Filter By:

Westmead

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Never deliver though everyone at home

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I had terrible experience with this nasty service many times. They always write that we tried to deliver and unsuccessful and in reality they never deliver. Though my family as at home all day for last couple days, they mentioned failed to deliver. Its cheap trick from them so that people will collect From their depot and save the costs delivering. Dont know why the eretailers choss this worst courier service

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your feedback Venkata and apologies for the frustrating experience. Our couriers do endeavour to deliver parcels on time and I’m sorry to hear that there has been such poor communication... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Really terribly bad. I hope they go out of business.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

After delivering someone else's package (left at my door), my package was marked as delivered and fastway refused to do anything. I returned the wrong package, and they said they'd fix the problem, but they didn't even remove the delivered status from the tracking, so basically all parties refuse to do anything. They even applied another fake delivery attempt to the tracking system at the very moment I returned the wrong package (why would they try to deliver a delivered package) and cannot find mine now. My package is lost. Anyone seeing the joke of a counter they have can see that it's all a joke to them. I've been lied to my face by these guys. They really, really don't give a stuff. It has been weeks of hell trying to fix this problem and Fastway (and others (ebay/Paypal/DHL/AMS)) don't care either - because Fastway says my package has been delivered and won't take that off the system). Clearly a normal day at work. Avoid at all costs.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. ... read more »

Your apology is another insult when you won't remove the fake delivered status to my package. Clearly you don't care about anything but profit. I'd never heard of you guys before you stuffed this up, and I hope I never hear your name again.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Not a great experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Here is my experience to deliver parcel from Sydney to Sydney.
Parcel picked up by FastWay and in their Sydney Depot on Thursday.
Onboard for delivery to Monday.
No one was at home when delivery was attempted, note left and email received.
Re-arranged the delivery online for Wednesday (48 hours notice). Received an email confirmation.
Stayed to work from home on Wednesday. In the morning checked the status online, which said that the parcel is still at depot awaiting instructions for re-delivery (which was submitted 48 hours ago).
Called the customer service, which informed me that the paper work was collected which means parcel is most likely on-board for delivery and not to worry because the system is updated mid day (i.e. with a delay).
Around mid day online status tracking was updated to ready to be delivered in the next cycle. Called customer service again and they said parcel is not coming that day, will probably come the next day (when there is no one at home). I informed them that no one will be at home and requested to drop the parcel to the nearest pop shop. They arranged and said they will drop the parcel but only after they attempt delivery to original address (which will fail anyway).
Next day the status at mid day has been updated to on-board for delivery. Tried to call the driver listed on the web site that covers my area, he said parcel its not in his run and sent me the mobile of the other driver. Other driver didn't respond.
Called customer service, they have no exact knowledge of the status, but say will receive an email when parcel is left for pick up.
I hope I will get the item at the end...
In summary, this is very inefficient service. Due to obvious lack of organization and good IT system FastWay is wasting a lot of energy to deal with simple situations which is very frustrating customer experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Waitman, thanks for sharing your experience. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is importan... read more »

Perth

One Star is too Much to give this company should be a big fat ZERO

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Disgusting, No customer service quality at all, parcels do NOT get delivered when they are supposed to and when you call or submit an online inquiry no one can give you a honest straight forward answer. Tracking information NOT up to date total waste of time. AVOID use another service! Can't believe Fastway is still in business.
The level of incompetence seems to be Australia wide.
Well I am very happy to inform you that I won't be dealing with you anymore, have spoken to my supplier and my parcels will now be coming with another company! Thank goodness for that, I won't have to deal with this incompetent company again. We as customers deserve so much better!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Lyn, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. At Fastway Couriers, we strive to continually improve and upgrade our service, and in this regard... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Slow Rubbish businesses

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Slowest delivery! You call them they tell you nothing The item was coming from Sydney to Canberra 6 days later tracking said the item is in Tamworth.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your feedback Jp19. Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and services for customers. We take all feedback seriously and discuss it re... read more »

Sydney

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Bad communication within the company, poor delivery service, misleading information on website

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

If you missed the initial delivery and are not flexible like me, dealing with them will be a nightmare.

My parcel was due to be delivered on the 19th June. The courier driver texted me in advance to notify me about it and I simply replied back and told him that no one was at home and not to leave parcel at door. Driver then sent me an image of my "calling card" via MMS for pick up at their depot. I thought, at that time, wow! Not bad. Driver was being very responsible.

I went home and open my letter box - found no physical calling card in there. Oh well, I thought to myself, going environmental friendly now. All I have now is an image of the card. I then logged onto their website to see what options I have.

Depot: Opening hours 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Sat-Sun, Closed. As I work full time, this is not an option.
Parcel Connect Agent: Your parcel can be re-directed to your local Parcel Connect agent and you can collect it at a time that suits you. Ok, cool. I'll go with this option then. I thought.

Called Fastway the following day. Lady was being very friendly and assured that the parcel should be at my closest parcel connect agent in 2 days time. 2 days, I can wait.

Two days later, I tracked my parcel and it was still sitting in the depot. I thought I'll give them another day before I call in. Another day went by, my parcel was still sitting in the depot. I panicked. I thought I wasn't clear in my previous phone call. Called in again and I was assured that my request has been received and it has been organised. A week has gone by since my initial phone call. Called them again, and was told that they will escalate my request via email. At the same time, I complaint to the customer service on how inefficient they are.

And then ANOTHER WEEK went by. Called in again with frustration. The lady told me that she can see my previous communications in their record but she wasn't sure what was going on and will escalate this. Once again, I complaint to her how disappointed I was with their service.

I have already lost counts on how many times I called them to follow things up. This is clearly poor communication within the company!

Anyway, back to my parcel, the lady I spoke to yesterday texted me saying that there is no parcel connect agent within my area and thus it can't be dropped off. I was surprised because from their parcel connection agent locator, I see one that is only under 2km away from us. So I had to call Fastway again to check on what was happening. Customer service told me that it wasn't up to them where the courier driver drop the parcel. If the driver said there is no parcel connect agent within the area, the parcel will need to go back to the depot. I then asked about the parcel connect agent locator. She told me that parcel connect agent might not be up to date and is no longer part of them! No longer part of them!?! Why do you still have it in the website then? And why are you telling me after 2 weeks? Why can't you tell me on my first call? Or second call? Or third call?

Where is my parcel now? As of today, 5th July, it is still sitting in the depot waiting for instructions.

So much for paying 100 dollars for the delivery of this parcel (5.5kg). The items that I bought was cheaper than the freight!

Updated: I had enough of this. Took half a day off work to pick my parcel up from the depot. I no longer want to deal with them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi C.T., I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our phone customer support team. The operator should’ve offered you the support you needed with tracking and organising redelivery of your deli... read more »

Hi Joshua, your customer support is not the best but they are nice people (except for the last phone call where the lady hung up on me). The main problem is the lack of communication within your co... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Worst ever!!! Lost my parcel and hung up on me 2

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Never use this firm. They are horrible. They lost my parcel and put the blame on their franchise saying they work SEPARATELY!! They have your name mate! And when I tried to call them and tell about my problem they hung up on me twice!! So unprofessional! Stay away from this firm.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Lara, Sorry to see you had a poor experience with Fastway Couriers. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. We hope you will util... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Worst ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Do not work with them, they will never deliver. I had the worst experience. Please do not simply assume they will bring the package, they won't. And if they do it will be delivered to a person who you do not know.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. Please feel free to respond with your label and detai... read more »

Brisbane

Worse than Australia Post

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Parcels just sit in the depot until they feel like picking them up to deliver, regardless of delivery time frames. Called and asked why my package is still sitting in the depot well after it should have been delivered and was told there was absolutely no reason for it, yet here I sit still without my package and having heard nothing else from Fastway about when the hell they're going to bother delivering it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Shayla, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and ... read more »

Springwood

• 4 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible couriers and even worse customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Absolutely the worst couriers in the country.

Long delivery times and non-existent tracking. Even worse than this is the absolutely atrocious 'customer service', if you can even call it that. There really isn't any point calling them, the only thing you'll achieve is wasting your time and ending up in the exact same place as before.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Craig, I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our phone customer support team. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. We hope ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

I could go on and on

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I'm tired of apologizing to my customers because of this mobs failings. You can't get in contact with people involved with the constant screw ups and they are very reluctant to help solve issues unless you push them.
In the end it's usually a dead end with no real solution.
My driver is great. Their system fails.
So happy to use what's left of my tickets and move on.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Casey, Thanks for getting in touch. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. Everything you’ve shared will be passed on to the st... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Do not deliver as stated

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Twice I've ordered from shops that use Fastway couriers. Both times they delivered to a drop-off point when they specifically state delivery would be to my home. I even watched the live tracking and saw the delivery van drive past my residence. I was home the whole time and there was no attempt to deliver, and they had the gall to send an email with "Sorry we missed you when we tried to deliver your parcel."

If they'd just stated they weren't delivering to my home and let me choose the drop-off point I wouldn't be so disappointed, but it's the lack of communication and lies that gets me.

I've decided not to purchase from any stores that use Fastway from now on.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Pat, Thank you for your feedback. Every delivery is very important to us and we’re always looking to improve our technology and services for customers. We hope you will utilise our services agai... read more »

Sydney

Don’t use Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Box of wine left on Footpath on main road, never received by me obviously, no apology or acknowledgement from Fastway

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Leonie, Thank you for your feedback. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. Please feel free to respond with your label and deta... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Never use this courier company!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

There is a good reason this company has such a poor star rating, and here are a few more.

1. Lying about attempted delivers. They claimed that they tried to deliver an item to my house, they didn't.
I was home all day and have a surveillance camera at my front door ( I told them I had recorded footage ). I rang them and they told me there was nothing they could do.

2. Attempting a re-delivery. This is the fourth day in a row that I was told the item would be dispatched today. I spent another 30 minutes on hold today only to be told "maybe Monday, and there is nothing more we can do."

3. Requesting to speak to a manager on team leader. Apparently, there was no one I can speak to other than the person who answers my call and guesses what? There is nothing they can do. This happened for all 5 of my phone calls.

I still don't have my package and there is nothing I can do about it. So if you want to be at the mercy of an incompetent courier company then use these guys.

but if not,

Never use this courier company!!!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Daniel, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. At Fastway Couriers, we strive to continually improve and upgrade our service, and in this reg... read more »

If you spent half as much time improving your business as you do apologising to the hundreds of unhappy customers you might find that it would resemble more of a courier comply than a circus! Your ... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 6 questions
  • 22 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Extremely slow and unprofessional service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I am extremely disappointed with their service. First they simply dropped the calling card into my letterbox instead of actually trying to deliver the parcel. My mom and my wife were at home and waiting for the parcel on that day. No one tried to deliver the parcel.
On the same day i requested the redelivery and was given date and time but still no one came to deliver my parcel.
Now this is the third time i requested the redelivery today but i have no hope at all that they will even try to deliver it as promised.

Calling card no: CCA1001144763

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your feedback Achilles and apologies for the frustrating experience. Our couriers do endeavour to deliver parcels on time and I’m sorry to hear that there has been such poor communicati... read more »

• 17 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Why are these people still in business?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Need to add my 2 cents worth to everybody else's tale of woe. For the last 4 years here in Tasmania we have had enormous problems with Fastways. The basic problem from start to finish is that they accept parcels from vendors on the mainland, transport them to Launceston and then refuse to deliver them. They usually ring and tell us they won't deliver it and start talking about dropping it off somewhere to pick up, not an agent or depot, just some shop or garage, no security, no comeback if it isn't there. We are only 2.5 Km from our local PO, in a large town so they can't claim remote location.
Their next ploy when I tell them no, and inform the vendor so he can deal with them, is to refuse to return it to the vendor and demand extra payment from him to give it to another courier to deliver. The last time that happened we didn't see the parcel for days, until my wife spotted it one day driving out the gate, it had been thrown into the grass outside our gate. They couldn't even be bothered to bring it in!
I now have to specifically ask every vendor I intend dealing with if they intend using Fastways, and if they do we have to either change that or I don't deal with them.
Every other courier/freight company in Tassie has no problem delivering to us, just Fastways, not only that, they're slower than all the others as well. What I find amazing, given the atrocious review score here on ProductReview, is why anyone would bother using them?

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Tropic, Sorry to see you had a poor experience with Fastway Couriers. Everything you’ve shared will be passed on to the staff involved to improve their communication with receivers. We hope you... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible Service and Customer Service - worst delivery experience to date!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I was expecting a delivery on from Fastway and the first attempted delivery I was not home. So I arranged for it to be delivered a few days later when I was home all day. I waited and finally, by evening I went out and received a card saying attempted delivery was close to 6 pm. I was told the delivery times are between 8:00 am - 5 pm, while accepting that exact times cannot be predicted within that time range if Fastway is going to be delivered after hours notification should be made. After arranging another date, Fastway then attempted to deliver on the wrong date which they acknowledged and I have emails to confirm this, we arranged a new date that I would be home.

Not hearing back from them on the day I was expecting my delivery I called in and spoke to Leah, who was rude and stroppy and told me that because attempted delivery was made twice, my delivery had not been put on the truck because I had to pay a redirection fee. None of which was mentioned to me before on requesting to chat with her manager about it. I was told he was unable to do this and I had to send her an email, who knows if it will even get forwarded on. Never in my life have I come across such appalling service.
I have now been waiting for over a week for my delivery!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Dianne, I'm sorry to see you have encountered such an overall poor experience with our service and customer support staff. I want to make sure your case and feedback is forwarded to the co... read more »

sydney

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Amazingly bad - Amazon won't survive in Australia if they continue to use this service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Package arrived in Australia but sat in their depot for four days. I had to threaten raising the issue with NSW Fair Trading, and then my package arrived badly damaged. Genuinely insane that Amazon, or anyone, use this company. Avoid at all costs, and if you end up with your parcel in their hands, get on their case ASAP and pray that they don't destroy it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Thanks for your feedback Ketan. I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. I ca... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

3rd time worst experience !!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

So on 3 different occasions now I have had parcels ‘delivered’ by fastway!!! NEVER ONCE have they knocked at my door just simply send me a text to say my parcel is at a shop 45 mins walk from my home!!! This now means it is going to take me 1 hour 30 to collect something I paid extra for express delivery to my door !! Try calling but they do not understand you and say ‘we will pass this feedback on’ I’ve worked in call centres for years the feedback does not get passed anywhere!! Would strongly advise against this awful company.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi there Shan, We appreciate your feedback, and apologise for the poor service you have encountered. At Fastway Couriers, we strive to continually improve and upgrade our service, and in this regar... read more »

Adelaide

• 5 comments
  • 14 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Charged for Delivery... but you need to go get it...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Similar to Toll... they dont bother to deliver your ordered products... use at your own peril and to your customers pain...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Duicie76, Thank you for your feedback. We are always endeavouring to improve our services, and in this manner, all feedback is important to us. Please feel free to respond with your label and de... read more »

5 of 199 pages

How can a delivery status be ‘on board for delivery’ three days in a row and still not arrive?

Simon L asked on Jul 19, 2018

Hi Simon,
This certainly should not be happening.
If you could please private message e with your label number, I will be more than happy to look into this further.

Kind regards,
Joshua

they lie about onboard for delivery, I have the same issue, they are not to be trusted

Hi, what are the different statuses that you get when using fastway tracking. My order was shipped on the 14/6 and is still sitting on 'Your order has been lodged with Fastway', which it has been like that for more than 10 days now. After contacting Fastway they say that they have 7-10 business days to deliver the package, but if it still is not in transit yet, how is that a possibility? The tracking number is BN1001084060 and it is being sent to Perth.

TLF asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Chances are it has been given to a third party delivery service to complete the delivery e.g Australia Post. The changeover and the fact that Aust Post don't consider the parcels as highly as their own means a slow delivery and no tracking. You can however contact your local depot and they should be able to provide you with tracking for your parcel with Aust Post and an ETA.

It's an absolute joke. I ordered off EBay and they "apparently" tried to deliver the package and then I get left a card. I tried to find out depot address to no avail. Got told I have to pay money to redirect etc. Then it said would be delivered 2 days later....nope!! Nopw a whole week waiting for something I really needed by the weekend after a week! What a joke this company is. Reviews speak volumes.

Our Urgent parcel was picked up by "Fastway" in NSW on 17th of May for delivery 3 days later in South Aust. It still hasn't arrived and tracking indicates it left Sydney went straight through Adelaide and ended up in Perth. Then left Perth back past Adelaide and back to Sydney. They now indicate that it won't be here until June 4th? Having read many of the reviews on this company it seems that no one takes any responsibility for service delivery issues: My Question: How do we get a contact to those supposedly in charge of this Fastway!! Company to give them some customer satisfaction report, and let them know that we will never deal with them again?

Ash asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

I would recommend to call them; however, the communication of this company is poor and they are adept at spinning lies
In the future - I would highly recommend you use a different courier company
I'm actually surprised this courier company is still going

I would highly recommend not to take the other answers advice - try dealing directly with the company and if all else fails : feel free to contact the australian consumers assistance commission ( accc for short )

Thanks Guys for the info:
Our parcel finally arrived.
Ash