Great bunch of people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I order from them on and off and always been good. When ive had a problem they have fixed it with no ifs or buts about it. Food is really good and I have had results off it. For the people complaining about the water at the bottom of the container, well.........its a frozen meal, what did you expect?

Love the variety of meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Im such a busy Mum and needed to control my eating so I gave it a go. I really love their meals. It was easy to order online and they communicate really well with me as to when it will be delivered and when it has just been delivered. I also went on a ski trip and had to cancel my next order to another day and it was too easy. I do not use a microwave. I actually thaw it out about 2-3 hours before I eat it and pop it into the oven or in a fry pan. The meals are tasty and I like that I get a surprise for every meal. I am doing Womens Low Carb but Im going to get some vegan meals to try too. Five stars from me from Ordering, Customer Service, Delivery, Easy ordering system and Eating the meal to follow ups. Love your work 5.4.

• 4 helpful votes

So happy I signed up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I purchased the women's plan, and so far I cannot fault anything. I have been eating strictly low carb for the last year and a half and it's been fine but I can't be bothered doing meal prep, so thought to try Five Point Four.

The food is great, anyone that's used to low carb will know what I mean when I say that it can get ... boring.

I'm really not sure how people can complain that the food is watery?
Tear a corner of the plastic, heat in the microwave for 4 min, STIR thoroughly, remove plastic, heat again for 1 min.

It's not difficult and trust me, the food is not watery. Like I said try stirring it in between heating. Lol.

I'm not a huge fan of tomato based sauces especially with chicken but the moroccan chicken I had yesterday surprised me, in a good way :)

I love the delivery service and that all I have to do is reheat the food. Absolute time saver.
I also really appreciate that they display all of their ingredients and nutritional info.

Thankyou Five Point Four!! Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Delicious and real protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I found the 5.4 product at the Bondi Fitness First and I thought I would give it a try. This product is real, tender and delicious. I really enjoyed the chicken breast and bright green beans and it was so nice to have quality protein in a frozen product. Will definitely order this again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Tasty food and amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I tried 5.4 on a recommendation from a friend who had previously good results with the meal plans. I was firstly surprised by how easy it was to order and arrive and then the food itself was really nice. There is better variety now with the option to choose your own meals etc. I lost on average 1.25kg a week on 5.4 over 18/19 weeks and after a holiday will go on the maintenance plans.

5.4 are flexible, reliable, hassle-free and more importantly, it works. You will end up having a lot more free time letting these guys cook for you!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi JohnBoy1999, thank you for your feedback. Congratulations on your success while on the 5.4 program, this is amazing! :) We are so happy to hear that we are able to help relieve some stress and f... read more »

Sydney

Really Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I purchased a 5.4 meal from Fitness First at Macquarie shopping centre this week. It was the Thai chicken green curry. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the taste and quality of this meal. The chicken breast was moist and tender. I will certainly now be trying some of the other meals.

July 5th 2018 Update: Just tried some of the other meals

Just got my first box delivered. Even got an SMS telling me it had arrived at my door. I have now tried a couple of the other meals and I’m really happy. Looking forward to seeing some weight drop off

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Angus, we are excited to be able to have our meals stocked in the Fitness First Gyms :) thank you so much for giving our meals ago we look forward to following your journey with us. If there is ... read more »

Thankyou and I have now ordered a box

It's 50-50

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

50-59 chance of getting a meal edible and tasty. Even following the heating instructions, I had to spoon water out of the tray. The shredded or minced meat dishes were like baby mush, great if I was a 90 year old with no teeth. There were a few ok as far as taste, but nothing to rave about, won't be ordering again. You guys need to figure a way to minimise the water content in the meals, surely there is a thickening agent not flour based. Also vegetables not fresh, all out of a frozen bag...

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Ledell McHugh, we appreciate your feedback. Due to seasonal changes in vegetables this can result in some excess water, however if you are stirring thoroughly throughout the heating process this... read more »

Gagging

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. All meals are dried up meat with beans or broccoli. Meat is dry and chewy. Greens are soggy. Everything floats in water when heated up. I heat them exactly as instructed and have used 3 different microwaves as I take it to work. All come out the same. This has been a disaster from start to finish - from not receiving my order as notified to now having a pile of food the dog won't even eat. What a waste of money! I shouldn't even give it 1 star though I can't submit my review without doing so.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Kerrie, we are saddened to hear your feedback. Our beef and chicken breast are sourced from high quality butches, we only provide the very best cuts for our customers. The vegetables are seasona... read more »

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

When I first start ordering their vegan range it was ok, then after awhile it became mushy like baby food and taste is just disgusting, don’t waste your money buying it, might as well prepare your own vegan food.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Midori, oh no we are so sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed our Vegan plan. Due to customers feedback we have had some changes in our Vegan meals and are always up to hearing any suggestions on wh... read more »

Fills you up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

The meals are perfect to eat at work and home. The best thing for me is the meals fill you up which stops me eating for the sake of eating.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hey Dan, thanks for sharing. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the program, eating healthy doesn't mean that you need to starve yourself. It's important to fuel your body every 3-4 hours throug... read more »

I really like the meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I think the meals are great. To get rid of the water you stir throughout heating and zap it for another 20 seconds with the plastic film completey off. The water absorbs... then add a little cayenne pepper and they are definitely decent. You got to remember that weight loss is a journey and its hard to get used to fat/sugar/salt reduced food. It is what it is. Only downfall is having to pay for breakfasts and a fee to choose meals. Only my first week so weight loss it yet to happen :)

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for your feedback. Welcome to the 5.4 program, we are so happy to hear you have decided to start your weight loss journey with us. With all the additives in food these ... read more »

Impossible to eat

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Now I know who their food helps people lose weight. That is because it is so terrible that it can't be eaten by humans. Heck, even my dog refused to touch that crap..

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Joe, this makes us sad to hear. We would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you would like to have a chat please supply your best contact number and one of our friendly Customer S... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Bland, watery, never again

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

As the previous customer have said - meals are sat in a puddle of grey water. Food is bland and a slop. But yes they are convient. Over and above this - the so called “customer service” is awful. No replies, take more than expected money and not very professional.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Gaz, we are sorry to hear you have not enjoyed the meals. Have you been following the heating instructions? It is important to ensure you are giving the meals a good stir between heating times. ... read more »

Hi there. Yes have strictly followed the heating instructions! Not very complex so even the basic of us can manage! :)

I dread my next meal

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

For convenience I give 5 stars. But the food is really hard to stomach to the point where I dread my next meal and feel nauseous thinking of it. Most are Watery, bland and taste like plastic.

I am on the low carb plan and while a couple of the meals are ok I don't know if I can even finish the 2 weeks worth in my freezer as I forgot to cancel. I threw the smokey beef ones away as they were disgusting. I really wanted this to work for weight loss but I dont know if I can go on.

Would be nicer with rice or carb.... I dont like leaving bad reviews but wanted to be honest.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Bee, we are so sad to hear you haven't enjoyed most of the meals. This isn't the general feedback we receive at all. We do understand that everyone has different tastes and food can be very pers... read more »

Canberra

• 2 questions

Cant stomach the food

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I signed up on at the Sydney fitness expo. And whilst I have lost a kilo in my first week the thought of the next meal honestly makes me gag. Dry meat and water makes up half of the food. I'd have less of a issue if the veggies weren't cooked before being frozen, but because they clearly have been cooked prior to freezing they just taste awful. I have a delivery this Saturday and honestly considering just putting the whole box in the bin. Also not environmentally friendly left the previous box out thinking they would collect to recycle but it was not collected.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Annie, we are sorry to hear that you have not been enjoying the meals. To avoid the meat going dry and excess water it's important to follow the heating instructions and ensure to stir in betwee... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Convenient but bland food

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I subscribed to FivePointFour a few months after the birth of my little one with the goal of reducing my post-pregnancy weight. Their customer service is wonderful and I have always found them pleasant to deal with. However, FivePointFour's food really lets them down. Each delivery came with a mix of chicken or beef meals. Unfortunately, the proteins and vegetables appear to be batch cooked plain without any kind of seasoning. Flavour is added with an accompanying sauce, and is usually barely enough to cover the protein, which is so dry from their cooking process, you'll have no problems downing a glass of water or two with your meal.

I really didn't enjoy many of their meals but I did see results from following their plan in the first week (it plateaued after that). If you're looking for convenient, calorie-controlled, low carb meals, and food is just fuel to you, then FivePointFour could be right for you. But if you want calorie-controlled meals with flavour, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hey busyb, we appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear you haven't been loving the meals, we understand that everyone has different tastes. Sometimes if you are used to high sugar meals when startin... read more »

Huge results - Very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Have been on the 5.4 plan for a week and a half. Lost 4.6kgs in the first week! Every meal I have had is tasty and flavoursome and I have a consistent energy level rather than sugar peaks and lows. Very impressed. So much so that my husband has joined me on the program.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Naomi, Wow 4.6kgs is amazing!!! Congratulations on your success so far. We are so happy to hear that the meals have been making you feel amazing and great to hear your hubby has joined you on th... read more »

Verified Customer

The best in Customer Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

five point four have been nothing short of amazing! the meals kept me on track and the service was always excellent. No matter what question I had, they helped me and went above and beyond every time! I recommended friends and they said the same thing! Definitely recommend using 5.4 for your fitness goals!

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Maz, we appreciate your feedback. We love our customers and it's so great to hear you love us too :) If there is anything we can help with in the future please give the team a call on 1300 343 656

Very Tasty Convenient Meals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

These meals are very convenient for shift workers. Just pop in your lunch bag and off you go. You can even reuse the ice bags that are sent with the meals. Most meals are absolutely delicious. Some I found not to my liking but with the new option to choose your meals this won’t be and issue.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Dannigirl90, thank you so much for your feedback. We have been very excited to be able to offer the new pick and choose options. Thank you for being apart of the 5.4 fam. If there is anything we... read more »

Not Good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Uncooked, tasteless small portions very very poor packaging.
Poor variety and very poor shelf life.
I used to buy from Muscle chef and moved to this only for a week wouldn't order again.

Comments
FivePointFour Official

Hi Abdul, We are so sorry to hear your feedback on the meals. This is certainly not the usual feedback we hear, we have thousands of members who enjoy the meals. We do understand that everyone has ... read more »

1 of 18 pages