Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Brilliant machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Generally use quick wash which works really well.( about one hour)
Is everything I wanted in a machine. Have been through quite a few over the years but this is just the best.
Use the delay wash quite a bit which is handy for having washing ready to hang when you get up in the morning.
No complaints at all - love this washing machine!

Baldivis

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfect water saver and quite performer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

Used for all type of clothes, best and easy to operate console with child lock. Easy and hard on clothes for dirt. Loved about fact that it's very quite and make no noise during cycle. Great water saver and energy saver and take almost anything but need to work out how many i can put in single lot.
happy days ..

• 23 helpful votes

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Nov 2018

First front loader

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

First front loader purchase. I'm not completely sold on the conversion but I don't hate it.
Pros
Clothes are always very clean.
Gentle washing without agitation better for fabrics.
So much less water use sometimes you wonder how the clothes come out clean - but they are!
Can open door during wash cycle to add washing.
Whisper quiet.
1hr wash does a good job for day to day washing.

Cons
Doesn't remember favourite/most used settings. Defaults to 2.5hr wash.
Can't tip washing from basket into the machine like top loader
Door is in the way being in a corner it opens the wrong side in my laundry
Clothes not spun as dry as my top loader.

If you are used to top loaders they are very regimented in cycles. Trying to make sense of what this machine is doing will drive you mad. Stops and starts a lot.

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

good job, good price, good backup service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

very happy with the wash, the range of options ( yes, it does spin at a very high rate of revs, but there ARE slower options), the noise level, and the look ( ok - it DOES matter!). Had a locked door issue recently but readily fixed with a call to F and P, where the problem was quickly diagnosed ( blocked hose...five cent piece, as it turned out, so be warned!) and the courteous, knowledgeable service rep talked me through the process to clear it....very impressed.

Moruya, Nsw

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Beeps when finished and opens immediately

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Great machine. Honestly, the best features I love are the beep to tell me it is finished, and I can open the door immediately. When trying to get as many loads through as possible on a wash and housework day I want to hear it is finished from the other end of the house, and I want to be able to get that load out straight away ready to put another load in. My last machine did neither of these things and I found it infuriating, especially having to stand and wait for the door to unlock. Little things that mean a lot when you want to get as much work done as possible in shortest time. Machine does a great wash, and the spin is very good, with the clothes feeling practically dry already when they come out. Easy press buttons, digital display, good selection of spin speeds/water temp/wash cycles. I’m very happy with this machine.

• 10 helpful votes

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great washer, but watch the vibration.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

The washer is great, but spins at very high revs, and vibrates wildly. We have been unable to keep the matching dryer on top, because the shaking of the washer has damaged it, and we are onto our third dryer. F and P were very helpful after I complained on their FB page, and everything was replaced under warranty. Without going into fine detail about all the in-between drama, the company redeemed themselves by honoring warranties. If you have a wooden floor, as opposed to a concrete slab, just be aware.

PORT HUON

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Quiet, Clean, Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I was a bit worried when I put the first load through, as the spin cycle sounded like the End of Days. However - after a few more cycles, and slight adjustments to the feet with a spirit level - the unit beds down into the feet quite well, balances out and the noise is minimized. I had an old Haier before that had a ton more weight in the top, and I don't think this has as much which may have been one of the issues. Living in an apartment we store quite a bit of stuff on top of the unit - so with more weight up top it is super quiet. The quick wash is brilliant, you'd hardly know it was running. Great unit for the price once you get it set up and properly balanced.

SYDNEY

• 3 answers

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Fantastic washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Great washing machine. I use the "everyday" function which cuts cycle time down to an hour. It is a very quiet washing machine compared to my last front loader. You are able to add to the washing machine once cycle has started. It also has a washing machine clean function. I purchased machine from the Good Guys who price matched an online price.

Adelaide

• 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2014

Good but lots of maintenance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

This works well but does need a lot more drum cleans and filter and pump cleans. The filter is difficult to get to so if you're handy and remember t ok ask the guys in-store how to do this it's good machine. Otherwise see there's s lot of call outs. The wire around the door also comes loose a lot
Now it's out of warranty it's expensive

Gold Coast

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Great wash every time but not sure so fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This has been a nice washer for some time now. We bought it thinking it would save some time but it takes about the same amount of time as our old one the only difference is the fancy screen and control nob. It's cleaned stained cloths well and can handle very bulky loads too

Brisbane

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2017

Works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

This machine works well. I have had it for 3 months now and I use it every other day as I have a messy toddler. Wish I had got the 8.5kg so I could wash queen sized quilts. Looks good and has great energy and water ratings. I would recommend to others.

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very happy with my choice!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I loved the Quick Wash cycle, also the fact that you can pause the wash to add more items.
The choices of wash cycles are amazing, the stainless bowl is easy to keep clean. Space saving size.
It washes efficiently with minimal water and spins well.
Quiet operation. Highly recommended purchase!!

James Town

• 3 helpful votes

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2016

Great but should have gotten next size up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

We bought this on sale at good guy as a discounted machine but had to buy the smaller one which was kinda a mistake however the 30 minuet cycle dose a really great job and all that's needed but as our famaily is large we really needed the next model size up

Brisbane

Functional, easy to use.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

The added feature of +rinse is great with towels, although it isn't able to be selected on the 30 minute cycle, nor is fabric softer to be used with the 30 minute cycle. True to all front loaders it is gentle on everything. I find the water intake very noisy, it was't a problem on my previous front loader which had hot and cold water intakes, whether it's noisier because it's only taking from cold water... I don't know. I like the large door opening. The drum size capacity is a lot smaller than my previous 7.5kg machine, which I'm guessing may be to prevent overloading. It's still early days as yet, but I quite like this machine in it's simplicity... load type selection/options are limited but it's unlikely to be an issue.

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

An excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Purchased on "Choice" magazine recommendation. Installation of product efficient and most helpful. Very user-friendly operation. Excellent wash of wide range of materials but odd item on rare occasion does not rinse well on short (15 min) cycle. No obvious wear of clothes; very quiet operation. great product overall. Recommend purchase of a base unit ($60 Aldi) to make life(bending) easier.

• 7 helpful votes

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Disappointed with flaws in a 3rd gen washer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Disappointed that this washer is poorly designed, with deficient software. I would have thought they would have got the kinks out on version 3.

The advertising is false. Everyday wash at 40C is 1:04 not 59 minutes. The times given for each cycle are wrong, they are always out by 10-30 minutes. It spends too much time filling in tiny spurts and faffing about before it spins, no matter what the load is.

It appears that it can't fill and sense water level at the same time, so it repeatedly fills a little and checks over and over again with water hammer on every fill. No soft close solenoids on this model. A simple towel wash can have more than 15 fills with hammer each time, annoying and slow!

30 minute quick wash doesn't spin after wash and before first rinse. So it wastes water on rinsing soapy clothes. A 30 sec spin after wash would have made this cycle useful.

Wash performance is standard, so at least clothes are clean. I do like the fast spritz/vortex wash in the middle of the wash cycle. Definitely do not overdo the powder as this bit creates some bubbles. Spin of 1200 in adequate. Releases door quickly on pause, so can easily add stuff unless water is above door. The ability to customise the temp and spin for each cycle is nice.

Was hoping for a quicker, quieter washing machine than my old one. This fails on both these measures. A few tweaks F&P and this could be a great machine.

Edited 5Aug2018. Updated text and added a star since it does work as a washing machine,

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J1 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2015

A miserable brand and worst service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

The worst machine ever, and their greed is enormous; heartless company;
#damaged office uniforms; kids dresses and many more.
#Simply split the cloths during spinning; slit and torn apart. Unbelievable.
When asked to have a look, they will only asked for a warranty, but not looked at the cause of the problem. SHAME on you.
Never buy this ..I won't.

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

One of the best washes I have used cleans and rinse my clothes without any problems Makes my clothes smell better than ever and is gentle on some of my clothes So easy to use even my mum can use it quiet quick looks good fits perfect in my laundry.

Loganholme

• 3 helpful votes

Perfect Washing Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I Googled and read reviews on here and short listed a few in my budget. When I got to the store and physically looked at them, F&P had the best water/energy stars, felt more solid than others and sized just right, so went with it.
Easy to use, looks tidy, great wash, fast, insanely quiet and just a small noise to let you know it was done, then it turned its own power off! The cold hose only is no problem as I only use cold anyway. And it heats itself for warm/hot.
The only thing I can think of with the bad reviews here, is incorrect installation or user error. Not sure how though as it’s so simple. I love it and hope to get the same life out of it as the old Simpson.

Adelaide

• 2 comments

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Fantastic Machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

This washing machine is amazing. It is quiet, and I love the pre-wash and Rinse+ settings. The pre-wash removes any lint, hair or any other debris from the clothes. I dont find that it 'wears-out' my clothes, and i like that i can adjust the machine and settings to exactly how I want. Would recommend!!

1 of 10 pages