SYDNEY

• 1 comment

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Fantastic washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Great washing machine. I use the "everyday" function which cuts cycle time down to an hour. It is a very quiet washing machine compared to my last front loader. You are able to add to the washing machine once cycle has started. It also has a washing machine clean function. I purchased machine from the Good Guys who price matched an online price.

GREVILLIA

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Wash out the clothes will not be wrapped together, the washing machine looks atmospheric grade. The operation is simple, the capacity is big, the product texture is Full. Quiet processing is also very good. Very good appearance is also very beautiful, the use is also very convenient. Price is not very expensive, worthy of this performance and Styling. The performance of this product is also very good, I am satisfied that the cycle time of the washing machine can be customized, I am satisfied.

Purchased at: Brand Shopping

• 1 comment
  • 7 answers

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2014

Good but lots of maintenance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

This works well but does need a lot more drum cleans and filter and pump cleans. The filter is difficult to get to so if you're handy and remember t ok ask the guys in-store how to do this it's good machine. Otherwise see there's s lot of call outs. The wire around the door also comes loose a lot
Now it's out of warranty it's expensive

Gold Coast

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Great wash every time but not sure so fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This has been a nice washer for some time now. We bought it thinking it would save some time but it takes about the same amount of time as our old one the only difference is the fancy screen and control nob. It's cleaned stained cloths well and can handle very bulky loads too

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2017

Works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

This machine works well. I have had it for 3 months now and I use it every other day as I have a messy toddler. Wish I had got the 8.5kg so I could wash queen sized quilts. Looks good and has great energy and water ratings. I would recommend to others.

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very happy with my choice!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I loved the Quick Wash cycle, also the fact that you can pause the wash to add more items.
The choices of wash cycles are amazing, the stainless bowl is easy to keep clean. Space saving size.
It washes efficiently with minimal water and spins well.
Quiet operation. Highly recommended purchase!!

James Town

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2016

Great but should have gotten next size up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

We bought this on sale at good guy as a discounted machine but had to buy the smaller one which was kinda a mistake however the 30 minuet cycle dose a really great job and all that's needed but as our famaily is large we really needed the next model size up

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Functional, easy to use.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

The added feature of +rinse is great with towels, although it isn't able to be selected on the 30 minute cycle, nor is fabric softer to be used with the 30 minute cycle. True to all front loaders it is gentle on everything. I find the water intake very noisy, it was't a problem on my previous front loader which had hot and cold water intakes, whether it's noisier because it's only taking from cold water... I don't know. I like the large door opening. The drum size capacity is a lot smaller than my previous 7.5kg machine, which I'm guessing may be to prevent overloading. It's still early days as yet, but I quite like this machine in it's simplicity... load type selection/options are limited but it's unlikely to be an issue.

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

An excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Purchased on "Choice" magazine recommendation. Installation of product efficient and most helpful. Very user-friendly operation. Excellent wash of wide range of materials but odd item on rare occasion does not rinse well on short (15 min) cycle. No obvious wear of clothes; very quiet operation. great product overall. Recommend purchase of a base unit ($60 Aldi) to make life(bending) easier.

Melbourne

• 7 helpful votes

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Disappointed with flaws in a 3rd gen washer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Disappointed that this washer is poorly designed, with deficient software. I would have thought they would have got the kinks out on version 3.

The advertising is false. Everyday wash at 40C is 1:04 not 59 minutes. The times given for each cycle are wrong, they are always out by 10-30 minutes. It spends too much time filling in tiny spurts and faffing about before it spins, no matter what the load is.

It appears that it can't fill and sense water level at the same time, so it repeatedly fills a little and checks over and over again with water hammer on every fill. No soft close solenoids on this model. A simple towel wash can have more than 15 fills with hammer each time, annoying and slow!

30 minute quick wash doesn't spin after wash and before first rinse. So it wastes water on rinsing soapy clothes. A 30 sec spin after wash would have made this cycle useful.

Wash performance is standard, so at least clothes are clean. I do like the fast spritz/vortex wash in the middle of the wash cycle. Definitely do not overdo the powder as this bit creates some bubbles. Spin of 1200 in adequate. Releases door quickly on pause, so can easily add stuff unless water is above door. The ability to customise the temp and spin for each cycle is nice.

Was hoping for a quicker, quieter washing machine than my old one. This fails on both these measures. A few tweaks F&P and this could be a great machine.

Edited 5Aug2018. Updated text and added a star since it does work as a washing machine,

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J1 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2015

A miserable brand and worst service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

The worst machine ever, and their greed is enormous; heartless company;
#damaged office uniforms; kids dresses and many more.
#Simply split the cloths during spinning; slit and torn apart. Unbelievable.
When asked to have a look, they will only asked for a warranty, but not looked at the cause of the problem. SHAME on you.
Never buy this ..I won't.

• 2 helpful votes

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

One of the best washes I have used cleans and rinse my clothes without any problems Makes my clothes smell better than ever and is gentle on some of my clothes So easy to use even my mum can use it quiet quick looks good fits perfect in my laundry.

Loganholme

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfect Washing Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I Googled and read reviews on here and short listed a few in my budget. When I got to the store and physically looked at them, F&P had the best water/energy stars, felt more solid than others and sized just right, so went with it.
Easy to use, looks tidy, great wash, fast, insanely quiet and just a small noise to let you know it was done, then it turned its own power off! The cold hose only is no problem as I only use cold anyway. And it heats itself for warm/hot.
The only thing I can think of with the bad reviews here, is incorrect installation or user error. Not sure how though as it’s so simple. I love it and hope to get the same life out of it as the old Simpson.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 comments

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Fantastic Machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

This washing machine is amazing. It is quiet, and I love the pre-wash and Rinse+ settings. The pre-wash removes any lint, hair or any other debris from the clothes. I dont find that it 'wears-out' my clothes, and i like that i can adjust the machine and settings to exactly how I want. Would recommend!!

perth

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 5 answers

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Nice washing machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I have bought this washing machine last year from the good guys. The price of this washing machine is very reasonable and It looks pretty cool with the modern look touch screen at the front. It is water saving compared to some of the other brands which is the main reason we bought it. The only bad thing is it make some noise.

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2018

This busy working mummy highly recommends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I have two young messy boys and a tradie husband.... lets just say this is the best washing machine ever. My family have never had such clean clothing. It cleans so well!! It’s quiet, it has a variety of functions you can realise customise each load which I just love.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2014

Religious problems with the touch screen

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

While owning this machine the touch screen display broke various times. I ended up receiving a replacement washing machine from Fisher & Paykel after two years of problems.
But the inconvenience of waiting for maintenance multiple times meant long nights at the laundromat and piles of unwashed clothing. I regret buying a touch screen now.

Regency Downs

• 2 answers

Model: WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Waste of money

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Dirt, Lint etc from clothing ends up in seals. Lint catcher doesn't "catch anything at all. It's also placed at the bottom, front, right hand side of machine. You are required to "unplug" a small hose to get to the filter. This hose, is very low to the floor. It pours water from it and there is no way of catching it except for using towels!
The machine has also started to make very loud spinning noises. It was very quiet at first but not any longer.
I had top loaders before this and will definitely be going back to them!

Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Dose a good job at washing cloths

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

This washing machine dose a good job on cloths but we had major issues with the water exit tube as it was extremely short and had to pay exta to the installers to get a few exta cm in length so the water can just go down the sink. Other than tha it dose a good job cleaning the cloths

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560J3 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Quiet and sophistication in the perfect size

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

This washing machine is a dream. Just choose the right wash cycle and it washes the clothes perfectly. Even silks come out perfect with no tears or wear! The main dial and buttons are easy to use and looks good. The machine has a high energy and water efficiency rating, which is obvious when you see how little water is used during the cycle.

1 of 10 pages