Goodvquality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I find it easy to navigate the online store. You have a good range and the quality is very good.

I finally found my perfect store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

It took me so long to find a store where I can buy clothes that fit me perfectly with a reasonable price and great quality. The staff are also helpful and friendly. It’s so easy to navigate in the store too.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Mhel, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that your experiences in store and with our team, have been so positive. We hope to keep providing our cust... read more »

WENTWORTHVILLE

Private message

Not good with Returns

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Hi, I bought a number of clothing items from a Forcast store. I bought it over a weekend, let them sit in the bag for a couple of days and then on the following Wednesday took it out to wear it to office. I then noticed a small rip in the arm which I might have overlooked since I bought 7 pieces that day. Unfortunately I had just taken of the tag but I still had the receipt. As I was pretty sure I did not do anything to cause it rip so I took it to the store the following Thursday. The girl at the store did not accept the return and said I must have ripped it myself and refused to listen to me. It is quite disappointing.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Shalini, Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to assist you further, however we require further information. We have sent you a private messag... read more »

Loooove their work wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Yesss!!! Finally a company that doesn’t make me feel crap because they make their clothes sooo small . Forecast has amazing work wear which is good quality . I am currently wear the comfiest work pants that I bought from there , which I was sooo surprised that I had to go a size down in them

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you love our clothing. We are so happy that you found the perfect pants for work. We hope to keep prov... read more »

Love all the clothes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I like the product, all the skirts are comfortable and well priced and I like that you do after pay

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Christie, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you love our clothes and find them comfortable to wear. We hope to continue bringing quality cloth... read more »

Bungendore

Private message

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Ordered online and product arrived within 24 hours. So easy to order online too.
Brought a size smaller than normal and it was a perfect fit. Flattering cut for a pear shape. Lots of compliments on the khaki colour.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Ness, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy that your online shopping experience was fast and easy. We're glad that you found the perfect fit with Forcast, an... read more »

Excellent!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

These pants are so great i bought two! There are a great fit, quality and well priced. They are also versatile and can be used for workwear or gping out

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience and we hope to continue to provide our customers with outstanding service.

Simply Awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Love the product I ordered. The fit,style,quality everything is simply amazing and looks so good on me. Didn’t like the coat which I ordered because of the size and quality but rest of the items were excellent. Love it

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Kiran,

Forcast Online Team

Good I was able to get a credit for the item that didn’t fit

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Very liked the clothes and the fabrics seem to be of a good quality Have worn 3 things already Things for older people as well not just 20 year olds

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Fran,

Great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Great quality and arrived in 1 day. The pants are a really good fit and it was all true to size.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Kell,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience and we hope to continue to provide our customers with outstanding service and quality products.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Clothes are fantastic quality and stylish. Trang at Parramatta Westfield went above and beyond to help me redo my work wardrobe. She was so attentive and helpful, it made the experience so pleasant for someone who doesnt do a lot of shopping. Thank you Trang!!

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Lucy, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love our clothing. We are glad that we were able to provide you with all the items you needed. We ar... read more »

Lovely quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I have been purchasing clothes from Forcast for the past 6 months and they fit really lovely and are of great quality. Their staff are always happy to assist. I would recommend their stores. Just a bity that they don't have an award system for your purchases.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Celeste,

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Beautiful Blouses, really happy! Easy to use online ordering system, had no problems. Looks like good quality. Don't know what else to say.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Tracy,

Forcast Online Team

Great, but needs larger pockets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

The store is easy to navigate (online and instore), the staff are always friendly and helpful
I’m of a smaller size and Forcast is one of two stores I can actually fit into pants (size 4) they are great quality and a lovely fit - the make is good and sizing is consistent (which is very hard for some stores but forcast is wonderful with its sizing consistency)
The range of clothing is good, the colour pallet is lovely and even if this season isn’t to your liking you’ll find they keep a solid lot of colour staples (black/grey/navy/white) for those who love the classics
Only problem I find is I wish the pockets were larger <to fit an average size phone by today’s standards> (or in some cases that there were pockets on some of the clothes that have none)

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Clare,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We are delighted to hear about your experience and we hope to continue to provide our customers with outstanding service.

The best :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Best quality clothes, I always purchase from them. Great customer service too. Can’t go wrong if you need work clothes too.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Yazza,

Current favourite clothing store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I’ve been shopping at Forcast regularly for quite some time now and I love how there’s always an updated selection of affordable work attire and casual wear to choose from. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my outfits that my colleagues all know that I’m a huge fan of Forcast! The staff at the Chatswood, Westfield Sydney and Market City stores which I frequent are friendly and helpful and never fail to recommend clothes that flatter me. I took the opportunity to pick up some outfits during their fashion weekend sale this weekend and am looking forward to wearing them.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Jacinta,

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

So easy to find what I wanted only and most fits like a dream! Only negative would be the pencil skirt rides up a lot (like a lot) but the turtleneck top is gorgrois

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that you found it so easy to shop with us and hope to continue providing our customers with an easy shopping e... read more »

Always good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I have bought many items online in the past 12 months or so and found every piece to be a good fit and of the quality described.

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Lou Raye,

We thank you for taking the time to send in your review.

We are delighted to hear how happy you are with all of your Forcast items.We hope to continue providing our customers with a variety of quality designs.

Love!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Great product range and size options. Always up to date with the markets trends and easy online shopping! Love that they update regularly

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Ang, Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you love our clothing and that your experience online was easy. We hope to continue bringing fresh on-... read more »

Thankyou!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Finally found dress pants to fit! Ordered online- Super easy ordering system, fantastic communication, speedy delivery! So very happy with entire process

Comments
Forcast Official

Hi Alex, We are happy to hear that you had such a positive and easy experience shopping online with us. We are also delighted to hear that you found the perfect pair of pants at Forcast. We hope ... read more »

1 of 16 pages

Hi. I have been a long time customer of Forcast. My recent purchases of a skirt and a top ripped after wearing once which was a surprise as i am an office worker and do not move much. I have since thrown away the receipts. Could you please advise if anything can be done? I am now hesitant to purchase anymore from Forcast after this experience. Thanks

Shopper asked on Oct 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are saddened to hear of your experience with your Forcast items. Although you no longer have a receipt, if you purchased the item using a credit card, you can provide a bank statement with a proof of purchase. The team at the store will be able to assess the garments properly and advise you of the next best step.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Forcast Team

I am size 8 in hips and 12-14 in waist... what size should I order for the skirt?

Bssybts asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

Finding the perfect size depends on the style of the skirt, as well as your personal style preferences and what fit you find comfortable.

We recommend visiting one of our retail stores to try on the skirt that you like. Our team is always ready to assist you in finding the perfect outfit.

If you are unable to make it to one of our stores, you can refer to the sizing guide on our website using the following link:

Kind regards,