Filter By:

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

35 DAYS for a 1.75kg parcel form Tamworth to Perth!!! (Estimated shipping time was 8 days)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Most useless courier company in the business, literally every time I have a sender use them there is an issue of some sort or the other.

My latest parcel takes the cake though, it took 35 days for me to receive a small 1.75kg parcel from Tamworth to Perth, it was supposed to arrive on the 18th of December and I have just had it handed to me now on the 15th of January.

But it doesn't stop there, their customer service is absolutely non-existent too! I sent an inquiry as to the whereabouts of the parcel on the 20th of December and didn't even get a response til the 27th. The response was a generic cut and paste reply that did not inform me where the parcel was, why it was delayed or even a date I could expect it by.

On the 3rd of January the tracking info was updated and it was listed as in Perth and ready for delivery in the next 24hrs, as expected that didn't happen I didn't bother sending an inquiry given the response to the last one so i waited, and waited, and waited.... crickets!!!!

I sent another inquiry on the 14th of January and did not get a response but did finally receive my parcel on the 15th.

In short : Do not use Fastway Couriers.

MNever Use Fastways

This is now the 5th time I have not had Parcel delivered to my Address
I am always home and they claim they tried to deliver at 9:25am
Funny how I have security Cameras and They have never appeared. Item Number but send an email to say
" Sorry We Missed You " No Calling Card IZ0023078628
Yet 47 min later I received a different Parcel from Australia Post who knocked on my Door as well as my Regular Mail .
Steer Clear of this Company and If you are Buying things from Sellers ask them to Not Use Fastways as they are not getting what they are Charged for
BTW still have Not received any callback from Previous complaints about non delivery
Time to got to the media about their Buissness Actions.

Almost intentionally unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Item marked as “delivered”. I wasn’t home and had a friend check the entire outside of the property roughly 20 min later. The package was not there. Tried to text and left multiple messages for “friendly” courier Chris Abletez to no response. Fastway can only tell me it was “delivered” and that I gave authority to leave (which I didn’t) . Where’s my package? Later Amazon told me the package wasnt scanned and had been marked by Fastway as delivered when it may not have been. People on the phone at Fastway could care less. Online team will just tell you it’s “delivered” and wash their hands of it. This happens so frequently with Fastway there must be something else going on.

a fraud.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I was going to give a minus star rating but this site is gutless... I was in the shower when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door 2-3 minutes later and there was nothing. Looked online, they had marked it as delivered, left at front door. They are expecting me to accept that someone stole it in the time it took me to put a robe on. They are a complete fraud.

Canberra

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Lazy and incompetent courier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Having purchased an item on Amazon several days previously, I recieved an email in the morning from Amazon that an item was being delivered that day. Fortunately I was at home that day and I happened to be in an upstairs room at home when I heard a vehicle pull up outside, it was a van and parked at a 45 degree angle nose into the kerb. I figured this must have been the courier and walked downstairs and towards the front door when I heard the vehicle drive off. I went outside and nothing on the front porch. Went back inside and had a look at the computer and an email had come in stating the item had just been delivered. I suspect the courier must have delivered it to the next door neighbour, but I hadn't heard the gate opening. Walked outside to check next door and sitting on the ledge of my front gate is the box from Amazon for all the world to see. Is it any wonder packages get stolen when incompetent couriers like this couldn't be even brothered to open the gate and walk another 5 metres and place it out of sight on the porch. Had I not been at home it would have been highly likely the package would have disappeared given the number of people walking past. Checking other review sites all have similar stories to this one for Fastway. Why as a sender would you ever use them.

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 11 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

I have had 5 experiences with Fastway over the last 12 months

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Sometimes I wish they where faster which is why I give them 4 stars and not 5. However today I received my goods in record time of 5 days instead of the usual 10 working days. I have heard bad reports about Fastway but I have yet to experience anything. Perhaps they are clamping down on the negative behaviours of their workers to improve the company, I don't know. I just hope the good service they have provided me continues. Compared to other companies I would say they are all on par. Never had any bad experiences with any.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Extra_G, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to see your local Perth depot delivered for you. We'll be sure to pass you... read more »

SYDNEY

• 1 answer

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

usless, irresponsible and pathetic company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

item from overseas arrived in Aust before xmas, three weeks later still not arrived.
Made calls and request on line, never bother to deliver now telling me its returned to send
customer service does not have a clue nor care .. nothing we can do that's what she says.
the worst kind i have seen ... avoid like a plague.

Zero customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

A package meant for us was delivered to the wrong address. Fastway did not respond to phone messages, text messages and emails. When contacted by phone they refused to help and claimed the address they delivered to was on the label provided by the supplier. However this seems strange given all order tracking information had our correct address on it. Fastway merely referred us back to the supplier they refused to correct their error.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Dreadful. Customer service is appalling.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I’m just trying to get them to deliver my parcel to one of their Parcel Connect agents. They won’t answer the phone; have hung up on me and argued and spoke over the top of me. Best they can offer is for me to go to depot and collect but I am to wait till they advise me?!

Bowral

• 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fastway courier item still not here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Following up again after last post -failure to deliver after weeks of .ringing and leaving requests via internet. Despite promise No contact via Fastway advising when it will be delivered. Advised i would get call when i rang Monday yet again.
Now Friday and no call. I have to make daily arrangements for dogs and leave gates open -a security risk.
They have now been opened since 28th dec iin hope i will get my items!!!! It is now 11 January

. Terrible service.

Update - still no parcel despite me constantly following up. Sender of the item has offered to refund money or send through Aus Post. Terrible service by Fastway - very stressful for receiver of parcels when this level of chasing up with no outcome. SHould have been a simple delivery - after all they promised to.....

Fairfield 4103

Courier shouted from street

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I had to go to a depot to collect my parcel, even though I was home on the day it arrived. This was because the courier did not knock on my door in Fairfield, Qld on 15,1,19. Instead he just stood on the street and shouted 'anyone home'. Only later did I realise this shout was intended for me. The courier didn't bother attempting to deliver the parcel, beyond shouting from the road. Terrible performance. Useless.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

11 Days and still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Simple small parcel to be delivered from Brisbane to Sydney. 11 days and still no delivery. I have followed up the parcel twice and no response from Fastway even though I followed their only instructions to follow it up..... Pathetic for a courier company. I will never use again nor recommend to anyone. They don't even respond to their submitted enquiries.

Sydney

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

If seller delivers via Fastway - AVOID!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Ordered my item last 27 Dec 2018, due for delivery on 10 Jan, husband was home all day but didn’t hear them buzzing. We got a card saying attenpted delivery and item should be picked up from their depot. I had to search for depot address online and found out it was a 20min drive from our place. Totally defeats the purpose of paying for shipping. Called seller and they were very helpful and even organised redelivery themselves. Fastway confirmed they will redeliver yesterday. I called them mid day to check if delivery truck is on their way - was told it should arrive by 5pm. Called again at 4.30pm - was then told that the package is still at depot! So after staying home and putting off my errands for the day,
Still no delivery! I had to call again escalate the issue. I mentioned that if it doesn’t get re-delivered the next day I will file a complaint to NSW Fair Trading. Thankfully, they heeded my warning and my order was delivered this morning. I even got an email update at 6.45 am saying the delivery is on its way - never got it the first time they ‘attempted’ delivery.

So my order finally arrived after 2.5 weeks (it was interstate, not even int’l). I know others who gave their reviews here had it worse. I advised seller not to use them again to avoid similar issues with future customers.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

How are you still in buisness?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

They claim to be nation wide yet won't deliver to my house 3 mins from a major suburb but are willing to drive 3 kilometers past my house to drop it off at a milkbar in town. 3 drunken pigeons could have delivered my parcel faster, it's been 11 days and still no parcel, and no contact to say they don't deliver to my suburb, they've just kept the parcel at the depot. I make sure any purchases i make now don't come via this company.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Worst company I've ever dealt with in 50 years, in any country I've lived in

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

This zero-star company has been the bane of my life over the past six months of trying to have items sent to my address by overseas Ebay sellers. I live on St Kilda Road in Melbourne. In those six months, there has never been an "Attempted Delivery" card left, despite formal written complaints, and I have never once heard the doorbell ring by a Fastway courier. The courier lies about attempting delivery (both to my face and later in their database). I first noticed this when I'd been home all day when supposed attempts were made as recorded by their tracking database. Courier and company will never contact me or the building manager (whose details I had provided) if there appears to be a delivery or re-delivery problem - I was told by Customer Service that drivers are not allowed to use their phones regarding deliveries anyway, so providing a phone number in the address sticker is pointless. I only get an email a day later (if I'm lucky) regarding the alleged delivery attempt, and never any instructions on what to do next. Customer Service then states that I'd have to pay an extra fee to have them deliver it to another address - this is part of their screw-the-customer scam for an already expensive delivery service from the customer's perspective.

They make up new rules without telling customers. For example, in December, instead of delivering packages to me, a Fastway courier dropped off several packages at a drop-off centre several suburbs away from where I live, without telling me he had done that or what the address was (was I supposed to magically know it was sitting there?). After doing a lot of internet research over a convoluted chain of websites using the very limited amount of info on Ebay, I found that the drop-off centre is/was a convenience store. After visiting it, the owners told me they are tired of hearing of all the complaints from people regarding Fastway, and the sheer volume of complaints makes it more of a problem for them. So that drop-off centre probably won't last long. A typical complaint they hear is that even if the courier rings a bell, they will dash away before the apartment owner has time to walk downstairs to open the door. Customer Service (care factor: zero) now tells me that St Kilda Road no longer has a designated drop-off centre, and that they can't tell the courier to drop it at the previous drop-off centre **like last time** because that drop-off centre location "belongs to a different franchisee". Am I then supposed to spend more money and time during work hours picking it up from the Port Melbourne depot, which is nowhere near where I live or work and is not convenient for public transport? I've had a package containing a rare and expensive item also sent from the Melbourne depot to a Sydney depot as "undelivered" - again, without alerting me beforehand, and the two alleged 'delivery attempts' in their database are their word against mine so that Fastway can get compensated for allegedly trying (again, screw the customer).

I've delivered formal written complaints to Fastway, which are not acted upon or responded to. I've delivered formal complaints to Ebay about Fastway, but they say they have no control over which courier is used (Pitney Bowes International uses them on behalf of Ebay, because they are no doubt the bottom-of-the-barrel cheapest). Although I've received compensation from PBI for undelivered packages resulting from Fastway's fully documented incompetence, PBI does nothing to rectify the problem either with Fastway or by choosing another courier. I would highly recommend that PBI/Ebay uses another courier. Even Aus Post, which has its own set of logistics problems, would be better, as they at least have places I can pick up parcels from if they can't deliver, and they use permanent employees who have better knowledge of places they are delivering to. Even if their service is more expensive and even if it was slower (in my experience, Fastway is significantly slower for international priority post), I'd still prefer to pay more and/or wait longer compared with the continual problems I've had with Fastway. ***Anything*** would be better than Fastway.

Never, under any circumstances, would I recommend this business.

My next formal complaint will be to the ACCC. I'll be recommending an immediate investigation, significant fines, revocation of their license, and a complete shut down of services.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

I never would have ordered if I knew they sent via Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

It’s been 10 days waiting. Calling card left and I have gone online to arrange redelivery (twice now).
Tracking still saying awaiting my response for redelivery but I’ve given authority to leave at my address. Tried to phone just get a long voice message with no answer. Really disappointed and don’t know what to do.

Hornsby

• 7 helpful votes

This is my second review after many years - Worst why sellers use Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

This is the worst service in entire world I guess, they never deliver, never leave a collection card, no contact, no support. I can't understand why sellers using this delivery scam.
Always post incorrect tracking message saying delivery attempted, but they never even come to my place, ring the bell.

Hobart

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Package stolen - driver admitted it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Our package required a signature. We returned home from work to find a calling card so we used the online form to request redelivery 2 days later. We received a call from FW advising it cannot be redelivered as the driver had dropped it off on the original day (no signature) they couldn’t advise where it was left and where it was signed. We logged a missing item complaint online.
We have a porch camera and we had no visitors on the apparent day of delivery. The door bell was not rung.
This Saturday morning we had the delivery driver enter our property (without the package). He told us he doesn’t know where the parcel is, and although it was only two days earlier he can’t remember. He thinks he left the parcel up the road at another house accidentally.
He told us he what was in the package, although I’m not sure how he knew that.
We caught the entire interaction on film, including the delivery driver admitting he definitely didn’t drop it off, yet doesn’t know where it is.
When we called the depot, we were told “this is a habit of the driver, but as we are a franchise there is nothing we can do”.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

JOKE!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Package 4 days late and just lucky to have looked out my back window and seen my package sitting on top of my fence post on the sidewalk for anyone to walk past and take they obviously didnt try to knock as package would have been safe at the front door and have been home all day.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Sloaway totally inept operations refuse to use them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

How do we have a parcel arrive at Sydney airport and then gets sent to Tamworth bypassing the central coast, and when i call customer service i get an overseas call center who has no idea what I'm talking about and refuses to put me through to a supervisor or australian customer service all he keeps saying is the driver cant deliver today, well no kidding it will take him all day to drive the 600km back to the central coast to deliver it.

2 of 252 pages

I want photo evidence that my item was delivered #bn1002034299. I was home all day with clear view of front door open waiting for the item - driver never came!!. Lodged enquiry 6pm yesterday got no response. I check today status and what do you know all of a sudden status says delivered 12:45pm yesterday - what a load of bull. I want photo evidence of the item showing con note with my name on it including supplier name on parcel to prove it was my item including date and time of so called delivery.

NOT HAPPY JAN asked on Jan 08, 2019

Hi there,
I'm sorry to see this has occurred with your parcel.
If you have not already done so, please lodge an official enquiry with your local depot team via the form on our website https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will then be able to respond to you via the enquiry and ensure this is investigated as required.

Joshua

Wheres my parcel? I sent to Sydney on 28 Dec I track my parcel to Tamworth and then nothing it stop. I then rang fastways they said it should have been delivered. Still no parcel its been a week and abit (5 days17hrs) in transit So where is it? BN1002164163 My email is noelenecurd63@bigpond.com

Noelene asked on Jan 07, 2019

Hi there Noelene,
Thank you for your feedback, and apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have confirmed with the Sydney depot team that your parcel has now been completed for delivery, and I will be discussing your feedback further with them to ensure this does not occur again for future deliveries.

Kind Regards,
Joshua

Hi, I'm still waiting for my package VZ0002196033 from 11/12/18. Last update was 22/12/18 and it out on delivery. No miss calling card or message, I've have been calling 4 time, email 6 time. One email reply and call got through with they investigation on it, with no undated afterwards. It's a highly quality game fishing reel. You have ruined my 6 month planned fishing trip for the Christmas holiday which I forced to cancel the trip. It's one a lifetime trip.

Bill asked on Jan 07, 2019

Answer this

It seems "Joshua" has a rather high rate of answering these questions days later only after the delivery has been completed and not on the same day customers ask the question. It also appears "Joshua" spends an inordinate amount of time cutting and pasting automated responses rather than using that valuable time to locate and trace our items when requested.
I feel more sad emotion you missed a once in a lifetime fishing trip than Fastway (NoWay) would ever express.
Hopefully you get your delivery soon.

Hi there Bill,
Apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have looked into your label and can see this is still scanned with the Sydney depot, who are looking into this matter and are currently working to ensure this is delivered as soon as possible.
They will be in touch with you directly once there is further information.

Kind Regards,