Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The worst crourier company I have ever had deal with.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

If you want pre-arrange multiple dates and times with the company/driver then spend your time waiting for a delivery and the driver not showing and not giving you any notice, use this company.
If you want your delivery left out on the street in the pouring rain with no one to sign for it. (yes that is what the driver suggested),use this company.
If you would like to receive notifications stating your parcel had been delivered to your address yet you didn't sign for it and they couldn't tell you who did, use this company.
If you don't want a courier or company to call you back (even though they say the will), or you want zero response or a "we cant guarantee anyone will call you back" is satisfactory, use this company.
If you want atrocious customer service and no ability to answer your to your questions. Use this company.
If you would prefer to pick up the item you ordered yourself, use this company.
The rating speak for themselves. If you value your business's reputation as a sender not use Fastway.

Worst Courier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I ordered a case of wine that was shipped with Fastway. The tracking said they had issues delivering to my place and that the package was held in the depot. I contacted them about picking it up from the depot. I did not receive any response from them, instead about 4 hours later the have shipped it back to the sender. How does this company stay in business?

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Lodged compliant with Fastway Couriers for lost item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

It has been 3 weeks since I lodged a compliant on Fastway Couriers website for undelivered item but have still not heard back from them once. I also emailed them twice and lodged the complaint again in that 3 weeks. Their tracking shows item delivered on 14th Dec 2018, but I never received it. I have security camera installed and checked footage for that day, there was NO delivery! All I can presume is that he delivery to wrong address. Item was a $100 Kingston computer RAM 8GB which I purchased on Amazon.

Fast Delivery, Best courier I have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

They deliver quick, they are in superb condition on arrival, they arrive nice and early in the morning by 9PM latest for me. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Fazza101, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It’s great to see your local Courier and depot team have delivered on such a great experience for you. We’ll be letting... read more »

Sydney

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Goods not delivered. No reason provided

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I ordered an item online and was provided confirmation of shipment in 12/12. On 14/12 Fastway updated the status as “returned to sender” with no explanation provided. The address was correct and someone was home all day.
I immediately tried to call them but after being on hold for 40 minutes I gave up. I sent them an email requesting an explanation or at the very least a confirmation the goods had been returned as the sender had no record of them being returned.
A week later I managed to get through to their ‘customer service’. No one was able to provide any answers and there was no supervisor available. I left a message and was promised a call back.

I have since called back three times without any response. I today received a ‘response’ to my email that I sent in 14/12. Their response read; “Hi, thank you for your recent online enquiry. Please be advised that our records indicate that this consignment has been returned to sender. Please contact your supplier for further assistance.”

I still don’t have my package and have still not received an explanation.

Fastest are so bad that I will no longer order from anyone who uses their service.

• 1 question

Thieves!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

They say they deliver but don't. Parcel was due for delivery yesterday didn't arrive sat home all day with front door open waiting. Lodged an enquiry 6pm no response. Check tracking number next day and what would you know status says "delivered". LIKE IT HELL IT WAS!! MAKE SURE YOU REQUEST SIGNATURE IF YOUR SUPPLIER USES THIS COMPANY BLOODY THIEVES!!!

• 3 helpful votes

Very Bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Omg i haven't seen any company like this business. very bad customer service. suppose to received this parcel before christmas. They changed the status to attempt to deliver but i have been home all day before christmas and before new year, no one ever came to my property for delivery(CCTV checked). The parcel is still in the dock waiting for a driver to deliver. please DON'T ever use this company:(

SLOW WAY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

2 days to get 30km. Really - this is 2019 and one would hope for better service than that. In other couriers next day was the worst and same day when picked up early was possible.

Sydney

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Driver do not ring the bell or knock the door.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Fast-way is never wait for owner to open the door, they just put the notification card in the mail box and drive away! Very unprofessional!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Why would any Seller choose to use this courier?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I've had three parcel in three months delivered by Fastway, and each time they manage to make it a worse delivery process than the last. Multiple delays, empty promises, not ringing intercoms, parcels left outside the door where someone can easily steal them.

I live in an apartment complex, and I request a signature on delivery all the time. The last parcel I got delivered the Fastway courier left it at the front door without ringing the intercom or giving me a call, when I told him my name and number twice. Luckily a neighbour called me from the number written on the Fastway box, and told me there's a parcel waiting for me. The courier could've done the exact same thing, but chose not to.

The neighbour then went on to tell me the same thing happened to them multiple times with Fastway, and luckily there was another neighbour that gave them a call after seeing their box left outside the apartment complex. It's a bit sad really how unreliable and lazy this courier service is.

I don't know if it's the Fastway company that is causing these delays/bad service or the Fastway couriers themselves.

Regardless, there is a big problem, based off the thousands of one star reviews. And yet Seller's continue to use this service. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

To any Seller thinking of using Fastway: your product may be great, but if it can't be delivered to the customer without going through a painful courier process, then why would that customer buy off you again?

There are many other couriers that provide better accountability of your package, better tracking, better pick up points, and a faster service.

Never use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Absolutely disgraceful service. Package sent out for delivery 12 December. 15 attempts to contact company. Not a single response. After treats via email to contact the ACCC, package was delivered today. 26 days later! Do not use this service!!!

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Purchased my item on 28 Dec, yet to receive it. Then delivery guy left wrong collect card in my post box that wasn’t even intended for me! Had no clue where was my item and Customer service wasn’t even keen on helping me look for my item. She just put me on hold! Worst experience Ever

Dudley Park

Worst courier service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Well here it is 21 days since parcel sent, still no delivery what a joke, numerous emails, no reply, umpteen phone calls, no answer do not use this unprofessional company, should be closed down, 5 times have used them 5 times hassles.Only giving it one star as it goes no lower

• 4 helpful votes

Stupid company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I answered the door, went back to grab my key, 5 seconds later he was gone. Left a card that doesn't say where to pick up the parcel. What kind of service is that ?

Cheltenham

Minus stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Worst company in Australia, I will never again buy from a company that uses this delivery service.Waiting for 2 weeks, no delivery no communication even after several phone calls and emails, 2 redirect requests, no parcel and rude response when speaking on the phone. Email directly to a complaints email address, guess what no response.

Unhappy with delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I heard the Courier throw package on my doorstep breaking 1 of the items he left before I could confront him

• 4 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Don’t turn up when scheduled or at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I buy often online but i am now avoiding where possible any seller that uses Fastway. They rarely turn up as their tracking suggests and if you aren’t around they leave your order at an inconvenient pickup point but sometimes they dont even attempt delivery but I still get an email saying I wasn’t home. I have three security cameras that cover all approaches so the last time this “you weren’t home” happened when i was I went and checked the cameras not only for an hour each side of the supposed attempted drop off time but the whole working day and the Fastway van did not even travel down my street let alone enter the premises. Avoid them if possible.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Among the worst companies in Australia...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Overseas customer service that simply can't give accurate information about the current Australian couriers on your run and there is no way to have contact with the business in Australia, was given three numbers on three occasions to ex employees.... Most times I'm left a calling card when I'm home, I've caught them on several occasions and had one tell me it was much easier for him to leave a calling card and have me call up and organise a redelivery than to ring my doorbell...gobsmacked. What a s%^t company with a bunch of useless employees that don't ever have to answer to anyone. Avoid Fastway Couriers at all cost.

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

24 days to deliver a 2-5 day parcel 0 stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Poor service, poor delivery times, lost parcel, took nearly a month to send from QLD to SA, wouldn't take responsibility for the delay or a subsequent return. Will never use again. With one word, Sh*thouse. 0 stars.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Bad reviews, but worked for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Ordered a product through Catch's Marketplace from a supplier who used Fastway as their express courier. Purchased the product on Monday, was dispatched Tuesday and arrived Wednesday. Was skeptical based off the 1.2 score (woefully bad), but to my surprise I had zero issues.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Dusty, Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear from happy customers. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities, and I’m glad to see they have delivered... read more »

4 of 252 pages

I want photo evidence that my item was delivered #bn1002034299. I was home all day with clear view of front door open waiting for the item - driver never came!!. Lodged enquiry 6pm yesterday got no response. I check today status and what do you know all of a sudden status says delivered 12:45pm yesterday - what a load of bull. I want photo evidence of the item showing con note with my name on it including supplier name on parcel to prove it was my item including date and time of so called delivery.

NOT HAPPY JAN asked on Jan 08, 2019

Hi there,
I'm sorry to see this has occurred with your parcel.
If you have not already done so, please lodge an official enquiry with your local depot team via the form on our website https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will then be able to respond to you via the enquiry and ensure this is investigated as required.

Joshua

Wheres my parcel? I sent to Sydney on 28 Dec I track my parcel to Tamworth and then nothing it stop. I then rang fastways they said it should have been delivered. Still no parcel its been a week and abit (5 days17hrs) in transit So where is it? BN1002164163 My email is noelenecurd63@bigpond.com

Noelene asked on Jan 07, 2019

Hi there Noelene,
Thank you for your feedback, and apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have confirmed with the Sydney depot team that your parcel has now been completed for delivery, and I will be discussing your feedback further with them to ensure this does not occur again for future deliveries.

Kind Regards,
Joshua

Hi, I'm still waiting for my package VZ0002196033 from 11/12/18. Last update was 22/12/18 and it out on delivery. No miss calling card or message, I've have been calling 4 time, email 6 time. One email reply and call got through with they investigation on it, with no undated afterwards. It's a highly quality game fishing reel. You have ruined my 6 month planned fishing trip for the Christmas holiday which I forced to cancel the trip. It's one a lifetime trip.

Bill asked on Jan 07, 2019

Answer this

It seems "Joshua" has a rather high rate of answering these questions days later only after the delivery has been completed and not on the same day customers ask the question. It also appears "Joshua" spends an inordinate amount of time cutting and pasting automated responses rather than using that valuable time to locate and trace our items when requested.
I feel more sad emotion you missed a once in a lifetime fishing trip than Fastway (NoWay) would ever express.
Hopefully you get your delivery soon.

Hi there Bill,
Apologies for the delays with your parcel.
I have looked into your label and can see this is still scanned with the Sydney depot, who are looking into this matter and are currently working to ensure this is delivered as soon as possible.
They will be in touch with you directly once there is further information.

Kind Regards,