Fast removalist fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Amazing service. Fast and efficient and nothing damaged at all! Everything was in perfect condition when they arrived. Will definitely use again

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I recently moved with fast removalists and they were absolutely amazing. Quick delivery nothing at all was damaged! Will definitely be using these guys again!!

NEVER EVER use this Company - Worst Removal Experience Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

A 5 bedroom multi storey home to be moved a short 30min drive to a single storey house. They failed to turn up on the Saturday morning. Multiple telephone calls to find out what was happening to be told the truck had broken down but was coming....and coming.... and coming.
At 5pm they promised to be there first thing on Sunday...and never turned up again. Some "other" company (a friend) - supposedly arranged by Fast Removalist turned up later on Sunday morning. They looked dodgy: old beat up truck and removalists that couldn't speak English. I refused to trust the safety of my property to these "dodgy" operators and sent them away.
Many phone calls later I told Fast Removalists to forget it and provide a full refund. They were quick to take my deposit but not so quick to return it. Despite promising on the phone on Sunday to arrange a refund on the Monday it was several weeks of persistently calling and following up before I received my refund. I think they only provided a refund when they new I wan't going away.
If you are looking for a reliable service - DON'T LOOK HERE.
Having read some of the positive comments on the web site and noting my experience, I question their experience. The office staff were less than co-operative, constantly promised and failed to deliver. I would never recommend this company and warn against anyone considering using them.

Unethical, untrustworthy, infuriating

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Do NOT use Fast Removalist. We've been trying to get our $500 deposit refunded since 14 December, after the movers didn't pitch up. Various phone calls and emails and promises later, we still have no answers as to when the money will be paid back. On 21 December we were told "within next three business days". First week of January we were told accounts department only opens on 8 Jan. On 8 Jan we were told (all refunds will be done before 12:30pm today, and money will be reflected by 5pm". Today we were told "by the end of the week". We've spoken to [names removed] et al, but there's never a proper manager available. They're evasive and unethical, they're in breach of contract, they don't deliver on their promises and now they're holding on to money that does not belong to them.

Verified Customer

Extremely Slow, Won't return money that is rightfully mine, Fair Trading now involved. Do not use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

All they had to move was all large furniture in a 2 bed house. They moved as slow as they could and worked as slow as they could. They damaged my furniture but blamed me or the furniture itself even when I clearly seen them damage it. They damaged a neighbours stairs and tried to deny it but again, thankfully I was there to witness it. They tried to charge me for more time than they worked and they held my furniture to ransom until I paid what they wanted in full. They didn't have any wrapping material as stated on their website and they turned up late. I paid a deposit for FREE boxes and returned them but they won't give me my money back. Fair Trading are now involved to help me retrieve money that is legally and rightfully mine.
Do not use!!!

Verified Customer

No show then 8hrs late! Tried to move us to next day! Sham company but lovely guys doing the job.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

SUCH a dreadful, drawn out experience!

No show for 10am booking. After repeated calls, we were finally told 'your driver had a serious accident' (warning - see previous reviews - they have a history of this false claim - they just overbook!).

The 2 exhausted guys who eventually turned up at 5.45pm did a great job. Except for a tear in our mattress (the claim of wrapped mattress was not offered), all other furniture arrived safely.

Beware also of the 'FREE' boxes claim - you have to pay courier fees from Merrylands. When I called to ask about this, my call was never returned. If we hadn't been locked in with a $200 deposit, I would have cancelled earlier.

Very unprofessional organisation.

sydney

Verified Customer

Fast Removalist really is Fast!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Very professional company! FAST, efficient and reliable. The guys were amazing.Will definitely be using you guys again and will be recommending my friend who is going to be moving soon!! Thanks Guys!

sydney

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I chose Fast removalist to assist me with my move and let me tell you BEST MOVERS EVER! The girls in the office were very helpful and lovely, and the guys that did my moving, FANTASTIC and FAST (Now i know why they're called *FAST* removalist)! i would recommend this company to my family and friends!! Thank You Fast Removalist!!!! Cheers, Mary K.

Non to be Trusted!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I made a booking with FAST REMOVALIST company for moving my house for 30th of September this year after they convinced me they would refund my deposit if I cancel my booking. The lady on the phone, who was encouraging me to make the booking ASAP and pay the deposit of $300 assured me that if I give them at least a week time, I would receive 100% of my money back.
I cancelled my booking 10 days before the booking day and notified them both by phone and email. Since then I had to call them almost every day for two months and eventually when I complained to Fair trading, I received just half of my deposit.
I found this company hard to trust!

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Wish I did my research about this company before I booked my move with them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

The bad reviews on here sound very similar to my experience with this company. I moved a few months ago and used Fast Removalist, we are moving again and I had such a bad time with them that I decided I would look at reviews before booking someone this time.
It took 2 guys 5 hours to move enough stuff to fill a very small 2 bedroom apartment (only enough stuff for me and my toddler). The worst part was I was living with my mother at the time so everything was already packed in the garage and just had to be transferred to the truck and driven 10 minutes away to my new place, which has a lift and I am only on the second floor. They didn't have any tools to help me take down my sons cot, they damaged some of my furniture and I don't mean to sounds rude but they were not very smart either. They tried to put my book shelf on its side - meaning the shelves were vertical and then argued with me when I said it needs to be flipped so I could actually make use of the shelves as they are meant to be used haha. Trying to calculate my total at the end was a nightmare too!
All in all was a terrible experience and cost me way more than I was expecting because of how long it took. I think it took my Dad and Brother-in-Law about the same time or maybe even quicker to help me move back to my mums place before that, that's including them having to take everything apart, carry items down some stairs, pack up the truck, drive 1 hour from Picton to Parramatta, unload the truck and play tetris getting everything into the garage to be stored... plus they stopped for Maccas in between.
Learnt my lesson, always do your research!

surfside

Worst removal ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Turned up 3 hours late, delivered next day 3 hours late, goods damaged not allowed to claim. Worst service ever.

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Do not use this company. You will regret it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

We moved a small 3 bedroom house, which should have taken 4-5 hours. We know this cause we moved exactly a year prior and only gained a handful of extra items. This company took 8 hours, and as they charged by the half hour, it cost us nearly $900. They were extremely slow, insisted it would take 2 trips and took more than 3.5 hours to pack a 6ton truck. They made fun of some of our precious items (a large painting that could not be dismantled) and they complained about it being too troublesome. They told us to take some of the load in our own car and half way through, they changed their mind and decided our stuff would all fit in one trip, made us disassemble small items (a small cot and children's table) but then realised they couldn't make it fit after all. A complete waste of our time and money. We are in the midst of trying to get a partial refund which they are currently refusing - saying that they feel the 8 hours they required was reasonable. Unbelievable. We are currently seeking legal advice and in contact with the department of fair trading - This company will do all they can to make your move as long as possible, it means more money for them - be careful.

Cronulla

Stressful move

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

This was a reasonably small move, from one rental apartment to another, Buraneer to Caringbah (10 minutes away).
Booking was for arrival between 12-2pm, 2 men and a 6-tonne truck.
After taking the day off work for the move, it got to 2:45pm and there was no sign of the removalists. After ringing the company's head office, they informed me that they had tried to ring my wife (who was at work, even though my phone number had been provided as the person who would be at home). Company informed me that the original truck had been in a serious accident (which I obviously understand can happen) and that a replacement truck would be coming by 5pm.
The replacement truck arrived at 7:20pm to begin the move. The move was finally completed at 11:20pm, with one of the removalists spending time talking to his family back in India at the same time as trying to carry heavy furniture (making the process slower). The removalists also spent a good 30-45 minutes trying to get a bed frame down a set of stairs, only to give up and say they weren't able to get it down the stairs. My father and I were able to get the bed frame down in the stairs in about 3 minutes the next morning, leaving me wondering what we had paid for in hiring this company.
These issues were brought to the attention of the main office the following week only to be given the usual "your feedback will be passed on to management" line.
We hired removalists to make the whole moving process easier, especially as my wife was 5 months pregnant at the time. The whole drama (a move initially scheduled for 12-2pm, finishing at 11:20pm) was significantly more stressful and not worth it in the end.

Verified Customer

Hard working and very obliging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

We moved a small office. The two men who moved us (Michael and Bunit) were efficient, hard working and obliging. Overall the experience with Fast Removals was a success and did not run over the timeframe we had all anticipated.

Verified Customer

Professional, friendly and efficient service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

3 bedroom house move was completed efficiently without and any issues! Nothing was too big a problem. David and the team were friendly and very helpful. Highly recommended for any move!! 5 stars all round!

Young

Verified Customer

Fast Removalist—Not fast at all!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

We had a small move, 6 tonne truck to go 500 km. I expected it to be quick and easy as the job was quoted as a one day move.

The team of three men that moved us were very friendly and helpful (English not the best for all of them), and they worked around problems with there truck with little fuss.

I was told they would arrive between 8 and 9 am so I was ready with all our belongings out on the verge awaiting pick up—at 10.30 am they arrived, which made me late for picking up the keys to our new home. I had paid extra due to having a Piano which required a 3rd person and a truck with a hydraulic lifter. Unfortunately the lifter wasn't working and there was no ramp so the removalists had to manually lift everything in and out of the truck, which took a lot of extra time.

When the truck was just about full, being assured they would only be about 30 minutes behind us. We left to collect the keys to our new house, unfortunately it was 10 hours later that they arrived (at 10 pm, I had expected them at 6 pm) and I worked with them in unloading the truck till midnight.

There was also a mix up with payment, were the removalist claimed we hadn't paid and insisted we pay again, as my computer with the receipt on it was in the truck I couldn't prove otherwise so had to paid a second time, being assured I could get the second payment refunded if I could later prove I had previously paid. The next day after several phone calls it was confirmed we had previously paid and they have offered a 10% discount on our next move due to the mixup, I'm still waiting to have the refund come through.

Fast Removalist were cheep so I con't complain about the out come, everything that could fit into the truck has arrived (a few oil stains and usual scratches from moving but that all), My only main complaint is they are not fast at all and I feel the removals are overworked with not enough downtime between jobs.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Lost and damaged my stuff.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Avoid this company. They lost some of my things and damaged some of my furniture. Took them to department of fair-trading and NCAT which ruled in my favour. Still waiting for them to compensate me for the lost and damaged items.

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Very professional, very careful with all of our items. Not even a scratch on any of our items. They handeled our glassware and crockery to perfection. Highly recommend this company

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Singh and guy from Fast Removalists moved me and they were great. They worked hard and took great care of my property. I highly recommend them.

• 4 helpful votes

Rude and incompetent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

They were lovely to begin with. Some people in the team were great communicators, however when they arrived with my goods they implied I hadnt paid, rudely said id have to pay for storage until i pay and it can be delivered again, they then packed all my goods back on the truck and left because the office staff couldnt confirm my payment. I had proof of payment on my phone but that wasnt enough. The mix up took almost 4 weeks to resolve because they kept transfering me around.

When they finally delivered, 5 hours after the delivery window booked (without letting me know they would be late) they again implied i hadnt paid and the delivery guys were forced to hang around my apartment until the office confirmed I had. They looked as uncomfortable and confused as i did.

Safe to say, worst delivery service Ive ever had.

1 of 4 pages