Excellent and Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2014

As editor of the poetry collection Sunlight of Ordinary Days, it was a pleasure to work with Nicola-Jane and the digital team. They bring a professional eye to digital publishing as well as a strong awareness of how to market an e-book such as ours. I highly recommend Fontaine/Vivid all around!

Top Notch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2014

Keeping it local, Fontaine Publishing was the obvious choice for my first novel, The Magpie's Nest, set and written in Perth about an enchanted gown wreaking havoc around town. The team at Fontaine was supportive and on-the-ball, knowing just how I wanted my novel to look and feel. I take my hat off to them for their professionalism and look forward to working with them again in two years on the sequel, The Cat's Miaow.

Happy First Time Author

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

I must say how impressed I am by Fontaine/Vivid Publishers, especially Nicola-Jane for her friendly and professional efficiency. Being a first time writer I was in the dark about what was involved in having an eBook published and Nicola kindly guided me through every step. Thank you Nicola for getting my book out there. I will definitely be using your services again for my next book!

A smooth journey to publication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

Our e-book Solace+Yearning has been published by Fontaine/Vivid in the last few weeks. I found the process very simple and smooth and the support of Fontaine staff was excellent.

The process was so easy with Fontaine Publishing Group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2014

I had a look at quite a few other publishing options before deciding on Fontaine Publishing Group for my book Love: A Collaborative Memoir. They were efficient with their emails, helpful with any questions I had, and went above and beyond to make my experience positive. They offer quality product at fantastic prices.

Tops in service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2014

There are two things about the service provided the team at Fontaine Publishing that have greatly impressed me. The first is the professionalism of their work. At every stage in the conversion of the manuscript and the listing of the book, I found that I was in capable and considerate hands. And the second is their commitment to the success of the projects they take on. Their interest does not cease when a book is produced and published. They offer comprehensive guidelines to help authors promote and market their books. As well as being highly competent, the Vivid service is personalised and friendly. I highly recommend it.

Aussie brilliance is the best choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2014

I'm writing an ebook series of ready-to-use speeches. The browsing for Australian publishers was interesting but I found Fontaine's site and contact people to be the most reliable for return contact and clarity. The team were knowledgeable and helpful with the publishing of my first ebook, so I know it, and future ebooks, are in good hands. In my experience with Fontaine so far, the whole process of publishing is efficient and they share regular updates tracking that process and other information. That's the service I was looking for and enjoy my author association with Fontaine.
I'd recommend Fontaine to anyone interested in publishing their work or personal interests. Let the publishing experts be experts while you focus on the writing.

+ Fontaine are Australian, and also have clear answers to every simple or complex question I have as an author.

Outstanding publishing team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2014

I contacted the Fontaine Publishing Group on the recommendation of a friend. From my first contact, and throughout the entire process, I enjoyed high-level professional expertise, coupled with friendly communications. It felt as if Fontaine staff were always there just for my project alone. This company has helped me beyond expectation.

+ Friendly, professional and reliable

Great publishing for magic book !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2014

Fantastic service, always returned queries and questions in very minimal time, and consistently helpful and open to changes and help. Service was fast and had no troubles with transactions or communication. Very professional in presentation and emails, and would definitely look to do business with vivid again. Would recommend this service to anyone interested in book publishing and selling.

- The Juggleician

+ Responsiveness

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2014

Being a first timer I was so impressed with the help i received right from the first quote through to the nitty gritty details of what to do and when. The service was so prompt and helpful - nothing was a trouble. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking to publish.

Absolutely first class service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2014

I am an academic author and have just published my second book with the Vivid Publishing arm of Fontaine. The advice they gave regarding formatting of my book was simple and clear to follow, and their service was very friendly and very prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

+ Fast, professional, friendly.

Professional hand-holding at its best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2014

The team at Fontaine was quite simply outstanding at turning 'The Antidotes to Modern Living' into a reality. Writing is one thing, but trying to get yourself published (in the most professional manner possible) is a scary maze that many authors need to confront. Fontaine delivered just the right balance of hand-holding and hand-dragging to make the product the way it should be. My greatest thanks to them. Dr X (author of 'The Antidotes to Modern Living [link removed] )

FONTAINE...THE VIVID WORD FOUNTAIN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2014

Being an old guy, the fact that I had to produce a manuscript through the ether rather than the hard copy way came as a great shock. However, with patience usually possessed by saints or angels, Yasmin steered me through. I now have had 3 books published by Vivid and Jason in each case came up with a great cover and offered his best guidance. My 3 novels have been printed in soft cover and are soon to be available as eBooks internationally thanks to the good offices of Nicola-Jane. Thank you guys. You have all been terrific.

+ Everything they did was a great help

Excellent Publishing Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2014

Taking th eleap into publsihing as someone with no experience of th eindustry was made easy with the help of [name removed]. It has made the journey of becoming a writer that much smoother if that is possible.
Their assistance in turning my artwork into a great and compelling cover wasprofessional as was the text formating needed to support the stories flow.

+ Good help formating my text and they took my artwork and made it really compelling as a cover design which is so important

Couldn't be more helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2014

As a first timer I had no real idea of how to go about getting published. Jason from Vivid Publishing guided me through the process from start to finish. Not only did he do a fantastic job of the cover and the layout (which has drawn lots of positive feedback) but he provided me with invaluable advice and options at all stages along the way. The production of the hardcover and softcover editions with local and overseas printers, and the ebook , all went smoothly. It was a great working relationship and I am delighted with the result.

+ professional, obliging

Great service! Affordable and professional quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2014

I found my experience with Self Publish Australia to be a magnificent one. Yasmin was very patient, waiting for my final manuscript and it was well worth the wait on my end- the quality of the books looked very professional. The replies from Self Publish Australia was always on time and they were always there to help. I am glad that I got my novella 'Finding Sakina' published and I highly recommend Self Publish Australia/Fontaine to anyone out there that is looking to publish their own book/s.

Thank you once again!

+ Reliable and affordable

Fontaine Publishing Group were there, every step of the way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2014

I recently published my first book through Fontaine Publishing Group and could not have been happier with the final product. Nicola-Jane and Jason could not have been more helpful and were happy to answer (very efficiently) my never ending stream of emails. The service they provided was extremely professional and great value for money. I have already recommended them to another author looking to self-publish.
Eve Wilson Author of "Eves 30 Dates".

+ Efficient , proffessional, informative and friendly

Self-Publish book was done brilliantly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2014

I had a book published in 2012 by Self-Publish Australia and it was printed and bound at a very high quality which exceeded my expectations. The staff was very patient and supportive (having coped with over 100 emails from me over time!). I did a major re-write of the book in 2014 due to further research and primary material, and the 2nd edition has proven to be tops as well. Some 296 pages, 60 B&W illustrations, 20 full-.page full-colour plates, perfect binding, first class in every way. Once again, a very supportive, patient and helpful Self-Publish staff who delivered a book four days earlier than my deadline. Highly recommended!

Fontaine Publishing Group

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2014

Fontaine have been a wonderful in assisting me with my self-publishing journey with both my picture book and my ebooks. They are so efficient, very quick to respond and happy to answer inexperienced questions. The end product was fantastic and certainly of great quality. Congratulations Fontaine, you have a wonderful product!

+ efficient, relaible, quick responses, excellent quality, quick delivery

Excellent assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2014

I highly recommend Fontaine / Vivid Publishing to any author who is seeking to self publish. The staff are very friendly and professional I felt safe having my e-book in their knowledgeable hands. They made the process of a self publish very enjoyable. I will always value Fontaine / Vivid staff for all their help. R M Romarney, author of Contemporary Passion.

5 of 7 pages

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Dolly asked on Aug 31, 2017

Answer this

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

JGLS asked on Feb 05, 2016

Answer this

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Totally happy, please check my review.