melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

AWFUL Butter taste cake

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered rainbow cake its nice design but its like you eat colorful sponge with butter,butter butter terrible taste.JUST wondering is that you need to have 125 years of experience to make those cakes like that ???

Have learnt my lesson this time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I purchased a cake for my nephews birthday a few months back it looked nothing like the picture ordered but for my daughters birthday I decided to order again this time we arrive on the day to pick up our pre ordered cake to firstly be told we are at the wrong store and they don’t have our order and then finally they worked out they did infact have our order but it had been placed in the display case for sale thankfully no one had purchased it or we would of been without a cake.

I'm in love!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Best service! Best cakes! Best coffee! I've been coming here for years and I have no intentions in stopping... I highly recommend them.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Beautiful pastries and cakes. Everytime i buy them no disappointments! Great quality, great taste can't ask for more than that!

BEST FOOD A BIG FAN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

My whole family have been a fan of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse, there pies/pasties/cakes are the BEST, we wouldn't go anywhere else. Keep up the fantastic work :)

The cake I ordered looked fantastic and tasted amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I was very impressed with the birthday cake. Loved the desig and the flavour of the cake was so yummy.

Fabulous cakes and Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Go in on a regular basis for my family and occasionally for my elderly folks. Everyone loves the cakes, we all agree that they are the best around and far better value and taste than others and or supermarket. We ordered a birthday cake for our son and it was fabulous really, tasted as GOOD as it LOOKED!. The staff are excellent, polite and remembering our likes/orders and names. Highly recommend them.

Choc mint drip cake looks great but tastes absolutely awful!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

We picked up this cake today for my son's birthday, it looked amazing so we were all so excited. The cake was well presented and decorated, definitely looked the part.
But once the candles were out, and we tasted the cake, we were so disappointed!
There was absolutely no mint flavouring throughout the entire cake, and all we could taste was butter... SO much gluggy and sickly butter, as if we were eating a stick of the stuff! You couldn't taste any chocolate, nor mint in the cake at all, and no one could even attempt to finish their slice, it was absolutely awful and my son was devastated!!!
We've literally had to throw out an expensive $40.00 cake because it was such a horrid experience. Never again will I spend my money at Ferguson Plarre, such an absolute waste!!!

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Beautiful 18th Birthday Cake

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Ordered an 18th birthday cake online for my son using the Design Your Own Cake option. I was extremely impressed with the result. Would highly recommend Ferguson Plarre for special ocassions.

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Airport West store strives on high customer service. Absolutely delightful. Always happy and so obliging. Love the vibes and atmosphere.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes
Private message

Lately my order was wrong

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I enjoy the products and have been a regular but lately my coffee orders have been incorrect when delivered due to the wrong size and I was charged for it .
I let it gk the first two times but I will say something next time.
Otherwise I enjoy the service

Wrong product

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Visited stud park 6/6/17 to purchase one cold beef pie (my brother visiting loves these)
After listening once again to all the up selling details purchase was made. Arrived home 7ks away opened bag to refrigerate and there was a Pasty nor what I has requested. Rang store and was told to bring it back in and they would changeover. Explained that was impossie.
They advises me there had been a lack of communication? ?
I have visited this store a few times recently and
Have noticed the continual up selling re there pending specials. I feel if concentration on the order placed was made initially things like this would not happen. The time prior I was in the store a customer dining returned a wrong pie
and no apology was given to her or a complimentary coffee ?? Unreal

Worst customer service Roxburgh Park Fergusson Plarre

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Staff our very rude. Custom made cakes is way over priced and doesnt look anything like what i requested! terrible experience and cake is so small for an over price cake! Will not buy from here again.

melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

water gardens plarre bakehouse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

The owner of this store treats her staff and customers so disgusting, I don't know how she ever got the franchise.
such a wonderful company from the past. can not believe she is in business. why doesn't she just sell if she is such a nasty person. I have never seen a owner of Ferguson Plarre be so degrading to elderly people.

New Pastry?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Purchased large sausage roll today from Altona Gate store. Would probably indulge in this a couple of times a year, therefore I might be a bit behind with this observation. Has the pastry been changed? The sausage roll was absolutely terrible, and I won't be indulging again.

• 2 helpful votes

Ferguson plarre brimbank central

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Customer service was atrocious. What bakery doesn't have cheese?? Really disappointing from such a large shop in a food court.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Disgusting customer service - Eden Rise Village

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2016

I went in for a coffee and the staff were both rude and unhelpful. The coffee was also burnt and I ended up having to throw it out and go else where in the centre. Will not be back!!!

Frozen cakes & no customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2015

Called & asked if they do birthday cakes, they told me to come on the day. Cakes were too small. No apologies for not advising me to order in, & no bakers knowledge of how to join 2 smaller cakes because they just sell frozen cakes. Not even a board big enough for a large cake in store. Everything is bought in. Girl said I was rude for expecting better. Called a real patisserie & was helped immediately. Get your frozen cakes from Coles (cheaper) and go to a real bakery!!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Ridiculously overpriced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2015

Not only did they put up prices, but they decreased the size of the food at the same time, the pies got smaller as did the pasties even some of the small cakes at exactly the same time they put up the prices. It is outrageous.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2015

The chadstone store wasted my 2 weeks when i asked them for a custom made cake for my son's first bday. They intially said they will be able tl do it and then 10 days before the date of party they cancelled the order stating that their cake maker will be away on easter! No apologies! They are highly unreliable.

1 of 2 pages