Terrible. Not Helpful. Lacks understanding.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

I booked for a trip to London for multiple people but due to change of plans we needed tickers changed to a different day for a couple of the people. One of the tickets we wanted to change location and time as well as flight class but your company employees lack the training to seemingly understand how to do that and are trying to charge additional charges when it is know to us the actual cost of purchasing a new ticket with the changes we want made.

Lismore

• 3 helpful votes

You can not fly or book a flight thru Fly365 if you do NOT have a middle NAME

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

There is something just NOT quite right about Fly365. After deciding to book an Emirates return flight to Europe for January 2019 I tried to book it with Fly365.
After reading the threats of dire consequences of making an error I supplied my passport particulars.
Oh Dear, I cannot proceed. As like many hundreds of thousands of Australians I am NOT blessed with a middle name just a first name and a last name. No sorry, just No middle name no carriage. As I said something is just not quite right with this lot.
I shall of course pay a little extra and book my flight through Emirates (I am a frequent flyer with both Emirates and Singapore Airlines) and have never actually been threatened with dire consequences and fines by any airline until I tried to book with Fly365.
And as I said, there is something just not quite right about Fly365.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hi Devail Thank you for your review your middle name is not mandatory for travel if you have one. In certain cases, your middle name is required if you have one. For example, when travelling with ... read more »

Ok with functionality but Steals Credit Card

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

This was the first time I booked using my brand new credit card (I am saying that because my card was not too old and was never used to book flights before, so details were safe). I booked a flight from AU to PK using my card and everything went well. I entered all my details on the payment form at Fly365 and flight was well booked and no issues. I left Australia on December 7,2018 and on the evening 9th of December I got en email from my bank saying that a transaction of $503.99 has been declined as you locked online payments. That is now my habit that whenever I am not using my card I keep online payments locked. I contacted my bank and asked them and I was told that some internet flight company charged you this amount. There were no pending charges or any leftovers which Fly365 had to charge me still a transaction of $503.99 doesn’t make some sense. I doubt may be it’s not a company itself but the developer or someone within the company is stealing credit cards from that booking page. I am 10000% sure this is Fly365 as I myself am a whitehat CEH and I know how things work and I keep myself safe. It was really disappointing with Fly365 though there were no issues with flight bookings. Company should take a notice of this thing. Be careful while using your card details online. Thanks

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hi Xoh E Your review is totally unture and liablias .We do not steal anyones credit card information. We are a very repitable agency and are part of AFTA . We use Commbank for all of our secure ... read more »

Excellent customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

The Fly365 representative I spoke to - Veneet - was extremely helpful in sorting out complications with my flight bookings because of a change in airline schedules. I had been warned against using agencies like Fly365 in the event that there were changes in airline schedules but I cannot fault the way that the Fly365 representative handled the rebooking with minimum additional cost

PATHETIC SERVICE- DODGY COMPANY DO NOT USE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T ISSUE YOUR TICKET FOR DAY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I would highly recommend that everyone stay away from this pathetic and dodgy company. They take your money then don't issue the tickets, then blame you when it cancels by the airline

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Dear unhappy customer, Your version of events is slightly skewed and not the full version, and we are unhappy with you too. You made a booking with Fly365 and as outlined in the terms and co... read more »

Change of date

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Our flight was changed by the airline, 5 min phone call with Amit from Fly365 and everything was sorted. His customer service was excellent. Thank you Amit.

Change in name - Amit was so helpful and just made the change for me over the phone in 5-7 mins !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I made a mistake with one letter of my surname and Amit was great .. fixed it up in 5-7 mins without any hassle ! Great customer service !

Verified Customer

Unrealistic Fees, unhelpful staff and no empathy!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

It would be best to avoid using this company, they have unhelpful quite rude staff and zero empathy with customers! For difficult reason we had to cancel flights and Fly356 charged $800 to cancel the ticket of $400 to re-book, siting administrative cost... Surely a click of a button does not cost the company $400 per action item. Unless they have the best paid employees on the planet..

Avoid this company at all costs, you end up paying well over what you agree to..

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hi Ben Thank you for your review, firstly all of our fees and the airlines fees are outlined at time of purchased, these are the fees you agreed to at time of purchase. If you were wanting to... read more »

Official service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

. Even i cancel my booking, they still show their official attitude to me. So i give them the best

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great price. No problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I was booking a ticket, Perth to Egypt last minute. All sites including the the airlines themselves were over $1600 return. Fly365.com had it for $1489. I booked immediately after reading positive reviews. With Emirates. No problems at all. Easy to book online. Email confirmation. Check in direct with the airline website. Back from trip. All went smoothly. Will definitely be using this website again

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

tarneit

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

MY OPINION CHANGED = THEY REALLY CARE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I had a real genuine problem, not with FLY365.com but due to the rules in the aviation industry. I would not wish to make comment on a name here but I am submitting this another review that is changed from the original review after speaking with VINEET from the contact center.

The staff working with them are customer centric and it may not reflect sometimes due to the factors that affect their business which is beyond their control.

I have been contacted by OWNER himself that explains that they put their heart & soul in running the show.

Good luck to FLY365.COM and now they have me as the customer for life.

great...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

awesome...no probs...a breeze...all easy...didnt have a claim but a breeze thru check outs...no questions asked ...all good...thanks...will use again...

Responsive customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

First time with Fly365 and I had some questions which Veneet, Guest Support Team Manager, answered by email very quickly and accurately. Very pleased with the service

We bookimg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Amit was very responsive and great customer service. I got the call in a very short time and he saved money as well

Good policy on refund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Costumer service is good. Tackle situation nicely. I am happy with quicke action that has been taken on my isse in regards of cancelation.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Thank You Amit for your kinds words.
We are pleased we could make your experience with us a good one. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Verified Customer

Taking terrible long for a refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I have been use fly 365 numbers of time in the past only few weeks ago I have to cancel my flight due to the airline made some change on my bookings

I request a refund, number of emails any time I receive a reply it add up more time to waiting for my refund ( the lastest email has now state 18 weeks waiting that 4.5 months)

This has been very unfair for their customers and I would not use fly 356 and I would not recommend anyone to use their service.

Comments
Fly365.com Official

Hello Mandy. We do understand your situation, however, you must understand, we have already paid the airline for the ticket. We must now wait for it to be processed. You also must bear in mind, ... read more »

Hello Mandy,

We noticed that you have been refunded prior to your expected refund date.
We do hope we have resolved all your issues. if you can confirm on this platform we would appreciate that.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

My consultant Pratik is the best consultant. He is patient and very knowledgeable. I wish more customer service people were like Pratik.

Top Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Cant get any better customer service than Veneet. Very friendly, quick response and solved my problem in less than 10 mins. Top Class.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Genuinely helped through every step! Would like to recommend it to everyone and will book tickets from here again! Thanks

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Veneet was really friendly and helpful. I made a mistake in my booking, called the next day and he helped me to fix it straight away.

1 of 26 pages