• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Not much tracking / Slow updates but package arrived within a reasonable time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Tracking not updated enough but my package did arrive within a reasonable time acceptable in the x-mas period. Called depot to check if pickup available although they would not allow it, the person on phone was helpful. Pick up only allowed if you have a card. Overall service ok.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi KatKat, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing th... read more »

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Very quick pick up and delivery. Took an extra day than it said it would but that's only something minor as it had to cover a long distance. Over all very happy

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Harry, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. Hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes - Emma

Put on hold, but job was done swiftly!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I received my important document just in time. 4 to 5 days as promised. It arrived after a stressful 30 minute wait on phone. Cheers, job done. All is well.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Datan556, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and appreciate your support! I really do apologise for the long wait t... read more »

Perth

• 1 review

really scared

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Feel it pertinent to write this review. After reading a lot of 1 star reviews on fastways, needless to say i was proper scared using these guys for the 1st time. But had no choice as fastways was the courier of choice from my ebay seller. They do take 3-4 more business days than Aus Post to deliver from Melb - Perth, that i can attest to. Perhaps i'm one of the lucky ones, but parcel was scanned as 'ready for delivery' and few hrs later was delivered on that same day. Hooray! Delivery guys who service the 6020 area were nice guys, but ofcourse i made sure not to have them leave a card if possible LOL - having read about all the mayhem that could occur if you get carded! So overall, not bad, but i guess one must remember that people who receive their parcels & mail in a timely manner most likely will not go onto productreview to write a post - theyre too busy enjoying their parcel haha. In other words, most people who do come on here are disgruntled & have an axe to grind. So, dont be too worried if your ebay seller uses fastway, dont read TOO much into these reviews until you experience it for yourself. But would i use them again? probably, reluctantly - yes. I say that because its a shame they are not that 'fast'..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lee, thank you so much for getting in touch and leaving feedback for us, we love hearing from satisfied and happy customers! Thank you for using us despite what you have read on productreview, w... read more »

Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

My package arrived within the delivery period confirmed at the time of placing the order. Good service. Thank you !

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Pixie, Thanks so much for getting in touch. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-hand. - Josh

• 1 question
Private message

Never had a bad experience.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Tracking information is always accurate and deliveries have always been on time. I would use them if I needed to send something.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jesse, Thank you for the review, appreciate the positive feedback! - Luke

• 9 comments
  • 2 answers
Private message

This could be interesting .....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Having read the reviews of this company I am quaking in my boots.
My supplier was using another courier service (see reviews on Couriers Please) so I was pleased there has been a change.
My parcel left the Sunshine Coast on 3 July .... so far it is in transit between the pickup and Geelong ..... will wait and see how long this one takes.
Keep watching .....
Wow - good service - the parcel arrived at 8.30 this morning. Delivered by a very pleasant lady driver. Thank you. Not too bad for a parcel to be delivered from the Sunshine Coast Qld to Ballarat in regional Victoria.
My only comment to Fastway is that they need to improve their tracking system by being diligent about scanning parcels so customers can be sure where their parcel is.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear of your positive experience here Jan. We're actually in the process of improving our online track and trace function to be a lot more detailed. Although it may seem different based ... read more »

Hi Luke What are the delivery standards' and who regulates this ? I will be interested to see if my next delivery is as good. Often people are quick to criticize but not too quick in giving posi... read more »

Fastway Official

Our delivery standards for destinations are on our website via our Quick Quote option and is determined by each of our depots. It will advise the time frame that's required for a parcel to reach fr... read more »

Mandurah, Western Australia

Good Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I ordered some items from Ebay and opted for the free postage option.
Then next day it says items have been sent, postage carrier Fastway couriers.
So I looked them up and my heart sank at seeing all the negative reviews. 90% of reviews are negative. I felt so worried as I had spent quite a bit, I thought I should of just spent $10 to get it sent by Registered Australia post as I've never had parcel problems with them.

It says expected to recieve between 9th June to 16th June.
And I got a tracking number and every day I check and it always says the same thing and has not been updated since June the 8th, it just says parcel in transit somewhere between Albury and Perth depot.
I tell myself to relax as other items I have ordered from Sydney have taken 10 days and it has not been over the estimated delivery date.

And it has now been 8 working days since it was sent, with no update since.

Now today in the evening of the 15th of June I decide to check again and it now says, it's at the Perth depot awaiting to be delivered in next delivery cycle 10:33am.

It is the 16th June and it now has been updated to onboard ready for delivery 7:03am Perth.
I have stayed at home waiting all morning even though I have things to do, it is now 11am and have been waiting for 4 hours and have not received anything.
The updates are almost useless as it does not provide enough information.
They need to provide more information such as time it will be delivered so I don't have to wait around for hours.

They are not Fast at all. I received update at 7am saying it would be delivered today, it was finally delivered after 1pm. Iam glad to receive my delivery and the courier was good, knocked loudly on my door and waited a bit and saw me and grabbed my parcel and gave it to me.

I should not of worried as I received my parcel on the day it said it would be delivered and the courier seemed very professional.
Iam happy with their service.

I will not give an excellent rating though as the updates aren't informative enough
and needs to be improved, the information given is very limited and vague. It would be nice if they could say what time the parcel would be delivered.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Rosemary, Thank you for the review and constructive criticism. Reviews like this assist us to provide feedback to our Operations teams to know what the end-consumer wants. As we speak, we're i... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

I use Fastway Reguarly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I use Fastway regularly, my driver is friendly. I have never lost an item though them, I find the web tracking service to be good. I especially do like their prepaid satchel service. A few downsides. They often leave parcels without signature when no instructions are given to do so as such. Calling customer service if there is a problem can take a long time on hold. A website booking service would be more efficient rather than having to call or text the driver. I will continue to use Fastway.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Anthea, Thank you for this kind review. We're currently making changes to provide a better service, so hopefully, this will assist you. In relation to leaving parcels without authority, this ... read more »

• 3 comments

For the courier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

This is a rating for the contracted courier who rang me before delivery and left the package where instructed. I have a different review for fastway the company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Annue,

Thank you for this kind review. We're happy you have received good service, and are glad that we were able to assist you with your courier needs. Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your business.

Luke

Great Delivery service, lacking somewhat in customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

I ordered at item from Sydney early this week, was delivered to the house on Wednesday, I applaud them for that, unfortunately my wife didnt hear the doorbell, so it got taken back to the depot, I called customer service next day, the girl I spoke to, had fairly much a couldnt care-less attitude, and told me to wait for a msg stating it was ready to be picked up, I waited 1 1/2 hrs,(I needed the item to be fitted to a car), I didnt hear from her/them, so I decided to go pick it up, from the moment I walked through the door, and back to my car with the item was 2 1/2 minutes, young man in parcel receival/despatch was great, so, service overall was great, it just took that one girl and her attitude, to put a slight tarnish on the company for me, I would still use them, all it takes is one bad apple to give the rest of a company a bad name..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Denimf6,

Thanks for our kind review. Great to hear that you received excellent service for the most part. Sorry that you did experience a slight hiccup, however. Any other feedback is appreciated.

Luke

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

I saw the driver throw my package into the truck.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I was getting dressed and looked out the window after i didn't answer the door and saw him throw my package into the truck. I have had so many broken items from fastway and zero from AUSPOST, it explains why.
'
Update:
The driver was fired, the new guy is really friendly. He sometimes comes back and trys to deliver twice if no ones home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Had an issue, but it was resolved well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I ordered computer components costing several hundred dollars so naturally I was freaking out a bit when Fastway said they had a problem delivering them. The incredibly low rating they have online did nothing to ease my anxiety. However, contacting them via email resulted in a reply by phone within 2 hours and the issue turned out to be a confusion over my ambiguous unit number. To be fair, if they'd just knocked the first time there would have been no problem at all, and it also took 2 days to resend the item, so certainly not full marks. However, the package was still delivered within 7 days of ordering even with this issue and the staff were professional and helpful.

Great Service!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Recieved a package from Fastway, Arrived 2 days after being sent from the supplier. Delivery man was friendly and nice, packaging undamaged. Tracking included was minimal and could use work.

Made up for mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Was expecting a parcel and after reading the reviews online about long wait times I thought I would be proactive and organise to pick it up from the depot.. called the office and the lady said she will see what she can do as it was still being processed. A few minutes later she sent me a txt saying it's ready to be picked up. I got to depot and it was nowhere to be found.. I had a bit of a whinge and left empty handed.. later that arvo one of the managers calls me and said it was found and he will personally drop it of on his way home

SYDNEY

Verified Customer

Eight days and still waiting for my parcel

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I am supposed to be the receiver of a package. Have been waiting since 27 February when it was picked up and now it is 7 March and its "at the 'Sydney' depot ready for delivery in the next available cycle." No idea when that might be. I have rung every day and been promised it has been prioritised each day. Still no parcel. Apparently courier who had it on board quit. So where is my parcel - well, they're not sure. Wow!!! How do they do it???
I've never written a bad review in my life, I always like to give credit where credit is due - but this is ridiculous!

P.s.

It has now been several months since this incident, I purchased another item which has been delivered by Fastway.

In all fairness, this delivery was quick, effortless and on a Saturday - which was a lovely surprise. Good Work Fastway!! Obviously there was a problem with the "courier person" not the "courier company" with my last delivery.

Sunshine Coast, QLD

• 73 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 38 answers
  • 94 helpful votes

Mostly very good in Sunshine Coast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I get a lot delivered by my local Fastway guy. He's a little bit older, like me, and we get on well. He's made the occasional mistake but he's only human. I rate Fastway pretty highly. I had one problem recently, called the local depot, got through immediately, woman took all the details, and it was rectified within a couple of hours. I have no complaints. Pretty good company, at least here in Sunshine Coast.

New South Wales

Private message

Great for rural and regional areas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

The only courier that seems to deliver to my door in rural NSW. Everyone else seems to dump the parcels with Aust Post.

• 1 review

Professional and helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

After truly dire UK to AU service Fastway were the complete opposite. Helpful and personable over the phone and net. Perhaps a tad slow between Sydney and Darwin but the partner courier in Darwin was great value.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

I was unsure based on the previous reviewed but it was actually alright

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

I ordered mine on Sunday, it was shipped Monday, arrived Thursday. I was super worried I wouldn't get it based on the previous reviews, and it was wasn't exactly the fastest considering it was supposed to be express from Sydney to Melbourne. The deliverer left it at my door to be received unsigned, which I requested. I'm happy.

1 of 3 pages

I have ordered a package online from Sydney on the 18th December. It was dispatched he following day, the 19 DEC. I was given a tracking number with fastways to follow, now it's the 5th and I still haven't received anything at all and my tracking status is delivered and signed for by OHF in Geelong. When my order was supposed to be shipped to GRANTVILLE Victoria. I have no idea what is going on and have left several messages and emails. Still nothing back what do uni do from here ?

Crystal asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Crystal, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of the delay in your delivery, the poor service and lack of communication you have received is not acceptable. I would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible, can you please provide your tracking number and if you haven't already please complete our online form to expedite your inquiry within our system https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/online-enquiry - Emma

Thankyou so much for the quick response.
My tracking number is WZ0000256102. I look forward to receiving my package A.S.A.P, and having a great review for your team at fastways yet again and not be left in this predicament.
Kind regards

Hi Crystal, I hope they can help you. I left messages and no one returned my call, I ended up just going to the depot. The lady was nice once I arrived.

Hi i received an email this morning saying that my parcel will be delivered today. I waited until 5.30 pm then tried contacting the courier my call was rejected so i left a 10 second message, still have no package or even an explanation. Do fastway even deliver on weekends? Has the driver taken my package home?. I wasted my day sitting around for you guys to not bother showing up when you said you would.

Pissedoffatfastway asked on Dec 15, 2017

WHY is it Fastway won't supply local phone numbers and have ALL local numbers to speak to someone LOCAL instead redirected through the Philippines. Who in turn won't give you AUSTRALIAN contact or supervisor contact???

prsav asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

I have had another bad experience today from this company and you are correct the call centre is in the Philippines and you have no hope in getting any satisfaction from this company, both occasions the parcel had to be signed for. One parcel thrown over a 2 metre high fence contents damaged the second just left in our drive way in a storm content completely destroyed. I managed to get a Fast way drivers card while in town one day. Tried calling the landline no# on the card but again goes to Philippines. Tell your suppliers not to use this company as you will never get any recourse from this dodgy company. No# on card 07 3868 1144