Sydney

Verified Customer

Another delivery never made, and no card left

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I ordered a parcel from a company in the UK that I have purchased from before, and had been very happy with the delivery service. Unfortunately, this time was a different story.
As the seller had provided a tracking number, it was easy to track the delivery through the website. My order had been dispatched by the seller on the 7th of December, which I could see through the UK dispatch companies tracking site.Their records indicated that it left in a plane for Australia on the 11th of December. So from this date I had been checking my mail every day in case I had missed delivery. Early in the new year, on the 3rd of Jan, I still had not received my parcel, and so I check their tracking again. Their records indicated that it had been delivered on the 2nd of Jan 2018, which was odd as I had been home that day and there was no delivery, and no calling card had been left.
Expecting delivery to be through Australia Post I went to the post office and enquired, but they informed me that they did not have any deliveries, and so I was left with no option but to go back to the UK dispatch website. Fortunately the partner carrier tracking number had been recorded, which directed me to wnDirect, which directed me to Fastway.
Using the tracking number on the Fastway website, I was informed that it had been delivered on the 2nd of January, and had been signed for, which was new information to me. Consequently, on the 4th of January I logged a request through the Fastway website, as instructed to do on their site, and awaited a response.
Having heard nothing by this morning, I called the local courier as advised on the Fastway website. The person I spoke to was unable to provide any details of my delivery, as it was 'last week, I don't remember'. When I enquired about the delivery process in general he became very defensive, and said that he didn't have to talk to me. I managed to calm him down and confirm that a signature is required or a calling card is left, and beyond that I need to talk to the depot.
I called and spoke to their depot, which appears to use a call centre offshore. The person I spoke to was very polite and helpful, and told me that my parcel had been sent back to the international distributors, and that I would need to speak to them for more info. She gave me a number to call, which I did.
When I called AMS, the person I spoke to was again very helpful. They informed me that my parcel had already been sent back to the UK, but could not tell me when it had left due to the volume of shipments they had, which I thought sounded odd. They did tell me that they had received my parcel from Fastway for return to the UK on the 2nd of January - the day that it left the Fastway Hillsdale depot and was supposed to be delivered to me...
I can only speculate as to what occurred, reading between the lines of the tracking status from Fastway that stated that it left their depot on the 2nd of Jan for delivery, and was received by AMS on the same day to be returned to sender. I contacted Fastway again and they have committed to investigating this as a priority and respond with 24 hours. I wait with bated breath...
To say that I am extremely disappointed with the service is an understatement. Upon searching for feedback for Fastway Couriers online, I unfortunately became aware of a significant volume of negative reviews, in particular for non-delivery and/or no calling cards left. Hopefully they will heed these reviews and improve their service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Adrian, please see my response to your PM. Thanks - Emma

Perth

Verified Customer

Where is my Parcel ???

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Where is my parcel?!?
Tracking number received and showed pick up from Melbourne store.
No updates so messaged Fastway after 5 days and was advised that they “only scanned pick up sheet and not parcel”.
Then told to contact seller if I want further information. (Not seller’s fault)
When I tried to recontact Fastway by return email it came up to a blocked “no reply” address and tried to use tracking site but couldn’t as I had already sent an Enquiry for item number.
They have no idea where this is.
Previous deliveries using “Fastway” have been slow, cards left when family home - no attempt to knock as we have dogs who bark if front gate opened or any knock occurs.
Avoid if you want quick delivery
Not FAST WAY!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Freudsmum, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service you have received is not acceptable. I would like to resolve this fo... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Where is my parcel?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

The parcel was given from 4PX to Fastway Melbourne on the 15/12/2017 to be delivered to Bendigo.
I have contacted 4PX and confirmed that the parcel has been given to Fastway Melbourne.
Contacted Fastway Melbourne and told over the phone: Nothing we can do about your parcel, just wait.

One week later, still no result.

4Z0006583637

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tom, please see my response to your PM. Thanks - Emma

• 2 comments

Very Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Very bad customer service, you can not respond to there automated emails, and I had to wait over 20minutes on hold to speak to someone overseas, couldn't speak to a manager nor did I get a phone call back as requested, delivery going from Yennora to Castle Hill took a week before our customer finally got it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Mary, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service and communication you received is not acceptable. I can assure you tha... read more »

Hi Emma you should have a customer service email address where people can actual respond to the automated emails that are send to customers like this one below instead of us calling and being held ... read more »

Fastway Official

Hi Mary, thank you for your suggestions. I can confirm that we are currently working on a dedicated feedback page for our website. I am also very sorry for your experience with our phone customer support team - Emma

Sydney

Knock and Run

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

My delivery was left on the porch (ignoring my instructions to please leave in carport which would have actually been easier!) On the porch would have been in full sun in a short time.
I was home but the driver dumped the delivery, rang the doorbell and took off before I got to the door.
Not the first time!
And this after being abused in the road yesterday by a FASTWAY driver!
I wouldn't use or recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi MichelleD, thank you for getting in touch with us at Fastway Couriers. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced, your local courier driver should have followed your instructions. P... read more »

Oxley Park

Now slow

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Fastway use to be awesome, delivery was always overnight but the same delivery now takes 5 days. Disappointed. Use to have speed over oz post but not so sure anymore

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Steve, You shouldn’t have had to wait long for a domestic delivery. Every delivery is important to us. A late delivery like this is outside of our customer service standards. I apologise again for your slow delivery. - Ben

Newcastle

Courier delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Expecting a parcel from Sydney and I live in Newcastle, so I thought I would check tracking just to see where it's at and it tells me that it's on route from Sydney depot to Adelaide depot (what's that all about). How could you confuse Newcastle with Adelaide (the mind boggles). Suppose now I'm going to have waste time chasing it up when I shouldn't have to.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Crankster, Thanks for your feedback. I do apologise for the misdirection of your parcel. It seems to me that possibly your parcel has been sorted into the incorrect truck. Hopefully, they realis... read more »

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

4 days and my package is still sitting at toysrus

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I ordered my package last Thursday along with a heap of others. Now I've recieved all my other packages through different couriers and even auspost!
Now my package is still sitting at toysrus and has been since Friday!
Toysrus said that all order are dispatched writhing 48hrs and recieved within 5-7days
I think it is unacceptable to leave a package sitting there for 4 days! When promised delivery is by the end of the week!
I keep trying to track but cannot because the tracking number is not valid due to them not picking it up!
I'm really not going to be happy if I don't recieve the goods but the end of week as the package contains toys for my daughters birthday!
I'm a single mum and cannot afford for this package to be late!!!!
How can you call yourselfs "fast"way!!! There's nothing fast about it!!!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tamara, Apologies for the slow service you have received and the lack of communication. I apologise again for your slow delivery, it 's frustrating for us as well. If you still haven't received ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Don't use this company.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

The delivery person just threw my package over my fence.
Don't use them if you want to send anything of value.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Cailet, If you could please advise the suburb and tracking number, this would assist an investigation in to which courier is at fault here, thanks. - Luke

2nd time disappointed. Never again.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Okay I don't usually complain about things but here it is. This is my second experience with Fastway couriers Melbourne and once again i am disappointed. The first time fastway courier lost my package never to be seen again. On this occasion, I received an email at 9am confirming that my package is with the courier for delivery today. Waited all day until 530pm and still had not received my package. Checked for an update and received the message "failed delivery" what am I supposed to do with that?

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Glen, Can I confirm that you have lodged online enquiryá in relation to both incidents? In relation to a failed delivery, it just means the courier was unable to deliver it in time. If there is ... read more »

sydney

• 1 question

12 days already in customs clearance

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My package is already 12 days under customs clearance.. My DHL packages are cleared in 2 days.. This is really not acceptable.. I tried calling their office in Sydney and the lady there gave me number of customs..i mean I am not supposed to follow up customs clearance I am not shipping agent..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Danyy, Customs shouldn't be taking that long but there could be a reason for it. Please PM us if you require further assistane with your tracking number. - Luke

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
Private message

And i thought star track was bad.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Have been using Fastway on and off for a few years. Business has been going well so have stepped up our use of them. Now that i use them more its made me realise i should never use them, Sent about 60 boxes to a client for a big fit out. Pick up driver sooked about it filling his van up even though i spoke to him the day before and showed him everything that needed to be picked up. When it got to the other end the client i sent it to has an office with a security desk at the front and their office is on the first floor. The driver was told where the office was. The driver told the person that they were leaving everything with them or they are taking it back. Completely unprofessional. Sent a package 35ks away that needed to and was promised that it would be delivered same day. Delivered at 9:30am to the depot by me as our driver will only come at 8am and does not drop the items to the depot until 5. Checked the con note was put on transport to the Brisbane depot and has not been seen since. Had the client waiting all afternoon. Lodged a query at 2pm said it was critical it arrived today. Rang back at 4pm was told it never showed up and that they have lodged an online query and would call me Monday. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!

Comments
Fastway Official

Apologies for the issue you've had to deal here MR1980. I'm unaware of your situation, but if you'd like to provide further feedback, please advise your label number via PM. - Luke

Luke it was delivered today. Just Don't understand how Fastway seems to dismiss things so easily. I personally delivered the items to the depot at 9:30am on Friday morning. Even the website says th... read more »

Fastway Official

Great to hear it has at least been delivered to you. This may be our fault with operational issues that may have unfortunately popped up with parcel in particular. Time-to-time there is human error... read more »

Noosa Heads

Dreadful

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

1. unreliable and difficult to understand the service representative
2. No timeframes for delivery
3. No customer care at all and I'm a very dissatisfied customer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Xiloutte, If you'd like to provide further information, please do so by sending a PM of your tracking number so feedback can be provided, thanks. - Luke

Perth

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Philosophy is what's easiest for their staff not customers

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I had a parcel delivery 'attempt' at 7.08am on a Saturday. At a residential address this is ridiculous. The card left said I could collect from Mirrabooka IGA after 1pm that day and they were open 8am-8.30pm everyday. This wasn't the most convenient location but I really needed my parcel.
When I attempted to collect no one was there who had the app on their phone to scan out the parcel. It was sitting right there and they wouldn't give it to me because of the 'rules'.
Preferably have staff there who are trained and have the tools to provide the service but alternatively have a work around - I suggested they take a copy of my details, the parcel details and sign on my behalf when they had access to the app but they refused. So I had to make another 30 min round trip the next day.
Couriers please consider the customer when making deliveries - 7am on a Saturday may be convenient for you but it's not for the customer.
I buy from the seller who used this courier regularly and have asked them to consider an alternative courier. I find that getting the sender to make a complaint or stop using the service is the best way to improve customer service because they're the ones who pay the postage fees.

Comments
Fastway Official

Sorry to hear of your experience PetJen. I have passed on feedback regarding the issue at the IGA when picking up your parcel. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Luke

Fastway? More like Slowway!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I bought an item from eBay which was posted via Fastway. It was expected to arrive in three days, but that ended up being 9 because it was "stuck in the depot" for 6 days.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lawrence,

I apologise for the slow delivery timeframe, however, if you have a label number, I can pass on feedback to the correct depot to limit such issues in future, thanks.

Gympie

Customer service centre appalling

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I sent a parcel to a local address and 2 days later still not delivered - still sitting at depot - as this was for a function that afternoon, I wanted to pick it up from the depot. All I could get from the Customer service centre in the PHILLIPINES for a BRISBANE phone number is that all they could do was send an email!!! With a 24hour turnaround. no phone number to the BRISBANE depot.
Finally my courier driver was able to contact the depot for me and hopefully I am able to collect it.
Will be looking for reimbursement for my valuable time, fuel and original delivery fee. Fat chance.
This what happens when business is sent OFfSHORE

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Dianne,

I understand your frustration if it was out of the allowed time frame. Have you sorted this out yet? If not, please PM your label number and I'll try and assist where I can.

• 1 comment

Hopeless customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

The customer service officer had to be prompted and could not offer any resolution to my issue. They couldn't locate my parcel after they left a calling card. Complete joke!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Vee,

I apologise for the service you have received. In order for us to assist further and ensure you receive your parcel, please provide a label tracking number so I can forward it on to the relevant depot to follow it up for you, thanks.

Luke

Yesterday I paid for a redirection, paid additional fee only to receive an additional text stating that the courier attempted to deliver the parcel but couldn't. This is false as reception is manne... read more »

Fastway Official

Hi Vee, I just checked notes on this parcel and I can see late this afternoon a re-delivery notice has been made. It's currently with our Operations team and being sent to our Homebush depot to be... read more »

Unreliable

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Purchased an item and received fastways tracking number .... so after 12 days of waiting I decided to check tracking status and it says there was an issue with the delivery. So I rang the company who sent me the item and they directed me to call Queeensland fastways who must I add was a rude girl on the phone line and then directed me to call the fastways in our closest city to be told they don't deliver in my area anymore. It was 2 days later after the tracking update that made me look into what I should have been informed about from this courier company.. I now have to drive 50 minutes to pick the parcel up ... communication is terrible here and very disappointed. I don't understand how I'm suddenly out of the vicinity for them to deliver when I had parcels delivered to my front door last Christmas and must I add just left at my front door with no notification at all, luckily I live in a trusted area!! I feel like I should be employed as their secretary right now as no one bothers to communicate on their behalf.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kelly,

We apologise for the bad experience you have received. Our end goal is to ensure all customers are satisfied with parcels delivered on time. If you like to leave any more feedback, please do so at feedback@fastway.com.au

Are you kidding me?

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I brought something online and so I haven't actually gotten it however it was supposed to come to regional Queensland it was posted from Sunshine Coast somehow it's ended up in Melbourne? Seriously? How does this even happen?

I organised redelivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Card left under door so re delivery arranged. No parcel # info on card so I spent 30 mins waiting for Fastway to figure it out. Eventually re deliver arranged. No show. NEVER use this mob.

1 of 4 pages

I have ordered a package online from Sydney on the 18th December. It was dispatched he following day, the 19 DEC. I was given a tracking number with fastways to follow, now it's the 5th and I still haven't received anything at all and my tracking status is delivered and signed for by OHF in Geelong. When my order was supposed to be shipped to GRANTVILLE Victoria. I have no idea what is going on and have left several messages and emails. Still nothing back what do uni do from here ?

Crystal asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Crystal, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of the delay in your delivery, the poor service and lack of communication you have received is not acceptable. I would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible, can you please provide your tracking number and if you haven't already please complete our online form to expedite your inquiry within our system https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/online-enquiry - Emma

Thankyou so much for the quick response.
My tracking number is WZ0000256102. I look forward to receiving my package A.S.A.P, and having a great review for your team at fastways yet again and not be left in this predicament.
Kind regards

Hi Crystal, I hope they can help you. I left messages and no one returned my call, I ended up just going to the depot. The lady was nice once I arrived.

Hi i received an email this morning saying that my parcel will be delivered today. I waited until 5.30 pm then tried contacting the courier my call was rejected so i left a 10 second message, still have no package or even an explanation. Do fastway even deliver on weekends? Has the driver taken my package home?. I wasted my day sitting around for you guys to not bother showing up when you said you would.

Pissedoffatfastway asked on Dec 15, 2017

WHY is it Fastway won't supply local phone numbers and have ALL local numbers to speak to someone LOCAL instead redirected through the Philippines. Who in turn won't give you AUSTRALIAN contact or supervisor contact???

prsav asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

I have had another bad experience today from this company and you are correct the call centre is in the Philippines and you have no hope in getting any satisfaction from this company, both occasions the parcel had to be signed for. One parcel thrown over a 2 metre high fence contents damaged the second just left in our drive way in a storm content completely destroyed. I managed to get a Fast way drivers card while in town one day. Tried calling the landline no# on the card but again goes to Philippines. Tell your suppliers not to use this company as you will never get any recourse from this dodgy company. No# on card 07 3868 1144