Verified Customer

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

This was our first experience using Finlease and it wont be our last.
We were dealt with professionally and kept informed of progress at all times. We received customer service from Michael and Victoria that is sadly lacking from other providers and businesses these days.
Thank you Finlease, Michael and Victoria for a hassle free experience.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Robert, what a lovely review, thanks. Michael and Victoria will be so pleased to see this feedback. We have built our business on happy clients and it is fantastic to see your comment that you w... read more »

Easy to Deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Finlease are so professional to deal with it makes life easy to arrange finance. All the steps and paperwork are explained and checked over by the staff which takes the worry out of making sure it is all correct.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Geoff, appreciate the feedback around accuracy and our processes around this. It is essential we do our job right to make your life easy :). We look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Professional & Easy to Deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

This is our first dealing with FInlease and can honestly say the experience was seamless. Helpful and experienced they saw us through each step. Would definitely use them again and will be recommending them to others.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Rob, thanks for this feedback. It is particularly pleasing that you felt well supported through every step of the process which is exactly what we need to do. Thanks for trying Finlease and we l... read more »

Fast , Easy , Lowest Rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

These Guys , got me a deal that not even my own existing Car Financier could match ( and Id been with them over 10 yrs) The service was fast , easy and confirmed all under 24hrs with little paper work. Would not hesitate in using their services again and recommending to others.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Mark, we appreciate the opportunity to provide an alternate service to the funder you have been using for the past 10 years and that you found it to be a good experience. We are keen to loo... read more »

Finlease rock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I have been with Finlease for 3 years and at every stage they have been on the ball and professional. They secured finance when others couldn't...even my own bank since I was a kid ,,,What!
I would not hesitate to recommend the team at Finlease and that is not given lightly.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Johno, we respect the fact that this review was not given lightly and that makes it all the better. Thanks for allowing us to work with you over the past three years and we look forward to look... read more »

Great and professional service by Michael and Victoria!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

This is our third dealings with Finlease since swapping over to them, and we have had no complaints at all!
Keep up the great work and we will be in touch next time.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Pierre, great to see clients coming back time and time again. We know we are only as good as our last transaction and our 30 year journey has been built on repeat business from happy clients... read more »

The best team I have ever met well done Chris

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I just can’t thank enough of these beautiful bunch of people here as they take all the stress on themselves and take things so smoothly ,Chris made the finance process twice so easy for me and stress free.
Highly recommend these team if you are looking equipment finance

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Feriel Ali, thanks for the great feedback for Chris. I will pass your comments on. Great to see this was your 2nd transaction with us. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Finlease made our purchase seemless- zero disruption to day to day operations. Customer service was first class.
I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Scott, lovely feedback. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Growing a new fantastic business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

After being in business for 30 years Finlease is by far the best Company l have ever been involved with. Well done, see you on the next contract
Kind regards Dave

Comments
Finlease Official

Dave, that is truly outstanding feedback, THANK YOU. Best you have seen in 30 years is quite something. Glad we could give you that view. Our team looks forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Excellent service and communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Worked very well for me. All the team i dealt with were great. I will bee using Finlease again in the future!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Peter, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

After some research I decided to contact Finlease to purchase a new car and it was one of the best decisions I have made. Their service was fantastic! They were easy to deal, very responsive when I had questions and did exactly what they promised they would do. Will definitely use again.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Amanda, thanks for doing the research to find us and then deciding to give us a go. It is so pleasing to see it was a great experience for you and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Melbourne

Private message

Outstanding customer service and communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We had decided to refinance from one of the "4 big banks' and sourced excellent new finance deal through Finlease. Through no fault at all of Finlease we endured the refinance from hell - the release process from the existing bank was a nightmare! Finlease were amazing and Victoria, I can't thank you enough for your persistence, you went above and beyond to help us get this mess sorted. No doubt we will be speaking again soon!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Karen, thanks for the candid feedback and really pleased that we could assist. I have shared your comments with Vic who will be delighted to see these. I can understand where you are coming from... read more »

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

We were referred to Finlease for equipment purchase. We have found the whole process to be seamless. Finlease provided quick response in advising requirements and finance. We will be using Finlease should we require further assistance in the future.Great to deal with.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Rhonda, lovely to see this positive feedback. Look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

The full turn around from calling finesse to settlement was under a week very happy with there services they even came to site so I could sign papers.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Peter, appreciate the positive feedback with 2 stand outs being a quick turnaround and coming out to you. That is what service is all about and great to see it well received. Hope to work with y... read more »

The Very Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I have had many finance brokers over the years but having just dealt with Michael Larkin of Finlease I found the best .
The very best finance deal ever experienced
Greg
HardSurface Cleaners

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Greg, Michael was really pleased to see your feedback as he is working hard to build a client base of companies just like you. Thanks for taking the time to post this review and Michael will arr... read more »

Fantastic and Responsive Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Finlease were accommodating, fast, friendly and approachable. The process of applying for finance was a breeze. I highly recommend them!

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks for your positive feedback Gav and appreciate your note that you would highly recommend us. Much about business has been built on word of mouth from happy clients such as yourself. Look fo... read more »

Good business practice and fast turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

The application process is fast and queries are answered straight away...even post-purchase service is good like requesting for statements, etc.

And to top it all off, the rates they provided us are very competitive too. I've been banking with Westpac for 6 years now and when I applied for equipment finance with them, it took them 45 days to process - only to be given a loan with interest rates not far from what I'm getting on my credit card. I called these guys up and within 3 days, I got an offer for about 6% interest rate.

Our business is now on our second loan with them and I could not fault the service. Keep up the good work!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Francis, thanks for such a detailed and positive response. You really have shown in detail why we say “ Finlease..... in so many ways better than the bank”. We work hard to secure and retain h... read more »

Good Product, Rate and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Our recent finance requirements were delivered on by Finlease with efficient service for a good product at a competitive rate

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Phil, appreciate the positive feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Easy as process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Opening another business is very time consuming but Finlease made it very easy by constantly checking in and ensuring I had all my questions answered quickly. Will use Finlease again

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Tristan, your feedback brings up some very good points. It’s not just about getting the job done it’s about keeping you well informed through the process as well as owning the task you have del... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

We had no hassles and found it very fast and easy with Great service will use again next time we upgrade our equipment

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks for the positive feedback Paul and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

1 of 33 pages