Melbourne

Flowers Bought Online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

I purchased numerous bouquets and floral arrangements from this supplier and the flowers have always been as described, most importantly fresh, beautiful and delivered correctly as expected. Would not go anywhere else to send my flowers.

Verified Customer

Great service what u c is what u get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Excellent service, what you choose on the website is actually what’s delivered. I placed my order late at night while overseas and got it delivered the next day on time, fresh vibrant roses
As seen in the pics, customer service is great, quick response, secure transaction, great communication & reasonably priced, Very happy with the service highly recommend them.

Verified Customer

Unforgettable anniversary for the wrong reasons

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I ordered a bouquet of roses (12) to surprise my partner on our anniversary.
I was disappointed to find out the arrangement they sent was completely different and not even a product i could easily find on their website.

For the money I paid, I was shocked when I asked her to count the "roses" and there were only 5 in a jar. I definitely did not feel right about the order or about the fact many recipients could go through the same exact scenario.

I still wonder if this "mistake" is just a capitalization for profits.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi There, Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I completely understand your concerns here and extend our most sincere apologies from the entire team here at Flowers Across Melbourne. ... read more »

Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Was sent a photo of the flowers when my cousin received them and I was extremely disappointed. Expected much more for what I paid. Very ordinary. Be specific with what you want and don't go for florist seasonal choice. I made some flower choices but none were included.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Jen, Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to extend our sincere apologies that you had a negative experience with us this time. Responding to your feedback as per above, it does sound like ... read more »

Perfect and on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Made my mum really happy to receive flowers from me even though I’m all the way I’ve run Sydney. This is the best present I could have gotten for her. Wonderful service.

Verified Customer

Exactly what you order, good price, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

For once the flowers you end up with look like the flowers in the online picture - and they don't cost an arm and a leg. And the team will look after to you to make sure you're happy. Look no further!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Christy, thanks so much for the awesome review! Yes, you're happiness is our first priority! Thanks, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Verified Customer

Say it with Flowers Across Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Lots of choice, very reasonable prices, easy to use website, excellent customer service including emailed receipts for when flowers have been delivered, and a very easy overall experience. Have bought 4 different arrangements this week! Highly recommend!!!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Iris,
Thank you so much for your kind words and lovely feedback!
Kindest regards,
Ellouise

Simply Stunning Arrangement and Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Ordered same day delivery for my sister in Melbourne! Outstanding customer service and flowers!
Could not be faulted in anyway - thanks for such a seamless online process.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your kind words Mara!
Kindest regards, Holly.

Fantastic customer service, simple online system and Delivered on time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Such a happy customer when an order goes through smoothly! I was so impressed with the customer service offered by Flowers Across Melbourne. Their ordering system was simple, quick and seemless. And after the flowers were delivered I received an email advising of the successful delivery and who the flowers had been handed to at the time so I was assured they got to the right place! Great customer service and super friendly. Will definitely go back again when I want flowers delivered! Love it when ordering is quick and it all just works well! Thank you :-)

Never Again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I ordered flowers and fudge 2 weeks in advance they said it would be delivered in the morning, didn’t get delivered until 6pm and the fudge was melted! Never again.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Brad, Thank you for leaving your feedback, it certainly does sounds like something has happened here so I can do some problem solving on this for you. I've just had a look for orders under "Br... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Outstanding service once again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Ordered a couple of months ago 'Under your spell' as a Valentine's day gift to be delivered to my husband. Had to change the date of delivery the day before delivery during what must be their busiest time of year. The amended date was handled without any trouble. Flowers exactly as they appear on the website (my husband sent me a photo) were delivered. I have ordered flowers through Flowers Across Melbourne before and the ordering is always simple, flowers are delivered on time (I've had to make special requests about delivery time which has never presented a problem). I've had some bad experiences with florists in the past so I'm happy to have finally found one whose service is second to none.

Pretty much perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Flowers were delivered to receiver on time and left in a safe location when the door wasn't answered. I requested for the flowers to be wrapped in a different colour and this was fulfilled! One note, when the roses were delivered, they were browning at the edges. However, when they were submerged in water and a hydrating pouch provided, the dark edges disappeared after 2 days.

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I ordered flowers and when they were delivered the next day, were delivered to the wrong address and then got an email saying they left them at the door of my neighbours house. Never received a call from them to double check and when I called them they blamed the wrong address on me even though I put the correct one in. Never received any refund or apology and am now out $50 and no flowers. Terrible service and terrible customer service team.

Beautiful Australian Native Wildflowers.!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Extremely happy with this florist.! My order was delivered on the day specified & my Daughter was more than overwhelmed at the presentation.--------a stunning box all done up with Australian Native Wildflowers. My Daughter sent me a photo of the arrangement & they were simply beautiful to say the least. Would definitely recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

First order from here was great. Absolutely beautiful. 2nd time flowers didn't last very long but when I contacted them they got back to me immediately, and even sent another lot free of charge without me even asking. Holly was the most professional person i have dealt with in a long time. Thanks a bunch (pun intended)

Melbourne

• 10 helpful votes

They were ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

The service was excellent and I like the way they informed me about the progress of the delivery. I was just disappointed when I saw the roses already had a small amount of brown bits on them. I saw them 24 hrs after delivery and the roses had water. I hope they did not arrive like that.

Terrible service & nothing like the order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I selected exact like image option. The arrangement arrived with brown burnt leaves and not one similar flower like the image. It was then dropped off to the security attendant, as opposed to calling the person as suggested upon delivery. If I had not followed up the delivery I highly suspect the person would not have received them and poor ownership of the poor quality & service. Try your luck with many other preferable options in Melbourne. I’ve purchased delivery of many flowers in Melbourne. Stick with easyflowers etc. you’ll be glad you did.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for leaving your feedback. Between the delivery issue and the discolouration on the leaves you've mentioned, it sounds like there is certainly some scope some problem solving h... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Send love and kindness with flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I was so impressed with the level of service from this company, prompt delivery great contact and the flowers were elegant and beautiful.

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Very impressed, the delivery was prompt. The products were high quality and arranged beautifully. The staff were very kind and professional and obviously value good customer service.Highly recommended.

Delivery not arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Put delivery in 7.5 hrs ago it is now 6:36 still not here,,, mums gone out ,missed the surprise of flowers at door very very disappointed

1 of 7 pages

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

kathryn hourihane asked on Oct 06, 2015

Answer this

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards