Filter By:

Did not deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I had been tracking a parcel- a gift for my son’s 30th birthday, and saw it had arrived at our local depot 5 days prior so I assumed it would be delivered within the next couple of days. It was not! I received notification 7 days later that the package was on it’s way and next time I looked at my email it said sorry I missed you and the package was taken back to the depot! I was in the kitchen cleaning and there is no way I would not have heard a knock at the door. I rang the depot immediately after I saw the notification. They were not at all helpful and despite my protests the package did not arrive that day! I would never recommend this company- their service and communication are abysmal!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Do not use fastway bendigo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I was just abused by the office lady in Bendigo when asking questions about the process to lodge a claim for a damaged parcel. FASTWAY broke my parcel and are now abusing ME for trying to verify that I am following the right procedure!! INSANE!! I would definitely NOT recommend this service to ANYONE. By far the WORST customer service.

Don't ever use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Supplied with tracking information, however it isnt helping one bit! PATHETIC! They didnt even attempt to deliver first time and have no shame to say they left a calling card. Liars!!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Late of delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

On the tracking website, it shows that my parcel was pick up on Monday (24/9) in Melbourne and "on board - your parcel is ready for delivery.26/09/2018. 13:32:50" in Sydney". At 17:00:24, it showed that " Your Parcel is ready for delivery to you in the next 24 hours". Then at 21:02:42 on the same day (26/9) it said: "We apologise but your parcel couldn't be delivered today. It will be delivered in the next delivery cycle.". This time, i thought it's too late for delivery so maybe it will come tmr. But it didn't. Next day, Thursday 28/9, I chat with them via FB and said that "I will escalate to the courier franchise manager. Is someone home tomorrow to sign"..Yeah thought will come today, but until 3 pm still no delivery. Contacted again via Fb, they said "your parcel not on board for delivery today. I will need to lodge an enquiry for you. Can you please provide the description of the goods." and "The parcel was given to a blu courier on Wednesday and still not delivered. Passed the standards." I recognised Monday is public holiday. They said already lodge an investigation and will answer me asap. That is ridiculous. So Dont know when i can receive my parcel. Very bad delivery services.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fail to deliver and leave a note

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Fail to deliver, no note left. Only found out after calling them and it goes to next week delivery. Very poor service.

Never received package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

I ordered a product on 11th July 2018, it was meant to be delivered on 19th July 2018 but simply never arrived. After numerous phone calls to Fastway, desperate emails to the company I purchased from, even a replacement product being sent, I simply never received my package (or the replacement one either). Every time I called Fastway (7-8 times in total) I was lied to and told my product would be delivered the next day - it simply never arrived and I lost the money I spent. They refuse to even attempt to resolve the issue, I believe they are frauds and deliberately stealing from customers, either by keeping packages, or accepting money for delivery work they never attempt. I encourage everyone to make a complaint through Fair Trading NSW as I have now done, to help get this company shut down for good.

Nedlands WA

• 3 comments

Snailway not fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

So far it has taken 15 days for a 1 Kg parcel to get from Melbourne to an inner Perth suburb. I am told that the parcel will finally arrive today. This is significantly in excess of the time taken by any other carrier in the past.
I phoned to make a complaint and was told by a person in the Philippines that I could not make a complaint or talk to their complaints department. What sort of an organization is this?

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

They dont deliver only drop off at local agent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

I buy heaps of stuff on ebay whenever fastway is involved they dont even attempt to deliver it, only drop it off at local agent, they are the worst by far, pathetic.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 11 helpful votes

Forged my signature!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

This company is disgraceful. They forged my signature on an ebay delivery. They have done this twice now and it makes me angry as i pay good money to have it delivered with signature. Customer service is ridiculous and non helpful. Shocking shocking service. Do not use!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible - call centre rep in phillipines told me may call not worthy of being escalated to her mana

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Didn't leaved proper details on card when I wasn't home to receive package or offer to leave package at door. Wont redeliver for 3 more days due to public holiday (in Sydney) and want to charge extra to redirect to my work address. Call centre rep wont escalate to her manager (never heard of such a position). Stick to Auspost who allow local pickup in your suburb if you aren't home to receive parcel.Not sure how a company doesn't show more flexibility I guess they think because they're B2B poor service wont hit their bottom line but filing reviews like this and poor reviews for ebay sellers using Fastcouriers services will eventually sink in and hit them where it hurts.

Auckland

Unreliable terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It took five days of constant phone calls to a call centre that had poor English, trying to get my parcel redelivered , since the driver couldn’t be bothered bringing it to the door, then when they finally did , they threw it over the gate to sit in the rain for the weekend.

Unprofessional service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Was home all day, driver ring bell and left collection card, not even wait for 20 second. I never refer fastway to anyone

Winmalee NSW

• 6 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Can we make that 0 stars? NO SERVICE Provided!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Oh My Goodness! Im afraid this is the Worst Courier "service" we have ever received ! Why ? This used to be such a good business when they started out many years ago, but now? have had several packages, disappear, then get held at a depot. The latest, seller said it was delivered, but it wasn't, Fastway has tracking online saying my parcel was in transit between Sydney and Sydney depot lol a MONTH ago!? still waiting ! have lodged an "online enquiry, three days ago........Nada Zip Diddly Squat ! OMG !!
My package WAS a birthday gift for a friend, AGH!

Fastway- No-Way!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Still waiting for my parcel....taking forever! they are a terrible company.. never use their poor service. I'm going to contact the ombudsman asap!

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Horrible delivery service i have ever seen, they are not even coming home and saying we couldn't find you at home.

Highly Recommend - NOT TO USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

My parcel was delivered to the wrong add with signature and name of some unknown person. After repeatedly contacting them, I finally was told it was lost but I have a cover therefore I shouldn't worry, I would never ever recommend or use their horrible service.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Delivey failed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I never had a good experience they always leave a card even when and let them know to leave the item inside the gate. There is no lock in the gate. They take it back to the depot and not to the nearby news agency. Zero stars to many bad experiences. 5 days still not delivered they leave a card Again.

Gold Coast

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Worst Courier Company In Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Trying to run a small business and Fastway continue to disappoint. The lies, the incompetent Courier Franchise managers who are meant to manage the drivers, the drivers take short cuts and don't return to depot at the end of the day to meet the interstate departures. I am just sorry I brought pre-paid labels and I have to use them until I run out. . DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Shocking

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Got a package delivered to work tracking goes like this, arrived at facility, on board for delivery, arrived at facility, out for delivery, 3 days was out for delivery with not 1 delivery attempt. Eventually attempted delivery to a work place at 5;30pm (closed), no delivery attempt til I emailed, then took 5 days to be on board for delivery. Basically taking my parcel for a long drive daily. If you can't deliver parcels in a timely manner get more staff or dont have the audacity to call yourselves "FASTway".

Shocking, useless franchise!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Still haven’t receive item! Still trying the get someone in customer service to sort it out!!
Seems to be offshore call centers operating it.

5 of 222 pages