• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

If only I could give them negative stars..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I usually don't write bad reviews because everyone screws up at some point and I think it's not fair to rate some business based on couple experiences you had with them. I have had bad experiences from fastway before but this time they just crossed the limit.

It all started on 2nd April when I ordered few stubbies from Hellodrinks, who unfortunately uses fastway as their logistics partner (I would have probably not ordered from them if I knew they use fastway). They shipped out my delivery through fastway from their Sydney warehouse on the next day and was expected to be delivered to me "in Sydney" on 4th April, but obviously it wasn't. It was sitting with fastway in their "depot" for next 6 days without any information as to why this is taking so long. I lodged an online enquiry on their website regarding this and when I didn't hear back from them, I called them up and they had no idea why it hasn't been delivered yet (which was expected of them based on my previous experiences with them), and said they will "get back to me" (which they never do.. like never ever) within 3 working days.

I was tracking the delivery everyday so when I did the same the next day i.e. 10th April, the status had changed to "Delivered". I am usually happy when I see this status but not this time because there was no one at home to collect the delivery! I called them up again and they didn't have any idea who they gave the parcel to (again, as expected). They registered a complaint for me and told me it will be resolved within 3 days.

At this point I sent an email to hellodrinks to tell them what has happened and requested them to take this up with fastway directly. After a lot of confusion, hellodrinks found out the next day that the parcel was actually returned back to their warehouse as it was damaged in transit (why the status couldn't say "returned to sender" instead of "delivered"? And why the hell it was sitting in fastway's depot for 6 days?? Did they think I am gonna forget about it and they won't have to pay hellodrinks for the damage they caused?).

Anyway, hellodrinks sent out a new delivery on the next day which was a Thursday and was expected to be delivered on Friday (this is according to fastway as it is Sydney to Sydney delivery). I was at home on Friday but again it didn't arrive. They attempted a delivery on Monday 16th April instead when I was at work and instead of leaving a "you missed a delivery card" behind, they returned it back to hellodrinks warehouse straightaway!

I am no patience to deal with these guys again. I have asked hellodrinks for a refund.

Fastway has no business ethics and I think every business who wants to grow should stop using their services. I am sure it's only a matter time before fastway loses all its customers and they will be forced to shut their business down.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Outback Australia

Verified Customer

Dodgy Business. Avoid at all costs.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Ordered off eBay. Packaged over a week late & Still Waiting. Unable to re-contact Fastway as complaint already in system. No help from them except "wait longer". Package tracking shows delivered at 8:40PM Sunday Night, but I cannot find it anywhere on my property. Tracking shows "authority to leave" yet I have never filled one out or would I ever.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Andy, Our systems will be changed soon which will offer a greater experience for all. Until then, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

What is the point of tracking I ask

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Go to pick up parcel and driver has not delivered to parcel connect agent although tracking says otherwise.

We tried to deliver your parcel however - no one was available. We'll drop your parcel at the nearest Parcel Connect agent. There will be another message below this once the courier has dropped it off

17/04/2018

10:31:51
Melbourne

We’ve delivered your parcel to your local Parcel Connect agent (see address below the map), so you can collect it at a time that suits you. Please collect within 5 business days.

17/04/2018

10:58:05

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Keith, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Item recieved

Lostway Couriers? Slowway Couriers? Noway Couriers!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Item sent on 4/4, missing until claimed "picked up" on 10/4 out for delivery on the 11th but of course didn't arrive - finally arrived on 12/4 - all the way from Wollongong to Sydney - https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/?l=RZ0003299565

Comments
Fastway Official

Sorry for the delay James. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee an exact time for delivery due to the dynamic environment a courier operates in. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

There isn't much point having a tracking system that doesn't cater for or accurately reflect your "dynamic environment". You claim next day delivery from Wollongong to Sydney (https://www.fastway.c... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

The WORST service EVER!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Bought a couple of items through eBay and when I realized that it was meant to be delivered by FASTWAY, I knew I was going to have problems...
Called customer service a few times and got treated with no respect at all!
Spoke to Michael (an Indian guy) who told me that he didnt know why my parcel didnt get delivered (as the address was correct) and that it was going back to the depot to be returned to the seller. When I asked him to call them and stop it from happening, he simply said: "Thank you for calling Fastway, have a good day, bye now" and hung up on me!
This company is a JOKE and I dont understand why some people still use their services!
This company is DISGRACEFUL and have NO RESPECT for the people they are servicing!

To all the sellers out there, do yourself and ourselves a favor: DO NO WORK WITH FASTWAY!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Guil, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

Verified Customer

Terrible Slowway! Couldn't get the parcel and keeps lying. If you don't know how to deliver a parcel

Timeline:
1. Your parcel was picked up. 05/04/2018
2. Our parcel is at the delivery depot ready for delivery in the next available cycle. 05/04/2018
3. Your parcel is at the delivery depot ready for delivery in the next available cycle. 06/04/2018
4. Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery. 09/04/2018
5. We attempted to deliver your parcel however no one was available. Please visit www.fastway.com.au/card or contact your local courier to arrange redelivery. 09/04/2018 (Someone was at home and no one tried to ring the bell or make a call about the first attempt of delivery. No card was left.)
6. Your parcel is currently in transit between our 'Sydney' and 'Sydney' depots. 09/04/2018 (First call made to request a redelivery and authorized to leave without signature. I was told it would be redelivered within 48 hours.)
7. (Until 11/4 nothing happened, called again. Lodged online enquiries multiple times.)
8. Your parcel is at the delivery depot ready for delivery in the next available cycle. 12/04/2018 (Called three times, still nothing.)
9. Your parcel is being held at 'Sydney' depot awaiting your instruction for re-delivery. 13/04/2018 (Called four times, nothing happened.)
10. Between 14-15/04 received a few emails "Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we have an answer for you." But nothing happened.
11. 16/04/18 called the seventh time requesting a self pick up at the deport as it is only 10 minutes drive distance (and for such a short distance they couldn't deliver a parcel for 11 days!!!!!!) They said they would call me back. Still nothing solved.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Thanks Amy. After multiple times trying to contact we gave up the call center and turned up at the deport and self picked up the parcel yesterday. I'm glad we decided to pick it up without contacti... read more »

Adelaide

Frustrating!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

No tracking updates for days, don't respond back. I get a msg at 4:55pm saying my package will be delivered today it is now 9pm still nothing. Hopeless. Will just be sticking with aus post never had a problem with them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tamara, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

hi, I have now received it, thank you. would you please be able to tell me where another is please BN1000799826

It looks like this was delivered Tamara. - Amy

Perth

• 1 question

Timely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Parcel was delivered in a timely manner and undamaged. Though late in the day, I was just glad to get it on time when I was confronted by so many negative reviews. Will be happy to have items delivered by these guys again.

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your review Sira! - Amy

Perth

Disgraceful!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Absolutely terrible company stick clear!!!
My parcel has been sitting in their depo for days now and still no delivery. Every day i call they say it's coming the next day. Call center in the philipines with no contact for anyone here in AUS!!!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kez, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

Don’t really understand how fastway is in business. Just typeing the company onto google or Facebook shows thousands of terrible reviews. On this page alone out of 3400 reviews over 3000 of them are terrible!!. Worst courier company

Australia

• 4 helpful votes

Avoid this courier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

If you want to receive your item without problem, just avoid this courier. I have been tracking my parcel and the site said that "We have delivered your item and left in your letterbox" however I couldn't find anything in my letter box. I checked it couple of times within few hours but still nothing. Then I called the customer service (had to call few times because no one answered) and told about the problem. The lady on the phone sounded so rude and unfriendly never apologised. She just said "I'll check the driver" and hung up, never called me back. I emailed them few times and called them again but never got a response. How terrible! Thankfully I got my item later but I will never use the courier again! I don't know why they are still running their business despite too many negative feedback.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ann, Sorry for what you've experienced with our service.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

Private message

Getting worse and worser...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Previously you could always rely on Fastway Couriers, but recently they just started doing pretty much the same as many other courier companies are doing - just dropping a card to a postbox without even checking if someone was at home or not. Last two times instead of ring at the door they just dropped cards and delivered to local Parcel Connect agent which is inconvenient to reach and they are far and do not have public transport available nearby. This time everyone was at home and expecting a large 15kg box, but no, the card was dropped to a postbox. Nobody even tried to ring the door. This is quite disappointing and frustrated. Especially because the parcel was picked up on 11th and only on 13th they "tried" to deliver it. Impossible to contact - waiting time 30 mins.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ilya, A calling card should only be left once an attempt to deliver has been made, and your courier has evidently not followed our procedure. Can I please confirm if you have received your parce... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Slow to deliver

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Ordered a garage door opener remote keypad from eBay (e_garage) in Australia on 4/4/18 using Fastway Courier as the delivery service with an estimated delivery date of 10/4/18 to 11/4/18. The package quickly arrived at the Fastway Courior - Aldelaide Depot on 9/4/18 and sat in their depot until delivery on 13/4/18.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Paul, Sorry for the delay. Hopefully, your next item will be delivered on time. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

Clayton

Verified Customer

Worst courier service. They don't care about your parcel at all!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I tracked the parcel and it was ready for delivery two days ago. Expected to receive it yesterday, but nothing came. Expected it to come today and when I checked the tracking it said it had been already delivered - authority to leave. So naturally I check my mail box, voila! Nothing! I check my neighbours' mailboxes too (not an easy thing to do) to see if they had 'accidentally' misplaced it. But nothing. So I called them up and was told that they were using a courier who wasn't listed on their website but some other guy (wat?!) who they gave no information at all about. For them to contact that person I had to submit an online enquiry and wait for two working days to receive a reply while my item is sitting in some random place. (seriously, you can't contact your own delivery guys if the parcel wasn't delivered while your tracking says it was, without waiting for two days???)

I am beyond frustrated and recommend that you avoid them if you can. I have no hope of receiving the item at all now.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

I have not. This is the tracking number. RC0000470428.

Fastway Official

It looks like your case is still being worked on. They're waiting for more information from the courier involved. Once known, you'll be emailed an update. - Amy

Private message

Avoid using these couriers at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Avoid using these couriers at all cost. They lie to you about delivery, and fob you off, saying give them more time and because you are in a regional area they have redirected parcel to a third party (funny how they can pick up from a regional area though). After 9 days still have not received my parcel, and they cant tell me where it is. So much for their tracking. Customer service is useless and just lie to you. I was promised an email on updates of the tracking. did not even get that, let alone my parcel. I fail to see how they get franchise awards. if prospective franchise buyers were to see this website, they would not anymore sales, who would want to buy into this mess!!! If i could give them negative stars on the review i would them maximum negative.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ian, Sorry for the delay. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

Hi Amy,Did you not read my comments in the review. I have rang Fastway every day in the last week, i keep getting the same story, or blaming the third party couriers that fastway have on- forwarde... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Will not ever use them ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

My neighbour came over this morning with my package that not only was delivered to the wrong address but was chucked over a 6ft fence. Would not ever use them ever!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Helen, Sorry for this. This shouldn't happen. Can you please provide a tracking number so we can pass on feedback to the local manager to speak with the courier in question? - Amy

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Still no parcel, from these reviews I wonder why.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I ordered a bloody mouse pad on the 4th of April, It is now the 14th. Their site says 7 days shipping to Perth. Cool I've waited 7 days I don't believe it takes another 3 to move a parcel from the city to the suburbs. Absolutely ridiculous, will never be using this company again.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Caden, Sorry for the delay. Hopefully, your item will arrive soon. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Terrible in everyway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Just don't use this service: poor tracking system and bad communication. Didn't do what they promised. Just doesn't work in every dimension.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jane, Sorry for what you've experienced with our service. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

North Parramatta

• 11 helpful votes

FastWay the LameWay Courier Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I have has numerous issues with FastWay. Driver never attempts to deliver, drops the goods at my local agent for pickup without leaving me a card. I have a parcel posted to me from Sydney on the 9/4 it is now 12/4, parcel has been in his van since 10/4. Driver does not answer his phone, when called from main office or myself. Main office said they will leave a note for him to deliver yesterday (11/4). Not delivered yet (12/4). I am avoiding suppliers who use FastWay from now on. Unacceptable level of service.

Update: Finally Delivered 13/04. Wow 5 working days to deliver from Alexandria to Parramatta. Well done Fastway Couriers.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, Really sorry about this. Every delivery is important to us. A late delivery like this is outside of our customer service standards. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Unreliable, disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Was told my parcel will arrive today; waited whole day; no parcel, no updates, nothing but a broken promise. Very disappointing.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Wen, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Carlingford

Terrible service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I have order a parcel collect 2 days ago and there is no courier show up, no one answer the phone call, no one reply my message. Extremely terrible service ever....

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Leon, Sorry about this. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

2 of 177 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble