From October 2017, FindSports is offering three random reviewers the chance to win a $200 voucher. This will be drawn monthly. This is to encourage their customers to write either a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Way Way

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

One star too many for this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Purchased a D Handle MSR Operator Snow shovel on 9/4/17 for $135.95. They sent me the wrong shovel. I raised an online request (seller only has online option - no phone) to replace lodged on 26/4/17. Findsports sent a reply on 27/4/17 requesting photos. I sent the photos on 28/4/17. No reply from Findsports so I sent a follow up request 3/5/17. I checked my request on 4/5/17 and my online request was closed. Rang only number I could find which was a sales number. The gentlemen couldn't do anything to help me other than to reopen the request as urgent. Findsports then sent me an email asking when I needed the replacement by. I replied the same day and advised 12 May at the absolute latest. No reply was received so I sent them another message on 9 May advising that if I did not hear from them by close of business on 9 May, I would lodge a formal complaint with Fair Trading. As at 11/5/17, I had not received a reply and lodged a complaint with Fair Trading.

In total 15 emails were sent to Findsports. They replied to about 5 of these, one of them even accusing me of not returning the incorrect shovel. They only had to check the tracking number they assigned to the return authorisation to see that it was received from them 5 days earlier.

I also lodged a complaint with Afterpay and it was the very helpful lady at afterpay who eventually sorted this out for me.

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Comments
Find Sports Official

Hi Terri,

We apologise for the negative experience you had with us, and to help resolve this we have responded to you privately.

Happy and Unhappy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

The first two purchases took forever to be delivered. No.1 took three and a half weeks, No.2 took 3 weeks.(Melbourne to Sydney). The next 3 purchases only took 4 to 7 days. There was no contact from findsports at all (email, phone) regarding the first 2 purchases.

Comments
Find Sports Official

Hi John,
We’re sorry to hear about your previous negative experience, and hope that all the items have reached you okay. If you could please provide your order number we will look into the issue for you.

All good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I haven't purchased any large items, but when I have purchased something I've had nil issues and received the items promptly.

No dramas at all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Purchased a much reduced Snow Board. Got worried after reading other reviews online. Cant speak for others but I needn't have been worried at all. Delivered within 2 weeks with out dramas. Had responses to me emails within a business day.

Great prices and products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Great products and prices. Good range of surf and snow gear. Great kid boards also. Will keep going back! Check them out.

Awesome variety I will be buying more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Massive variety of snowboards all constantly going on sale well well below the RRP. Sizes, colours, designs and Brands to suit everyone.

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Pushy company

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Product was great also took too long to deliver and they used the opportunity to add me to a mailing list. NOT HAPPY.

Comments
Find Sports Official

Hi Aussie,
If you could please provide your email address we will have you removed promptly. Thanks for the feedback.

Surfboard is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

My softie surf board is great! Happy with the product and it came in less than a week. Most of the problems with other customers are the delivery. I feel bad for those guys because our purchase was seamless.

Great product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Found a snowboard for my daughter and she loves it, good size and shape with the right amount of flex

Verified Customer

Poor service. Items purchased but never sent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I purchased close to $200 of hiking gear. Mostly Sea to Summit items. The order went in but the items were never shipped. After three weeks including several emails (to which i only ever received a computer generated response) and several phone call (to which the answer was always "I'll get someone to get back to you"), I gave up and sought a refund through Paypal. Very disappointing. Very frustrating and time wasting.

I would not buy from this store again.

Comments
Find Sports Official

Hi Anthony,
We’re sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had with us. I have sent you a private message to hopefully assist you further and have a resolution for you.
Find Sports.

Terrible business. I will never deal with them agsin

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

After buying a surfboard and paying for delivery I thought I would be contacted to arrange this as I had requested the parcel to be left or arrange when I was home. It was delivered when I wasn't home so I was sent a message to ask what I wanted done? I asked to have it redelivered(standard practice with most companies). I was told there would be another delivery fee. I spoke to a person (finally, as they never answer the phone), who was quite rude to me and basically said there was nothing they could do and tough luck.

I ended up picking up the board to avoid the redelivery fee. If I hadn't lived in Melbourne I couldn't have done this.

All in all a terrible company who I will never recommend and in fact tell people to avoid at all costs.

Comments
Find Sports Official

Hi Emma, Unfortunately if no authority to leave is given for bulky items shipped with Toll, there are redelivery fees associated with resending the board to you once it is back at the depot. We ca... read more »

Your business was rude and obnoxious to deal with. Your website was NOT CLEAR about delivery and you were of NO HELP to resolve this.

Verified Customer

Great range of gear, excellent pricing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Have made a number of purchases. Online website is great. Really good pricing and range of gear. Ordering process is easy. General communication/ after sales service is ok, by email only though.
BUT unfortunately delivery is very, very, very slow, takes weeks 5-6+. So if you need something for an upcoming trip order well in advance. Unfortunately a couple of items were not delivered and I received a refund.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Great customer service and awesome price. The best I’ve managed to find actually. All questions have been answered in polite and detailed manner. Highly recommend!

Verified Customer

On the point of going to Fair trading - hopeless service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Ordered and paid for a product on Sept 26th. I have not received any tracking numbers or confirmation of shipment. When contacted by telephone I am told they will get back to me. My card has been debited and I have no product, no information and no tracking numbers. All I have is a charge on my credit card. This is worst level customer service and gives on line shopping a seriously bad name. I can only suggest that you shop elsewhere. I am contacting my credit card company to obtain a charge back and will contact Fair trading.

Comments
Find Sports Official

Hi Michael, I can see your order has been dispatched in our system. Product listing says: Leaves warehouse in 4-7 business days: https://www.findsports.com.au/v/shipping-delivery/19 Note our webs... read more »

How dare you insult my intelligence by quoting days, business days, weekends etc. I have been in customer service for over twenty five years and I know how a simple delivery process works. I woul... read more »

Helpful service from Staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Rang to inquire about snowboard range, Liz was extremely helpful. explained which would be better for a beginner. Discussed postage and comparisons to other boards available

Great staff

Great staff
really friendly
really helpful
Purchased a board package and the staff helped me with board sizing and styles to match a great board for me

Helpful service and great products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Found the service to be excellent with good product knowledge and prices were great. Very satisfied with the experience. Will shop there again.

Helpful service !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Big selection, lots of price points, helpful service , lots of other stock for many other sports, the surfboard came in a package which was great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Great quality products. Efficient delivery and prompt replys to emails. Will definitely make more purchases in the near future. Great company to deal with

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I asked for my order to be rushed from the warehouse as it was a special birthday gift. To my surprise and delight, it arrive 2 days after it was ordered. Amazing service. Thanks.

1 of 12 pages