Never Anymore

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

If you want to loose your costumers your patience and business this is the answer. Go with Fastway and in few weeks the game is done.
They are not reliable, late in the pick up and loose items all the time.

Needs 0stars review

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Waiting for 5packages ex Melbourne, 2 have been in transit to Perth for the past 11days!! 2 have a coded error and can’t be tracked, one was scanned on pickup, but has no further information for the past 10days!
Sent several requests regarding my parcels, they can only tell me the same information I can receive online, when I ask to talk to a supervisor, none are available. This has to be one of the most disappointing unorganised 2bit rubbish company that should not be in business. I will be insisting that all my future eBay purchases are sent by anybody else except this company. Avoid them at all costs!!!

14 days Melbourne to Canberra!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Completely useless, no communication pretended the item was not excepted, taken over two weeks to get from Melbourne to Canberra.

Delivered while asleep but on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Package arrived today while asleep and courier didn't know what unit to deliver to, but rang mum whose number was on the parcel and she told him it was unit 1, found parcel ready and waiting outside, delighted to have it!

Melbourne

Private message

Zero customer service, still waiting for package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

My partner was home when the delivery was 'attempted', no card was left, no email updates were sent. If I didn't keep an eye on the tracking myself I wouldn't have known. Tried calling through during work hours and had a 20 minute wait time. Sent an online enquiry, a few days ago, and no response. Not sure how a business such as a courier business can operate like this. I certainly would not encourage any business large or small to use them.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ryan, A calling card should only be left once an attempt to deliver has been made, and your courier has evidently not followed our procedure. Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

QC0000879901

Came early but...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I received my package one day earlier then due date and I'm genuinely surprised as I thought it was going to be late. I had a few issues though
1) Tracking was not updated.
2) No doorbell was rung and the package was left outside the front door.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the feedback Micah! I'll forward this feedback on :) - Amy

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Why is this company still running (crawling)?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Sent several packages to WA from Qld more than two weeks ago, including medicines. NONE of the packages have arrived yet. China can get packages to WA within 4 days.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Shambo, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

This company is the WORST company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

They are completely unhelpful. My package is lost in limbo and Fastway refuses to help me.
My package was imported by a company called eRetail Logistics; it was then picked up by Fastway. Fastway hasn't scanned my package, it's been 3 days.
Fastway won't help me because it hasn't been scanned so they have 'no proof' they have received the package, although I've forwarded them an email I received from eRetail Logistics advising they won't help me because the package was picked up by Fastway. Both companies customer service is HORRIBLE.
No one is helping me and it seems like I will never receive my package.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Cloe, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

Still haven't received my parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

My parcel should have come by now, but is instead being returned back to sender. Someone is always home at my place, so I do not see why it was returned and not delivered as it should have been.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Anc, You should’ve been communicated with throughout the process to ensure that it wasn’t returned to the sender. After contacting us, it should’ve been noted to go out for delivery as per your ... read more »

Verified Customer

Takes days just to get a delivery picked up, let alone delivered.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Horrendous management and customer service that seem to have no idea where any parcel is at any time. Some of the drivers can be quite good but there's also some shockers out there that the franchise system they work under doesn't seem to vet out. They constantly underperform and only seem to succeed in making Couriers Please look good in comparison.

Don't go near them if you want your goods delivered.

Sydney, Australia

So So Bad!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

My parcel has been going round and round in circles for days - an infinite loop of incompetency. I too can confirm what everyone else here is saying - avoid at all costs! I'll now be actively asking sellers which courier companies they use before purchase...if it's Fastway I'll be looking elsewhere. Not worth the hassle. I suggest you do the same.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

Worst customer service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I don't even want to rate it 1 star if possible! First, the driver came on Monday and buzz our door bell for less than one second then gone! I called up customer service and was told the parcel would be redelivered on Wednesday. I took a morning off to stay at home waiting for the delivery. And it never happened! Their website doesn't work. I made thousands of calls to get it solved. But no one can help at all! Their customer service has strong accent and repeat nonsense like a robot. At this stage, still waiting for my parcel which is at nowhere.......

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Grace, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

Melbourne

4 weeks not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I bought something on eBay one week before Easter holiday. It's not an international seller or anything, it took a week for this parcel to arrive in Melbourne. Sounds not too bad. But when I accidentally missed the delivery for the first time, the drama began. I received an email says I've missed my parcel, and I could send email to them to arrange re-delivery, which I did. Nothing came in for a week, and then I paid for the re-direct service, so I thought it may be quicker and I won't miss it cuz the address was my company. Nothing for another week, so I called them, waiting in line for 20 minutes, and then they told me the re-direct address was not appropriate, so I updated as they said. And now, another week later, still nothing. Wordless.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi JG, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

Update: I literally received the parcel two hours after this post.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Being hung up on, great communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I Ordered a package through eBay over 20 Days ago, called Fastway for the 4th time to see when it will be delivered, the customer assistant explained it is in the depot waiting for me to it pick up or redelivery which would cost me. She then explains that the driver has attempted to redeliver 3x and told me the dates which I was home all 3 days. I was calm and just wanted to double check where I would have to go to collect the parcel as I wasn't paying g for a redelivery and have to deal with this pain of a run around again. The consultant explained the address and then goes I can leave a note but that's all I can do for you today and hangs up. I was shocked with how the conversation went and that I was hung up on.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lorde, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If you haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Verified Customer

10 Days late and unapologetic..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

My parcel is currently ten days late. The tracking number I was given is not a tracking number at all. The only info it gives me is that my parcel is on the way. Well it's been on the way for almost three weeks now.. the say the same when I call them.

Sydney

• 3 comments
Private message

One week delay, accompanied by complete ignorence

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

A parcel I'm expecting is one week late as of now. Tracking information has not been updated since parcel arrived to the nearby depot. Online enquiry and couple of calls to customer centre didn't result in anything, I was just getting promises. One of them was: 'Your parcel will be delivered in next 2 hours'. Guess what happened half a day later? Nothing.

I don't understand how such company can even exist in Australian reality. With such horrible ratings, I guess it should be assessed by some controlling organ.

I'm still waiting for my parcel!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Paul, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If you haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

This morning I still haven't received the item. There's already a support ticket opened and I called customer centre multiple times.

I have no idea how to send private messages here.

Do not use Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

There is a reason I paid for my package to arrive on time. Arrived late and did not provide tracking updates. Would have arrived faster with free shipping from AusPost.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sam, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Claim That No One is Home Every Single Time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

They claim to of attempted to deliver three different parcels now. Each time I'm in my home and I get a text saying they couldn't deliver it as no one was home......this has happened three times....i have to continually email and wait days when I've paid for special delivery methods.. the items I order are for work and this is completely unacceptable. Why does no one even try to deliver the parcels?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Nicole, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If you haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Sydney

• 4 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

the item is not delivered, but the tracking has changed to delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Was surprised that what I have bought from AU Amazon was shipped with Fastway ( no options to pick a carrier), expedited delivery of cause. Notification the the order was delivered and no item in my hands, nothing in the postbox, not even a card. Already had similar experience with Fastway before, so the business ad usual. Make sure you asking seller whom the item will be shipped with. If Fastway, would be cheaper and quicker to buy from local retailer, considering time and effort.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Yura, Please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Hi Amy,
It's attached to the post initially and, i beleive, as an official you should have access to.

Can you see it ?

Amy ?

• 2 comments
Private message

Parcel bouncing between Melbourne and Sydney and no responsibility taken!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

My parcel keeps going back and forth between Melbourne and Sydney according to the tracking but I can't get any human to talk to me and tell me why they can't get it delivered!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kristy, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Still not delivered. QB0001922034.

Fastway Official

Hi Kristy, They're still reviewing your case and will be in touch once more is known. Sorry for the delay. - Amy

1 of 177 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble