From October 2017, FindSports is offering three random reviewers the chance to win a $200 voucher. This will be drawn monthly. This is to encourage their customers to write either a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Great advice and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Went in to the Dandenong store to look at snowboard packages available. Was quickly served by Tim. His advice and time he took to explain things was excellent. Would highly recommend Find Sports for service, price and quality.

Very friendly staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I purchased a preorder snowboard package and it arrived on time. When I came to pick them up staff are very friendly and helpful.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

A Good service, quick and easy. Excellent quality for low prices. My friend and I will definetly be coming back.

Verified Customer

Scam - ordered online from them, and they won't provide tracking or a refund, despite repeated reque

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I ordered an in stock item, which was listed as having free shipping 11 business days ago. Shipping was within Melbourne, and 4-10 working days. I received a notification that the order had been processed immediately, but no tracking information. I requested tracking repeatedly via the support line, and was told I'd definitely receive it within the allotted timeframe, but all requests for tracking information were ignored.

I called them today, and they dodged all my questions about tracking information, and told me that they only take support requests via email. I'll be reporting them to the ACCC.

Surfboard cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

They have a variety of a gr8 quality surfboard board covers and the price was very competitive - very happy

Head to toe package

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Went to find sports this weekend looking for a snowboard package not knowing what to expect, and as soon as I walked in the door I was attended to and finally got myself a snowboard package, at a reasonably low price as well. Now I’m all ready to test out this gear on the mountain!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Purchased snowboard equipment for the winter season and loving it ! Great quality , friendly staff and fast service !

Very helpful and friendly staff, great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Got myself and my partner a snowboard package from findsports. We've used the boards twice now!! The guy was very helpful when choosing a board that would be suitable. I highly recommend getting their rear entry bindings as they make it so much easier. Thanks guys.

One stop shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Service has been amazing every time I have been and my entire set up has been put together with the teams help. Very thankful and keen to use it this coming season!

Patience required...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

The 'not so good'. Free delivery took 6 weeks which is about three times longer than advertised. I've read that complaint in a few reviews - so if you can't wait that long maybe buy elsewhere. Communications is a real issue. There is very little. After the expected delivery date came and went, I emailed asking for a tracking number. They eventually sent one but when I tried to use it... it didn't exist on Australia Post's tracking system. I let them know and asked for the correct number, but didn't hear another word.

The 'good'. To be fair - the goods did turn up eventually. They were pretty much what I expected although colour choice was a little disappointing (all of them were the same colour despite there being four "random colours" for the staff to select) - but hey, thats no biggie. They were cheaper than anywhere else. So in the end, patience worked for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I purchased pre sale package at a great price, with great communication on the arrival of the product, service was excellent

Melbourne

Private message

Easy helpful company with great gear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

Very helpful with sizing of all equipment being bought, and easy to deal with, would highly recommend others going here

Terrible company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Order a board bag 11 days ago and it was only shipped today after I complained. No response to my angry message though, I’ll be checking the quality of the product when it arrives

Quick Delivery and Great Comms

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

So Good! I highly recommend. Great service and the best products at the lowest prices. I will be back and recommend to friends.

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
Private message

PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS ...

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I purchased an item via MYER Market, and didn't realise I would then have to deal with Find Sports. It is 21 days since I placed an order and I still have nothing except half a dozen emails that tell me if I am not happy, I can return the item at my own cost, and get a refund. Also, a promise my item would arrive by 27 April. It is now 30 April and I have nothing. Now, after reading all the reviews that I wish I had of seen before placing an order through MYER Market, I won't be returning the item if it actually arrives, due to the fear of never getting my money back. Please avoid these guys, and go elsewhere.

Sheldon

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dreadful service. Be warned!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Wish I had read the reviews before buying from them.

Expect to be charged a 2.5% surcharge at payment time, expect that they may take orders for items that they do not have in stock, expect them to take up to five working days just to dispatch the goods to you, and expect communication with them to be almost impossible.

I ordered two jackets and a compass from Findsports. Was already unhappy about buying from them when the payment screen included a completely unexplained "2.5% surcharge", but decided to go ahead with the purchase because I could order both the mens and the ladies jackets in the right sizes and colours from them.

Received an order confirmation which suddenly said that it could take up to 5 days to dispatch, so immediately regretted ordering from them.

Next day I received a call from them saying that they could did not have the mens jacket in stock - even though they accepted the order and the payment for it. I was told that they would refund me for the mens jacket and dispatch the ladies jacket and the compass.

Two days later I have received no refund and my other items have not been dispatched yet. I want to cancel my entire order now, but can find no way to do that.

Don't bother trying to call them, like I did, because you'll just get a voice message telling you to send them an email - which they won't reply to.

sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Do not buy, will make you wait weeks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

You will wait weeks for your order, and then receive half, just not worth the stress and time. Emails, phone calls, on and on, hours of wasting time.

Excellent service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Quick service and very competitive pricing! Would recommend Find again to anyone purchasing outdoor sports equipment. Will shop here again.

If you choose free delivery = 5 weeks delivery date

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I placed an order for a product and chose a free delivery option. This is an exact message they replied to my email when asking for the expected delivery date - "This item you have purchase has a delivery time of 7-20 business days as you have selected the free shipping option."

This is truly a recipe for disaster having this kind of attitude when running a business. They treat customers who choose "Free Delivery" as second class and delay the delivery because of it. Will never ever buy anything from them again.

Verified Customer

Please do not buy from these guys. Faulty product, 5 months later and still no replacement

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Purchased a snorkel mask and fins back in September last year. It took over a month to arrive from Melbourne to Sydney. When it finally did we found (when we took it overseas to use for the very first time) that the snorkel was missing the plug which stopped water from entering your mouth. After many months of following up (they are very difficult to get in touch with) and even after getting Fair Trading involved and still no resolution. They sent me an empty packet (which I'm sure was just to fob me off claiming it had the missing part in it), then advised that the piece was out of stock. When I finally got Fair Trading involved they stated that they tried to mail the replacement to me twice (more lies), they then advised Fair Trading they would send me a returns envelope for the product which they would then refund. Surprise surprise after 2 weeks no return envelope has arrived despite countless follow up's. Save your money and countless months of following up and DO NOT buy from them!

1 of 17 pages

Has anyone bought a kayak of them? Was the bad service / shipping around Xmas time mostly due to high demand at Aust post or are the just crappy in general. I would really like to get the pink Camo kayak but am so hesitant now I have read some of the reviews. Some are terrible and others are excellent. What is the quality like with the kayak. Will they fill with water?

Meki asked on Feb 18, 2018

Answer this

Yeah, I have. All good so far, i brought it a week ago.

Is there a way to stop Find Sports from constantly spamming my personal email address with there rubish emails? I have asked them to stop but all requests are totally ignored.

Bill R asked on Jul 12, 2017

Answer this

I have the same problem and as with all things you get signed up for (even if you haven't asked to be) it goes out there into the World Wide Web stratosphere for every b**tard to get the claws into. I dare say it's more than just find sports who are sending you junk now.
I just keep blocking consistently and sometimes it slows it down to one every couple of days instead of 23 a day.