Burwood

• 3 helpful votes

This is not for the Company but this 5 Star for Emma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I have been waiting for more than one month , and this company mislead me as much as they can , However the lady who replying to our reviews, She helped me to get the package ,after 1 month and 5 Days I have received my package , Thanks for your Help Emma, but never gonna use this company in the future,

Shan

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Shan, thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate this review and am glad I could get your parcel delivered to you. My sincerest apologies for the stress and frustration you have experience... read more »

The only delivery company that actually delivers their products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I have received items twice from this company and they always deliver to my home (An apartment block) unlike other postal companies like Australia post or Startrack which are both crap and fake deliveries , this is the only delivery company I currently trust.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Hinok, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Fastway ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Efficient and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I made an online order and was kept up to date from the moment the order was received as to its status re shipment and final delivery.
Very efficient, straight forward- perfect!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Juli, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the ... read more »

Thanks Emma
In this world where everything is becoming so big and overdone, I'm finding that I am appreciating the personal attention to detail more and more
Keep up the great work!

Fastway Official

Hi Juli, thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it! - Emma

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

never experienced any problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I regularly order from a number of different suppliers. Some of these use Fastway for deliveries. I've never experienced any problems, and found the drivers always courteous, and in all cases my orders have been delivered on time. Tracking information via email & the fastway website have been 100% correct. Only 1 time have I had a delivery (2 boxes) split into 2 separate deliveries, but both arrived the same day. I'd use Fastway over Australia Post any day.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi jpalen, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing th... read more »

Gold Coast

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Very surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I sent a parcel from Gold Coast to Sydney last Friday, 15th Dec 2017.
It was my first time using this service and only did so because Australia Post wanted to charge me $69 to send it.
I dropped the parcel off at 9.00am Friday morning and my sister had it delivered to her door at 8.15am Monday morning.
Amazing service I would say for $20.
Very happy customer

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Brebbie, thank you for getting in touch. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technologi... read more »

Canberra

• 4 helpful votes

Shockingly surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I got my parcel in Canberra delivered on time and the driver was very friendly. Pretty shocked after reading most of these reviews.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kit Fisto, thank you for leaving us feedback. We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and really appreciate your support! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are commi... read more »

support local aussie franchises

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

The Fastway franchises are owned by local families so support them. Do they get it right all the time? No. But we should support them over non-Australian owned businesses. I use them regularly and their service is more than acceptable.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We absolutely love hearing from happy and satisfied customers and sincerely appreciate your support. We love to delight our customers a... read more »

• 17 helpful votes
Private message

Shows delivered but not received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Sent me an email to say it was delivered but never received the parcel courier came back on Saturday and delivered it. Speedy service!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Debbie2683, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. I did see your initial feedback regarding the no delivery attempt made and apologise that I was not able to respond prompt... read more »

• 1 question
  • 38 helpful votes

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Among all the posts here, but was expecting the worst, and was pleasantly surprised. I guess people only come here to complain, but my review is positive. Parcel left Friday night Brisbane, arrived Tuesday morning Brisbane in good order. Great job!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sandy4Jeff, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We love hearing back from happy and satisfied customers! At Fastway, we pride ourselves on being reliable and efficient. O... read more »

Moama, NSW

• 26 answers
  • 32 helpful votes

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I have both sent parcels and received them from Fastway. They pick up items from the door for delivery and of course drop at the door. Price is very reasonable, and the people I have dealt with have been friendly and helpful. Great Courier Service

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi bt1531951, thank you for getting in touch with us at Fastway Couriers. We love hearing from happy and satisfied customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing th... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

After reading many negative reviews about this company I can say I am very happy with their service. My order was picked up from Melbourne on Friday & delivered Tuesday. I might add we live in a regional area. Our courier was on the Port Macquarie run & so very nice. Thank you Fastway. Angela Coulson.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Angela, thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We absolutely love hearing from satisfied and happy customers. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your l... read more »

Fast Delivery from Melbourne to Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

The delivery took about 5 working days and arrived on time. The tracking on line is very handy. The parcel arrived in good condition.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ben, thank you so much for getting in touch as we love to hear from happy and satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological s... read more »

Verified Customer

The best!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I live on the Gold Coast and use Fastway regularly. My local courier is unbelievably reliable and polite and you can set your clock by his punctuality. My parcels have always been delivered around the state on time and undamaged (unlike Australia Post). I tried other couriers at first and they didn't turn up or were rude and uninterested. My Fastway courier is amazing!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lisa, We love to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streamline deliveries. The Gold Coast sure ... read more »

I guess it really depends on the driver. I highly recommend Frank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

He looks after our regular office service. And not a single time has he not shown any enthusiasm. He's very professional and efficient. Our goods are always delivered on-time. He even went beyond our expectation when trying to contact another driver for the regions that we are not familiar of sending the goods. Five stars to you Frank!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sanny, Thanks so much for getting in touch. It’s great to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to st... read more »

Crescent Head NSW 2440

Loooove the Follow My Driver App

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

This is the first courier company that I know of where you can actually follow a map of the location of your driver. Fantastic and good move, guys!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Surpuppies, Thanks so much for getting in touch. It’s great to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions ... read more »

Consistently Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I live on the Cassowary Coast Region FNQ. For nearly 2 years now, weekly parcels from a Brisbane store get delivered no worries. Online parcel tracking is always reliable and the delivery driver in this area, Elisio always delivers excellent friendly service. All in all a great courier service. Thank You Fastway.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the feedback AJM! - Luke

Excellent and ALWAYS ON TIME IN OUR AREA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

The parcel was picked frm melbourne on 13th sep and we recieved on 15th in sydney ..always happy with the service and the driver actually dnt no his name in our area Brighton le sands. The parcels always arrive on time as expected ..

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review Riki! - Luke

Great Service, fairly fast too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I purchased a couple of parts for a new PC I am building from Umart. I had a total of a couple fans, some ram, a CPU cooler and a boot drive SSD for a total of $335+postage. Customer service was excellent. I purchased my package on the 12/9/17 and received the package on the 14/9/17, fairly fast for my expectations. I took a risk from using FastWay knowing their background info, but I have used FastWay before from the journey of Brisbane to FNQ so I decided to use them again. I received the package in excellent condition with not even a cut or dent to the box which surprised. All in all the Queensland FastWay team delivered again, thanks guys

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Scott, Thanks for the positive feedback. Great to hear your PC parts were delivered without issue! - Luke

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Faith restored

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

So I had a bit of a hit & miss with the delivery of a parcel. I wasn't at home to collect it & so arranged a time to be home (speaking with Rob from the Hume depot) to receive it.
The day my parcel was due to be dropped off again I made sure to be at home as I had arranged with Rob earlier in the week. It came to 3pm & I still hadn't received it so called the depot. I got Rob on the phone again & asked what was going on for him to tell me it hadn't been taken from the depot. I got a bit frustrated at the situation & Rob very kindly offered to drive it out to me personally.
Above & beyond is where Rob went to restore my faith in the company & I can not thank him enough for his personal efforts. Fastway Couriers could use more staff like him!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Alex, Thanks for your feedback. Will be sure to pass it on to the depot. - Luke

Canberra, ACT

Private message

Was worried but they came through!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

After reading all the negative reviews about the Canberra Delivery Drivers I was severely worried about my $1k+ order arriving from QLD in one piece however it appears I may have been one of the lucky ones.

Personally delivered by Michael Oakley who is the franchisee with 4 runs under his business with multiple drivers in the Gungahlin area, Michael was very friendly. The fastway android app kept me up to date in regards to where my order was in the network.

Satisfied customer.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Alan, Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate you providing the information. - Luke

1 of 156 pages

I have ordered a package online from Sydney on the 18th December. It was dispatched he following day, the 19 DEC. I was given a tracking number with fastways to follow, now it's the 5th and I still haven't received anything at all and my tracking status is delivered and signed for by OHF in Geelong. When my order was supposed to be shipped to GRANTVILLE Victoria. I have no idea what is going on and have left several messages and emails. Still nothing back what do uni do from here ?

Crystal asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Crystal, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear of the delay in your delivery, the poor service and lack of communication you have received is not acceptable. I would like to resolve this for you as soon as possible, can you please provide your tracking number and if you haven't already please complete our online form to expedite your inquiry within our system https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/online-enquiry - Emma

Thankyou so much for the quick response.
My tracking number is WZ0000256102. I look forward to receiving my package A.S.A.P, and having a great review for your team at fastways yet again and not be left in this predicament.
Kind regards

Hi Crystal, I hope they can help you. I left messages and no one returned my call, I ended up just going to the depot. The lady was nice once I arrived.

Hi i received an email this morning saying that my parcel will be delivered today. I waited until 5.30 pm then tried contacting the courier my call was rejected so i left a 10 second message, still have no package or even an explanation. Do fastway even deliver on weekends? Has the driver taken my package home?. I wasted my day sitting around for you guys to not bother showing up when you said you would.

Pissedoffatfastway asked on Dec 15, 2017

WHY is it Fastway won't supply local phone numbers and have ALL local numbers to speak to someone LOCAL instead redirected through the Philippines. Who in turn won't give you AUSTRALIAN contact or supervisor contact???

prsav asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

I have had another bad experience today from this company and you are correct the call centre is in the Philippines and you have no hope in getting any satisfaction from this company, both occasions the parcel had to be signed for. One parcel thrown over a 2 metre high fence contents damaged the second just left in our drive way in a storm content completely destroyed. I managed to get a Fast way drivers card while in town one day. Tried calling the landline no# on the card but again goes to Philippines. Tell your suppliers not to use this company as you will never get any recourse from this dodgy company. No# on card 07 3868 1144