Beautiful Australian Native Wildflowers.!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Extremely happy with this florist.! My order was delivered on the day specified & my Daughter was more than overwhelmed at the presentation.--------a stunning box all done up with Australian Native Wildflowers. My Daughter sent me a photo of the arrangement & they were simply beautiful to say the least. Would definitely recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

First order from here was great. Absolutely beautiful. 2nd time flowers didn't last very long but when I contacted them they got back to me immediately, and even sent another lot free of charge without me even asking. Holly was the most professional person i have dealt with in a long time. Thanks a bunch (pun intended)

• 10 helpful votes

They were ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

The service was excellent and I like the way they informed me about the progress of the delivery. I was just disappointed when I saw the roses already had a small amount of brown bits on them. I saw them 24 hrs after delivery and the roses had water. I hope they did not arrive like that.

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

What I love about this business is how responsive they are. My last order with them was dealt with promptly even though I had a couple of special requests that required some time to accommodate. This business is absolutely my preferred supplier for Melbourne flower deliveries.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you for your awesome review Tatiana! Yes, we're more than happy to accommodate to special requests left in the 'special instructions' and contact you if it's ever not possible. Look forward t... read more »

Terrible service & nothing like the order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I selected exact like image option. The arrangement arrived with brown burnt leaves and not one similar flower like the image. It was then dropped off to the security attendant, as opposed to calling the person as suggested upon delivery. If I had not followed up the delivery I highly suspect the person would not have received them and poor ownership of the poor quality & service. Try your luck with many other preferable options in Melbourne. I’ve purchased delivery of many flowers in Melbourne. Stick with easyflowers etc. you’ll be glad you did.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for leaving your feedback. Between the delivery issue and the discolouration on the leaves you've mentioned, it sounds like there is certainly some scope some problem solving h... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Send love and kindness with flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I was so impressed with the level of service from this company, prompt delivery great contact and the flowers were elegant and beautiful.

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Very impressed, the delivery was prompt. The products were high quality and arranged beautifully. The staff were very kind and professional and obviously value good customer service.Highly recommended.

Delivery not arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Put delivery in 7.5 hrs ago it is now 6:36 still not here,,, mums gone out ,missed the surprise of flowers at door very very disappointed

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We live in Sydney & wanted to send flowers to our daughter in hospital in Melbourne. For the first time tried Flowers Across Melbourne. Very easy to follow online ordering, flowers delivered as requested and really appreciated by recipient. Definitely would use their service again.

Fantastic Company & Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Thoroughly fantastic experience ordering from "Flowers Across Melbourne". Their professionalism and customer service is outstanding. They delivered my order on-time and followed through with notification and time of delivery. I had a duplication of my order occur and notified them via email that same night. The following morning, well before business hours they responded to my email, advising they would resolve the problem and eased my anxiety. Their prices are competitive and their website is extremely detailed and easy to use. I cannot speak highly of this company and do not hesitate to recommend "Flowers Across Melbourne" to future/potential customers.

Extremely Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I ordered some flowers for a friend almost 3 weeks ago, she sent me a photo of them today, they still look as good as they did when they were delivered to her. She said they are the best bunch of flowers she has ever received. The flowers were delivered within an hour of me purchasing them. I will be recommending Flowers Across Melbourne to everyone who asks about a florist. Thank you so much! Money well spent!

Top Notch Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I just wanted to let you know that I used your services for the first time today and I must say how impressed I am. It started off with a phone call to your office and the lady I spoke with was more than helpful. The online service is simple to use and to receive notification that the goods were delivered is icing on the cake.
I'll definitely be using you again and will be sure to recommend you.

Thanks again
Cheryl Rouse

An amazing convenience & Top service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Extremely happy with the service and type of arrangements offered , pricing is reasonable as well , my aunt was so surprised and loved the tea cup arrangement,I would highly recommend this company and will use them again !

Fantastic service easy and quick to order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Thank you for great service I ordered the fun bright bouquet and needed to change delivery address on morning of delivery. All I needed to do was send an email and I received confirmation straight back with a lovely bright message confirming address was changed. I like how you receive an email on delivery with any notes etc. I also believe Flowers across Melbourne offer great value for money and so many options. Thank you, I will definitely order again. Robyn

Verified Customer

Absolutely Fantastic Service, great quality, super fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I ordered flowers at 9 am, they were delivered by 10 am the same day. The flowers were absolutely top quality and arranged beautifully. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone that needs flower delivery in Melbourne. Even the support staff were wonderful to deal with! 10/10

Best ,cheap and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

i really recommend this florist . i've always been really hesitant to order anything online due to not delivering on time and quality (for example doesn't look like the product pic) but this site has made me feel so much better because you guys are amazing ! delivered it on time and also emailed back to make sure i was satisfied and also the flowers were gorgeous and my sister loved them :) thanks heaps !

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you so much! We hope your sister enjoys the flowers :) Flower Across Melbourne.

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I purchased flowers after their same day delivery cut off time, was contacted shortly after as they were able to deliver on the same day for me :)

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for your review! Yes, unfortunately we can only do same day delivery if the order is placed before 2pm, which is when our final couriers leave the warehouse. We'll contact you straight away ... read more »

Best service in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

My boyfriend was angry at me because I got drunk last night. But this place helped me show my sensitive side and delivered the flowers on the same day.

If you go out when you said you'd be home soon... this is the place to go. Good price, good service, good flowers.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your review Steph! We're proud to be able to deliver your sweet sentiments to your partner :)
Georgie and the Team at Flowers Across Melbourne

Verified Customer

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

So pleased with their service! I even sent them an email to clarify a few details regarding the flowers I'd chosen and they replied quickly and were very friendly and professional. Will definitely use them again! Highly recommend!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Great photo of the Sunflowers :) We're always happy to help with any questions you have. Thank you, Flowers Across Melbourne.

• 1 helpful vote

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Ordered the sunflower in a fishbowl with chocolates candle and a martini in a jar... my sister in law loved it and it looked exactly like the picture.
Thanks Will be ordering again for sure

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank so much for your review! Yes, the martini jar is a great extra to add, what a lovely gift for your sister! Thank you, Flowers Across Melbourne.

1 of 6 pages

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

kathryn hourihane asked on Oct 06, 2015

Answer this

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards