Delivered while asleep but on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Package arrived today while asleep and courier didn't know what unit to deliver to, but rang mum whose number was on the parcel and she told him it was unit 1, found parcel ready and waiting outside, delighted to have it!

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the review spitfire! - Amy

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Perfect company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Very fast shipping from Sidney to Melbourne. Just 2 days. Good service. More early than i was expecting . AAAA++++

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review, Johnny! - Amy

Fast and cheap.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

After reading the negative reviews on this page and Google, I was very nervous - but I'm pleased (and very relieved) to say that there was just a knock on my door to deliver a package that took just two days from the Sunshine Coast to Elwood, VIC. Driver was courteous and polite and the service I received from Jill and the team at the Sunshine Coast office was professional and friendly. I understand that my experience may be the exception to the rule, but I have no hesitation in recommending Fastway Couriers.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear about your experience, Bruce! Thanks for your review! - Amy

Tyabb, Victoria

• 5 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Wow! fast delivery and driver left it as requested

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I purchased from Sydney an inexpensive ($33 freight included) item on eBay. I live in a semi rural area (3913) outside of the Melbourne "suburban" delivery area on a rural property. I purchased the item on March 27 2018 and it was delivered here on March 29th and the driver dropped off at the door where I requested. Absolutely fantastic service!.
I get very regular deliveries from Fedex who use Star Track to deliver to my location. Most of the drivers are hopless, cannot find the address or are scared by the long (unpaved) driveway (or perhaps lazy ?) and turn their backs and run away and leave me a card in my letterbox at the end of the road.
I did not see the driver from Fastway but whoever you are thanks for doing your job so efficiently. I could get used to this!

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your review Robert! Great to hear of your experience! - Amy

• 15 helpful votes

Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Really happy with quality of service and speed of delivery. Delivery time was 50% quicker than the DOA quoted on the Fastest website and is much quicker than Auspost.

My only suggestion is to include a brief "Item Description' or 'Seller Description" in Fastway's Delivery Notification email. This would help prevent any confusion, as I was expecting 2 deliveries from different Vendors that both used Fastway. One vendor used Shippit to dispatch item using Fastway. This meant I ended up with SMS and email messages that had different dates making me feel the email was for the 2nd vendor. Only the "Tracking No" linked both messages.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear you had a great experience NigG! Thank you for your suggestions too. - Amy

Excellent service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

It's the second time I have been delivered goods with Fastwaycouriers and the gentlemen I dealt with are extremely professional, polite and accommodating.
I have just received my parcel That he accepted to deliver a second time as I was absent the first time, he told me he would be here between 10 and 11 and showed at 10.30, with a smile and very polite.
It's a pleasure to deal with someone like that, his name was Brad and delivered to Surfers Paradise Queensland.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Pam, Thank you for the feedback and I'll be sure to pass this on. - Amy

Doreen

• 16 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service & Polite Driver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Item posted from NSW 2264 on 20/3/18 and received on 22/3/18 in Victoria 3754. This was 1 -2 days earlier than expected so I am very happy with the service from Fastway. The driver was very polite also.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear Kevin. Happy to see you had a good experience with our service. - Amy

Thanks Amy, please pass on my thanks to your delivery driver
Kevin

Will do, thank you. - Amy

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I received my package on time with a smile from a lovely man. ! Excellent service, thank you well done.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review Rosebud! - Amy

Syd-Mel just 2days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

ebay Online shopping form Sydney to Melbourne just 2days & Car GPS Tracking ( on time) I happy about it

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the great feedback Max, appreciate it! - Amy

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Wow these guys are fast. Ordered from a local website in the morning and they delivered this arvo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

My experience has always been great with Fastway hence this 5* review.
I have seen these guys getting slandered by upset customers and felt bad.
Friendly local driver in my area, fast, informed, easy, better than how Aus Post handles my deliveries as they are definitely slower to deliver and a new driver every time. Keep up the good work :-)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive feedback, Mike! - Amy

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Got my item to me fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

An item that was meant to ship on the 16/02/2018 (not Fastway fault Harvey Norman lied about shipping my item on that date).

Fastway picked my item up from Harvey Norman on 19/02/2018 at 6pm got here 20/02/2018 at 10:30am

Very happy with how fast i got my item

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review, Simmsy. Glad you received your shipment on time! - Amy

FANTASTIC SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Ordered my goods yesterday and arrived at work this morning to have them already delivered. The crew at the Carrum Downs depot are fantastic and helpful. Will be using your service again.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jules, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-hand. Hope to hear from you again in future. - Amy

Koolewong, NSW

• 5 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

Fast = fast... wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Not only was my parcel sent from Brisbane to the Central Coast last night but the Courier (Barry) was a great guy and helpful when i called to find out when the delivery was expected; he treated my parcel with care.

I still cannot get over the fact that this parcel was sent so quickly and efficiently.

NOTE: I have posted a review of Fastway before when i lived in another suburb. New Suburb obviously means new Courier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot delivered for you. We’... read more »

Burwood

• 3 helpful votes

This is not for the Company but this 5 Star for Emma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I have been waiting for more than one month , and this company mislead me as much as they can , However the lady who replying to our reviews, She helped me to get the package ,after 1 month and 5 Days I have received my package , Thanks for your Help Emma, but never gonna use this company in the future,

Shan

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Shan, thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate this review and am glad I could get your parcel delivered to you. My sincerest apologies for the stress and frustration you have experience... read more »

The only delivery company that actually delivers their products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I have received items twice from this company and they always deliver to my home (An apartment block) unlike other postal companies like Australia post or Startrack which are both crap and fake deliveries , this is the only delivery company I currently trust.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Hinok, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Fastway ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Efficient and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I made an online order and was kept up to date from the moment the order was received as to its status re shipment and final delivery.
Very efficient, straight forward- perfect!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Juli, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the ... read more »

Thanks Emma
In this world where everything is becoming so big and overdone, I'm finding that I am appreciating the personal attention to detail more and more
Keep up the great work!

Fastway Official

Hi Juli, thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it! - Emma

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

never experienced any problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I regularly order from a number of different suppliers. Some of these use Fastway for deliveries. I've never experienced any problems, and found the drivers always courteous, and in all cases my orders have been delivered on time. Tracking information via email & the fastway website have been 100% correct. Only 1 time have I had a delivery (2 boxes) split into 2 separate deliveries, but both arrived the same day. I'd use Fastway over Australia Post any day.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi jpalen, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing th... read more »

Gold Coast

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Very surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I sent a parcel from Gold Coast to Sydney last Friday, 15th Dec 2017.
It was my first time using this service and only did so because Australia Post wanted to charge me $69 to send it.
I dropped the parcel off at 9.00am Friday morning and my sister had it delivered to her door at 8.15am Monday morning.
Amazing service I would say for $20.
Very happy customer

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Brebbie, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technologi... read more »

Canberra

• 5 helpful votes

Shockingly surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I got my parcel in Canberra delivered on time and the driver was very friendly. Pretty shocked after reading most of these reviews.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kit Fisto, thank you for leaving us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and really appreciate your support! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are commi... read more »

support local aussie franchises

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

The Fastway franchises are owned by local families so support them. Do they get it right all the time? No. But we should support them over non-Australian owned businesses. I use them regularly and their service is more than acceptable.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and sincerely appreciate your support. We love to delight our customers a... read more »

1 of 178 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble