Filter By:

fake news

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I have read all the negative reviews and my personal experience could not be more different my package come from Hong Kong on time as was promised when looking at reviews it may worth considering the amount of deliveries made daily.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi JLM, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streamline delive... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fast service with easy tracking .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Received package from an esales company . Article arrived on quoted date and was easy to track . The article came from interstate .

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Joe, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to str... read more »

Coffs Harbour

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Great service in Northern rivers - Maclean nsw area

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Service is very quick. When delivering a parcel from Brisbane to northern NSW they don’t ship to Sydney first, then send it up the coast like Aus post do. Very direct and delivered early in the day!!! Haven’t had one problem with them yet in this area!!! I always jump for joy when I find out my parcel is coming via Fastways instead of Aus post. Keep up the good work!!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Gav, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Coffs Harbour depot delivered for you. We’ll inform the cour... read more »

Extremely Fast and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I had a package dispatched from Sydney and it only took 2 days to reach me in Brisbane. Very efficient and the delivery guy was extremely friendly. Would highly recommend using this company to anyone needing something expedited interstate.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Stimmo, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to str... read more »

Very fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I found this review page for fastway while searching for their tracking page.
I was surprised that they get an average of 1 star reviews, but when you think about it people are only coming here after they have a complaint and those other people that get 5 star service have nothing to gripe about, they get their package fast and think nothing more of it.
I've had next day deliveries from Gosford to lower Sydney Metro area.
Never had problems, just fast service.
This page is just very sad.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Sydey depot delivered for you. We’ll inform the courier of... read more »

Sydney

• 8 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

A positive review

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

After reading all the negative reviews below, I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. I had a large order (an air purifier worth ~$800) and after reading the reviews below I got REALLY worried, especially as I'm going overseas next week and won't be around to chase it up if it does get lost.

Fortunately, I didn't have any of the problems listed below. It was a Sydney <-> Sydney delivery. It was picked up at 2:15 PM on Monday, and arrived at my door at 9:42 AM on Tuesday! I live in an apartment block but fortunately that proved no issues for the driver. Huge thanks to Prakesh/Pravesh, after reading the reviews below, I'm happy I got a great driver. The tracking also included a live map showing where he was, which was really helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Emme, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Sydney depot delivered for you. We’ll inform the ... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Pleasant Surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Having worked for a transport company for the last 35 years, one could say I have seen it all. Although reading through all the poor reviews gave me endless entertainment, my experience was the opposite. They attempted delivery of a parcel from Sydney which arrived unexpectedly super speedy. At the time no one was home so they left a card, next day I called into the depot fearing the worst. I have nothing but praise, met by a lovely young man with a lovely attitude. I arrived announced was given my parcel, the whole exercise took under 5 minutes. Well done Fastway

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Souphead, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to st... read more »

The best couriers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I have had a few deliveries by Fastway and highly recomend them.tracking is spot on and the drivers are cheerful unlike some who lose parcels and take weeks to deliver from interstate.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi bob, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streaml... read more »

Old Bar

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Received a parcel from interstate approximately 40 hours from where it was sent from to my home in perfect condition.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Wilma, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to strea... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Delivered while asleep but on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Package arrived today while asleep and courier didn't know what unit to deliver to, but rang mum whose number was on the parcel and she told him it was unit 1, found parcel ready and waiting outside, delighted to have it!

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the review spitfire! - Amy

Melbourne

• 2 comments

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Perfect company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Very fast shipping from Sidney to Melbourne. Just 2 days. Good service. More early than i was expecting . AAAA++++

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review, Johnny! - Amy

Fast and cheap.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

After reading the negative reviews on this page and Google, I was very nervous - but I'm pleased (and very relieved) to say that there was just a knock on my door to deliver a package that took just two days from the Sunshine Coast to Elwood, VIC. Driver was courteous and polite and the service I received from Jill and the team at the Sunshine Coast office was professional and friendly. I understand that my experience may be the exception to the rule, but I have no hesitation in recommending Fastway Couriers.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear about your experience, Bruce! Thanks for your review! - Amy

Tyabb, Victoria

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Wow! fast delivery and driver left it as requested

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I purchased from Sydney an inexpensive ($33 freight included) item on eBay. I live in a semi rural area (3913) outside of the Melbourne "suburban" delivery area on a rural property. I purchased the item on March 27 2018 and it was delivered here on March 29th and the driver dropped off at the door where I requested. Absolutely fantastic service!.
I get very regular deliveries from Fedex who use Star Track to deliver to my location. Most of the drivers are hopless, cannot find the address or are scared by the long (unpaved) driveway (or perhaps lazy ?) and turn their backs and run away and leave me a card in my letterbox at the end of the road.
I did not see the driver from Fastway but whoever you are thanks for doing your job so efficiently. I could get used to this!

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your review Robert! Great to hear of your experience! - Amy

• 15 helpful votes

Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Really happy with quality of service and speed of delivery. Delivery time was 50% quicker than the DOA quoted on the Fastest website and is much quicker than Auspost.

My only suggestion is to include a brief "Item Description' or 'Seller Description" in Fastway's Delivery Notification email. This would help prevent any confusion, as I was expecting 2 deliveries from different Vendors that both used Fastway. One vendor used Shippit to dispatch item using Fastway. This meant I ended up with SMS and email messages that had different dates making me feel the email was for the 2nd vendor. Only the "Tracking No" linked both messages.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear you had a great experience NigG! Thank you for your suggestions too. - Amy

Excellent service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

It's the second time I have been delivered goods with Fastwaycouriers and the gentlemen I dealt with are extremely professional, polite and accommodating.
I have just received my parcel That he accepted to deliver a second time as I was absent the first time, he told me he would be here between 10 and 11 and showed at 10.30, with a smile and very polite.
It's a pleasure to deal with someone like that, his name was Brad and delivered to Surfers Paradise Queensland.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Pam, Thank you for the feedback and I'll be sure to pass this on. - Amy

Doreen

• 1 comment
  • 16 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Great Service & Polite Driver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Item posted from NSW 2264 on 20/3/18 and received on 22/3/18 in Victoria 3754. This was 1 -2 days earlier than expected so I am very happy with the service from Fastway. The driver was very polite also.

Comments
Fastway Official

Great to hear Kevin. Happy to see you had a good experience with our service. - Amy

Thanks Amy, please pass on my thanks to your delivery driver
Kevin

Will do, thank you. - Amy

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I received my package on time with a smile from a lovely man. ! Excellent service, thank you well done.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review Rosebud! - Amy

Syd-Mel just 2days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

ebay Online shopping form Sydney to Melbourne just 2days & Car GPS Tracking ( on time) I happy about it

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the great feedback Max, appreciate it! - Amy

Melbourne

• 1 review

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Wow these guys are fast. Ordered from a local website in the morning and they delivered this arvo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

My experience has always been great with Fastway hence this 5* review.
I have seen these guys getting slandered by upset customers and felt bad.
Friendly local driver in my area, fast, informed, easy, better than how Aus Post handles my deliveries as they are definitely slower to deliver and a new driver every time. Keep up the good work :-)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive feedback, Mike! - Amy

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Got my item to me fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

An item that was meant to ship on the 16/02/2018 (not Fastway fault Harvey Norman lied about shipping my item on that date).

Fastway picked my item up from Harvey Norman on 19/02/2018 at 6pm got here 20/02/2018 at 10:30am

Very happy with how fast i got my item

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review, Simmsy. Glad you received your shipment on time! - Amy

1 of 198 pages

Hi, what are the different statuses that you get when using fastway tracking. My order was shipped on the 14/6 and is still sitting on 'Your order has been lodged with Fastway', which it has been like that for more than 10 days now. After contacting Fastway they say that they have 7-10 business days to deliver the package, but if it still is not in transit yet, how is that a possibility? The tracking number is BN1001084060 and it is being sent to Perth.

TLF asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Chances are it has been given to a third party delivery service to complete the delivery e.g Australia Post. The changeover and the fact that Aust Post don't consider the parcels as highly as their own means a slow delivery and no tracking. You can however contact your local depot and they should be able to provide you with tracking for your parcel with Aust Post and an ETA.

It's an absolute joke. I ordered off EBay and they "apparently" tried to deliver the package and then I get left a card. I tried to find out depot address to no avail. Got told I have to pay money to redirect etc. Then it said would be delivered 2 days later....nope!! Nopw a whole week waiting for something I really needed by the weekend after a week! What a joke this company is. Reviews speak volumes.

Our Urgent parcel was picked up by "Fastway" in NSW on 17th of May for delivery 3 days later in South Aust. It still hasn't arrived and tracking indicates it left Sydney went straight through Adelaide and ended up in Perth. Then left Perth back past Adelaide and back to Sydney. They now indicate that it won't be here until June 4th? Having read many of the reviews on this company it seems that no one takes any responsibility for service delivery issues: My Question: How do we get a contact to those supposedly in charge of this Fastway!! Company to give them some customer satisfaction report, and let them know that we will never deal with them again?

Ash asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

I would recommend to call them; however, the communication of this company is poor and they are adept at spinning lies
In the future - I would highly recommend you use a different courier company
I'm actually surprised this courier company is still going

I would highly recommend not to take the other answers advice - try dealing directly with the company and if all else fails : feel free to contact the australian consumers assistance commission ( accc for short )

Thanks Guys for the info:
Our parcel finally arrived.
Ash

Hi i got an email that Fastway delivered my item in safe place But i can not find it anywhere... Did they even drop it off to my place? Where was safe place that you guys delivered???, There is no way to find it out.. QV0001979096 is tracking number Can you please give me the details...

Alex asked on May 24, 2018

Answer this

This is a lie - they've done to me on more than one previous occasion - I would recommend you contact the sneaky fastway company to check out where your delivery actually is but, you have 2 options after 2 or 3 days
1) collect the package from the local area depot
2) have them actually deliver it

Call [Name and Contact Number Removed] He’s presently on holiday in Croatia, but he’s the only person I have got anything like a useful response out of. Still no delivery date of course (two weeks down the track) but at least he had the decency to call me back after I sent him a few emails ([Email Removed]). Cheers, Adam.