So happy with my ‘new’ oven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I really did not think it was possible to get my oven looking like this after a few years of neglect but amazingly I have now got a pristine oven and rangehood looking brand new. Amazing job. Thank you!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Diane, Thank you for your kind words! We are truly happy to see that we have been able to assist you with the matter of the cleaning! Don’t hesitate to get back to us if you need any fur... read more »

Worst clean ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Worst clean ever! Left $220 cash on the bench for a 3 hr cleaning job - came home from work & my home had been barely touched. They didn't clean the kitchen, bathrooms or mop the floors. All they did was vacuum - that's it!

• 4 helpful votes

Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I booked this service in the Sydney Northern Beaches area today. $82 for a tiny apartment. I have come home from a long and tiring day at work only to find that my apartment has not been cleaned.

I asked that they NOT clean the spare room as it is full of boxes from my recent move and that they only clean the Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom was not cleaned, and the spare room was lightly vacuumed, but there was still dust all over the furniture - so even the room that they incorrectly cleaned was actually not cleaned.

The glass dining table - I have no words to describe the state that I found it in. I have just spent the last 45 min trying to remove the streaks and finger prints off it! I can tell that they did not dust, because all of my frames etc are in the same position I left this morning. The rug was bunched up and not vacuumed.

When I tried to call to complain, i found that be selecting the "existing jobs" line, I kept getting disconnected. If I selected the "new job" line, I got through straight away, only to be told that the correct staff were not available and would call me back - funny how all the "new job" staff were available though.

Also, they charge you more if they use their own equipment etc. I selected this option - however I noticed that all my cloths are wet, the Jiff has been moved - so they basically they used my detergents etc - but proceeded to charge me for the more expensive service.

If they do not call back and rectify the situation, I will not be dropping this matter. While this mob have received good reviews, I think its luck of the draw - the franchisee that covers my part of the world is obviously a lemon. It also doe not help that their call centre are un-responsive and rude.

I could go on and on - but alas, I have to go and clean. I urge people living in North Sydney/Northern Beaches - please avoid this mob like the plague. I now almost feel like you do when your place has been robbed - like my place has been invaded and i feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

As an update- I was not charged the $82 as a result of my complaint and also received an apology and some discount vouchers - all within 3 hours of my complaint. On that basis- will give 2 stars instead of 1 - but I still would never use them again.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Andy, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for giving us the opportunity to make amends for the situation that occurred. Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenien... read more »

Called me at the appointment time and notify that the cleaners will be late. I need to go to work!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I booked this service as I thought this is a professional company. An extremely rude persons called me this morning at 10 when the cleaners supposed to turn up saying they will be an hour delayed. No apologies nothing- simple notification. As I need to get out the house at 11am I said that's a problem. The response was did you want me to cancel it? Is she serious? I moved all the furniture and get ready for the cleaning. This company seriously need to change the method of communication with their clients. This ruined my schedule and my feeling. The worst cleaning company ever! I am happy to tell anybody never ever use their service! I should've checked the reviews before I booked them too. Absolutely waste of time.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Noo, Thank you for providing us with your feedback and the opportunity for us to make a follow up on our mistakes! We apologise for any inconveniences caused before and after the service and... read more »

Excellent service and super affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Loved the service from the scheduling till the cleanup. The staff was great, our carpet was shining. The whole look of our apartment has freshened up just with an hour of cleaning. Super recommend.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Shehzeen, Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! We are delighted to see that we have been able to help! Do not hesitate to call us at any point if you need any further assistance w... read more »

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

UPDATED 22/4/18
I booked a professional oven clean. Unfortunately my oven was damaged during the clean which resulted in $500 worth of repair bills plus the original cost of cleaning which was $153. I have used their services previously for for other cleaning jobs and had been satisfied. I had multiple emails and phone calls with the office at Fantastic Services regarding my oven damage. It took multiple emails and phone calls and initially I felt they they showed poor customer service and were not accepting responsibility for damage. Since then on 20/4/18
Fantastic Services Customer Services have taken my concerns seriously and kindly offered to compensation for oven damages. I very much appreciate this

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear A.C,

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to rectify this matter!

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any hassle caused.

Please advise us if there is anything else we can assist with!

Melbourne

Private message

End of lease clean - had to re-vacuum house

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Guys turned up on time and were polite. Immediately told me the oven was filthy and would need an hour to clean it alone, and i would need to be charged an extra $40. Agreed, the oven glass was dirty but the rails and walls were in good nick.

When i returned after the guys finished, the hardwood floors were wet but hadn't been mopped- there were lots of marks on the floor that I removed by wiping with my toe.

The carpets were steam cleaned, but hadn't been vacuumed first. The whole house smells like wet dog and i picked up fistfuls of dog hair from the bedroom alone .

I now need to go back and vacuum all carpeted areas. Not good enough for a $240 service for a tiny 1br apartment. Avoid avoid avoid.

EDIT:
Fantastic were were proactive to rectify the situation. They offered a re-clean if the inspection was not passed, a partial reimbursement of the fee to recompense for my time spent cleaning, and a discount on future services. I was impressed by their commitment to making things right. Looks like I was unlucky to get a poor contractor, but can't fault Fantastic as a whole.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Nick, Thank you for providing us with your feedback and with the opportunity to investigate the matter further and reach an outcome of the situation! We would be happy to assist you with any... read more »

End of lease clean and after renovation clean

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Terrible experience with both engagements. First engagement tried to tell me I'd booked an 8 hour service rather than the hourly service id booked. I was then back and forth with tbe customer service team and had to ask them to contact the cleaners to tell them otherwise. End of lease clean was poor cleaning and not clear on what is included at the time of booking. Lied and said they called me to ask if i wanted them to wipe down the walls and apparently i denied. I never received that phone call. I had to go back to my apartment and spend 1.5 hours cleaning it after they had been there. After spending 400 on a clean i would have expected they would have done a thorough job. AVOID. Customer service is great but they sell a product they cant deliver.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Bec,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and the opportunity for us to follow up on the issues!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Verified Customer

Terrible Service!! Do Not Use!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Over $500 dollars for less than 2 hours.. and when I came back to check on the apartment they were cleaning my neighbours carpet on my time!!! I was so disappointed!! At the beginning of the service I instructed them of what they need it to clean and they said I had to pay extra which I agreed on an effort to get the apartment up to shape for the inspection which was happening the same day. When the inspection happened not to my surprise the Real State agent asked me to clean a few more things which I did myself.. then she said I need it to clean a bit more to which I then contact Fantastic Services and since then they have been trying to charge me extra for the service! Which it was supposed to be guaranteed.. its been a week and I'm now getting charged for money from my bond.
I bet the cleaners pocketed the money of the carpet cleaning to my neighbours apartment or I wonder If I paid for it... NEVER AGAIN! and to think I had also paid for a membership! HEARTBROKEN!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Sandra C, We were really shocked to hear about the experience you had with your service! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused! One of our Customer Service Representatives... read more »

Verified Customer

Save yourself a migraine and run far away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Had a rubbish overall experience with this company and wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time with them. They use deliberately misleading language in their service descriptions and terms to create an opportunity to demand more money before their providers start work. I booked an end of lease clean through them because I was drawn in by the statements that the job is not time limited and the price is based off the size of the home. Yet when the cleaners arrived they immediately demanded the price be increased by over $200 because "it will take a long time". Paying $500+ to clean a one bedroom apartment is ridiculous so I had to refuse and get them to send another team the next day. Similar experience the next day but less of a price hike, so I accepted to pay an extra $60. Got a call 15 minutes later to say it had to be increased by another $40 which they only backed down from when I got angry. The work was eventually done after all the stuffing around. I have no issues with the providers who carried out the work in the end and feel sorry for them being contracted by this company, having to deal with Fantastic was extremely frustrating and not the kind of headache you want to add to the all the others that come with moving. You'd be far better off going direct to an independent cleaner, that way you know your money is going direct to the people doing the work, not some dodgy marketers who pay their contractors peanuts. Fantastic's starting prices are also way higher than anywhere else.

They also state on the booking page that they will not charge before the work is done but will actually charge immediately after you book. They also automatically save your card details on their servers without your permission (you aren't asked at checkout, your details are just silently saved after you enter them).

Avoid like the plague.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear K.S., Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to clarify the situation and clear the misunderstanding that occurred. We are delighted that the matter has been resolved and looking fo... read more »

Oven Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Amazing job of cleaning my oven & microwave! Will definitely use the business again. The technican was very polite & did awesome job. Thank you

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Millie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are happy to see that you are satisfied with the service!

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Most appalling customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We had this company clean our vila over Easter and it cost quite a substantial amount.
however the quality of the work was terrible, I had to show them places they had missed, then after they left, we had to re do so much of their work which they had been paid to do properley
Would never ever recommend this company.
Andrew
Sutherland Shire

Comments

this matter was later resolved providing partial refund, following from the above feedback.

Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Andrew, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused! We are grateful that you have given us a chance to follow up on the feedbac... read more »

Private message

Complete disregard of my time after three cancellations

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Three weeks in a row my window cleaning was postponed regardless of my statement after the second time that I had actually taken time off work. Only 12-15 hours notice was given by "text message" and Oliver showed absolutely no interest in the fact I was losing time at work and pay.
A course in customer service is required here
Christine Osmond

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Christine Osmond, Please accept our sincerest apologies for all the hassle created by our unavailability to provide you with the service! We completely understand your position and even thou... read more »

Vermont

Private message

Don"t use the carpet cleaner

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Not a true carpet cleaner. Basic equipment that washes carpet but not a deep clean. Stains were spread and enlarged. My carpet was redone by professionals a week later and three times as much fluff and dirt was removed. Stains removed or considerably improved.

May 1st 2018 Update: Just don’t

This company did an extremely poor job of my carpet cleaning and I had to get another company to do it properly. After a poor review and proof of second cleaning I got a refund of what the second cleaning cost, not a full refund of their service. I have received several emails to change my review.
No I won’t change my review. I’ve decided to add to it though. Refunding a bad job does not redeem you. Your company does not know how to clean carpets. I would not recommend you. Your sales pitch and upgrade service on the phone when I booked is dodgy and I should have gone with my gut and not used you right from the start. I’m sick of the emails so stop sending them. I don’t want to receive another phone call. Bye bye

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Linda, Thank you for escalating the matter to us so that we can make a follow up! We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused by the outcome of the service and on the other hand we ... read more »

BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD WAS VERY PATIENT!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I was not satisfied with first carpet clean and called BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD back. He returned and patiently re-did the entire job again until I was satisfied. He remained polite and calm throughout the whole incident. Thanks

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear F.Z, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! Please accept our apologies if there were any inconveniences caused while you had the service! We are happy to see that our technician ha... read more »

• 1 review

Refund obtained.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

The sales staff are helpful. I was provided a refund for a carpet clean I did not receive.
Unfortunately I will not use this company again due to the cleaner not providing the service I booked for.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear JZuk, Thank you for providing us with your feedback and the opportunity to follow up on our mistakes! Based on the arrangements made, we hope that we will be able to get a second chance and ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

Be careful, do not recommend.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Update: the company has since offered me a $100 refund on the service, which shows they do care.

Original review: This company is dodgy, be wary. They advertise a guarantee on their end of lease cleaning service and say they follow a proper protocol of paying upon completion + signing off on the job. I did not sign off on the job and found out later that they had charged me in advance. This is on top of the cleaning service being completely sub-par - they actually left my carpets in a much worse state than when they started. The two men who cleaned my house were very slow and often on the phone. After six hours, they left in a hurry without completing it or doing a good job and I was left to finish it myself! Failed the inspection, had to pay to have the carpets done again because of damage they caused. The company did not answer my emails (they kept asking me to call a dodgy mobile number) and did not help me in any way, instead offering me a measly credit on their next job. NO thanks. Never again.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Sara Tee,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and allowing us to resolve them.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Fantastic Cleaners

Yes, thank you, there is one more thing you could do. Could you please ask your team to stop texting my mobile, asking me to change this review. The truth is, I only received a $100 refund because ... read more »

Excellent service by Merdad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Merdad arrived exactly at the time quoted. He diagnosed the issues with the 4 doors and set about very efficiently fixing them all. He is an expert tradesperson and was very respectful of the home environment as he carried out the work. Highly recommended.
Judy Petch Hawthorn

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Judy P,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding Merdad's work!

We will be delighted to inform him of the positive outcome and we will be happy to assist you again in future!

Diligent & Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Nikhil & Manpreet were sent to assist with our moving out cleaning and kudos to them; we had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1 balcony + carpet steaming, etc all the works. They cleaned from 9am till 4pm, detailed with their cleaning and followed up with areas that were difficult to clean, making sure everything was to the expected condition.

Would definitely recommend fantastic cleaners to our friends!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Vern, Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Nikhil and Manpreet's work! We will make sure to pass your positive feedback to the team and we are certain it will be much appreciated!... read more »

Very happy with steam cleaning carpet with Sam

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

we had steam cleaning carpet for the two places for move in and move out.
Sam was very professional and on time for work.
we are very happy with Fantastic clearners service and recommend to other people too.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear song and david,

Thank you for evaluating Sam's work!

We will be keen to advise him of the outcome and we can assure you that he will be delighted!

Kind regards,