First Finlease experience and it was worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I had machinery wear and needed replacement. I am in a rather unique personal situation and [name removed] from Finlease drove the machinery loan for me in the right direction.
I am grateful to [name removed] for his never wavering attention he gave me. His email comms were prompt and explanatory.
I was surprised that the whole process was conducted via email! [name removed] did phone me after finalisation and after speaking with [name removed] he was pleasant, courteous and professional.
Cheers mate to Finlease and [name removed]
Shane Dwyer

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Great service from start to finish, even in some tougher circumstances they manage to make it work. Definitely recommend them to anyone especially in small business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Sack Jeff

Finlease is an extremely efficient and professional company to deal with which I have done for over twenty years exclusively. I don't even bother to get quotes from elsewhere

silverwater

• 2 comments
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Being dealing With Tim for our business finances he is a great person to deal with and will do whatever he can to help out. We will definitely stay with these guys.. Thanks Again

Alan

FIRST TIME USER - Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

To Miles and the team, great work.
This was a very seamless process which made life easy for me, not having to spend time chasing up paper work etc, finance rate was good. As a Business owner, I just want to hand it over and you make the rest happen with no fuss or problems.
I will be back.....

Fast and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Val, Dianne and the team at Finlease are a pleasure to deal with. They are super fast and efficient and offer highly competitive rates. I'd recommend them to any business looking for finance. Thanks so much.

Quick and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

This is the first time that I have approached Finlease and found the team to be efficient and extremely professional in the way they handled themselves from the initial contact.
I will have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Thank you for your assistance.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Ron, thank you so much this review, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind words. If you ever require further assistance with your finance, please never hesitate to cont... read more »

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Finlease provided excellent customer service throughout the entire process. It is the first time we have used Finlease for finance and I would recommend their services to any business. Thanks

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Dean, thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review on your experience with Finlease. Please never hesitate to contact us for any furt... read more »

Quick Loan approval

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Amazing service from the team at finlease. I receive approval very quick and they are so reliable with the best rates. Thank you Finlease

Finlease come through again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

[name removed] organised some finance for my Transport company High Volume Haulage to purchase a ute, as usual the transaction was smooth with no issues, can't recommend [name removed] highly enough...
Thanks again!

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I have been using Finlease for over 20 years now
again the efficient and professional service is fist class
Great advise as always

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

This is the first time dealing with Finlease. I would highly recommend them and Dianne Carpenter for the prompt service. Thanks Dianne.

1 of 40 pages

What are the fees? and who do i speak to in SA?

Paula H asked on Jul 19, 2017

Answer this

Fees are dependent on the deal i have found and all have been reasonable, i dont know about SA but call Michael Giorgas in Brisbane and im sure he will steer you in the right direction 0488 480 025

Hi Paula,
thank you for your comment.
Please contact Neil Styles on 0404 050 697 and he will assist you with your enquiry.
Kind regards,
The Finlease Team

i like to know if you have someone taking french for me ?

mike asked on Jun 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mike, our apologies as we will be unable to assist with your enquiry as we are a finance company. Kind regards, the Finlease Team.

Hi Do you do new car loans only? Jim

james t asked on Jun 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi James! We do new and used car loans and much more! Please feel free to contact James O'Donoghue on 0413 470 370 for further information. Best regards, the Finlease Team