Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Great service and fantastic turnaround times, it was easy process, very happy with the end result. Thank you Michael & Michelle.

North Lakes

Private message

Verified Customer

Very happy with Finlease :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Thank you so much to David for organising my finance. The moment I contacted him, I felt at ease and it was "no problem". I received my "approval" with happy tears as my business equipment meant the world to me and my clients being 'unique' in the fitness industry. He even visited me in person instead of emailing the documents. Very personalised. Thank you David :-)

BT, repeat client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Repeat business is a reward for good service & attention to detail. Val, Don & the team at Finlease are great to do business with as they provide very competitive rates, they are efficient & courteous. These days I don't shop around as we have built such a great relationship.

One star because I cannot rate lower

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Goods returned to Finlease as directed. Contacted customer liaison re return of goods.
Finlease keep charging finance cost as we have not send paperwork to a specific email. Liaison did not contact us to advise of incorrect email protocol. Terrible pedantic service on back-end of lease.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi there, it greatly concerns us that you seem to have had such an experience as it is not the sort of feedback we usually obtain from our clients and want to both understand and rectify the issue ... read more »

Competitive Rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Fast turn around times, efficient and always ensure best possible rates are offered. Will continue using Finlease for future requirements.

Top shelf

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Top service, prompt always and very efficient. That's why I used David and the team at Finlease a second time.

Fantastic to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Fantastic service, constantly keeping me up to date on the progress, quick and efficient. Will be using them again in the future. Highly recommend

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Finlease were friendly, easy to deal with, efficient with a quick decision with the result we needed. This is the third time we have used them and I would definitely recommend them. it is nice to be able to provide formal feedback..

Always our first choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

We are repeat customers and always contact Finlease 1st for our finance.
They make the transactions very easy, smooth and efficient.
Highly Recommend!!

Efficient and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

From the initial contact right through to contracts and finalising payments the Finlease team were amazing I could not fault them. Their efficiency and ability to get things done in such a tight turn around was amazing- thank you!

The most amazing service i have ever had with finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your help, my business would of never reached its potential if it wasn't for you guys

Solid service, solid crew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Once again, I have turned to Finlease to coordinate my finance and once again, have been given exceptional service. Hats off to Miles, Victoria and team.

Above and beyond service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

First time I have used Finlease and I was more than impressed with Michael and Christos. These guys went above and beyond to ensure the financing of a new car happened as quickly and efficiently as it possibly could have. I am very appreciative of how easily they made this process.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Matt, Many thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review on Michael and Christos. Please never hesitate with getting in touch with them if ever require any further assistance- they w... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

This is about the 12th time we have used Finlease. The service is second to none, the staff are very very good at what they do, the go above and beyond for the Clients. My recommendation is that every company should give the people and Finlease ago, they wont be disappointed. Thank you Finlease.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Zac,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such lovely comments, it is much appreciated! please never hesitate to get in contact If you ever require anything further.

Verified Customer

Fast, easy, great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Third time I have used Finlease. The communication from their team is always excellent and everything extremely professional. Many thanks. Will definitely use again.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Sam,
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review,
please never hesitate with getting in touch if you ever require any assistance- we would be more than happy to assist you,
Kind regards,

Great service, fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

This is the second time I have gone to Finlease for personal asset finance, and both times super fast at getting approval and to settlement. Honestly if you haven't used Finlease before, then do so !

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Gvans,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review,
please never hesitate to get in contact if you ever need any further assistance- we'd be more than delighted to help.

Easliy the BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

What a great company to deal with. Super efficient with a minimum of fuss and nothing ever to much trouble. Would not entertain going anywhere else.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Phil,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this positive review,
If you ever need anything please never hesitate to contact us- We'd be more than delighted to assist.

An awesome Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Cannot say enough great things about Finlease, they are always professional, helpful,and always get the job done with little to no fuss.
Keep up the great work guys :)

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Nicky,
Many thanks for this positive review, it is greatly appreciated!
Please let us know if you need any assistance- we'd be more than happy to help

Wetherill Park

Private message

Verified Customer

Exellent Service Again !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

It's great dealing with the staff at Finlease. We are always provided with efficient service and they are more than willing to assist with any enquiry we have in our business.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Grace,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback,
please contact us if you ever need anything- we'd be more than happy to assist you

As usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Exceeds expectations every time.
I have been dealing with Finlease for twenty years and their service just keeps getting better.
Victoria managed to settle the lease in a very tight timeframe and still had time for a laugh.
I like the fact that I have been dealing with the same people for years, not just someone at the end of the phone.
Don't bother looking anywhere else.

Comments
Finlease Official

Hi Barry, Thank you very much for leaving a wonderful review on your experience with Finlease, it is very much appreciated! We are pleased to hear you've been with us for so long and that Victori... read more »

1 of 26 pages