Strathpine

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Quiet, no moisture in room, fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I didn't realise how far clothes drying technology has come. This machine was well worth the money we paid for it. The features are endless, it dries shoes, it doesn't need an external vent, it collects the water it sucks out of whatever you put in to it (into a container, it's gotta be more than 2ltrs! We use it to water our garden). Great machine, perfect match with our F&P washer. Highly recommended!

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

No complaints

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

You could definitely do worse then the DH8060P1. I picked it up on sale, and it has been good value for money. It might be a little loud for a small apartment, but it's fairly quick and does as good a job as a lot of the more expensive machines.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Expensive but fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

This is a top of the range dryer that is perfect for areas without adequate ventilation. It dries clothes relatively quickly and has a number of options including air dry. It is extremely energy efficient. Although it can be a little noisy, it is extremely effective and well worth the price. It compliments the matching washer very well.

Yep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

F & P are a great brand and one I trust for white wear. Was tossing up this one with the other brands as well as top loaders and this one came out best. Got a 7kg and works a treat. Just need to get a matching dryer now s

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This machine is a great invention... would recommend it. It washes clothes like our old machine that my mum handed down to me which was over 20 years old. The only negative is lack of colour selection. Wish next model has more choices. Please select you won’t look back

Armadale, Victoria

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

So far I have been loving using it.
I don't have any complaint in terms of the timing.
However, sometimes i felt like it made a little bit too much of a noise, but maybe because of the type of the laundry that I had in there.

Having said that, I am happy that I bought the dryer and having a 6 stars on energy rating. That' really good.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Vic

• 1 answer

Great dryer DH8060P1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This is an excellent dryer, it doesn't take as long to dry the clothes as other dryers I have had in the past have, it doesn't shrink anything, its filter is easy to clean, it doesn't seem to leave any pills or fluff on your clothes either, it does get a lot of use, love this dryer DH8060P1 not the above DE6060G1

Vic

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: May 2017

Great dryer Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This dryer is wonderful, I love it, I use it at my sisters home, I do a bit of work for her & she has dogs that sleep on the beds, it doesn't leave any dog hair or fluffy bits, etc, it gets a lot of use & I would recommend it, I know she loves it

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Crap products and for what you pay

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I purchased a dryer two and half years ago had the technician out twice for problems this time it was another fault half an hour to fix but $162.00 to fix so called the customer service centre waited 15 min on line and the n speak to the person let them know that the machine is not quoted 3 years old and after paying $880.00 and I’m having problems with so the best comment that came out of the service man was yep how disappointed I am with them so people be very aware just because you pay for lasting quality it is all shit just purchase the cheaper and replace it every 3 years don’t get caught bloody not worth the money you have been warned.

Austins Ferry, TAS

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love This Dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Purchased this dryer a couple of months ago, I don't know how I lived with out it.
No more wet windows or walls .
There are many great settings to choose from
I read how this model tangled sheets ,well if the sheet setting is chosen I found there is no tangling.

Can not recommend this dryer highly enough

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

It dries my clothes and is quiet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Owned for a week so far. Done three loads.
Machine is quiet, easy to install, Inc the drain pipe at the back.
Bought at 2nds world for $1199.

A medium load of washing dries in two hours.
The sheets mode indeed does reverse tumble, the anti crease mode keeps the machine spinning occasionally so your clothes don't crease.

I haven't tried drying my shoes yet but I'm looking forward to jogging on a rainy day.

Purchased at: 2nds World

Gold Coast

• 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

What a great unit! We had it for about 8 moths now and been relatively issue free.

Easy and comprehensive settings, quiet operation and adjustable auto sensor. Yes, it is on the expensive side, but living in a apartment with a compact and closed in laundry it is well worth it.

We did have a small issue with it ripping up our towels but after a tech looked at it, he was able to rectify the issue the same day. We did not have any drama with it since although we did have to invest in a few new towels haha.

Would definitely buy again and have nil issues recommending.

Purchased at: Domayne

Brisbane

• 5 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Really happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I did get it on sale from The Good Guys and it was still quite an expensive dryer for our standards, but well worth the money. It dries without shrinking (automatically senses the perfect time to stop). And also with the sheets, as one guy mentioned it wraps it into a ball, if you use the "sheets" setting it actually automatically reverses the tumble on a timer to help prevent that - I had to read the manual and actually stood there watching it change directions several times just to make sure

Gosford

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Meets needs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I not long have purchasd this probuct therefor have only used it a few times but so far it has lived up to my expectations i hope it will continue to meet my expectation. Price was a bit higher then i would have thought for the product you get and functions it has

Perth

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Quiet & energy efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

This model is compact & easy to use. It's very quiet, easy to keep clean & the automatic function saves on our power bills. It compliments our front loader Fisher & Paykel nicely, they make an attractive & energy saving pair. I highly recommend them for a medium sized family, you'll never look back.

Sydney

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Fantastic dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

We bought this dryer this winter to complement our washing machine and it was well worth it. I really like how quiet it is and it doesn't cause condensation in the laundry.

It simply self explanatory to use. The mod cons are intelligent provides you with multiple settings and functions. I especially like how it notifies me if the water tank is filled up and if the lint section needs cleaning if I've missed it.

Perth, Western Australia

• 5 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Fantastic dryer, Still can’t get the sheets setting right

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Had this dryer for a month now and it’s fantastic . This was a replacement for the f&p areo xl condenser dryer .... probably the worst dryer we have owned that failed in a major way after 3 and a half years resulting in a near fire situation in the laundry. If it wasn’t for the fact we had a f&p front loader with the stacking kit we may have chosen a different brand . Over all we have had a positive experience except for one thing! The areo xl had no reversing function which made drying sheets almost impossible as they roll up into a ball. F&p couldn’t really care less after talking to them and the retailer. My previous to this was an Electrolux which had no problem reversing the drum 50 / 50 % of the time . Now this is the key! We asked the retailer if this model had a reversing drum and they checked and said yes so we went for it. On drying our first sheets load ( 1 flat sheet 1 doona cover and 2 pillowcase covers ) we discovered what can only be described as a pure work of artificial intelligence genius. This machine had wrapped the items into an origami ball that took my wife and I 10 minutes to unwrap. We were so amazed at the skill this machine displayed I just wished we had recorded the event as no one would probably believe us! Anyhow after watching the action on the next cycle it’s speed has increased over the last unit and the reverse drum function turns back about 3 rotations in ten minutes !!! Attention fisher and pykel!! Reverse fuction needs to be 50/50 both directions .... otherwise it’s absolutly pointless!! Whoever thought reversing the drum 3 times then running the other way for 10 minutes obviously has never had a dryer or looked at what the compitition is doing ..... sigh

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

love my dryer, it has so many settings, something for any situation.
the water capture area is fabulous, such a change from putting a hose out a window! It is easy to empty and only takes a few seconds.
plus, it looks attractive and matches in nicely with my washing machine.

Sydney

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Fantastic Product. Owned Over a Year - Not a Single Problem.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We bought this dryer over a year ago to replace out 16 year old dryer that had finally died.

This dryer is fantastic and has some amazing features, we cannot recommend it highly enough. The fact that all moisture is collected is the best moisture, no more fogged up laundry window and wet walls.

Hamilton valley

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Works really well and energy efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

When i first purchased the dryer i thought it would make my energy bill sky rocket, however energy bill has only increased by about $20 per quater and during winter i used the dryer frequently. It is a quiet machine and works efficiently, clothes always come out dry and never damp.

1 of 4 pages