Easy to use and 1st step towards fitness goals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

one of the good smart watches and wearable fitness technology. Light weight and easy to read and to use makes this the best choice for me. It tracks steps, calories burned, stairs climbed, active time, resting heart rate, and both sleep stages and quality of sleep. It keeps me motivated

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Reliable and worth every cent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I love how the blaze has that smartwatch look to it with all the great features of the fitbit. Set up and bluetooth connection to my iphone was a breeze and works great for me to get my notification. Light weight and easy to read and to use makes this the best choice for me. I love the feature of being able to choose the face design.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

This is a really nice fitness watch. Love watching my steps increase and trying to beat my steps the next day. Has definitely made me want to workout more and has therefore increased my fitness. Price not too bad, paid $320 for it and the beginning of the year. Would recommend.

Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Durability flaws make it unusable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Had 3 watches replaced on warranty in 2 years before Fitbit said they wouldn't cover it anymore. The band broke, two stored working and one leaked and shorted out.
Asked for assistance on the last warranty and was told it wouldn't be replaced even though the actual watch was 6 months old.
Do not buy them. They won't last.

• 1 helpful vote

Great smart watch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

So so much cheaper than other Smart watches out there. It is a great product that does everything you need a smart watch to do for you. You should always charge it up before planning to use it. It is easy to use and the instructions are pretty straight forward.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Basically Charge HR with smart watch interface

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I'm really happy with the Blaze - it has all the great features of fitbit but has the smartwatch look to it. Also get bluetooth notifications from my phone which is great. It's not a smart watch though so if that's what you're looking for, this isn't it.

The face is a bit large though, and that means you should know what you're buying in terms of style.

Not waterproof either which is FitBit's biggest weakness/marketing scam.

It's often on sale these days so I'd wait for a sale to get it.

Purchased at: Qantas

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Good but needs nore

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Fitbit Blaze is a great watch however I feel it needs a smaller female option. Also waterproofing would improve it and bring it up to date. At moment it falls behind other competitive brands like Apple and Garmin. Watch face just a bit too big otherwise it's quite a good functional watch.

Geelong

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Fantastic workout tool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Does everything that a fitness watch needs to (HR, Steps, Timer). I love the fact it syncs easily with my iphone and aria scales. Bands are easy to change and adapt to any styling
Would definitely reccomend. Exactly 5 days battery life makes it easy to know when to charge

Purchased at: Target Australia

Albany, Western Australia, WA

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Great device, does exactly what I want it to do. Easy to use and sync to my phone. Love that it has the ability to track my daily steps as well as any exercise I do, and also gives me an idea of how I'm sleeping. Would definitely recommend it.

Purchased at: Target Australia

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Great! Brilliant for fitness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Love this! It has all the app features from relax to make you relax, to timer, to tracking your steps or even setting a workout for you. It tracks how many stairs you climbed and even can tell you if a message has come through, missed phone call or even whatsapp messages. This is a fantastic product as it is in colour and easy to see. I love this!

Melbourne

• 3 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

So far this fitbit works well. It is very large and and not very attractive. The wristband is not swappable. It does all the things it is supposed to do but needs to be charged more than once a week. This is my third fitbit, and my second obtained via warranty as they seem to last under a year. We'll see how this one goes...

Purchased at: Officeworks

morphett vale

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

A stylish watch for everyday use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I never take my fitbit off, it has so many functions! The battery life is great & the battery charges quite quickly when put on charge. The band is also of high quality & i expect it will have a long life. The watch face itself is quite a nice size.

Date Purchased: May 2017

Very poor battery life

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

As a device to make sure I exercise this is fine, but the battery goes flat after about 3 days & there is no warning, in fact it just shows the wrong time. I have been caught out a couple of times thinking it was much earlier than in fact it was as the watch just slows down. I think the battery life is pathetic. I also have a lot of trouble getting it to sinc with my computer, which as best I can tell is the only way to reset the time once it goes flat. I persist with using it only because I don't like to waste $$ . It would be a big help if it gave off some warning beeps when the battery is getting low.

Sunshine Coast

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Stylish yet functional product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The Fitbit Blaze is a great fitness watch and smart watch, the size and user friendly interface makes using the watch very enjoyable. It has a wide variety of features and modes. The wearer would have to be okay with having a more traditional shaped and sized watch rather than your more sleek earlier fitbit versions, which I am fine with.

CHRISTIE DOWNS

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great product from Fitbit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I always wear my Fitbit Blaze, I have owned it for almost a month and have been impressed with it from day 1. It looks great and the size of the watch face is perfect. It has many functions which I find useful. The price was good also and I would recommend this to anyone.

• 2 comments

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Too big as fitness tracker and bad as smart watch

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I bought Fitbit Blaze six months ago. Overall I not happy with watch compared to watch i have used before this one(Pabble). Big watch screen but poor smart functions. Watch is good as fitness tracker but fitness tracker watch doesn't have to be too big. Under utilized space.

Good :-
1. Belt quality is quite good
2. Can be connected to Apple and Android
3. Heart bit sensor and Sleep Calculation works well.
4. 4 days battery life

Bad :-
1. For charging you need to take watch out from belt and put it in to charger.
2. When
battery died after recharging watch time start from the time when it was died. Needs to synch watch with mobile to adjust time.
3. No low power function available if battery is low it can not work as just watch.
4. Watch faces can not be changed from watch. Needs to change from app. Change in app then wait till watch synch with app. More than 2 minutes to change watch face.
5. Limited watch faces. Very limited customization.
6. Needs to pay for full fit star functions.
7. Needs to connect with special Bluetooth connection to control music. with normal bluetooth connection you can not control music.
8. If you were watch full day you will have mark of heard rate sensor on your hand as it is quite outside on back of watch. Two little sensor LEDs are very annoying.
9. My pabble watch was use to connect with two phones simultaneously. This one doesn't.

If you are looking for fitness tracker smart watch other small Fitbit model are better than this bulky watch. Let me know if you want to know more.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Date Purchased: May 2017

Decent product from Fitbit

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Having tried this and other fitbit products, because I want to implement a fitness scheme for my office staff, I found this to be heavier, bulkier and attract more attention than the other fitbit products. Price is also much higher than other fitbit products as well, so I would recommend if you want a fashion accessory, but if purely a fitness band, there are better alternatives

Moonee Ponds, Victoria

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Reasonable price, good everyday features

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Not quite an Apple Watch, but has the features I wanted. I've set mine up to display notifications from my iPhone and I control my music when my phone is connected to my wireless stereos from my Apple airport express and my Bluetooth audio in my car when I'm not driving (safety first guys). The main features such as heart rate is informative and I find the syncing with the Fitbit app useful for monitoring health performance useful. Syncs well with 3rd party health apps too. Even though mine was a gift, I think it's a reasonable price for the features that are included. I've also personalised mine with after market leather straps and black frame, looks awesome.

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I just love my fiybit blaze! It counts almost every thing and you can read messages and notifications. It's so accurate, I never go to exercise without and it's trendy I wear it all day long, and I get compliments all the time, the battery is very good it lasts fo 5 days sometimes more!

Dubbo

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Hit with my partner!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Bought my partner a Fitbit Blaze as he was really interested to know how many steps he did at work during the day!
He has a very physical job, outside, so was a bit worried he would break the screen but all is going well so far!
He loves it, loves all the different functions.
Only gripe he has with it is that the watch face has to be removed to charge.
Other than that, was a great purchase on special from Harvey Norman for $249!

1 of 5 pages