Filter By:

Not a great experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Here is my experience to deliver parcel from Sydney to Sydney.
Parcel picked up by FastWay and in their Sydney Depot on Thursday.
Onboard for delivery to Monday.
No one was at home when delivery was attempted, note left and email received.
Re-arranged the delivery online for Wednesday (48 hours notice). Received an email confirmation.
Stayed to work from home on Wednesday. In the morning checked the status online, which said that the parcel is still at depot awaiting instructions for re-delivery (which was submitted 48 hours ago).
Called the customer service, which informed me that the paper work was collected which means parcel is most likely on-board for delivery and not to worry because the system is updated mid day (i.e. with a delay).
Around mid day online status tracking was updated to ready to be delivered in the next cycle. Called customer service again and they said parcel is not coming that day, will probably come the next day (when there is no one at home). I informed them that no one will be at home and requested to drop the parcel to the nearest pop shop. They arranged and said they will drop the parcel but only after they attempt delivery to original address (which will fail anyway).
Next day the status at mid day has been updated to on-board for delivery. Tried to call the driver listed on the web site that covers my area, he said parcel its not in his run and sent me the mobile of the other driver. Other driver didn't respond.
Called customer service, they have no exact knowledge of the status, but say will receive an email when parcel is left for pick up.
I hope I will get the item at the end...
In summary, this is very inefficient service. Due to obvious lack of organization and good IT system FastWay is wasting a lot of energy to deal with simple situations which is very frustrating customer experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Waitman, thanks for sharing your experience. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is importan... read more »

Brisbane

Worse than Australia Post

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Parcels just sit in the depot until they feel like picking them up to deliver, regardless of delivery time frames. Called and asked why my package is still sitting in the depot well after it should have been delivered and was told there was absolutely no reason for it, yet here I sit still without my package and having heard nothing else from Fastway about when the hell they're going to bother delivering it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Shayla, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and ... read more »

Poor Service , Unreliable delivery, lack of options

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I made a purchase online and delivery came on Tuesday 26/6/18 , but i wasn't home so the online tracking system said a calling card has been left for organizing re-delivery. I found nothing in the mailbox and it's after hours when i got home so I did the re-direct option (paid for the service) and scheduled a re-delivery on Thursday 28/6/18 because Wednesday wasn't an option. Today, I waited until lunch time and check the new label provided from the email online and it has no information on it. So I called the depot and was advised that no re-delivery was schedule and i won't be getting any delivery today. And the next available delivery day is next Monday 2/7/2018. I am really disappointed with the service and lack of promise or options available that i can choose from. Worst experience.

*Update*
Fastway manages to deliver my parcel today 29/6/2018 after speaking with the sender. Thanks

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Joseph, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. We hope you will utilise our services again i... read more »

• 1 question

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The fact that StarTrack is better says a lot

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

On board for delivery 48 hours ago yet it still hasn’t been delivered and it’s just about the weekend meaning I won’t get until at least Monday. I purchased a book from NSW to be shipped to Melbourne and it came two days faster than the Fastway Shipping from Melbourne.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thank you for your feedback Varnoleb. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. If... read more »

never on time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

have been home all day , only just found leaflet hanging out front of letter box,
rang to find out can not be re delivered for another two days .
Companies take note ,this is a hopeless service do not use ,have dramas every time don't think parcel has ever been delivered first time

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Funhouse, thanks for sharing your experience. I’m sorry your delivery has been delayed in this manner, as it seems to be a recurring problem you are experiencing. We take all feedback seriously a... read more »

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Took 4 weeks and dozens of calls to get the shipment

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I shipped my wife's bag of clothes from Iraq to Australia, it was supposed to take up to 10 days to reach the destination. Instead, they got my phone number wrong and the other 3rd party shipping company couldn't deliver it to me! so the shipment returned to Sydney. Each time I call the customer service, I got very unqualified operators that give me nothing but crap, keep saying 'we're sorry blah blah we're doing an investigation' for 2 weeks there was no result of such an investigation. My wife and I were so frustrated and angry, in part because we've paid USD 600 for that bag to get shipped, but mostly for the inefficiency of this company, I had to threaten them multiple times of lodging a complaint... etc until I finally got some 'supervisor' who helped me to finally get my parcel to me!
So my advise: STAY AWAY WHILE YOU CAN.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi AhmedCo,
Thanks for your feedback.
Everything you’ve shared will be passed on to the staff involved to improve their communication with receivers.
Again, apologies for the unacceptable service you received.
Kind Regards,
Joshua

St Albans

No attempt at delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I received a message that my parcel was on board for delivery, looking forward to, and also in need of my purchase- my husband and I were both home for the entire day. I checked my delivery tracking late in the day- once it didn't arrive, and it said there were issues with delivery and to call. I called the morning after, and was told delivery was attempted, and no one was home, do I want to reschedule? Well of course I do, I want my product! But I made it clear that 2 people were home for the entire day, and no 'attempted/failed delivery slip' was left. I'm not happy at all, I really need the product ordered for my health, and as we were home ALL day, and no note was left, I truly believe no attempt at delivery was made at all! Lets see if it comes on my rescheduled day...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

PS. The rescheduled day for delivery was today. NOT DELIVERED. Not a happy customer, I would reduce to 0 stars now if I could.

Fastway Official

Thanks for your feedback Blayzial and apologies for the frustrating experience. Our couriers do endeavour to deliver parcels on time and I’m sorry to hear that there has been such poor communicati... read more »

Adelaide

Lack of care

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

We've had many parcels thrown over the fence, sometimes left in the rain, and rarely do they ring the doorbell. Fortunately haven't had anything stolen or broken but I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet. We also once had Fastway deliver a parcel to the wrong address multiple times.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi James, We’re so sorry to hear this. Thanks for getting in touch. The lack of concern and care given to your parcel is not what we expect at Fastway Couriers. We’ll be taking disciplinary action... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Delivery driver with bad attitude & no ways to lodge a complaint with the company

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Working at a government building and have some stringent anti-terror policies in place regarding receiving packages. This Fastway driver attempted to dump a package with only my building name and address on the box. No receiver name or department title, and no sender's details. This results in me being unable to accept the parcel. The driver had shockingly bad English and had a big attitude trying to just dump and go and refuse to acknowledge government policies and laws. Tried to lodge a complaint with the delivery company but there were no ways to do so via their website. No customer complaint phone numbers or online forms to be seen anywhere.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Joe, Sorry to see you have endured such a poor experience. At Fastway Couriers, we strive to continually improve and upgrade our service, and in this regard, your feedback is paramount to achie... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Issue with delays with new driver. No extra help from Fastway

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Been waiting for pickup of packages since last Thurs 7/6. Now Tues morning 12/6. Fastway told me the reason for the delays is due to a new driver in the area. To my understanding, if the driver is that backed up with his run that Fastway would assist him or her with extra help (another driver) instead pissing off your customers with large delays in pickup time. Our customers now have to wait an extra 2-3 business days for their orders which is not good enough. The usual Driver is currently on holidays which I have had no issues with in the past. Been a great experience. Issue is with the last week since the usual driver when on holidays.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ron, Sincerest apologies for an understandably frustrating experience. I apologise for the lack of concern displayed in the communication from the local depot and driver. I assure you that busin... read more »

The Main driver who was on holidays is back. Business is back to normal with GOLD service from William. He should get driver of the year award. He is always available for pickup. Thanks, Ron

kiama

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

[Turtle Way Couriers] Fastways

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

My item was pick up on Monday to go to Wollongong area I checked it out on Wednesday no movement so rang local depot. We can't do anything look it up and make a complaint online yourself contact your seller I asked for the Sydney phone number as well contacted seller he came back saying the person he deals with was just to busy to be bothered to scan the item and put on the truck, isn't that there job I had in between this rang them up Fastways they confirmed it was still sitting there but they could give me a reason except they will look into it and get it moving but I say from Sydney to Wollongong it should have been on a truck on the first day if not the next day. Not 4 days later I would have been able to walk up and return in a day go turtleways couriers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sheriff, Apologies for the poor service and delays you have experienced with your parcel. We appreciate your feedback on our phone support team and will be discussing your feedback further with ... read more »

It’s ok

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Every time I use this service, by the time I walk to the door of my unit which is just one minute they already left how that even possible, are you guys normal people living here in Australia. I am from Europe and I can tell you this is terrible, courier can wait at least one minute till you walk to the door to open.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Elena, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and s... read more »

Sydney

• 6 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Didn't have high expectations

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

So about 2 weeks ago I ordered something from an online store which is based in Preston, the store uses both Australia Post and Fastway and I was praying that they would send my order with Australia Post, but alas, they went with Fastway.

Since I have actually never heard of this mob except catching glimpses of their delivery vans sometimes in the streets, I didn't really expect highly of them, and when I read the reviews here, I was expecting the same odyssey I experienced with Toll IPEC.

Since they advertised the AM Pick up - PM Delivery or PM Pick up - AM delivery on their website, my parcel was dispatched the previous afternoon, I stayed home and kept my eyes on the tracking page on my phone all morning. At 8:30 AM, the tracking status changed to "Attempted Delivery". Surprise Surprise, my very loud intercom did not go off. Must give kudos to the Aus Post delivery guy, at least he TRIES to get me to sign for my parcels because I live in a highrise building and safe-drop is not an option. Tracking Status changed to "In Transit" by 9AM, and told me it's on the way to a Parcel Connect Point. I checked the mail box, no card. 5 hours later it said my parcel was ready to pick up at the Parcel Connection point, which turned out to be only 500m away from my building!

Went there at 2:30 to pick up the parcel, it was a dodgy looking money exchange joint, and on the door was a sign "Back at 4PM". My God. Went home and did a bit of work and went back at around dinner time. At least it was easy enough, the girl checked my ID against the records and released the parcel to me.

It was not as bad as Toll, but I guess next time I will be my own courier, I'll just drive myself over to pick up my orders if it is an option.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your feedback Sherry. Apologies for the poor service in this circumstance. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. If there i... read more »

brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

where is our parcel

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

My daughter had a parcel that she was supposed to receive today.we waited home all day and nothing. Now tracking says it was delivered and signed for but yet we haven't received any delivery. The time tracking says it was delivered there were 4 people home and 2 cars in the driveway so we were definitely home. So we would like to know where the parcel is as it was a gift for my daughter's grandmother.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Trudy, Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you haven’t already reported the item as missing, could you please do so immediately by filling in the form ... read more »

Dee Why

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Parcel left in common area of unit block

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The package was delivered on time. The package was in perfect condition. The problem was the package was left at the bottom of my unit block stairs in plain view of passers-by. Would have been more secure at my front door which was just two flights of stairs up, around a 40 second round trip if you took your time. Couldn't be bothered comes to mind.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, Your item shouldn't have been left there at all. Unit blocks are posing an issue for us, but we're working on avenues to assist those that live in apartments. Good to hear you've received your item though. - Amy

Thank you for the response, Amy. Hopefully, it won't happen again.

Adelaide

Frustrating!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

No tracking updates for days, don't respond back. I get a msg at 4:55pm saying my package will be delivered today it is now 9pm still nothing. Hopeless. Will just be sticking with aus post never had a problem with them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tamara, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

hi, I have now received it, thank you. would you please be able to tell me where another is please BN1000799826

It looks like this was delivered Tamara. - Amy

Slow to deliver

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Ordered a garage door opener remote keypad from eBay (e_garage) in Australia on 4/4/18 using Fastway Courier as the delivery service with an estimated delivery date of 10/4/18 to 11/4/18. The package quickly arrived at the Fastway Courior - Aldelaide Depot on 9/4/18 and sat in their depot until delivery on 13/4/18.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Paul, Sorry for the delay. Hopefully, your next item will be delivered on time. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

No manners

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Tracking hasn’t been updated for a week and soon an enquiery was told no information just that it was within their projected delivery time I guess customer service is a thing of the past

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Joe, Can you please provide your tracking number so I'm able to assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

It shouldn’t take a bad review to get your attention maybe you should go through all your enquirys and resolve them. And by default you’ll find mine

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I was due to receive a parcel at my unit and outside intercom was not working so delivery person left without waiting or phoning. Then I filled out online form to have parcel redelivered. I explained about the intercom. Also phoned staff at Unanderra who told me parcel would be delivered the Monday. I work night shift but stayed awake as I didn’t wish to miss my parcel again. No show. Same on Tuesday morning.
A solution to this would be for someone to phone if delivery cannot be met, for telephone staff to not say a day for delivery when it wasn’t done. They gave me the mobile number of the driver but was unable to leave a message and he was not answering calls. This is very poor service and I would not recommend Fastways at Unanderra. I know others who have made similar complaints. I picked parcel up myself after no sleep. Not needed!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sandy, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

• 6 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Misleading Information

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Unfortunately this is not the first l have had dealings with this courier.
Their tracking site states on board with driver delivery today.
So you stop home to take delivery.
But this never eventuates.
l have always eventually received goods but never on the date stated.
Disappointing & Time wasting.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Andy, Our couriers intend to deliver on the day a parcel is onboard their vehicle but at times they, unfortunately, run out of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. - Amy

Maybe require more couriers
As this happens in our area
On a regular basic
Three days on board with driver
Is not really acceptable

1 of 5 pages

Hi, what are the different statuses that you get when using fastway tracking. My order was shipped on the 14/6 and is still sitting on 'Your order has been lodged with Fastway', which it has been like that for more than 10 days now. After contacting Fastway they say that they have 7-10 business days to deliver the package, but if it still is not in transit yet, how is that a possibility? The tracking number is BN1001084060 and it is being sent to Perth.

TLF asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Chances are it has been given to a third party delivery service to complete the delivery e.g Australia Post. The changeover and the fact that Aust Post don't consider the parcels as highly as their own means a slow delivery and no tracking. You can however contact your local depot and they should be able to provide you with tracking for your parcel with Aust Post and an ETA.

It's an absolute joke. I ordered off EBay and they "apparently" tried to deliver the package and then I get left a card. I tried to find out depot address to no avail. Got told I have to pay money to redirect etc. Then it said would be delivered 2 days later....nope!! Nopw a whole week waiting for something I really needed by the weekend after a week! What a joke this company is. Reviews speak volumes.

Our Urgent parcel was picked up by "Fastway" in NSW on 17th of May for delivery 3 days later in South Aust. It still hasn't arrived and tracking indicates it left Sydney went straight through Adelaide and ended up in Perth. Then left Perth back past Adelaide and back to Sydney. They now indicate that it won't be here until June 4th? Having read many of the reviews on this company it seems that no one takes any responsibility for service delivery issues: My Question: How do we get a contact to those supposedly in charge of this Fastway!! Company to give them some customer satisfaction report, and let them know that we will never deal with them again?

Ash asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

I would recommend to call them; however, the communication of this company is poor and they are adept at spinning lies
In the future - I would highly recommend you use a different courier company
I'm actually surprised this courier company is still going

I would highly recommend not to take the other answers advice - try dealing directly with the company and if all else fails : feel free to contact the australian consumers assistance commission ( accc for short )

Thanks Guys for the info:
Our parcel finally arrived.
Ash

Hi i got an email that Fastway delivered my item in safe place But i can not find it anywhere... Did they even drop it off to my place? Where was safe place that you guys delivered???, There is no way to find it out.. QV0001979096 is tracking number Can you please give me the details...

Alex asked on May 24, 2018

Answer this

This is a lie - they've done to me on more than one previous occasion - I would recommend you contact the sneaky fastway company to check out where your delivery actually is but, you have 2 options after 2 or 3 days
1) collect the package from the local area depot
2) have them actually deliver it

Call [Name and Contact Number Removed] He’s presently on holiday in Croatia, but he’s the only person I have got anything like a useful response out of. Still no delivery date of course (two weeks down the track) but at least he had the decency to call me back after I sent him a few emails ([Email Removed]). Cheers, Adam.