Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

I'd rate zero but you can't.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Incompetent service by the courier driver and terrible service from the call centre. I won't ever buy anything that is going to be delivered by this joke of a company again. Tracking number not scanned properly, driver not answering his phone, no one can tell me where the parcels are taken if they aren't delivered, call centre won't try and contact the driver, online query not answered after 4 days. They take customer service to a new low.

Anti delivery company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

It’s a mystery how a company can purport to be a delivery business but completely fail in every regard. I have come to the end with them. I now ask sellers who they use and if they use Fastway I won’t buy from them.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Think of your clients Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Delivery times of items unreliable, particularly when sending items on a Thursday afternoon to supposedly reach their destination on the Friday. All they say is use the "track your parcel" on their website to attain the latest delivery update. As a client of Fastway, this response is annoying as you are told that it will be delivered the next day on time. When clients find out parcels are not reaching destinations on time they become frustrated and vent their anger at myself. Accountability Fastway, Think of your Clients Fastway. People are loosing Business and Business reputations - because of you FASTWAY.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Will not use online shopping that use fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This is the so many times I have dealt with fastway courier. So far the record of the good delivered to me reaching me directly is 0. That is out of quite a lot. For the latest delivery, knowing it is fastway, I was ready. I called the customer service to tell them that I will be at home. They give me the courier number. I texted the courier telling him I will be home. I checked the tracking every 30minutes (knowing how bad fastway is).. when I saw "Authority to leave - Left at front door". I did not give any authority for the courier to leave the good in the front door... It is not very nice to leave the good in front door in public places. If unwanted thing happen to the good, that will be a lot of unplesantness that will happen between fastway, myself and the online shop.
I called customer service to complain, they did nothing cant promise anything.
I get it... fastway maybe the cheapest. But dude, we want the good to be delivered! Maybe put a new option - addd $5 to buz your buzzer?
I will never use any online shopping site that use fastway ever again.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Really disappointing service!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I had ordered a book shelf from dshop.com.au and asked for fastway shipping (we have just moved to Sydney) and had no idea about how terrible their service is. I was suppose to receive the delivery on 4th Oct but still haven't. On 4th it was out for delivery but never reached....called Fastway call center and they said that I requested online to send the package back to the sender (which I never did). Then I had to wait again for a few days for delivery and then on 12th October I was suppose to get it. I kept a track online for the driver but suddenly in the afternoon it showed that delivery has failed. Called the call centre again and this time their excuse was that the driver couldn't find the address. No one bothered to call me or nothing. Now they say I have to again wait till the 16th of October for delivery. Don't know how the driver will find my address this time. Really disappointing and frustrating to deal with Fastway Couriers.

Not reliable

They are so unaorganissed
They do not care if you can be at home or not
They do not know about their couriers
They may claim this delivery is not relevant to them

Never ever choose them

Pathetic Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This company has been used to deliver 2 packages. Not once has the driver actually advised that they were there with the parcel.
Messages were given to contact us via mobile or use the doorbell, never have they followed simple instructions.
The packages were also not delivered to the depot to pick up before the close of business hours so I couldnt even pick it up myself.
Customer service was useless and not helpful in anyway.
Horrible and pathetic company ironically called Fastway...

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I order a flat pack Buffet at beginning of August. When it arrived i carton was damaged and contents also damaged. I contacted retailer and new items dispatched and again arrived damaged. So again another item dispatched, arrived today and i didn't even need to open carton to tell contents would be damaged, by the terrible condition the carton was in. Its obvious having red fragile tape on carton makes no difference to your couriers. I will be speaking to retailer tomorrow and will be insisting they send a replacement by another courier.
To say i am furious is an understatement. You don't even deserve 1 star.

• 4 helpful votes

Non-Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Delivered while in shower. They didn't leave it by the door. I called straight after and the driver still in area but refused to swing by again. Instead asked to pick it up from their depot across the city or redeliver "in a few days". Terrible phone manner, unsympathetic and uncaring.

October 15th 2018 Update: They're so very bad at their job.

Now the first parcel was redelivered but a new parcel delivery was missed and I was told that the previous delivery couldn't have been redelivered because it takes several days for them to know that they could have redelivered with today's delivery (which they could have left by the door but didn't). What a bunch of clowns.

• 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fraudulent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Twice now the courier has failed to turn up and collect the booked parcel. I’m not being offered any information on why this is happening. Now on day three I’m being told it has been picked up and scans show it is enroute as of yesterday. This also shows on the tracking site. But I still have the parcel. Terrible service.

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fastway needs to be prosecuted for fraud.

As per my last review.

Yet again the driver refused to get a signature. Again Fastway claim to have ATL.

There is Large printing on the shipping label.

"Signature required on delivery"

Did not try to get a signature. Did not ring my doorbell. I was at home when delivery was made.

Somehow we need a petition to stop eBay sellers from using Fastway.

• 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

If you use Fastway, we don't use your business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

AVOID at all costs. Nothing but lies - by far and above the single worst postal service on the planet. I have had things from the awful eBay global mail system come from the US before STILL not having received lost packages by Fastway. And the Customer Service team are useless. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, uh huh" is all they say to any feedback or requests. Unbelievable that a company like this can even operate. Will be seeking further legal action. LOST a valuable package - ZERO attempt to resolve the situation. Nothing. Nada. Zip. They won't claim it's lost until they find it. Can you even believe it? I can't...

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

You will have to pick it up yourself from their depot

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I’m on the phone again today to try to discover the fate of something sent to me from eBay. I wouldn’t have ordered it at all if I knew that it would be sent via Fastway.

This year, since January, I have only ever had one delivery actually arrive at the apartment, and that was delayed because of being rescheduled after a “you were not at home” slip. Once again, on this occasion, after waiting at home for delivery, I find a card in the mailbox telling me that I was “not at home”. They are happy to reschedule, but then a card is left again. I thought I must be doing something wrong until I saw the review on this site!

Today’s phone call (it tells me that there is a 21 minute queue) is because I was waiting for an item from eBay for over 2 weeks. When I lodged a query, they told me to contact Fastway. This time I had not even received a card saying they could not deliver. This is for a tiny parcel containing a single USB cable.

They ought to keep the coffee warm for me at the depot. I am a regular visitor to Port Melbourne to pick my parcels up. This gets old very fast.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The worse delivery company ever!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Fastway don't actually try to deliver packages. They don't actually delivery parcel, they don't actually delivery to your house, never ring the door. Pick up depot location is very inconvenient. Very rude receptionist. Very bad service. The worst delivery company ever.

Victoria

• 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Avoid them at all costs, they don't deliver.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Sitting in the front room, hear a vehicle stop in the street. Then doors closing as it starts and drives off again. Go to door and look, and they have dropped a 'Sorry we missed you' card without so much as knocking or ringing the bell! What an absolute joke, now I have to drive to the depot to collect something that I paid to have delivered. Surely that is misleading and deceptive conduct Fastway...

sydney

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

The Worst Couriers on the Planet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I strongly advice anybody out there never to use Fastway. To rate the service as terrible is an understatement. . There is no service. I ordered ink cartridges from a company I have used previously whose service is generally first class. Unfortunately on this occasion they used Fastway.The package was never delivered nor was delivery even attempted. They claim to have called at my house at a time when I was home. No card wad left as they never ever came here. The sender of the goods has since arranged to collect the goods from Fastway and deliver them with another courier. About the only information I can get is "Our driver was unable to locate your residence". Really?? have numerous items delivered by couriers and none of them has any difficulty in finding me. Calling somebody a liar is rather strong language. Let's just say that Fastway is not blessed with such bourgeoisie frailties as slavish addition to the truth. You have been warned stay away from these dreadful people.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

FASTWAY's sub-contractor BLUE COURIER IS THE WORST AND USELESS DELIVERY COMPANY ON EARTH

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Their sub-contract Blue Courier instead of trying to deliver they make the claim you weren't home - although my shop is on the shopping strip open from Monday to Saturday. They don't actually come to your house/shop because there is no calling card left on my shop at all. Calling them many time for deliver but they keep saying within 2 days but never done so.

Fastaway Coiurier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

With out doubt the absolute worst of the worst couriers in Australia. I have had two parcels that were suppose to come to me from there Kunda Park depot Sunshine Coast Queensland. Both times they have completely screwed it up. What made it worst is they pretended to care but never had any intention of compensating their failures. First time never received an item because they dropped it, to the wrong address and second time they just left it on the side of the road in the rain. If I ever knew it was fast away couriers doing my delivery I would shop elsewhere. BE WARNED DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR DELIVERY LOST OR STOLEN.

Nowra

• 4 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Zero customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Three times I have parcels go missing with fastway, the parcels have been signed out at the Wollongong depot by a contractor as delivered? Go figure !!
When I asked the question, how can the items be signed off as delivered by their contractor when he picks them up from Wollongong and it still has to be delivered to nowra, I get just a heap of excuses they ( fastway ) take no responsibility for their mistakes or lost items. no customer service, hopeless.
Tried to resolve this by private message ! But guess what no response from fastway, no suprise there, just indicates how much they don’t care about their customer service !!
Lucky for me the company gave me a refund ! That I bought the items from, now that’s customer service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

South Yarra

Terrible Delivery Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

How is it that this company can even deceiver for Australia Post. I bought an ottoman, stayed home from work all day long only to get a text message that said....sorry we missed you....they never rang my bell, called me and didn’t even put the deliver card in my mailbox. It was left on the other side of the mail room on top of a set of mailboxes that doesn’t even have my post address on the same wall. Such a terrible customer experience. How can they still operate with over 90% of their ratings as terrible that number in the thousands.

1 of 220 pages