Missing parcels twice in 3 months - NEVER received them!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Twice in the past 3 months the companies that I ordered from used Fastway to deliver. On both occasions, my parcels were "left" at my premises. On both occasions I searched around my entire property and they were nowhere to be found. After scheduling a redelivery that never came, I rescheduled again and waited at home ALL day for my parcel. It never came - but according to Fastways tracking they attempted delivery?!

Continuously the information that they update with their tracking is just false. I will never order again from a company that I know uses Fastway to deliver - because 2/2 of my parcels so far never arrived, thats 100% failure rate. On both occasions I had to try and pursue the ordering companies for a refund, and on neither occasion did I get one, due to Fastways false information that the parcels had been "left'.

NEVER use this company, they will just lose you your customers.

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

If I could give you a 0 it will be negitive 10. I was promised my package on Monday. I tracked the truck and saw it was one street away. 1 hour later the truck was no where near my address. I rang 4 times and was promised that it would be delivered. I rang the deliever lady ( Vinnie) and she promised she would be there in 20mins. Mind you I had already finished a 12 hr shift at work so I would waiting longer as we were closed. One hour later I called and they have switch drivers and the next driver won't be there for another hour. This is a joke!!!!

Verified Customer

Fastway = Fastest way for you to lose your customers and business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Use Fastway if you really hate your customers and want them to suffer waiting for their orders and figuring out how to collect them once they get a missed delivery card. Use Fastway if you want people to stop buying things from you online. Use Fastway if you always win the lottery and you think there's a good chance your parcel will arrive in a timely manner or doesn't get lost (one reviewer had 3 out of 20 parcels go missing). Use Fastway if you want to be a lousy loved one who only gives their Christmas presents in the next year.

They don't seem to have any collection points, you can't collect from depot, their couriers are shiftty (my courier says he came by twice but I only received one card and then he decided to just deliver without signature), they will only redeliver during business hours Mon - Fri. They charge you to redeliver to another address.

Read all the other reviews. They have a poor business structure and management. 3,000+ reviews telling you they are 1/5 stars and yet nothing is getting done. Even on other websites they have poor reviews. My parcel is now lost even though the courier marked it as delivered without requiring my signature.

Seems like the business does not support their franchisee couriers and don't train them properly and this probably leads to their poor quality service. If you read their reviews as an employer, they aren't fantastic either. Customer service told me that they would make the courier pay for the cost of the time if they found out he left the parcel without my signature in the common area.

Something really needs to be done or they need to be shut down and stop taking on new deliveries till things improve.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jon, I have responded to your Facebook wall post. Please see - Emma

Still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

eBay purchase collected by Fastway? 9 January, Sydney to Perth showing as received and currently in transit - now showing as at 1.45 pm as in Perth awaiting next delivery! I have sent request early this morning to follow up and received two emails saying they are looking for it and will advise! Guess what still no advice after 7 hours. Their website says 6 days and so far 9 days and next delivery is 3 days away.... parcel dated 8 Jan received just now on 22nd - 14 days - even Aust Post is quicker.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Phil, I have responded to your PM. Thank you - Emma

If only there was zero Stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Ordered something from overseas. After a month of waiting I found out there was a problem with the address.
Fair enough. I called to correct the address and was expecting the parcel soo. After a week I called again. After a chat I was ensured to have the parcel on a Thursday as I was home. On the Thursday I call again because I still had no parcel to then be told the address had not been changed and I will definitely get it on Friday. Friday comes and goes and still no parcel. After a chat to a CSR she tells me the parcel only arrived at 11.45am and the parcel was left again. From where it arrived? Who knows. It was supposed to sit in the depot since the 28th of December. Yes 28.12.17 now we have 19.01.18 and still no parcel.
I am beyond a loss of words of how incapable this company is.
Don't use FASTWAY you will be running after your parcel for weeks.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Bell, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service you have received is unacceptable. I would like to resolve this for you as s... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Does your deliverer even try to delivery the good?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

I was home all day, last Thursday. at the afternoon, I went to mailbox to check mail, and I got this calling card, with no any information, just a calling card. Your deliverer not even try to buzz or knock the door, just left a calling card for customers to make reschedule the delivery. Isn’t that make more job to do? Don’t recommend use this company.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jimmy, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of your poor experience with Fastway Couriers. A calling card should only be left once an attempt to deliver has been made, and you... read more »

Ok. Just letting you know I am in Northcote/Thornbury area, so you know who’s working in this area.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Purposely not delivering!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

FastWay "parcel attempted delivery" means that they will only leave the card in your mailbox.
The driver does not call your door bell or knock on your door! just leave a card in your mailbox!
We called the call centre on Thursday and rescheduled delivery for next day on Friday!
We took day off from work to make sure we receive this parcel before weekend, at 1pm of waiting we decided to call the call centre to make sure someone is still coming for delivery.. but only to find out that they will delivery next week!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tom, I have responded to your PM. Thank you - Emma

Poor service, hard to contact, no apparent processes or quality of service control

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Aramex and Fastway, wouldn't give them any stars if it were possible. Non existent customer service. A Franchise service model so no one takes ownership of a failed delivery. Poor or non existent deliver process management. Even if they were a free service wouldn't use them by choice.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Dod, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to see you had a poor experience with Fastway Couriers.I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our ser... read more »

What a poor company!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

What a SHOCKING company!! Was due to have an item picked up which was booked and over a week later hadn't been picked up. I had to use this company due to a contract so I said let me know the exact day and I will rearrange. They confirmed for between 7 am and 12 pm yesterday ... no-one shows up ... today the same and this evening I'm still waiting for it to be collected. Would not recommend in a million years!! Wish I could give minus stars.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Emma, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers. Can you please confirm if your delivery has been successfully picked up? If not, please provi... read more »

Terrible absolutely terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Purchased off Amazon in the US. They shipped via UPS iParcel, who subcontracted to Fastway Australia in Perth, Western Australia.

The driver attempts delivery (I live in an apartment block with no safe place to leave the parcel at the foyer), and I get a missed call. I call back and get “sorry no no call the depot” and hangs up. I call the depot (a call centre in the Philippines) and the lady asks for a Fastway label number, I only have the UPS tracking number so she is unable to help. I email UPS iparcel as they don’t have a customer service contact number, and they don’t respond. I email Fastway and the response is “without a Fastway label number I can’t help you”.

If you’re going to contract yourself out to other companies you need to mesh your systems so that customers can track down their parcels. I definitely won’t purchase anything online again that could potentially use Fastway. The system is a subcontracted mess.

I bet they even subcontract the responses on here...

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Scott, thank you for getting in touch. I sincerely apologise for your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service and miscommunication you have received is unacceptable. If you have a Fas... read more »

Melbourne

Awful!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

It said 1 day estimated delivery from Sydney to Melbourne and it has been 5 days since the next update. The next update was that they have misplaced my package. STAY AWAY!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Gavin, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service you have received is unacceptable. I also apologise for any inconvenience c... read more »

Appalling service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Item posted on 13th December 2017 picked up at officeworks in Fyshwick ACT by Fastway been in transit ever since on way to Brisbane. Tens of complaints through Fastway but Canberra depot totally unreachable. No one is this company has any idea what they are doing. Package has insurance but??? How would you ever be able to make a claim when no one can help out so not damn happy. Next step will be driving 2hrs to Canberra depot then all hell will cut loose. Worst company ever to deal with -20 out of 10.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tanya, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you are currently experiencing. I would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible, can you please provid... read more »

MJ0000045552 I have phoned and phoned completed online form and still nothing this has now been going on for over a month now. Keep getting told email sent or doing nationwide search for probably ... read more »

Does not update their information on time and they are very slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Does not respect their delivery time frame.
Does not update on time the tacking Item.
Very slow.
I do not recommend them.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tania, sorry to see you had a poor experience with Fastway Couriers. Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and services for customers. We do h... read more »

Stay away. Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Absolute shocker. Customer service is not helpful. Drivers don't ring when they come. Redelivery takes 48h, but they miss your request for delivery. By the time you realize, you're up for another 2 days. That happened twice to me now. Absolutely terrible.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jean, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor service you have received is unacceptable. I can assure you that all your feedback i... read more »

Kellyville

Super Late Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

My item is currently 1 week late, still waiting for the damn thing to arrive. They need to manage their time properly and get themselves sorted because people are gonna keep getting frustrated if things are arriving extremely late.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Adoge, thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologise for the delay in your delivery and would like to resolve this for you as quickly as possible, could you please provide your tracking number so I can further assist? - Emma

Koolewong, NSW

• 4 answers
  • 29 helpful votes

Fast = fast... wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Not only was my parcel sent from Brisbane to the Central Coast last night but the Courier (Barry) was a great guy and helpful when i called to find out when the delivery was expected; he treated my parcel with care.

I still cannot get over the fact that this parcel was sent so quickly and efficiently.

NOTE: I have posted a review of Fastway before when i lived in another suburb. New Suburb obviously means new Courier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. We’... read more »

The Worse Service Ever!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Called for a pick up and confirmed. Courier never showed up and when we called her again. Her phone was off.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. I would like to organise an urgent pick up for you. Could you please provide your business name & address, including your suburb/postcode? This will allow me to... read more »

Avoid like the plague

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I ordered a parcel in November for Christmas and never received it. After talking to the company which I ordered the gift from they kindly offered to resend it. This time they gave me a tracking number for Fastway. It has been a week and according to their website they tried to deliver the parcel on Monday but I have heard nothing from them. I have just called them and been advised that they can attempt to redeliver the parcel on Friday (it is Wednesday, it apparently takes two days to do the paperwork to arrange redelivery). Instead I am now arranging to collect from the depot - although it's nowhere near my house it seems to be the only way to guarantee "delivery" is to collect it myself! The best bit is if I hadn't called them, then I don't think they would have attempted redelivery. It makes me wonder if my original parcel is still in their depot somewhere. I do not understand the business model as these guys are completely useless and wait for the customer to do their work for them. I don't think they'll be around long.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Louise, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of your experiences with Fastway Couriers, the poor service and lack of communication you have received is unacceptable. I sincere... read more »

Verified Customer

What type of post is this? Change its name to Noway!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I bought an apple watch online and they sent it to me on Jan.6 via Fastway. Today it’s Jan.16 and fastway does not know where is my parcel!! I called both the sydney and melbourne offices and they advised me to make an enquiry online!! I just received an email : Don’t worry we won’t forget your enquiry and nothing else!! That’s ridiculous! I paid $500 for this watch and they even do not provide me any details on what did happen to my parcel! I have never seen such a poor posting system before!! That’s a shame why this company is still working !!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Farnaz, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of the poor service and lack of communication you have received. I would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible, could you ... read more »

Perth

• 3 answers
Private message

Stay away from their services

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I purchased an item from Ebay and it was promised to be delivered within 7 days from Sydney to Perth.
I really needed my item to be delivered on time, but it was not.
Contacted Fastway, but haven't heard anything useful about my item location from them.
Contacted my local courier who works for Fastway and he mentioned that their main office said : likely the middle of the next week"
What a joke, two weeks from Sydney to Perth?
Stay away from them or whoever uses their services.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi gmau69, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with Fastway Couriers, the poor and slow service you have received is unacceptable. I would like to resolve thi... read more »

Hi Emma, I have already submitted a case with your company, but haven't heard anything about its location. My tracking number is BN1000399601. Thanks

1 of 157 pages

I have ordered a package online from Sydney on the 18th December. It was dispatched he following day, the 19 DEC. I was given a tracking number with fastways to follow, now it's the 5th and I still haven't received anything at all and my tracking status is delivered and signed for by OHF in Geelong. When my order was supposed to be shipped to GRANTVILLE Victoria. I have no idea what is going on and have left several messages and emails. Still nothing back what do uni do from here ?

Crystal asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Crystal, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of the delay in your delivery, the poor service and lack of communication you have received is not acceptable. I would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible, can you please provide your tracking number and if you haven't already please complete our online form to expedite your inquiry within our system https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/online-enquiry - Emma

Thankyou so much for the quick response.
My tracking number is WZ0000256102. I look forward to receiving my package A.S.A.P, and having a great review for your team at fastways yet again and not be left in this predicament.
Kind regards

Hi Crystal, I hope they can help you. I left messages and no one returned my call, I ended up just going to the depot. The lady was nice once I arrived.

Hi i received an email this morning saying that my parcel will be delivered today. I waited until 5.30 pm then tried contacting the courier my call was rejected so i left a 10 second message, still have no package or even an explanation. Do fastway even deliver on weekends? Has the driver taken my package home?. I wasted my day sitting around for you guys to not bother showing up when you said you would.

Pissedoffatfastway asked on Dec 15, 2017

WHY is it Fastway won't supply local phone numbers and have ALL local numbers to speak to someone LOCAL instead redirected through the Philippines. Who in turn won't give you AUSTRALIAN contact or supervisor contact???

prsav asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

I have had another bad experience today from this company and you are correct the call centre is in the Philippines and you have no hope in getting any satisfaction from this company, both occasions the parcel had to be signed for. One parcel thrown over a 2 metre high fence contents damaged the second just left in our drive way in a storm content completely destroyed. I managed to get a Fast way drivers card while in town one day. Tried calling the landline no# on the card but again goes to Philippines. Tell your suppliers not to use this company as you will never get any recourse from this dodgy company. No# on card 07 3868 1144