Verified Customer

Date change price is expensive than purchasing a separate ticket

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I booked a return ticket to Colombo from Melbourne at $670. I thought of changing my return date and made an enquiry on cost. I was given $845 to change date. When i checked to purchase a separate ticket just oneway on my preferred return date it costs me $720 less than quoted value for date change. The date change request was made 2 months before the flight date. I am utterly disappointed with this and will never use fly365.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

awesome.... give this woman a pay rise....she is excellent. and knew her stuff....! Booked at gold coast hong kong ticket and needed to change a name on the ticket. Thank God it wasn't a Philippine call center.

Fees for changes.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

i am not very computer literate, but i managed to book the 3 local flights online. It seems clearly written that there are extra fees if you change your flights - most airlines charge for any changes. Hope i dont have to change.regards, paul.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Decided to change my connecting flights and charged me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Months ago I booked through Fly 365 since they offered the shortest route Canberra to SAN Diego with a stop over in Melbourne and Tokyo. I usually drive to Sydney and take a direct flight to LA from their., but the short transit in Melbourne was tempting so I took it. Few weeks later my booking was processed and I received confirmation. Few months passed and just weeks before departure I got an email message that layover time in Melbourne was too short and the airlines requested that it’s changed to 4 hours instead of 2 . 4 hours is too long and tiring to wait in Melbourne airport after 22 hours of flying from LA
I was not impressed but asked if the connecting flight can be changed to the next day
The response was I have to pay 650 dollars fees from airlines Tax and
New Fare Difference: $250.00
New Tax Difference: $55.00
Airline Rebooking Fee: $200.00
Fly365 Fee: $135.00
Total Per Adult: $ 640.00!!!
I asked why Fly 365 charging fees ? When they understand the situation but they would not budge

BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU BOOK YOU MAY NOT GET WHAT YOU BARGAINED FOR !
Bad service and attitude

perth

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Double booked!! OMG

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Booking was very good however I had a computer glitch which meant I double booked my flight to Bali. I did not realize that I had doubled booked until fly365.com sent me a email advisng me and cancelling the second booking and organizing a refund. How good is that!
Exceptional
First time I have used fly365 and definitely will be at the top of my list for the next trip.
Thanks fly365

Kim
Perth Australia

Helpful Hafiz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We booked a family holiday to Thailand and then discovered that one our our daughters had to delay her departure. We were unable to change the outward flight so had to book a separate single flight on a separate airline so she could meet up with us a couple of days later. We assumed she would be able to use the return portion, however it later became apparent that she couldn't. Hafiz then assisted us and arranged with Thai Airways that they would allow her to travel home with us on the original booking. This was a great relief and we are grateful that Hafiz and Fly365 were able to assist us to organise this. Thank you Hafiz.

Simple & Straight forward web booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Well after falling foul of another web booking service (see previous review) I was a little concerned using another similar service in the shape of Fly365. But talk about chalk and cheese, the selection and subsequent booking processes are very straight forward. I would highly recommend.

Perth

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Simple and efficient web booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Whist searching for cheap flights I came across FLY365.
I read several reviews. The reviews were quite mixed and ranged from “excellent” to “terrible”.

I will recount my positive experience.

I needed to book a flight quickly. I found that some web sites would not allow bookings that were less than 72 hours ahead. The flights I wanted were less than 72 hours ahead. I telephones Flyabroad. A heavily accented assistance said he could not book via the telephone and confirmed their web site would not book the flights I wanted. I telephoned Fly365 and again a heavily accented assistant replied. He confirmed the web site 72 hour limit but I should “try and see what happens.” I was very apprehensive. Would the web site take my money but not issue a ticket? Would the ticket arrive, via email, on time? I did the booking. The money went out of my account immediately. I held my breath.
Minutes later an email arrived from Fly365 with their booking reference. About ½ hour later E tickets arrived with airline booking references. I checked on the airline web sites and my bookings were in the systems.

Everything went smoothly and efficiently. I did not have to contact fly Fly365 to alter details or make amendments so I am unable to comment on that side of their services.

I am very happy with my experience booking with Fly365 and will use them again.

Veneet- excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have been booking on fly365 regularly. I had an issue with the dates on my ticket which needed changing. The service and prompt action I was provided by Veneet was first class. Fly365 now has a loyal customer!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

There was a spelling mistake on my name, was due to fly out in 24 hours.
vaneet from the customer service team went over and above to have that fixed. He event used his relationship with the airline to get me exit row seats which I had selected and paid for.
He kept me updated on the progress on my request.
The airline was not helpful at all. vaneet was excellent.

Great service from Snehal. Really appreciated.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Due to some unfortseen reason, I had to change my tickets. As this is the high season, I didn’t have many choices but either pay much higher price differences or pay the cancellation penalty and rebook tickets. Snehal offered me some good advices and worked it through with me to smooth my stress. She even responded my emails with the quotations in mid night! I really appreciated her lovely personality and efficient service.

One point I didn’t give was, when I first called them about changing tickets, I was told they only accept email request. It was frustrating as every time I emailed a requested flight, by the time I received a quote it was already about 2 hours passed. Price can change in any time. I was stressful. I hope they can offer assistance over the phone and then confirm with emails - just like Snehal did for me!

Many, many thanks go to Snehal.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Nicole, Thank you for your feedback, this helps us a lot. The reason why we do not do changes over the phone is for two reasons: 1. We are an online company so all changes and cancellatio... read more »

Exceptional Customer Service. Will recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

After I received my tickets I noticed that I had my prefix name after my first name like this [firstnameMS lastname] I tried to talk to someone and cannot thank Scott enough explaining to me that this format is required by all airlines. My anxiety is relieved. Thank you Scott and wishing you all the best! Will definitely book again :)

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Natalie,

Thank you for your feedback. The systems do not permit spaces in the names behind the scenes, once the name is spelt correctly that's all you need to worry about.

Let's Fly

Guest Care Department

Perfect customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Hi booked a flight and realised just after payment that i made a mistake with the date. Called the services centre and i just paid $50 to cancel the flight! Such a relief. Defintely will use Fly365 again as there is no booking fee.

Thank Goodness for Hafiz!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We received an email notifying us of a schedule change to our flights. We were extremely stressed. We would like to perdonally thank Hafiz for the professional manner in which he dealt with this ensuring that the changed flights were still in business class and got us to Hong Kong on time. Thanks for your understanding and help. Just so appreciated.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Kerrie, Hafiz is the favourite of the week to all our guests. We are very proud of Hafiz, and will pass your feedback to the relevant departments. In the meantime, please let us know if we ... read more »

The support services are appreciated

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Customer support services communicate very quickly and always try to make the best conditions for me, especially Hafiz. He is very nice. He also supports and provides me a lot of information about my booking.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Good Morning Hai Yen,

We appreciate your review, and we have passed your feedback to Hafiz and his manager.
Please do not hesitate if you need further assistance in contacting Hafiz

Finalising booking

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Thank you Veneet for your prompt responses and attention to assisting me to finalise by booking arrangements. Professional and very polite service. My anxiety was relieved. Booking overseas flights using Fly365 for the first time.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Thank you Ros, your words are kind. Veneet is a great manager is expects a high level from all of his team.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Let's Fly
Guest Care Department

Alright

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We tried to change our flights to a different day and they hit us with all these different costs. Don't book with fly365 they will rip you off. . .

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hi John Thank you for your review, As per your original confirmation, this is terms and conditions you agreed to. When changing a flight to a new date you must pay a change fee along with the ne... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Major issue resolved by Pratik in 48 hrs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I cannot thank Pratik enough for his prompt follow ups and taking ownership of my issue. He managed to get a full refund for my ticket from Qantas and kept me informed all the way. I am extremely happy with his service and have a great respect for him and the company. After speaking to qantas customer service which was horrible , Pratik was completely opposite and was really helpful. 10/10 will use fly365 again . Cheers

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Regarded change of dates on my travel booking. Talked with Pratic. He was very helpful , went extra mile and actioned on my request without delay. I got a good quote for the changes.Excellent work Pratic!. You deserve a promotion.

Perfect service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Called up early and Pratik was Very informative and helpful, sorted out my request quickly and efficiently. Couldn’t be happier . Recommended to change flights or any other request get this man a promotion :)

1 of 20 pages