ANDROMACHE

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Surprisingly good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

The dryer is really unexpected and the steam setting dries the clothes to a new level. This dryer is very large, fast drying speed, high efficiency, which can save a lot of time. Before the rainy day, cloudy, will always accumulate a lot of clothes, with this dryer no longer afraid of clothes will not dry.

Pennant Hills

wonderful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The clothes dryer is fantastic and the design is stylish. Once dry, the clothes can be immediately put away or put on. This function is really great, it can dry the clothes of the family, also can dry the clothes of the child individually. It's really useful when it's raining.

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

It’s hit and miss

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

We loved this dryer to start but it didn’t take long before we ran into a constant battle with it. It’s very temperamentle, we always clean the lint filter after every cycle but yet it stops during cycles and beeps repeatedly we clean every single inch we can all the time but always go back to the same issue not long after

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

This dryer is legit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The features on this dryer are mind-blowing and the steam settings take drying clothes to the next level. No more wrinkles and you don't have to be around to remove them immediately. This dryer is HUGE and can easily dry a full load from our washer and pedestal washer, which saves a ton of time. No more cramped comforters that never get dry.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Don’t buy this

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

This dryer, because it only rotates one way, rolls all of you washing up into a tight ball.so that nothing actually dries.
Have tried everything suggested on line, by others , who also have this dryer,,tennis ball, dry towel etc.
Ok for very small things, but terrible for larger things, sheets ,Donna covers, large towels.
Took two and a half hours to dry a single Dona cover. So very expensive to run and simply hopeless if you are not home to unravel the ball every few minutes.
Fisher and paykell need to address the issue and make machines that rotate both ways,anyone could see that rotating one way wouldn’t work.
Wasn’t aware of this one way issue when I purchased it and who would think to ask.
Do not buy this machine.

Collingwood

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great dryer got us comfortably through winter

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

This replaced a mighty old Simpson that lasted forever! It is quiet and efficient by comparison. Makes hardly any noise running and it has reversing action so clothes do not end up in a ball Yes! Easy and simple to use and also easy to clean the lint filter. Family loves it!

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2016

Excellent dryer but died just out of warranty just like all the others

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

This is my third 'reputable' brand dryer around the $1000 mark in the last 7 years. I'm wondering if there's any point buying quality anymore when everything is designed to last just after the warranty period???

Started leaving black marks on clothing at about 2 years and stopped working entirely after 2 years 4 months.

That aside, it was great while it lasted, especially impressed by the lack of steam/moisture output and 'sheets' function which almost dried sheets entirely without tangling (needed to hang them out briefly).

Sydney

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Efficient dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

I like this dryer and its smart technology, all of my fabrics come out great and not overdrying. I still have to see what shrinkage int he dryer is, everything just like it should be, lint-free and in perfect shape. I have not used the delayd start feature and I think it is not very useful.

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Lifesaver in winter!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

My parents just bought us this and I wanted to share just how good it is! Going from no dryer, just using airing racks to this beauty in the middle of ta Victorian winter is such a blessing! It is quick! I can do a load in 40 minutes, no problems that wouldn't have really been dry in two days. The controls are simple and clear and it looks absolutely lovely in the laundry. One VERY happy owner!

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

One of the key features we were looking for when we were buying a clothes dryer was the delayed start as I use this feature all the time with my washing machine. We looked around online to find out any reviews on this Fisher & Paykel heat pump dryer and didn't see any particular warnings. When we started to use the delayed start feature, the engine starts whirring, and is quite noisy - noisier than most of the actual running of the dryer, and is a real problem when you set the dryer to run at 2am, and have to listen to it whirring away for hours. We have had a technician out to look at it. Apparently the machine is meant to do this. Had we known this, we would never have bought it. In addition, the sensor drying feature is pretty poor. To actually get clothes dry, we have to use the heavy feature and extra dry to get clothes anywhere near to dry. Given how expensive these dryers are, I'm really really really disappointed. Shouldn't have wasted the money, and either bought a cheaper dryer, or shelled out the small amount more to go the premium route instead.

Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Good dryer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I like thi dryer it is simple and easy to use and can dry clothes in no time but you need to make sure that you put certai garments on the right setting otherwise it can burn the fabric if it is too hot. Overall I have been using this dryer for about half a year and it works great it does the job without any fuss

sydney

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

This is a great dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer is the best appliance I have bought. It is so convenient to use, especially during winter when I can not hang my washing outside. It dries exceptionally well and it is also able to sense when the load is dry and so it automatically turns off. It also doesn't take very long to dry a load of washing.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Very good results on clothes except my sheets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Just purchased my dryer, my old Simpson was over 20 years old. I have dried a few loads and am amazed at how much lint this machine collects. My towels dry perfectly, day to day clothes dry well too. My only issue is with drying sheets, the cycle finished but my sheets where still damp.
Would love some feed back from Fisher & Paykel regarding this issue please. I have 5 in my family and am very happy with this dryer, my laundry does not get hot any more nor is there any moisture in the air

melbourne

Excellent Dryer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Winter is well on its way in Victoria and I am so glad I have this now. It makes quick works of clothes that would have taken four days to dry although I still try to air dry them a bit. It has well layed out sensible controls and was easy peasy to mount. It looks good in the laundry and I feel Fisher and Paykel are a brand I can trust.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Excellent product and well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We bought a new condenser dryer of a different brand type and it wouldn't collect the water into the storage tank. Plumbed it into to sink and still it failed. Returned it to HN who replaced it. unfortunately, the second machine did the exact same thing. Again we returned and replaced it with the Fisher and Paykel. It's proving to be super reliable, easy to use and with great features.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Beerwah Qld

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

This is a great washing machine have had no problems love using this i would reccommend this to any one great price simple to set up great range of setting cleans clothes propely thank you love this machine probely the best i have ever had i am very happy thank you

Newcastle

Date Purchased: Feb 2015

It's a beautiful thing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

This thing is basically silent and it takes about twenty minutes to dry a load out of our 8KG top loader. We spent a little bit more but it was worth it in the end and our old clunker went out to the top. Great product and would recommend. amazing

Invercargill

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Over rated.

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

For the price we paid we thought we were getting a top of the line dryer.....but it struggles with towels and sheets?. They still feel slightly damp and cold when finished. Sheets do roll into a ball and do not dry properly. Surely from wordclass appliance specialists like fisher and paykel you would expect it would be fit for purpose. Yes for other situations its great and does what its supposed to do...but then so do machines half the price.

Purchased at: Noel Leeming

Date Purchased: May 2018

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My first heat pump dryer ... and in fact my first Fisher & Paykel product ... but extremely happy. Simple to set up, easy to use, great range of settings, and (apparently) very energy efficient ... will report back when I get my next electricity bill. Best of all ... no steamed up and damp laundry anymore.

Geelong

• 5 helpful votes

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Recently bought this.
Super quiet & easy to use.
It has simple settings and is quick and efficient.
Very happy with it, just quite an annoying sound to notify it’s finished washing that echos around the house at night. But I understand that is apart of it notifying it’s done. Will not complain too much as I have morn researched for a mute button.

1 of 5 pages

If you use a softener do the clothes come out with its sent as my Miele took away the smell?

ANgelprada asked on Oct 08, 2018

Dryer was working fine and all of a sudden it would not dry clothes.Replaced heater,thermostat and heater sensor with new parts.Still won't dry clothes tumbler does turn,Called fisher and paykel technician would not speak to me as I am not qualified technician although I do have some knowledge in this field.was informed to look up U-tube of how to repair this machine but since it has been deleted.Now power button is on ,live current transmitted to heater,However when pressing start button power is dead from motherboard to heater.Tumbler still works fine.There's a short circuit somewhere which restricting heater from starting.This machine only has one thermostat and three sensors.I'm thinking of by-passing the humidity sensor.Thank you, waiting for reply.

jacob123 asked on Jul 09, 2018

Brand new dryer constantly reports H2O error and tank full. It has done 3 loads in its life. There is no water in tray, or puddle under dryer. Water tank firmly seated. I have checked hose for kinks (none), done a factory reset to no avail. No lint in trays. The hose did not drip at all when I pulled it off spigot, which I thought was odd. Where's the water draining to? I'll contact F&P but for an expensive dryer, this shouldn't be a thing. Has anyone had this issue? Is it something I can fix?

Craig asked on Jul 01, 2018