Repeat Business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This is the second time using Finlease, in a matter of weeks. Great Service, advice and support throughout the process.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Cayt, Twice in a matter of weeks!!. thanks for letting us assist. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Melbourne

Great service, fast turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

This is the third finance arrangement we have had through Finlease and it wen through with no hassles in only a few days

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Sam and 3rd time you have used us. THANKYOU!!. Pleased to see the process went well. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Fast & efficient; 24 turn around for credit approval. Proactive follow up with dealer to ensure quick settlement. Nothing was too much trouble. Extremely professional.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks John, a really succinct, positive review. Great to see several important aspects, a quick approval and hands on management with the supplier. Look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Always a pleasure dealing with finlease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

As always Michael is a great bloke to deal with and does what he has to, to get it done. We've used Michael a few times now between excavator purchases and workshop equipment and will continue to use him in the future.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Rizzo, thanks for the feedback. We have 3 Michaels in the business and I would like to pass on your positive comments to the relevant Michael. Can you please let me know which one. Thanks for yo... read more »

Hey mark, Michael Larkin is the one we deal with.

Thanks Rizzo

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

We have used Michael Larkin for a number of years for all our finance needs and he's always assisted us in a timely manner with the professional service you would expect.
Would always recommend Finlease.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Adam, Great feedback on Michael and I have passed your comments onto him. Thanks for continuing to come back to Finlease, we really appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Always hassle free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

We have been using Finlease now for a number of years. The service is always timely, professional and efficient. Couldn't ask for better!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Chan, Great to see you are a long-term client and you can continue to enjoy our service. Thanks for the positive feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Fast, Friendly and Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I dealt with Michael thorughout the whole process. He was great, very quick to respond and even though i asked a million questions was always friendly and gave me great explanations. Would highly recommend to anyone. Pricing was very competitive as well .Michael came out to work for me to sign the documents. I didn't even leave the office. Thank you finlease team.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Matt, a great review and I will pass on your comments to Michael G. Asking lots of questions is good. We do finance all day and completely understand that it is just the occasional project f... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Efficient and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

As always, Michael was thorough and timely in assisting with the purchase of a vehicle. Michael obtained finance at a great rate, which was fantastic as this enables cash to remain within the business.

Would definitely recommend any of the Finlease team.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks John, This is great feedback and I would like to pass your comments on to Michael. As we have three Michaels, can you let me know which one please :)

Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Hi Mark,

Michael Larkin - however I’d entrust any of the Melbourne team with these transactions

Finlease Official

Thanks John, yes they are a great team. Thanks again for your feedback.

Mark

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Excellent service. James was so wonderful in finding us a loan that fit our need ..it was hassle free and whenever we had an enquiry he was always fast in answering. Couldn't be happier. Thank you

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Saika, I have passed your comments onto James. Great to see the whole process was hassle free (as it should be). Look forward to assisting you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Excelent service, with no hassles.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Great customer focus and extremely easy to deal with. This is the second time we have used Finlease, and it certainly wont be the last. Both James and Victoria have been extremely efficient and their no fuss attitude, makes dealing with them a pleasure. Cant recommend Finlease highly enough.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Simon, thanks for the great feedback and lovely to see you are now a repeat client and will be coming back again. Much of our business has been built on referral and recommendations so we love ... read more »

Very efficient Application and Approval process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Finlease have been handling our Vehicle finance for some years and when replacement vehicles where required, they where contacted to provide some repayments. The pricing was more competitive than our bank and the approval process was quick and seamless. Special Thanks to James, excellent service.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Wayne, thanks for the positive feedback. It is always good to be tested against the banks and found to have a superior offering on all fronts from interest-rate to overall service. Your review ... read more »

Excellent Service - Can do attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

We have been using Finlease for many years now, and cannot express enough our gratitude for the time and effort they invest in our company to help us to grow and succeed. Special thanks to Jay and Malinda always going above and beyond.

Great work guys.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Robert, a great review and I have sent your comments onto Jay and Mal (who just turned 20 years with us last week). It is so good to see that we helped you grow over the years. It is great t... read more »

Great Customer Service. Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I have been doing business with both Karen and Lisele for four years now, and am so pleased with the service and products they offer. They are so easy to deal with, and go above and beyond! Thanks Karen and Lisele!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Jansen, thanks for the great feedback on Lisele and Karen. Also a big thanks for allowing us to look after you for these past 4 years. I have sent your comments onto Lisele & Karen and we look f... read more »

Verified Customer

Great prompt very competitive service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Fantastic customer service, great rates and went beyond to assist in anyway.
Would happily recommend this service to anyone, nothing was an issue.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Chris. Great to hear you are happy to recommend as the majority of our new clients come via word of mouth from happy clients. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Great to Deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Just started using Finlease, I cant believe how easy it is! Great company and a pleasant experience overall.
Looking forward to doing business for a long time together.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Lester, so are we. Great to see you had a good experience and happy to build a long term relationship. This is exactly what we do. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

No Stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Another contact with no issues good service once again.
I would not bother getting another quotation for my finance needs

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi No Stress, thanks for the feedback and lovely to see we are consistent in delivery. Look forward to assisting on the next one. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Back again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Its always a breeze dealing with these guys for all my vehicle and workshop machinery finance. Have used them several times over the last 7-8 years.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi David, Great to see feedback from a long-term repeat customer. It is so quick and easy to arrange ongoing requirements as we already have your details on file. Thanks for letting us look after ... read more »

chelsea, victoria

Recent Car finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Cannot fault this lender, everything happened quickly and with out fuss. This is our second loan with Finlease. We would happily recommend; that if you are requiring a loan then Finlease is the place to go.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Leigh, Great to see you coming back a second time and having another good experience. The fact that you would happily recommend us is the best feedback we can ask for. On a recent survey we fou... read more »

Easy and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Very professional, friendly, patient, quick and easy to deal with. Made what could have been stressful very pleasant. Would use again.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Colleen, thanks for your feedback and positive comments. Our role is to take the stress out of these situations and it is great to see that we achieved that. Look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Highly recommended!! James at Finlease was awesome, great to deal with and went above and beyond to help us get our new car. Will most definitely be using these guys again if we ever needed more finance.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Krista, thanks for this lovely feedback. I have passed your comments on to James. Look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

1 of 32 pages