Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Perfect gifts.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Brought this for my mother for Christmas and she absolutely adores it. She is just getting into fitness and it’s definitely so great for her. She’s able to connect it to her iPhone, calculate her steps, calories, see messages, and so much more fantastic things! Definitely worth the price. And you can even change bands to match your style! Woohoo!

• 1 question

Fantastic for training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Brought in 2016
Fantastic for training or everyday watch
Great LCD screen great apps
I’ve got proof of evidence
I have a Fitbit blaze
I do recommend people who are active in training this would be perfect for you
Heart rate monitor
Sleeping monitor
Everything you need all in one watch.

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Great fitness watch

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Initially got a fitbit charge at my workplace. Loved it then thought I would upgrade to blaze. Great decision made! Love it so far, however I have noticed there was syncing problems with my android phone. Problem is persisting but hopefully it can be resolved soon. need to seek it out.

Whitby

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

This is awesome! Don't go a day without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I got mine as a Christmas present last year. By far the best present. I love how I can track my steps, workouts, challenge with friends. I can play music through it, Bluetooth it to my phone so I get notifications if I get a message or phone call. It tracks my sleep which I struggle with. Built in personal trainer with workouts to follow. So easy to use and the battery lasts a week which is great and it doesn't take long to re charge.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Blaze newbie

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Just upgraded to a blaze a few days ago from a charge hr. A little uncomfortable but the strap customization is a big plus. I wish it had more features and I will say it is a bit pricey for what you get. I did buy this on a sale but would rather buy the apple iwatch if I was going to dish $300+

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I love my fit blaze. It works well. Love all the stats and badges I earn. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to buy it. You can also link up with friends to challenge each other to see who does more and spur each other on. Great to keep a check on your health.

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

You only get notifications for messages

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Nothing to compare with apple watch.
I'm using whatsapp and some other messaging apps all the time and you can't get the notifications on the watch.
It's an ok product but I wouldn't buy it again. Battery doesn't last very long either and I also find it to big to sleep with.

Brisbane or Bangkok

Great Looks, decent screen, sloppy features and OS

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

This watch was just not really worth the price, especially as it lack sense some features that other watches have. Take one of the main disadvantages, a lack of waterproofing. This has thankfully been added to the ionic (which as of now is of much better value). The watch in practise USB fine though and i like the feature of being able to purchase different bands. My original black band broke a week ago but not to worry I just bought a fake blue one that works just fine. I would recommend this watch to someone who is particularly fond of it and is not in the look out for good value. (Unfortunately just not me).

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi Online

Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Great affordable step tracker

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I love my Blaze - this is the second fitbit I have owned and it is far superior to my previous one (the Fitbit Charge). Features I particularly like include notifying you when you get a phone call, sleep tracker and heart rate monitor. However, it does fall out of sync with my iPhone sometimes which is really frustrating when you get your weekly report and it thinks you didn't move for two days!! Also, you can answer your phone from the screen, which I have done occasionally by accident, which is kind of pointless as you can't actually talk to anyone through the watch, so it answers and then I'm madly looking for my phone in my handbag while the person on the other end thinks I am unbelievably rude...

Terrible sync problems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

I have had this device for just over a year, as has my wife. The bluetooth syncing and connection for updates is incredibly unreliable, and this was also the case for my wife with hers, right from the start. In both cases, we have paired the device with multiple tablets and several phones, with the same persistent shockingly unreliable performance. I've spent many hours recently trying to persist with getting it to connect and update the firmware to no avail, and my wife threw hers in the bin and went and bought a device from a different maker. It worked straight away with no problems. The "help" consists of telling you the obvious, like restarting the devide and phone or reregistering the device. My device is going into the bin today, and I'm feeling angry at having been ripped off by this terrible company with a device that is simply not fit for its promised function.

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

My new friend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Very nice watch. Had to recently replace the band as it snapped but not surprised as I have it on all day every day. Something I would love to see improve is the battery life seem to have to charge every few days now used to last about five days. But everything else is great

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great to keep track of steps done each day

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Very happy with my Fit Bit Blaze, helps me keep track of how many steps I do each day, encourages me to do at least 10000 steps each day , and has improved my overall fitness, don’t leave home without it. Have recommended it to several friends who have also purchased one.

Gold coast

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Cant live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Upgraded from charge 2 to a blaze. So much easier. Charging is much easier and better. Can read my sleep patterns get aerobic routines read heart rate at all times see when ive peaked.and when i could of done better. Can monitor my food intake and water . Can connect with others that have a blaze. Get rewards fir effort. Plus get my messages from my phone and tells me if u 2havr a call coming in. What more could i want. Absolutely love it

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great watch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Love this watch no negatives. It gives notice of texts on your phone. Excercises to do to keep fit. Monitors heart rate even through the night to keep an eye on your health while asleep. Shows steps taken each day. You can compete with other users in a friendly but competitive way. No complaints

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Perfect watch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

It’s a great watch.. I received it as a gift in 2016 but I wear it every day at work. It records my heart rate, steps & sleep pattern. It has new up grades & it also has new faces available for purchase. I can see messages from my IPhone & can answe phone calls but unfortunately I can not speak with this watch. I would definitely recommend this to my family & friends.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

All the qualities of a fitbit, mixed in with qualities of a smart watch! It tracks steps, heart rate, exercise routines, sleeping patterns (even the ability to wake you up when you're at the lightest point in your sleep cycle!), and can even track your calories! Everything can be accessed via your phone, and with a touch-screen on the actual watch, it is one very smooth and convenient way to track your health!

Townsville

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

My Fitbit Blaze IS PERFECT and i can't live without it , i use it everytime work , gym , walking etc and thankyou so much and i got really cheap and it was on sale when i got mind. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT , IT HELPS KEEP TRACK OF MY CALORIES AND HEART RATEAND SLEEP.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I origially had a fitbit charge HR, then went to a surge and now have the blaze! Its the best of the 3 that iv had. I loved the others too but the blaze is comfier to wear, its more like a watch and looks great on. I love how the wrist band is interchangeable, and its super easy to clean amd charge.

Purchased at: Target Australia

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Almost perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I've had my blaze for a year now so it's had a bit of use. The good-it's great for recording steps and providing a calorie count, however at high heart rate it just isn't consistent at even reading it at all. I've now bought a Polar strap Heart rate monitor just so I can get a reading if I'm training at max levels.
I think the Blaze is the best of the watch HRM but it's not perfect.

Purchased at: Rebel Sport

Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Good watch

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

It is a nice and good fitness tracker. I am using it also during my sleep time and it is monitoring if my sleep time.is healthy or not. I would like to suggest it to all the people that want a good watch and fitness tracker! I love it .

1 of 7 pages