Best Financing Ever !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I came to Finlease as referral from my business coach and mentor, and it was the best experience I've had obtaining finance for my business ventures. Gwen and Brook were so professional and courteous, even when I was stressed and not-so. I will only ever use Finlease in the future and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Andrew, thanks for the feedback. It is great to see that we looked after you and it was the best experience you have had.. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards, Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Cairns

• 1 review

Verified Customer

I couldn't have dreamt of a better experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I'm not exaggerating with this title. I was in a time-sensitive situation where I needed a loan, and my past credit history was fantastic, except I've recently gone from full-time work to starting a business. I was applying for a loan with the Commonwealth Bank, which was more like a nightmare. The process took 6 weeks to get close to submitting everything for review, so I started searching for alternatives and Finlease came up.

I gave the guys a call just out of curiosity, and their response was amazing - they actually seemed interested and passionate to help me and have my business. The guys helped me secure a loan within 2 weeks and were amazing to deal with - fast responses, informative, helpful with my lack of understanding of loan technicalities and a very fair rate. Finlease, I owe you a beer and a thanks!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Rossy, what a cracking review!! Thank you so much. It is really good to see that we made such a difference. Our team take their jobs personally and they will be really chuffed to see this feedba... read more »

No worries Mark, it was just an enjoyable experience. Michael and Ben were the guys and were great. Michael (Gio.) even took the time out one day to explain some of the finer points of the loan t... read more »

Finlease Official

Thanks Rossy, this will allow me to mention this excellent work from Michael & Ben to our entire team. Look forward to having the QLD team work with you again in the future. Cheers Mark

Easy and quick .. best experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

We have just finished dealing with James for car finance and would have say some of the best customer service I've seen. Our queries were answered quickly and efficiently. Calls were ALWAYS returned very quickly. This experience has totally changed our view on brokers and we will most defiantly recommend their services to everyone we come across who are thinking of finance... Thanks James you 1 in a million

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Amara, such wonderful feedback for James. He will really appreciate it as we do. Thanks for taking the time to provide this review. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Have dealt with Finlease several times. They return your calls, provide prompt and efficient service and their process is uncomplicated and fluid. Good to work with James and Harry.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Colin, great to this response for a couple of our younger team members and thanks for continuing to come back to us, our business has been built on happy clients coming back time and time ag... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Prefer more advance communication

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

We were looking for an alternative to the big banks and found that reviews of Finlease on Product Review were overwhelmingly positive and so took the plunge! Initial contact and process was quick and painless, however, we didn't receive any real detail of the rates and contract details until it was time to sign (which is not how I like to do business). In the end the contract was very professional, clear and competitive. After the contract was signed there was a bit of pressure to provide details of insurance for the vehicle purchased within 24hrs, which was very difficult given other work based pressures. Some advance notification of this requirement would have been helpful. Given that Finlease was not known to us, I would have found it a little more comforting if a step by step process document could have been provided to ensure we were clear about their process, however, we would certainly look to Finlease for any further business finance requirements.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi JezzaMck, thanks for this candid feedback, your points are well taken and I will chat with the relevant tea members to debrief this transaction. We must ensure that the details of the transactio... read more »

Fantastic dealings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

This was our second time dealing with Finlease, did not even hesitate to use them again. Victoria was on the ball every step of the way, communication was very clear & quick. Could not have been easier. Have recommended to many others, & will continue to do so. Thank you team.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Martine, thanks for such lovely feedback and coming back a 2nd time. So much of our business has been built on "word of mouth" and to hear you have recommended us to others is the biggest compli... read more »

Very easy to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Have dealt with Michael on 2 occasions so far and both have proved to be a breeze.
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Cam, we strive to be like a breath of fresh air compared to the banks so glad to hear it was a breeze to deal with us. Thanks for coming back to us again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Finance made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

My first deal through Finlease came about for the purchase of a new Telehandler, my second. The first one was financed through the manufacturer and was a disaster taking nearly three weeks.
This time it was within 24 hours with minimal forms and people bending over backwards trying to make it a smooth process. Unfortunately the same manufacturer took four days to get Finlease an invoice. I wouldn't hesitate to use Finlease for my next item I need finance for

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Roamingrammer, pleased to hear we were a big improvement compared to the supplier finance. Hope to see you back again for your next one. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Just too easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

This was the first time using Finlease and it was an absolute pleasure, I would never go back to the bank again, anything to do with the business ill be calling Miles and his team straight away!!!!!

Thanks Again

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Andy, it sounds as though you are a converted :). Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist and it is really good to see Miles and the team made it an easy process for you. We look forward ... read more »

Dealing with Geoff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Dealing with Geoff Wilson is an absolute disaster I have put up with him for 20 years he and his people make the whole process too easy you make a phone call next thing you have your loan, and away you go to concentrate on your business, not dealing with our oh so reputable banks is a real pluss.

Thanks Geoff

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Roger, I hear you. The problem with Jeff who has been my partner for 23 years is that he is very good at creating debt for our clients, they tell him what they are thinking of buying and he ... read more »

Why would you want to go to any one else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

We have been using Finlease for all our finance (Engineering Machinery,cars,personal,mortgages etc). After first meeting Mark over 30 years we have used them continuously ,nothing has ever been a problem to them.
A Courteous and Efficient service From Mark, James and all their staff

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Mike, good to see you saying nice things about us. The biggest compliment you have paid us is the fact that you have happily been a client for 30 years and I am sure we both wish it hadn't been ... read more »

First Rate!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Second time using Finlease, couldn't be happier! Michael made it so simple and easy, I will happily recommend these guys to anyone!!

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks CuttleBoss, we have 3 Michaels, which one were you dealing with? I would like to give them your feedback. Thanks for coming back to us a second time, our business has been built on happy cus... read more »

Thanks Mark, it was Michael Giorgas. Top bloke!

Thanks, I’ll let Michael know

Kirrawee

• 1 review

Great Service Very Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Excellent service from Christos, he was very easy to deal with. He went above and beyond to get all organised and approved. Thanks Christos

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Reece, thanks for your review. You used the 3 words we strive for. To go above & beyond to make it easy for you :). This is the 3rd 5 star review for Christos in the past 2 days, he will be deli... read more »

Thanks Mark, and Christos deserves the recognition

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Have used Finlease before and when I needed finance this time around went straight back to them
Quick,helpful and willing to go out of their way to get it approved and settled
Thanks to Christos and Michelle

Comments
Finlease Official

Thanks Michael, Christos & Michelle are on fire!!, 2 great reviews on the same day. Thanks for coming back to us for your finance and taking the time post this feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

car loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Just wonderful service from Christos and Michelle - so very prompt and responsive - had finance organised within 24 hours - Have used Finlease in the past and can't recommend them enough - definitely my go to finance team.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Annette, such lovely feedback thank you. Great to see you coming back as a repeat client and the speed in our response. I have shared your comments with the team. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car Loan Purchase - Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Miles, Victoria and the Finlease team were fantastic in assisting with the purchase of a new vehicle. I've been using Finlease for years now and greatly appreciate the support and assistance. Most important to me is being kept up to date throughout the process and guided through even if there is a hiccup, which there wasn't in this case. 5 star service. Be sure to call Miles and Vic for your needs.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Nick, thanks for the positive feedback. You make a very good point about being kept up to date. Our role is to arrange good finance, deliver it on time and as you so correctly say, keep you full... read more »

Friendly, efficient and painless

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

After an unpleasant experience with car yard finance manager, it was a pleasure to deal with Finlease. James was responsive, helpful and organised everything quickly, at a better rate and efficiently. Clear communication, helpful customer service and completed within a short time frame.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Leanne, thanks for this feedback. We are delighted to hear that James was a breath of fresh air compared to the dealer and turned it around quickly. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great service and a good deal too.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Before I went to Finlease I already had a pre-approval from another finance broker, but when I asked questions about rates and pay-out terms they starting getting pretty vague with their responses which made me suspicious. I thought I should look around to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off and that's how I found Finlease.

The service I received from James was excellent, he was open, honest, very contactable and responsive, and on top of all that he saved me more than 10% on what I was going to have to pay with the first mob.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Aaron, you tell a very interesting story here. It’s a shame that some organisations in our profession are not as good as they should be. I am really pleased that you questioned this and took the... read more »

Better & Faster than a Bank .... just like they claim!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

I went to Finlease with a very tight time frame for equipment finance. As a first time customer I wholly expected not to able to get it done in time. To my amazement, David from Finlease not only got the approval through but had the funds deposited into the correct account on the day I needed them. Great job fellas. See you next time!

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Matt, what lovely feedback thankyou!!!
Sounds like we have a won you as a long term client which is exactly what we strive to do. I have dropped a note to David to congratulate him on an outstanding result. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

High interest rates

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Did not keep in touch. Ended up getting an email for amount that when calculating interest it was a higher than my credit card??

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Genni, thanks for letting us know that there was an issue in both our communication and then subsequently what appears to have been a very high rate. This sounds very unusual and I would like to... read more »

I would like to mention that I am highly impressed by the outcome of my review. I did not expect the service that I have received and will definitely be using Finlease in the future

Finlease Official

Thanks Genni, we really appreciate you coming back on line to provide this subsequent feedback. As much as we want to get it right every time, we are not perfect and your initial review helped us t... read more »

1 of 29 pages

Do you cater to people on the centrelink payments such as the pension or only folks that are employed?

brian asked on Mar 19, 2018

Hi Brian

It’s a good question and one we have not been asked before. Finance approvals are about proving an ongoing income to service a proposed debt after all usual living and other costs being taken into consideration as well as any perceived exposure on the particular asset to be financed and finally your track record in meeting historic commitments. We would be pleased to have a look at your requirement to see if an approval could be obtained. Please feel free to call me on 0412320872 kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Hi, Do you cater to small business needs and assist with transferring from one bank to another? Thanks

Leah C asked on Feb 27, 2018

Answer this

Hi Leah, we certainly do. It is not uncommon for our clients to be less than pleased with their existing bank and want to look at alternatives.

If you can let us know which state and suburb or town you are located, I will put you in touch with a tram member in your area so they can have a chat with you

Mornington 3931, VIC

Mornington 3931, VIC

Hello, I started a landscape/garden maintenance business that has been operating since February 2017. I'm the owner and sole employee and have been extremely busy from day one. I'm looking into my options to expand my equipment as I'm now turning away a lot of regular work. Is my business still to young to be eligible for financing of new equipment? If I am able to receive financial help it would be great to be directed to the right person to speak with. Should I not eligible it would still be beneficial to chat with someone about what I would need for the future. Kind Regards, Chris

Chris asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Chris. If there's a solid business case behind the purchase then you should be OK. If you contact Finlease they'll be able to help you understand what is possible in terms of financing.

Hi Chris,
The best person to speak to at Finlease is Michael Ryan. His the owner and I've known him for ages. His very helpful, knowledgeable and most important, honest.

Thank you Mark and Blue gum Joinery for your replies. I have spoken with Tim from the Sydney office and I’m organising all the paperwork requirements to start the process and see if I’m eligible. Thanks