Filter By:
  • 4 comments
  • 36 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

As a sender, better than most of the competition

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I run a large eBay store and often use the services of Fastway for some deliveries. Our local franchisee turns up rain, hail or shine twice a day without being prompted, and is an absolutely lovely bloke. On average about 1 in 200 deliveries has some issue (late, missing) that is leagues ahead of Australia Post and StarTrack. Parcels if lost are automatically covered up to $1500. Our local depot is great to deal with as well.

My only complaint is they only deliver to about 90% of the population. I wish they had more serviced areas.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Albinus, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streamline de... read more »

kalgoorlie

• 7 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 38 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Improved service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Fri shows on board for deliverey it dosent get delivered

But they were good enough to drop of sat and explain they were extremely busy
And have big area to cover
They have customer service values

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Paulypop, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. We’ll inform the courier of th... read more »

Adelaide

Good Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I ordered my product from Sydney under the 3-5 day standard shipping. Looked at Fastway reviews and was so worried due to all of the negative ones. My package arrived within 3 days (to Adelaide) and I had absolutely no problems with their services. They updated their tracking frequently and left the package on my doorstep instead of my mailbox (I gave authority to leave).

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Caitlin, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Adelaide depot delivered for you. We’ll inform... read more »

Came early but...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I received my package one day earlier then due date and I'm genuinely surprised as I thought it was going to be late. I had a few issues though
1) Tracking was not updated.
2) No doorbell was rung and the package was left outside the front door.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the feedback Micah! I'll forward this feedback on :) - Amy

Perth

• 1 comment

Timely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Parcel was delivered in a timely manner and undamaged. Though late in the day, I was just glad to get it on time when I was confronted by so many negative reviews. Will be happy to have items delivered by these guys again.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your review Sira! - Amy

Great Communication, Goods arrived safely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

The reason I'm only giving this review 4 stars instead of 5 is because my parcel did arrive one working day late, though it was due to circumstances beyond the couriers control. But the employees at the Hobart Depot were extremely helpful, especially Simon, and my parcel arrived safely and early today.
All round I had a very positive experience
(Usually a parcel arriving a day late isn't a big deal but I did need the stuff for a job and it was promised to arrive before the weekend)

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Arabella, Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Sorry that it did arrive 1 day later than it should have though. - Amy

• 1 answer

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Not much tracking / Slow updates but package arrived within a reasonable time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Tracking not updated enough but my package did arrive within a reasonable time acceptable in the x-mas period. Called depot to check if pickup available although they would not allow it, the person on phone was helpful. Pick up only allowed if you have a card. Overall service ok.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi KatKat, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing th... read more »

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Very quick pick up and delivery. Took an extra day than it said it would but that's only something minor as it had to cover a long distance. Over all very happy

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Harry, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. Hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes - Emma

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Put on hold, but job was done swiftly!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I received my important document just in time. 4 to 5 days as promised. It arrived after a stressful 30 minute wait on phone. Cheers, job done. All is well.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Datan556, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and appreciate your support! I really do apologise for the long wait t... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

really scared

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Feel it pertinent to write this review. After reading a lot of 1 star reviews on fastways, needless to say i was proper scared using these guys for the 1st time. But had no choice as fastways was the courier of choice from my ebay seller. They do take 3-4 more business days than Aus Post to deliver from Melb - Perth, that i can attest to. Perhaps i'm one of the lucky ones, but parcel was scanned as 'ready for delivery' and few hrs later was delivered on that same day. Hooray! Delivery guys who service the 6020 area were nice guys, but ofcourse i made sure not to have them leave a card if possible LOL - having read about all the mayhem that could occur if you get carded! So overall, not bad, but i guess one must remember that people who receive their parcels & mail in a timely manner most likely will not go onto productreview to write a post - theyre too busy enjoying their parcel haha. In other words, most people who do come on here are disgruntled & have an axe to grind. So, dont be too worried if your ebay seller uses fastway, dont read TOO much into these reviews until you experience it for yourself. But would i use them again? probably, reluctantly - yes. I say that because its a shame they are not that 'fast'..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lee, thank you so much for getting in touch and leaving feedback for us, we love hearing from satisfied and happy customers! Thank you for using us despite what you have read on productreview, w... read more »

Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

My package arrived within the delivery period confirmed at the time of placing the order. Good service. Thank you !

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Pixie, Thanks so much for getting in touch. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-hand. - Josh

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Never had a bad experience.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Tracking information is always accurate and deliveries have always been on time. I would use them if I needed to send something.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jesse, Thank you for the review, appreciate the positive feedback! - Luke

• 9 comments
  • 2 answers

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

This could be interesting .....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Having read the reviews of this company I am quaking in my boots.
My supplier was using another courier service (see reviews on Couriers Please) so I was pleased there has been a change.
My parcel left the Sunshine Coast on 3 July .... so far it is in transit between the pickup and Geelong ..... will wait and see how long this one takes.
Keep watching .....
Wow - good service - the parcel arrived at 8.30 this morning. Delivered by a very pleasant lady driver. Thank you. Not too bad for a parcel to be delivered from the Sunshine Coast Qld to Ballarat in regional Victoria.
My only comment to Fastway is that they need to improve their tracking system by being diligent about scanning parcels so customers can be sure where their parcel is.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear of your positive experience here Jan. We're actually in the process of improving our online track and trace function to be a lot more detailed. Although it may seem different based ... read more »

Hi Luke What are the delivery standards' and who regulates this ? I will be interested to see if my next delivery is as good. Often people are quick to criticize but not too quick in giving posi... read more »

Fastway Official

Our delivery standards for destinations are on our website via our Quick Quote option and is determined by each of our depots. It will advise the time frame that's required for a parcel to reach fr... read more »

Mandurah, Western Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Good Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I ordered some items from Ebay and opted for the free postage option.
Then next day it says items have been sent, postage carrier Fastway couriers.
So I looked them up and my heart sank at seeing all the negative reviews. 90% of reviews are negative. I felt so worried as I had spent quite a bit, I thought I should of just spent $10 to get it sent by Registered Australia post as I've never had parcel problems with them.

It says expected to recieve between 9th June to 16th June.
And I got a tracking number and every day I check and it always says the same thing and has not been updated since June the 8th, it just says parcel in transit somewhere between Albury and Perth depot.
I tell myself to relax as other items I have ordered from Sydney have taken 10 days and it has not been over the estimated delivery date.

And it has now been 8 working days since it was sent, with no update since.

Now today in the evening of the 15th of June I decide to check again and it now says, it's at the Perth depot awaiting to be delivered in next delivery cycle 10:33am.

It is the 16th June and it now has been updated to onboard ready for delivery 7:03am Perth.
I have stayed at home waiting all morning even though I have things to do, it is now 11am and have been waiting for 4 hours and have not received anything.
The updates are almost useless as it does not provide enough information.
They need to provide more information such as time it will be delivered so I don't have to wait around for hours.

They are not Fast at all. I received update at 7am saying it would be delivered today, it was finally delivered after 1pm. Iam glad to receive my delivery and the courier was good, knocked loudly on my door and waited a bit and saw me and grabbed my parcel and gave it to me.

I should not of worried as I received my parcel on the day it said it would be delivered and the courier seemed very professional.
Iam happy with their service.

I will not give an excellent rating though as the updates aren't informative enough
and needs to be improved, the information given is very limited and vague. It would be nice if they could say what time the parcel would be delivered.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Rosemary, Thank you for the review and constructive criticism. Reviews like this assist us to provide feedback to our Operations teams to know what the end-consumer wants. As we speak, we're i... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

I use Fastway Reguarly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I use Fastway regularly, my driver is friendly. I have never lost an item though them, I find the web tracking service to be good. I especially do like their prepaid satchel service. A few downsides. They often leave parcels without signature when no instructions are given to do so as such. Calling customer service if there is a problem can take a long time on hold. A website booking service would be more efficient rather than having to call or text the driver. I will continue to use Fastway.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Anthea, Thank you for this kind review. We're currently making changes to provide a better service, so hopefully, this will assist you. In relation to leaving parcels without authority, this ... read more »

• 3 comments

For the courier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

This is a rating for the contracted courier who rang me before delivery and left the package where instructed. I have a different review for fastway the company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Annue,

Thank you for this kind review. We're happy you have received good service, and are glad that we were able to assist you with your courier needs. Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your business.

Luke

Melbourne

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Great Delivery service, lacking somewhat in customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

I ordered at item from Sydney early this week, was delivered to the house on Wednesday, I applaud them for that, unfortunately my wife didnt hear the doorbell, so it got taken back to the depot, I called customer service next day, the girl I spoke to, had fairly much a couldnt care-less attitude, and told me to wait for a msg stating it was ready to be picked up, I waited 1 1/2 hrs,(I needed the item to be fitted to a car), I didnt hear from her/them, so I decided to go pick it up, from the moment I walked through the door, and back to my car with the item was 2 1/2 minutes, young man in parcel receival/despatch was great, so, service overall was great, it just took that one girl and her attitude, to put a slight tarnish on the company for me, I would still use them, all it takes is one bad apple to give the rest of a company a bad name..

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Denimf6,

Thanks for our kind review. Great to hear that you received excellent service for the most part. Sorry that you did experience a slight hiccup, however. Any other feedback is appreciated.

Luke

• 1 answer
  • 14 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

I saw the driver throw my package into the truck.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I was getting dressed and looked out the window after i didn't answer the door and saw him throw my package into the truck. I have had so many broken items from fastway and zero from AUSPOST, it explains why.
'
Update:
The driver was fired, the new guy is really friendly. He sometimes comes back and trys to deliver twice if no ones home.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Had an issue, but it was resolved well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I ordered computer components costing several hundred dollars so naturally I was freaking out a bit when Fastway said they had a problem delivering them. The incredibly low rating they have online did nothing to ease my anxiety. However, contacting them via email resulted in a reply by phone within 2 hours and the issue turned out to be a confusion over my ambiguous unit number. To be fair, if they'd just knocked the first time there would have been no problem at all, and it also took 2 days to resend the item, so certainly not full marks. However, the package was still delivered within 7 days of ordering even with this issue and the staff were professional and helpful.

Great Service!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Recieved a package from Fastway, Arrived 2 days after being sent from the supplier. Delivery man was friendly and nice, packaging undamaged. Tracking included was minimal and could use work.

1 of 3 pages

Hi, what are the different statuses that you get when using fastway tracking. My order was shipped on the 14/6 and is still sitting on 'Your order has been lodged with Fastway', which it has been like that for more than 10 days now. After contacting Fastway they say that they have 7-10 business days to deliver the package, but if it still is not in transit yet, how is that a possibility? The tracking number is BN1001084060 and it is being sent to Perth.

TLF asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Chances are it has been given to a third party delivery service to complete the delivery e.g Australia Post. The changeover and the fact that Aust Post don't consider the parcels as highly as their own means a slow delivery and no tracking. You can however contact your local depot and they should be able to provide you with tracking for your parcel with Aust Post and an ETA.

It's an absolute joke. I ordered off EBay and they "apparently" tried to deliver the package and then I get left a card. I tried to find out depot address to no avail. Got told I have to pay money to redirect etc. Then it said would be delivered 2 days later....nope!! Nopw a whole week waiting for something I really needed by the weekend after a week! What a joke this company is. Reviews speak volumes.

Our Urgent parcel was picked up by "Fastway" in NSW on 17th of May for delivery 3 days later in South Aust. It still hasn't arrived and tracking indicates it left Sydney went straight through Adelaide and ended up in Perth. Then left Perth back past Adelaide and back to Sydney. They now indicate that it won't be here until June 4th? Having read many of the reviews on this company it seems that no one takes any responsibility for service delivery issues: My Question: How do we get a contact to those supposedly in charge of this Fastway!! Company to give them some customer satisfaction report, and let them know that we will never deal with them again?

Ash asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

I would recommend to call them; however, the communication of this company is poor and they are adept at spinning lies
In the future - I would highly recommend you use a different courier company
I'm actually surprised this courier company is still going

I would highly recommend not to take the other answers advice - try dealing directly with the company and if all else fails : feel free to contact the australian consumers assistance commission ( accc for short )

Thanks Guys for the info:
Our parcel finally arrived.
Ash

Hi i got an email that Fastway delivered my item in safe place But i can not find it anywhere... Did they even drop it off to my place? Where was safe place that you guys delivered???, There is no way to find it out.. QV0001979096 is tracking number Can you please give me the details...

Alex asked on May 24, 2018

Answer this

This is a lie - they've done to me on more than one previous occasion - I would recommend you contact the sneaky fastway company to check out where your delivery actually is but, you have 2 options after 2 or 3 days
1) collect the package from the local area depot
2) have them actually deliver it

Call [Name and Contact Number Removed] He’s presently on holiday in Croatia, but he’s the only person I have got anything like a useful response out of. Still no delivery date of course (two weeks down the track) but at least he had the decency to call me back after I sent him a few emails ([Email Removed]). Cheers, Adam.