Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Amazing people! Great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Friendly, professional and understanding group that see a problem for what it is and do everything possible to help without personal judgement.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Professional & Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Diane Soo, for help and support in guiding me through my application. My life has been changed for good and no words can describe the effort put by Diane, to bail me out from mounting debts. From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions I had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Thanks Diane & Fox Symes

Mukundan D

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I Just wanted to advise anyone struggling with high debt to contact Fox Symes to see what options you have to not only reduce your debt but have it gone in the quickest possible timeframe. The stress I have been under trying to clear unsecured debt and at the same time pay my mortgage may be gone thanks to the proficient and professional help offered by Sim and the team at Fox Symes. There are so many options available other than going bankrupt and the team can guide you through your options and give you a resolution that can really change your life. Give them a call, give them a Go!!!!

Impressive, Helpful, Firm.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

3 words, Impressive, Helpful and Firm.

Level of profession shown to clients are beyond impressive. The assistance I was given made me realise I was in good hands. Everything was sorted out extremely quickly. They are firm on decisions and your future goals, by this I mean there are no ''errs'' or ''ums''. No hesitation was shown from Diane Soo. I would gladly recommend Fox Symes, in particular Diane Soo for anybody in need of financial assistance.

My life has changed for the better thanks to her and Fox Symes.

Able to breath again thankyou Diane Soo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I was in a big black hole of debt and Diane Soo held out her hand and save me. She was a true professional and caring person at a time when I needed help.

A life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I am so thankful for the amount of help and support i received from Fox Symes! From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions i had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Verified Customer

Krishan couldn't have been better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Krishan helped me with my solution in not only a highly professional manner but with a friendliness and patience that I am so thankful for. He really made sure I was clear on everything and made the whole process really positive!

Kailea was exceptionally helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Going through this process isn't pleasant but foxsymes made it easy. They were helpful and efficient getting me through the process in a timely manner.

This Perfect! Can't live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Thanks to Fox symes for helping me getting out of debt,
Thanks To all the staff and Sim you are a very true to what you do
I now can get on with live
Keep up the good work
Kind regards

Safe and secure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with fox syms and would recommend them to anyone having trouble organising their finances. I found my rep from the company Diane Soo to be friendly patient and willing to go the extra distance to help out. Great experience thank you very much.

Exceptional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I'm really satisfied with the help and service I've received from "Kailea Jasman". She is lovely to deal with, returns call straight away and very prompt, understanding, quick to act, thorough and answered my concerns and questions with clarity and solutions.She went above and beyond providing excellent customer service and wasted no time addressing and ensuring my financial burdens were taken care of.
Thanks for all your positive effort Dear Kailea

Verified Customer

I swear they are the best hands down.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

This company honest to god saved my marriage and my life.thank u so much John Khoury for your time and your help i am so happy i got my debt agreement approved i couldn't been any happier.the best company ever hands down.

Verified Customer

I am filled with emotional tears

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I have struggled trying to get my debt under control by myself for the past 5 years but it just kept building up and up and up. I applied many and many times to banks for debt consolidation and rejected everytime. It caused a high load of stress and depression and I was constantly broke and living from pay to pay. I moved home after a break up and didn't want to stay there as I am 29 living back with my parents. I was recently approved for my own place and thought I really have to do something about this as I cannot afford my new place and my c urrent debt. So I turned to fox symes. Diane Soo helped me through every step of the way with every question I had and when I lost confidence in going ahead she helped me re-gain it. I am now approved for the next 5 years at a super affordable amount of paying my debt and I couldn't be happier knowing now I can live in my new place comfortably and no longer living from pay to pay!!!!! THANK you so much Diane I can't explain how appreciative and free I feel right now!!!

Dandenong north

Verified Customer

I can finally stop stressing about money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Thank you Fox Symes and Sumeet Kaur for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. Was all sorted within weeks and now i can save :) My repayments are very reasonable. Thanks so much again!

Verified Customer

Very happy with the service provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I'm glad to have chosen Fox Symes. With the help of Kailea, I will now able be to stop living week to week, and now finally be able to manage by fineance's stress free. Thankyou.

Best decision I've made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Before contacting Diane I was drowning in debit and I couldn't see a way out. Since starting with fox Symes my debt is manageable and I'm able to breathe again. They are easy to deal with and explain everything in detail in a way that makes the whole process extremely clear and understandable without any confusion

Verified Customer

Couldn't praise them more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have to say that if I hadn't spoken to Nick, my life would be in ruins still. His expert advise and knowledge helped me to understand and get my life back on track.

Verified Customer

Relief, optimism and peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

With the help from the wonderful Diane Soo we have had our application for Part IX debt agreement approved. I no longer have any credit cards and will be debt free in five years, with savings!
Thank you for your hard work in helping me climb up and out of the forever growing mountain of debt Diane.
The process was at times challenging and confronting but you were firm and non-judgemental.
Have recommended Fox Symes and especially Diane to a colleague.

No compassion or consideration

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Excellent help and assistance from Nick Smith

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Came to Fox Symes with all options exhausted and really hardly any hope to get out of my financial situation. Nick was accommodating and helpful from Day 1 and they were able to help me on the right path.

1 of 12 pages

good day all can you help me i saw a tv ad about consolidate your debt i am trying to get there name and number as i have a few bill to pay yes i am in a bit of a mess cheers peter

peter asked on Aug 16, 2017

Myself and my husband have just asked Fox Symes for help and are doing a debt agreement as we are struggling with our bills and would like to know has anyone done this and have you kept your house and cars while paying back your debts off?

sheree asked on Aug 16, 2017

Hi I just finished my debt agreement a few months ago with Fox Symmes.I have a very good credit rating with all major credit reporting agencies across Australia.I have asked for copies of my credit report and its all very good rating ( Experian, Equifax, Dun Bradstreet, creditnSavy & Credit simple). Do you think it's a good idea to apply for credit card?

Rocksalt asked on Aug 08, 2017

Answer this

It's tempting but I'd avoid getting credit for as long as you can. If you are like me you will probably end up in the same position as before crying out for help.

Hi , If you have finished your debt agreement , obviously you will be having good credit rating. Just make sure to check with Fox Symes/correct agency that your name is removed from National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII) (provided if it can be removed) . Then I guess you can apply without any issues. But, I am not sure of you commitment, try the level best refrain from credit cards, so that you don't fall into the debt trap.