Business class to England

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Went on-line looking for a competitive fare for my wife and I with a full service airline. Fly365 website came up and I booked 2 Business class flights on Singapore Airlines, cheaper than Singapore Airline direct. Hassle free transaction, will use again and have recommended to my friends..

Australia

• 1 comment
Private message

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The gentleman was softly spoken, assisted my understanding of my flights as I am flying two different airlines. I am very happy and I recommend fly365

Great customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I booked the flights with the wrong dates, and Amit was very helpful, patient and got everything sorted very quickly!! Im very happy!!!

Cancel and refund flight...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

My cancellation is solved easily with minimum cost, quick and very good service. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Very friendly and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

My cancellation is solved easily with minimum cost, very good service. The staff is very helpful and friendly even it’s late of night.

Very helpful well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I would say without any complement, he was one of the best customers support that i have deal with. I explained to him my situation with no longer than 2 mins then my issue is fixed at the same day ! Good on you mate.

Veneet is an asset for fly365

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

It’s was perfect he helped me he understood my situation and empathise with me told me its not my fault

number one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

FLY365 is definitely a 'quiet' achiever in the on-line ticket business. The customer service from Snehal and Pratik were exemplary. Would I use them again? On the basis of my first contact with this company, the answer is a resounding yes. As a matter of disclosure, I didn't receive any reward for making this comment.

Responsive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Sneha was helpful with my booking and offered to waive some fees due to my incorrect date booked. She was very responsive to my problem.

Ticket Booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I have booked my ticket from Melbourne to Pakistan and i got fair price plus their staff is very friendly.

Extremely kind and helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I booked a ticket to Brazil. I had to change the dates and they were very helpful with details and understanding with issues!

Excellent Customer Service by Rafeeq

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Due to some reasons, I had to cancel my air ticket. I got a call from Rafeeq and he explained me about the process. I’d like to say he is very calm and explained all the procedure to me from the beginning. Would like to give 5 stars to that person :))

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Fraud website

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I booked a ticket on a Saturday a day before my flight and when I reached the airport on Sunday quantas airlines said I couldn't fly because I need a transit visa and quantas also clearly said and I quote " your travel agency has done some crappy business". Now that I was unable to fly I tried to call fly 365 but they don't have any sort of helpline on Sundays. I could neither cancel not postpone my flight. 700AUD down the drain.
My question is why did the agency book such a ticket for me if they know I can't fly that way. They ask for your passport details for what? Isn't an agency meant to look at details before accepting cash (which they do even on Sundays). If the work of an agency to only book tickets then I would rather do it myself on the airlines website itself. 700$ for this. When I called them they acted so cocky and denied if any liability.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hi Manish Thank you for your review, When making a booking online you take the place of a travel agent and understand all the terms and conditions you are bookings. When making a booking with... read more »

If you are not able to review then what is the point of calling yourselves a "travel-agency". I'd rather do it from the official page of the airlines rather than your inconsiderate website. Secon... read more »

Excellent Service, Jolly Team members

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

The service I got from one of your team members Snehal was really appreciable. I was really annoyed from the wait time but the way she helped me I would definitely like to call it good customer service.

He is perfect to help for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

He is helping to me a lot to change flight timing without any problem. I get good response and good rescpet

Great value flights....if you had problems service may be an issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Booked return business class flights and the pricing was really good ($2K less than anywhere else). Some of these travel operates have bad reviews - especially around making you confirm payment and if you don't respond in nano second they cancel ticket. I had no such issues and all my flights were booked and ticketed without issue.

I was a little confused about how my name appeared on my booking and they make a big deal out of it so I contacted their support team. Rather than directly answer my question they simply e-mailed me help articile so made it pretty hard to actually get my question answered. Other than that, no issues.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Snehal was very helpful! She helped me through the booking and cancellation process and I couldn't be more satisfied. :)

Excellent service, highly professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Airlines changed the schedule, called their customer support, I had a very courteous and professional response. The consultant understood the issue and promptly acted.
Much appreciated!

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I was booking Qantas flight online and unable to complete so I called Fly365 customer service, Snehal been friendly, informative and guided me through the process successfully. Great customer relations, well done.

Outstanding customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

We had a very bad time during our flight to Hong Kong and emailed Fly365 to get urgent assistance and we got a phone call within 5 minutes from Mr.Veneet at Fly365 who did a fantastic job and assisted myself and my wife.
He was very patient, calm and approachable. He guided us the entire time until he found us another flight. He is a perfect example of excellent customer service with very positive customer service skills. We highly recommend fly365 because they have exceptionally great staff like Mr. Veneet.

1 of 24 pages