Filter By:

Not very good Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

I was told that my parcel would be delivered, to my address, on a certain date. The date came, the date went and no parcel. Their online tracking said that it had been inadvrtantly sent to Melbourne, (I'm 1500 klm the opposite direction). There is only one phone number to contact them on, if you can find it, and I was told that they would put an e-Mail request in and that it would take three to four business days to process. Meanwhile, where's my parcel Fastway. Never again.

Noway Brisbane

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Tracking: Ea0017722999 They got paid to do a simple delivery from slacks creek to zillmere, normally takes a day or 2 tracking said it would be here 21/12/18, Never arrived nor was respected enough to respond to emails or phone calls (this includes an email to aramex their parent company), i had to drive to Logan myself and spend more cash to get what i wanted, still weeks gone and no word of compensation for the "damaged" mess up!! Do not use!. They last said that they will email their supervisors about sending a form for my supplier to get reimbursement for the issue, they won't give out the contact details of them either.. Still waiting for my package or for my cash back.

Beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Beware, if you are into bad customer service disregard this review if you want a pleasant experience do not ever use Fastway. I have been waiting for a parcel that has been sitting in their depot for a week. After many phone calls to Fastway was told it would be delivered tomorrow. So fast forward a day I called after lunch to see if it had been dispatched, and surprise, surprise it was still in the depot. I promptly told them to return to sender called the supplier to let them know I was over these couries and parcel will be sent back and refund the purchase. Please check what couriers your sellers use and if it's Fastway don't use them it's not worth the stress, and time wasted sitting around waiting for something that in the end will cause you more in the long run

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The consistently worst delivery service I have ever had

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I have had numerous deliveries from Fastway over the previous 12 months. They have consistently taken close to 2 weeks to deliver what should have been 2 to 3 day delivery even when I called and they promised they would deliver the next day. I am currently waiting for a parcel that was picked up from Brisbane Monday 7/1/10 to Melbourne and still nothing on Thursday 17/1/19. I just checked their web site and all it days is parcel is in transit and "sorry we are running late." I regularly buy from one supplier from Sydney and after numerous delivery issues with Fastway I instructed them to cease sending my items with Fastway or I would take my business elsewhere. The next time they shipped using a different delivery company I received it 2 days after order placement. I think that says it all. I would never use Fastway if I have a say in it.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

should change the name to slowway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

my parcel being held in depot for a few days, and I offer to pick up myself because I need to urgently, but was told have to wait for their SMS which never came. They don't deliver my parcel neither allow me to pick up either. all you can do it wait and wait...please change your name to slowway

WA

• 4 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Terrible delivery time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Ordered a parcel from Sydney on 9th Jan 2019 seller states delivery by 17th Jan 2019 went to check tracking and item not being delivered now until 23rd Jan 2019 some two weeks later. Item picked up from Sydney on 10th Jan is now en-route from Bendigo to Perth. Not happy is an understatement.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Worst Courier Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Was meant to receive a package today delivered by FastWay Couriers and no one ever came. Then I checked the tracking it said “We tried delivering it but no one was home and we have left a Delivery Card”. Funny thing is I was home all day no one opened the gate and no Card ever was in the mail”. Definitely didn’t come to leave anything just being lazy.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

HORRIBLE !!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

This Crowd is just HORRIBLE just wish they'd disappear. My package is way out of my area . He could have left it at the door.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

If you want your package to be delivered use another company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

We have a small business that requires a reliable courier/postal service for our customers. During December we knew Aus Post would be really busy so we decided to use Fastway and paid for their express service to ensure the customers received their gifts before Christmas.
I dropped the parcel at the closest depo on 11 Dec, and to our disgust it wasn't collected by a driver until 15 Dec and that was after chasing them three times and being on hold for 45min each call. Once they finally collected the parcel it didn't get to the customer until 2 Jan. During this time i called the customer call centre a number of times to try and locate the parcel and they couldn't event tell me where it was, the most i got was in transit between Melbourne and Perth. Lastly, we emailed the complaints team about the matter and still to this day haven't received a response.
First and last time we will use them, poor customer service and totally unreliable. (wish there was an option for no stars but you need to put 1).

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Absolutely shocking customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I've never been bothered to give a review before but this was just absolutely warranted for. The company gives the receiver the option to get in contact with the courier but the courier driver does not pick up calls or respond to texts. After numerous failed "attempts" to deliver, I contact customer service who offers no help and ends the call abruptly without offering anything. Absolutely the worst courier service I've ever experienced.

Slow Way

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

If this company were the only ones in AU then you have no choice, but as they are not don't use if you're in a hurry.
I ordered from eBay an item on 29/11/18. eBay advised it was sent the same day. Got tracking advice....it was scanned in Sydney 30/11/18. The next tracking advice had it scanned Tamworth 4/12/18. It took 5 days???? Why not Brisbane? It was coming to the Sunshine Coast QLD. Next tracking advice scanned Townsville 11/12/18 and the excuse was "sorry it has been misdirected". (It took 7 days to find this out! ) Townsville redirected it promptly when someone there saw an obvious mistake. Next Scan was Sunshine Coast 14/12/18 and it was marked "Undeliverable"....funny that because it had already gone to Cooroy and Yandina. So I called the local depot and they promised me that they can deliver to a local depot (Yandina) that day by 3 pm. I drove to the depot at the allotted time and the item was not there! I phoned the local franchise at Maroochydore and spoke to the Manager, and he advised that my package was still in the couriers van. I told them to hang on to it and I will drive straight down to Maroochydore to pick the item up personally. Snail mail would have been quicker in this instance.
It appears that the courier was too lazy to do his job properly or to treat me as a customer with proper respect and deliver my package as arranged!!! I will not be buying from eBay if the seller uses Fastway! Very disappointed with this incompetence.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Always problems when using these guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Getting to the stage that I'll avoid companies that use this courier. Incapable of using our mailbox, always require 2-3 attempts to deliver and follow-up on the smallest and simplest of parcels.

Mango Hill

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

We received a parcel.... it wasn't ours!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I woke up to a large box on our doorstep. The item was delivered to the right street and number, however was the incorrect suburb.

Fastway, you had one job!!! Delivering parcels is meant o be your bread and butter!

I would be pretty upset if this was my package, delivered to someone else's home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Extremely poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Ive had a very bad experience with my local franchise depot. Had a missed delivery as i work aeay form home every day. Took time off to go to local depot for collection only to be told its still on the truck, problem was office was due to shut in 15 mins for the day told truck was not back and couldnt collect until tomorrow in an abrupt tome from one of the franchise owners. I said i couldnt collect it tomorrow as i work away told then to go home get on computer and arrange a redelivery. Whats the point i already explained ere would be no one home to receive the parcel. I politely asked for a workaround solution the owner gave me no assistance nor tried to help me in fact quite rude and should not be allowed to deal face to face with customers as has no people skills. I was upset and frustrated by this point and a little vocal as there were not willing to help me . I was asked to leave not before i told them what i thought. My personal opinion is this is not a prossional operation and the head franchisor should monitor these independant franchisees to ensure they manitain an acceptable level of service. i will never use nor recommend them ever again and if someone mentions the name i shudder, worst experience in a courier business i have ever seen. Just drop the parcel at the front door and make our lives easier not make it so difficult you lose your call.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Driver couldn't be bothered delivering packages and customer service never calls back as promised

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Driver couldn't be bothered to deliver and indicated that no one was home and a calling card was left. I was home the whole day and no calling card was left. After 6 phone calls to their customer service, I still haven't received the package. Each time I called, i was assured that it would be 'urgently delivered'. Each customer service responder used almost identical words suggesting they have a script. A week later, the package still isn't delivered meaning it has been 10 days since a package was sent from one location of Sydney to be delivered to another part of Sydney.

Please use another service. This is my 3rd bad experience with FastWay and the experience just described has been typical.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Worst customer service and worst delivery time for a simple parcel.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I have been waiting for my delivery for more than 10 days and still not received.
When we call their hotline, we get to hear the same thing that it will be delivered within the day. They have a Philippine call center just to answer the call and do nothing to really help the customer. They never even provide any depot number to contact or any way to receive the parcel. They never escalate and very poor unprofessional service. I am still waiting for my parcel. such an unprofessional service and never recommend this delivery service to anyone. If i can rate negative I would be doing this for this company.

Melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

Delivered to wrong address

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

My parcels was delivered to my neighbor house. Luckily we are good friends, so they passed it on.
Can't drivers read street numbers????

Horrible Service and worse service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

The item tracking status says it has been delivered 2 weeks back, but it was not, its still in transit.
When tried contacting the customer service and gave the tracking number it was promised 3 times in a row that the parcel would reach me between a time period for 3 days in a row but still have not. Every time i call , just these non sense pre rehearsed statements , but no action was taken. I still have not received my item, i said i was ready to wait what ever time they said , but the time needs to be accurate when they commit to it for which the staff hung up on me.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

16 days and still waiting.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I’m 15 and I work a minimum wage job so finding the money to buy a $200 item is time consuming and hard work. I purchased a $200 Computer Motherboard that was promised to be delivered 2 business days after it was picked up. It’s now been 16 days. I’ve contacted them 4 times via email and them being no help at all; completely disregarding all the questions I have with one repeatitive answer saying that they don’t deliver to my address and I’ll have to come pick it up at a depot which I’m fine with, though my question(s) were why is my parcel delayed, do you have a estimate delivery date, and can you change my contact phone number as I have gotten a new phone number, etc. All these emails and all I’ve gotten is the same answer “contact this couriers on this number as we do not deliver to your address.

Terrible service.
SnailMail, slower than from China to Australia, even though it’s about 500km travailing distance. I could of walked from my city to the senders city twice and gotten my package quicker.

Terrible communication.

0.5 / 10

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

35 DAYS for a 1.75kg parcel form Tamworth to Perth!!! (Estimated shipping time was 8 days)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Most useless courier company in the business, literally every time I have a sender use them there is an issue of some sort or the other.

My latest parcel takes the cake though, it took 35 days for me to receive a small 1.75kg parcel from Tamworth to Perth, it was supposed to arrive on the 18th of December and I have just had it handed to me now on the 15th of January.

But it doesn't stop there, their customer service is absolutely non-existent too! I sent an inquiry as to the whereabouts of the parcel on the 20th of December and didn't even get a response til the 27th. The response was a generic cut and paste reply that did not inform me where the parcel was, why it was delayed or even a date I could expect it by.

On the 3rd of January the tracking info was updated and it was listed as in Perth and ready for delivery in the next 24hrs, as expected that didn't happen I didn't bother sending an inquiry given the response to the last one so i waited, and waited, and waited.... crickets!!!!

I sent another inquiry on the 14th of January and did not get a response but did finally receive my parcel on the 15th.

In short : Do not use Fastway Couriers.

1 of 232 pages

I want photo evidence that my item was delivered #bn1002034299. I was home all day with clear view of front door open waiting for the item - driver never came!!. Lodged enquiry 6pm yesterday got no response. I check today status and what do you know all of a sudden status says delivered 12:45pm yesterday - what a load of bull. I want photo evidence of the item showing con note with my name on it including supplier name on parcel to prove it was my item including date and time of so called delivery.

NOT HAPPY JAN asked on Jan 08, 2019

Hi there,
I'm sorry to see this has occurred with your parcel.
If you have not already done so, please lodge an official enquiry with your local depot team via the form on our website https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will then be able to respond to you via the enquiry and ensure this is investigated as required.

Joshua

Wheres my parcel? I sent to Sydney on 28 Dec I track my parcel to Tamworth and then nothing it stop. I then rang fastways they said it should have been delivered. Still no parcel its been a week and abit (5 days17hrs) in transit So where is it? BN1002164163 My email is noelenecurd63@bigpond.com

Noelene asked on Jan 07, 2019

Hi there Noelene,
Thank you for your feedback, and apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have confirmed with the Sydney depot team that your parcel has now been completed for delivery, and I will be discussing your feedback further with them to ensure this does not occur again for future deliveries.

Kind Regards,
Joshua

Hi, I'm still waiting for my package VZ0002196033 from 11/12/18. Last update was 22/12/18 and it out on delivery. No miss calling card or message, I've have been calling 4 time, email 6 time. One email reply and call got through with they investigation on it, with no undated afterwards. It's a highly quality game fishing reel. You have ruined my 6 month planned fishing trip for the Christmas holiday which I forced to cancel the trip. It's one a lifetime trip.

Bill asked on Jan 07, 2019

Answer this

It seems "Joshua" has a rather high rate of answering these questions days later only after the delivery has been completed and not on the same day customers ask the question. It also appears "Joshua" spends an inordinate amount of time cutting and pasting automated responses rather than using that valuable time to locate and trace our items when requested.
I feel more sad emotion you missed a once in a lifetime fishing trip than Fastway (NoWay) would ever express.
Hopefully you get your delivery soon.

Hi there Bill,
Apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have looked into your label and can see this is still scanned with the Sydney depot, who are looking into this matter and are currently working to ensure this is delivered as soon as possible.
They will be in touch with you directly once there is further information.

Kind Regards,