Newcastle

• 3 answers

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2015

I use it for myself and my three dogs and it washes everything cleaner than the top loaders I’ve had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I used the wool cycle as I had a jumper that needed it softly washed it come out beautiful soft and smelt beautiful. When I do the dogs blankets and their jackets they come up smelling so fresh and clean and that’s what it’s all about Clean fresh clothes always

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Clothes are So Clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I am a big convert to front loader after many years using top loaders. The first two things I noticed were the clothes come out so dry due to the high spin speed and the clothes are SO much cleaner. You pay the price with a long wash time and you cant alter the wash so easily but the results speak for themselves. There is also significant water savings. I am delighted with the washer and hope it lasts many years.

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Very very good machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

This was a good experience in buying a top line machine. It cleans and spins clothes to nearly dry and is a very quiet and power, water and energy efficient. Best machine we have had since our last Fisher and Paykell which we sold to our neighbour who says it is still going well.

• 4 helpful votes

OK. Wouldn't buy again

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

This machine looks nice, is quiet and has lots of features but the cycle times are random so putting a load on and trying to hang it out before you go out becomes impossible. Twice now the 2h 27m cycle has taken almost 4 hours to complete and in summer this means having to put it back on again when you come home as wet clothes sitting in a washer in humid conditions smell. If you're a busy person constantly racing around this is a big problem. I also find that although I'm using the same detergents and the same cycle as my old LG machine, my whites don't come out nearly as clean or bright. One other small thing ... the washing powder drawer extends into the top of the machine so you can't have a dryer directly on top of it or you can't open and close the drawer properly. Dryer needs to sit a few cms back which might be a consideration. It's OK but not as good as the cheaper machine I had before.

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfect home washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Dear friends and all, i have bought this model of washing machine and since i used it and its really fantastic . Its 8.5 kg loaded but even no noice and humming. Good for washing spin. No any outer noice even. And one of the best product of the international market.

Purchased at: Radio Rentals SA

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Brilliant washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Washes and rinses the clothes brilliantly, even on the super quick cycles. The spin is great on it so most of the moisture is removed. It's not overly loud and the finishing chime is short and not intrusive, but sometimes you might miss it. Perfect size, you can fit a whole quilt in it.

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

We bought this washing machine in Jan 2017 so 1.5 Years now. It has been a great washer. I love the options and touch screen! It hasn’t had any problems so far, no major ones. It washes clothes clean and they come out looking great! So many great options to choose from. I would recommend this.

Mascot, NSW

• 7 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2018

Washes Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Washes clothes very good compared to my old top loader .Uses alot less water .Has a wide variety of settings to use . Pretty quite except for the faster spin option . Good for larger loads just have to be careful with the amount of detergent you put in for a small load suds up a bit . Use a washing bag for small items, Leaves a bit of suds and water in the door rubber after each cycle.

Sunshine coast

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Love this machine! No mould in rubber which everyone says is issue with front loaders.. great choice of cycle lengths And no lint in wash.. can not rave about it enough!! Did a lot of research before purchasing and so glad I went with this option !! Save on washing liquid too!

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2018

You are kidding! Drainage outlet hose far too short to reach sink without buying an extension.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

..thus sent back as considered, in my opinion, a design fault and based on principal was sent back; you spend a good deal of money and expect to install and away you go, but no, the drainage hose was too short to reach the sink right next to the front loader. I'm standing there scratching my head, "Like WTH.. I have to go out and buy an extension, get stuffed.." So, item was sent back and now looking at a different brand front loader that caters for a sink on either side, not just one side. Friend has one and recommended it and am confident it's a great product but... some idiot at Fisher & Paykel needs an upper cut. Anyway, thanks for reading but just a heads up!

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Glass House Mountains

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

So Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

This is the first front loader I have ever purchased, and I love it. Its so simple to use and has a variety of different settings. Everything comes out so clean and I feel confident putting delicate items in it as they can't catch on anything or be damaged. I love that it is energy and water saving and the add garment function is a great feature as well. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 21 helpful votes

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I purchased this washing machine in October 2017 after much research. I had intended to buy it a year before, but found that a lot of people were complaining of leaks. I thought I would wait until that problem had been sorted out by the manufacturer, which I am sure has been done because my machine is wonderful and so far, has no leaks. It washes and rinses really well, is extremely quiet, even when spinning and very easy to use. It has many washing cycles and you can also adjust water temperature and spin speed. It even has an Add a Garment feature, but I haven't needed to use this yet. I tend to use the Everyday cycle the most, but adjust the water temperature down to 30C instead of their 40C. It does take 58 minutes, but is shorter than some of the other cycles. The machine connects to hot and cold water. The buttons are soft touch and easy to use. It even gives me a signal when the wash is finished. It is quite gentle on the clothes and after hanging them on the line, I don't need to iron them. I did want to buy the 8.5 kg model, but Harvey Norman only stocked the 8kg model, so went with this. So far this seems to be adequate for my needs. There was a long delay in getting it because Harvey Norman put the wrong number in their order and didn't follow up when the machine didn't come. It was worth waiting for though.

Beerwah Qld

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Greeeat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

This is a great washing machine i use it all the time it is so usefull and very easy it is a very quite washing machine fits a lot in it very clever and smart great start washing machine i would recommend to anyone thank you great washing review b
Greeat

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Amazing self thinking Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Looove all the options. Some days I load it up press one button and its away. Other times with my expensive clothes I use the options that ensure the machine looks after my delicate items of clothes. Its quiet, compact and fits in easy in my laundry. Its a great product.

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Leaks intermittently

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Leaks intermittently. I fixed it for a while and it was fine for 2 months, the other day though, it started to leak again. I don't know why. I checked all the connections. The leaking doesn't appear to affect the way it washes, and it washes great. And it's really quiet.

• 3 helpful votes

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great Washing machine for the price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Love how quiet the machine is. We had an initial problem with vibration on the 1400 spin cycle.But to the credit of Harvey Norman, they quickly replaced the machine.I find it still does vibrate a bit on the 1400 spin, that's the reason I don't give it 5 stars. But love the quick wash and add an extra garment feature. Highly recommend

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfection at its finest.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

My partner and I just moved into our first home together, we decided on the trusty old Fisher & Paykel and it definitely did not disappoint.
It’s quick, quiet, reliable, and cleans the clothes back to its original store bought condition. The quick feature settings come in handy when you need it done in a timely manner.
I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a decent machine at a decent price.

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

- the washing clothes are soo clean that the smell of them stay after wearing them for three days. I haven’t changed my washing powder so it’s surly the machine. Water efficiency and Englert too. Doesn’t make any sound only at the end a little bit when spinning. Favourite feature the add in after start.

Newcomb, Victoria

• 5 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Best washer I have had so far...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

i bought this machine 3 weeks ago after I had to give borrowed Asko back to my sister. Let me tell you it is probably the best washing machine i have had to date. It is super quiet, has multiple wash cycles-from short to long ones, energy and water efficient and my clothes come out super clean. Best money I have spent so far...

Model: WH8560P1 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Terrible Do Not Buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

This is supposed to be a large machine. It will not even wash one queen size sheet and a couple of pillowcases. Or 2 bath towels and one bathmat and a hand towel in one load.It forever beeps saying it is too full when it is not. It is a nightmare. It washes clothes on auto with the water not even covering the clothes which will shred them. I want to return this machine. It is 1 week old. A disgrace.

Purchased at: Bing Lee