Excellent house cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Cleaners did a great job.Can recommend the service of them.Very good for the price.Well done keep up your good work.

Extremely disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

I would like to warn people to please waste your time with Fantastic.They are absolutely HOPELESS they never met any of there booking always cancelling in the last minute.

Zero communication, Totally dissatisfied.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

The cleaners who turned up had no idea what all I specified to get cleaned.
I had specifically mentioned during the initial call what all areas I needed to concentrate on, and also told multiple times to make note of it so there's no confusion.
Of all the things, this is exactly what they failed at.
The cleaners turned up totally unaware of it and to make the situation worse, they told the areas of interest "do not fall under their definition of general cleaning". So they would clean every other corner of the house EXCEPT the ones I had called for. I might as well clean up them myself because they cleaned whatever they wanted and left after 2 hours (what I had paid for). My partner and I ended up cleaning the rest of the place ourselves even after missing our social appointments, paying these lazy cleaners who fail to communicate and lost our time arguing about how communication needs to be done. To top it all off, the cleaners lacked any empathy about our situation and worked very slow. We were not surprised by this point anyways.
They are also quite expensive as compared to the other ones in the market, I could rather look for a cheaper personal cleaner than go with this company.
Totally flop and dissatisfied with their service. NEVER going with them again.

Fantastic 2!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Rhianna and Tame cleaned my bathrooms how I'd asked them to. I am somewhat fussy and this dynamic duo surpassed my expectations.
Fantastic Cleaners are the third business I have tried in the last 10 weeks.
Love their work!
Thank you to this Goddess and God of cleaning domesticity I dont have to be bound to this chore anymore :)

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Tamara Hannah, Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that we have been able to meet your expectations and leave you so happy with the service! We will make sure to pass on t... read more »

Excellent service and polite workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I have used your steam cleaning service a couple of times and always found it to be really professional and reasonable prices.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear June Lethaus,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are glad that we have been able to help out with the cleaning!

Please don't hesitate to contact us, should you need anything else done!

• 1 answer
  • 20 helpful votes
Private message

Better than the expensive agencies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Cheap, good, flexible. The cleaners turn up, do a great job and ask me to confirm I'm happy with the job. They love feedback and direction on how to customise the clean to suit me. Really happy.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear tidge,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It makes us really happy and motivated to see that you are satisfied with the service!

Please do let us know if you need more help with another cleaning!

Frankston

• 2 answers

Verified Customer

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Very professional service my carpets came up so good I would use this company again and I would recommend them highly

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Sandra, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We appreciate the fact that you have taken some of your personal time to share it with us and we are glad that we have been able to mak... read more »

Professional and good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

3 hours of professional cleaning and I have a beautiful oven as new and clean mattress and curtains in bedroom

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Christine Briggs,

Thank you for your kind feedback!

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the results of the cleaning!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Highly Recommended Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Friendly customer service, makes you feel part of the team. Exceptional cleaning service worth keeping and honest in regards to carpet cleaning

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Matthew Z,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to hear that we have been able to meet your expectations and are looking forward to assisting you again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Great professional service from Sam. He was knowledgeable and did a wonderful job. My couches look new again. Highly recommend.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Kate D,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We will definitely make sure that Sam is aware of your response!

Let us know if we can help you out with anything else!

Fantastic Cleaners

Great service, quick, thorough & efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

2 x men and 3 x bedroom carpets cleaned. They arrived on time did a thorough job with no fuss, no mess and were in and out in no time. Would def use again.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Rachael Morgan, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with the cleaning in the best way possible! Let us know if there is anythin... read more »

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

My lounge suite was cleaned in an efficient and professional manner and 'Fantastic Cleaners' arrived on time for the appointment. Really pleased with the results!

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Kimberley,

Thank you for your feedback!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Did not appeared for the carpet cleaning!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I booked a carpet cleaning and at the booking day I waited, waited, and waited. I called the customer services to know what had happened, and for my surprise, they told me that I had cancelled the service and that's why nobody showed! I told that a problem occurred with their system, and they kept saying that I had cancelled... Тhey are not reliable, after that, I had to book the cleaning with another company, that came right away and paid less than $65 for 2 rooms, comparing with the original price of $86 of Fantastic Services.

great worker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Had my carpet cleaned. Young guy was very friendly, efficient and professional. I would definitely use again if needed in the future.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Gareth Shields,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Let us know if we can help you out with anything else!

Great work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

The cleaning was thorough, sparkling and substantial. My house was clean for my family. I was pleased with the result.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear AHK,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback!

Our team will be delighted to hear that they were able to help!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you further with!

Fantastic Cleaners

Cleaning ang handyman services.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Extremely polite and professional. Work done in a quiet and efficient manner. Area attended to left clean and tidy. Punctual arrival to my residence.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Helen Olsen, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad that we were able to help out with the cleaning and handyman services! Please don't hesitate to contact us, should you ... read more »

More than impressed with the service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Can’t thank the guys as they listened and took directions as directed. Will use this company in the future. Thank you once again.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Pat Johnson, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Your kind words really mean a lot to us and they are the power that motivates us to keep doing our best for our customers! We will ... read more »

Quick, efficient, great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Fantastic was easy to book, their communication was great as was the cleaning job on the upholstery on my lounge. I highly recommend their service.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Vivienne Ellard,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are glad that we were able to help out with the cleaning!

Please don't hesitate to contact us, should you need anything else done!

Fantastic Cleaners

Very friendly staff! I definitely recommend it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Very friendly and organized staff, I definitely recommend it. All the shores were made perfectly my home was a dream after they finished.

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Ivy T.Fleming,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback!

We are delighted to see that the service met your expectations and we will forward with providing you with more Fantastic Services!

Greenvale, Victoria

House cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

The team of two were very polite and cleaned all the areas I asked them to clean. They were very thorough in their cleaning

Comments
Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne Official

Dear Gigi, Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that we have been able to help with the cleaning and meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to contact us, should you need... read more »

1 of 34 pages

prices for cleaning ovens?

Tizzy asked on May 29, 2017

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Shel asked on Feb 29, 2016

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,

David Adams,
Customer Service Supervisor

Dear Fantastic, I live in Sydney and I am unfamiliar with Melbourne. I am looking for a cleaning service to help restore a family members home in Ivanhoe. Single storey home 3 bedrooms, large windows - beginning from the floor, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, tiled floor, etc. Big job, once off. More than we can cope with on our own. I am not making a booking but looking for a cleaning service that can manage the whole house. A home that has not been cleaned properly for years. We hope to be in Melbourne again in February. Is this the kind of service your company offers or should I be looking for a different kind of service? Thanks for your time. debalcock@optusnet.com.au

Deb Alcock asked on Dec 27, 2015