Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Hassle free delivery straight to my hands

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

My parcel was delivered this morning, the courier was polite, rang the intercom and waited for me to come out and pick it up. A very different experience than with some other companies where the couriers do not even bother to come to your home address, just drop off the parcels at a local newsagent without leaving a note in your mailbox. Four stars because the tracking could be improved - it lacked a step to notify me that the parcel had actually arrived at Melbourne depot, instead, it went from "Your parcel is currently in transit between our 'Gold Coast' and 'Melbourne' depots" and "Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery". Perhaps a minor point, but if you do want to be home to pick up a delivery and there is no indication that it even arrived to the depot, you might easily miss it! This may be an inconvenience, particularly with larger / heavier items. It would be great if Fastway Courriers could take a note of that.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Izabela, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We’ll inform the courier of this terrific experience, and I’m sure he’ll appreciate such great feedback. Hope ... read more »

• 16 comments
  • 4 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fastway is bad ! Sometimes good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Getting a parcel sent from Fastway to Toongabble Vic 3856 It was in Tamworth on 28/8 I got updated information about my parcel it’s saying Out of Area - your parcel has been transferred to our agent for delivery on Wednesday Please note that delivery standards may vary for outlying areas I got parcel from Border Express today very happy

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Muzzie, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot team delivered for you. We’ll inform the cour... read more »

Dedicated delivery staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I made an enquiry about my package and the very kind delivery man went back to the depot (out of his way) and delivered it to me after hours just so i could have it that day. I super appreciated the extra effort. I am very impressed!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Madeleine,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience.
Hope to hear from you again in future,
Joshua

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Generally happy... I have used these guys to send violins, violas and cellos which are very fragile.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I have used fastway over the last 20 years to send and receive stringed musical instruments. Overall mostly reliable. Over the years there have been a couple of items go to the wrong place, which was frustrating, but rectified quickly. I have had some damage that was usually replaced or repaired.
It's good to know the courier that picks up the parcels, and I have had good relationships with my local guys.
The biggest problem is when you have an issue, YOUR REALLY FEEL HELPLESS. The local guys have no customer service training, and see everything from their viewpoint forgetting that they just lost something that is very precious to their clients. frustratingly unapologetic.
If Fastway could train their franchisees better, and integrate with their call centre more seamlessly, they would get better reviews here. Even the call centre can't quickly get in touch with the franchisees!?!
Also the recent website "Improvements" were a step backwards...
Big Tip to FASTWAY:
If you guys work on seeing everything from the clients perspective you will get better ratings here

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there OliG, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on being reliable and I’m glad to see your local depot team have delivered for you. We are always endeavouring to improve our servi... read more »

Thanks... WOW... Unfortunately I just received this email from fastway brisbane while I was trying to find a guitar sent June 25, that fastway had lost (My first lost parcel in 20 years) I will ... read more »

Fastway Couriers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I had ordered an item through ebay. The item was delivered to me by Fastway couriers properly. I didn't encounter any problem.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Vasilis,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience.
We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot team and Courier have delivered for you.

Kind Regards,
Joshua

I got my parcel fast!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I ordered a package on Ebay (from Sydney) on a Monday night, it was picked up on Tuesday afternoon and on my doorstep Wednesday lunchtime, definitely impressed with that. I took 1 star off because the deliverer took it upon themselves to sign for it and leave it at my front door, it wasn't a cheap item and I wouldn't have been impressed if it went missing.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Noah_73, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. We’ll inform the courier of thi... read more »

Brisbane

2 Days from Sydney to Brisbane

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Ordered an item on eBay that was sent through Fastway. The tracking said it was lodged in Sydney on the 18th of July, and it arrived at my door in Brisbane City on 20th July. The seller had used a broker to ship through Fastway, whomever they were took a few days to lodge the parcel which was annoying, but once Fastway had the shipment it cam up roses! Cheers guys!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Chas, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Brisbane depot delivered for you. We’ll inform the courier ... read more »

• 4 comments
  • 39 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

As a sender, better than most of the competition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I run a large eBay store and often use the services of Fastway for some deliveries. Our local franchisee turns up rain, hail or shine twice a day without being prompted, and is an absolutely lovely bloke. On average about 1 in 200 deliveries has some issue (late, missing) that is leagues ahead of Australia Post and StarTrack. Parcels if lost are automatically covered up to $1500. Our local depot is great to deal with as well.

My only complaint is they only deliver to about 90% of the population. I wish they had more serviced areas.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Albinus, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streamline de... read more »

Adelaide

Good Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I ordered my product from Sydney under the 3-5 day standard shipping. Looked at Fastway reviews and was so worried due to all of the negative ones. My package arrived within 3 days (to Adelaide) and I had absolutely no problems with their services. They updated their tracking frequently and left the package on my doorstep instead of my mailbox (I gave authority to leave).

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Caitlin, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Adelaide depot delivered for you. We’ll inform... read more »

Came early but...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I received my package one day earlier then due date and I'm genuinely surprised as I thought it was going to be late. I had a few issues though
1) Tracking was not updated.
2) No doorbell was rung and the package was left outside the front door.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the feedback Micah! I'll forward this feedback on :) - Amy

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Timely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Parcel was delivered in a timely manner and undamaged. Though late in the day, I was just glad to get it on time when I was confronted by so many negative reviews. Will be happy to have items delivered by these guys again.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your review Sira! - Amy

Great Communication, Goods arrived safely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

The reason I'm only giving this review 4 stars instead of 5 is because my parcel did arrive one working day late, though it was due to circumstances beyond the couriers control. But the employees at the Hobart Depot were extremely helpful, especially Simon, and my parcel arrived safely and early today.
All round I had a very positive experience
(Usually a parcel arriving a day late isn't a big deal but I did need the stuff for a job and it was promised to arrive before the weekend)

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Arabella, Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Sorry that it did arrive 1 day later than it should have though. - Amy

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Not much tracking / Slow updates but package arrived within a reasonable time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Tracking not updated enough but my package did arrive within a reasonable time acceptable in the x-mas period. Called depot to check if pickup available although they would not allow it, the person on phone was helpful. Pick up only allowed if you have a card. Overall service ok.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi KatKat, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing th... read more »

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Very quick pick up and delivery. Took an extra day than it said it would but that's only something minor as it had to cover a long distance. Over all very happy

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Harry, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. Hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes - Emma

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Put on hold, but job was done swiftly!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I received my important document just in time. 4 to 5 days as promised. It arrived after a stressful 30 minute wait on phone. Cheers, job done. All is well.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Datan556, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and appreciate your support! I really do apologise for the long wait t... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

really scared

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Feel it pertinent to write this review. After reading a lot of 1 star reviews on fastways, needless to say i was proper scared using these guys for the 1st time. But had no choice as fastways was the courier of choice from my ebay seller. They do take 3-4 more business days than Aus Post to deliver from Melb - Perth, that i can attest to. Perhaps i'm one of the lucky ones, but parcel was scanned as 'ready for delivery' and few hrs later was delivered on that same day. Hooray! Delivery guys who service the 6020 area were nice guys, but ofcourse i made sure not to have them leave a card if possible LOL - having read about all the mayhem that could occur if you get carded! So overall, not bad, but i guess one must remember that people who receive their parcels & mail in a timely manner most likely will not go onto productreview to write a post - theyre too busy enjoying their parcel haha. In other words, most people who do come on here are disgruntled & have an axe to grind. So, dont be too worried if your ebay seller uses fastway, dont read TOO much into these reviews until you experience it for yourself. But would i use them again? probably, reluctantly - yes. I say that because its a shame they are not that 'fast'..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lee, thank you so much for getting in touch and leaving feedback for us, we love hearing from satisfied and happy customers! Thank you for using us despite what you have read on productreview, w... read more »

Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

My package arrived within the delivery period confirmed at the time of placing the order. Good service. Thank you !

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Pixie, Thanks so much for getting in touch. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-hand. - Josh

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Never had a bad experience.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Tracking information is always accurate and deliveries have always been on time. I would use them if I needed to send something.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jesse, Thank you for the review, appreciate the positive feedback! - Luke

• 9 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

This could be interesting .....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Having read the reviews of this company I am quaking in my boots.
My supplier was using another courier service (see reviews on Couriers Please) so I was pleased there has been a change.
My parcel left the Sunshine Coast on 3 July .... so far it is in transit between the pickup and Geelong ..... will wait and see how long this one takes.
Keep watching .....
Wow - good service - the parcel arrived at 8.30 this morning. Delivered by a very pleasant lady driver. Thank you. Not too bad for a parcel to be delivered from the Sunshine Coast Qld to Ballarat in regional Victoria.
My only comment to Fastway is that they need to improve their tracking system by being diligent about scanning parcels so customers can be sure where their parcel is.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear of your positive experience here Jan. We're actually in the process of improving our online track and trace function to be a lot more detailed. Although it may seem different based ... read more »

Hi Luke What are the delivery standards' and who regulates this ? I will be interested to see if my next delivery is as good. Often people are quick to criticize but not too quick in giving posi... read more »

Fastway Official

Our delivery standards for destinations are on our website via our Quick Quote option and is determined by each of our depots. It will advise the time frame that's required for a parcel to reach fr... read more »

Mandurah, Western Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Good Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I ordered some items from Ebay and opted for the free postage option.
Then next day it says items have been sent, postage carrier Fastway couriers.
So I looked them up and my heart sank at seeing all the negative reviews. 90% of reviews are negative. I felt so worried as I had spent quite a bit, I thought I should of just spent $10 to get it sent by Registered Australia post as I've never had parcel problems with them.

It says expected to recieve between 9th June to 16th June.
And I got a tracking number and every day I check and it always says the same thing and has not been updated since June the 8th, it just says parcel in transit somewhere between Albury and Perth depot.
I tell myself to relax as other items I have ordered from Sydney have taken 10 days and it has not been over the estimated delivery date.

And it has now been 8 working days since it was sent, with no update since.

Now today in the evening of the 15th of June I decide to check again and it now says, it's at the Perth depot awaiting to be delivered in next delivery cycle 10:33am.

It is the 16th June and it now has been updated to onboard ready for delivery 7:03am Perth.
I have stayed at home waiting all morning even though I have things to do, it is now 11am and have been waiting for 4 hours and have not received anything.
The updates are almost useless as it does not provide enough information.
They need to provide more information such as time it will be delivered so I don't have to wait around for hours.

They are not Fast at all. I received update at 7am saying it would be delivered today, it was finally delivered after 1pm. Iam glad to receive my delivery and the courier was good, knocked loudly on my door and waited a bit and saw me and grabbed my parcel and gave it to me.

I should not of worried as I received my parcel on the day it said it would be delivered and the courier seemed very professional.
Iam happy with their service.

I will not give an excellent rating though as the updates aren't informative enough
and needs to be improved, the information given is very limited and vague. It would be nice if they could say what time the parcel would be delivered.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Rosemary, Thank you for the review and constructive criticism. Reviews like this assist us to provide feedback to our Operations teams to know what the end-consumer wants. As we speak, we're i... read more »

1 of 3 pages