Filter By:
  • 11 helpful votes

Forged my signature!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

This company is disgraceful. They forged my signature on an ebay delivery. They have done this twice now and it makes me angry as i pay good money to have it delivered with signature. Customer service is ridiculous and non helpful. Shocking shocking service. Do not use!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible - call centre rep in phillipines told me may call not worthy of being escalated to her mana

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Didn't leaved proper details on card when I wasn't home to receive package or offer to leave package at door. Wont redeliver for 3 more days due to public holiday (in Sydney) and want to charge extra to redirect to my work address. Call centre rep wont escalate to her manager (never heard of such a position). Stick to Auspost who allow local pickup in your suburb if you aren't home to receive parcel.Not sure how a company doesn't show more flexibility I guess they think because they're B2B poor service wont hit their bottom line but filing reviews like this and poor reviews for ebay sellers using Fastcouriers services will eventually sink in and hit them where it hurts.

Auckland

Unreliable terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It took five days of constant phone calls to a call centre that had poor English, trying to get my parcel redelivered , since the driver couldn’t be bothered bringing it to the door, then when they finally did , they threw it over the gate to sit in the rain for the weekend.

Unprofessional service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Was home all day, driver ring bell and left collection card, not even wait for 20 second. I never refer fastway to anyone

Winmalee NSW

• 6 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Can we make that 0 stars? NO SERVICE Provided!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Oh My Goodness! Im afraid this is the Worst Courier "service" we have ever received ! Why ? This used to be such a good business when they started out many years ago, but now? have had several packages, disappear, then get held at a depot. The latest, seller said it was delivered, but it wasn't, Fastway has tracking online saying my parcel was in transit between Sydney and Sydney depot lol a MONTH ago!? still waiting ! have lodged an "online enquiry, three days ago........Nada Zip Diddly Squat ! OMG !!
My package WAS a birthday gift for a friend, AGH!

Fastway- No-Way!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Still waiting for my parcel....taking forever! they are a terrible company.. never use their poor service. I'm going to contact the ombudsman asap!

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Horrible delivery service i have ever seen, they are not even coming home and saying we couldn't find you at home.

Highly Recommend - NOT TO USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

My parcel was delivered to the wrong add with signature and name of some unknown person. After repeatedly contacting them, I finally was told it was lost but I have a cover therefore I shouldn't worry, I would never ever recommend or use their horrible service.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Delivey failed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I never had a good experience they always leave a card even when and let them know to leave the item inside the gate. There is no lock in the gate. They take it back to the depot and not to the nearby news agency. Zero stars to many bad experiences. 5 days still not delivered they leave a card Again.

Gold Coast

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Worst Courier Company In Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Trying to run a small business and Fastway continue to disappoint. The lies, the incompetent Courier Franchise managers who are meant to manage the drivers, the drivers take short cuts and don't return to depot at the end of the day to meet the interstate departures. I am just sorry I brought pre-paid labels and I have to use them until I run out. . DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Shocking

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Got a package delivered to work tracking goes like this, arrived at facility, on board for delivery, arrived at facility, out for delivery, 3 days was out for delivery with not 1 delivery attempt. Eventually attempted delivery to a work place at 5;30pm (closed), no delivery attempt til I emailed, then took 5 days to be on board for delivery. Basically taking my parcel for a long drive daily. If you can't deliver parcels in a timely manner get more staff or dont have the audacity to call yourselves "FASTway".

Shocking, useless franchise!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Still haven’t receive item! Still trying the get someone in customer service to sort it out!!
Seems to be offshore call centers operating it.

Useless delivery service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I got 2 things that were sent to me within the last 3 months using them. One got ‘lost’ on way to destination and magically turned up at local depot but instead of being delivered we had to pick it up. Very inconvenient!!! Especially when you pay for delivery. And now my current parcel got misdirected apparently when it was at my local depot, and a week later no new updates. Just ridiculous. Seems pretty useless for that to happen twice to one person in such a short time!!

Quakers Hill

• 5 helpful votes

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Claimed they tried delivery and I wasn't home (I am a retiree and home most of the time). No note at door or in letter box which told me they never showed up. I had to find out the hard way after weeks of waiting that the parcel was with their local agent.
Lazy and unethical courier driver who took the easy way out to deliver to local agent.

Newcastle

• 2 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Unbelievable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Not a customer but I watched today as a Fastaway courier stopped his van, got out walked over to the letterbox and put in a note. No attempt to deliver the item at all. Caught in the act!

Bundall

No problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

So far I have not a problem with this service.
All interstate deliveries very quick
No problems with my parcels

2 weeks sitting in depot

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Got an overseas parcel that only took 2 days to landed at melbourne. I did not know fastway will continue to handle my parcel. Now It's been 2 WEEKS! sitting in their depot. They tried to deliver 4 times but keep turning back to the depot without any reason. I've never have any problem like this with Auspost. Just to remind you guys, Don't you ever use this courier ever!

Joke of a business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Attempted to call the driver and also the depot to pickup a package, Was ignored by the call centre and was abused by the driver.
Disgusting service and being from the Transport game its businesses like this that give everyone a BAD NAME!!

Melbourne

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

They dont even try to deliver.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

This company doesn't even try to deliver. They claimed that they have attempted to deliver but they didn't actually deliver to you. The day they claimed attempted to deliver. I was at home.

2 Times already!!!!!! After that, they asked for $5.5 for re-deliver. I won't order any from ebay if they use Fastway as a courier and Groupon as they use Fastway too!!!!

• 6 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fail to deliver - we have something that belongs to you - come and get it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Delivery not completed. We have accepted a consignment addressed to you but refuse to deliver it. We're dumping it at the local petrol station, not our problem

4 of 220 pages

I have one stuff from eBay and seller already send that parcel through fastway courier but I need to change the address details. So what can I do?

Priya asked on Sep 15, 2018

Answer this

I suggest you call fastway courier.

Does Fastway also deliver into parcel lockers in Sydney CBD and if yes, where are they located? Paul M

Paul asked on Aug 29, 2018

Answer this

No they don't. I am still waiting for a delivery which has been in limbo for over a week, because they took on a delivery which was very clearly addressed to an Australia Post parcel locker. I am now in dispute with the business who claims to provide Australia Post as a shipping option, but used Fastway instead for my order. Fastway is just as pathetic - they accepted a delivery to an address that they refuse to deliver to. Never ever do business with them.

What does Failed Delivery - Remove mis-grouped parcel mean? I had a delivery due today and this is the status. We have been home all day, no card left, what is going on please

Dijenko asked on Aug 28, 2018

Answer this

try contacting "Fastway" if they can help good luck! If not, post it on line, we were going away, but lost 3 days to travel & relax. Wasn't driving 600k's for 1 or 2 days. Their return call answer is yet to arrive.
Good luck,