to be charged an extra $40. Agreed, the oven glass was dirty but the rails and walls were in good nick.

When i returned after the guys finished, the hardwood floors were wet but hadn't been mopped- there were lots of marks on the floor that I removed by wiping with my toe.

The carpets were steam cleaned, but hadn't been vacuumed first. The whole house smells like wet dog and i picked up fistfuls of dog hair from the bedroom alone .

I now need to go back and vacuum all carpeted areas. Not good enough for a $240 service for a tiny 1br apartment. Avoid avoid avoid.

EDIT:
Fantastic were were proactive to rectify the situation. They offered a re-clean if the inspection was not passed, a partial reimbursement of the fee to recompense for my time spent cleaning, and a discount on future services. I was impressed by their commitment to making things right. Looks like I was unlucky to get a poor contractor, but can't fault Fantastic as a whole.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Nick, Thank you for providing us with your feedback and with the opportunity to investigate the matter further and reach an outcome of the situation! We would be happy to assist you with any... read more »

End of lease clean and after renovation clean

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Terrible experience with both engagements. First engagement tried to tell me I'd booked an 8 hour service rather than the hourly service id booked. I was then back and forth with tbe customer service team and had to ask them to contact the cleaners to tell them otherwise. End of lease clean was poor cleaning and not clear on what is included at the time of booking. Lied and said they called me to ask if i wanted them to wipe down the walls and apparently i denied. I never received that phone call. I had to go back to my apartment and spend 1.5 hours cleaning it after they had been there. After spending 400 on a clean i would have expected they would have done a thorough job. AVOID. Customer service is great but they sell a product they cant deliver.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Bec,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and the opportunity for us to follow up on the issues!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Verified Customer

Terrible Service!! Do Not Use!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Over $500 dollars for less than 2 hours.. and when I came back to check on the apartment they were cleaning my neighbours carpet on my time!!! I was so disappointed!! At the beginning of the service I instructed them of what they need it to clean and they said I had to pay extra which I agreed on an effort to get the apartment up to shape for the inspection which was happening the same day. When the inspection happened not to my surprise the Real State agent asked me to clean a few more things which I did myself.. then she said I need it to clean a bit more to which I then contact Fantastic Services and since then they have been trying to charge me extra for the service! Which it was supposed to be guaranteed.. its been a week and I'm now getting charged for money from my bond.
I bet the cleaners pocketed the money of the carpet cleaning to my neighbours apartment or I wonder If I paid for it... NEVER AGAIN! and to think I had also paid for a membership! HEARTBROKEN!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Sandra C, We were really shocked to hear about the experience you had with your service! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused! One of our Customer Service Representatives... read more »

1 of 29 pages