Worst Courier Service Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I live down a driveway with several other houses. More than enough room to turn around, and someone is home 24/7. The driver never ever attempts delivery, simply leaves the Collection Notice in the letter box and drives off.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Nic, It’s Fastway Couriers policy that our drivers only leave a calling card if the customer isn’t home. I understand your frustration, as this clearly hasn’t been your experience. Can you pleas... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Worse than one star. Don't go near them!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

This is an unbelievably bad service. I wish I'd seen these reviews before I ordered something that used Fastway as a courier service. I certainly would not have ordered it. Fastway are completely hopeless. I have waited at home numerous days for deliveries that were arranged with them, sent emails that took days and days to be replied to, struggled with their unfriendly website, batted against their user-unfriendly system of customer relations... I have been waiting for three weeks and still have not received the package. The seller has rung them four times and even that does not produce results. An extremely badly organised company with no respect whatsoever for customers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi CME, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

I finally received it this morning.

Private message

Worst courier company in the would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

According to a tracking history, a courier visited my home 6am that is not normal . He did not leave a calling card and ring my doorbell. I don't think they visited my home . Anyway , i was supposed to get my order in March ,now April but nothing yet
I finally understood why the reviews about Fastway are mostly negative.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

A courier shouldn't be delivering at 6am, Aaron. Sorry about that if they did. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

No I haven't. IA0017461382

Sydney Australia

Verified Customer

I didn't receive my parcel! But when I track it.. It says it has been delivered!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I ordered a device on line and they will ship it via Fastway. They said it will take 2 business days. On the 3rd day of waiting I called them to check my parcel the representative said it will be delivered in the afternoon so I waited. No one came! Then I track my parcel during the night it says that it has been delivered with authorisation to leave the item! How would I authorized them. They didn't even send me a message or email! I've got no clue how would I let them leave my parcel without my signature!!! It's very important to me!!! Can you please double check this! This is so unacceptable!!! Tracking number: 1Z0002332002

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Roxanne, Your item may have been authorised by the sender, not specifically you. In saying that, I can see that your item should have been signed for. Can I confirm you've received your item though? - Amy

I still haven't received my item. It's been a week now. There's still an investigation going about my lost parcel. The sender also authorized signature for the item that I bought.

Never Go Through FASTWAY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Have been waiting on a car part that cost nearly $800. The item was tracked. It came all the way from Queensland to a town in Victoria to be notified it was send back up to another courier to come back down. As apparently your service don't come to our town. If so why would you let them send it at all knowing it wouldn't make it here. Numerous phone calls to be told we will be emailed new tracking and be called back. No emails no return calls. No answers. This company is a joke. Not one person could tell me where our parcel is. I'm furious. Its apparently just vanished. Or lost or stolen. Now out of pocket nearly $800 and have to now purchase part again as we need it asap to restore car for our wedding coming up. Poor, poor service and people who don't speak good English doesn't help. Will be taking this further as I'm disgusted by the service well lack of. 6 weeks later and still no answers. Not impressed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sammi, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. You should have been contacted to advise you that your address is outside of our direct delivery network. - Amy

Brisbane

Professional presentation

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Why do I pay for a service with Fastway which operates out of their personal vehicles (KNO074 silver Mercedes Benz van)and don't wear uniforms? What am I paying for? Is this acceptable conduct and practice within your company? I hate to see what the insurance implications would be. Don't tell me this is a one off. Check your drivers who operate in the Geebung/Virginia area in QLD.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Josh, This will most likely be our Blu Courier service which is a crowd-sourced operation Fastway own. There are strict policies and requirements in relation to parcel safety to become a Blu Courier. Your parcel is safe. - Amy

Hi Amy, thanks for your reply. This was obviously not investigated as I know for a fact that it is a husband and wife team who operate in the same area. My issue wasn't about parcel safety but more... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Slow Way Storage

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

This is an absolute joke. Waiting for 2 parcels from Sydney sent on the 20th March and I am still waiting April 6 in Perth to receive them. Ordered other stuff which was shipped by Post on the 20th and after and received the goods okay.
I honestly think they should think about their name.... Slow way storage comes to mind.
And as for their Tracking .....what tracking?
They must be free otherwise why would anybody use their business?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Sigi, Sorry for the delay. Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

Hi Amy
Finally got both items yesterday , 9 days after I received different item sent by post the same route.
Sigi

Should be "Slow Way Couriers" The Bottom Feeders of The Courier World

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

This is an unbelievably incompetent company. DHL, UPS, and even FedEx deliver to my specified address, but for some reason Fastway Couriers cannot. And you only get one chance with these knobs, before they return the parcel back to the sender marked "Undeliverable." How they stay in business is a miracle. Thebottom-feeders of the courier world.

• 5 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Why make promises you don't intend keeping?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Fastways website says 8 days Sydney to Perth. I told ebay seller (who are actual bricks and mortar business that have a retail store in Sydney) NOT to use Fastway, and that item would easily fit in my letterbox. They used Fastway anyway. According to tracking, the parcel is currently (5th April) in transit between Adelaide and Melbourne depots. Even though it left Sydney and was in transit between Sydney and Perth on the 27th. 11 days, and now heading to Melbourne??? Seriously terrible courier service. Stay tuned for even more updates on this. I will no longer buy from any company that uses Fastway for delivery.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Zooks, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

No, of course not! Following my phone call to get an update, I got the following in an email from from Sydney dispatch: Hi, thank you for your recent online enquiry. Please be advised that delivery... read more »

Fastway Official

Sorry Zooks. Although most of the issues in Perth have been sorted out with parcel delays, the odd item here and there arrives late. I don't have an ETA, unfortunately, but it looks based on the la... read more »

Private message

Worst courier service. Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I tracked my item and it said "Out for Delivery* at 6.30am i was at home waiting for this delivery and at 6.56am it said " returned to depot couldn't be delivered" no one even turned up to deliver anything!/ leave a card. How can you tell me its getting delivered today and then say it was unable to be delivered when no one even tried? Do not use.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi, Can I confirm whether you have received your item? If not, please provide a tracking number so I can review this for you. - Amy

• 9 helpful votes

Don't ever use Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Received tracking update by email on 5Apr2018 @ 11:25am and it says, it won't be long until you'll be opening your parcel. It's out for delivery today. I waited the whole day and came to my surprise that it got held at location (returned to location) at 3:40pm without further notice and they are trying to deliver it today 6Apr2018, wish me good luck.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Perth

Crime racket in disguise

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Package was never delivered, and the company flat out denies it ever existed. Most likely was stolen by one of their couriers, how can you possibly 'lose' a box the size of 5 reems of paper. Customer support hung up on me when I tried to get an answer, and then when I called back they did it again once they found out it was me. I'm disgusted at the horrible service, and probable theft of my package by this company. I will avoid any seller who ever uses them, and will never use them again. Looking at the other reviews on here it seems that my experience isn't usual. The company claims they want to help online but when you give them the information they do nothing with it, and then are rude to you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Johnathon, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. I can assure you that all your feedback is taken into consideration to further improve our services. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

• 3 helpful votes

Words cannot describe my disgust in this company Lies Lies and more Lies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

On Aug 18, 2014 I wrote a review for Fastway informing the public of my horrible ordeal, basically being spat on by the driver and then having my name and signature forged with the word "idiot" by the driver after questioning him as to "why" a delivery from Collingwood to St Albans took 4 days. Well folks, absolutely nothing has changed, in fact it has got worse.

Now, please allow me to be specific, I am talking about the Melbourne Depot with [name removed] and the crew, [name removed] and the other customer service representatives (I use that term - customer service - tongue in cheek by the way, because they are so far from it )

We are a small business run from home, so supply from our manufacturer is vital to our survival, quick prompt delivery, high turn over is how we structure our company, so if when Fastway fail to deliver 5 suburbs away, same state, similar side of town, next day then our customers suffer, so to does our profits and repeat business. For some unknown reason, only known to our manufacturer, they insist on using Fastway, despite my pleas for them not to, we just don't understand it...

Now, if this happened once, that's ok, but from the last 20 deliveries, Collingwood to St Albans, pick up PM riding on Black labels for delivery AM the following day, when 15 of those parcels take 2 3 even 4 days to arrive, we have big issues.

I, like most business owners, have far more important things to do that chase Fastway, day after day, being told lie after lie, excuse after excuse, from the Initial point of contact, the customer service staff all the way to the Supervisors to the top dog in [name removed].
"The drivers van broke down" "There must have been a miss scan" "I will email the drivers manager" "The parcel had it's label fall off" the list goes on and on, all of these are lies by the way. For instance, we asked the driver if his van broke down - "No" was the reply, I just couldn't be bothered delivering it, this is after the parcel sat in his van for 2 days.
Don't take my word for it - label number - 1A0010947640 or this one - 1A0010947646 - and another one - 1A0010949417 - followed by this one - 1A0010949419 on and on and on...

Then we discover the pick up driver was keeping the parcels in his van over night after pick up and not allocating or unpacking his van until the next day, all attempts to have this rectified fell on deaf ears, from the top dog [name removed] always saying, "I have emailed the drivers manager, or we have contacted the drivers manager and he will undergo counselling" Sadly, nothing ever changes, but it gets worse.

The customer service team, seem to think it's funny when you get upset at their failures, they are condescending and deceitful, going as far as laughing at you but forgetting to put the headset on "mute" Yes that happened while on a call to [name removed], a complaint was made, but as per usual, [name removed] covered it up and nothing ever came of it I am sure.
One event sticks out in my memory though. We were eagerly awaiting a parcel, long over due, my wife was on the phone with fastway customer service rep [name removed], the delivery driver arrived while my wife was still on the phone, I took the parcel and was chatting to the driver out the front, my wife walks out while still on the phone, she was placed on hold by [name removed], who was attempting to call the driver. [name removed] gets back on the phone and says, "I just spoke to the driver, he said he will be there after 4pm today" it was 11am the drivers phone never rang and we had [name removed] on speaker in front of the driver. So the next time a Fastway rep says "I have just spoken to the driver" chances are, this is a bold faced lie to get you off the phone.

So, on top of the terrible customer service, the lies and the sheer aggravation of dealing with Fastway, now they are slipping into a dark area of potential mail fraud.

Take this label - 1A0010949439 and you compare it to this one - 1A0010949441 Both sent from the same place, picked up by the same driver, sent 72 hours apart, both not delivered on time BUT notice the "on board" scans ?? 05/04/2018 10:04:07 BOTH exactly the same to the second!! Now, when we asked [name removed] in the Melbourne Depot to explain this freak event, she said "they were both scanned together at the same time obviously" Ok, we say, but how do you know these parcels are from the same sender? Why would you bundle them together we say?? Answer "because we are that good" according to [name removed]!! Ok, can we have the drivers name and number please - "no we dont give out that information" says [name removed] - that's another lie - we have got the drivers name and number on several occasions - but anyway - on with the story --

So, these parcels don't roll up that day - surprise surprise, so on the phones again to Fastway at 8.30am - [name removed] is not at her desk - so we try to speak to [name removed] - she is not in either - so we decide to allow the operator to try and help us, she then tells us it will be delivered today and that the driver didn't get a chance to deliver it the day before ?? same driver for today we ask ? YES she replies - well that's not good enough for us so we ask for the drivers name and number - hooray - we get it from the operator despite "[name removed]" saying they don't do that the day before - so we ring the driver and he confirms he will be delivering it today - so we put a little pressure on him and ask him some tough questions about yesterday - he tells us he did not have the parcel yesterday - hey, what, seriously we say - "yes there was NO DRIVER for that area yesterday" BUT we were told you had the parcel yesterday - "No" was the reply So yet another bold faced lie from a company that values it's customers and end users like a dirty STD.

The questions has to be asked - "If there was no driver for this area the day prior - then how or who scanned them as being on board for delivery" -- hhhhmmmmmm the plot thickens...

The drivers are not to blame really, after all, would you do a top job for $1 a parcel minus petrol? The fact is, this company is rotten from the head down. The culture and ethics of the employees is a direct reflection of the management styles and choices being made with a "no care attitude" The last company to take on this kind of attitude, in my opinion, was Masters Home Hardware and we can only hope that this lot suffer the same fate.

As a direct result of our manufacturer insisting on using Fastway, we have suffered a 22% loss in repeat business in the last financial year all attributed to our "failure" to ship our goods in a speedy and timely manner, but what are we to do when we cannot get the stock from 5 suburbs away the following day?

I have now noticed Fastway in damage control right now by answering these reviews, so come on Fastway, so looking forward to your retort...

April 10th 2018 Update: Cannot deliver 5 suburbs away in less than 2 days 5 years of Fastway Hell

Here we go again, picked up from Collingwood VIC yesterday for St Albans VIC today - black label - meaning delivery for AM today but NO it's not on board - check for yourself - 1A0010949444
Every single time this happens I am going to post it here for the world to see how pathetic a company Fastway Courier service actually is if they don't already know.

Called customer service in Melbourne and true to form - "absolutely clueless" as to why it won't be delivered on time today - the TRUTH of the matter is rather simple - "Fastway DO NOT have a regular delivery driver or Franchise owner for this area"

So Fastway, lie to and cheat their customers, any one living in St Albans, Kealba, Keilor Downs, Delahey, Taylors Lakes DO NOT expect your parcel to be delivered in any "reasonable" amount of time because Fastway don't really service your area!!! Try it yourself people - go here: https://www.fastway.com.au/courier-locator/
They use sub contractors for these areas - meaning you will get your parcel when they have an available driver - could be tomorrow- could be a week from now - BUT you still take our money for a PREMIUM service aka "black labels"

Private message

Never see the parcel ever!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

The parcel was supposed to be delivered on March 28th, however i haven't see it until now and nobody picks up the phone! NOBODY!!! Fastway is such an irony!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Vivian, I do apologise for the poor service you’ve experienced. Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

Hi Amy, the tracking number is 2X0000285193. Looking forward to hearing from you. -Vivian

Fastway Official

Hi Vivian, Sorry - I'm still waiting for a response. The team have been advised to contact you as soon as more is known, however. - Amy

Fastway is Slow-Way

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Very frustrating dealing as a customer.. useless tracking system, as all it said was the parcel was lodged in Sydney on Wed 4/4 @ 9:15 and would take 2 days to Melbourne. Called the local courier Fri 6/6 , got the message bank, left a msg & SMS - nil response since, called again today, left another msg - still no response. Called the Melbourne depot, finally got through to a person - NOT helpful, did not want to hear my concerns or do anything about them, no apology, just kept repeating & making excuses for a clearly sub-standard system. I've had better & faster from e.g. the US - FedEx could track it all the way 3 days from NY.

Disgrace

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Called up the company as seller informed me that fastway was the courier. They said they attempted delivery on Thursday but no one was home (LIE), because I was home. Operator said Wednesday next week b/t 2 & 4pm , so I made sure I was home at that particular time. No show. Same thing the following day. Now they are saying Friday & eventually Monday. Ridiculous. Might as well be next year because I know I won't be seeing my package anytime soon. Gonna contact seller & ask for a refund since courier of choice was down right disgraceful

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Kham, A calling card should only be left once an attempt to deliver has been made, and your courier has evidently not followed our procedure. Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

• 4 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Been 15 days and no trace of Parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Fastway has taken 16 days to deliver a parcel and have a support team that cannot provide support. Support team do not take responsibility for their negligence by blaming third-party companies. It is extremely untrustworthy because they cannot even provide information for who the third- party is and expect you to wait around without any compensation. No tracking information has been supplied and still waiting for the parcel to be delivered.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Vishal, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

The courier that does not deliver parcels

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I have ordered a item which they use fast way as their couriers. It has been a month since I have ordered my item and I have still not received it. Fastway claim they cannot deliver as no one has been home to receive the item which is a downright lie. I have been home all four occasions which they claim to have attempted delivery. My door was never rung; and I never received a calling card; nor a call or nothing. Calling them is a 45 minute wait only to be cut off.
People use courier services for convenience as well as promised delivery times, which none of these benchmarks are being realized.

I actually work for a company that uses fastway to deliver documents. I am not sure what has happened to the quality of your services but this is not acceptable.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Harris, If you do require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask or by providing your tracking number. I'm unaware of your particular situation, but sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. - Amy

VZ8000043586 "was" my tracking number. Found out you guys sent my package back to sender without any prompting or attempt to notify me before doing this.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fast ways omg!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Never ever use this company! I swear their delivery drivers just drive around all day in the vans not giving a pip about anything! No attempted delivery as I stayed home all day for this package, no calling card left, no nothing!!! This company needs to make tracks, I for one will be boycotting and making a formal complaint to ACCC (I suggest you all do the same). Might I add this is the 17th time we have had this happen with fast ways...

Sydney, NSW

• 2 comments
  • 13 helpful votes

Never collect on time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

We run an online shop using Sendle and majority of orders are either Couriers Please or Fastway. Fastway never collect the following day. Couriers Please always do. Fastway are just a complete waste of time. Tried calling them yesterday and was on hold for 45 minutes and was then just cut off after 3rd transfer. Classic phone support.

Called the local Chatswood courier (number as per their website) and he said he doesn't do Chatswood area and the website is wrong and even he sounded annoyed at his own company.

I have no idea how they are still in business.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Sorry to hear of your experience with our service, Andrew. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. - Amy

Yes have someone actually collect the parcel which was booked over a week ago. I've called your local courier as per your website listing and he says he doesn't do Chatswood area and cannot help me... read more »

Fastway Official

Hi Andrew, I've emailed the depot staff to ensure this pickup request is actioned as soon as possible. Importantly, sent to the correct courier. - Amy

5 of 178 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble