Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Almost perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I've had my blaze for a year now so it's had a bit of use. The good-it's great for recording steps and providing a calorie count, however at high heart rate it just isn't consistent at even reading it at all. I've now bought a Polar strap Heart rate monitor just so I can get a reading if I'm training at max levels.
I think the Blaze is the best of the watch HRM but it's not perfect.

Purchased at: Rebel Sport

Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Good watch

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

It is a nice and good fitness tracker. I am using it also during my sleep time and it is monitoring if my sleep time.is healthy or not. I would like to suggest it to all the people that want a good watch and fitness tracker! I love it .

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Nov 2015

For the gym and at home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Pros:
PurePulse™ Heart Rate
On-Screen Workouts
Smartphone Notifications
Cardio Fitness Level
Multi-Sport Tracking & Connected GPS
Guided Breathing Sessions
All-Day Activity & Sleep
Accessory Bands & Frames
Music Control
Cons:
Initial setup with account creation
Battery life is sometimes a little less than expected
really expensive compared to the other fit bits

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

A little bulky, but does the job well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

It’s not as sleek as previous models and I don’t really use many functions other than the main screen and the music controls, but it definitely does the job. Sometimes I feel like it doesn’t count my steps when I’m walking around a small space though, eg back and forth through the house

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Excellent Social Tracker, nearly perfect fitness

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

I have had this Fitbit Blaze for almost a year now and I love it
What it does well:
+Social features - walking competitions and reminders are great to keep you moving
+Hourly reminders - just a small nudge to keep you moving
+Vibrating alarms
+Phone notifications alerts - calls and messages
+Good UI on the app - feels slick and modern.

What it doesn't do well
+I am still after a smart wake up alarm like my previous Jawbone
+Doesn't natively sync with Apple Health (though you can get an app for that)

• 16 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Almost perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

This device has helped my loose 20kg since taking ownership. It's more a fitness tracker than smart watch. It syncs well with my PC, Laptop and Mobile Phone. I love the way it mostly knows what type of exercise I'm doing and tracks it. Only thing it can't track is water sports.

SYDNEY

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Ok and value of money

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

In a simple language it is a nice ditital watch with almost accurate heart rate and other exercise monitoing data and value of money. It is stylist and motivate people to achieve goal.only problem is it is not waterproof and need to open the dial pad from the belt for charge.

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great smart watch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

this is my first smart watch as my wife using charge 2. this been great having it. easy to managed, easy to clean and I can changed the band as I required. Screen is just in perfect size, not too big or too small. Sync well with the apps on my phone and works well in letting me know when there is message s or phone on my mobile. great value of money!

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Suits me to a 'T'.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

This one was actually a replacement for a previous Blaze that 'wore out' (as my wife has claimed). I have found the Blaze to be excellent - could perhaps do with a lower level Fitbit as I don't use all the functionality but .. what it does have does get used on at least some occasions. Overall, using a Fitbit has encouraged/ supported/ assisted me in losing over 30 kilos .... so that by itself has generated significant value to me (and brand loyalty)

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Difficult to use. Beware of Bluetooth inoperability

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Purchased for use while running. Currently use phone for music with headphones and fitbit blaze purchased to allow for bluetooth use with phone. Initially paired but intermittent and often fails while running. Fitness data no better or accurate that what can be obtained with any fitness app on a smartphone. Terrible value for money.

Date Purchased: Aug 2015

This is Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

I love the Fitbit Blaze as it has multiple uses for my many needs. I can track my day to day activity to make sure that I stay fit and healthy. I have tried out 3 of the Fitbits and the Blaze is my favourite by far as on the the device is is so clear. This has the on screen workout which is so good since I don' have to look at a Iphone and they have some of the special edition or membership workouts. So great, definitely recommend this.

Canberra

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Amazing Fitbit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I was given Fitbit from my employer to promote health and wellbeing at workplace. I did not expect much from it, but then I fell in love with it that I now miss it so much after giving it back. Not only I could use it to count my steps, I could use it for my daily workout exercises (it tells you what exercises to do). Lately there was a relaxation mode to help me breath in and out slowly to calm me down. The best thing I loved about this fit bit was that I could see who is calling me or who texted me what message while driving or in meeting. I absolutely loved it that i am thinking of telling my partner to buy it on my birthday or as Xmas gift.

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great watch

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

My wife got this for me for my birthday, at first I wasn't sure because I had judged many people wearing these types of watches but I grew very quickly to like it.

Can do heartbeat measuring, steps, stairs, in addition to that and telling the time it can sync with your phone and notifications for text, phone calls, can answer on watch if you have hands free, also can stop and play music.

PERTH

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Not easy for family to share

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Once purchased and synced to the app on your phone, its pretty easy to use. But if you want to share it within the family unit, its here it is not user friendly. Its really for one person only. Shame cant be shared. My son is a PT and loves some of the stats you can get feed back, but he is also a extreme fitness freak, that it is limited to what he really wants out of it so it now just sits in his draw.

Perth

Date Purchased: May 2017

It's not a smart watch, but it's not dumb either.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I've been wearing this for a few months now.

Overall the experience has been a positive one, with my favourite point being that I no longer have to whip out my phone to assess every notification - a simple flick of the wrist solves my curiosity crisis. This has actually saved me a lot of time, considering the frequency with which I would normally do this every day. A few seconds and the temptation of social media with phone in hand, and I've lost many minutes each day. The Blaze has helped me regain some of my precious time.

As a fitness tracker it seems quite capable. Constant heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking are my main uses, but I also enjoy the occasional reminders to keep moving and silent alarms as with most fitbit devices.

Design wise I do feel it's a bit stranded between fitness tracker and smart watch, not knowing which of each (or both) it really is. I like the look of the device, however the watch sits high on the wrist and prominent metal buttons are a catching hazard on shopping bags etc.

That said the strap system is nice and works well, making strap changes easy and maintaining strength.

I have had some sync issues, but nothing out of the ordinary for bluetooth devices. One thing that could be improved here is that sometimes we need to completely reset the device in the fitbit app, then re-set all the options for app notifications. This takes about 5 minutes which could be better spent.

I definitely recommend purchasing a tempered glass screen protector, as you will hit the face on hard objects. I have already destroyed one protector and am onto my second. They cost around $6 on ebay for a pair.

Overall it's a very solid device, but a few rough edges degrade the user experience and have cost it two stars. That said, it does fit my needs and I expect I will stay with it for 12-24 months.

Peregian Beach

Great smart watch

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Good value for money smart watch. Very accurate heart rate monitoring. I love that the band comes in different colours. It feels very secure on my wrist un like the very first fit bit (which i lost because it fell off my wrist and I never found it again) Thanks.

Hunter

• 9 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

It's below par for fitbit

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

After purchasing the blaze and wearing it for a few months, I'm left to believe that there is alot left to be desired on this model. Features on paper sound great! However when putting into practical use they fall short. The step counter has a very regular habit to count flights of stairs on flat ground, the sync has a tendency to fade out and drop to the point where you can't sync it for days. Technical help make you feel like it's all your fault even when you shell out over $300 for the blaze. The quality just isn't there with nothing to back it up. Get a garmin..much much better!

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

This watch is the best!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I love my fitbit, it works great and it always stays charged for at least 4-6 days. I love the features that comes with it. I got it as a birthday present and I was very pleased and excited. I take it running with me and i love the way it tracks the steps and the incline and the calories. I love my fit bit blaze.

Purchased at: Best Buy Supplements

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great for steps and tracking sleep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Purchased from Office works , changed from
Fitbit surge to to the blaze which is actually a downgrade on the firbit scale (only real difference is price and blaze does not have gps when surge does)- the change was due to an allergic reaction to the band , with the surge you cant change bands where as the blaze you can interchange to leather bands etc which don't give me a reaction , so far loving the switch the coloured screen is a bit more fun and the screen is easy to read and use , love the sleep function occasionally it does give false data which to be honest I expect to happen as it cant measure every move our body makes precisely. My fitness has increased since using this watch and next i will be purchasing the aria 2 scale so i can send data between the two and monitor my weight loss more closley
Ill be waiting for Aria 2 release as heard bad things about the original aria , only negatives with this watch is the battery - it Needs charging every two to three days and even less when notification function turned on , my husband gets a full week charge with his Fitbit charge 2
Overall I would purchase again

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

a welcome upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

aesthetically a beautiful watch / fitness accessory. I purchased this at the beginning of August and have pretty much not taken it off since. There was a few colours to choose from which is great to have that option! It is very accurate with steps count and when on other exercise machines.

1 of 6 pages