Not Good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Uncooked, tasteless small portions very very poor packaging.
Poor variety and very poor shelf life.
I used to buy from Muscle chef and moved to this only for a week wouldn't order again.

Good quality meals and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

-The customer service team are great, friendly and easy to talk to (especially Alex)
- The meals are very easy to smash down. Me being a bodybuilder, I always say we don't do it for the taste we do it for the effect. So I like these meals because the flavor isn't overpowering and they are easy to stomach. I find the companies that have high flavored meals you get sick of really fast.
- Only thing bad I can say is that the meals are a bit pricey compared to the competitors. I think having the muscle gain meals at 10$ a pop would be good.
-Overall good meals with good macros for putting on quality size.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Cooper, we will pass on your kind words to our customer service team (especially Alex). We are glad to hear you are getting the effect you are looking for out of the meals, we do what we can to ... read more »

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

I shouldn't have expected miracles

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

If you need to lose weight and have absolutely NO time to go shopping, FivePointFour would be a good solution for you. If you are hoping for a flavourful selection of meals which make dieting pleasurable, look elsewhere.

I bought FivePointFour because I thought I'd get more variety than I could achieve myself on the 5:2 diet, but no. Three-quarters of my 20 meals were chicken. Each meal includes ONE kind of vegetable (never a mixture), a serving of meat, and a smidgen of sauce - some of which you'll lose when you drain off the water left after microwaving. Edible, but bland.

Honestly, I can do just as well myself, by buying those individual steam-packets of frozen veggies and packets of cooked chicken at the supermarket. And if I do that, I won't have to feel guilty about having a non-recyclable esky delivered, and I will also get my freezer back. The 20 meals filled my whole freezer leaving no room for anything else - fine if you're living on your own but a nuisance if there are others in your family.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Marisa, thank you for trusting us with your meals and we are sorry they didn't quite meet your expectations, we have put a lot of work into the meals to try and make sure they fit the macro and ... read more »

Helping Control my Blood Sugar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Being newly diagnosed with diabetes and being tasked with trying to control my blood sugar level solely through diet. I looked into what meal plans were available to help me on my journey. 5.4 stood out from the pack in their capacity to assist me. I have been using the 5.4 meals for 6 months now and I can't recommend them more highly. The convenience, variety of meals and plans, as well as taste are all a bonus. The 5.4 meals have enabled me to easily control my diabetes, with diet alone, allowing me to be well below my required blood sugar levels over the past 6 month period, without worrying about what I should and shouldn't eat. Greatly appreciated, 5.4 thank you.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hello Mark, first of all thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with your health. It is touching to know that we were able to make a difference and assist you with managing your diabetes... read more »

Delicious Timesaver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I am loving FivePointFour meals! As a busy, studying, working mum of boys and trucker's wife time is precious .. FivePointFour has allowed me to have more time to spend with loved ones or at the gym working towards my goals instead of in the kitchen. I love the variety of meals that are portion/calorie controlled and are all delicious! Definitely recommend you give FivePointFour a go...you won't be disappointed!

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Courtz! Thanks for your kind words, we are glad that you are able to spend more time with your family and we hope that you keep smashing out those goals :). We have a few new exciting changes co... read more »

Actually seeing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

I’ve been having the 5.4 lunch and dinner meals for around three weeks and I’m starting to see some great results. The meals are not only convenient but also also taste good and satisfying. Thank you 5.4

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Phoebe, thank you for your kind words we are always very grateful when any of our customers post a review and I hope you keep getting those great results and smashing out those goals :). Don't h... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Poor experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I signed up to five point four a month ago, as their low carb Men's Weight Loss plan looked quite good. However my experience has not been great at all.

Week One: I received 4 of the plan's 7 breakfasts.

Week Two: I received 6 breakfasts, and one open meal which had to be thrown out due to frostbite.

Week Three: I received 6 breakfasts, however it was just three choices doubled up. Of the 20 main meals, 3 of them were the same variant.

Week Four: The box was left outside my building's security gate, so was stolen by the time I got home.

Week Five: A replacement box for week four was delivered, however all the meals are from their Women's Weight Loss plan so are unsuitable for my calorie intake requirements.

While they did apologise and provided a credit each week for the mistakes, the fact that it kept happening caused me to cancel my plan.

The variety of foods shown on their site was not reflected in what I received. Some of them I never saw at all, and some (mainly the duller chicken meals) were repeated over and over. They were also incredibly dry and tasteless, there was very little to differentiate some meals, and after microwaving they all end up with a lot of water in the bottom which you then have to tip out. The beef meals were better, especially the Australian rissoles and Italian meatballs. However they were much rarer than the chicken varieties so I didn't get to enjoy them very often.

Based on my experience I would not recommend them to anybody.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hello Jesse, I sorry to hear about the poor experience. We have had a couple of changes with our delivery service and our kitchen in the last month and it seems you have had a bit of bad luck with ... read more »

perth

• 1 comment

Great Healthy Tasty Vegan Meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

5.4 provide the customer with highly nutritious vegan meals. If your looking for a healthy change or would like to loose some weight. Your goals is easier with their high protein meals. The vegan menu is clean, healthy plant based protein with no gluten or lactose. Ideal for people with allergies. Your goals are achieved easily, no preparation just heat and serve. Highly recommend this Company for providing fresh, wholesome meals 5 stars.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Anne, We are very excited about our vegan meal it is one of our fastest growing plans at the moment so I am glad to hear that it suited you :). Don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly on... read more »

Amazing Results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

5.4 is affordable with easy to follow meal plan. The meals taste delicious and since starting thr 4 week challange I have lost 6.5 kg. So glad I joined 5.4.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Minnell! Thanks for your review we are always grateful to hear the results of our customers :). 6.5 kilos off is a great result make sure to give us a call at the end of the challenge on 1300-343-656 so we can work out the next step together.

It works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

5.4 definitely works! I'm only 11 days in and 2.5kg down. I'm doing moderate to high intensity exercise, 4-5 times a week for 30-45 min. I'm just getting back into fitness after a spate of injuries, so I'm definitely not setting the world on fire. So it's nice to see such positive results so fast.
The best thing is, I'm never hungry. Actually i struggle to eat the snacks and often miss them. The women's weight loss meals might look small, but because you eat so frequently you are never starving. Plus you can add more veggies to some meals and eat snacks and protein shakes. The plan is sent with the meals so you don't have to think about it, just follow it.
I really do feel like I'm fueling my body. Very motivating to see such progress so quickly. I can't wait to see what week 8 holds.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Ange! We are glad that is working for you we put a lot of effort into designing the meal plan and making the meals fit it and hearing results like yours makes it all worth it. We do think the sm... read more »

4 Months...17kgs later

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

If your ready for a change, 5.4 is the way to do it. I have been on plenty of diets, but the meals provided by 5.4 are meals I can actually enjoy while I’m excercising and travelling for work, I have just completed 3 months on the Men’s weight loss and lost 17kgs. Another 1/2 months and then I will be changing it up and looking into the active 5.4 options as I start to look at increasing muscle mass.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hello Lrserventy! 17 Kilos down in three months is very impressive work, once you are ready to move onto the next plan make sure you call in on 1300-343-656 and we will work together whether the ac... read more »

One of the best 'healthy meal' options out there!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

The food tastes really good. Moreover, these guys are really easy to deal with, they delivery what they promise. In the beginning I thought I would be hungry all the time, but in contrast I was NEVER hungry and felt full until my next meal. Well done guys. Keep up the good work.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Raja! I am glad you are enjoying the meals we love them too and I will pass on your kind words to our staff members, we find the meals are just the right amount the food to stop you being hungry... read more »

The best concept for people as they grow wiser.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Fantastic concept I am never hungry and it is so easy to follow and stay on track. As we age we do not need as much food or complex carbs to exist and the F.4 programme show you that. The breakfast is fantastic for me as i am on the go from 4am on week days . 3.3kilos down in 11 days Walking most days for 45 min and 2 weight training sessions a week. I am sold on this programme it is the best by far.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Janine! We are really happy to hear the low carb plan is working for you, good work on the exercise too make sure you keep it up! 3.3 kilos in only 11 days is an awesome start, if there is an ex... read more »

Great food great results - Can't go wrong if you follow the diet 5.4 meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

I have been using 5.4 meals for over 6 weeks post knee operation and I have had great results. I am time poor and needed quick and easy solution... Totally back to my fit body self I had before the operation. Thank you 5.4 meals. Would highly recommend to others. See my before and after pictures on my instagram Suntimeson.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Suntimeson, those before and after pictures look great! I hope that knee has healed up nicely! We are stoked to be a part of your weight loss journey, do get in touch if there is anything else at all we can do to help you along the way.

Loving 5.4 meals!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

5.4 meals are the best!! I’ve lost 13kgs so far & still counting. If diet is 80% of weight loss & 20% excerise than at least 5.4 have made the dietpart super easy. Cooked, packed & delivered straight to my front door. The hardest part is choosing which one to eat first. I wake up excited about my next meal. & the program is really helpful too.
Thanks 5.4

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Nicole, thanks for your kind words 13 kilos is an amazing effort! We are glad that we were able to be a part of your weight loss journey and we hope you can keep smashing out those goals :)! If ... read more »

Health way to lose weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

I have taken this food for a week, as a competitor in WBFF it has helped me loose half kg in a week, I’m really satisfied with their nutrition information, I’m soooo happy with it and I gonna keep taking it. Thank you so much.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Kiki Sun, thanks so much for your feedback. We are so grateful that we have been able to assist with your comp meal prep. Thank you for giving us a go. We look forward to hearing about how you g... read more »

Great convenient healthy meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

5.4 have been amazing in communicating with me in regards to ordering etc. The meals are delicious, quick to re-heat & extremely satisfying.
5.4 have made it super easy to stick to my macros during the day & i love using them as a part of my 8 week challenge

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Jade, we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being apart of the 5.4 fam. We are happy to hear we have been able to help assist you in reaching your health and fitness goals along side... read more »

Great food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

The food has been great, healthy, tasty and filling.
The process is so convenient with direct debit payments scheduled and the food delivered to your door! no shopping and no cooking which is perfect for a busy schedule!

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Simmone, thanks so much for feedback. We love that we make our customers lives more convenient. Thank you for being apart of the 5.4 fam. If there is anything that we can assist with please don't hesitate to contact us. Our number is 1300 343 656

Verified Customer

Great food and easy to maintain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I have been on the weight loss program for a week now and have lost 2kg. I have been amazed at how tasty the meals have been as I was quite hesitant to buy these meals in the beginning but wish I had of done it sooner! The meals have made it very easy to stick to diet and continue on my journey of weight loss. Only 10kg more to lose lol but it will be a lot easier to accomplish with 5.4 meals. With the portion sizes given I have no realised how much I was over eating with having too large a portion sizes before. Loving no cooking and no dishes to do so I have more relaxation time do no complaints with that. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to lose weight

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Claire, thank you so much for sharing. Congrats on your success so far you are smashing it. Our meals are designed to ensure you are still eating a generous amount of protein which will keep you... read more »

The food tastes like plastic and smells like polystyrene

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

This was a terrible experience. The meals looked nothing like the pictures on the plastic box. I would hope the boxes are microwave proof and bpa free. I'm worried as they came out soft from the microwave. The food was often wet after bring microwaved from the freezer. The food was bland. They used cheap foods to fill the meals such as pasta and peas. Not much variety to the meals. Never again would I order from them. They will either improve or go out of business.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Sariah, we are sorry to hear you have not enjoyed the meals. This is certainly not something we hear very often as we have hundreds of customers who enjoy our plans. We can confirm the container... read more »

1 of 18 pages