Review rating:
  • 1 question

Bit disappointed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

I requested a phone call to the receipient before delivery, so the flowers would not be left at the door. This did not happen. I also expected a bit of greenery to be added to the bouquet, but it was not.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Shazz! Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Our sincere apologies that we did not contact the recipient as instructed before delivery and... read more »

Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Shazz! Thank you so much for contacting our team today to investigate this further! As mentioned over the phone and via email it appears the order that you are referring to was from a differen... read more »

Tears in my mum's eyes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

My mum had rushed me around in the morning because my car had some troubles. She ended up being late to work just so that she knew I got to my work safely. I decided that I needed to thank her (even though I had said it a billion times) in a way that she wouldn't forget. I made sure that by giving her the flowers she knew that I was thankful for everything not only that morning but for everything she does for me.

I couldn't have asked for better service or a quicker delivery. I wanted to say a big thank you to Flowers Across Sydney for bringing my mum to tears (in a good way) and helping me show her all the love I have for her.

Thank you! - Sarah

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Sarah. Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you send your mum some love and thanks after such a chaotic morning. It is so lovely to know ... read more »

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Takes flowers across Sydney for the beautiful tulips delivered punctually to my daughter at work. Made her day

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi Terri, Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and most importantly that your daughter received her beautiful tulips in a timely manner :)!

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service and just like the pic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I ordered flowers today for my friend, and she received them the same day and were actually like the picture promised! Very impressed as been burnt before with Ready flowers delivery dead flowers 2 days late! Definitely recommend flowers across Sydney.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review, It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your experience ordering flowers with us and that your friend received her flowers promptly :)!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Flowers Across Sydney were fantastic. There was a wide variety of choice, the website was easy to use, the flowers were delivered as I asked, left in the area I asked them to be, and I was informed they had been delivered. My daughter was delighted with the gerberas.

January 30th 2018 Update: Great Service!

This was an incredible service - flowers at a reasonable price, delivered when and where I asked for them to be. How refreshing - and I received a text message to confirm their delivery. That's fantastic, thank you.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

The website was easy to use, the selection of flowers were great and the delivery was timed perfectly. I would recommend Flowers Across Sydney to everyone. My partner loved the sunflower in a bowl and it has been going strong for over 2 weeks. Highly recommend them for their creativity and customer service.

Verified Customer

Incredible customer service - ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE SEEN SO FAR !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

One Of The Best Service I Have Seen So Far !!!

With incredible customer service i am truly delighted to use this service next time too ! :)
I would surely recommend as i have seen how promptly our instructions are taken and followed to detail. Great Patience and support shown by the team to even redeliver the flowers for my husband to another locality due to frequent travelling within Australia. Heart filled Gratitude to such a wonderful team that truly won my trust and loyalty forever . You guyz (Ms. Kat & Delivery team) and your service is simply awesome !

THEF FLOWER BOMB

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Punctual Fast cheap and friendly , Products great Fresh well arranged looked lovely , Birthday gift was appreciated thanks for making it easy

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I realised at late notice that my daughter was leaving work extra early that day and I had to ask for a favour of the staff to deliver before she left work....they were lovely and told me that they would get it there and they did. I was really happy with their customer service and my daughter loved the flowers. I would definitely use them again!

Exemplary service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Was delighted with the efficiency of the business giving an immediate confirmation and receipt along with report on delivery. The recipient was delighted with her orchid. What more could one ask for. Highly recommend Flowers Across Sydney.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Have used Flowers Across Sydney three times now. Service is efficient and friendly. The arrangements have been beautiful. Thank you to the Team.

Super!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Beautiful flowers coupled with reasonable prices and affordable delivery price!

Other companies only offer a "discount" if you sign up for their newsletter (blackmail really).

Recipient was very happy which also made me happier! Thank you so much!

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Ordered a bunch of flowers for same day delivery. Received an immediate confirmation and receipt then a detailed description about the steps taken to deliver. I was very impressed. Oh and of course the recipient was very happy. Thanks again :)

Gorgeous flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Quick, same day delivery.gorgeous flowers.excellent communication.and confirmation when flowers delivered.great prices and lovely range of flowers to choose from.very happy.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Thank you so much for being so talented. I left the bouquet up to the florist to decide what was best, and when I was sent a picture by the recipient you had captured it perfectly! The delivery time was amazing. I ordered in the morning and they were delivered within two hours. Thank you for your prompt service and delivery.

Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Ordered online from WA for delivery in Sydney. Flowers delivered when they said and received email confirming hand delivered to recipient in her office. Recipient was surprised and loved the flowers. Will use Flowers Across Sydney again as reliable convenient and great selection with varied prices.

Easy, quick and perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Service was great. I made an error while booking online and contacted them- staff were super polite and easy to deal with. Flowers were beautiful and delivered so quickly- even received an email confirmation. Thank you! Also prices were much cheaper than other online websites. Will definitely be ordering from here again!

Amazing experience- professional business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I had a wonderful experience dealing with flowers across Sydney. The team was very professional in terms of follow up and punctuality!! Flowers were amazing as described in the picture online. I strongly recommend them

more than perfect! :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Beautiful flowers, wonderful customer service, on time delivery and a great range of flowers to choose from. Can't ask for more! :-) :-)

Private message

Excellent service, beautiful flowers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

The flowers were beautiful and so well arranged in classy wrapping! With excellent customer service they were promptly delivered as advised giving a lovely surprise to a colleague who had working exceedingly hard over the Easter break. This is the second time this year I've used this company to purchase flowers as a gift and from now they will the only company I use and I'll recommend to friends and work colleagues.

1 of 2 pages