5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Thanks for all of your help James. Great service, easy to talk too, made the transition of the finance very simple.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Dave, thanks for your review and we have passed your comments into James :)
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. The Finlease Team.

A Professional Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

David and Finlease were recommended to me by a third party. I cannot fault the process. It was simple and professional. David offered to travel to me to expedite the issue which was most appreciated given the demands on my time. I would definitely recommend to others based on my experience.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi David, thanks for your feedback, David from our office and his team really appreciated it. We make a point of going to see our clients to make it easy as we do know so many of our clients are ti... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Great service as usual, nothing is ever too hard when organising finance for our business. Great work from the Finlease team as usual.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Bec, thanks for posting this review, it is lovely to hear that we are consistent in providing good service. Nothing should ever be too hard, you are our client and our job is to look after you. ... read more »

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Being a business owner time is hard to come by. Michael and Michelle were exceptionally efficient making the process a very simple ride for me. Would highly recommend them!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on Michael and Michelle, it is very much appreciated! Please never hesitate to get in contact with them if you eve... read more »

Elite Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Michael was a pleasure to deal with. I went to him with a finance requirement and it was done and dusted within 48 hours. He even came to my job site to finalise paperwork. For someone who finds it hard to get away from site I found this unbelievable and I’d recommend Michael and his team to anyone.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Ryan, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review on your experience with Michael, we really appreciate it! Please never hesitate to get in contact if you require any f... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We have now used Finlease on several occassions and find them to be fast, efficient and reliable. They are easy to deal with, very professional and friendly and we would highly recommend them.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Bernie, Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review on your experience with Finlease- We really appreciate it! Please never hesitate to get in contact if you ever require any ... read more »

Prompt reliable friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

This was my first experience using Finlease. I cannot fault them in anyway. Quick to action queries. Friendly phone manner. Presented several custom solutions for my situation within a few hours. In an age where everyone is time poor, this entire process took about 48 hours which is unheard of! Most importantly, the process was stress free! Thanks Miles and Victoria.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Sean, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review on Miles and Victoria, we really appreciate it! Please never hesitate to let them know if you ever require any assi... read more »

Rally great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Miles was fantastic to deal with! His service was so prompt, it was a lovely surprise. I had dealt with another broker previously and the interest rate Miles was able to secure for my vehicle finance was so much better. I will definitely be using Finlease again for my business financing needs.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Nicola, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review on your experience with Miles. Please never hesitate to get in contact with him if you require any assistance- He'd b... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Thanks again Finlease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

This is the second time that I have used Finlease and again they have delivered. The people that I spoke to were very helpful, friendly, efficient and most importantly professional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Finlease

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Gino, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review on your experience with Finlease. Please never hesitate to let us know if you ever require any further assistance- ... read more »

Very prompt service !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Hey are a great bunch. Chris was awesome and very helpful and got everything sorted very soon. Thank you Chris and Team !!!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Pash,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review on Chris and Team. Please never hesitate to get in contact if you ever require any assistance- we'd be more than happy to assist you.

Verified Customer

Hassle free, simple process!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Thank you to Finlease for organising the finance on my new vehicle. The process from start to finish was very easy, the team was very responsive to emails, and highly professional (even with the Sydney office flooding due to upstairs tenants). I would have no issue in recommending the Finlease team to colleagues and friends.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Dan, Many thanks for such a nice review on your experience with Finlease, it is very much appreciated! Please never hesitate to let us know if you ever require any further assistance- We'd be m... read more »

Easy , Fast and nice people to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Doing finance deals with Finlease now I think for 28 years or more the day they started and we just done another one ,what more can I say it easy as A B C . Many Thanks to all the Team
Regards
Ari Debner . DEBNER CRANES P/L

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Ari Debner, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your experience with Finlease, it is very much appreciated! Please never hesitate to get in contact if yo... read more »

Excellent, hassle free finance company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

We've just set up a 2nd lease with Finlease, and I can't fault them. Jay, Kerri-Anne, and Brodie provide excellent service, and we will definitely continue to use them.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Mick, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review on Jay and team, please never hesitate to get in contact with them if you require any assistance- they'd be more t... read more »

Extremely Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

The Finlease team delivered again. I have financed through them twice before and at all times I have had a very quick and seamless experience. Highly recommend.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review on your experience with Finlease, please never hesitate to get in contact if you ever require any assistance- we'd be more t... read more »

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

FinLease is highly recommended to others. Easy to interact and its a pleasure to do business with you. Thank you.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Natasha,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review, please never hesitate to let us know if you require any assistance- we'd be more than delighted to assist you.

Fast and hassle free.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Would recommend this company 100% for finance, nothing but a pleasure to do business with, fast approval and hassle free.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi There,
Many thanks for such a nice review, we really appreciate it! Please never hesitate to let us know if your require any further assistance- we would be more than delighted to assist you.

Very Smooth and Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

David was great to deal with, efficient and communicative. He even came to my office to speed up the paperwork. All future leasing needs are now just an email away. Very good!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much for this positive review on David, we really appreciate it! Please never hesitate to let him know if you require anything further- he'd be more than happy to assist you.

Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

This company came highly recommended to me by other associates and I have to say, they did not disappoint. The turnaround time was excellent, as was their customer service.
Many thanks to Jeff, Tony, Malinda and all the team at Finlease :-)

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Joanne, Many thanks for such a nice review on Jeff and team, it is very much appreciated! Please never hesitate to get in touch with them if you ever require any assistance- They'd be more than... read more »

Best financing experience of my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I expected the financing to take as long as the banks do but it's as though Finlease waves their magic wand and the finance is done. Unbelievably proficient, courteous and friendly. We'll be back when we need to finance our UV and Ozone system for the pool. Keep up the absolutely fantastic work guys, you're streets ahead of the competition! Caroline @ Jump Swim Schools Warragul

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Caroline,
Thank you very much for this wonderful review, we really appreciate it! Please never hesitate to get in touch if you require and further assistance- we'd be more than delighted to assist you.

Great Service and Results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Highly recommend dealing with Finlease (Brisbane) when you next consider financing any type of vehicle or equipment. Their expertise in dealing and explaining all various products and options available was clear and succinct. Michael G. was very professional in his dealings and would recommend his services to all.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Jon, Thank you so much for such a nice review on Michael, it is very much appreciated! Please never hesitate to let Michael or team know if you ever require any further assistance- They'd be m... read more »

1 of 27 pages