Review rating:

A really professional company to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

My entire experience with Vivid, from first approach to finished product, has been simply excellent. Yasmin, Jason & Nicola between them answered every question, proved themselves knowledgeable, efficient and delivered on their promises, without fail. When we had an unforeseen last minute query regarding the weight of the book, the matter was efficiently resolved and didn't impact on the delivery date at all. I am more than impressed and can only recommend Vivid and their great staff to any author considering the self-publishing process.

Firstly very patient, quicker than expected, very friendly, professional, efficiency at its best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I thought I was giving them a hard time but what I got back was quick friendly service. I most definitely recommend Fontaine Publishing, and I'll be working with the for my future work.

Professional, Friendly, Encouraging - Efficient. Tony Brennan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I was nervous at approaching self-publishing with my book: 'And The Dance Goes On'. I realize now what dumb questions I asked throughout the process. Nicola handled all my queries with ease. Jason and Nicola turned out a book that startled me; it was done with such professionalism and skill that I felt proud of the end product. The cover alone was an indication of how closely they understood the plot and the period in which the book was set. I'm sending my next one to Jason this very week. Thank you Nicola and Jason.

Verified Purchase

Efficient, friendly, reliable...a real pleasure to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I chose Fontaine's self-publishing arm (Vivid) to assist me with publishing my book, 'Finding Heraan', because they're located round the corner. What a stroke of luck. I'd now use them again (and again) no matter where I lived in the world. They are genuinely efficient, knowledgeable, creative and easy going. Self-publishing, rich as it is, can be filled with discomfort and awkwardness. But Jason and Nicola-Jane made me feel comfortable the whole way.

They also helped my Mum publish her memoirs 'My 90 Year Journey', and created a more beautiful product than even she had envisaged.

High Quality Book and Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Jason and his professional team at Fontaine Publishing made 'On Active Service' stand out. Their expertise on choice of size, format and font and layout of the photographs, resulted in a high quality book which not only looks good, it even has tactile appeal. Friendly and approachable for a first-time author, outlining the publishing process and expected time-frame for each stage, I recommend them without reservation. First print run sold out !

A very professional company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Nicola at Fontaine has worked rapidly and meticulously to turn my out-of-print children's novel, 'The 89th Kitten', into an ebook. Her emails were always clear and detailed, and made the process an easy and straightforward one. She was also warm and enthusiastic, really seeming to care about the progress of the book. Eleanor Nilsson

They say what they do - then do what they say. A quality experience........

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I'm a male and therefore have never given birth - except to my 'baby'; my first book. After the hard-slog gestation period and final push, my nervous and abiding hope was that I was in the hands of professionals who would bring it into the world with all of the bells and baubles. Nicola and her crew delivered it - in spades. No awkward time delays, no stuffing about. It happened in a managed and timely way.
No question about going back for a second time - if I'm in the same condition again.

Yes ! I Will Write Your Story, my first book !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

I make this very personal as Nicola-Jane Le Breton and her colleagues have acted in a most professional and constructive manner so that I could bring my first book to the public. Having had most unpleasant early contacts with other US publishers, I am quite happy to recommend Nicola-Jane and her company to anyone else considering this major step in their life...

Gere RIHS

Verified Purchase

Getting my Paperback turned into an ebook with Fontaine has been a breeze....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

Nicola at Fontaine has made the process of getting my paperback book "Astrology: For Those Who Won't Admit They're Interested" turned into and ebook and placed on all the major ebook sales sites, seamless and easy. I procrastinated for years doing this and now wonder why. My experience has been simple, practical, uncomplicated, professional and friendly. It's rare that one feels like one gets more than they paid for these days, but in this case I most certainly have. Brilliant. I would gladly do it again....

Showing the way through the jungle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

My primary objective in writing a book about Papua and Papuans has been to expose and extrapolate on a way of being human, and lead one to comprehend and understand how another can be so different but have good reason and rationale for being so. After six years of hard slog writing Plantation Papua, the dreaded last challenge proved to be a breeze with the help of Yasmin and Jason who keep me on the rails with this first book, and guided me through to a most pleasing outcome.

Beverley

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Turning 'something' into reality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

Sometimes you feel you have something to share with the world. To create a book out of that 'something' is a journey filled with doubt, delay, distractions, dilemmas and drama. The greatest joy comes from the delivery of that 'something' that you can hold in your hand to pass onto the readers hand.
'BREAD ON THE TABLE' was printed to a standard above my expectations-Thank you to Jason and team for helping me turn that 'something' into reality. Lena Elliott

Margaret Muirhead

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2016

After five years of writing my memoirs, "My 90 Year Journey", Jason and his team were amazingly wise, creative and helpful
in putting my manuscript into a very well presented book. It was all done in a very short time, and at reasonable cost.
I confidently recommend Fontaine Publishing Group to anyone wishing to self-publish their literary work.

1 of 10 pages

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

JGLS asked on Feb 05, 2016

Answer this

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Totally happy, please check my review.