Filter By:

Sydney

No frills policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I transferred to Frank from NIB who I found too expensive for the basics I was receiving. Frank made it extremely simple to both transfer and make claims. Their website is seems a tad outdated and 'laggy', but otherwise everything is great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hey Ommo, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm so happy to hear that you found the transfer and claiming process easy when you transferred to Frank. We agree, the website was sl... read more »

Online service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

It was fast and convenient just to chat. All my questions were answered without being placed on hold. So far, I haven't had any problems with claims and have had better returns than BUPA!
Thanks!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks Adri! We're happy to hear you've seen better returns after your switch to Frank!
Christina, Team Frank

VERY HELPFUL WEBCHAT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Having just switched to Frank Health Insurance, I had a number of queries which I raised with Frank Customer Service via webchat. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and dealt with all of my queries quickly and efficiently and she was very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks for taking the time to write a review TD49. Great to hear that you were able to get the quick answers you needed through our web chat!
Regards,
Christina

Private message

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue.
The executive has responded quickly and updated the required details on my policy.
Good service by Frank.Web chat is very helpful and easy to communicate and get the things done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Gopala,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We are pleased to hear you enjoy our web chat option. Thanks again for dropping by.

• 2 helpful votes

good health fund

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

- Top extras is good value for money with 80% back on all included items
- Easy to set up & customer service are easy over the phone and on the online chat - yes you can actually get things done using the online chat, talking to real people
- Don't plan on leaving them anytime soon!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Fra, thanks for taking time out to review Frank! We love web chat too - it definitely helps our members save time when they need to get in touch with us

Insurance claim made

Should have switched to them earlier.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Excellent value for money. Easy to set up.
Wouldn't recommend the phone option, but chat gets answered very quickly, and they know what they are talking about. Was over 12 years with another provider, and not happy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Insurance claim made

Much longer than advised wait for the chat,but very good service from agent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

The advised wait time for chat at about 4pm was 4 minutes, but it stretched to 10 minutes, however, the agent went out of her way to help me. Thank you very much, Ms G Bartlett !

Webchat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Maddison Costa was helpful, friendly and courteous. Due to security restrictions she could not answer my question but she was extremely helpful .

Insurance claim made

Efficient and effective customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Both phone and online customer service team have been great. As a new member, thsy have been very helpful, friendly and efficient.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

All queries were answered and changes processed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I would like to thank Emma and Samantha Frith for all their help. They were great in answering and processing my queries and instructions.

• 1 comment

Customer Service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I am a new member to FRANK and have some issues from my previous insurer. Frank's customer service is so helpful. They have answered all my queries, and put my mind at ease. Thanks Frank !

Comments

Frank your staff are the best! Still problems with previous health fund but Frank's staff on hand to help on Webchat really took a load off. THANKS Frank.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

New customer, so far so good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2016

I only made the switch about a month ago and the whole sign up process was very easy. I haven't had to make a claim yet so can't comment on that side of things. Let's hope the claiming process is as simple as it should be. I'm a big fan of webchat and have found all consultants to be very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good so far, payment process a bit annoying

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

It's affordable and the customer service is very good. For the payment had problems. I would prefer to process it through the website as TPG does as well.

Efficient & friendly team support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2015

So pleased I switched from my previous provider last year. Products are transparent supported by great support team - whether phone or chat. Thanks!

Simple. Cheap. Does what it says on the tin

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2015

Not complicated. Cool name. Good online service team. Could do with online access for OSVC (457) holders. Funky looking member card.

great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

happy with Franks service and options. Prompt, friendly service from the team members. Would recommend Frank to others in the future.

Great customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2015

Great customer service using online chat, with Bianca. Good coverage for 'lots extras', although the monthly premium increases substantially each year.

Best insurance I've found

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2015

Straightforward and easy to use, covers everything I want it to cover. The only thing I wish it had was no out-of-pocket for glasses but other that that it suits our needs perfectly.

Private message

Frank has redeemed him/herself!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2014

I joined Frank in October 2014 after transferring from AHM. I went through "Help me Choose" who were great and really praised Frank. Frank's premium was $80 a month less that AHM for the same cover which was fantastic. However, I was told transferring would be "Simple" and nothing for me to do (just fill out a couple of forms on line and we'll do the rest). Yeah, not quite. After 3 weeks I had heard nothing from Frank so I sent an email requesting an update (my progress on line had not advanced) which was when I was told they hadn't received the transfer certificate from AHM. Unfortunately I had paid a double premium to both AHM & Frank so I was keen to get a refund from AHM. I just wonder if I hadn't followed this up myself whether or not anyone from Frank would have? it also would have meant that AHM would have charged me again the following month!! I hate this lack of service and it has really put a sour taste in my mouth. I now dread making a claim wondering what pitfalls are coming up. It was suggested to me that I contact AHM and request the clearance certificate myself - I would have done this straight away had I known how long it would take and that no follow up would be made by Frank. Lack of communication has caused me to not trust Frank. I hope I don't come up against any further problems.

November 10th 2014 Update:
Whilst bad service is really frustrating, it's only fair when good service has been provided since that we also share this. Once I brought my problem to Frank's attention, they quickly and apologetically fixed everything in record time. So, thanks Frank - here's to a happy future!

1 of 2 pages

I live in South Australia and have been advised about this health insurer by I-select. We have never heard of this company in Adelaide and I'm wondering how difficult it would be to use this fund with health providers in South Australia?

Scotty T asked on Apr 07, 2018

Answer this

I hadn't heard of them either however if your health providers use HICAPS then I can't see any issues

Hi, it's an online branch of one of the big health funds, www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au no reason for it not to work in SA

do you cover colonoscopy operation ie day surgery? also cancer treatment in hospital clinics? Thank you

Ann. L asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your recent question.

I can confirm most of our hospital covers offers benefits toward inpatient admission for colonoscopy’s and cancer treatment.

To review our cover options please visit https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/

Frank also offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods if you would like to discuss our cover options and premiums further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Team Frank

Hello, I am currently on overseas health cover. I pay 75$ for my health cover per month. I have disc herniated from my spine, The doctor has suggested for me a surgery, So my question is will all my bills for surgery including hospital bed charges include..?? Am in critical situation.

Jenesh asked on Feb 09, 2018

Hi,
I’m no expert on it but if possible get any proof too say it was accident, and if you have been emitted to hospital straight away, that will be proof, with police and doctors reports. It will depend on your cover but it sounds like you may have the cheaper option so accident is the way too go as that’s where they got out of paying my bills as mine was cause from a accident decades before, so no records. Hope this helps, and hope it pans out the best for you

Hi Jenesh,

Thank you for your recent question.

I am sorry to hear you need to have surgery. We are happy to look into your Frank cover but we do not currently have enough information to access your policy for privacy and we would need to obtain a medical item number for your possible upcoming surgery.

Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods so we can review your cover and discuss this further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

See all 27 questions about Frank Health Insurance