Incredible service and product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Exceptional service!! The delivery process and the communication from the company was excellent. The flowers were absolutely stunning and the recipient loved them. Such a positive and easy experience. Would recommend this company to anyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Big help from Jess!!
Best service ever jess was so helpful and been all patient with all my questions throw at her!! Even go extra miles to help me make a call to the hotel when she could of bush it off. Definitely recommend to any of my friends who needed any!!! Keep up the good work!!! Once again thankyou JESS!!! :)

Best Service Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Easy to order and pay online. Great choices....their options other than just simply floral arrangements were fantastic. Same day service and delivered to my sick Pa rooms..not just reception. Then to receive an email letting me know was unexpected but greatly appreciated. The white lavender 'growing gift' was not only gorgeous but perfect for an avid gardener.

Fantastic Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Thank You for fantastic Service. I ordered the flowers online and within a few hours they were delivered. They were exactly the same as the photo on the website and delivered so promptly. I also was emailed by Flowers across Melbourne to confirm delivery was made. Impressive service - Thank You

Made my friend cry! Mission accomplished!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Very happy with the service at Flowers Across Melbourne, not only did they deliver quickly they provided a quality product at a great price. I will be coming back again in future. Thanks Flowers Across Melbourne!

Excellent flower delivery company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Very happy with my order. Arranged to have flowers delivered to my mother who recently lost a beloved companion. Was delivered on same day as ordered, emailed to let me know it had been delivered, left safely at front door & exactly as pictured on website. Lovely fresh looking flowers. My mother also mentioned that it arrived with a lovely card. Highly recommend & will use again. Thanks!

Really impressed with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Ordered flowers for a colleague who was admitted to hospital on a Friday morning to be delivered to the hospital Friday afternoon - received a phone call from Flowers Across Melbourne Monday morning to say that the recipient had been discharged and did we want the flowers re-delivered to a home address instead. Jess was lovely on the phone and even rearranged a fresh bunch of flowers to be delivered! Really impressed with how much the company actually cares and the updates/communication. Will definitely be using again, thank you!

Satisfaction plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I wanted something a little different to your run of the mill hampers & Hampers Across Melbourne absolutely ticked that box. Prompt delivery, beautiful packaging & delightful products of a lovely quality. The recipient was SO excited to get her own succulent too, something that she can continue to enjoy in the days ahead. I would highly recommend your company for thinking outside the square with your gifts! (Oh & such great reasonable prices too...)

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for dropping us a line - that is fantastic to hear. We're happy you're happy!

All the best for now!
FAM

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Placed my order at 9pm and my flowers were delivered by 11am the next day. I also got notified when and the time they had been delivered. Staff so helpful and caring

Melbourne

Private message

Flowers Bought Online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

I purchased numerous bouquets and floral arrangements from this supplier and the flowers have always been as described, most importantly fresh, beautiful and delivered correctly as expected. Would not go anywhere else to send my flowers.

Verified Customer

Great service what u c is what u get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Excellent service, what you choose on the website is actually what’s delivered. I placed my order late at night while overseas and got it delivered the next day on time, fresh vibrant roses
As seen in the pics, customer service is great, quick response, secure transaction, great communication & reasonably priced, Very happy with the service highly recommend them.

Verified Customer

Unforgettable anniversary for the wrong reasons

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I ordered a bouquet of roses (12) to surprise my partner on our anniversary.
I was disappointed to find out the arrangement they sent was completely different and not even a product i could easily find on their website.

For the money I paid, I was shocked when I asked her to count the "roses" and there were only 5 in a jar. I definitely did not feel right about the order or about the fact many recipients could go through the same exact scenario.

I still wonder if this "mistake" is just a capitalization for profits.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi There, Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I completely understand your concerns here and extend our most sincere apologies from the entire team here at Flowers Across Melbourne. ... read more »

Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Was sent a photo of the flowers when my cousin received them and I was extremely disappointed. Expected much more for what I paid. Very ordinary. Be specific with what you want and don't go for florist seasonal choice. I made some flower choices but none were included.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Jen, Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to extend our sincere apologies that you had a negative experience with us this time. Responding to your feedback as per above, it does sound like ... read more »

Perfect and on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Made my mum really happy to receive flowers from me even though I’m all the way I’ve run Sydney. This is the best present I could have gotten for her. Wonderful service.

Verified Customer

Exactly what you order, good price, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

For once the flowers you end up with look like the flowers in the online picture - and they don't cost an arm and a leg. And the team will look after to you to make sure you're happy. Look no further!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Christy, thanks so much for the awesome review! Yes, you're happiness is our first priority! Thanks, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Verified Customer

Say it with Flowers Across Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Lots of choice, very reasonable prices, easy to use website, excellent customer service including emailed receipts for when flowers have been delivered, and a very easy overall experience. Have bought 4 different arrangements this week! Highly recommend!!!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Iris,
Thank you so much for your kind words and lovely feedback!
Kindest regards,
Ellouise

Simply Stunning Arrangement and Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Ordered same day delivery for my sister in Melbourne! Outstanding customer service and flowers!
Could not be faulted in anyway - thanks for such a seamless online process.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your kind words Mara!
Kindest regards, Holly.

Fantastic customer service, simple online system and Delivered on time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Such a happy customer when an order goes through smoothly! I was so impressed with the customer service offered by Flowers Across Melbourne. Their ordering system was simple, quick and seemless. And after the flowers were delivered I received an email advising of the successful delivery and who the flowers had been handed to at the time so I was assured they got to the right place! Great customer service and super friendly. Will definitely go back again when I want flowers delivered! Love it when ordering is quick and it all just works well! Thank you :-)

Never Again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I ordered flowers and fudge 2 weeks in advance they said it would be delivered in the morning, didn’t get delivered until 6pm and the fudge was melted! Never again.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Brad, Thank you for leaving your feedback, it certainly does sounds like something has happened here so I can do some problem solving on this for you. I've just had a look for orders under "Br... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Outstanding service once again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Ordered a couple of months ago 'Under your spell' as a Valentine's day gift to be delivered to my husband. Had to change the date of delivery the day before delivery during what must be their busiest time of year. The amended date was handled without any trouble. Flowers exactly as they appear on the website (my husband sent me a photo) were delivered. I have ordered flowers through Flowers Across Melbourne before and the ordering is always simple, flowers are delivered on time (I've had to make special requests about delivery time which has never presented a problem). I've had some bad experiences with florists in the past so I'm happy to have finally found one whose service is second to none.

1 of 7 pages

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

kathryn hourihane asked on Oct 06, 2015

Answer this

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards