Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Over rated.

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

For the price we paid we thought we were getting a top of the line dryer.....but it struggles with towels and sheets?. They still feel slightly damp and cold when finished. Sheets do roll into a ball and do not dry properly. Surely from wordclass appliance specialists like fisher and paykel you would expect it would be fit for purpose. Yes for other situations its great and does what its supposed to do...but then so do machines half the price.

Purchased at: Noel Leeming

Date Purchased: May 2018

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My first heat pump dryer ... and in fact my first Fisher & Paykel product ... but extremely happy. Simple to set up, easy to use, great range of settings, and (apparently) very energy efficient ... will report back when I get my next electricity bill. Best of all ... no steamed up and damp laundry anymore.

Geelong

• 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Recently bought this.
Super quiet & easy to use.
It has simple settings and is quick and efficient.
Very happy with it, just quite an annoying sound to notify it’s finished washing that echos around the house at night. But I understand that is apart of it notifying it’s done. Will not complain too much as I have morn researched for a mute button.

• 1 question
  • 14 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Loving it how did I do it with one half the size

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Love this dryer the shoe rack has been a godsend with wet soccer boots and school shoes. It has my washing dry first time everytime with the autosensor. I had a dryer half the size before which would stop half way through tangle the clothes and never fit even half a load from my washing machine this big beast dries my king size doing cover top and bottom sheet and 6 pillow cases with ease. So so happy with our purchase it is quiet and even the husband can operate it ;)

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I am so in love with this Fisher & Paykel Clothing Dryer. I have used many Clothy Dryers but this one is by far my favourite. My clothes, towels, sheets, etc, are all dry so damn quick!! Honestly couldn’t recommend this product enough. Thanks for such an amazing product !!

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

nice!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I purchased the dryer about a month ago. The 1st unit didn't power up but Appliances Online arranged for a replacement the very next day and since then it has been smooth sailing. The heat pump is awesome energy efficient and doesn't steam up the room. It drys things so much better than any other dryer I have had

Palmwoods

Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

We absolutely love our dryer, so much quicker than our last one. It's easy to use very reliable. It's such rainy weather in Queensland at the momental so we need a dryer that is nice and quick especially when you have 3 little kids and 2 adults in the house.

sydney

Date Purchased: Mar 2015

white goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

my dryer is the best thing i invested my money it has a lot of features that can make a person stop and change the cycles and also has a lint collector.you can program this dryer on anything you want it to do it has a slow,meduim and high speed

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

I am waiting patiently for my replacement dryer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I love Fisher and Paykel washers and dryers. This is my second set. Washer works great; dryer hasn’t worked since it was installed- no heat! For 5 weeks I have been trying to get the machine repaired. Apparently replacement parts are unavailable (on back order). Fisher Paykel Customer Care finally agreed to a replacement. But it has been a drag to haul clothes to the laundromat to use their dryer for the past 4 weeks.

I hope that once installed it works as Wonderfully as everyone else is reporting

NSW

• 7 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Highly efficient drier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

The initial cost may seem higher than non-heat pump driers but the energy usage is a lot lower. It feels like the machine is less harsh on the clothes also. The air-dry function without spin is great for drying trainers that have been in the wash. When leaving on delayed start it does make an interesting noise, but not a major issue. Would highly recommend.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fremantle

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Worth the extra money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Brought this one month ago. When we had all the Feb rain. Used it a lot. Good thing is energy bill didn't go high. Worth the money to get extra energy star rating. Only 1 negative. This dryer can't be hung on the wall. As it's wasn't designed for it -F&P made it stackable instead. Which isn't great if you like top loaders. And a side comment, best to get the draining hose linked to the sink. So it isn't another thing to do when you use the machine. Overall I am happy & glad i brought it. If your in the market to buy a good qaulity dryer you can trust but are worried about electricity costs and venting etc. Get this, its pricy but worth it. And with interest free payments it makes it easier to pay off.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

They always provide great service and very good technicians when there is a problem. Very rekiable and fast service. Also very helpful on the phone and attentive. Their technicians always tuen up on time Nd resilve issues very proficiently. They have very good training and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

Strathpine

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Quiet, no moisture in room, fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I didn't realise how far clothes drying technology has come. This machine was well worth the money we paid for it. The features are endless, it dries shoes, it doesn't need an external vent, it collects the water it sucks out of whatever you put in to it (into a container, it's gotta be more than 2ltrs! We use it to water our garden). Great machine, perfect match with our F&P washer. Highly recommended!

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

No complaints

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

You could definitely do worse then the DH8060P1. I picked it up on sale, and it has been good value for money. It might be a little loud for a small apartment, but it's fairly quick and does as good a job as a lot of the more expensive machines.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Expensive but fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

This is a top of the range dryer that is perfect for areas without adequate ventilation. It dries clothes relatively quickly and has a number of options including air dry. It is extremely energy efficient. Although it can be a little noisy, it is extremely effective and well worth the price. It compliments the matching washer very well.

Yep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

F & P are a great brand and one I trust for white wear. Was tossing up this one with the other brands as well as top loaders and this one came out best. Got a 7kg and works a treat. Just need to get a matching dryer now s

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This machine is a great invention... would recommend it. It washes clothes like our old machine that my mum handed down to me which was over 20 years old. The only negative is lack of colour selection. Wish next model has more choices. Please select you won’t look back

Armadale, Victoria

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

So far I have been loving using it.
I don't have any complaint in terms of the timing.
However, sometimes i felt like it made a little bit too much of a noise, but maybe because of the type of the laundry that I had in there.

Having said that, I am happy that I bought the dryer and having a 6 stars on energy rating. That' really good.

Vic

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Great dryer DH8060P1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This is an excellent dryer, it doesn't take as long to dry the clothes as other dryers I have had in the past have, it doesn't shrink anything, its filter is easy to clean, it doesn't seem to leave any pills or fluff on your clothes either, it does get a lot of use, love this dryer DH8060P1 not the above DE6060G1

Vic

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

Great dryer Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This dryer is wonderful, I love it, I use it at my sisters home, I do a bit of work for her & she has dogs that sleep on the beds, it doesn't leave any dog hair or fluffy bits, etc, it gets a lot of use & I would recommend it, I know she loves it

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 4 pages

Hi everyone, Due to limitation, I do not want to install the drain hose. I understand I need to empty the container every time it finishes. However, any chance (rare or often) I need to empty the container when I run a maximum load (i.e. 8kg)? Empty it at the end is not a problem, but having to do it in the middle every time is a big hassle. Thanks in advance.

Kungfumaster asked on May 04, 2018

Answer this

higher spin speed on wash to remove excess water.
Warning: overloading (heavy) items will damage bearings - not cheap.
reduce number of items if heavy.

My question is if I empty the container at the end of every cycle, how likely do I need to empty it in the middle of the wash? Is an empty container BIG enough to go through a full load of cycle?

I find I only ever have to empty it after the load is dry, even if it's a big load. It's a lot of water but I've never had my machine stop half way through. I always make sure the water tank is empty and filter is cleaned before I turn dryer on.

Is it possible to wall mount this machine using Zenith wall mount kit from Bunnings?

Boby Jose T asked on Jan 20, 2018

Answer this

The manual specifies that it is not to be mounted. As to whether it's physically possible that's another story

thanks

It's not meant to be mounted, so I am not sure about a kit, possibly?

Hello, does this spin in both directions?

M.S. asked on Sep 04, 2017