Filter By:

Fast Delivery, Best courier I have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

They deliver quick, they are in superb condition on arrival, they arrive nice and early in the morning by 9PM latest for me. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Fazza101, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It’s great to see your local Courier and depot team have delivered on such a great experience for you. We’ll be letting... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Bad reviews, but worked for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Ordered a product through Catch's Marketplace from a supplier who used Fastway as their express courier. Purchased the product on Monday, was dispatched Tuesday and arrived Wednesday. Was skeptical based off the 1.2 score (woefully bad), but to my surprise I had zero issues.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Dusty, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities, and I’m glad to see they have delivered... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Fast and no problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I live in the Ballarat area. I ordered some items that were sent through Fastway and cringed when I read the online reviews. I was very relieved to see that the packages arrived quickly and the two different people that I spoke to were both pleasant. No problems at all.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Merle,
Thank you for providing your feedback.
We aim to delight our customers, and I'm glad to see your local Ballarat team have provided such exemplary service.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Perth

• 1 answer

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fantastic and efficient service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

My package arrived really fast and was in excellent condition on arrival, Daniel the Perth Operations manager was helpful with my inquiries.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Mrs Smith, Thank you for your feedback in this regard. We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streamline deliveries. I'l... read more »

5 foot cb antenna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2018

Item arrived before time in good condition I would recommend fastway and use again A++ thanks I can’t believe all the bad reviews...

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi The Devil,
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We love to delight our customers, and it's great to see that your local depot and Courier delivered for you.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Already written thanks

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

My item arrived on Christmas Eve as expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I just thought with all the negative reviews of these guys I should leave my positive experience.

I was really worried my order from the NBA store wasn't going to make it in time for Christmas but it got delivered at 1:30pm Christmas eve so I'm very happy. Guy came to the door and delivered it directly to me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Kjulez, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-h... read more »

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

It's not often I've had a very positive experience with a courier company. I had a shipment which was out for delivery a day before the expected deliverey date. Due to a lot of work commitments, I could only be home at specific times. Therefore, I wanted to know the time of delivery. Though I got no ansewr via their main phone number, there is a facility on their site to search for your local driver. I called the driver listed in my area, who answered immediately. He redrected my to another driver, who also answered immediately. The driver was excellent - let me know exactly where he was, how long it would take to get to me, and even offered to come early if I needed him to. He eventually arrived bang on time. Credit where it's due.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Newtown,
We appreciate your feedback in regards to your recent delivery.
We’ll inform the courier of this terrific experience, and I’m sure he’ll appreciate such great feedback.
We look forward to delivering for you again!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Arrived a day early, thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Hi Community, I see a lot of negative reviews here. My package arrived a day early and in one piece. Perhaps I got lucky or maybe they got their act together, in any case I thought it would be fair to share a positive experience. All the best.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Boki, Thanks for getting in touch in regards to your delivery experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local depot and local Courier have delivered for you. Ho... read more »

Thanks Fastway excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Thanks Fastway. My parcels took 6 days Brisbane to Adelaide , who can complain about that;? Delivered as advertised and on time.
Good service.
Too many bogus reviews on here in my opinion
Thanks again to all the hard working people cheers Joe.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Joe, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-... read more »

Perth

• 4 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Keep up the good work Fastway

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I must be one of the lucky few as my experience with Fastway Couriers has always been good.
The courier lady who is assigned to our suburb will always make an effort to see that my parcels are delivered to the front door and on the odd occasion that I am not at home, she will phone to ask that I am happy for her to leave goods onsite.

To date, I have found Fastway's tracking service very efficient and the service exemplary.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Jan,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience.
We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Courier has delivered for you.

Sydney

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fastway Were very fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I purchased some Auto Parts online on a Sunday Night. To my surprise they were delivered to my door by Fastway 1st thing on Tuseday morning. Well done. Credit well earned. Beats Toll Couriers by miles.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for getting in touch.
We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Sydney depot delivered for you.

Salisbury

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I know many people are having heaps of problems with Fastway but mine was strangely perfect. I got my package less than 24 hours after order. They called me in the morning and informed me that they cannot deliver to company PO Box and they offered to deliver it directly to company address and they did in the same day. So I didn't t have to go to the post office. I really appreciate this kind of behaviour. Thanks a lot.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there H.C.,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience.
We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Adelaide depot delivered for you.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

One of the best large scale delivery services available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Considering the amount of parcels they deliver ,I find the service to be on par with the best .....
I use Startrack, aust post and Fastway....
If anyone can honestly say that a particular courier is better than Fastway and have legitimate proof of multiple items not just one ..I would love to talk with them .
After 4 years of research I find Fastway couriers to be one of the top services of freight delivery in Australia and NZ. Thank you for your time

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers.

Wardell

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Very happy with my deliveries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I would just like to congratulate you on my last 2 deliveries on 2 separate occasions my Items very delivered in record time and the delivery lady was pleasant & polite.
Very happy please keep up the good work.
Judith

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Judith,
Thanks so much for getting in touch.
We love to hear from happy customers, and I’m glad to see your local Northern Rivers depot delivered for you.

Just to be fair this is my experience. Albert Park SA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

After reading the reviews about Fastway Couriers both here and on another site, I was apprehensive about receiving a much needed parcel from Tamworth that the seller had sent via Fastway to my address in Albert Park, SA. It was sent on the 5th Nov and I received it this morning the 9th Nov. My unit is at the rear on the top floor of a block of units. I was pleased the driver came to my door, knocked loudly (thankfully as often I do not hear people knocking) and was polite. The parcel was undamaged.
All in all, I was very pleased with the experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Garry,

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great service by Joy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

We sent a delivery and inadvertently put the wrong house number on it. Joy the delivery person was fantastic as she rang us when she was unable to find the incorrect address we had put on the parcel.
Thanks Joy we really appreciated your dedication to delivering our parcel. Happy customer

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Patto,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers.
We’ll inform the courier of this terrific experience, and I’m sure they’ll appreciate such great feedback.
Hope to hear from you again in future,

Adelaide, South Australia

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Adelaide - Oct 2018 - Top Class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Just this hour had an Amazon delivery in less than 2 days from Melbourne to Adelaide ! Absolutely fautless service. Continuous & prompt tracking updates on Amazon & Fastway websites. I was worried about all the bad reviews but there was not a single issue - Roxie on the customer service line in Adelaide was really helpful & polite as was the well-dressed and friendly Scottish courier in his sparkling white new van! Top class service - well done!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Extraqs, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this fi... read more »

Bundall

No problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

So far I have not a problem with this service.
All interstate deliveries very quick
No problems with my parcels

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Rex,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience.
Hope to hear from you again soon.

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Was waiting for a parcel contacted them through facebook a lovely person went out of her way to contact the driver to get an eta helped me alot

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-hand. ... read more »

• 1 comment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

As a X fastway courier driver from the Newcastle depot all I can say Steve who does the Swansea run should be congratulated on a outstanding job

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Wayne,
Hope to hear from you again in future,

1 of 252 pages

I want photo evidence that my item was delivered #bn1002034299. I was home all day with clear view of front door open waiting for the item - driver never came!!. Lodged enquiry 6pm yesterday got no response. I check today status and what do you know all of a sudden status says delivered 12:45pm yesterday - what a load of bull. I want photo evidence of the item showing con note with my name on it including supplier name on parcel to prove it was my item including date and time of so called delivery.

NOT HAPPY JAN asked on Jan 08, 2019

Hi there,
I'm sorry to see this has occurred with your parcel.
If you have not already done so, please lodge an official enquiry with your local depot team via the form on our website https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will then be able to respond to you via the enquiry and ensure this is investigated as required.

Joshua

Wheres my parcel? I sent to Sydney on 28 Dec I track my parcel to Tamworth and then nothing it stop. I then rang fastways they said it should have been delivered. Still no parcel its been a week and abit (5 days17hrs) in transit So where is it? BN1002164163 My email is noelenecurd63@bigpond.com

Noelene asked on Jan 07, 2019

Hi there Noelene,
Thank you for your feedback, and apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have confirmed with the Sydney depot team that your parcel has now been completed for delivery, and I will be discussing your feedback further with them to ensure this does not occur again for future deliveries.

Joshua

Hi, I'm still waiting for my package VZ0002196033 from 11/12/18. Last update was 22/12/18 and it out on delivery. No miss calling card or message, I've have been calling 4 time, email 6 time. One email reply and call got through with they investigation on it, with no undated afterwards. It's a highly quality game fishing reel. You have ruined my 6 month planned fishing trip for the Christmas holiday which I forced to cancel the trip. It's one a lifetime trip.

Bill asked on Jan 07, 2019

Answer this

It seems "Joshua" has a rather high rate of answering these questions days later only after the delivery has been completed and not on the same day customers ask the question. It also appears "Joshua" spends an inordinate amount of time cutting and pasting automated responses rather than using that valuable time to locate and trace our items when requested.
I feel more sad emotion you missed a once in a lifetime fishing trip than Fastway (NoWay) would ever express.
Hopefully you get your delivery soon.

Hi there Bill,
Apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have looked into your label and can see this is still scanned with the Sydney depot, who are looking into this matter and are currently working to ensure this is delivered as soon as possible.
They will be in touch with you directly once there is further information.