Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Lifesaver in winter!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

My parents just bought us this and I wanted to share just how good it is! Going from no dryer, just using airing racks to this beauty in the middle of ta Victorian winter is such a blessing! It is quick! I can do a load in 40 minutes, no problems that wouldn't have really been dry in two days. The controls are simple and clear and it looks absolutely lovely in the laundry. One VERY happy owner!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

One of the key features we were looking for when we were buying a clothes dryer was the delayed start as I use this feature all the time with my washing machine. We looked around online to find out any reviews on this Fisher & Paykel heat pump dryer and didn't see any particular warnings. When we started to use the delayed start feature, the engine starts whirring, and is quite noisy - noisier than most of the actual running of the dryer, and is a real problem when you set the dryer to run at 2am, and have to listen to it whirring away for hours. We have had a technician out to look at it. Apparently the machine is meant to do this. Had we known this, we would never have bought it. In addition, the sensor drying feature is pretty poor. To actually get clothes dry, we have to use the heavy feature and extra dry to get clothes anywhere near to dry. Given how expensive these dryers are, I'm really really really disappointed. Shouldn't have wasted the money, and either bought a cheaper dryer, or shelled out the small amount more to go the premium route instead.

Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Good dryer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I like thi dryer it is simple and easy to use and can dry clothes in no time but you need to make sure that you put certai garments on the right setting otherwise it can burn the fabric if it is too hot. Overall I have been using this dryer for about half a year and it works great it does the job without any fuss

sydney

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

This is a great dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer is the best appliance I have bought. It is so convenient to use, especially during winter when I can not hang my washing outside. It dries exceptionally well and it is also able to sense when the load is dry and so it automatically turns off. It also doesn't take very long to dry a load of washing.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Very good results on clothes except my sheets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Just purchased my dryer, my old Simpson was over 20 years old. I have dried a few loads and am amazed at how much lint this machine collects. My towels dry perfectly, day to day clothes dry well too. My only issue is with drying sheets, the cycle finished but my sheets where still damp.
Would love some feed back from Fisher & Paykel regarding this issue please. I have 5 in my family and am very happy with this dryer, my laundry does not get hot any more nor is there any moisture in the air

melbourne

Excellent Dryer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Winter is well on its way in Victoria and I am so glad I have this now. It makes quick works of clothes that would have taken four days to dry although I still try to air dry them a bit. It has well layed out sensible controls and was easy peasy to mount. It looks good in the laundry and I feel Fisher and Paykel are a brand I can trust.

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Excellent product and well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We bought a new condenser dryer of a different brand type and it wouldn't collect the water into the storage tank. Plumbed it into to sink and still it failed. Returned it to HN who replaced it. unfortunately, the second machine did the exact same thing. Again we returned and replaced it with the Fisher and Paykel. It's proving to be super reliable, easy to use and with great features.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Beerwah Qld

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

This is a great washing machine have had no problems love using this i would reccommend this to any one great price simple to set up great range of setting cleans clothes propely thank you love this machine probely the best i have ever had i am very happy thank you

Newcastle

Date Purchased: Feb 2015

It's a beautiful thing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

This thing is basically silent and it takes about twenty minutes to dry a load out of our 8KG top loader. We spent a little bit more but it was worth it in the end and our old clunker went out to the top. Great product and would recommend. amazing

Invercargill

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Over rated.

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

For the price we paid we thought we were getting a top of the line dryer.....but it struggles with towels and sheets?. They still feel slightly damp and cold when finished. Sheets do roll into a ball and do not dry properly. Surely from wordclass appliance specialists like fisher and paykel you would expect it would be fit for purpose. Yes for other situations its great and does what its supposed to do...but then so do machines half the price.

Purchased at: Noel Leeming

Date Purchased: May 2018

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My first heat pump dryer ... and in fact my first Fisher & Paykel product ... but extremely happy. Simple to set up, easy to use, great range of settings, and (apparently) very energy efficient ... will report back when I get my next electricity bill. Best of all ... no steamed up and damp laundry anymore.

Geelong

• 5 helpful votes

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Recently bought this.
Super quiet & easy to use.
It has simple settings and is quick and efficient.
Very happy with it, just quite an annoying sound to notify it’s finished washing that echos around the house at night. But I understand that is apart of it notifying it’s done. Will not complain too much as I have morn researched for a mute button.

• 1 question
  • 15 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Loving it how did I do it with one half the size

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Love this dryer the shoe rack has been a godsend with wet soccer boots and school shoes. It has my washing dry first time everytime with the autosensor. I had a dryer half the size before which would stop half way through tangle the clothes and never fit even half a load from my washing machine this big beast dries my king size doing cover top and bottom sheet and 6 pillow cases with ease. So so happy with our purchase it is quiet and even the husband can operate it ;)

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I am so in love with this Fisher & Paykel Clothing Dryer. I have used many Clothy Dryers but this one is by far my favourite. My clothes, towels, sheets, etc, are all dry so damn quick!! Honestly couldn’t recommend this product enough. Thanks for such an amazing product !!

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

nice!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I purchased the dryer about a month ago. The 1st unit didn't power up but Appliances Online arranged for a replacement the very next day and since then it has been smooth sailing. The heat pump is awesome energy efficient and doesn't steam up the room. It drys things so much better than any other dryer I have had

Palmwoods

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

We absolutely love our dryer, so much quicker than our last one. It's easy to use very reliable. It's such rainy weather in Queensland at the momental so we need a dryer that is nice and quick especially when you have 3 little kids and 2 adults in the house.

sydney

Date Purchased: Mar 2015

white goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

my dryer is the best thing i invested my money it has a lot of features that can make a person stop and change the cycles and also has a lint collector.you can program this dryer on anything you want it to do it has a slow,meduim and high speed

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

I am waiting patiently for my replacement dryer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I love Fisher and Paykel washers and dryers. This is my second set. Washer works great; dryer hasn’t worked since it was installed- no heat! For 5 weeks I have been trying to get the machine repaired. Apparently replacement parts are unavailable (on back order). Fisher Paykel Customer Care finally agreed to a replacement. But it has been a drag to haul clothes to the laundromat to use their dryer for the past 4 weeks.

I hope that once installed it works as Wonderfully as everyone else is reporting

NSW

• 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Highly efficient drier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

The initial cost may seem higher than non-heat pump driers but the energy usage is a lot lower. It feels like the machine is less harsh on the clothes also. The air-dry function without spin is great for drying trainers that have been in the wash. When leaving on delayed start it does make an interesting noise, but not a major issue. Would highly recommend.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fremantle

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Worth the extra money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Brought this one month ago. When we had all the Feb rain. Used it a lot. Good thing is energy bill didn't go high. Worth the money to get extra energy star rating. Only 1 negative. This dryer can't be hung on the wall. As it's wasn't designed for it -F&P made it stackable instead. Which isn't great if you like top loaders. And a side comment, best to get the draining hose linked to the sink. So it isn't another thing to do when you use the machine. Overall I am happy & glad i brought it. If your in the market to buy a good qaulity dryer you can trust but are worried about electricity costs and venting etc. Get this, its pricy but worth it. And with interest free payments it makes it easier to pay off.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

1 of 5 pages

Dryer was working fine and all of a sudden it would not dry clothes.Replaced heater,thermostat and heater sensor with new parts.Still won't dry clothes tumbler does turn,Called fisher and paykel technician would not speak to me as I am not qualified technician although I do have some knowledge in this field.was informed to look up U-tube of how to repair this machine but since it has been deleted.Now power button is on ,live current transmitted to heater,However when pressing start button power is dead from motherboard to heater.Tumbler still works fine.There's a short circuit somewhere which restricting heater from starting.This machine only has one thermostat and three sensors.I'm thinking of by-passing the humidity sensor.Thank you, waiting for reply.

jacob123 asked on Jul 09, 2018

Brand new dryer constantly reports H2O error and tank full. It has done 3 loads in its life. There is no water in tray, or puddle under dryer. Water tank firmly seated. I have checked hose for kinks (none), done a factory reset to no avail. No lint in trays. The hose did not drip at all when I pulled it off spigot, which I thought was odd. Where's the water draining to? I'll contact F&P but for an expensive dryer, this shouldn't be a thing. Has anyone had this issue? Is it something I can fix?

Craig asked on Jul 01, 2018

can anyone tell me the difference between the F&P DH8060P1 & DH8060P2 condenser dryers. D

Donna L asked on Jun 05, 2018