Review rating:

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Easy to organise online, on time, well priced. After some other bad experiences with other flower suppliers, this was a fantastic experience.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Patvey! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review about your exeperience with us on Wendesday. We hope the recipient of your beautiful gift is enjoying your amazing bouque... read more »

Wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Fantastic service! My sister received an absolutely beautiful bunch of native flowers which were also packaged plastic free! Highly recommended!!!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

HI Sara, Thank you so much taking the time to post a review about your experience with us on Monday. We are so incredibly happy that your sister loved her beautiful native bouquet "First Impressio... read more »

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Absolutely fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Was looking for a good selection of flowers and sweet gifts and found this gem of a website. Gorgeous native flowers bouquet with boutique fine chocolates was delivered within couple of hours. Highly recommended site if you want a combination of great customer service, choice of bouquet combinations and value for money.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Jane! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it's made our day!! We look forward to make more beautiful arrangements for you in the future. All the best! Warm regards, The FAS team

Flowers that dont cost the earth and brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I am amazed at the value for money! Service was outstanding and flowers beautiful. I normally stay away from sending flowers due to the extraordinary cost. You've changed my mind!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Emma, Wow thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post this review! We are so happy that you are happy, most importantly that you enjoyed your experience with us the otherday. ... read more »

flowers for nan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Great service , lovely arrangement and gifts . Very affordable price . Flowers were delivered on time and too the right person. Nan in a nursing home and it was lovely that nan got her flowers with no problem at all. I also revived a text to let me know the flowers have been delivered.
Highly recommended.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Gail! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we're so happy that your Nan liked the flowers. We look forward to make more beautiful flowers for you in the future. Warm regards, The FAS team

Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I find Kat and her team exceptionally professional, the flowers ordered were fresh and beautifully presented. i'd be sure to use again.

thanks

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Stella! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It's put a smile on our faces! We look forward to make more beautiful flowers for you in the future. Warm regards, The FAS team

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

This is the first time that I used this company and they were fantastic- I really appreciated their email to let me know rhstbthe flowers had been delivered and would use them again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Julie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback :) It makes us so happy! We look forward to have you as a returning customer. Warm regards, The FAS team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I found this florist excellent, service was great, flowers outstanding, and perfect price, I will recommend them to all my friends.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Malinyac! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to have you as a returning customer. Warm regards, The FAS team

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I really appreciate the helpfulness and understanding of the team. The process was straightforward and efficient. Good options and value. Thank you to the team at Flowers Across Sydney.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much your wonderful review, it's made our day! We look forward to make more beautiful flowers for you in the future :) Warm regards, the FAS team

Best flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Hadn't used Flowers Across Sydney before but with such good prices gave them a go.
I was thrilled with the feedback that the roses I sent were exceptional quality, very fresh and lasted weeks.
Will definitely only use them in future and highly recommend them. Easy to use website and great communication advising when flowers were delivered.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Kaz, We are so happy you found us and most importantly that you enjoyed your experience with us recently! We also hope that your dear friend is enjoying their beautiful arrangement of roses. L... read more »

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The most important customer is the "hidden" one - the one who receives the flowers and other items - and according to her they were absolutely beautiful. Many thanks! A wonderful service and very friendly team! Will definitely use Flowers Across Sydney again and recommend it to others.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Anges, We are so happy to hear your dear friend loved your beautiful gift of extra's and the stunning flower arrangement. We look forward to helping you send flowers to your loved ones in the n... read more »

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

It was so quick and easy to order with “flowers accross Sydney” they had a beautiful selection in a low price range. The flowers were delivered to plan and in perfect condition. I was so happy when I seen the flowers. They even sent me an email letting me know the flowers had been delivered. Excellent service every step of the way.I am happy

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Barbs, Thank you so much for taking the time of your day to post a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us on Wednesday. We hope the recipient of your order is ... read more »

love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Great service and flexible in putting together exactly what i needed for my daughter's tropical themed bridal shower. Three bouquets arrived on time and to specification and looked beautiful and in place at the Westin Sydney - perfect colours and brightened a gloomy Sydney day.

Very Helpful staff and beautiful flower arrangement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

From start to finish the staff were awesome to deal with. I wanted to create my own arrangement to make sure my mother in law received her favourite flowers for her special birthday and the staff at Flowers across Sydney helped me in every way, no matter how many times I called and emailed. Thank you so much, the arrangement was beautiful and my mother in law was surprised. I will not hesitate to use your services again - keep up the great work!!

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Kathy! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, we are so happy that you were happy with the service received and that your mother in-law loved the flowers. We look forward to have you as ... read more »

Beautiful flowers, fast delivery and good price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I am very happy with the product and service. My friend really loved the flowers I sent her and she got them on the same day I ordered them. I wouldn't hesitate to use Flowers Across Sydney again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Kath! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it really warms our hearts! We look forward to have you as a returning customer and make more beautiful flowers for you. Warm regards, The FAS team

Very pleased with whole experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I came across this website when looking to send some flowers to my daughter in Sydney. The website was easy to navigate and the prices very reasonable and the flowers arrived the next day as promised. They looked even better in real life! I was very pleased with the service and the product. Thank you Flowers Across Sydney

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Helga! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad to hear about your recent experience with us and we look forward to make more beautiful flowers for you in the future. Warm regards, the FAS team

Verified Customer

Life saver at the last time, Love from Sri Lanka.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I am from Sri Lanka and I wanted send a gift for my sister. And I was searching all cross the web to send a gift last minute and immediately. But unfortunately nothing matched my need, so finally found this wonderful place, ordered in the last minute with various selection with reasonable price. Also they made the delivery within 4 hours time I purchased the order. Thank you so much. ♥

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Anjelo Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy we were able to help you send your sister flowers all the way from the other side of the world especially on her special day! We look fo... read more »

Fast reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Ordered flowers on line and they were delivered within a few hours, website easy to use, great quality, reasonable prices. We were very happy with the service

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Bee,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your experience with us last week. We hope your friend is enjoying her beautiful gift of flowers!
Warmest Regards,
Kat and the Flowers Across Sydney Team :)

A Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by this service. Flowers were delivered within 4 hours of placing the order and they were beautiful. I would highly recommend and I will definitely be using this service again.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Penny! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it really warms our hearts to hear about your recent experience. We look forward to have you as a returning customer. Warm regards, The FAS team

Best flower delivery in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I Ordered flowers this week from here and they were really stunning and a very affordable price compared to all the other florists i looked at. I left a message for the flowers to be delivered between a specific time & they were. Thank you so much! I really recommend them

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi there! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it really warms our hearts :) We look forward to make more beautiful flowers for you in the future. Warm regards, Flowers Across Sydney Team

1 of 4 pages