Gladesville

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I cannot speak highly enough about the professionalism and expertise provided by Diane Soo. She is a life saver and provides exceptional service and knowledge.

First class staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

The service I received of this company and from Sim mayo was top notch, from the very start he looked after me and done all he promised he would do, appsulate awesome customer service and I’d recommend these guys any day... thank you Sim and team I appreciate all you have done in helping me!!!

Absolutely fantastic ! Wish I found them sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

The help and assistance, has been absolutely perfect everything went as smoother than what I'd expected
A lovely lady Dianne Soo, was fantastic to talk with and helped me the whole way through my experience this outfit.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Mile; a customer service god!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Mile Cirjak is one of the many Fox Symes employees I have dealt with over the past 12 months and he is exceptional. There was an incident that was causing a great deal of financial stress in my life, I had tried to sort this out and come to a point of sheer distress and desperation and right at that point Mile came along to save the day. He got his supervisor involved to help me get into a position to put food on my table for the week at a time where it wouldn't have been possible without his help. I have worked in customer service for a huge Australian company for years and I used to see, everyday, people forgetting that those on the other end of the phone are human beings - Mile really made me feel like he not only acknowledges that I am a human being, like him, but also that he genuinely cares about assisting me and my situation. Whoever manages Mile should be incredibly proud of themselves and Mile for working together to reach such a fantastic level of care, understanding and support for customers.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I spoke with Santhi who assisted with deferring an arrears payment. Santhi Mentioned to me that I could make smaller payments than I was actually making to help make things easier. Santhi went out of their way to help which is, in my eyes, excellent customer service. Thank you Santhi

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Thank you so much to Diane Soo who took so much time to get down to the very bottom of my problems and sourced a great and easy way to get my life back on track. I wish I had called sooner! You've made my life so much easier !

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Amazing people! Great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Friendly, professional and understanding group that see a problem for what it is and do everything possible to help without personal judgement.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Professional & Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Diane Soo, for help and support in guiding me through my application. My life has been changed for good and no words can describe the effort put by Diane, to bail me out from mounting debts. From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions I had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Thanks Diane & Fox Symes

Mukundan D

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I Just wanted to advise anyone struggling with high debt to contact Fox Symes to see what options you have to not only reduce your debt but have it gone in the quickest possible timeframe. The stress I have been under trying to clear unsecured debt and at the same time pay my mortgage may be gone thanks to the proficient and professional help offered by Sim and the team at Fox Symes. There are so many options available other than going bankrupt and the team can guide you through your options and give you a resolution that can really change your life. Give them a call, give them a Go!!!!

Impressive, Helpful, Firm.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

3 words, Impressive, Helpful and Firm.

Level of profession shown to clients are beyond impressive. The assistance I was given made me realise I was in good hands. Everything was sorted out extremely quickly. They are firm on decisions and your future goals, by this I mean there are no ''errs'' or ''ums''. No hesitation was shown from Diane Soo. I would gladly recommend Fox Symes, in particular Diane Soo for anybody in need of financial assistance.

My life has changed for the better thanks to her and Fox Symes.

Able to breath again thankyou Diane Soo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I was in a big black hole of debt and Diane Soo held out her hand and save me. She was a true professional and caring person at a time when I needed help.

A life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I am so thankful for the amount of help and support i received from Fox Symes! From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions i had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Verified Customer

Krishan couldn't have been better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Krishan helped me with my solution in not only a highly professional manner but with a friendliness and patience that I am so thankful for. He really made sure I was clear on everything and made the whole process really positive!

Kailea was exceptionally helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Going through this process isn't pleasant but foxsymes made it easy. They were helpful and efficient getting me through the process in a timely manner.

This Perfect! Can't live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Thanks to Fox symes for helping me getting out of debt,
Thanks To all the staff and Sim you are a very true to what you do
I now can get on with live
Keep up the good work
Kind regards

Safe and secure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with fox syms and would recommend them to anyone having trouble organising their finances. I found my rep from the company Diane Soo to be friendly patient and willing to go the extra distance to help out. Great experience thank you very much.

Exceptional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I'm really satisfied with the help and service I've received from "Kailea Jasman". She is lovely to deal with, returns call straight away and very prompt, understanding, quick to act, thorough and answered my concerns and questions with clarity and solutions.She went above and beyond providing excellent customer service and wasted no time addressing and ensuring my financial burdens were taken care of.
Thanks for all your positive effort Dear Kailea

Verified Customer

I swear they are the best hands down.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

This company honest to god saved my marriage and my life.thank u so much John Khoury for your time and your help i am so happy i got my debt agreement approved i couldn't been any happier.the best company ever hands down.

Verified Customer

I am filled with emotional tears

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I have struggled trying to get my debt under control by myself for the past 5 years but it just kept building up and up and up. I applied many and many times to banks for debt consolidation and rejected everytime. It caused a high load of stress and depression and I was constantly broke and living from pay to pay. I moved home after a break up and didn't want to stay there as I am 29 living back with my parents. I was recently approved for my own place and thought I really have to do something about this as I cannot afford my new place and my current debt. So I turned to fox symes. Diane Soo helped me through every step of the way with every question I had and when I lost confidence in going ahead she helped me re-gain it. I am now approved for the next 5 years at a super affordable amount of paying my debt and I couldn't be happier knowing now I can live in my new place comfortably and no longer living from pay to pay!!!!! THANK you so much Diane I can't explain how appreciative and free I feel right now!!!

Dandenong north

Verified Customer

I can finally stop stressing about money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Thank you Fox Symes and Sumeet Kaur for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. Was all sorted within weeks and now i can save :) My repayments are very reasonable. Thanks so much again!

1 of 12 pages

good day all can you help me i saw a tv ad about consolidate your debt i am trying to get there name and number as i have a few bill to pay yes i am in a bit of a mess cheers peter

peter asked on Aug 16, 2017

Myself and my husband have just asked Fox Symes for help and are doing a debt agreement as we are struggling with our bills and would like to know has anyone done this and have you kept your house and cars while paying back your debts off?

sheree asked on Aug 16, 2017

Hi I just finished my debt agreement a few months ago with Fox Symmes.I have a very good credit rating with all major credit reporting agencies across Australia.I have asked for copies of my credit report and its all very good rating ( Experian, Equifax, Dun Bradstreet, creditnSavy & Credit simple). Do you think it's a good idea to apply for credit card?

Rocksalt asked on Aug 08, 2017

Answer this

It's tempting but I'd avoid getting credit for as long as you can. If you are like me you will probably end up in the same position as before crying out for help.

Hi , If you have finished your debt agreement , obviously you will be having good credit rating. Just make sure to check with Fox Symes/correct agency that your name is removed from National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII) (provided if it can be removed) . Then I guess you can apply without any issues. But, I am not sure of you commitment, try the level best refrain from credit cards, so that you don't fall into the debt trap.

I wouldn't apply for a credit card ever again. Save the money and put it into a bank account that has a debit card facility. Whatever you purchase, pay it off in the same way that you would a credit card but instead of owing money to the bank, you will be using your own funds. That way you will never fall into the same credit trap again and will continue a healthy financial life - pretty sure you would think twice about spending your own cash.....do I really need that????