nsw

• 7 questions
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Left my dog dry and itchy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

After only 2 washes my dog's healthy coat was left dry, scaly and itchy. It smells nice and lathers up well, but whatever is in the ingredients it's clearly harsh chemicals.

myrtleford

not good

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2016

Was solidified in bottle. Didnt lather up so was hard to apply. Had to use to much of the product.

Melbourne

Private message

This product is not natural

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

This product is not made of natural ingredients, there are many natural organic products you can buy your pet, which is better for your pet, this will be toxic to your dog in the long run, do not use on your dogs, that's why there i s no ingredient listing, because they don't want you to know what is in it

Dog and I allergic to it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2016

Bought puppy shampoo. First time I got itchy rashes. Second time I couldn't stop sneezing. Now I'm sitting on the couch with a blinding migraine, throat closing up and eyes swelling. Can't stop sneezing, nose and eyes won't stop running.

Dog is itchy, dry, coat gone from glossy to dull and rough.

Avoid.

• 1 helpful vote

Fido shampoos

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2016

Worse stuff on the market.
Gives dogs rashes also as a groomer irritates hands stay right away from it, it isn't natural products.

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Good stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2016

No complaints. 5lt should last about 10 years.Makes my girl dog smell like a girl dog...if she's happy I'm happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Best shampoo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2013

I have used this shampoo since 1994 on different dogs I've owned. Never had a problem with allergic reactions on the dogs. Use it about once a week on them sometimes twice a week if they're digging around outside. It leaves the dogs smelling really nice and the fragrance lingers on them for a while leaving them smelling fresh! A little bit goes a long way too(lots of foam if you use too much) so you'll find a bottle will last you quite a long time.

+ Economical, smells great, no allergic reactions

Purchased at: PetBarn

Fido

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2013

Fido's Every Day Shampoo
I have 4 dogs and use it weekly, I have been using it for yrs and will keep using it.
It is one of the best dog shampoo's I have come across
It leaves your dogs coat looking very shiny and smells lovely
My dogs come inside every night and to me there is nothing worse than a stinky dirty dog in the house.
Highly recommend this product

• 17 helpful votes
Private message

Have been using this for years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2012

I was first introduced to this product as a sample product, I have never looked back! My Pomeranian x Jack russell x chihuahua smells amazing not only for days but for weeks! It has never made her skin itch and people stop us while we walk and comment on how white my little girls fur is.

+ Smell lingers, soap free, gentle

- Occasionally my nose itches for the first day after she is washed for some reason.

• 1 comment
  • 20 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2010

I use this on my two dogs and I absolutely love the smell of it. The clean smell lasts ages. Having two active dogs, a kelpie x and pointer x they really need a good wash reguarly and Fidos always has them smelling fresh and clean. As its gentle on the dogs coats Im happy to use it frequently.

+ Made in Australia, Lovely smell, Long lasting

1 of 2 pages

has anyone ever tried this on humans? I have bleached blonde hair and always looking for the best purple shampoo?

nopelep asked on Dec 11, 2015

Answer this

Best purple shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair for humans is Joico Sulphate Free colour Endure Violet. I use it all the time and it is great.

OK, thankyou TT2 for your reply. I have tried Joico but found it a bit drying..I might try again. I usually use Fudge clean blonde, and is pretty good, if u haven't tried before

Is the product Fido's fre.itch rinse concentrate for dogs & puppies still available ?

wayne.jackson.98499 asked on Jan 18, 2014