A happy and relaxed writer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

When it comes to advice, there is no substitute for experience. And experience is what you get when you sign on with Jason and Fontaine to publish your work. Putting written words into the public domain can be stressful, frustrating, energy sapping and expensive. Been there, done that. However, these issues were minimised during the publishing of my Blackwood Trilogy. Jason’s experience was the difference. Now it’s over. I’m happy and the book is a beauty.

Educated in one Hour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

I carried the story of my book in my head and in my heart but had no idea what to do.I received all the help i needed without being pushed and the result has been excellent. I appreciate all the assistance I got and at 75 years of age I'm happy I had a try .Sincere thanks to everyone at Fontaine Publishing for their help and advice. with the Boab Tree Story.
Maria Flavel, Geraldton,WA

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Lakelands, WA Please see picture above - this is not mine!!!

A Friendly and Encouraging Publisher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2015

Being new to e-books I was very uncertain about trying it out, especially when I heard about the difficulties some authors had experienced dealing with overseas publishers. However, I was pleased to discover that Vivid was here in Western Australia and couldn't be happier with this company. Nicola was very helpful and encouraging and with her help it all seemed very easy. I have now published a second book through Vivid Publishing and am planning to write more.

Fontaine Publishing Group Equals Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2015

Having sort help fom other publishers for my first book and been given the fast talking salesmanship it was pleasant and fortuitous that I found Fontaine Publishing. [Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed] were obliging and informed in every aspect of the publishing process throughout the production of my historical fiction novel Destination Daintree.

The cover of the novel was developed in consultation with me as the author. The result was eye-catching, vivid and relevant. The book itself was of a high quality and it looked and felt good.

[Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed] were at all times pleasant and obliging, answering my requests and questions promptly through telephone and e-mail.

During the whole publishing process I was kept informed. The books arrived well before schedule and it was breath-taking to see them as a finished product.

With my next novel, Ginger and the Daintree 10, I will definitely be seeking Fontaine as the publisher. I strongly recommend Fontaine as a reliable, innovative and quality publisher.

Thanks [Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed] for everything.

Geelong

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

An extremely satisfied customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2015

As first time author, new to the world of publishing, I couldn't speak highly enough of my experience. Initially I had 'Life Interrupted' published as an eBook and more recently in paperback. At every step of this process I found my interactions with the Fontaine Publishing Group to be extremely professional. Emails were always responded to promptly, and any questions I had were answered diligently. The entire process was seamless.

I'm also delighted that I opted to use both the designer and editor recommended by Vivid. The feedback regarding the book cover has been extremely positive and the professional editing has made reading 'Life Interrupted' a better experience for all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Self Publishing Made Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2015

I found the Fontaine group professional and easy to work with. They facilitated the process with a minimum of fuss which made a potentially daunting experience easy. I am an author of two books: North and Storm, and would recommend their services. (they even assisted with the cover design of my second book titles Storm.

Beautifully printed and presented

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2015

Last week I received my books: Accountable Marketing Do-Able and Spin Free Marketing for Accountants & Financial Advisers, and they’re great. Beautifully printed and presented. And of course, the e-book was already live. Being my first book, I was nervous because the process was unfamiliar, but you made it all very smooth. Thank you for your professional and efficient approach.

Great people to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2015

When I had something I thought would work as an ebook I wasn't sure where to go. I wanted to stay Australian and Fontaine sounded good and through the group I got onto Vivid. Nicola and Jason, the two I worked with on my book 'Town' were very helpful and informative. Jason improved my self done cover at no extra expense and when all was finished Nicola provided many hints and websites as to assist in promoting my book. I'm glad I went with Vivid and would again. Very efficient, fast,helpful and friendly. Thank you

Efficient and supportive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2015

It was a challenge just finishing the manuscript of my book, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, and the thought of getting it published was daunting. Thankfully I had discovered Vivid Publishing via the internet and from my first conversation with Jason, I knew this publisher was going to be the right one for me. Since I am totally blind, I was concerned I was going to ask too many questions but every time I asked Yasmin she answered in a thorough manner. All staff I dealt with were very efficient and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Fontaine/Vivid publishing to any budding authors. Being based in Australia, communication was easy and the delivery of my books was extremely efficient and professional. For my next book, in the future, I would definitely be using Vivid Publishing as it was an enjoyable experience. Thank you.

People-friendly, professional and thorough

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2015

Fontaine seem to have effortlessly brought our latest work to our reader's door steps. Effortlessness combined with professionalism is the mark of quality. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you.

Professional and pleasant experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2015

I found the straight forward and professional approach of each of the Fontaine Publishing Group representatives a pleasure to work with.
After dealing with an overseas publishing company and feeling pressured to proceed their way and having to unravel the hype I was being presented with, I found Jason and Nicola at Fontaine Publishing Group honest and reliable.
I cannot recommend Fontaine Publishing Group enough and the advice and patience I experienced allowed my manuscript to transform into a beautifully presented book.
My heartfelt thanks for your professionalism.

Could not recommend them more highly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2015

Right from the start, Nicola was a delight to work with. She dealt with all my insecurities with aplomb and guided me in the ways of publishing to such an extent that I am absolutely delighted with the result. Whenever there was an issue, it was bought to my attention immediately which always gave me great confidence in her professionalism.
I am extremely thrilled with my novel 'The Prestoj' and have absolutely no qualms about letting her get her hands on my second novel, as yet untitled.
Thanks once again and I look forward to working with you again.
M.J.Koster 'The Prestoj'

Great Process of Publishing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2015

I was looking for a publishing company that offered superior customer service and had the expertise in launching my first E-book "Attaining Ultimate Results from your Loyalty Club" . As the Chairman of Australia Marketing Institute in SA, I can highly recommend Nicola expertise at Fontaine Publishing, Every author wants the best launch for their book, and I can highly recommend Fontaine and Vivid Publishing. They will make your dreams come true! They published my first book with true professionalism . "Attaining Ultimate Results from your Loyalty Club" See my link http://www.vividpublishing.com.au/trevortaylor/

Quick, polite and professional! 5 Star +++!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2015

Can't thank Nicola at Fontaine Publishing enough! She was extremely polite and diligent throughout the surprisingly quick process of getting my humble literary offering up on E-Books. Too easy! I selected Fontaine from the Internet, tapped out my initial query, got a prompt response, filled the questionnaire and Nicola made it all happen. BUT........the aspect that impressed me the most was the way Nicola managed to successfully circumvent the 'singe author name' restriction by some retailers!! That was magnificent! A stellar performance!
I'll most certainly be asking her to undertake the E-Book conversion of another two manuscripts - a prequel and a sequel - which are almost complete for publication and will be coming up in the next couple of months.

Verified Customer

A wonderful experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2015

I had no idea how to go about having my book ePublished and needed a publisher I could trust, to work with me on my book, "Fifty Shades of Truth" by Josef. I found Fontaine Publishing on a Google search and was rewarding immediately in my first conversation with Yasmin, who gave me a very clear picture of the process. From there I engaged with Nicola-Jane, who provided me with the safe environment I needed. As every author knows, putting your work out there for the world to see can be challenging as it is a very intimate exercise. I feel that a warm and trusting rapport with your publisher is essential to the process and that is what I found.

I know at times I was not an easy author to work with but Nicola was very patient and understanding with me the whole time. She was never for a single moment anything other than extremely professional and courteous throughout the entire process. She responded very quickly to all of my questions, answering them clearly, and even providing information ahead of my questions at times, which reinforced to me the professional equity of the company.

When it came to the cover design for my book Nicola and Jason patiently worked with me to develop a final product I am very happy with. I obviously highly recommend Nicola and the team at Fontaine Publishing, and would have no hesitation using them again. At the end of the experience it is as though you have made new friends, and not just engaged a company to do some work for you. I could say so much more!

I would be more than happy to be contacted directly by budding authors and confirm my opinion of Fontaine Publishing and the team.

Manuscript to Ebook to Distribution in one easy Click!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2015

As a first time indie author, I had no idea how to go about getting my manuscript converted. After doing some research I 'clicked' on the Fontaine site on the Internet, and how very grateful I am for that decision. Nicola-Jane and Jason led me through the process in a painless and professional manner. It was an exciting experience and I'll be returning when Book Two is ready for publication. Thank you so much everyone.

Painfree and Professional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2015

This was my first venture into book authorship, and with no real previous experience in dealing with publishers, I got lucky when I opted to hand my project to the Fontaine Publishing Group / Vivid Publishing. Yasmin and Jason were absolutely fantastic in terms of their professional advice, support and responsiveness in meeting my wishes and needs. The result is a book as I envisaged it and of which I am very proud. I would highly recommend the Fontaine Publishing Group to any aspiring author.

Professional Yet Personal Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2014

As a first time author (Jasmine Neutron Star - AJ McMarson) I had little idea of what was involved with self-publishing. My editor put me in contact with Nicola from the Fontaine Press Group and I have been really impressed with her efficiency and attention to detail. Nicola and her team have done all of the heavy lifting, allowing me to focus on writing the 'next book'.

Margaret River, Western Australia

Private message

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2014

Last week I received my books and I am blown away with the final product and how professional they look . This is my first and I was a total beginner to this whole arena. Yasmin and Jason were like patient and loving parents every step of the way. What an awesome team! Thank you.

Rewarding experience for first-time author

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2014

As this was my first book, I approached the whole issue of publishing with considerable trepidation. My fears were soon proven to be entirely unfounded. The good folk at Fontaine Publishing were endlessly helpful, informative, patient, reassuring, supportive and professional throughout the entire process. Once I'd signed off on the final proofs, the books arrived on my doorstep in record time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended Fontaine to anyone embarking on a publishing venture of any kind (especially for any nervous first-time authors), and will most definitely return to the company when it's time for my next book.

4 of 7 pages