Filter By:

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I always check online first after that go to shopping
check otherthings looking around furniture and dinning suit and bedding

Shop Location: VIC, Maribyrong

The beds look great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

From the show room set up to the customer service and the selection of bedding, we found purchasing two new beds a pleasurable experience. Beds look great and were at a fair price. Delivery was hassle free and On time.

Shop Location: NSW, Bankstown

Great service Greatproduct

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Purchased in store received great service from a very friendly salesperson never pushed us and let us take our time to make up our minds very happy.

Shop Location: VIC, Maribyrong

Alice Buffett

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Purchased in-store and the process was relaxed and informative. was able to negotiate during the buying process. delivery was on time, however having to dispose of a really large cardboard box was a nuiscance. i had cause to follow up with the store and found them professional and importantly they followed up and returned calls promptly, keeping me fully appraised of the situation.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Shop Location: NSW, Artarmon

excellent courier guys

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

made a purchase in store, it was a quick wait time only took two weeks to get my lounge, as they had it in stock in melbourne. It was hassle free, the delivery guys were friendly and but the furniture together, only thing is they dont take away the rubbish.
If you like their furniture i suggest shop there it beats waiting 10-12 weeks for a lounge to be delivered, ive had trouble in the past with other furniture stores where they stuffed me around and never got the product, so ill be shopping again at focus if i need to purchase big furniture items.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Shop Location: VIC, Preston

Surprising quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I bought a TV stand and 2 occasional chairs for the living room. The delivery guys were very nice and professional and assembled everything quickly. I received a lot of compliments on these items and they look way more expensive than what they actually cost me. I would definitely shop there again.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Product was great but pick up service not so great

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I had an ok in store purchase but when it came to picking up my product from the warehouse it seemed to be a little too difficult due to the process Focus on Furniture has. I had to book in a specific time to the minute as to when I would be at the warehouse and when I got there I was told I hadn't booked in even though I had confirmed this many times over the phone. Due to their small window of time that you can pick things up I got told they were too busy to simply get my one product I had ordered and that I had to come back. After looking around I realised there was no one else picking anything up while I was there and the warehouse guys were sitting on their phone doing nothing so I had to convince them to do it for me so I didn't have to come back as I didn't live close by and it wasn't my mistake in the first place. I have not had trouble like this with any other furniture I have picked up in the last few months, I have been able to just book in a day and come whenever I like throughout the day, the process here was simply ridiculous.

Shop Location: VIC, Preston

Beautiful furniture!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I purchased in store.
The process was good.
It's a pity the delivery guys don't take the boxes and packaging.

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Excellent ..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Have always found all the staff very helpful love the furniture and have other family members and friends that have purchased from Focas with great satisfaction

Shop Location: NSW, Belrose

Happy with purchases

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Purchased in store. Staff helpful on both visits and willing to look at pricing buying multiple items.Delivery arranged as expected once stock came in and no issues. Furniture lovely.

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Couch purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We selected the couch in the store, service was very good & the delivery team were efficient & obliging. I don't wish to comment further, however your system wouldn't accept it, please review this in your response process.

Shop Location: SA, Dry Creek (Gepps X)

Wrong size table was delivered and when I called they said it would cost me to get it changed over

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I ordered a 7 piece dining setting with an 1800 table a 1500 table was delivered when I called i was told it could be changed over but would cost me 2 delivery fees and extra $130 for the table so around $300 so not happy, I now have a tiny table with 6 chairs that don't fit around the table purchased in store.

Shop Location: NSW, Bankstown

beast mode

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

purchased bed and couch in store everything went smoothly and was notified once items were available for collection, beast cuz

Shop Location: VIC, Dandenong

Ms

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I rang up the store & purchased the Tv unit via the phone, the customer service is very friendly & helpful & know what he is doing, have customer experience.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Disappointed because a mistake was made and the wrong size mattress was delivered.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

A Queen size mattress and a King Single were purchased in store. The 2 Mattresses were delivered. Queen mattress fitted perfectly. The second mattress had been placed on a king single bed all the slats were visible either side of the mattress. The driver and the helper failed to notice that they had in fact delivered a single mattress, instead of a King Single. I then measured the mattress and called the store, they then agreed that indeed the wrong size mattress had been delivered. A King single was then delivered a couple of days later.

Shop Location: VIC, Shepparton

Continue to purchase from Focus On Furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Made purchase in-store. Very helpful salesperson (young Irish gentleman). Delivery time frame excellent. Delivered to our home on time as promised. Focus stock on trend styles at very competitive prices.

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

3 and a half month wait for items to be delivered!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I made my purchase through the Springvale store.
I purchased a kitchen table, bed frame and couch.
The kitchen table and bed frame were delivered 2 months after purchase. Of which I thought was extensive, however then told my couch would be delivered even later.
The couch was not delivered until 3 and a half months after purchase.
I had to negotiate for the couch delivery to be free which was ridiculous.

Although I am happy with the quality of the items I purchased, I was incredibly disappointed that I spent 3 and a half months without a couch (this included the Christmas/new year period). Also that this incredible inconvenience was not eased by any assistance from staff, with no discount or store credit offered.

Shop Location: VIC, Geelong

Stitching on couch not covered

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Purchased our dining setting, hallway table,TV unit and couch instore.. delivery was fantastic and the drivers really helpful.. unfortunately I did buy a fabric warranty package which would cover me for any damage.. it has now come to my attention after having the couch for 18 months that we are not covered if the material pulls from the stitching, it has happened in 3 spots in my couch and I still have to pay to get them fixed..
I was very disappointed to think the couch I paid quite a bit of money for is only 18months old and has holes.. I will not be buying another couch from you again!!

Shop Location: NSW, Wagga Wagga

Terrific Range of Quality Furniture, Great Price and Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Walking into Focus on Furniture was the best decision I made when looking to furnish my new home. They have a lovely showroom, beautifully set up with a wide range of quality furniture. The prices are great and the service they offer is terrific. I am thrilled with my purchases and my home looks wonderful.

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydoore

Love our new furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Buying our furniture was an easy process and the sales person was lovely, and well informed about the products. I would certainly buy more pieces if required in the Maroochydore store.

1 of 139 pages

I am looking at buying a black leather bed queen bed side tables and tall boy, is there some one out there that has brought this setting ,and can tell me if you're happy with it?

Pauline2009 asked on Oct 28, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pauline, Sorry I have no Idea about that. I am just a customer like you. You'd better visit a shop or their website.
Cheers!

Has anyone purchased a leather focus on furniture couch that smells bad? It's making the lounge room smell and concerned for family's health.

Kate A asked on Aug 14, 2017

Answer this

Mine smells on and off, not leather though. Really strange, not sure why/how come.

I'm looking to purchase two beds for my apartment. Just wondering how long do they usually take to make the delivery? My apartment is located in cbd melbourne.

Jason Lu asked on Jul 25, 2017

Answer this

It varies as there some items will be in stock and others you will have to wait for. Best bet is to pick a few beds you like the look of then call a store to get the time frames for delivery, or you could always visit your closet store and do the same thing.
They may even be able to tell you which ones are in stock and ready to go straight away.

See all 17 questions about Focus On Furniture