Filter By:
Private message

time is important message!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2016

Called at 2pm....still waiting with your "we know you dont like to wait" for 20minutes and still no answer 9/8/16 Very poor service if you cant leave a message to call back!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Anna. I'm so sorry- 20 mins is way too long to be on hold. We're struggling at the moment with some staff being unwell and lots of members needing our help. We're trying very hard to rectify thi... read more »

Fast customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I Called up to ask some information i was unsure about , was very pleasantly surprised that my phone call was answer in under 1 min , i have never had that level of service from bupa it was always a 10-20 minute wait to ask anything , and the young lady i spoke to (forgot her name i am really bad at that ) had all the information i needed straight away , i was expected a 20-40 minute ordeal was done in under 5 min. Fully satisfied

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Chris. That's brilliant. We like to be able to arm our staff with all the info they need so that they can answer all questions on the spot- no transferring, no holding for ages. So glad you expe... read more »

Customer Service is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

Samantha Firth was very helpful and sorted my issue immediately. I am a new customer, signed up quickly and was back on my way again.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Two in a row for our awesome staff member Sam! She'll be so happy. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback, Richard. That's fab!
Jess @ Frank HQ

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

Frank's customer service is brilliant. Always quick, efficient and accurate. Thanks for your help today Samantha Firth, you made things so easy for me!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Belinda. Thanks so much for taking the time to give good feedback. I'll make sure Sam receives it too- she'll be thrilled!
Jess @ Frank HQ

Franks TOTALLY ROCK !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

As a relatively new member to Franks Health, I had a question I needed answered regarding which provider I could use for Optometrists..I used the online chat and my experience was AWESOME !! I spoke with Celeste who answered my question straight away and the interaction was easy, friendly and helpful.... like chatting to a mate :-) Thanks Franks ! Seriously the best decision to be with these guys....do yourself a favour, change to Franks, you won't be disappointed ! Oh and btw, I can use ANY provider !

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Claire. Thanks so much for the great feedback! I'll make sure to let Celeste know- she'll be so happy to hear that you were happy. It's so good to have awesome members like you! :)
Jess @ FrankHQ

Excellent online chat service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I am writing not to comment on our policy, but instead to give praise to the online chat service that Frank offer.
I was answered within seconds of initiating a chat session and the customer service agent efficiently helped me unlock my account within minutes.
Very friendly and very useful.
Thanks!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi there! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We love online chat too! It helps us provide service to customers quickly and simply. Thanks again! Jess @ FrankHQ

Good Civer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

Customer support was great! Online system was easy to use and the refunds were fast. Policy its self was good as you knew you would always get 50% back until you hit the limit, which was easy to track online

Insurance claim made

Much longer than advised wait for the chat,but very good service from agent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

The advised wait time for chat at about 4pm was 4 minutes, but it stretched to 10 minutes, however, the agent went out of her way to help me. Thank you very much, Ms G Bartlett !

Verified Customer

A bit of a wait to get to an agent but easy-peasy once you are on chat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

Samantha was great. Easy to work with and efficient answering my questions and sending me what I needed. Thank you!

• 7 helpful votes

Worst Health Fund in the known Universe

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

The policy represents good value at a glance but saving $20 a month isn't worth being $10k out of pocket if you ever receive treatment from these guys.

Fact: Frank pay 120% of the MBS fee which in this day and age is grossly insufficient with what doctors charge.and almost guarantees to leave you out of pocket.

Fact: Frank pay well under the state average of Hospital Costs in EVERY state in Australia, No biggie hospital costs aren't the sort of thing people expect to be covered for with their health cover anyway.

Fact: Well under the Gap cover rating score in EVERY state in Australia, not to worry im sure those 185 employees I mean customers who left the good reviews didn't find that to be the case right. Hey NIB suddenly aren't looking so reprehensible with their pathetic Gap cover offerings.

Fact: Unless your some elderly Ms with 17 cats or some poindexter who chose clarinet over footy at high school you're probably not going to go on a review site and leave a review of the wonderful time they had with their insurance. They all seem to be 1 review people as well mmm interesting surely they couldnt be employees of the company could they, and that a very positve result on product review which doesnt really match up with real they have the 4th worst retention levels of all the 33 funds.

Do yourself a favor people smarten up and give these clowns a wide birth, they are an embarrassment and a joke and contrary to their ads make no mistake about it you will hate them.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Frank is the best value for money health care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

I've found Frank to be the best value for money health cover. All my customer service interactions have been quick and painless, and changing my policy over from my last provider was quick with no hassles.

Insurance claim made

Great insurance and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2016

Frank offers good value for money insurance, and their web chat customer service is excellent. They were able to resolve my query super fast online with no need for waiting time on the phone

Melbourne

Web Chat Agent Excellent Service No regrets joining FRANK Health

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2016

Fantastic service, clear and concise responses, no wait time unlike other providers, Medibank, BUPA, etc. Frank is honest, modern, cutting edge health insurance. Spoke with Danielle over webchat, fantastic customer service!

Perth

• 4 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Anything not to pay a claim

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2016

We had to submit an ambulance claim, the doctor called an ambulance in a emergency situation from his surgery to the hospital where our daughter had her appendix removed. The invoice did not stipulate "emergency transport" so the claim was rejected. After speaking to Frank I was told if the doctor would write a letter stating it was an emergency they would process the claim. We resubmitted the claim and heard nothing, I called to follow up on the claim when I was told "oh yeah we have that" I will have to refer to management... still heard nothing so chased up again to be told a doctor was not in a position to say it was emergency transport so the claim would be rejected. I suppose this is what you get when try and get a budget cover - they obviously do not like to pay out and make it very difficult for customers to put in a successful claim.

12 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very helpful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2016

Great customer service from Frank WebChat!!
I had a few questions about my current policy and ambulance service covers. Team WebChat solved my problem within a few lines of chat. And it was even at 12am midnight!!! 6 stars from me!!!

Melbourne/Victoria

Verified Customer

all the customer support agents are very polite and courteous and very eager to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

I really liked customer support from team frank. I called team frank numerous number of time from oversea phone and all the time i have been assissted very professionally. Mrs Sarena Berryman was wonderful and did my policy update excellently. Thanks to all the customer support agents from team Frank

• 3 questions
Private message

The best of the best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

The Customer Support is almost perfect. They always answer all my inquiries and got the answer that I'm looking for.

Insurance claim made

Super efficient and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

I love the option that Frank give to get 80% extras back with a higher premium. If you utilise extra services this is extremely good value.
They're customer service has always been excellent for me and I have found the online chat super efficient and effective compared to those annoying phone calls you used to have to make.
They also pay my claims no annoying extra questions asked like most insurance companies. Easy online claiming and fast payments.
Love this company!

• 9 helpful votes

Absolutely horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2016

Still cant cancel because no one answers the fukn phone. Dont pay claims. Waited 2hrs 3 times no answer. Keep charging tho

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Frank Health Insurer is misleading overseas customers holding working visa cover

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2016

Recently when I got into hospital with a minor injury I was confident that Accidental Injuries are coved by Frank, however I was given a $750 bill for 20 minutes appointment with hospital staff and, as turned, Accidental Injuries were not covered. So, this provider is very clever, as you will find on their working visa cover overview on the left-hand side, where they put the heading "What's covered" also what is not covered but it looks from first sight they cover everything and I was caught by that. This is misleading and also unethical and my first point is that the health insurer has to highlight the word "except" on the left-hand side for its customers to pay more attention to it, because the insurer put ticks for those services which are not covered in the same column under the heading "What's covered". In my point of view the provider had to put crosses not ticks or put all not-covered services on the right-hand side under the heading “What’s not covered”. Another point is that the working visa cover is mostly for internationals, for them English is a second language, so all the Information should be presented simply, clearly and without any tricks. I agree with another person that even if this insurance is cheap your cover is expensive because it covers almost nothing - 7 services are covered and 21 are not. I advise all new customers to read carefully and ask for a professional help before joining Frank in order to avoid creasy bills.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 of 14 pages

do you cover colonoscopy operation ie day surgery? also cancer treatment in hospital clinics? Thank you

Ann. L asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your recent question.

I can confirm most of our hospital covers offers benefits toward inpatient admission for colonoscopy’s and cancer treatment.

To review our cover options please visit https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/

Frank also offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods if you would like to discuss our cover options and premiums further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Team Frank

Hello, I am currently on overseas health cover. I pay 75$ for my health cover per month. I have disc herniated from my spine, The doctor has suggested for me a surgery, So my question is will all my bills for surgery including hospital bed charges include..?? Am in critical situation.

Jenesh asked on Feb 09, 2018

Hi,
I’m no expert on it but if possible get any proof too say it was accident, and if you have been emitted to hospital straight away, that will be proof, with police and doctors reports. It will depend on your cover but it sounds like you may have the cheaper option so accident is the way too go as that’s where they got out of paying my bills as mine was cause from a accident decades before, so no records. Hope this helps, and hope it pans out the best for you

Hi Jenesh,

Thank you for your recent question.

I am sorry to hear you need to have surgery. We are happy to look into your Frank cover but we do not currently have enough information to access your policy for privacy and we would need to obtain a medical item number for your possible upcoming surgery.

Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions and we are open 8am-6pm AEST. It would be best to contact us by one of the above methods so we can review your cover and discuss this further with you. Our contact information can be located: https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Team Frank

Do you have any branches in Brisbane? Is it possible to talk with any representatives in person ? I am if online methods( email& phone call) are the only way to contact you? Thanks

Jingjing asked on Jan 31, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jingjing, thank you for your question. Frank is an online Health Insurance fund. There are no physical offices for you to visit to speak with someone in person.
Frank offers support via Phone, Web Chat and email interactions. Frank are open 8am-6pm EST. If you click on this link it will take you through to the Frank contact page. If you are a member please include your membership details, if you are not a member of Frank please contact on one of the methods and we can discuss if it is the right fund for you. https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/contact

See all 26 questions about Frank Health Insurance