Super fast service and realiable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I shop a lot online and do take risks with new websites too :P. I ordered 3 perfumes from FeelingSexy.com for the first time and I could not believe my order was delivered within 3 days. They kept me updated about my order and shipment status with text messages. I checked my order, it was packaged properly and perfumes are packed in their original packaging. Very good service and I will order from them again. In Australia, this has been my best experience in terms of super fast delivery.

Great services & prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I checked the reviews out before ordering and pleased to say that I also found this a great company to buy from. Great prices and excellent SMS updates & emails during the shipping process. Auspost let them down by taking over a week to deliver, but hardly their fault! I will definitely order again.

Despite my comments on Auspost I would rather keep shipping costs down than use a more expensive courier, but come on Auspost get your act together!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

What a great company! It's the second time I have purchased from them and I have nothing but positive words to say. Prompt delivery, great communication, products are 100% genuine and wrapped well to avoid damage. There is always a large sum of stock on sale which keeps me coming back, and at a price no other competitor wether retail or online can beat. Number one fragrance company in Australia by a long way. Keep up the good work

Australia

Absolutely Incredible

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

I have ordered fragrances from Feeling Sexy two times now and I am shocked by how fast, professional and intuitive this company is. I wish that more business' in Australia were like this and took notes from this company. I receive text messages and extremely fast, usually 2 day delivery times and I live around 4-5 hours away from the warehouse so I think that's excellent for an online service. I will remain loyal to this company and recommend to any fragrance lovers out there!

Fast service & good products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I was unsure about using the website, i hadn't heard of it before but it came up when i was looking for Kevin Murphy hair products. I was a bit unsure about how genuine the products or the company was, but they had a huge sale on with free shipping (Mother's Day promotion!). Once i placed my order, i received confirmation emails and text messages. I continued to receive various text messages when my order was dispatched, on it's way with Aus Post and delivered. The products were packaged carefully and were genuine! Very happy, i only spent about $42 on two full-sized Kevin Murphy products!

Melbourne

Reasonably Priced, Genuine Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

This is the only Australian online fragrance retailer that can compete on both price and collection with US based website. I have made multiple purchases so far and never disappoint. For me this is work better than overseas website since I receive the product a lot faster and pay reasonable shipping fee.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canceled My Order for Pre-sale. Waste of Time.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I have paid for a pre-sale item and received confirmation of the order. Two days later my order was canceled due to limited amount of supply. The customer service team informed me that they will only receive 6 items from their supplier and I am the 8th one in the queue. I have previously email them in regard to the item and it took them 3 business days to reply. My purchase was refunded after the notice of cancellation. I wish I hadn't wasted my time with them in the first place.

Not Genuine Product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Ordered the 90ml Elie Saab perfume. I have been wearing this fragrance for years and what I received was 100% not a genuine product. Smells like alcohol and I'm HIGHLY disappointed.

Sydney

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I placed my order at 5pm on a Thursday evening. The product was on my doorstep before noon the following Monday, packaged safely to protect from damage. The time in between was filled with multiple notifications on the progress of the delivery from the time of purchase to the time the product was dropped on my front porch (a location of my choosing). It was my first purchase from this site so I was a little apprehensive at first but I really didn't need to worry. I have already recommended feelingsexy.com.au to my friends and won't hesitate to do so in the future. Many thanks guys and very well done to you.

Private message

New go to place for perfumes at a good price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Perfect site for finding all sorts of perfumes from regular celebrity to hard-to-afford niche perfumes! May I also add, 100% authentic! They stocked a perfume I was hunting down that was hard to find on Australian websites, let alone at a good price. Shipping was lightning fast and loved how I received updates on shipping through emails and text messages. Super trustworthy website with all the perfumes you need at the best price!!

Ordered 3 items, all delivered on time as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Was sceptical about using this website as like many on the web never sure what you are going get, my worries were unfounded. Good were received on time and well packaged and exactly as advertised and expected. Will definitely use again.

Toowoomba

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great genuine products at great prices!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Excelent service, easy website, fast postage and products are best price around,everything comes very well packaged and always genuine :)

• 9 helpful votes

FAST DELIVERY & GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Ordered a perfume on the 21.12.16 off ‘’feeling sexy.com.au’’ and was worried it would not arrive in time for Christmas (As a gift). I called at approximately 3.30PM Brisbane time on the 21.12.16 and spoke to a very helpful man in their customer service department. The cut off for dispatch is 2PM VIC time for online orders. He was very helpful and offered to find the product and put it in for dispatch at 4pm that same day. Received my order from Melbourne to Brisbane at 3.30pm the following day (22.11.16). Product was packed nicely and does not appear to be faulty.

Their helpfulness, ability to go the extra mile for their customers and fast delivery– I will defiantly buy again in the future. 5 STARS from me.

• 1 comment
Private message

Hard to find perfumes and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I have been looking for a particular scent for ages and none of the major retailers or chemists seem to stock it. I saw it stocked at priceline once and went to buy it, and they only had a tester left and refused to sell it to me...seeya later priceline...I went online ... So SO glad I found ' Feeling Sexy' Found the perfume I was looking for, for an excellent price. Ordered it with a small amount of trepidation because I couldn't find much info about the company, but all is fine! In fact - great! Order processed and delivered promptly, well packaged, no breakages, no dramas. Would be happy to recommend.

Sydney

• 6 comments

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

From easy ordering to fast delivery with SMS updates, prices are also very competitive this Aussie online shop is a 10/10, highly recommend it.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Aussie shop not overseas. And quick delivery love this place. Recommended all the time. Got the delivery within the week.

Extremely Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

The perfume is not genuine. It smells like alcohol and fragrance does not last. Delivery was prompt. Boucheron Eau Parfums.

Highly recommend this Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

Bought aromatics elixir and air'de temps perfume from this site. Unbelievable service, genuine company, quick, efficient and reliable. They are based in Australia (not overseas). They confirmed my order through email and texted me up till the time I received my goods. They had my items delivered by Australia post through a tracking system. Their prices on their perfumes are great and perfumes are genuine. I intend to buy more through this company in future, happy satisfied customer. Thank you. Kind regards Eileen from sunny Brisbane, Australia

Quick, quality and cheap !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

Delivered within a week - which is great as I live in a rural area! Loved the perfume! Definatley buy again!!!

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Five star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

I have purchased perfume from Feeling Sexy on a few occasions.
Every time I have ordered I have received my order with in a matter of days
The prices are exceptional and very competitive

1 of 2 pages