Filter By:

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Everything was easy, the rates are great, claiming is a piece of cake, and the support is top class. I need another 11 words so: perfect, perfect, perfect,perfect, perfect, perfect!

I'm a fan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Easy to use. Never had an issue or difficulty with a claim. Website and explination of policies is great and easy and i like their sense of humor. Customer support is good. I generally use Web Chats which works for me..normally they're pretty fast in getting back to you. Today they were a bit slow, but i still recommend these guys.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Insurance claim made

Any excuse not to pay claims

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

Deceptive - not transparent , they do heaps of audits on claims - either they refuse to pay out or pay then demand their money back - because of the fine and hidden clauses not made known to consumers - even their staff are clueless in these matters . Poor communication - they have cancelled accounts without informing consumers first or responding to outstanding matters - go else where, phone delays are long - averaging 40 minutes or more - go with any one else

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

The insurance premium is very reasonable and the Customer Service is unmatched. Always had good response from their customer service and very very quick in resolving queries.

Love the chat option they have

Simple policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Good value, easy to deal with customer support, simple system. Thanks for making life a little easier. I was able to suspend my policy whilst overseas and the whole administration of this was easy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Frank is Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

The hard part and true test is providing a holistic and consistent customer service experience over the long term.

I must say that since joining Frank it has been fantastic and a breath of fresh air.

- Your site is never down
- I never wait more than 30 seconds for a chat session
- Your staff are knowledge and make things easy
- They honestly always sound happy
- 100% of requests have been actioned promptly
- Every contact point is streamlined and simple

In short, I am spreading the word about Frank to my family and friends and basically anyone who will listen.

Best
Shane

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

So helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Finally an insurance company that wants to help you! Very reasonably priced, great customer service. Always so helpful when making a claim. Online chat is brilliant rather than waiting in long queues on the phone.

Insurance claim made

Very reasonable yet plenty of coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Definitely easily comparable to any other major insurer out there, in terms of quality of service, range of covers, easy claims, etc, only cheaper. I am definitely happy and intend to stay with them for a while

Very helpful chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Yes good value No issues in set up & Customer service brilliant Emma was extremley helpful and all my questions have been answered leaving me totally satisfied as to the outcome

Always Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

So easy to understand. I always use the webchat and when giving them the item numbers, they knew exactly what I was after and gave it to me straight. There was no technical talk to confuse me.

Verified Purchase

Exceptional service and cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Don't bother comparing health funds: just go to Frank. 10/10 for policy choice and easy peasy breezy joining and claiming. 11/10 for customer support. Shout out to Sascha who is the best of an incredibly helpful, friendly bunch of support staff. Join Frank and you'll be be the next person writing a glowing review!

5 of 22 pages

I just enter emergency services in Bunbury hospital due to trip and fall onto broken glass. What are the cover do I get please? I on a OVHC cover.

Clyde asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Clyde,
Frank OVHC cover will only provide benefits if the patient is admitted to hospital as an in patient for procedures included in the cover and subject to the member serving their waiting periods (it does not cover any charges associated with emergency attendance). Before we can confirm cover or benefits, we will require specific information from you. If you can submit an online enquiry here https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact-form, we can check your cover and get back to you with further information.
Christina

I am on a 457 in Australia (since January 2017) and am covered by Medicare. The OVHC looks fine, but do I need that specifically? Or can I buy a "normal" insurance and extras such as optical and dental? Thanks! Saskia

Saskia asked on Jun 22, 2017

Hi Saskia,
If you're on a 457 Visa, Medicare will only cover you in the Public Hospital system. A “normal” or domestic insurance would not cover you if you go in to hospital.
You would need to take out a specific OVHC Cover to be covered as a Private Patient for any in-patient medical treatment. Check out Frank's cover here https://www.frankaustralia.com.au/
When it comes to extras, you can buy any separate extras cover - Frank has two different types; Some Extras and Lots Extras where you can choose either 50% or 80% back on treatments (up to annual limits).
If you take out Frank OVHC and Frank Extras you will have two separate covers with Frank - OVHC for hospital admissions and Extras cover for things like dental and optical.
If you have any further questions, send them through to Team Frank here https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact-form
Christina

I've a specific colorectal health concern. I would like to know if your Better Hospital (no Co-Payment) product covers Medicare item numbers from 32000 to 32221? Thanks.

Peter P asked on May 28, 2017

Hi Peter,
Thanks for getting in touch with Frank.
I can confirm that 'Better Hospital (no-Co-payment)' does not exclude the items you've referenced.
As always, standard waiting periods ( https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/help/products/waiting-periods ) and pre-existing condition rules ( https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/help/products/pre-existing-conditions ) would apply.
If you want to find out more about the cover or waiting periods, jump on a web chat with one of our team https://webchat.memberarea.com.au/Frank/WebChat.html and they'll be able to give you all the details.
Christina - Team Frank