Terrible in everyway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Just don't use this service: poor tracking system and bad communication. Didn't do what they promised. Just doesn't work in every dimension.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jane, Sorry for what you've experienced with our service. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

North Parramatta

• 11 helpful votes

FastWay the LameWay Courier Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I have has numerous issues with FastWay. Driver never attempts to deliver, drops the goods at my local agent for pickup without leaving me a card. I have a parcel posted to me from Sydney on the 9/4 it is now 12/4, parcel has been in his van since 10/4. Driver does not answer his phone, when called from main office or myself. Main office said they will leave a note for him to deliver yesterday (11/4). Not delivered yet (12/4). I am avoiding suppliers who use FastWay from now on. Unacceptable level of service.

Update: Finally Delivered 13/04. Wow 5 working days to deliver from Alexandria to Parramatta. Well done Fastway Couriers.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, Really sorry about this. Every delivery is important to us. A late delivery like this is outside of our customer service standards. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Unreliable, disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Was told my parcel will arrive today; waited whole day; no parcel, no updates, nothing but a broken promise. Very disappointing.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Wen, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not haven't already done so, please provide a tracking number via private message so I can review this for you. - Amy

Carlingford

Terrible service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I have order a parcel collect 2 days ago and there is no courier show up, no one answer the phone call, no one reply my message. Extremely terrible service ever....

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Leon, Sorry about this. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Extremely poor service. Use anybody else if you want to het your parcels, goods , documents etc. 8 t

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Use a donkey they are more reliable. Nine working days, Slacks Creek too Capalaba. Pathetic effort. Ring the office nothing but lip service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Matt, Sorry to hear about your experience with Fastway. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Never again, the absolute worst!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Was not aware that the company I ordered from was using Fastway as there would have been no hope in hell I would have opted for courier service if they had stated this company. I have NEVER had a positive experience with this company and have always ended up chasing up my parcels for days and get kept on hold when I call for ages. Their drivers are incompetent and their lack of service always prevalent in my experiences. From here on in I will ask a company what courier service they use and if it is FASTWAY (SLOWAY would be more appropriate) I will FASTRACK my business somewhere else. How they stay in business I have no idea because they have NO IDEA how to run a successful one. And NO, NEVER would I invest in one of your franchises.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Voula, Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and services for customers. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

Hi Amy, I really do wish your company does improve both its technology and services because it is very frustrating, wastes a lot of the customer's time chasing up their package and those long waits... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

They were alright

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I ordered some stuff off shopping express and it came 4 days later. They sent me an email saying my parcel was coming today and I was home but it never came. They just left a card and delivered it to the nearest post office. I don’t understand why they can’t come and knock on the door?

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Gianni, A calling card should only be left once an attempt to deliver has been made, and your courier has evidently not followed our procedure. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Terrible service. Extremely SLOW and always LATE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Experiences with Fastway couriers has always been substandard. They are very slow, and always over a week late, sometimes more. Last delivery from slow way, we had to collect. They left a card in the letterbox on a SATURDAY. One star rating is far too high. Always had to chase them up re deliveries.
We request now, with online purchases, that our purchases are not to be sent with slow way couriers.
Waiting on a parcel from an online purchase, the company was supposed to send the purchase with their own delivery people.
Discovered it was sent with fastway (slow way) Furious to say the least. Still waiting on that purchase to arrive, (yes it is overdue) will not be purchasing from that company again. Won't purchase from any company that uses fastway.
They should change their name to slow way. Motto should be - exceptionally bad service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the feedback. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. If there is any... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Impossible to contact

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I am waiting for my package to arrive. I live out of town so was trying to find out when they may deliver. Only to find out my nearest depot is in Melbourne. I live in Warragul. I phone them after being dropped off after 10 minutes on hold I sent them a message via Facebook no response. I have rung back trying to get an answer only to be told by their automated voice I would be on hold for 12 minutes. This company is as bad as Startrack bumbling incompetent..From today on I will not deal with any company who chose to use this business. I need my package and can not wait at home for them to decided to deliver it. I will incur a re-delivery fee if I am not home to accept the parcel. This Is not fair. I glad to say that the Couriers have taken the time and effort which does seem to have been a substancial to find my items. I am hoping they will be delivered today by Aus Post.

Sydney

• 5 helpful votes

So slow and irresponsible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

By now haven't received my package. The customer service are helpless. Only take your quiry and did nothing really help. If I called today, I have to call next day to check my query the day before and they promised to act ant then another day by, nothing happened. Damm it, have to call them tomorrow. They subcontract to blu courier and what the hell are they I never receive call or see them. The only info is by online tracking. So disappointing. It was dispatched on 3/4 and by today they haven't got it. See my tracking record: 03 Apr 10:36
Dispatched
Your parcel was picked up.
03 Apr 11:50
In Transit
Your parcel is at the delivery depot ready for delivery in the next available cycle.
03 Apr 13:01
03 Apr 13:01
04 Apr 11:00
In Transit
Your parcel has returned to the courier bay and will be ready for delivery in the next available cycle
04 Apr 14:56
In Transit
Your parcel is onboard with a Courier Franchisee and is in transit to a BLU courier for delivery
04 Apr 14:56
Delivered
Parcel delivered to a Blu Courier and will be delivered in the next delivery cycle
05 Apr 10:36
05 Apr 15:19
Attempted Delivery
We tried to deliver your parcel however - no one was available. We'll drop your parcel at the nearest Parcel Connect agent. There will be another message below this once the courier has dropped it off
05 Apr 15:19
Attempted Delivery
05 Apr 18:35
Exception
The courier was unable to deliver the parcel, the address as it appears on the parcel is unclear. The courier has returned the parcel to the depot to obtain a new delivery instruction.
09 Apr 08:42

• 3 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 24 helpful votes
Private message

Fastway are a terrible courier company.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

A parcel was to be delivered to us over 3 weeks ago. Tracking advice kept telling us it would be delivered that day or the next. Daily calls to Fastway continued for 3 weeks with lots of promises but no result. Even offering to go personally to the depot to pick up the parcel was impossible to organize.
Finally today we were notified that the parcel is lost.
We cannot understand why any company would choose Fastway to deliver their goods.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi John, I do apologise for what you’ve experienced with our service. Sorry to hear that your item is lost. The claims process ensures you're at least financially compensated for your loss. - Amy

Yes, but I am not impressed that I have to get the sender to initiate the claim. Fastway just need to overhaul their system so this doesn't happen in the future. 1 star rating says it all.

Six days, phone calls, No Delivery, just lies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Six days of false promises, demands by them, lies about making attempts, so didn't, lost product, lost six days sitting at home waiting, Lost money. Apparently, they are So busy. Honestly, this company should be BANNED from messing with people.
Never trust this bunch of lying drop kicks with your time and money

• 3 comments
Private message

Worst courier company - can’t get my item!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I had an item attempted delivery without any notification and received no contact to say they had tried. When I contacted the sender they gave me the Mabel number so I could investigate. I emailed and called to see if I could pick it up same day from their depot, they said no, need 24 hours notice. I organized a redelivery, and arranged for my partner to take the day off work to receive it. It didn’t come! I called the service number and they said they had no idea why, but they couldn’t help me, said I need to submit an online query to get it sorted. The problem is nobody has replied to my query from the email about picking it up, so I can’t even submit a query about why it wasn’t delivered and organize another redelivery or redirect! It’s just sitting at their depot and nobody will help me!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Michael, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

4Z0006767271

In further proof of your terrible service, this was delivered to an address that was not the original address it was supposed to be sent to, which I also had it redelivered to on the scheduled day,... read more »

Sunnybank Hills

This company is garbage

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Here is yet another serious complaint about this out of Touch Company. Do not use Fastway Couriers for any reason. I have had 3 major issues with them over a year or so. Every parcel they clime they try to deliver they leave a calling card and say no one was home. On all occasions this was not true, the driver is a lyre.
This is a common practice with their drivers, just look at their face book page and other complaints websites like not good enough etc and there are hundreds of serious complaints about this company.
This is what happened to me. They came to my house 14 days ago to deliver a parcel, they clime no one was home which is crap someone was there. They left a calling card saying they took it to some shopping centre for me to collect. I have filled out there permission to leave form before but they don’t care about this as they still clamed no one was home. Even if no one was home they have got a current authority to leave in a specified place form and are required to leave no matter what the conditions are. Since that day I have tried to call them but they won’t answer their phone, I have sent 4 online complaints about this and 6 or so emails. The exact words from the first email I sent was, sorry I can’t help you, contact Melbourne, I did and there reply was What is the tracking number. I replied with the number and there reply was we sent your request to the Brisbane depot. This was the last time they contacted me 6 days ago. I have tried contacting them since with no answer, in these email replies they sent there was no hello, thank you of name on them just what I said above. They refuse to answer my complaints and questions.
This company should be boycotted if possible, there are many good companies out there looking for customers. This mob don’t care about other people, they refuse to help. My parcel has probably been sent back to where I bought it from; they won’t even tell me this. Everyone involved in this should be sacked. They also should change their name as suggested by someone else earlier; maybe We refuse to deliver couriers.
I payed to have this delivered.

Private message

Fastway = hang up fast when customer enquire about delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Package sits at depot waiting for "next available cycle" for days, whatever that means. Rang up lunch time and was told it will be organised for next day delivery between 8.30 am to 5.30pm. Checked again the next day, different person took the call and said because yesterday I called in the afternoon it cannot go for delivery in the morning. Check again after 1.30pm IF it will be delivered today. Took day off to wait for this parcel and no delivery after "organising" it? seriously? I would give negative star if such option exist. This is rubbish, cbd location and takes days just to "organise" delivery really? The master franchise should crack down on these hopeless people. Hanged up rudely when clients call to check on delivery.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Dee, Sorry for the delay. If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. - Amy

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Do not use this company at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

2 times deliver our parcel to a totally wrong store , wrong street, even the label one the parcel says the exact shop name, but no! Have to be wrong!!
And we are sitting here wondering where is our parcel for months! !!!!
Worst delivery company we have ever experienced, please shut down quickly, so people can get their parcel delivered through other companies

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Alice, Truly sorry about this. If you'd like to provide feedback, please provide your label number so this can be forwarded to the relevant department. - Amy

• 4 helpful votes

Still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Ordered a item off eBay was meant to be delivered on the 5th of April, this is now the 13th and still no delivery have tried calling them directly only to be put on hold for more than 20 mins even when you do get through to a customer service rep they ask if your the receiver or sender if you say receiver they put you on hold with no intentions of coming back, based on the other reviews i am seeing here i cant imagine how these guys are still in business absolutely disgraceful service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Jeremy, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? I'll do my best to assist. This all depends on what your the current status is of your item. - Amy

Ryde, NSW

Verified Customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I ordered a package from Amazon who promptly dispatched it from the USA. It arrived in Australia on March 27. On March 28, I got a message saying a delivery had been "attempted". But this was just lie #1. The Fastway tracking system says "The depot has called the recipient of the parcel." - This is lie#2 - I called them and verified my address as No 289, 2 hrs AFTER they supposedly called me, on March 29. I called again on April 4, and was told they had decided to change my delivery address No 299 (WHY???) and they were going to contact the courier urgently and have it redirected. It didn't come. I rang again on April 6, and re-confirmed my address, with a promise that someone would call me (of course that never happened - lie#3). Today (April 9 - 7 business days after it should have been delivered), a message appeared saving the parcel had been delivered. That was lie#4. After yet another phone call, we found it had been delivered to No 299. (WHY???). 7 Business days and 4 phone calls to get a parcel delivered, and then delivered to the wrong address! Unforgivable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, Can I confirm whether you have been in touch with the local depot to get this current issue sorted? If not, can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

Private message

whats the point of paying for a courier service ???

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

after waiting for a parcel to come from Sydney and taking 8 working days. I heard a faint call from the front gate, no attempt to come to front door, I then saw driver rushing off (with no parcel in his hand) to his vehicle 20m's away. I saw parcel connect notice in my letterbox. I rang News agent who then claimed they have no connection with Fastway and any complaints would have to dealt through them. SO no responsibility through that vendor taken. I then discovered you can ring through to driver from the webpage function, so i managed after 3 attempts finally get the driver to answer his mobile phone. Driver then said he was 20 mins away and could not return until this afternoon. If driver had taken the extra 15 secs to knock on the door he would have saved all this drama. I believe the driver did not expect to deliver and had the non delivery notice in his hand to drop and run. So i now have to waste my time and hope that a parcel will be delivered or now run around to pick up something that shold have been done right the first time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Clancy, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

Go away, I wasted hours waiting for a re delivery simply because a driver couldnt be bothered knocking on my front door and instead called from the street approx 10m away. You deliberately have a p... read more »

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

Perfect company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Very fast shipping from Sidney to Melbourne. Just 2 days. Good service. More early than i was expecting . AAAA++++

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for the positive review, Johnny! - Amy

4 of 178 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble