Not Fantastic!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

90 minutes late and our bond has not been returned due to the standard of cleaning not being up to scratch - Not so fantastic in our opinion!

8 wery good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

The BBQ and the other side cleaning that had to be cleaned and polished, to get the BBQ are spotless, was sadesfactury achieved.

Very unprofessional - They cancelled my appointment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I had booked for cleaning oven, stove & rangehood for 8am Monday morning. I received an email at 2.30pm Sunday advising my appointment was cancelled. They did not try to contact me by phone & I had to ring to find out why it was cancelled. Totally inappropriate since I took an annual leave day off work to have several services by a couple of companies in our home. They have also put a hold on my credit card for the amount of the service to which they have not turned up to. I will seek another company to do the work. Not happy"Jan".

Reliable service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Most stains cleaned from couch, though not all. Friendly and timely service. Good communication and notification at reservation stage .

On time. Great job. No fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Easy online payments. Franchisee gave an accurate estimation of time and was very efficient. Excellent cleaning job. Sofa and chairs came up like new, even though we have a toddler!

Great service, good price, reliable and did a great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I was very impressed with this service, we had our oven cleaned and the cleaner did a fantastic job! He was polite and on time, I would recommend this service.

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have our mattress cleaned and sanitized, the cleaner arrived in advance and everything was done very quickly with no disruption.

Very Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

It is unfortunate that the service was not acceptable. They promised a lot for the End of Lease Cleaning but have not done what was promised. I took photos of the work that was not completed, as listed below, but was met with, if you landlord signs off then it's fine.

Shower screen not done.
Floors not done.
Skirting not done.
Cupboards not done fully.
Dust on top of cupboard doors.
Blinds dusty and not touched.
Grout on floor in bathroom not done.

It's lucky that they are ripping up the floor boards in our old apartment or they would have never said it was fine. Oh and a lucky extra is that they threw out the spare light bulbs we had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Very happy will definitely use this company again. They were very professional turned up on time and did a wonderful job my carpets looked great

Great work !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Sam, the magician, did the job for us and what an amazing job he did ! Can't believe how new the cooktop, grill, and oven looks now ! Would definitely recommend them highly!

Verified Customer

Excellent end of lease cleaning for my unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The team did an excellent job with my previous apartment for end of lease. No complaint from agent and full bond back!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Average carpet clean

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Very prompt worker very pleasant , rugs not vacuumed , saturated with water had to move them outside to dry, very difficult to do this . Rugs not as clean as I expected. Did not get receipt for my payment.

Carpet clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

On time, fast, fair price, though floors remained damp for a long period of time post-clean. This survey is extremely annoying

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

My regular team have great attention to detail and are thorough with the cleaning. Follow instructions well and they are friendly. I had issues with 2 other teams previously but my regular team I have now are great

Oven Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Did and amazing job very happy, will definitely get them again. The oven looks brand new and needed to be done will make sure we get them from no on to keep it looking good.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Our oven was in a very bad state and we had tried to clean it ourselves, but had no luck. After the professional clean, it looks amazing!

Fantastic job, Fantastic Services!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The team arrived early, were polite, efficient and did a fantastic job cleaning my oven. It was an intense cleaning job and turned out to be the best oven clean I've ever had done. Thank you Fantastic Services!

A good job, but attitude left a lot to be desired

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The husband and wife team did a fair job on cleaning the rooms requested. I was asked if I had used other cleaners, and I said that I had used the 24 hour self cleaning service at Coles. The male asked why I didnt use them again this time, in a condescending tone which I did not appreciate. I found it difficult to communicate with the male. The only positive outcome was that there was no overpowering chemical smell upon completion of the job. I'm not sure I would use them again.

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great communication and a great job for my end of lease clean. Very reasonably priced as well. Will be using them next time.

1 of 24 pages

prices for cleaning ovens?

Tizzy asked on May 29, 2017

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Shel asked on Feb 29, 2016

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,

David Adams,
Customer Service Supervisor

Dear Fantastic, I live in Sydney and I am unfamiliar with Melbourne. I am looking for a cleaning service to help restore a family members home in Ivanhoe. Single storey home 3 bedrooms, large windows - beginning from the floor, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, tiled floor, etc. Big job, once off. More than we can cope with on our own. I am not making a booking but looking for a cleaning service that can manage the whole house. A home that has not been cleaned properly for years. We hope to be in Melbourne again in February. Is this the kind of service your company offers or should I be looking for a different kind of service? Thanks for your time. [email protected]

Deb Alcock asked on Dec 27, 2015