Making dreams come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Finlease Orange was outstanding. Michael was extremely knowledgeable, professional, efficient and happy to answer any question. Interest rate was even lower than anticipated. Thanks so much Michael!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Dr D, It sounds as though Michael and his team really delivered for you on this one. Thanks for this lovely feedback. I have passed your comments onto Michael and his team. Thanks again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

A quality finance experience with a professional team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

From the first point of contact Michael was transparent, switched on with strategy and product knowledge, followed impressively by Christos who acted efficiently and kept me up to date with progress with my tight time constraints for having the finance finalised. This combined with Michelle’s efforts with documents in a timely manner ensured the process of obtaining finance for a new work vehicle was seamless.
I will definitely recommend Finlease and use them again without hesitation,

Thankyou so much.

Mark M

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback. It sounds as though Michael and his team combined very well to facilitate your requirement. We often use this structure to support our clients on larger transa... read more »

Great rates and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Chris at Finlease made organising finance for new equipment easy. Competitive rates and service that made the whole process simple.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Giorgio, thanks for the feedback on Chris. I will pass your comments onto the team as they are exactly what we strive for. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Fast, Efficient and Helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Jay, Kerri-Anne and the Finlease team were absolutely fantastic in getting my finance approved quickly and easily. They were available for questions, and expedited any requests. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Amy, what a lovely review THANKYOU. We could not ask for any better feedback than “absolutely fantastic”. I have shared this with the team and I am sure it will make their day. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Excellent and prompt service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Chris was awesome and i highly recommend him to use for all your finance. All our machinery and cars have been done through Finlease.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Dully, thanks for this feedback. We will let Chris know you found him and his service AWESOME :) Thanks for being a long term client and letting us continue to work with you. Kind regards, Mark O'Donoghue CEO

We wont go anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

We have used Finlease for all of our machinery purchases.

Great service, Jay is a great person who goes the extra mile to insure a smooth transition.

Thanks guys.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Dan, I will pass on your feedback to Jay. Good to see we make the whole process easy & thanks for continuing to let us assist you. Our business has been built on happy clients coming back time & time again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

We keep coming back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

It is always good to know that Finlease can get the job done when we are financing equipment for our growing business. We keep coming back to Finlease, they are efficient and friendly, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Sue, your comments are so lovely, thankyou. We can ask no more than our client wanting to come back time and time again. Thanks for letting us look after you. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Professional, thorough and Honest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I have been getting finance with Finlease for a couple of years now and they are very good to work with. Lisele who is our agent is very professional and will go the extra mile to make to get a product on time and across the line. I find with other agents, i would have to follow them up. But leisle kept on my case until she had received all the correct documents. Thumbs up from me.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi McLean, thanks for such a forthright, clear and positive review. It is great feedback for Lisele and her team to see their level of control and owning the process to ensure the right outcome is ... read more »

Superb Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Lisele and Karen were most helpful and were great to deal with! They both went above and beyond to assist us!

I highly recommend Finlease!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Ryan, thanks for the feedback. I will pass your comments onto Lisele and Karen who will be delighted to see your response. We look forward to working with again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I dealt with Michael and it was never a problem to meet us at our convenience and chosen location. We also requested a change to the contract and again it wasn't a problem. Great customer service

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Deb, thanks for the great feedback. Michael is doing exactly what we say we should do. Go out and see our clients at a time and place that suits them as that is what you should do for your cli... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Always great dealing with Finlease. Excellent service and always happy to go above and beyond to me meet customers needs.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Mork, sounds as though you have been a client for a while. Thanks for continuing to use our services and for your great feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great Follow Up and Easy to Work With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Finlease where great in finding me the best price and terms I was looking for. What I was most impressed about was their followup. From the period of engagement till my finance (Due to an overseas car delivery which took 3 months) Finlease continued to check in with me and offer any assistance. Thanks to the Finlease team.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Tretch, thanks for the feedback. Good to see we stayed all over your requirement for the extended period and kept up a high level of service. We look forward to working with you again on the next one. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Great service and experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

The team at finlease are amazing! Thanks especially to David for your replying and second to none service, even went out of his way to come to my gym to finalise docs! Now that’s something not every company would do!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Ash, thanks for this lovely review. I have sent your comments onto David who will be delighted to see such feedback. We make a point of coming out to see our clients at their premises as we are ... read more »

Nailed It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I dealt with Brady from Finlease and it was a fantastic experience.
Not only was he a great guy and very knowledgeable, but he really went above and beyond to help me out.
It was exactly what I was after, simple and fast.
Couldn't be more happy with the process. Would I use them again? Absolutely!!!
Thanks again to Brady and the Team.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Ben. I have passed your feedback onto Brady and the team. We love seeing comments such as “above and beyond” as that is what sets our team apart from so many other providers in our field. Th... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Excellent service provided as always. Makes the whole process as seamless as possible and allows us to focus on our business at the same time.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Neil, your feedback says a very important thing in that our clients should always feel comfortable that we have everything under control so you can keep your focus on your business. In the e... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Excellent and very fast service to arrange a business loan. The staff make the process as easy as possible , and offer good rates also. We have used Finlease a number of times and our experience has always been great.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback and for coming back time and time again. Seeing 1st time clients become repeat clients is exactly what we strive for and we appreciate the opportunity to work wit... read more »

Equipment Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Finlease are the easiest finance company to deal with. Always quick to respond and have great rates. Shout out to Brady and Kerri-Anne who always pull together a great finance package, from insurance to cars to machinery, they will have you covered.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Bob, lovely to see the shout out to Brady and Kerrie-Anne, Brady is one of our new team members and doing an amazing job. Kerrie-Anne has been with us forever and is the backbone to a number of ... read more »

Business Equipment Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Chris from Finlease was the best man for the job when i needed financing for new equipment for our Plumbing Company on the Gold Coast. He was there from the start to the finish once everything was approved, his service was impeccable and i would highly recommend Finlease to all Business's out there that are looking for Finance to improve or expand their Business, thanks again.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Matt, thanks for this review. I have passed your comments onto Chris who will be really pleased to see this feedback. Great to see you felt the support from start to finish as we should be there... read more »

• 5 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Lost sight of the big picture

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Hi
I recently made an enquiry for a quote for truck leasing finance.
I was told it was going to cost more than average because I opened up as a company as it was a new abn/acn.
I previously had an abn for 20 years as a sole trader but that didn't mean anything.
This company lost my business and if they keep going this way there review ratings will slide.
There are alot of companies who have lost site of the big picture about how they got where they are today because of small businesses.
Greed is one simple word and says it all.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Phil, thanks for this feedback and I have spoken with our team member James who responded to your enquiry earlier this week. James mentioned that your prior 20 year career and sole trader ABN wa... read more »

I appreciate the communication which was great but you cannot make assumptions based on a conversation prior to checks.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Dealing with the staff of Finlease was a pleasure. freindly and helpful all through the process.
Will defenitly deal with them again.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Harry, Friendly and Helpful are words we like to see. Glad you enjoyed the experience and look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

1 of 30 pages

Hi, do you cater for applicants with a low credit score. previous defaults been paid but resulted in a low credit score. looking for a used car loan 40k.

Peter Michal asked on May 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi Peter, best we have a chat with you to get an understanding of your circumstances. Can I suggest you ring James in our team on 0413370470 and we can have a look at what can be done.

Do you cater to people on the centrelink payments such as the pension or only folks that are employed?

brian asked on Mar 19, 2018

Hi Brian

It’s a good question and one we have not been asked before. Finance approvals are about proving an ongoing income to service a proposed debt after all usual living and other costs being taken into consideration as well as any perceived exposure on the particular asset to be financed and finally your track record in meeting historic commitments. We would be pleased to have a look at your requirement to see if an approval could be obtained. Please feel free to call me on 0412320872 kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Hi, Do you cater to small business needs and assist with transferring from one bank to another? Thanks

Leah C asked on Feb 27, 2018

Answer this

Hi Leah, we certainly do. It is not uncommon for our clients to be less than pleased with their existing bank and want to look at alternatives.

If you can let us know which state and suburb or town you are located, I will put you in touch with a tram member in your area so they can have a chat with you

Mornington 3931, VIC