Unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I had scheduled an end of lease clean for 8am on a Saturday as I was due to give back the keys for an inspection that afternoon. They cancelled 15 minutes before they were due to arrive.

Extremely unreliable!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.
I had organise a vacate clean a week before the end of my rental lease. The cleaners rescheduled/cancelled on me 3 times! The first was the day before appointment, the 2nd an hour before appointment and the 3rd 10 minutes before appointment. The cleaners didn't seem to care and the phone help wasn't helpful at all.
After many lengthy discussions and explaining that I couldn't keep scheduling as I had to return the keys, I had no choice but to resort to hiring another company.

I was so reduced to tears and almost lost my bond!!

Simply superb service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

No more needs to be said..........Our oven is now very clean. Can say no more. Great service. Amazing. Incredibly good.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Clever Trevor, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Everybody likes to know that they are doing a good job and we are no different. We are very glad that you are so happy with the se... read more »

Verified Customer

Worse company in the world!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Worst company in the world!!
Took more than one hour to book in the service. Explained someone coming to view my apartment to buy it and cleaning it was essential.
The night before they send a message changing the time of the agreed appointment time! When I said I can't do the new time, they said too bad and cancelled!
If you want a reliable company, don't chose Fantastic Cleaners because they are NOT fantastic at all!!!

Always reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I have used Fantastic Cleaners several times, including their End-of-Lease and Hourly-based cleaning services.

Most recently my provider was Pradip. He and his partner were thorough, efficient, and paid good attention to detail.

The only downside to my experience was that they arrived half an hour prior to the booking start time, so I panicked and had to rush back from work to meet them. The confirmation email said that they would arrive between 1100-1200h, but they called me and told me they were outside at 1030h. Nonetheless, I was only charged for the time that they were actually cleaning.

Overall, I'm a pleased repeat customer.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Isabelle W, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We apologise if the team's early arrival caused you any unwanted stress as this was definitely not our intention! We will have a w... read more »

House cleaning service offered by Fantastic Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Always satisfied with the service given by Fantastic Services. The staff are careful and work effortlessly to achieve a good result. I was given this particular cleaning service, recommended by the previous owner and have continued to use it.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Anne Josefsberg, Thank you for the kind words! We're really happy you're satisfied with the quality of service and the end results of the cleaning. It's always good to hear positive praise ... read more »

Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Nice employee, clean and a good job well done.
I'm a happy customer. Be in contact again soon thanks .

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Tess Kazoglou, Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us! It makes us really happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided! Please do let us know if you need more he... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Horrible cleaning job and service. very strongly recommedn AGAINST

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Worst service I’ve ever received. Failed inspection TWICE, cleaners lied to their supervisors about what they did which I later provided photos showing their horrible job. They messed me around for hours when I asked to see the finished property- never got to see it. On their second attempt to clean the real estate let me know they did nothing. The cleaners went gossiping to other real estate workers about what they wouldn’t clean- so much unprofessionalism. No information ever made it to me.

Oven wasn’t clean, benches weren’t wiped, floor not mopped, dust all over blinds and light shades. Very basic cleaning stuff.

A real genuine rip off. The service is so horrible I really believe the good reviews are fake. Their customer service post cleans was just horrible, I was refused to be transferred to someone who can help and hung up on. Never ever ever again and I really hope you choose to do business somewhere else for your own sake!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great attention to detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Lovely staff who worked hard and cleaned very thoroughly, while taking care of my precious possessions. Very pleased with the work.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Franca Abbenante, Thank you for taking the time to write to us! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service. We'll pass on your comments to the team, they do work hard so we l... read more »

Expertise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

On time, efficient, knowledgeable, polite, expertise! I was also told how to treat the leather and clean it in order to make it last longer.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Robyn Stargatt, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It's so good to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of the service provided. We're always happy to help out with any ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic by name, Crap by service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

I had a long standing house cleaning booked for our house. We are selling the house and moving interstate. I had limited time available due to work commitments. I had a booking for 15:00 for 2 hours. 15:15 came and went. I called and asked what was happening. I was told that the cleaners would be there between 15:00 & 16:00. That in it's self was not acceptable as I had other commitments for 17:30. The guy then called back and came up with some excuse and that the cleaning team wouldn't be able to attend. Keep in mind, I booked the cleaning specially due to moving out of the house and had a limited timeframe. I was asked if I would like to reschedule. Ok how about the next day? They were not able to help me because they were fully booked! I was booked the for the Wednesday and they didn't show and then couldn't fit me in on the Thursday? They took no ownership of their problem.

DON'T book with Fantastic Cleaners if you want reliable service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Following on from this review that I posted. I was contacted by the company. They have offered suitable compensation and I am happy with the resolution. It's more in line with my expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Very well done , I had moved into a dirty place to begin with and you made it look great

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Claire Alexander, Thank you for your kind feedback! What we aim to do with our services is to really help our customers with any cleaning requirements and seeing that we have been able to do... read more »

Cancelled the job

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I included all the property information in my booking and paid extra for deep cleaning in all areas of the apartment. When they arrived the guy said it would take too long and cancelled the booking and now I have to wait 5 days for a refund. Completely unprofessional. Do not use this service

Efficient and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Fantastic cleaners were easy to deal with. They did a great job. Highly recommend them. We used them to clean the windows. Also very reasonable price. Good job!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Kingsley Koch, Thank you for the kind words. We are really happy that the service managed to reach your expectations. Our main goal is to deliver customised and quality service every time and... read more »

Melbourne

POOR SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I asked for a bond clean as i had moved out of my property. I paid for two cleaners and a professional oven clean. They didnt even clean the oven as it was exactly as it was before they entered. They also didnt clean the bathroom nor did they vacuum the floor. And even though i had multiple pictures to document everything they missed they said because its over 72 hours later that it is not their issue and i can pay to have someone go back. I told them i shouldn't have to pay because they didnt even do it right in the first place. Even then, the operator repeated himself saying its after 72 hours so they will not be rectifying the issue . This was a horrible customer service experience and, horrible cleaning service. To tell me i need to pay again for what they didn't even clean the first time is just ridiculous . They even confirmed they saw the pictures showing they didn't do oven, floor or bathroom but that doesn't matter now that its been 72 hours. Anyone who has moved can understand how incredibly stressful it can be emotionally and financially . This company does not care about its customers and have a very poor care for their work ethic. To top it all off they first tried telling me i didn't request a bond clean and they had first lost the part of my first call asking for that service. They then called back two days later saying they found that part of the call and i did in fact ask for a bonds clean but will not be rectifying the issues.

Greensborough Melbourne

Professional Customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Very good customer service. Easy process. I just didn't like the fact that I wasn't inform the cleaner was late by more than 15 minutes on the day.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Danie, Thank you for your feedback about our services! We apologise for not advising you of the delay! We will look into it further and make sure that actions will be taken for it to be prev... read more »

Carpet cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I just had fantastic clean my extremely dirty carpets they have done an exceptional job i will use and recommend their services againso thank you again guys

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Leonie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is really appreciated. We are glad that you have been satisfied with the service and final result. We will be happy ... read more »

Perfect job done!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Really proffessional..excellent outcome.
I will use fantastic again...and have mentioned to friends....thank you very much..
.great job...have booked next job!!!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Annie Butson,

Thank you very much for the positive words. We are very happy that you are satisfied with the service. We remain at your convenience if further help is required.

Kind Regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Diamond Creek, Victoria

Verified Customer

A very good rubbish removal service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The guy came over to remove all the rubbish and excess furniture I no longer needed. He was friendly, very quick and did it all in an very efficient and timely manner. All good!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Nick, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, we really appreciate the kind words. Providing a good and quality service is very important for us. We will be happy to assist you again if y... read more »

Good Job - Good People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I was very happy with what was able to be accomplished in the time allotted, and my prioritized instructions were followed to the letter. It was my 1st time using a cleaning service so was a bit unsure as to what I could expect, but I would not hesitate to use them again in the future... and I would like to specifically thank Brian & Mary for the great job they did.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Antony Marston, Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that our team was able to accommodate on the cleaning request and they have managed to assist you with it! Let us know if... read more »

1 of 31 pages

prices for cleaning ovens?

Tizzy asked on May 29, 2017

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Shel asked on Feb 29, 2016

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,

David Adams,
Customer Service Supervisor

Dear Fantastic, I live in Sydney and I am unfamiliar with Melbourne. I am looking for a cleaning service to help restore a family members home in Ivanhoe. Single storey home 3 bedrooms, large windows - beginning from the floor, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, tiled floor, etc. Big job, once off. More than we can cope with on our own. I am not making a booking but looking for a cleaning service that can manage the whole house. A home that has not been cleaned properly for years. We hope to be in Melbourne again in February. Is this the kind of service your company offers or should I be looking for a different kind of service? Thanks for your time. debalcock@optusnet.com.au

Deb Alcock asked on Dec 27, 2015