Between August 22nd, 2017 and September 30th, 2017, FindSports is offering two random reviewers the chance to win a surfboard package valued at $650. This is to encourage their customers to write either a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

This business won't stop sending us SPAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

We've never purchased from this company (and nor will we after our experience so far), however, for some reason, they have persisted with bombarding our Queensland based business with SPAM emails. It's pretty clear they have purchased a marketing list (which we are obviously on with no consent given) and despite our requests for information as to why we are receiving the emails, are completely ignoring our complaints. We are receiving an email from them every day. I would suggest its time for a new email marketing company guys!

Snowboard purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Excellent service and very informative. Overall completely satisfied with my visit to Find Sports. Would highly recommend to friends and others looking to buy snow gear.

Friendly staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Really nice and helpful, considerate of my situation and how new I am to everything. Wish I knew I can order things online earlier, but good to know for the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Quick helpful and great service, knew I had to be in and out also and the young guy helped me do just that

Don't bother!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Don't waste your time ordering online with these guys! Ordered items that were "in stock" on 14/7, only just received them today (18/8). 25 business days to arrive, even though they claim 10 business days for dispatch. Double it and then some until it's even dispatched if you dare even contemplate ordering from them! And don't expect email replies or even the ability to call because they don't answer! DODGY AS!!!

This is perfect love the stuff in this store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

This store is great. great customer service Great product can't go wrong with any product and I just want to come back and spend more money if I had it

• 1 question
  • 15 helpful votes

Granger's Down Wash purchase

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Promises and under delivery - Read on and save yourselves sometime

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I'll summarise the service to give you an idea of how unprofessional this company is. I'll be factual with all my comments, and not portray my frustration in this review.

On the contrary, without mentioning names the person I have been dealing with from Find Sports has been helpful and has been trying to resolve the issue, but it must be the internal processes that are failing with deliveries. It seems like the delivery department is disconnected from the ordering department,

Summary
Order placed 3 months in advance due for delivery 04J
UN17
After numerous calls and constant chasing dribs and drabs of the 3 snowboards / bindings / boots started trickling in, last parts coming in 2 days before my ski trip on 10JUL17.
The skis however were not delivered.
I flew to Melbourne on the weekend of 9th July and had those delivered to my hotel so I could fly out the next day for skiing
Upon arrival to ski fields I realised there were missing parts therefore was unable to use my bindings, and spent a day looking for these parts until I ended up hiring them.
Upon my return I called them and explained the situation, again they tried to be helpful however after many promises, 4 weeks later still no parts.
My daughter ended up going snowboarding this week with missing parts again.
More time on the phone with them now.

If you're planning on skiing in the near future, I'd suggest to NOT deal with Find Sports. If you have 6-12 months and are willing to spend endless hours on the phone, emails, and constant chasing to get the right parts / package, go ahead and use them. You may save $100 but it isn't worth it.

And if you think this won't happen to you, think again and save yourself a lot of hassles. Go somewhere else.

Verified Customer

Don't waste your time or money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

These guys are an absolute joke. It took them 10 days to send my order after 5 emails and a Facebook message with no reply. To top it off when I received the item, they sent the wrong colour. I'm not trying to get a refund and surprise, surprise... they won't respond to my emails. Do not buy anything from this company!!!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great customer service great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Came in store and bought new board boots and bindings, great product with a very affordable price. Couldn't be happier

Bundaberg

• 1 helpful vote

Deceitful company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Purchased several items from this company every one had a missing piece. I have sent email after email, phoned and phoned and still no results. They have even changed the product description on the web site to match what they sent. Do not buy for the his company they are deceitful, misleading and not to be trusted. And I will be posting this on every public site that is available.

Will never order anything from them again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Placed an order online. Goods apparently would take 5 to 10 days.... a month later and lots of emailing I finally received my order but it was minus one item. Numerous emails about when I will get the balance of my order has been met with silence from them. Wish i had ordered from Wild Earth they have much better customer service and quick delivery. I will never order anything from Find Sport again and will tell everyone I know not to either, they obviously do not care about their customers and are too stupid to realise that without customers you have no business. If i could have rated them less I would, 1 star is way too good for them.

This is a great shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Great help within the store sorting out my package, wouldn't have got my own snowboard without findsports, will definitely use you guys in the feature

Fantastic online service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

I purchased a springy online off these guys - they responded to my email straight away when I had a question and it arrived within the time frame they stated on the website!! Fantastic service & I am very happy with my purchase - Thanks!!! :)

Ripper service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Customer service was awesome ! And feel very comfortable with the purchase :) the lady in store helped me select bindings and board and made sure I was happy before purchasing !

Ripper service! Cheapest and best boards around! Will be back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Customer service was fantastic, learnt everything I need to know about the board and set up I was buying. Thanks heaps guys!

Exactly what I needed at good price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Needed first snowboard and bindings.
Help was immediate, and very big selection of boards.
Also provided good deal on snowboard bag and backpack.
Very happy

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

This company deserves 0 stars!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I purchased an item online in early May.
No invoice was ever provided.
There's no customer service phone number for online purchases.
After sending emails to follow up I was advised there's been a delay and promised item will be sent, however it was never sent, then subsequent emails were ignored.
Request for refund was also ignored and never provided.
It's been 3 months and still waiting. This is a disgraceful business!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Terrible Service from support?? team

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Ordered and paid for set of roof bars 15/7/17. sent request 20/7/17 as to when it will be shipped - reply received 21/7/17 that goods in transit and should receive 24/25 July - order didn't turn up so request submitted 26/7 and again 28/7 no response except for automated acknowledgement- phoned a sales person as this is only way to contact by phone on 28/7- girl advised she has a different system but would have someone send email with 10-15 minutes - never received any response - further request sent 29/7 - no response except for automated ac knowledgement - phoned and spoke to guy in sales (now have a name) - he seemed helpful - was able to look up whole saga - assured me should have order by 2/8 & will arrange an email with name of courier & tracking - still waiting on email - remains to be seen if goods turn up -

August 4th 2017 Update: Further to review 31/7/17

Goods finally arrived and seems ok. - poor review due to poor customer service from support staff. Still have not received any email re problem with shipping - no shipping details etc and delay in shipping.

South Coast, NSW

• 3 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Warning - Regarding Findsports.com.au Online Store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Ordered a camp kettle from findsports.com.au on 12/07/17. The item was well priced and more importantly, listed as 'In Stock'. 10 days later I checked online to find that my order status had changed to 'uncommitted'. I emailed findsports.com.au to find out what this meant. They replied stating that there had been a mix-up and my item was in fact out of stock. I have subsequently emailed them a number of times requesting a refund so that I can purchase elsewhere. All of my emails have been ignored. It is now 20 days since I first placed my order . I have read through many of the other reviews both good and bad. It appears that the good reviews (if genuine) relate to the retail outlet/high street store. The BAD REVIEWS relate to the ONLINE STORE. Those who have posted bad reviews report similar experiences. Items that were listed as 'In Stock' in fact were not. Furthermore, subsequent requests for refunds have been ignored. Stating that products are in stock when in fact they aren't, constitutes false or misleading advertising (it is unlawful to make false or misleading representations about products or services when supplying, offering to supply or promoting those products or services). What is of GREATER CONCERN is that subsequent requests for refunds are being ignored and the only way to contact these people is by email. I strongly advise against making purchases from the findsports online store. I will be contacting Consumer Affairs Victoria to report my experiences and urge others to do the same.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Further to submitting the above review on the morning of Sunday 30/07/2017. That evening I received a full refund from findsports.com.au and the following email - Hi Peter, The items are in... read more »

1 of 9 pages