Filter By:

Cheapest hospital cover i have found!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Our family have held Hospital cover with Frank Health Insurance for close to 3 years now. Its perfect!!! They don't hassle you with phone calls or slam you with marketing emails. Everything is done online and claiming is so easy. I cannot speak highly enough of Frank :)

no worries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

few years .. . . all handled by hospital so I didn't have to worry about form filling. Thanks for efficiency of your operation

Good Maintenance programme

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

nearly 7 years. We need it as long as we can afford it, but I think the day is fast approaching when we won't be able to. Their service is excellent!

Insurance claim made

Happy to return to frank health insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I recently returmed to frank health insurance following going to another provider which proved to be a huge mistake.
As far as I am concernd, frank health insurance is the best fund on the market.

very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

2yrs. unfortunately had 2 hospitalizations,very happy with the way our claims were handled.. very efficient.
no out of pocket costs, except for our excess.

Love my 50/50 arrangements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I've been with Frank for about 4yrs. Love the flexibility of mixing and matching to meet my health insurance needs. Loving the no gap preventative dental!

Insurance claim made

Good value, great online platform and excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Compared to the big health insurance providers, Frank is great value. For lots of extras, you get a decent amount to use on annual limits. The online portal for members is really easy to use and has everything you need at the touch of your fingers. The customer service team is always helpful and knowledgeable and I've never had an issue with claiming benefits.

Insurance claim made

Members only makes it good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We changed to Frank July August 2017. One week later l was told l needed an urgent operation. Frank were wonderful about it and l was able to claim . No fuss . Thank you Frank,

very happy with Franks' service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

two or three years. We've been very happy anytime we've communicated with them. One surprise though was that my wife was taken to the emergency dept at the hospital she was admitted to, and we were told that only if we belonged to Bupa would we not have to pay $385 to be admitted through emergency.

• 1 answer
Private message

My Frank Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Three years. I was a bit surprised after first joining, seemed not many here in Queensland heard of your Company. Different story now.

Thank you, Frank!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Both my husband and I have had hospitalizations this year and Frank has never let us down. Thank you, Frank.

Insurance claim made

Clear and straightforward - easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Frank puts things in simple terms and has an easy-to-use online interface. Couldn't be simpler :) Staff are very helpful.

security

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Been with you 4 years. Few people (here!) had heard of you but we put them right!.

Friendly efficient staff, clear guidance, and prompt attention, we're happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

4 years approx with very good and quick service.No trouble or hassels paid out very promptly and good after service

Feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have been with Frank insurance for about 24 months. I have found them to be very responsive and approachable

Excellent Health Fund!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We have been with Frank Insurance for ten years had some claims always no trouble to deal with very good

Good extras

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Been with Frank for 2 1/2 years. Great extras 80%. Easy to make other claims if not done direct through provider.

Insurance claim made

To Date - all enquiries have been efficiently attended to - and more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We have been with Frank Health Insurance for about Four Years!
Claims were efficiently handled via email or phone for both of us!

Insurance claim made

Reassuring for the whole family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

7 years as members and our family has never really required major medical claims for which we have been thankful to have the peace of mind and the good fortune. Thanks Frank

• 8 comments
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Have never given us a reason to look around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Frank Insurance has been our only health insurance provider since we arrived in Australia.
We have found them very professional to deal with and claims we have submitted have been paid promptly.
There was one time when we first submitted a claim not realising that health insurance was a calendar year and not a financial year and what we thought we could claim was effectively voided because of the lapsed period.
The phone professional tried their hardest to see if there was any way to help us.
We see Frank Insurance as a long term policy

1 of 17 pages

I live in South Australia and have been advised about this health insurer by I-select. We have never heard of this company in Adelaide and I'm wondering how difficult it would be to use this fund with health providers in South Australia?

Scotty T asked on Apr 07, 2018

Answer this

I hadn't heard of them either however if your health providers use HICAPS then I can't see any issues

Hi, it's an online branch of one of the big health funds, www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au no reason for it not to work in SA

do you cover colonoscopy operation ie day surgery? also cancer treatment in hospital clinics? Thank you

Ann. L asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your recent question.

I can confirm most of our hospital covers offers benefits toward inpatient admission for colonoscopy’s and cancer treatment.

To review our cover options please visit https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/

Frank also offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods if you would like to discuss our cover options and premiums further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Team Frank

Hello, I am currently on overseas health cover. I pay 75$ for my health cover per month. I have disc herniated from my spine, The doctor has suggested for me a surgery, So my question is will all my bills for surgery including hospital bed charges include..?? Am in critical situation.

Jenesh asked on Feb 09, 2018

Hi,
I’m no expert on it but if possible get any proof too say it was accident, and if you have been emitted to hospital straight away, that will be proof, with police and doctors reports. It will depend on your cover but it sounds like you may have the cheaper option so accident is the way too go as that’s where they got out of paying my bills as mine was cause from a accident decades before, so no records. Hope this helps, and hope it pans out the best for you

Hi Jenesh,

Thank you for your recent question.

I am sorry to hear you need to have surgery. We are happy to look into your Frank cover but we do not currently have enough information to access your policy for privacy and we would need to obtain a medical item number for your possible upcoming surgery.

Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods so we can review your cover and discuss this further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Team Frank