Filter By:

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Very poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

10 days Melbourne to Bendigo and still waiting. Customer service enquiries require being on hold for 20 minutes, emails are not answered. Still waiting for either the parcel or a response to my email. Usually have very little trouble with deliveries from either couriers or Aus Post. I have alerted the merchant about what has happened and they lodged a query with Fastway, no idea what the outcome was.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

How long does it take to get from the Depot to a Sydney suburb!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Fastway, you guys are absolutely rubbish. I've never had a problem with a single other delivery company but this is the 3rd time Fastway have failed to deliver on time. Actually my issue isn't even its not on time. You've been holding a parcel for 7 days and for the last 4 have said its due for delivery. If I call my local courier he doesn't answer. I've sent a few very polite messages with my tracking number asking for a rough time of when it will be delivered and have heard nothing back.
How hard can it be just to deliver a package?
You guys seriously suck at this industry!!!

Doesn't get much worse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Placed order through trans direct and selected FASTWAY. Placed Monday morning & not picked up, called Tuesday TWICE and not picked up, cancelled Wednesday Morning just after 9am and they rocked up at 11:45am to pick up the consignment. Doesn't get much worse I'm afraid (and this isnt the first time). I have now learned that cheaper shippers are simply not worth

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fastway would be the worst in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Have had numerous encounters with this courier service and they are the worst..
They never deliver on the date indicated, the tracking rarely updated, the call centre is as incompetent as their delivery drivers.. crushed packages, packages that have been opened.
dont use this service if you value your items

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

My parcels have been in there possession for weeks and I cannot finish my project

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

My parcels have been in their possession for weeks now and when I call their call centre they hang up on me because I insist on speaking with a manager. I want my parcels delivered you fools!

Never use this company their disgusting behavior starts at the top and flows all the way down.

This company is very bad and you must avoid them completely!!!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Dreadful! Do not use!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Awful awful awful!!!!! I can’t get anyone to tell me where my goods are? I have paid all the necessary shipment details, all the tax etc! Very very quick to take your money but when they do they do not give you any communication as to where the goods are or what is happening! I have asked repeatedly to speak to a manager and they refuse to even allow you to escalate!! At this stage they have had my goods for one month, shipment paid, taxes paid and I still haven’t recieved the goods and no update at all!!!! I will never ever use them again!!!! Dreadful!!!

Incompetent and pathetic!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Package arrived over a week late, and damaged. Purchased a spoiler and it was cracked in half. Package clearly had fragile stickers all over it and was boxed up very well. It must of taken ALOT of force to break it. The pickers would have had to of thrown it or dropped a 10kg object for it it to be in the state it was in. I am very frustrated as this was not a buy off the shelf item. Never again going to use this company. Or if I buy anything in the near future I will warn the seller in advance not to use this courier service. Who knows how they treat all the packages they get?

Beyond useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

What the hell is wrong with this company!? Every time I order Fastways to come to my business to pick up a delivery they never appear. What sort of delivery service doesn't pick up goods and deliver them? For the 20th time this year I've found out tonight that the goods are still sitting there since yesterday waiting to be picked up. I normally use Couriers Please but I have a full book of Fastways tickets that I've paid for that I want to use. Believe me I won't be purchasing another book. There's no Fastways phone number or email to place a complaint or enquire what's going on. This company is damn beyond useless.

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The first order was from catch of the day with this company, they came 3 times and never knock on my door just put the card in my mail box. The point is come in Port Melbourne if you want your order, normally you wont travel 1 hour to port Melbourne and they gonna return the order to the seller and thats the way they make money.
Second time I didnt pay attention to the delivery company i buy item from ebay, and again some shifty things from this company. I got a message that my address is not correct. They didnt came again.
Sooooo annoyed from this company. Please be more serious . Im not a person from other delivery company Im just a person with bad experience with you!!!!!!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Do not use if you wont your items

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

This is the 2nd time this company has lost or delivered to wrong place do not use they gave me the ph number of the driver and she just hangs up when i told her she delivered my items to the wrong place now won't answer.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible service, communication and delivery speed (At least from Sydney to Perth)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Do not use this company. I don't know how they stay in business.
Terrible delivery times. Staff at the call center have no idea what is going on. Package tracking info is inaccurate. Something will be scanned over in Sydney as in transit and not be updated with the online tracking for 10 days. When I called them staff said the box was sitting in Perth for 5 days (they get more tracking info in their system). Told wildly varying information on each call, It's in the distribution center then it's not, then it never was there. Finally got a text on Saturday with image of package told he could deliver if I am home. I rang driver and he told me yes he would delivering it today and that he would be there before 12:00. Waited all day in the front room then called him at 3pm, he said "yes, he was still bringing it today". Turned up at 3:30.

At least I got the package, Sounds like others did not. I'll never pay for the Fastway "express courier" option again. AU post is faster and has better tracking.

The great company who sent the package chased up the courier after they were very late and kindly refunded me the shipping cost for express post because they were so slow. The Fastway service was so bad I got that refund without even asking for it.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Will my parcel ever get delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

First time they delivered they didn't even leave a card with information on it so that I knew where the parcel was even located. I arranged redelivery but no one came. I called customer service and was sent straight to voice mail.
This is really the worst courier service ever. Don't risk your parcel with them.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Ticked off customers are not a business strategy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

This mob should come with a warning label - no attempts to deliver a parcel, no calling card left, no message or phone call, call centre no customer focus, and no resolution other than item is returned to sender. Just a bad experience overall and wonder how long they will last.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The worst delivery company, don't ever use them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I had a calling card left at my door 5 days ago. The calling card number is invalid because the item was never scanned by Fastway.I rang up fastway twice to get help, and was told that they can't do anything. Essentially my parcel is lost. To add insult to injury, they hung up on me. Sellers, please don't use fastway. buyers, if your seller uses fastway, shop elsewhere. Fastway -- your service is egregious.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

This company is hopeless, they need to be shut down...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Fastway have lost parcels, denied even picking parcels up, leaving parcels in gardens so they get soaked !
They deny liability... don't use them.

Absolutely Mind Numbingly Useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Never ever use Fastway for a delivery. My redirect THAT I HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR was lost in their system even after they took my PayPal payment. The date I requested for the redelivery never happened. I had to wait for an operator at an overseas call centre for ever to be told he had no record of my redirect. After being told he would issue a new Label Number and have the item redirected after receiving confirmation from me that I had paid via PayPal (why wasn't THAT on your stupid system), I'm still waiting for a new Label Number. I have no idea where my parcel is, when it will be delivered and where the hell it's going. Screw you Fastway.

Terrible Service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Terrible service - frustrating, illogical and full of excuses - same problem as listed elsewhere. Have been held over a barrel, so doing my own courier service, by picking it up from depot - 30 minute drive!!! Threatened by staff that they would return product to seller - so rude. Just do your job, and stop making excuses!!! Recommending all sellers to never use Noway!!!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Unreliable, uncommunicative with no venue for customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Senders are required to print labels and advise Drivers of pick up requirements through the Web Based application. Drivers may pick up, or may not. They will not advise of of what there intentions are, making it impossible to advise your customers of when they can expect delivery. There is nobody that a Sender can discuss issues with, and all communication is online. Terrible Business Model.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Don’t expect delivery, get ready to pick it up from a depo.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Be afraid, be very afraid. Their customer support will drive you insane. No response to communication they just ignore it then close the case.

Drivers Don't Deliver At All

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

It has always been bad experience with this company whenever courier comes. Not even once driver comes and rings the intercom. I never received "Miss Out" card. Scheduling online is not properly synched with their call centre as often call centre says we did not receive online booking. Raising compliant does not help either as you will never hear back what action has they taken to improve for next time. So far 3 deliveries and all the same issue. No wonder it is one of the worst rated courier company.

1 of 222 pages