Radelaide

• 21 helpful votes

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Faulty design - poor electronics

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

When it works this washing machine washes great. I'm now on my third service call and it's all the electronics which are failing. Please don't bother with F&P service as they aren't worried about helping you. Should have stuck with my ugly old Euromaid 8kg washing machine which didn't miss a beat.

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

This is perfect can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I use this machine daily for all kinds of clothing particularly delicates which the machine has a special cycle. A 15 min cycle is very useful for small loads or not so dirty washing. A heavy cycle is useful for washing doonas or pillows.can be programmed with timer delay to use off peak water and electricity

Verified Purchase Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Features are good and since it dries the clothes it is much more convenient. The fact that you can stop the washing at any time and add more clothes makes it much more easier to wash. The drying feature makes the clothes come out as ironed and its very convenient.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

• 2 answers

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

More Pros than Cons

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I bought the 8kg washer instead of 7kg size because I prefer hot & cold connections to an inbuilt heater. The panel is very user friendly with many options...love the ability to add items during the cycle & washing is clean with minimal wrinkles for all textiles...overall I really like the machine except for the filling which stops and starts which is annoying.

• 2 answers

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

I've been using a top loader ever since and had to replace my last one. I heard that front loader does better compared to top loaders in terms of efficiency, cost and wash quality. Headed to Good Guys to get this one and I was impressed by the simplicity of this unit. The controls are basically the same as my old Fisher P. top loader although display was more digitalised and easy to understand. I can also modify some of the setting for my washing preferences except for the washing timer. The unit is quiet, looks tough and with good quality in over all aspect.

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

We purchased this machine a month ago Fromm Harvey Norman and are glad we did. We use the every day cycle with mix loads (59 minutes) and clothes come out perfect every time. Quiet on the spin cycle and quiet alert when the load has finished. The quick cycle is also effective just don’t overload.

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I usually put my laundry in the washing machine for a day, a shirt, a coat, and sometimes I use a washing machine to wash my pillows

I am very satisfied with the features/controls of the product and its performance

I think this is an effective machine, it has very good power, can maximize the handling of my clothes, I like

time set just fine, I am very satisfied

Purchased at: Brand Shopping

Beerwah

Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2009

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Look this is really good have had a few minor problems but that is to be expected love this though great lots of room always washes probably I have had no major problems yet so yeah quite happy with that this is a great washing machine over all love this

GREVILLIA

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: May 2017

My washing machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Drum type of cleaning and washing clothes, I like this cleaning way
clothes will have some wear and tear, but will not affect the overall
in the work it is a sound, but the voice is not too big
I like its clean function, can very good clean my clothes

• 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Model: WH8560P1 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Best machine I’ve owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I’ve had mine almost 4 years and it’s never missed a beat. It washes everything, even large bulky items brilliantly. It’s so quiet, you don’t even notice it’s running! The quick cycles are great if you’re in a hurry or have a smaller load. Everything comes out beautifully clean even on the quick cycles. Clothes dry really quickly thanks to the great spin cycle.

• 1 comment

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Had a few issues.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

First the lightpanel went in the front, had to get someone out to fix it which fisher and pukel were super helpful with.

I mostly used the everyday setting, and when I did last week it would not work at all had to leave it overnight and it sussed itself out!

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Looks amazing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Very quiet and cleans clothes amazingly. It has taken a while for us to realise but we couldn’t work out why our washing was coming out so hot and very creased when we had the hot water tap turned off, our hoses were on the wrong taps

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

Angle Park

• 11 answers

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Apr 2014

this is perfect,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

this product is very good, it cleans your clothes fantastic and it is very quiet. and does a very good job for a large family. My family all use it as it is easy to use. And it really spins your clothes out it doesn't take ttoo long to dry.

• 3 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Works Well for Our Large Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

So far so good, I’ve had this machine for a week now replacing a four year old Samsung and it’s on everyday as I have four small kids and do an average of 16 loads a week. It’s nice and big, plenty of settings to suit different needs and the 1400rpm spin means less time on the line or dryer which is great when you have several loads per day to get through. The ‘bulky’ setting is good for dealing with bedding which is something the Samsung struggled with and would unbalance and not spin. It has a good energy and water rating as well and was on special too, so we saved there. Hopefully it can handle the constant use and last longer than four years!

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Model: WH8560P2 (8.5kg) Date Purchased: May 2018

Love this machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Had to replace our LG front loader when that died, decided to try Fisher and Paykel as a family member swore by this brand. I absolutely love this washing machine. It has such a larger range of selections, 15, 30 and 60 min cycles I use the most. And the settings are more flexible, I.e. I can do a 30 min load on 60 deg which I couldn’t do on my old machine. It is super quiet too. It’s taken a while to get used to actually, I was always going into the laundry to check that it was still on!

Perth

• 7 helpful votes

Model: WH7560P1 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great, efficient washer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Great front loader with many options. I generally use the 30 min wash which is perfect for normal soiled loads. Spins well and keeps turning finished wash to limit creasing, until I get back to hang out. Highly recommend the brand, although this model has now been upgraded, but likely as good or better.

Sydney

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Quietest washing machine I've been had in years

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I absolutely how quiet this is compared to any other washing machine I've had. It washes clothes really well, it can take a while but it does such a good job and uses less water so I'm happy to live with that. The add garment feature is a life saver I don't know how I lived without it.

Scarborough, WA

Model: WH8060P2 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Does it's job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

F&P never fails have had no problem with it since purchased, and now that we have a newborn I use it almost every other day to wash the never ending laundry! It's quite enough that it doesn't wake up the baby when in use, and I like the reminder it gives when a drum clean is due. Here's hoping it will keep going strong for a few more years!

Model: WH7560P2 (7.5kg) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Works Well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I got this machine as I was recommended Fisher & Paykel by more than one shop assistant while looking for a new fridge, washer and dryer. I ended up going with Fisher and Paykel for all three. I am beyond happy with the washing machine - I do wish it was bigger, as for 7.5 kg I feel its small, but it works well and I am happy with the daily cycle I use - Do be careful with the cycle you choose, some last for hours!

Model: WH8060P1 (8.0kg) Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Would’t Buy Again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

We’ve had this machine 3.5years and it’s had to be fixed 3 times, twice under warranty & once not. And now deciding if to have it repaired a forth time or throw it out for something new. Their service & advice on the errors that have come up has been poor and on the most recent episode we’ve had no response at all. works okay when it’s working but overall a disappointing purchase. Would not recommend!

1 of 28 pages