5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Sam was excellent. On time and very kind. Did the work in no time and done a quality job.!

Thank you highly recommend to friends and family!

They do a good service off they actually arrive.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I have used this service for a few months. The cleaners were always late, sometimes almost an hour late. I have to say, however, that they did their job well.

Recently, I was expecting important guests in the house and booked two cleaning sessions. The company confirmed the sessions, but then either the cleaners or the company cancelled the service without even letting me know or apologising. They simply did not arrive. I should add that the company did not forget to charge me for both sessions ... I was left in the lurch. Very disappointing.

They are Fantastic - we never thought our old lounge would clean !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our 30 year old lounge couches had grease stains where you put your head. Never been cleaned.
With their special chemicals and machines in one hour it was like new. We were amazed and put up with these awful
stains for so many years. Although the guy was 90 minutes late, that did not matter as he did such a great job !

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Communication good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

They answered all my questions promptly and were easy to deal with. They were very happy to work with me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Williamstown, Victoria, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Cleanest oven just like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I rang this company and they sent a wonderful man Sam , to clean a very neglected oven. He did an awesome job but it was his manner that was so impressive. Very polite man who respected my property by laying down towels and not leaving any dirt behind. I would highly recommend Sam to do your cleaning

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

They came, cleaned the carpets, were friendly and then left. The whole process was quick and painless. Easy as one, two, three.

Oven stove top cleaning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Sam Ali is a exacting man who does a very good job,he explained every thing in detailand leaves ever thing spotless.
Thank you Sam.

Couch clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Fantastic cleaners came to my apartment to clean a white couch which had some fairly Aggressive stains on it. Dan from fantastic called in advance to let me know that he was stuck in traffic which was fine however it was disappointing to learn that the information about our apartment being on the top floors with no lifts (which I provided both via online form and over the phone) was not communicated to Dan as it meant he had to carry it up the stairs. Despite this miscommunication, Dan was professional ad friendly and th couch has come up very well. Thanks

• 1 helpful vote

Do not use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I used this company for about 6 months. During this time, I had to consistently deal with no shows, cancellations, poor cleans (literally a sink full of dishes not washed and bins not emptied), and extremely rude and hopeless customer service. I actually do not understand how this business is still operating. I hate leaving bad reviews and always give companies plenty of room for improvement but enough is enough.

If your busy lifestyle requires a reliable cleaning service, do not book with these guys. You will sooner or later be extremely disappointed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Last minute cancellation

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

4 days before my booking was due to go ahead, I received a text message to say that they would need to send their cleaners 3 days later due to unforeseen circumstances. A total let down as we were moving into our new home the day after the clean was booked.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Skirt, Thank you for honest review. We are truly sorry to hear about your experience and would like to offer our full assistance is sorting the issue if you let us. However we are experiencin... read more »

Consistent excellent and professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I personally have used Fantastic Cleaners for 3 years and have always had excellent service from making the booking as well as the actual cleaning service (oven, stove, range, ovens and BBQ). The technician arrived promptly on time on each occasion, was polite and professional and did a fabulous job. I recomended the service to my mother who also booked a similar service yesterday and it was excellent. Thank you!

Bentleigh East

Private message

Put your feet up or go grocery shopping everything’s done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

We have been having Fantastic Services twice now and they are reliable and friendly. We used their cleaners for housekeeping services and can’t complain at all. Really happy with things and will continue to have them. I will definitely recommend you to give these guys a go!

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I had my tiles cleaned and sealer removed it looks great well done a professional job at a good price will use again well done Frank

Fantastic Disaster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I have never in all my years come across a more incompetent team of cleaners in my whole life. I appointed Fantastic cleaners to clean two properties of mine and what I witnessed from so called “professional” cleaners shocked me. The first team who came to clean were impossible to communicate with and did it understand simple cleaning procedures. I had to explain that the quilt cover had to be REMOVED in order to wash them and this was the same for the pillows- they thought you have to put the pillows in the washing machine in order to wash the pillow cases, they did not realise that the pillow cases can come off the pillows..
They left bins unemployed- they expected me to tell them to empty it, they wiped down benchtops by whacking the tops with a cloth and that was only moving the dirt and dust into another location.
The second team I had was even worse. They were rude, had bad body odor, they broke an ashtray which is 30yrs old in front of me and instead of apologizing he looked at me and vacuumed up the piece which could have been repaired. He was on the phone when he broke the ashtray.
I can write pages and pages on how bad their services are and to make it worse their customer service center is just as poor. No one tried to rectify the issues and they kept ignoring my calls and emails when I was trying to reach the manager who never bothered to contact me.
I had to clean up all the mess that the cleaners left so I would NEVER recommend Fantastic cleaners to anyone. They are not qualified cleaners and are not qualified to run a business either.
Shocking, disappointing and a complete waste of time and money.

Experts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

The gentleman that worked on our business , was verry polite and informative. Highly recommended company.
Dont think about it twice.

Oven and barbecue cleaned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Husband and wife team arrived on time, were polite, professional and most importantly did an excellent job cleaning my oven and barbecue. I highly recommend them.

Excellent staff and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

A great job done by Mohammad cleaning our curtains after tenants left it filthy. Explained the job well and what was expected.

Filthy barbeque

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Arrived exactly on time. My barbeque was so dirty I felt ashamed when I showed it to the gentleman. I was so surprised 2 hours later when I looked at it it was as new! Amazing effort. No extra charge! Fantastic service. I was so impressed!

Like actual 4.9

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Cool dudes, wild rate yeah I'm out at a club rn getting crunk but legit cool dudes. Respect. Would hire again

Verified Customer

No One Showed up and I didn't get a call back with explanation why

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I had 2 cleaners booked to come between 12-13h. No one showed up. I called the customer service to check what has happened and they said they will call back when they check. Never got a call back. So unprofessional and disappointing.

1 of 27 pages

prices for cleaning ovens?

Tizzy asked on May 29, 2017

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Shel asked on Feb 29, 2016

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,

David Adams,
Customer Service Supervisor

Dear Fantastic, I live in Sydney and I am unfamiliar with Melbourne. I am looking for a cleaning service to help restore a family members home in Ivanhoe. Single storey home 3 bedrooms, large windows - beginning from the floor, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, tiled floor, etc. Big job, once off. More than we can cope with on our own. I am not making a booking but looking for a cleaning service that can manage the whole house. A home that has not been cleaned properly for years. We hope to be in Melbourne again in February. Is this the kind of service your company offers or should I be looking for a different kind of service? Thanks for your time. debalcock@optusnet.com.au

Deb Alcock asked on Dec 27, 2015