Filter By:

Great insurer, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

Competitive pricing
Really good coverage, easy to understand policies
Easy to use online portal for claims etc
No 'member's choice' provider scheme - just coverage for all providers
Good to deal with over the phone or live chat

....Excellent customer service....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

.....I had a number of questions to ask Frank Health this afternoon, & their customer service was absolutely excellent.....the lady that assisted me took time to fully explain everything to me, & answered all my queries to my complete satisfaction.....

Very user friendly website - online chat - delightful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2016

I emailed them (at night) with a question shortly after I joined and I received a personalied email response by lunch time the following day. Very friendly and easy to use - great value

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Everything was easy, the rates are great, claiming is a piece of cake, and the support is top class. I need another 11 words so: perfect, perfect, perfect,perfect, perfect, perfect!

I'm a fan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Easy to use. Never had an issue or difficulty with a claim. Website and explination of policies is great and easy and i like their sense of humor. Customer support is good. I generally use Web Chats which works for me..normally they're pretty fast in getting back to you. Today they were a bit slow, but i still recommend these guys.

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Any excuse not to pay claims

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

Deceptive - not transparent , they do heaps of audits on claims - either they refuse to pay out or pay then demand their money back - because of the fine and hidden clauses not made known to consumers - even their staff are clueless in these matters . Poor communication - they have cancelled accounts without informing consumers first or responding to outstanding matters - go else where, phone delays are long - averaging 40 minutes or more - go with any one else

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

The insurance premium is very reasonable and the Customer Service is unmatched. Always had good response from their customer service and very very quick in resolving queries.

Love the chat option they have

Simple policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Good value, easy to deal with customer support, simple system. Thanks for making life a little easier. I was able to suspend my policy whilst overseas and the whole administration of this was easy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Frank is Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

The hard part and true test is providing a holistic and consistent customer service experience over the long term.

I must say that since joining Frank it has been fantastic and a breath of fresh air.

- Your site is never down
- I never wait more than 30 seconds for a chat session
- Your staff are knowledge and make things easy
- They honestly always sound happy
- 100% of requests have been actioned promptly
- Every contact point is streamlined and simple

In short, I am spreading the word about Frank to my family and friends and basically anyone who will listen.

Best
Shane

• 1 answer

So helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Finally an insurance company that wants to help you! Very reasonably priced, great customer service. Always so helpful when making a claim. Online chat is brilliant rather than waiting in long queues on the phone.

Insurance claim made

Very reasonable yet plenty of coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Definitely easily comparable to any other major insurer out there, in terms of quality of service, range of covers, easy claims, etc, only cheaper. I am definitely happy and intend to stay with them for a while

Very helpful chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Yes good value No issues in set up & Customer service brilliant Emma was extremley helpful and all my questions have been answered leaving me totally satisfied as to the outcome

Always Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

So easy to understand. I always use the webchat and when giving them the item numbers, they knew exactly what I was after and gave it to me straight. There was no technical talk to confuse me.

Verified Customer

Exceptional service and cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Don't bother comparing health funds: just go to Frank. 10/10 for policy choice and easy peasy breezy joining and claiming. 11/10 for customer support. Shout out to Sascha who is the best of an incredibly helpful, friendly bunch of support staff. Join Frank and you'll be be the next person writing a glowing review!

Verified Customer

Unbelievable service and simple sign up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

I spoke to Emma in Geelong tonight about changing cover over from Medibank, she was amazing. The best service i've ever received from an insurance provider. She talked me through all the details and made sure I was certain with the cover choice. The icing on the already great cake, was her outstanding empathy allowing me to complete the sign up process online at a time that was more convenient for me. Thank You!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

used Frank's webchat today and Emma Morris was extremely helpful and patient when dealing with me! she displayed som great customer service and i would definitely reccomend using webchat for queries.

• 1 helpful vote

Insurance claim made

Living in WA the two main providers here are terrible....FRANK is awesome 10 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

Get 80% back and can choose any provider I want, which is great as I live regional. Policy set up easy, online member area, can contact by phone, e-mail or web chat. Web chat is immediate contact

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hurrah! That's such awesomeness, Rachaelness! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us feedback. We really appreciate it. Thanks for being a part of the Frank family.
Jess @ FrankHQ

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2016

Emma Finnegan was such a pleasure to deal with!. i used the online chat to enquire about my cover and she was just so helpful. So i want to say thank you to her!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Oh that's so lovely! Emma will be thrilled with that feedback. Thanks for taking the time to say thank you! :)
Jess @ Frank HQ

Terrific Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2016

Used Webchat. Samantha Frith came back with a response to my query about claiming my in-hospital pharmacuetical costs very quickly. Terrific & friendly service. Wish our telco was half as efficient!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Oh wow! What great feedback. Thanks, Jane! I'll make sure to pass this on to Sam. She'll be so happy. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.
Jess @ Frank HQ

4 of 14 pages

do you cover colonoscopy operation ie day surgery? also cancer treatment in hospital clinics? Thank you

Ann. L asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your recent question.

I can confirm most of our hospital covers offers benefits toward inpatient admission for colonoscopy’s and cancer treatment.

To review our cover options please visit https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/

Frank also offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods if you would like to discuss our cover options and premiums further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Team Frank

Hello, I am currently on overseas health cover. I pay 75$ for my health cover per month. I have disc herniated from my spine, The doctor has suggested for me a surgery, So my question is will all my bills for surgery including hospital bed charges include..?? Am in critical situation.

Jenesh asked on Feb 09, 2018

Hi,
I’m no expert on it but if possible get any proof too say it was accident, and if you have been emitted to hospital straight away, that will be proof, with police and doctors reports. It will depend on your cover but it sounds like you may have the cheaper option so accident is the way too go as that’s where they got out of paying my bills as mine was cause from a accident decades before, so no records. Hope this helps, and hope it pans out the best for you

Hi Jenesh,

Thank you for your recent question.

I am sorry to hear you need to have surgery. We are happy to look into your Frank cover but we do not currently have enough information to access your policy for privacy and we would need to obtain a medical item number for your possible upcoming surgery.

Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods so we can review your cover and discuss this further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Team Frank

Do you have any branches in Brisbane? Is it possible to talk with any representatives in person ? I am if online methods( email& phone call) are the only way to contact you? Thanks

Jingjing asked on Jan 31, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jingjing, thank you for your question. Frank is an online Health Insurance fund. There are no physical offices for you to visit to speak with someone in person.
Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions. Frank are open 8am-6pm EST. If you click on this link it will take you through to the Frank contact page. If you are a member please include your membership details, if you are not a member of Frank please contact on one of the methods and we can discuss if it is the right fund for you. https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

See all 26 questions about Frank Health Insurance