Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

came to this site to find other people like us put up profile etc every thing except pictures sent messages out to plenty of members statistaly should have got one reply . message comes up no pic 94%chance u will get no replys in other word no pics we put you in the cupboard so no one can see u we did not go into this expecting miricals but if a mountain is50 miles high in exptations our exptations was a 20 mile high mountain as for the experience on this site it is the opposite of mountains it is the san warn trench in the bottom of the pacific ocean deepest place known to man kind in other words it was #$%$%^^%$## house

A big waste of money!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

As a member I think this website, like all the others of this type are run by some dude in a rat infested basement out of Manila.
The profiles on this website are “real” but the person who posted them are long gone and haven’t logged on for months or years .
The unsuspecting member sees these and thinks they can contact these people, they then get flirty messages and sexy talk thinking it is from the person in the profile, however it is the site owner they are talking to. Donn’t waste your money . These sites try to appeal to people’s desires and hopes but never deliver only to take as much money as possible. This site says there is NO scammers on there but it turns out the site owners are the ones scamming, all these websites are the same , NO exceptions.
“Legitimate” flirt / hookup sites don’t exist.

Comments

Just adding on to this post , what a scam . This site try’s to put across that it is honest and trustworthy and they are vigilant about scammers and fake profiles . What a lot of HS ........ they ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Non active user.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I am no longer very active on this site but have met admin and several other users at meet and greet events in Sydney,Melbourne and brisbane. I know for a fact admin will remove bogus or scam profiles as soon as they are made aware of them.have a couple of pleasant meets through the site. Most profiles are real but remember guys, while the girls are upfront about what they like they still expect to be treated as LADIES, also most girls seem to get hundreds of messages so very picky about responding.

Fake, multiple profiles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Fake ,and multiple profiles , a couple of ladies profiles changed from Sa to Qld etc , scam save your cash and stay away

• 1 comment
Private message

No women in all wa respond to anything ...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

There are possibly and I stress.. possibly one or two actual live profiles in WA that react in any way to contact over a month. Search in a broad range of categories met with one response only ... not any semblance of value for money expended. When I cancelled my status as an ongoing payer but wanted to use the remainder of my credit time the whole account was removed immediately. I did my account alteration in a timely manner and despite that the site announced I was being billed a further month. I contacted my bank immediately.
Will refer to ombudsman and appropriations law authority if any further issues in breach of contract or identity anomalies develop.

Comments
FlingFinder.com.au Official

Hi Gabi. We don't remove accounts after subscription cancellation. Members always get the full term they paid for. If they cancel their subscription 1 day after signing up for a month, they still g... read more »

Then please reopen my account for the remainder of the subscription paid for and return my money that your system stated it had billed me for an additional month beyond my my cancellation of payments.

FlingFinder.com.au Official

Please contact us with your FlingFinder username so that we can assist you:

Flingfinder complete rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Flingfinder is just another fake rip off hook up site when you use the search it looks as if 80% of members have realised they have been conned and have left or the profiles are fake. Sent heaps of messages and friend request and not a single answer looked into the reviews of this site and what do you know bad negative comments. Don't waste your time or money guys if its some naughty fun your after then go pay for an escort because at least your gonna get something for your money because you get nothing for your money on flingfinder.

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

One of the Better sites

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

I've only been on the site for a few weeks, there are real people here, I don't say all the profiles are real but out of all the sites I have found this to be one of the better ones & not just trying to get you to spend more

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FlingFinder.com.au Official

Thanks, Doubtfull! Glad you're linking it.

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

More Fun Than a Barrel of Monkeys !

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I met my ex wife of 12 years in the then personal columns of the local newspaper. So I know the potential for committed relationships in paths like this is pretty high.

Then statistically apparently, a massive 25% of serious relationships worldwide are supposed to have started with online dating. That said, if you're expecting a real life "You've got mail" or a "Sleepless in Seattle" scenario, you may be cruising for a bruising.

I am now a member of 5 (mostly dodgy in various ways) dating sites and I'm here to tell you that relatively speaking, FlingFinder is free (no, really free) online dating with old school integrity and more fun than a barrel of monkeys. The members are friendly, open and unashamedly candid. And the potential's huge.

So why have I given the site 3 and not 5 stars? Because sadly, there are not enough members to allow you to play the numbers game effectively. So come on you people reading this, register now and this platform could be a swingin', hot to trot, all night every day "hoot n nanny".

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FlingFinder.com.au Official

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Moritzia.

Just call it as I see it guys. Could you fellas swing an IOS/Android app of your site? I think you might *smash* it if you could ;-) I have just done an Excel spreadsheet of the non-specialist, ... read more »

FlingFinder.com.au Official

Thanks for the tips!! Really appreciate it.

bimbi, nsw

• 13 answers
  • 26 helpful votes

Fake profiles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

fake multiple profiles, all you need are multiple email addresses and any one can make 10 20 30 or even 40 fake profiles just take pictures of someone in the street upload them & fling finder claims no fake profiles.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FlingFinder.com.au Official

Hi Peter. Although it is technically possible on any site to use multiple email addresses to create multiple accounts, that doesn't mean that they would make it through our review process. We caref... read more »

Bendigo

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

This is crap. No contacts with photos i got suspended and can not get back on unless i pay to upgrade.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FlingFinder.com.au Official

Hi. This generally happens when a user deliberately attempts to disguise contact details within their profile, thereby forfeiting their trial membership. If this was not the case with you please ge... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Hardly any profiles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Shocking site, very few profiles; it shouldn't be allowed to operate and take money. In NSW there were about ten active profiles = unbelievable.

nsw

• 23 answers
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Any body can make multiple profiles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

All you need for this site is a valid email address, whats stopping someone from making multiple profiles with different email addresses, Answer... Nothing..."I had a paid membership & cancelled it after a week when I realised the 5 profiles I was sending messages to was the same person. all had different profile pics. in different states, but it was one person who had created multiple profiles. All any one needs to do is take a picture of a person in the street without them knowing then load that picture on to the site. the chances of that person seeing their pic on fling finder is slim. just change the state with different postcodes, its as simple as that...Theres nothing stopping any one from doing it. So Fling finder saying there are no fake profiles is a load of crap. The other thing is for paid membership you have to go thru Pay Pal the site dosent have their own card facilities.

Private message

Some real profiles but simply not enough to stand a chance for a hook up

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Signed-up for a paid account for three months, reached out to over 150 persons but it seems to me that the girls willing to send you a picture or open up the profile for reviewing all the pictures are really struggling to get someone in real life due to their looks. Out of the 150 + contacts initiated, maybe a little less than 10 replied to my initial hello / request for more communication. Cancellation process was easy.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

One of the best, and I've tried them all. Does require a bit of effort if you're a guy.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2016

I've been a member of FF for years precisely because it is so genuine. In all that time I've found only one fake profile, and it was removed by admin within minutes of me reporting it.

So have I met many women on FF? Absolutely, but it takes a bit of effort. I spend time in the chat room getting to know the other members (which I enjoy anyway) and send a LOT of messages. Also be prepared to add some photos to your profile if you want any action. I see members complaining that they don't get any responses when they have no photos and about 2 lines of text in their profile. Seriously, how do they think it works - women just pic guys at random??

This isn't the biggest dating site out there (I hope it grows a lot bigger - then it's an easy 5 stars) but it's a lot of fun and the woman are genuine.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 50 helpful votes

SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2016

This is just another scam site, fake profiles, fake pics, and all the good reviews are scams and fraud, don't waste your money and time, this is a scam site.

• 1 answer

Doubts about some profiles

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2015

I am a current member who can see the pros and cons of this site. The one issue is the males have to pay for subscription which includes access to the chatroom where as a female can be a trial member can still accee it without paying. Maybe to attract females that's the only way. The chatrooms are hardly ever used or has a lack of numbers in it.
The previous reviewer is spot on in regards to the chatrooms. But it is split into 3 sections including a adult room for terms of sex and the like. Some profiles either don't get used anymore or are fakes. You do meet people but most are from interstate. Never met a local which is also a negative.
Can be good with improvement but better then some others that are around.

Private message

Too many rules for an adult dating site

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2015

As the title states to many rules for a online dating site. Expensive, no wonder people have left.
Used to be a member. Can say I've met more people, after leaving the site. Chat room was full of boring people who liked to talk about the weather. There was never any sex. Far to many clique groups. I can see this site going down hill very quickly

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Waste of time even the reviews are questionable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2014

Signed up to see if this site was different, sent out loads of winks and have heard nothing......thought I'd check out the reviews and it's amazing all the negatives are as you'd expect written by real people, the positives are well to polished in the way they are written

Almost as if they were written by the 'amazing ' admin staff....

Q: if I'm on a dating site do I need to be constantly talking to admin ?

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 15 helpful votes

Many fake profiles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2013

Despite the site claiming that there are no fake profiles, there are. Enough that just flicking through a few pages of profiles and you'll start to see the same pictures recurring, only that the profiles associated with the pictures will have completely different details. When I noticed this, I put a complaint in with Paypal stating that the product was not as it claimed. Oodlum Pty Ltd, the parent company, responded saying there's no fake profiles, but immediately deleted my account.

There's almost no users on this site.

From mcjonline.com:

"flingfinder.com.au is registered with AU-NIC. flingfinder.com.au is ranked #724,403 in the world according to Alexa.com traffic rank and gets around 1,252 daily pageviews from 626 unique visitors."

Only 626 unique users Australia/World-wide, yet there are thousands of profiles, so something doesn't add up.

- Very low real user base. Many fake profiles. Expensive. No chance for refund.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
FlingFinder.com.au Official

Firstly, it is simply untrue that our site is full of fake profiles (as your PayPal complaint stated). FlingFinder does not create fake profiles, nor knowingly allow fake profiles to exist. This is... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Awesome dating site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2013

love flingfinder been on the site for over 4 years now and dont have a bad thing to say aboutit the whole site is like a communty and ppl are freindly and there always a hello when u go to the chatroom

Admin is gr8 and will always try to solve problems as fast as they can
The chatroom is where all the fun is with lots of great ppl which i have met alot of over there years
they regulare greet and meets which alot of members fly interstate for
i think all the ppl that leave with a negtive feeling r the one that expect that they find a lady/guy at a click of there fingers

1 of 3 pages