We would rate them a 0 if we could

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Never on time. Cancelled without notice at least 3 times in the last 2 months. Never bothered to even call us to let us know if running late or not able to make it. We have always had to ring them to confirm if they are coming in and most of the time either they are late or not going to come. Fantastic? Yeah right.

Melbourne

• 5 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Absolutely disgusting. Did not even turn up.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Absolutely disgusting. Booked appointment. Was asked whether wanted 8am or 10am start. Said 8am. Confirmation came through with 8-9am start. I let that go as I was not originally told 1 hour time span. Rang at 8.45 am as no one had arrived. The person who picked up couldn't contact cleaners so no idea what is going on. It is now after 9am and still no show. I definitely have no association with any cleaning company. Have now had to ring another company as I needed this done over holidays.

I am asking that this be published as there is no resolution possible in the time frame I have available and I would not really trust them. I cannot afford to be stung a second time. Have already contacted them and tried to chat online with them but to no avail.

Comments

They contacted me and have offered a clean at 50% discount at another time as I had already arranged alternative. They advised that 2 other customers were also left waiting by the same pair of clea... read more »

Today they turned up on time - early even and the 2 cleaners did a great job. Pity had to go through all the rigmarole with them the first time as the 2 cleaners today did not stop and cleaned extremely well.

Dear cozzie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are glad that we were able to remedy ourselves by providing you with the desired service!

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Kind Regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Best $ spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Punctual. Great communication. Best cleaning I've ever seen, I have no idea how the oven looks brand new! Highly recommend this service.

Sam was very attentive and professional.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We were overall impressed by Sam's professionalism and seriousness over how he approached his work.
Overall we were satisfied and would recommend Sam anytime. Unfortunately some stains just couldn't be removed but that's life.

Some of the best money I have ever spent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Your cleaners for my stove, were polite, efficient and did a great job. The interior of the stove just looks like it has been installed. I would definately use them again.

Terrible and unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I had my carpets cleaned 2 months ago. Carpets smelt like dirty dishwater and still do his machine looked dirty and I believe I was the last customer for the day and the odour from everybody else's carpet was still in his machine, left water spilt on my kitchen floor and the safety switch on power board blew a fuse, I sent an email of dissapointment 2 months ago still no acknowledgement or reply to my email. Wouldn't use again.

Do not use. Seriously.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I could not be more disappointed or disgusted in Fantastic Cleaners after using them for an end of rental clean. I do not recommend them to anyone.

The cleaners left a significant sized hole in my bathroom wall after ripping off my towel rack. This could only have been caused by them standing on it for who knows what reason.

The cleaners had a 'friend' who could do a fast patch job as they wanted to avoid notifying head office. I did not trust the cleaners after this, let alone a 'friend'. No thank you. When I discussed the issue with head office I was told this was my only option. Again, no thank you.

I had to take the next day off work to deal with the issue and sort out the huge hole in my bathroom wall. Not the cleaners or Fantastic Cleaners - my wasted time.

$400 worth of damage was done which the cleaners or Fantastic Cleaners did not pay for.

I had to then clean the bathroom again as the damage caused mess. Not the cleaners or Fantastic Cleaners - my wasted time again.

Plus I had to go over the rest of the cleaning as it was horrible. Once again, the cleaners or Fantastic Cleaners - my wasted time.

What did the Fantastic Cleaners then do? Offered me a discount of $150 and still demanded I pay the remainder of the bill. Um what? They could not seem to comprehend their cleaners left a big hole in my wall and did not help in any way to fix it including payment.

To get my bond back I needed a proof of receipt of steam cleaning. And they refused to give me a receipt without payment. I had to pay the oh so Fantastic Cleaners for their oh so fantastic work.

This is a disgusting company and i highly recommend no one uses Fantastic Cleaners.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Caitie, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback of our service. We regret to see how disappointed you are and would not leave the situation without reaching a positive outcome for you. O... read more »

Not Fantastic!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

90 minutes late and our bond has not been returned due to the standard of cleaning not being up to scratch - Not so fantastic in our opinion!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Emily, Thank you for your time spent discussing the matter. We are very happy to see that the situation has been resolved to the best of your satisfaction. Please accept once again our apo... read more »

9 months pregnant and left to clean myself after no show

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Have used many cleaning companies in Melbourne over the years, none have been this unprofessional and unreliable. Beware before booking.

Booked cleaners to help me prepare for the arrival of my in laws tomorrow morning. I'm 9 months pregnant with my due date tomorrow. Only booked this morning when I realised would be impossible for me to do it. But was reassured all was confirmed, received confirmation email, so turned down the other cleaning companies that got back me with availability. Two cleaners were meant to arrive at 1.30 - when they didn't show I called customer service who kept me waiting anothe 30 mins only to tell me the cleaners had not received the notice of my booking. Am now left to clean the house on my own.

Beware when using this company!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Mum2be, Thank you for your feedback. It appears that we have failed to provide you with the services you needed at the most critical moment. Allow us to express our most sincere apologies. ... read more »

8 wery good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

The BBQ and the other side cleaning that had to be cleaned and polished, to get the BBQ are spotless, was sadesfactury achieved.

Very unprofessional - They cancelled my appointment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I had booked for cleaning oven, stove & rangehood for 8am Monday morning. I received an email at 2.30pm Sunday advising my appointment was cancelled. They did not try to contact me by phone & I had to ring to find out why it was cancelled. Totally inappropriate since I took an annual leave day off work to have several services by a couple of companies in our home. They have also put a hold on my credit card for the amount of the service to which they have not turned up to. I will seek another company to do the work. Not happy"Jan".

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Wendy, Thank you for the time spent discussing the matter, and again apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are happy that the issue has been resolved and the amount is back at your dis... read more »

Reliable service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Most stains cleaned from couch, though not all. Friendly and timely service. Good communication and notification at reservation stage .

On time. Great job. No fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Easy online payments. Franchisee gave an accurate estimation of time and was very efficient. Excellent cleaning job. Sofa and chairs came up like new, even though we have a toddler!

Great service, good price, reliable and did a great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I was very impressed with this service, we had our oven cleaned and the cleaner did a fantastic job! He was polite and on time, I would recommend this service.

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have our mattress cleaned and sanitized, the cleaner arrived in advance and everything was done very quickly with no disruption.

Very Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

It is unfortunate that the service was not acceptable. They promised a lot for the End of Lease Cleaning but have not done what was promised. I took photos of the work that was not completed, as listed below, but was met with, if you landlord signs off then it's fine.

Shower screen not done.
Floors not done.
Skirting not done.
Cupboards not done fully.
Dust on top of cupboard doors.
Blinds dusty and not touched.
Grout on floor in bathroom not done.

It's lucky that they are ripping up the floor boards in our old apartment or they would have never said it was fine. Oh and a lucky extra is that they threw out the spare light bulbs we had.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Hello, SimpleHonestReviews, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We apologize for the inconveniences we have put you through. Let us express our gratitude for having to give us a... read more »

We did not find any agreement, you harrassed me for a week trying to bribe me to not write a bad review about your company. Then you wait til you think I wont comment back on this post to say we found agreement.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Very happy will definitely use this company again. They were very professional turned up on time and did a wonderful job my carpets looked great

Great work !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Sam, the magician, did the job for us and what an amazing job he did ! Can't believe how new the cooktop, grill, and oven looks now ! Would definitely recommend them highly!

Verified Customer

Excellent end of lease cleaning for my unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The team did an excellent job with my previous apartment for end of lease. No complaint from agent and full bond back!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Average carpet clean

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Very prompt worker very pleasant , rugs not vacuumed , saturated with water had to move them outside to dry, very difficult to do this . Rugs not as clean as I expected. Did not get receipt for my payment.

1 of 25 pages

prices for cleaning ovens?

Tizzy asked on May 29, 2017

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Shel asked on Feb 29, 2016

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,

David Adams,
Customer Service Supervisor

Dear Fantastic, I live in Sydney and I am unfamiliar with Melbourne. I am looking for a cleaning service to help restore a family members home in Ivanhoe. Single storey home 3 bedrooms, large windows - beginning from the floor, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, tiled floor, etc. Big job, once off. More than we can cope with on our own. I am not making a booking but looking for a cleaning service that can manage the whole house. A home that has not been cleaned properly for years. We hope to be in Melbourne again in February. Is this the kind of service your company offers or should I be looking for a different kind of service? Thanks for your time. [email protected]

Deb Alcock asked on Dec 27, 2015