Private message

Why is this company still running (crawling)?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Sent several packages to WA from Qld more than two weeks ago, including medicines. NONE of the packages have arrived yet. China can get packages to WA within 4 days.

This company is the WORST company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

They are completely unhelpful. My package is lost in limbo and Fastway refuses to help me.
My package was imported by a company called eRetail Logistics; it was then picked up by Fastway. Fastway hasn't scanned my package, it's been 3 days.
Fastway won't help me because it hasn't been scanned so they have 'no proof' they have received the package, although I've forwarded them an email I received from eRetail Logistics advising they won't help me because the package was picked up by Fastway. Both companies customer service is HORRIBLE.
No one is helping me and it seems like I will never receive my package.

Still haven't received my parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

My parcel should have come by now, but is instead being returned back to sender. Someone is always home at my place, so I do not see why it was returned and not delivered as it should have been.

Verified Customer

Takes days just to get a delivery picked up, let alone delivered.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Horrendous management and customer service that seem to have no idea where any parcel is at any time. Some of the drivers can be quite good but there's also some shockers out there that the franchise system they work under doesn't seem to vet out. They constantly underperform and only seem to succeed in making Couriers Please look good in comparison.

Don't go near them if you want your goods delivered.

Sydney, Australia

So So Bad!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

My parcel has been going round and round in circles for days - an infinite loop of incompetency. I too can confirm what everyone else here is saying - avoid at all costs! I'll now be actively asking sellers which courier companies they use before purchase...if it's Fastway I'll be looking elsewhere. Not worth the hassle. I suggest you do the same.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

Worst customer service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I don't even want to rate it 1 star if possible! First, the driver came on Monday and buzz our door bell for less than one second then gone! I called up customer service and was told the parcel would be redelivered on Wednesday. I took a morning off to stay at home waiting for the delivery. And it never happened! Their website doesn't work. I made thousands of calls to get it solved. But no one can help at all! Their customer service has strong accent and repeat nonsense like a robot. At this stage, still waiting for my parcel which is at nowhere.......

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Grace, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

Melbourne

4 weeks not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I bought something on eBay one week before Easter holiday. It's not an international seller or anything, it took a week for this parcel to arrive in Melbourne. Sounds not too bad. But when I accidentally missed the delivery for the first time, the drama began. I received an email says I've missed my parcel, and I could send email to them to arrange re-delivery, which I did. Nothing came in for a week, and then I paid for the re-direct service, so I thought it may be quicker and I won't miss it cuz the address was my company. Nothing for another week, so I called them, waiting in line for 20 minutes, and then they told me the re-direct address was not appropriate, so I updated as they said. And now, another week later, still nothing. Wordless.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi JG, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

Update: I literally received the parcel two hours after this post.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Being hung up on, great communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I Ordered a package through eBay over 20 Days ago, called Fastway for the 4th time to see when it will be delivered, the customer assistant explained it is in the depot waiting for me to it pick up or redelivery which would cost me. She then explains that the driver has attempted to redeliver 3x and told me the dates which I was home all 3 days. I was calm and just wanted to double check where I would have to go to collect the parcel as I wasn't paying g for a redelivery and have to deal with this pain of a run around again. The consultant explained the address and then goes I can leave a note but that's all I can do for you today and hangs up. I was shocked with how the conversation went and that I was hung up on.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lorde, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If you haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Verified Customer

10 Days late and unapologetic..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

My parcel is currently ten days late. The tracking number I was given is not a tracking number at all. The only info it gives me is that my parcel is on the way. Well it's been on the way for almost three weeks now.. the say the same when I call them.

• 2 comments
Private message

One week delay, accompanied by complete ignorence

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

A parcel I'm expecting is one week late as of now. Tracking information has not been updated since parcel arrived to the nearby depot. Online enquiry and couple of calls to customer centre didn't result in anything, I was just getting promises. One of them was: 'Your parcel will be delivered in next 2 hours'. Guess what happened half a day later? Nothing.

I don't understand how such company can even exist in Australian reality. With such horrible ratings, I guess it should be assessed by some controlling organ.

I'm still waiting for my parcel!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Paul, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If you haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

This morning I still haven't received the item. There's already a support ticket opened and I called customer centre multiple times.

I have no idea how to send private messages here.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Do not use Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

There is a reason I paid for my package to arrive on time. Arrived late and did not provide tracking updates. Would have arrived faster with free shipping from AusPost.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sam, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Claim That No One is Home Every Single Time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

They claim to of attempted to deliver three different parcels now. Each time I'm in my home and I get a text saying they couldn't deliver it as no one was home......this has happened three times....i have to continually email and wait days when I've paid for special delivery methods.. the items I order are for work and this is completely unacceptable. Why does no one even try to deliver the parcels?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Nicole, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If you haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

• 4 comments

Verified Customer

the item is not delivered, but the tracking has changed to delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Was surprised that what I have bought from AU Amazon was shipped with Fastway ( no options to pick a carrier), expedited delivery of cause. Notification the the order was delivered and no item in my hands, nothing in the postbox, not even a card. Already had similar experience with Fastway before, so the business ad usual. Make sure you asking seller whom the item will be shipped with. If Fastway, would be cheaper and quicker to buy from local retailer, considering time and effort.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Yura, Please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Hi Amy,
It's attached to the post initially and, i beleive, as an official you should have access to.

Can you see it ?

Amy ?

• 2 comments
Private message

Parcel bouncing between Melbourne and Sydney and no responsibility taken!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

My parcel keeps going back and forth between Melbourne and Sydney according to the tracking but I can't get any human to talk to me and tell me why they can't get it delivered!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kristy, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Still not delivered. QB0001922034.

Fastway Official

Hi Kristy, They're still reviewing your case and will be in touch once more is known. Sorry for the delay. - Amy

Mellbourne

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Why can't you give Zero stars?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Fastway have had my parcel since 1pm last Thursday.
Their website says next morning delivery - HA!
Stayed home all day waiting Friday as I live in an apartment and no-where to randomly drop. No Delivery.
Rang the call centre, excuses, promised delivery Monday morning.
Now after 5pm Monday having stayed home all day again waiting. No delivery
Submitted online complaint 2 hours ago - no response!
The sender is 20 minutes away from me.
They have had the parcel 5 days.
Hopeless hopeless hopeless.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Philip, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Verified Customer

If only I could give them negative stars..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I usually don't write bad reviews because everyone screws up at some point and I think it's not fair to rate some business based on couple experiences you had with them. I have had bad experiences from fastway before but this time they just crossed the limit.

It all started on 2nd April when I ordered few stubbies from Hellodrinks, who unfortunately uses fastway as their logistics partner (I would have probably not ordered from them if I knew they use fastway). They shipped out my delivery through fastway from their Sydney warehouse on the next day and was expected to be delivered to me "in Sydney" on 4th April, but obviously it wasn't. It was sitting with fastway in their "depot" for next 6 days without any information as to why this is taking so long. I lodged an online enquiry on their website regarding this and when I didn't hear back from them, I called them up and they had no idea why it hasn't been delivered yet (which was expected of them based on my previous experiences with them), and said they will "get back to me" (which they never do.. like never ever) within 3 working days.

I was tracking the delivery everyday so when I did the same the next day i.e. 10th April, the status had changed to "Delivered". I am usually happy when I see this status but not this time because there was no one at home to collect the delivery! I called them up again and they didn't have any idea who they gave the parcel to (again, as expected). They registered a complaint for me and told me it will be resolved within 3 days.

At this point I sent an email to hellodrinks to tell them what has happened and requested them to take this up with fastway directly. After a lot of confusion, hellodrinks found out the next day that the parcel was actually returned back to their warehouse as it was damaged in transit (why the status couldn't say "returned to sender" instead of "delivered"? And why the hell it was sitting in fastway's depot for 6 days?? Did they think I am gonna forget about it and they won't have to pay hellodrinks for the damage they caused?).

Anyway, hellodrinks sent out a new delivery on the next day which was a Thursday and was expected to be delivered on Friday (this is according to fastway as it is Sydney to Sydney delivery). I was at home on Friday but again it didn't arrive. They attempted a delivery on Monday 16th April instead when I was at work and instead of leaving a "you missed a delivery card" behind, they returned it back to hellodrinks warehouse straightaway!

I am no patience to deal with these guys again. I have asked hellodrinks for a refund.

Fastway has no business ethics and I think every business who wants to grow should stop using their services. I am sure it's only a matter time before fastway loses all its customers and they will be forced to shut their business down.

Outback Australia

Verified Customer

Dodgy Business. Avoid at all costs.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Ordered off eBay. Packaged over a week late & Still Waiting. Unable to re-contact Fastway as complaint already in system. No help from them except "wait longer". Package tracking shows delivered at 8:40PM Sunday Night, but I cannot find it anywhere on my property. Tracking shows "authority to leave" yet I have never filled one out or would I ever.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Andy, Our systems will be changed soon which will offer a greater experience for all. Until then, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

What is the point of tracking I ask

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Go to pick up parcel and driver has not delivered to parcel connect agent although tracking says otherwise.

We tried to deliver your parcel however - no one was available. We'll drop your parcel at the nearest Parcel Connect agent. There will be another message below this once the courier has dropped it off

17/04/2018

10:31:51
Melbourne

We’ve delivered your parcel to your local Parcel Connect agent (see address below the map), so you can collect it at a time that suits you. Please collect within 5 business days.

17/04/2018

10:58:05

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Keith, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Item recieved

Lostway Couriers? Slowway Couriers? Noway Couriers!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Item sent on 4/4, missing until claimed "picked up" on 10/4 out for delivery on the 11th but of course didn't arrive - finally arrived on 12/4 - all the way from Wollongong to Sydney - https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/?l=RZ0003299565

Comments
Fastway Official

Sorry for the delay James. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee an exact time for delivery due to the dynamic environment a courier operates in. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

There isn't much point having a tracking system that doesn't cater for or accurately reflect your "dynamic environment". You claim next day delivery from Wollongong to Sydney (https://www.fastway.c... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

The WORST service EVER!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Bought a couple of items through eBay and when I realized that it was meant to be delivered by FASTWAY, I knew I was going to have problems...
Called customer service a few times and got treated with no respect at all!
Spoke to Michael (an Indian guy) who told me that he didnt know why my parcel didnt get delivered (as the address was correct) and that it was going back to the depot to be returned to the seller. When I asked him to call them and stop it from happening, he simply said: "Thank you for calling Fastway, have a good day, bye now" and hung up on me!
This company is a JOKE and I dont understand why some people still use their services!
This company is DISGRACEFUL and have NO RESPECT for the people they are servicing!

To all the sellers out there, do yourself and ourselves a favor: DO NO WORK WITH FASTWAY!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Guil, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

1 of 177 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble