Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Worst bunch of F*******s that existed - if your a business dont use them an individual ? dont use th

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

They dont know were a package is they dont know whose responsible .. they dont know when you will receive it !!

They dont know anything totally useless.

Broken Hill

Lost package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Made a purchase online & seller used Fastway Couriers . Tracking says delivered & signed for.
I was at work & no-one else to sign for it.
Fastway didn't leave a calling card. Called courier they tell me to lodge an online enquiry..
This is the 2nd time this has happened with Fastway.. Last time driver signed & took it back to Depot with no calling card..
I'd say can't be bothered to deliver so they just take it back to the Depot..
What a poor excuse for a courier service..
Gave them one star because I couldn't give them a lower score..

No attempt to deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is clearly the worst delivery company. I was waiting at home for a delivery Emailed me with a clever GPS tracking mechanism. I watched the driver come into my suburb, then my street. He approached my apartment and then disappeared. No attempt to ring my buzzer or anything. By the time I got downstairs he had gone and disappeared. leaving a note "We tried to deliver but nobody was available". Called the company but they were unable to contact the driver as his phone was diverted to Voicemail (even though he must have still been in the neighbourhood). Now have to arrange another delivery date and stay home again for them. The worst customer service ever seen.

Doesnt even bother delivering

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Didnt even knock to deliver my packages. I was clearly home but he walked out of the van and dropped a collection leaflet in my mailbox and promptly drove off by the time i got to my door. Defeats the entire purpose of delivery.

Worst delivery service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Took 9 days for a package to get from Sydney to Perth. Parcel has now been sitting in the Perth depot 'awaiting the next delivery cycle' for 3 days. Rang the company and they refused to say when the parcel will be delivered. The excuse given was that 'they were busy'. Ineffective with bad customer service. 14 days to get a parcel from Sydney to Perth and I am still waiting. Avoid this company at all costs.

Sydney

Worst delivery service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Would have given no stars if possible. The website and customer service says it will take two days from Northern Rivers to Sydney, so I planned my schedule around that timeframe. Then they attempted delivery one day early when I'm not around. Redelivery would take 2 working days but since today is Thursday, I wouldn't get my goods until Monday if I'm lucky. Another time I waited for a delivery from one suburb to the next which would have taken less than 24 hours but it didn't get delivered for 3 days!!!

Can't track package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

If I could go zero star I would. I have a tracking number for a totally different address. Apparently they can't track my parcel and now thats my problem.

THE WORST COURIER IN AUSTRALIA

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Running a small business is hard as it is. Fastway without fail ALWAYS forget to collect my parcels, can have issues with delivering on time and have THE worst customer service. Couriers Please any day for me!

Worlds worst courier service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Fastways don't deserve to be in business took over 3 weeks to deliver my parcel which should have taken 4 days totally unreliable their tracking system useless.

Sydney, Australia

DISGUSTING SERVICE!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Delivery guy [name removed] contact no. [details removed] of Western Sydney Suburbs is a big LIAR!!! He says he tried delivering goods, been waiting for my delivery in days, updates the delivery status as Attempted Delivery but its an absolute Lie!!! He never comes! He also said he left a card in our mailbox on his second attempt but I also did not find anything!!! Caught in the act!! Very unreliable and untrustworthy!! This is not the first time he did this. Beware of This [name removed] of fastway courier!

Terrible consistently

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Took forever. They lie, don't call you, don't deliver when they say. Absolute joke. I can only assume they are cheap and that's why ebay sellers use them.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

No words to describe!!!!!!!!! Super not recommend!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

They left my parcel at behind the garbage bin! How can imagine that thing is what I was waiting for? Thank you for sending the picture as a proof that you delivered the post at trash bin!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The worst courier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The worst... Stay away from Fastway.. I don't understand how are they still operating. The online redirect service doesn't work.. Even if you have paid, it doesn't update by it self.. You should call the customer service team to confirm... The most useless courier service in Australia.. Lower than pathetic.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Parcel has been there a month

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Useless! They apparently attempted 2 times to drop off the same parcel I was home both times and got carded it turns out the courier doesn’t know how to open a gate and knock on a door Then I’m told I have to pay for the third attempt, I order stuff on line all the time never ever do I have a problem with deliveries unless fastway are involved! My parcel is back at the depot again has been there for a month I’m in a wheelchair and need my shower seat to shower comfortably at the moment I’m sitting on the floor of the shower. Thanks fastway!

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Sadly these guys have no idea .cabt even tell .e where my parcel is.Card left at door last tuesday rang to ask tbem to redeliver still waiting 8 days later 6 if you take and still waiting.called office put on to people I swear are reading from placards.Like a recording .Shocking !!!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Would be zero stars if possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Fastway do not actually try to deliver packages.

Instead of trying to deliver they make the claim you weren't home - although they don't actually come to your house so they do not leave a calling card so you cannot often actually figure this out. It is fairly standard for a Melbourne to Melbourne delivery to take at least a week and I have experienced 2 weeks waiting for packages sent from less than 25kms away. Today was a new one, they sent me a text message informing me I wasn't home when they tried to deliver, I was at home and so were others. (I work from home and look after my kids so am home most of the time)

Lying about my whereabouts in their tracking is driving me mad too. In fact, made up tracking is worse than pointless too. I have also had them lie further to me on the phone claiming they tried a different house with a similar sounding address (an un-Googleable address so I really believe they went to that one and not the correct address that was on the package) when I have asked them about this repeated behavior of making false claims about the people waiting for their packages.

Worst couriers ever, possibly the least honest company I've ever had to repeatedly deal with. If you value your business do not send anything via Fastway, they will make sure your customers are upset.

Constantly bad !

multiple occasions, multiple follow ups, don't pick up goods for up to 3 days
Should be called luck dip couriers

Wentworth Falls

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Sadly my experience with Fastway seems to be the norm

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have got totally depressed reading all the many reviews which almost exactly repeat my experience. I ordered a digital camera from Amazon AU - the first thing I have ordered from them, but will be the last if they continue to use Fastway. It was apparently "authorised" to be left on the doorstep (what? A $700 camera?) but needless to say, even though someone was around most of the afternoon, no parcel! Tried calling them several times but no reply from depot or driver. I have checked my rights on Amazon website and with NSW Fair Trading. I do have them as a consumer: the A-Z guarantee with Amazon says you can claim a refund for stolen or missing items if no proof of delivery. Fair Trading NSW also states that the responsibility is the seller's (Amazon in this case) as they were the ones who elected the courier. If no joy with Amazon, I can file a claim with Fair Trading and they will get results. I don't expect any response from Fastway; I'm wary whether Amazon will fulfil its consumer guarantee; so am prepared to file with Fair Trading if needs be. I hope this is of help to any of you other ripped-off customers out there. NB I have ordered hundreds of items over the past 12 years from other companies and countries and have not lost ONE.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THE WORST AND USELESS DELIVERY COMPANY ON EARTH!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

This company is completely USELESS! Would not recommend them even to my worst enemies!!!
- They only work Monday to Friday no after hours service for pickup from depot>>>useless
- No Calling card left in my letterbox>>>useless
- Can not leave parcel at local Postoffice>>>useless
- Did find out on internet the delivery attempt>>>useless
- Contacted customer service by phone, no help no supervisor available, hung up on me>>>useless
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

ZERO STARS. Completely useless. Worst service in the history of couriers.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

How hard is it to actually pick up the item on the day arranged and that you paid for? How hard is it to tell you its not going to be picked up? How hard is it to have a call centre that doesn't transfer you to a extension that doesn't exist and hangs up on you.

APPARENTLY its bloody impossible.

TWICE now, 2 months apart with separate bookings/parcels they have managed to stuff up everything and cause issues with the buyer waiting far to long and me being on the phone 4-5 times to sort out their stuff ups.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE BOOKINGS OR GIVE A CRAP JUST CEASE BUSINESS PLEASE. For the sake of every poor person who gets stuck using your "SERVICE".

2 of 220 pages