Dee Why

Verified Customer

Parcel left in common area of unit block

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The package was delivered on time. The package was in perfect condition. The problem was the package was left at the bottom of my unit block stairs in plain view of passers-by. Would have been more secure at my front door which was just two flights of stairs up, around a 40 second round trip if you took your time. Couldn't be bothered comes to mind.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, Your item shouldn't have been left there at all. Unit blocks are posing an issue for us, but we're working on avenues to assist those that live in apartments. Good to hear you've received your item though. - Amy

Adelaide

Frustrating!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

No tracking updates for days, don't respond back. I get a msg at 4:55pm saying my package will be delivered today it is now 9pm still nothing. Hopeless. Will just be sticking with aus post never had a problem with them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tamara, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

hi, I have now received it, thank you. would you please be able to tell me where another is please BN1000799826

It looks like this was delivered Tamara. - Amy

Slow to deliver

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Ordered a garage door opener remote keypad from eBay (e_garage) in Australia on 4/4/18 using Fastway Courier as the delivery service with an estimated delivery date of 10/4/18 to 11/4/18. The package quickly arrived at the Fastway Courior - Aldelaide Depot on 9/4/18 and sat in their depot until delivery on 13/4/18.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Paul, Sorry for the delay. Hopefully, your next item will be delivered on time. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

Melbourne

No manners

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Tracking hasn’t been updated for a week and soon an enquiery was told no information just that it was within their projected delivery time I guess customer service is a thing of the past

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Joe, Can you please provide your tracking number so I'm able to assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

It shouldn’t take a bad review to get your attention maybe you should go through all your enquirys and resolve them. And by default you’ll find mine

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I was due to receive a parcel at my unit and outside intercom was not working so delivery person left without waiting or phoning. Then I filled out online form to have parcel redelivered. I explained about the intercom. Also phoned staff at Unanderra who told me parcel would be delivered the Monday. I work night shift but stayed awake as I didn’t wish to miss my parcel again. No show. Same on Tuesday morning.
A solution to this would be for someone to phone if delivery cannot be met, for telephone staff to not say a day for delivery when it wasn’t done. They gave me the mobile number of the driver but was unable to leave a message and he was not answering calls. This is very poor service and I would not recommend Fastways at Unanderra. I know others who have made similar complaints. I picked parcel up myself after no sleep. Not needed!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sandy, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

Melbourne

• 6 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Misleading Information

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Unfortunately this is not the first l have had dealings with this courier.
Their tracking site states on board with driver delivery today.
So you stop home to take delivery.
But this never eventuates.
l have always eventually received goods but never on the date stated.
Disappointing & Time wasting.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Andy, Our couriers intend to deliver on the day a parcel is onboard their vehicle but at times they, unfortunately, run out of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. - Amy

Maybe require more couriers
As this happens in our area
On a regular basic
Three days on board with driver
Is not really acceptable

Kialla

• 3 helpful votes

Poor service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

22nd Jan - picked up
25th Jan - "parcel is marked as delivered", but receiver didn't get it!
30th Jan morning - "on board for delivery"
on 30th Jan night - "ready for delivery on next available cycle"

Since then, I've been calling Fastway, but still nothing has happened. No new updates. This is a simple delivery to Sydney Metro so it shouldn't take so long for a "new delivery cycle" (I've been using Fastway a long time).

Worst thing is I can't reach the depot directly, because the calls get outsourced to an overseas team.

Can I please get some help?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Keith, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologise for your experience with Fastway Couriers and would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Can you please provide your track... read more »

Anyway I've already called and had it escalated to a "missing parcel" case. Not sure if you can do anything more?

Also how do I message you privately? (I'm not sure if its safe giving out the tracking ID on this public chat)

Fastway Official

Hi Keith, if the item has been confirmed as lost/missing, you as the sender, will receive an email detailing instructions on how to make a claim with Fastway so you are compensated and then you can... read more »

Sydney

Verified Customer

Another delivery never made, and no card left

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I ordered a parcel from a company in the UK that I have purchased from before, and had been very happy with the delivery service. Unfortunately, this time was a different story.
As the seller had provided a tracking number, it was easy to track the delivery through the website. My order had been dispatched by the seller on the 7th of December, which I could see through the UK dispatch companies tracking site.Their records indicated that it left in a plane for Australia on the 11th of December. So from this date I had been checking my mail every day in case I had missed delivery. Early in the new year, on the 3rd of Jan, I still had not received my parcel, and so I check their tracking again. Their records indicated that it had been delivered on the 2nd of Jan 2018, which was odd as I had been home that day and there was no delivery, and no calling card had been left.
Expecting delivery to be through Australia Post I went to the post office and enquired, but they informed me that they did not have any deliveries, and so I was left with no option but to go back to the UK dispatch website. Fortunately the partner carrier tracking number had been recorded, which directed me to wnDirect, which directed me to Fastway.
Using the tracking number on the Fastway website, I was informed that it had been delivered on the 2nd of January, and had been signed for, which was new information to me. Consequently, on the 4th of January I logged a request through the Fastway website, as instructed to do on their site, and awaited a response.
Having heard nothing by this morning, I called the local courier as advised on the Fastway website. The person I spoke to was unable to provide any details of my delivery, as it was 'last week, I don't remember'. When I enquired about the delivery process in general he became very defensive, and said that he didn't have to talk to me. I managed to calm him down and confirm that a signature is required or a calling card is left, and beyond that I need to talk to the depot.
I called and spoke to their depot, which appears to use a call centre offshore. The person I spoke to was very polite and helpful, and told me that my parcel had been sent back to the international distributors, and that I would need to speak to them for more info. She gave me a number to call, which I did.
When I called AMS, the person I spoke to was again very helpful. They informed me that my parcel had already been sent back to the UK, but could not tell me when it had left due to the volume of shipments they had, which I thought sounded odd. They did tell me that they had received my parcel from Fastway for return to the UK on the 2nd of January - the day that it left the Fastway Hillsdale depot and was supposed to be delivered to me...
I can only speculate as to what occurred, reading between the lines of the tracking status from Fastway that stated that it left their depot on the 2nd of Jan for delivery, and was received by AMS on the same day to be returned to sender. I contacted Fastway again and they have committed to investigating this as a priority and respond with 24 hours. I wait with bated breath...
To say that I am extremely disappointed with the service is an understatement. Upon searching for feedback for Fastway Couriers online, I unfortunately became aware of a significant volume of negative reviews, in particular for non-delivery and/or no calling cards left. Hopefully they will heed these reviews and improve their service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Adrian, please see my response to your PM. Thanks - Emma

Perth

Where is my Parcel ???

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Where is my parcel?!?
Tracking number received and showed pick up from Melbourne store.
No updates so messaged Fastway after 5 days and was advised that they “only scanned pick up sheet and not parcel”.
Then told to contact seller if I want further information. (Not seller’s fault)
When I tried to recontact Fastway by return email it came up to a blocked “no reply” address and tried to use tracking site but couldn’t as I had already sent an Enquiry for item number.
They have no idea where this is.
Previous deliveries using “Fastway” have been slow, cards left when family home - no attempt to knock as we have dogs who bark if front gate opened or any knock occurs.
Avoid if you want quick delivery
Not FAST WAY!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Freudsmum, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service you have received is not acceptable. I would like to resolve this fo... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Where is my parcel?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

The parcel was given from 4PX to Fastway Melbourne on the 15/12/2017 to be delivered to Bendigo.
I have contacted 4PX and confirmed that the parcel has been given to Fastway Melbourne.
Contacted Fastway Melbourne and told over the phone: Nothing we can do about your parcel, just wait.

One week later, still no result.

4Z0006583637

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tom, please see my response to your PM. Thanks - Emma

• 2 comments

Very Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Very bad customer service, you can not respond to there automated emails, and I had to wait over 20minutes on hold to speak to someone overseas, couldn't speak to a manager nor did I get a phone call back as requested, delivery going from Yennora to Castle Hill took a week before our customer finally got it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Mary, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service and communication you received is not acceptable. I can assure you tha... read more »

Hi Emma you should have a customer service email address where people can actual respond to the automated emails that are send to customers like this one below instead of us calling and being held ... read more »

Fastway Official

Hi Mary, thank you for your suggestions. I can confirm that we are currently working on a dedicated feedback page for our website. I am also very sorry for your experience with our phone customer support team - Emma

Sydney

Knock and Run

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

My delivery was left on the porch (ignoring my instructions to please leave in carport which would have actually been easier!) On the porch would have been in full sun in a short time.
I was home but the driver dumped the delivery, rang the doorbell and took off before I got to the door.
Not the first time!
And this after being abused in the road yesterday by a FASTWAY driver!
I wouldn't use or recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi MichelleD, thank you for getting in touch with us at Fastway Couriers. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced, your local courier driver should have followed your instructions. P... read more »

Oxley Park

Now slow

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Fastway use to be awesome, delivery was always overnight but the same delivery now takes 5 days. Disappointed. Use to have speed over oz post but not so sure anymore

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Steve, You shouldn’t have had to wait long for a domestic delivery. Every delivery is important to us. A late delivery like this is outside of our customer service standards. I apologise again for your slow delivery. - Ben

Newcastle

Courier delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Expecting a parcel from Sydney and I live in Newcastle, so I thought I would check tracking just to see where it's at and it tells me that it's on route from Sydney depot to Adelaide depot (what's that all about). How could you confuse Newcastle with Adelaide (the mind boggles). Suppose now I'm going to have waste time chasing it up when I shouldn't have to.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Crankster, Thanks for your feedback. I do apologise for the misdirection of your parcel. It seems to me that possibly your parcel has been sorted into the incorrect truck. Hopefully, they realis... read more »

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

4 days and my package is still sitting at toysrus

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I ordered my package last Thursday along with a heap of others. Now I've recieved all my other packages through different couriers and even auspost!
Now my package is still sitting at toysrus and has been since Friday!
Toysrus said that all order are dispatched writhing 48hrs and recieved within 5-7days
I think it is unacceptable to leave a package sitting there for 4 days! When promised delivery is by the end of the week!
I keep trying to track but cannot because the tracking number is not valid due to them not picking it up!
I'm really not going to be happy if I don't recieve the goods but the end of week as the package contains toys for my daughters birthday!
I'm a single mum and cannot afford for this package to be late!!!!
How can you call yourselfs "fast"way!!! There's nothing fast about it!!!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tamara, Apologies for the slow service you have received and the lack of communication. I apologise again for your slow delivery, it 's frustrating for us as well. If you still haven't received ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Don't use this company.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

The delivery person just threw my package over my fence.
Don't use them if you want to send anything of value.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Cailet, If you could please advise the suburb and tracking number, this would assist an investigation in to which courier is at fault here, thanks. - Luke

2nd time disappointed. Never again.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Okay I don't usually complain about things but here it is. This is my second experience with Fastway couriers Melbourne and once again i am disappointed. The first time fastway courier lost my package never to be seen again. On this occasion, I received an email at 9am confirming that my package is with the courier for delivery today. Waited all day until 530pm and still had not received my package. Checked for an update and received the message "failed delivery" what am I supposed to do with that?

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Glen, Can I confirm that you have lodged online enquiryá in relation to both incidents? In relation to a failed delivery, it just means the courier was unable to deliver it in time. If there is ... read more »

sydney

• 1 question

12 days already in customs clearance

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My package is already 12 days under customs clearance.. My DHL packages are cleared in 2 days.. This is really not acceptable.. I tried calling their office in Sydney and the lady there gave me number of customs..i mean I am not supposed to follow up customs clearance I am not shipping agent..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Danyy, Customs shouldn't be taking that long but there could be a reason for it. Please PM us if you require further assistane with your tracking number. - Luke

Gold Coast

Private message

And i thought star track was bad.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Have been using Fastway on and off for a few years. Business has been going well so have stepped up our use of them. Now that i use them more its made me realise i should never use them, Sent about 60 boxes to a client for a big fit out. Pick up driver sooked about it filling his van up even though i spoke to him the day before and showed him everything that needed to be picked up. When it got to the other end the client i sent it to has an office with a security desk at the front and their office is on the first floor. The driver was told where the office was. The driver told the person that they were leaving everything with them or they are taking it back. Completely unprofessional. Sent a package 35ks away that needed to and was promised that it would be delivered same day. Delivered at 9:30am to the depot by me as our driver will only come at 8am and does not drop the items to the depot until 5. Checked the con note was put on transport to the Brisbane depot and has not been seen since. Had the client waiting all afternoon. Lodged a query at 2pm said it was critical it arrived today. Rang back at 4pm was told it never showed up and that they have lodged an online query and would call me Monday. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!

Comments
Fastway Official

Apologies for the issue you've had to deal here MR1980. I'm unaware of your situation, but if you'd like to provide further feedback, please advise your label number via PM. - Luke

Luke it was delivered today. Just Don't understand how Fastway seems to dismiss things so easily. I personally delivered the items to the depot at 9:30am on Friday morning. Even the website says th... read more »

Fastway Official

Great to hear it has at least been delivered to you. This may be our fault with operational issues that may have unfortunately popped up with parcel in particular. Time-to-time there is human error... read more »

Noosa Heads

Dreadful

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

1. unreliable and difficult to understand the service representative
2. No timeframes for delivery
3. No customer care at all and I'm a very dissatisfied customer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Xiloutte, If you'd like to provide further information, please do so by sending a PM of your tracking number so feedback can be provided, thanks. - Luke

1 of 4 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble