Review rating:

This sort of service doesn’t exists anymore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

From the start, the service was extremely efficient and helpful. Any question I had, or issue I had was promptly answered and the service that was delivered was of such a high quality.

I was shocked that this sort of service still exists I would red comment Flowers Across Sydney to anyone that wants to use a flower service

More then what I expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Beautiful fresh quality flowers, I was a bit worried as it’s my first time using online flowers delivery but it was more then what I expected, super fast same day delivery thanks again will always be back

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Sam! What a lovely review to kick start our New Year! Thank you for your kind words, we hope to exceed expectations for all future deliveries in 2019 and beyond. You don't have worry when orderi... read more »

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Flowers were delivered on time and were stunning. Very affordable and seamless purchase. Great communication from purchase through to post delivery. After having been disappointed by other online florist services, this company has reinvigorated my expectations. Will definitely use again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Duals, We are so happy to be able to offer you great flowers and great customer service! We hope to deliver again for you in the future with as much ease and high exceptions as before. We hope t... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Excellent service delivered the same day as ordered and the flowers were as shown but so very very nice...added bonus is the delivery fee was super cheap

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hey there,
What a 5-Star review! We are so glad you are happy with our super affordable delivery pricing and so great you love our flowers too! We hope to see you again in the future for more beautiful flower deliveries. Warm regards, The FAS team

Great service, beautiful flowers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I was really pleased with my experience with Flowers Across Sydney. The flowers were beautiful and delivered promptly. A very reliable service. Thank you!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Jess, your feedback is so appreciated. We hope to be reliable for you again for all future flower deliveries! Thank you so much for your kind review. Warm regards, The FAS team

Easy order, quick delivery and beautiful flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Fast and easy ordering, same day delivery (arrived early than expected) flowers were excellent quality and exactly what the image looked like.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hey Steph, we are happy to go above and beyond especially when we get such lovely feedback from great customers like yourself! Hoping you come back to us again for some beautiful flowers in 2019 and beyond! Warm regards, The FAS team

A+ Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I recently ordered from Flowers Across Sydney.
What an awesome experience, easy to order, simple straightforward website with a beautiful product and I was given live updates on when the flowers were delivered - what more can you ask for!
Thanks Team, will definitely be ordering through you next time i need flowers :)

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Jaime! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it's a joy to read! We look forward to have you as a returning customer and if there's anything we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm regards, The FAS team

Flowers Across Sydney Official

Prompt delivery and reasonable prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Thank you for the prompt delivery and reasonable prices. It can be difficult to find lower-cost flower delivery options when you're looking for something simple.
My sister suffered an upsetting experience in the morning and you were able to get the flowers to her within a matter of hours. It really cheered her up and made her day better. Thanks.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Jannali! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, what a great way to end the year :) We look forward to having you as a returning customer and if there's anything we can assist you with, ple... read more »

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I have used various websites to send flowers but this was the first time that I've ordered from Flowers Across Sydney. The process was simple and the customer service follow up was very good. The bouquet was delivered the same day. I would have no hesitation in recommending F.A.S and will definitely order from them again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Sophie! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it has put a smile on our faces :) We look forward to have your as a returning customer and if there's anything we can assist you with, ple... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I recently purchased flowers from this website and was absolutely impressed with the level of service. I ordered flowers mid morning and they were delivered just before lunch. The quality of the flowers was amazing also. Will definitely be visiting this site again :)

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Fast, Easy and Afforable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I ordered online from Brisbane, it was so easy and delivered to a Sydney address on time, thank you so much my daughter in law to be loved the flowers especially the proteas. I was given updates on when the flowers were getting delivered and when they were delivered, I will certainly use Flowers Across Sydney again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Lindyau! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for taking the time to write to us, it really puts a smile on our faces :) We're glad your daughter in law loved the flowers and we loo... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

checked out the website and my choices, then jumped on the phone, was greeted by a team member who helped with my choices and was so friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to use this business again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

HI Michelle! Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it warms our hearts :) We look forward to have you as a returning customer. Warm regards, The FAS team

Super fast and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Beautiful product that was easy to order, no fuss, no confusing bits. I was given live updates on when the flowers were getting delivered and had been delivered.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Jen! thank you for your wonderful feedback, it warms our hearts :) We look forward to make more beautiful arrangement for you in the future. Warm regards, The FAS team

keeps the gf happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I've been put off getting flowers / gifts delivered because I'm a bit of a cheapskate and thought they were all super overpriced!

I was referred to Flowers Across Sydney by a friend and was surprised by how affordable it was and the quality of product /service.

And my partner loved it!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Christopher! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that your girlfriend enjoyed your beeeaauuttiiful bouquet and yummy cookies! Most importantly that you were happy... read more »

Great Service and Beautiful Flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Easy from the beginning to the end! Easy website to use, delivery was prompt (even with delivery to the CBD) and the emails I received let me know exactly what was happening with my delivery. Flowers were "florists choice" and they were a lovely selection!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Kerrie! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it's always great to hear when someone is happy with the service received. We look forward to make more beautiful flowers for you in the future. Warm regards, The FAS team

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I ordered all the way from England, a lovely gift and added a balloon and popcorn. Which was really easy to do. The flowers arrived on time and made a great birthday gift. Thankyou xx

Happy Shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Dealings with this business makes for a joyous experience from a happy place. I thought the birthday flowers would be shrouded in hessian as I requested but paper was used, albeit 'pretty' as reported to me by my niece.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Laine, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience with us last Thursday. We hope your niece is enjoying your stunning arrangement of King Proteas and Shiraz. Most imp... read more »

My new florist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Fantatsic. First time in a long time that I’ve had flowers delivered that actually look like the internet photos.
Very impressed with all aspects

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Andonia! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to have you as a returning customer :) Warm regards, the FAS team

Beautiful flowers - great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I ordered flowers for my mother in law’s birthday. She was absolutely thrilled with the arrangement which included a selection of roses in a teacup (something a little different). A very happy customer!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Liz! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and we're happy we could bright your mother inlaw's birthday :) We look forward to have you as a returning customer. Warm regards, The FAS team

From underwhelmed to Overwhelmed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I ordered beautiful boxed arrangement of 20 tulips for my daughter in hospital. She was so happy & sent me photo. I however was underwhelmed as it definitely wasn’t 20 blooms. I let it go, but was asked to write a review to which I gave my honest opinion.
I was immediately contacted & asked for pic of them. The end result was an immediate apology & my daughter receiving another arrangement of 20 tulips at no cost to me. My faith was restored & I would definitely use & recommend this florist again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Nonni! Thank you for your kind and honest feedback! We're so glad that you took them time to write to us and raise your issue with the first arrangement sent to that we had the opportunity to re... read more »

1 of 5 pages