Filter By:

I connected to the webchat to get some questions answered. Courtney was very helpful and prompt and

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

This was really easy to do and the response was quick. It was real time. If the health insurance is as good as the call centre, we'll be very happy..

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Harvo, thanks for the review! Web chat is the go to channel if you have a few questions you're looking to have answered quickly.
Christina, Team Frank

Online service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

It was fast and convenient just to chat. All my questions were answered without being placed on hold. So far, I haven't had any problems with claims and have had better returns than BUPA!
Thanks!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks Adri! We're happy to hear you've seen better returns after your switch to Frank!
Christina, Team Frank

VERY HELPFUL WEBCHAT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Having just switched to Frank Health Insurance, I had a number of queries which I raised with Frank Customer Service via webchat. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and dealt with all of my queries quickly and efficiently and she was very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks for taking the time to write a review TD49. Great to hear that you were able to get the quick answers you needed through our web chat!

Private message

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue.
The executive has responded quickly and updated the required details on my policy.
Good service by Frank.Web chat is very helpful and easy to communicate and get the things done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Gopala,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We are pleased to hear you enjoy our web chat option. Thanks again for dropping by.
Team Frank

• 2 helpful votes

good health fund

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

- Top extras is good value for money with 80% back on all included items
- Easy to set up & customer service are easy over the phone and on the online chat - yes you can actually get things done using the online chat, talking to real people
- Don't plan on leaving them anytime soon!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Fra, thanks for taking time out to review Frank! We love web chat too - it definitely helps our members save time when they need to get in touch with us

Insurance claim made

Should have switched to them earlier.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Excellent value for money. Easy to set up.
Wouldn't recommend the phone option, but chat gets answered very quickly, and they know what they are talking about. Was over 12 years with another provider, and not happy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Insurance claim made

Much longer than advised wait for the chat,but very good service from agent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

The advised wait time for chat at about 4pm was 4 minutes, but it stretched to 10 minutes, however, the agent went out of her way to help me. Thank you very much, Ms G Bartlett !

Webchat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Maddison Costa was helpful, friendly and courteous. Due to security restrictions she could not answer my question but she was extremely helpful .

Insurance claim made

Efficient and effective customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Both phone and online customer service team have been great. As a new member, thsy have been very helpful, friendly and efficient.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

All queries were answered and changes processed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I would like to thank Emma and Samantha Frith for all their help. They were great in answering and processing my queries and instructions.

• 1 comment

Customer Service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I am a new member to FRANK and have some issues from my previous insurer. Frank's customer service is so helpful. They have answered all my queries, and put my mind at ease. Thanks Frank !

Comments

Frank your staff are the best! Still problems with previous health fund but Frank's staff on hand to help on Webchat really took a load off. THANKS Frank.

1 of 2 pages

I just enter emergency services in Bunbury hospital due to trip and fall onto broken glass. What are the cover do I get please? I on a OVHC cover.

Clyde asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Clyde,
Frank OVHC cover will only provide benefits if the patient is admitted to hospital as an in patient for procedures included in the cover and subject to the member serving their waiting periods (it does not cover any charges associated with emergency attendance). Before we can confirm cover or benefits, we will require specific information from you. If you can submit an online enquiry here https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact-form, we can check your cover and get back to you with further information.
Christina

I am on a 457 in Australia (since January 2017) and am covered by Medicare. The OVHC looks fine, but do I need that specifically? Or can I buy a "normal" insurance and extras such as optical and dental? Thanks! Saskia

Saskia asked on Jun 22, 2017

Hi Saskia,
If you're on a 457 Visa, Medicare will only cover you in the Public Hospital system. A “normal” or domestic insurance would not cover you if you go in to hospital.
You would need to take out a specific OVHC Cover to be covered as a Private Patient for any in-patient medical treatment. Check out Frank's cover here https://www.frankaustralia.com.au/
When it comes to extras, you can buy any separate extras cover - Frank has two different types; Some Extras and Lots Extras where you can choose either 50% or 80% back on treatments (up to annual limits).
If you take out Frank OVHC and Frank Extras you will have two separate covers with Frank - OVHC for hospital admissions and Extras cover for things like dental and optical.
If you have any further questions, send them through to Team Frank here https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact-form
Christina

I've a specific colorectal health concern. I would like to know if your Better Hospital (no Co-Payment) product covers Medicare item numbers from 32000 to 32221? Thanks.

Peter P asked on May 28, 2017

Hi Peter,
Thanks for getting in touch with Frank.
I can confirm that 'Better Hospital (no-Co-payment)' does not exclude the items you've referenced.
As always, standard waiting periods ( https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/help/products/waiting-periods ) and pre-existing condition rules ( https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/help/products/pre-existing-conditions ) would apply.
If you want to find out more about the cover or waiting periods, jump on a web chat with one of our team https://webchat.memberarea.com.au/Frank/WebChat.html and they'll be able to give you all the details.
Christina - Team Frank