Ringwood, Victoria

• 6 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 38 helpful votes
Private message

They make the best cakes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Their Vanilla Slices are much nicer then Michel's Patisserie because it is easier to eat and it melts in your mouth.

Best cafe in Fountain Gate

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Bicrum & Prab run a very slick cafe, always friendly & welcoming, it's feels like home, the coffee is out of this world & the Boston buns & vanilla slices are the best, & as Molly says,
"Do yourself a favour, get down there"

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

A Beautiful Cake Once Again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I was very impressed with my daughter's 21st birthday cake which I designed online as I had done once before. The cake was exactly how I wanted it and as always, tasted fantastic. 3 days later, we are still eating the rest of it and tastes just as good. I wouldn't order anywhere else. Thank you.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Ladies early morning disrespectful.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Rated Cakes and sausage roll were nice - what you expect from Fergusson plaire. However, being the only customer in the store and having to repeat my order three times because the girl behind the counter was completely disinterested and the early lay-bys on coffees machine rude will stop me from going

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Over priced and tastes bad.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Bought two cakes for a birthday and the cream tasted like fish. Must have used omega3 cooking oil.

Secondly, I was over charged at the Watergardens store as opposed to what is advertised on the website. When I brought this up, the reply was "We're all independent stores and we charge what we want"

I was over charged by $20 for two cakes (overcharged by $10 per cake) which I would have forgiven if it tasted good. It tasted horrid. Never again will I ever buy from FPB nor will I ever recommend it to anyone i know.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sunshine

• 1 helpful vote

Change in recipe!! Disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

So called baked Cherry cheesecake new version Berry cheese cake, cheesecake was lacking flavor & Berry topping was just like it came out of a jam jar whole family was disappointed as old style version Baked was fantastic heavy thick texture & beautiful Cherry topping gone sorry but you have lost me as a regular customer time to move on after many many years.

melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

AWFUL Butter taste cake

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered rainbow cake its nice design but its like you eat colorful sponge with butter,butter butter terrible taste.JUST wondering is that you need to have 125 years of experience to make those cakes like that ???

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Have learnt my lesson this time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I purchased a cake for my nephews birthday a few months back it looked nothing like the picture ordered but for my daughters birthday I decided to order again this time we arrive on the day to pick up our pre ordered cake to firstly be told we are at the wrong store and they don’t have our order and then finally they worked out they did infact have our order but it had been placed in the display case for sale thankfully no one had purchased it or we would of been without a cake.

I'm in love!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Best service! Best cakes! Best coffee! I've been coming here for years and I have no intentions in stopping... I highly recommend them.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Beautiful pastries and cakes. Everytime i buy them no disappointments! Great quality, great taste can't ask for more than that!

Best Food A Big Fan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

My whole family have been a fan of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse, there pies/pasties/cakes are the BEST, we wouldn't go anywhere else. Keep up the fantastic work :)

June 5th 2018 Update: Best Food/ Cakes A Big Fan

Been a customer of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses now for 3 years and I must say there Cakes are A1 and there savoury stuff OMG the best

The cake I ordered looked fantastic and tasted amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I was very impressed with the birthday cake. Loved the desig and the flavour of the cake was so yummy.

Fabulous cakes and Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Go in on a regular basis for my family and occasionally for my elderly folks. Everyone loves the cakes, we all agree that they are the best around and far better value and taste than others and or supermarket. We ordered a birthday cake for our son and it was fabulous really, tasted as GOOD as it LOOKED!. The staff are excellent, polite and remembering our likes/orders and names. Highly recommend them.

Choc mint drip cake looks great but tastes absolutely awful!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

We picked up this cake today for my son's birthday, it looked amazing so we were all so excited. The cake was well presented and decorated, definitely looked the part.
But once the candles were out, and we tasted the cake, we were so disappointed!
There was absolutely no mint flavouring throughout the entire cake, and all we could taste was butter... SO much gluggy and sickly butter, as if we were eating a stick of the stuff! You couldn't taste any chocolate, nor mint in the cake at all, and no one could even attempt to finish their slice, it was absolutely awful and my son was devastated!!!
We've literally had to throw out an expensive $40.00 cake because it was such a horrid experience. Never again will I spend my money at Ferguson Plarre, such an absolute waste!!!

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Airport West store strives on high customer service. Absolutely delightful. Always happy and so obliging. Love the vibes and atmosphere.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 20 helpful votes
Private message

Lately my order was wrong

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I enjoy the products and have been a regular but lately my coffee orders have been incorrect when delivered due to the wrong size and I was charged for it .
I let it gk the first two times but I will say something next time.
Otherwise I enjoy the service

Wrong product

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Visited stud park 6/6/17 to purchase one cold beef pie (my brother visiting loves these)
After listening once again to all the up selling details purchase was made. Arrived home 7ks away opened bag to refrigerate and there was a Pasty nor what I has requested. Rang store and was told to bring it back in and they would changeover. Explained that was impossie.
They advises me there had been a lack of communication? ?
I have visited this store a few times recently and
Have noticed the continual up selling re there pending specials. I feel if concentration on the order placed was made initially things like this would not happen. The time prior I was in the store a customer dining returned a wrong pie
and no apology was given to her or a complimentary coffee ?? Unreal

Worst customer service Roxburgh Park Fergusson Plarre

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Staff our very rude. Custom made cakes is way over priced and doesnt look anything like what i requested! terrible experience and cake is so small for an over price cake! Will not buy from here again.

melbourne

• 6 helpful votes

water gardens plarre bakehouse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

The owner of this store treats her staff and customers so disgusting, I don't know how she ever got the franchise.
such a wonderful company from the past. can not believe she is in business. why doesn't she just sell if she is such a nasty person. I have never seen a owner of Ferguson Plarre be so degrading to elderly people.

New Pastry?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Purchased large sausage roll today from Altona Gate store. Would probably indulge in this a couple of times a year, therefore I might be a bit behind with this observation. Has the pastry been changed? The sausage roll was absolutely terrible, and I won't be indulging again.

1 of 2 pages