Review rating:

Quick, polite and professional! 5 Star +++!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2015

Can't thank Nicola at Fontaine Publishing enough! She was extremely polite and diligent throughout the surprisingly quick process of getting my humble literary offering up on E-Books. Too easy! I selected Fontaine from the Internet, tapped out my initial query, got a prompt response, filled the questionnaire and Nicola made it all happen. BUT........the aspect that impressed me the most was the way Nicola managed to successfully circumvent the 'singe author name' restriction by some retailers!! That was magnificent! A stellar performance!
I'll most certainly be asking her to undertake the E-Book conversion of another two manuscripts - a prequel and a sequel - which are almost complete for publication and will be coming up in the next couple of months.

Verified Customer

A wonderful experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2015

I had no idea how to go about having my book ePublished and needed a publisher I could trust, to work with me on my book, "Fifty Shades of Truth" by Josef. I found Fontaine Publishing on a Google search and was rewarding immediately in my first conversation with Yasmin, who gave me a very clear picture of the process. From there I engaged with Nicola-Jane, who provided me with the safe environment I needed. As every author knows, putting your work out there for the world to see can be challenging as it is a very intimate exercise. I feel that a warm and trusting rapport with your publisher is essential to the process and that is what I found.

I know at times I was not an easy author to work with but Nicola was very patient and understanding with me the whole time. She was never for a single moment anything other than extremely professional and courteous throughout the entire process. She responded very quickly to all of my questions, answering them clearly, and even providing information ahead of my questions at times, which reinforced to me the professional equity of the company.

When it came to the cover design for my book Nicola and Jason patiently worked with me to develop a final product I am very happy with. I obviously highly recommend Nicola and the team at Fontaine Publishing, and would have no hesitation using them again. At the end of the experience it is as though you have made new friends, and not just engaged a company to do some work for you. I could say so much more!

I would be more than happy to be contacted directly by budding authors and confirm my opinion of Fontaine Publishing and the team.

Manuscript to Ebook to Distribution in one easy Click!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2015

As a first time indie author, I had no idea how to go about getting my manuscript converted. After doing some research I 'clicked' on the Fontaine site on the Internet, and how very grateful I am for that decision. Nicola-Jane and Jason led me through the process in a painless and professional manner. It was an exciting experience and I'll be returning when Book Two is ready for publication. Thank you so much everyone.

Painfree and Professional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2015

This was my first venture into book authorship, and with no real previous experience in dealing with publishers, I got lucky when I opted to hand my project to the Fontaine Publishing Group / Vivid Publishing. Yasmin and Jason were absolutely fantastic in terms of their professional advice, support and responsiveness in meeting my wishes and needs. The result is a book as I envisaged it and of which I am very proud. I would highly recommend the Fontaine Publishing Group to any aspiring author.

Professional Yet Personal Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2014

As a first time author (Jasmine Neutron Star - AJ McMarson) I had little idea of what was involved with self-publishing. My editor put me in contact with Nicola from the Fontaine Press Group and I have been really impressed with her efficiency and attention to detail. Nicola and her team have done all of the heavy lifting, allowing me to focus on writing the 'next book'.

Margaret River, Western Australia

Private message

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2014

Last week I received my books and I am blown away with the final product and how professional they look . This is my first and I was a total beginner to this whole arena. Yasmin and Jason were like patient and loving parents every step of the way. What an awesome team! Thank you.

Rewarding experience for first-time author

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2014

As this was my first book, I approached the whole issue of publishing with considerable trepidation. My fears were soon proven to be entirely unfounded. The good folk at Fontaine Publishing were endlessly helpful, informative, patient, reassuring, supportive and professional throughout the entire process. Once I'd signed off on the final proofs, the books arrived on my doorstep in record time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended Fontaine to anyone embarking on a publishing venture of any kind (especially for any nervous first-time authors), and will most definitely return to the company when it's time for my next book.

Perth, Western Australia

Private message

Smooth sailing from day one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2014

What a pleasure to deal with an organisation that walks the talk. Right from the word go, the Fontaine Publishing Group took care of everything. Bull'seye - a peaceful mind ... began with a pad, a pencil and a desire to tell a story. Within a blink of submitting the final manuscript, that story is now live worldwide. How would I describe the experience with the Fontaine team? Nothing short of awesome!

Textbook professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2014

My first book was published in paperback but in the case of The Very Worst Of The Beatles I couldn't find a buyer and decided to publish online. I was daunted initially by the process and how to go about the whole business but was alerted to Fontaine and put the project in their hands. The experience has been nothing but a joy. Nicola has kept me in touch with every development, answered my queries patiently, and Fontaine have now got the book up on numerous sites worldwide. The artwork too was far beyond my best expectations.
I couldn't recommend Fontaine highly enough.
Michael Witheford

Much easier than I ever imagined

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2014

Several months ago I contacted Fontaine Publishing when the time came to publish my book "Death Rules - how death shapes life on earth, and what it means for us". From there everything flowed effortlessly. Nicola and her colleagues were positive, helpful, constructive and very efficient. They kept me up to date every step of the way. The process for the design of the cover of my book went very well as a collaborative effort and the result was just what I wanted.

A Grand Opportunity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2014

After attempting the submission process a few times with my manuscript I wondered if I would ever see it in print one day, and as the fortunes smiled on me when I found the Fontaine Publishing Group. An absolute pleasure to work with, Nicola and the team give clear and concise information and impressed me with their professionalism and consideration. Thanks to them "From Ashes to Wings" was able to take flight. I would most heartily recommend them to any hopeful authors.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2014

I have just published my debut crime thriller The Underground with the Fontaine group and I am thrilled with the end result. From cover design to layout suggestions, overall I was really happy with the professional service Fontaine provides, and I look forward to publishing with them again.

Professional service, genuine interest, sound advice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2014

I have just published my first book, Couldn't Wouldn't Didn't with the Fontaine team and overall it was a really positive experience. The team were quick to respond, knowledgable, and supportive. All of my first timer questions were met with genuine interest to assist and really sound knowledge and advice. The proof reading work was extremely thorough and also special mention must go to the book cover design team, they created a stand out cover that everyone comments on.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

If you like a real smooth and pleasant ride, go with Fontaine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2014

As a first timer I had any reason to be a little bit scared about the process of getting my e-book "Revelations from the Only True God" published. Like every beginner, I first searched the internet and then got in touch with quite a number of publishers. But what made it in the end easy for me to sign up with the Fontaine/Vivid Publishing Group was the simple fact that I was never pressured by them into signing anything. I really like their lay-back approach, never being pushy. Also, with Fontaine/Vivid Publishing the whole publishing process was a very straightforward and thus fairly stress free episode for me - just what a first timer needs. Even the first book cover design they came up with was great. Nothing on it had to be changed, I only had to choose the right colour combination. So, I can honestly say that from start to finish my experience with Fontaine has been, and still is, a very positive one.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent and Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2014

As editor of the poetry collection Sunlight of Ordinary Days, it was a pleasure to work with Nicola-Jane and the digital team. They bring a professional eye to digital publishing as well as a strong awareness of how to market an e-book such as ours. I highly recommend Fontaine/Vivid all around!

Top Notch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2014

Keeping it local, Fontaine Publishing was the obvious choice for my first novel, The Magpie's Nest, set and written in Perth about an enchanted gown wreaking havoc around town. The team at Fontaine was supportive and on-the-ball, knowing just how I wanted my novel to look and feel. I take my hat off to them for their professionalism and look forward to working with them again in two years on the sequel, The Cat's Miaow.

Happy First Time Author

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

I must say how impressed I am by Fontaine/Vivid Publishers, especially Nicola-Jane for her friendly and professional efficiency. Being a first time writer I was in the dark about what was involved in having an eBook published and Nicola kindly guided me through every step. Thank you Nicola for getting my book out there. I will definitely be using your services again for my next book!

A smooth journey to publication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

Our e-book Solace+Yearning has been published by Fontaine/Vivid in the last few weeks. I found the process very simple and smooth and the support of Fontaine staff was excellent.

The process was so easy with Fontaine Publishing Group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2014

I had a look at quite a few other publishing options before deciding on Fontaine Publishing Group for my book Love: A Collaborative Memoir. They were efficient with their emails, helpful with any questions I had, and went above and beyond to make my experience positive. They offer quality product at fantastic prices.

Tops in service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2014

There are two things about the service provided the team at Fontaine Publishing that have greatly impressed me. The first is the professionalism of their work. At every stage in the conversion of the manuscript and the listing of the book, I found that I was in capable and considerate hands. And the second is their commitment to the success of the projects they take on. Their interest does not cease when a book is produced and published. They offer comprehensive guidelines to help authors promote and market their books. As well as being highly competent, the Vivid service is personalised and friendly. I highly recommend it.

4 of 6 pages