Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Had some trouble getting e ticket spoke to Amit who solved the issue in few seconds and answer all my questions so promptly. That’s how service need to be quick & easy.

Helped me out of a bizarre situation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

When booking a flight from Sydney to Munich, the first returned option is a city called Munich in China (this may need to be changed on the website). By mistake, I selected the option of Munich in China! I proceeded to book and luckily I noticed later that the abbreviation for Munich was "(MIG)" instead of "(MUC)" on the invoice. I immediately called Fly365 and spoke with Amit to somehow rectify the situation. Amit was extremely helpful and understanding. He helped me process a cancellation of these flights and advised me that no cancellation associated fees would be payable. Fixing the situation was quick and easy, with no drama - which was appreciated in a stressful and anxious situation.

Thanks for the help Amit, really appreciate it!

Excellent customer service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

They proactively informed me about my double bookings!!!
Save me lots of money and time!!!
Provided all the information that I needed!!!
I definitely recommend to my friends!! Well done!!

Verified Customer

Quick and hassle-free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I booked a multi-city flight on Fly365. It was quick, cheaper, and more reliable than other online booking companies. Even though I booked late at night, I could already check my booking on the airline's website by the next morning. No hidden fees and would definitely purchase flights from Fly365 again.

[name removed] is amazing!!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I spoke to [name removed] this morning. She was FANTASTIC. If it were not for her, I would have rated Fly365 terrible. No eticket 4 days after my booking and the 1st agent I spoke to clearly wanted to get off the phone. She didn’t send the eticket as promised either. Hanging on for an agent for 17 minutes doesn’t help either.
But, [name removed] saved your bacon!!!!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Will be using this site more often.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Made a mistake with a name on my details and booked flight. Pratik from fly365 responded within 10 minutes and was a great help.
He was clear and very understanding.
Saved me a lot of money from mistake. I highly recommend Fly365. Great service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

The site chose wrong flight

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I booked return to London. I chose 1415hrs to fly out of _Perth. I paid $35.00 layby fee. I got a flight at 1.15 in the morning with a 17 hour wait in Singapore. I would definitely not choose this time and flight. I rang and the operator cancelled but they would not let me rebook on the phone with the same $35.00; he told me I chose the flight, I did not choose this bloody flight and never would have. They are trying to make me pay another $35.;00 fee, I cannot afford it, that would be $70.00 and I am on an aged pension. It is so wrong. I would never use this site again.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for your review. We are sorry you are frustrated with your recent experience and we would like to clear the frustration up. We would like to you to be aware that it is im... read more »

Fast and great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I’ve booked flight from Melbourne to Japan but find out I’ve chosen the wrong date. I send them an email in 11:00pm and got callback straight away! and they helped me change the flight immediately!

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Thank you RZX for your kind words. We are very happy you had a great experience with us.

Hassel free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I made a mistake with the spelling of one the names in our booking and we were able to correct it thanks to Rafeeq, who was very helpful and we did not have to pay full price for the error.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Mick, Rafie is one of our babies, and he has been with us now for 6 months. He is very steady and very good with his customers and his knowledge. We have passed your love to Rafie and his... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I made a mistake when booking online and when trying to fix it, fly365 helped me very quickly and helped me change for a good price. Thank you Pratik for your help!

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Thanks for the thumbs up Alex, Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Very convenient, Great service thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Thank you very much Rafeeq for help me with cancel the wrong booking! I will going to make a new booking online now, and definitely will tell my friends using FLY365.com to book they flys. Thank you !

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Ann

Rafie is fast becoming a favourite with our guests. Thank you so much for your kind feedback, and you are welcome back to us anytime

Great service and quick help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Made a mistake on my booking and Rafeeq helped sort it out quickly and for a good price. Very happy with the service! Will definitely be a FLY365 for my future bookings

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I booked a trip on line i made mistakes got intouch with fly365 and they where very promptly
To call me back i spoke to Pratik and he was so professional had it fixt it for me in a couple of hours i highly recommend them 10 out 10 for me thanjs Pratik

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Quick response to my 2 queries and made the changes I requested. Amit was very professional and helpful. Will definitely be recommending you to my friends and family! Thanks again!

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Michaela, Thank you for your kind words. Amit is our longest serving member and is the assistant manager of the team. We have passed your positive feedback to Amit and his manager. Please l... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Great service... We booked a flight that needed to be changed. Hafiz had answered my call and provided me with a few options to get this resolved.. In the end, it was the best solution to cancel the flight and pay the fee.. Appreciated his support in offering the solutions and best way forward. Thank you Hafiz.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Good AFternoon Joanne, Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on having the best support team in the AU Travel industry, and we are glad that Hafiz explored and offered you multiple solutio... read more »

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Our flight got changed but Fly 365 dealt with the change well and kept us informed and waived the $25 fee. Thanks, much appreciated. We will book with Fly 365 again.

Verified Customer

Assisted to get full refund due to airline schedule change

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

My wife and I booked return flight MEL-EWR to New Jersey NY via Fly365. During the booking I chose a suitable flight with Cathay Pacific and I was given the e-ticket with the same flights as booked. A month later I checked with the airline and found that my outward bound flight was changed to a day earlier and 12 hours transit in HK. I contacted Fly365 and first Rafeez followed by Snehal assisted me with the issue. First they organised with the airline for a hotel accormodation in HK for the long transit. I was still not satisfied due to change of date of outbound flight. On further discussion with Snedal I agreed for a full refund from the airline. Snedal was excellent in contacting the airline and organised a full refund. I am very happy with the service which I did not expect from an online booking service. Although I am yet to receive the money I am fully satisfied and confident that Fly365 will follow up with the airline and recover the full refund. A big thank you to Snedal and Fly365.

The best of experience with a travel agent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

I booked on line for three persons and misspellings of one of us spoiled the whole deal. My e-mail to them was promptly followed up by a phone call from Pratik, the agent on call. He was an excellent professional and gave me the bedt service I could have hoped for and the matter was dorted out in no time with mo money loss.
I would recommend this person to anyone!
Really professipnal agent.

Truly amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

We all make errors when booking flights however mine was a major one! Only booked a one way flight however as soon as I spoke to Pratik, he shorted the whole thing out! What a superstar! Thank you Pratik and thank you 365

Perfect service even during public holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

I have booked tickets by online but written wrong name and Mr Pratik does great job with service, even in public holiday, thanks again. . . . z z z

1 of 15 pages

Do you have a telephone number in Australia?

mike asked on Apr 24, 2018

I am wanting to book a flight from Brisbane Australia to East London South Africa return approx dates departing 26 May and returning approve 23 June my Husband will be joining me but his dates and destination are different he will departing Brisbane Australia on approx date 2 June to George South Africa and he will then hire a car and drive to East London South Africa and will depart on the same day and flight as me on the 23 June how do we go about booking his flights as the departing destination will be different to his arrival destination i have tried booking a oneway flight to george and then from East London to Brisbane for him but the one way price to George is similiar to my return flight Your assistance would be greatly appreciate Regards Althea

Bazza asked on Apr 22, 2018

Answer this

HI Bazza

This can be done by booking a multi trip journey. Kindly click the below link for more information.

You can also copy and pate the link below into your browser for the below results

Brisbane to George 02 June
East London to Brisbane 23 June

able to pay at airport?

Hao Y asked on Apr 21, 2018

Answer this

No , you cannot pay at the airport only online