Filter By:

Insurance claim made

frank health insurance is perfict for us

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

11 months and we a happy that we have joined frank health insurance due to the understanding that you have with your clients especially at the age that my wife and me are

Always receiving comments on how much rebate we get!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have been with Frank for about 3 years and cannot be happier with the service. I always have comments made when I use my fund about how little of a gap I pay. Every interaction with a Frank staff member has been pleasant and effective. Would recommend Frank to all.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Leah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do our best to help our members so, we were pleased to read your review. It’s great to hear that you are happy with your cover and the c... read more »

Insurance claim made

My secret Thoughts on customer service (which are not so secret now)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

app.3 years. Every time I've had an enquiry it has been dealt with to my satisfaction. The person has always been very pleasant and have made me feel I wasn't a nuisance as if I was special

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Annie, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! I'm really happy to hear that you have been left satisfied by our service. We aim to help each and every one of our members i... read more »

Stress free health insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Around 5 years I changed to frank because they promised no fuss health insurance and that’s what I’ve had. My claim was dealt with quickly and every time I ring frank the staff are friendly and helpful

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Carmel,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We try and keep things simple and affordable so it’s great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.
Zac - Team Frank

efficient and good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

one year and so far they have lived up to my expectations, especially with dental rebates. They were recommended to me via my dental nurse

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are happy with your level of Frank cover and benefits .
Regards,
Melissa, Team Frank

An OASIS in the desert.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

A member for nearly three years, as a 70 yr old male, I am often critical of the 'young', modern business practice, and the "health" industry in particular. My past (40 yr) experience, (all with major funds), cemented my view. And then came FRANK! Right from my first phone contact (Melanie), nothing but positivity - courtesy, manners, great product knowledge coupled with prompt efficient handling of claims. and all at a reasonable cost.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Norman,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
We try and keep things simple and affordable so I'm really glad to hear that you have been happy with our level of service, it's something we really take pride in.

Canberra

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Insurance claim made

I love the professionalism on Frank insurance employee, claims always paid quick and always with g

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We have been for 5 years and 8 months with Frank insurance and no regret. ( good decision ) we have recommended them to many of our friend and colleagues.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Poppy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service, so it is great to hear that you have had such a good experience with Frank.
Melanie - Team Frank.

I have been only honest about it .....

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I have had a great experience with Frank Insurance. All my claims went through very quickly and easily and the website is easy to navigate and use. Using the customer service web chat tool, Georgia gave me excellent assistance including detailed options for now and for the future, was empathetic, and very kind. I would recommend Frank Health insurance to friends and family as it has been a very positive experience to have insurance with them.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Marnie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We aim to keep things as simple as possible at Frank so It’s great to hear that you have been happy with your experience and the service you have been provided.
Melanie – Team Frank

Insurance claim made

Very happy with frank health insurancex

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I have been with gmhba and frank since 12/08/2005 and i am very happy with there service , payment are dealt with quickly the staff are all ways helpful.l

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Dorothy, Thanks for the review! I'm really happy to hear that our long time members continues to be happy with our level of service, it's something we really take pride in. If you ever requ... read more »

Honest and helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Only a new customer and needed to query extent of current coverage. Rep was honest, helpful and very informative!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Tara, Thanks for the review! We really benchmark ourselves on our customer service so I'm really happy to hear that we were able to help you! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to get in... read more »

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

We’ve had our insurance with Frank health for about 8years because they provide competitive rates and great service.
They make claiming very easy too.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hey Ozlem, I am so glad to hear that you are happy with your cover and that the claiming process has been hassle free. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we're thrilled that we have me... read more »

this is a great cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

1 year and it awesome was with GMHBA who are part of franks and I would recommend franks to my family and friends

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Gabrielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is so nice to hear that you would recommend us to your friends and family. If you ever require assistance please don't hes... read more »

Happy Member

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

We have been a member for over six years, in that time we have had 4 admissions to private hospital and each time we have been pleased with the process. We even received a cash bonus from Frank on two occasions!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that we were able to help you through your hospital admissions over the last few years.... read more »

Great cover. Have never been disappointed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

We've been with Frank for between 4 and 5 years. They have covered myself and my partner and now our 2 children. We are very happy with them.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Jelksie,
Thanks for the review! We try and keep things simple and affordable so it’s great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.
Zac - Team Frank

Cheapest hospital cover i have found!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Our family have held Hospital cover with Frank Health Insurance for close to 3 years now. Its perfect!!! They don't hassle you with phone calls or slam you with marketing emails. Everything is done online and claiming is so easy. I cannot speak highly enough of Frank :)

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review. Frank try and keep things affordable and simple for our members. It is great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date. Thanks again!

no worries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

few years .. . . all handled by hospital so I didn't have to worry about form filling. Thanks for efficiency of your operation

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Wesley,
Thanks for the review! It is great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.

Good Maintenance programme

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

nearly 7 years. We need it as long as we can afford it, but I think the day is fast approaching when we won't be able to. Their service is excellent!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Len, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you ever require assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Melissa, Team Frank

Insurance claim made

Happy to return to frank health insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I recently returmed to frank health insurance following going to another provider which proved to be a huge mistake.
As far as I am concernd, frank health insurance is the best fund on the market.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks so much for your review Gerri! It is lovely to read such great feedback about Frank

• 1 comment
Private message

very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

2yrs. unfortunately had 2 hospitalizations,very happy with the way our claims were handled.. very efficient.
no out of pocket costs, except for our excess.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Joybell, Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We are sorry to hear you have had to be admitted into hospital recently, but we are pleased to read of your experience with Frank, we know it... read more »

thanks so much Melissa for your encouraging words. xox

Love my 50/50 arrangements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I've been with Frank for about 4yrs. Love the flexibility of mixing and matching to meet my health insurance needs. Loving the no gap preventative dental!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Jules,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We hope you have a great day.

1 of 18 pages

I live in South Australia and have been advised about this health insurer by I-select. We have never heard of this company in Adelaide and I'm wondering how difficult it would be to use this fund with health providers in South Australia?

Scotty T asked on Apr 07, 2018

Answer this

I hadn't heard of them either however if your health providers use HICAPS then I can't see any issues

Hi, it's an online branch of one of the big health funds, www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au no reason for it not to work in SA

do you cover colonoscopy operation ie day surgery? also cancer treatment in hospital clinics? Thank you

Ann. L asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your recent question.

I can confirm most of our hospital covers offers benefits toward inpatient admission for colonoscopy’s and cancer treatment.

To review our cover options please visit https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/

Frank also offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods if you would like to discuss our cover options and premiums further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Team Frank

Hello, I am currently on overseas health cover. I pay 75$ for my health cover per month. I have disc herniated from my spine, The doctor has suggested for me a surgery, So my question is will all my bills for surgery including hospital bed charges include..?? Am in critical situation.

Jenesh asked on Feb 09, 2018

Hi,
I’m no expert on it but if possible get any proof too say it was accident, and if you have been emitted to hospital straight away, that will be proof, with police and doctors reports. It will depend on your cover but it sounds like you may have the cheaper option so accident is the way too go as that’s where they got out of paying my bills as mine was cause from a accident decades before, so no records. Hope this helps, and hope it pans out the best for you

Hi Jenesh,

Thank you for your recent question.

I am sorry to hear you need to have surgery. We are happy to look into your Frank cover but we do not currently have enough information to access your policy for privacy and we would need to obtain a medical item number for your possible upcoming surgery.

Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods so we can review your cover and discuss this further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

See all 27 questions about Frank Health Insurance