Freedom Kitchens is offering one reviewer each month (starting from January 26th 2018) the chance to win a $200 Freedom Gift Card to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible Experience With Freedom Kitchens

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

A debacle. It was mistake after mistake. Overhead cabinetry was wrongly positioned, they had to return to fix it. (ref # is FDVNW18048) Due to being backlogged, they handballed us to another stone company who did not receive the correct paperwork. The stone company and I were left trying to figure out what went wrong as Freedom wouldn’t return calls. We were quoted one price for stone only to have this increase by $3400 due to misinformation provided by Freedom. Numerous complaints made, its like pulling teeth to get someone to call you back, the online portal communication is painful - buyer beware, don’t do it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with your installation. Unfortunately with renovations, there are bound to be hicc... read more »

Update

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Following up on my last post regarding my yellowing kitchen. They offered to replace all exterior cabinets etc free of charge. Apparently their supplier had issues with us stability at the time our kitchen was made. About 5% of kitchens were affected. Still waiting for confirmation from the company. I have no reason to doubt they will follow through. Please keep posted for updates.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Margaret,
As we are working towards solution with you, we would appreciate it if you would make contact with us directly.
Regards

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolute nightmare

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

What a nightmare. Everything went wrong. They were so quick to get our money. Shelves didn't fit cupboards didn't shut no handles waited weeks and weeks no one got back to me. Staff rude and at the end a $50 voucher. Never would I recommend Still not heard boo from anyone. Left so many messages emails. Don't use them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Mel,
Could I ask that you please send us a private message with your surname, job number so we can arrange a call to assist in resolving any concerns that you may have.
Freedom Kitchens

My surname is Mcgaw. You could ask Racheal the designer about it.

I have been trying for months and months for help. Not one person has called. I leave an honest review and now you want to contact me. Still haven't heard boo from anyone

Pleasant process, good product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Everything happened as I was told from the design process through to delivery. There were several phone calls to check if I was happy with the progress. The online portal was convenient as I work full time, it was easier than trying to ring someone for any questions I had. All in all a good result. My only but...since we did our own install... it would have been "polite" at the very least to include some sort of assembly instructions or product description as a basic guide.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Pippi, We appreciate your review. We are so glad to hear that everything ran smoothly and the way it was expected to and that any concerns or issues were rectified quickly. We will take your f... read more »

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Communication great with Freedom Kitchens and the trades were very professional, arrived when they said they would; quality of cabinets from Freedom good however I felt a little rushed when designing which resulted in errors in the design which our site checker/installer pick up on and last minute compromises required but eventually all worked out in the end.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi MKS, We appreciate the time taken to provide us with your review. We are sorry to hear that some errors were made at the initial design, but glad that they could be rectified and that it all w... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

Designer came to home, printed off a 3D drawing of the design on the day plus costing including trades that they organised. Their website triggered the progress and next steps. Trades people and project person handled it to its completion. Great results no stress.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Mike, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We're delighted to hear that you are very happy with your new kitchen! As a company, your 5 star review also ... read more »

Verified Customer

Professional service & a hassle free kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

After recently moving to our new place we quickly established the old kitchen needed to go!
We were in Freedom looking for furniture when we met the kitchen design team and before we knew it we had an in home appointment that week! The designer, Susan was terrific and came up with a great design and we signed up for our new kitchen. Communication was important to us as we were overseas for a month but with the on-line site we were able to liaise and keep the installation on track.
Our installer, John did a fantastic job although his communication prior to install was a bit frustrating at times but once on site he was great and discussed any issues that came up and made sure we were happy.
We would recommend Freedom again and the kitchen is up and running and great to work in.
Cheers! Sue & Stuart

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Sue and Stuart, We are thrilled to hear that our online portal made it easy for you to still be apart of the renovation process and keep things moving whilst overseas. And what amazing complim... read more »

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

The in-home consultation left my mother in tears

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Inga from Freedom Kitchens came today for an in home consultation. I have used FREEDOM kitchens before and was happy with the experience but I will never again recommend them or I will stress to specify not to have Ings attend. She was very knowledgeable and efficient but was incredibly risky into paying the deposit then and there, despite my elderly mother asking for 1t minutes to discuss the plan with my brother (who also lives at the home). She said my mother had wasted her time and if she was happy she go ahead with it. She also said my mother was "stupid" for not paying today as tomorrow the price will go up. I asked to speak to her the state manager, Tony, who assured me I wouldn't have to deal with Inga again but despite the lovely kitchen.we have designed, a $32,000 purchase that you've been looking forward to to years should be a happy experience and not end in tears, being told you wasted her time and her she should "hurry up and make decision". Never see that on The Block!! Without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Leanne, We apologise that your experience with Inga has left your mother in tears. As a company we pride ourselves on our customer service and to hear that a representative of our company has ... read more »

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I am now enjoying my new kitchen from Freedom. A big thanks to you all especially Richard my installer and the trades he organized, everything was done when they said it would be and Richards eye for detail was incredible to watch. Thank you all for for your great communication throughout the whole process and we love the finished product.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Nathan and Belinda, We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with you new kitchen. We will be passing on your compliments to Richard and his team as I know that they would loved to hear them.... read more »

Couldn't be Happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

From the meeting with the designer through to the installer, this process has been exemplary. We have been highly impressed with the immediate responses from Freedom Kitchens, their service has been 5 star. A huge shout out to our designer, our kitchen installer and the tradesman who have supported him. Brilliant work gentlemen.

Even though the benchtop and glass is yet to be installed, Freedom Kitchens need to be congratulated to date. The kitchen is coming along beautifully. Great advice and awesome support has meant the process has flowed.

This is a WOW moment! Thank you Freedom Kitchens.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Stephanie, WOW!! What an awesome review thank you. We love hearing about our customers amazing experience with our company. We will be passing on your compliments to the designer and your inst... read more »

Frankston

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Do not purchase a Freedom Kitchen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

What an awful awful experience we have just had with Freedom Kitchens, what seems all high end on the surface is completely different to what is actually delivered and installed. No attention to detail from the installer recommended by Freedom Kitchens and after 3 revisits to rectify we still have no satisfactory outcome. A brand new Damaged Oven which will not be replaced and very slow and poor response from management. If Quality is what you seek then I suggest you do not purchase a Freedom Kitchen.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Mike S, We are sorry to hear that you have had an awful experience with our company and installers. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information in the hopes of being able to r... read more »

This must be an automatic computer generated response as it seems to appear on all you bad reviews, if it was a person responding with genuine concern and basic customer service they would endeavou... read more »

Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Mike, At Freedom Kitchens we try to take a personal approach when responding to reviews and have a dedicated team who monitor and respond on this and other sites. We apologise we have no... read more »

love my kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I knew what I wanted in my kitchen so designer really just accommodated those wishes, Did feel pressured to "sign up" for the 20% discount, which was significant as it was kitchen and laundry. And I was on a tight time line due to a number of factors, and was reassured that it was doable within my time frame,and this was ultimately the deciding factor.
Communication through the portal was efficiant and easy to navigate. My queries were answered quickly.

In order to have my kitchen installed in my time frame I was swapped to a different installer than the initall check measurement, which intailly i was hesitant but Marco and his team of young tradies were excellent. They were respectful of my home and our family in all our dealings.

The end result is stunning, the finish and functionality of my kitchen and laundry is as I have envisionaged,

I would recomend Freedom but would encournage you to alway be active in all aspects of designs and installation to get the best result.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Alli, Thank you for your review. We are love hearing of our customers positive experiences with our company. We are happy to hear that we were able to overcome any issues initially in order fo... read more »

So happy with our Freedom Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

We decided to go with Freedom Kitchens because we loved the look of the kitchens in their showrooms and of course we loved the Block Kitchens. From the very beginning things went smoothly.
The designer who came to meet with us was relaxed and gave good ideas, allowing us to change our minds and even though there was a 20% discount we were not pressured into signing the contract but we thought the price was good and we loved the design so we signed. We went through finance so the deposit for the kitchen was processed about a week later.
The team at Freedom Kitchens was great, they answered all our questions and were patient with us even when we came back wanting to change the design and add more cabinets, I am a visual person so they drew up a few possibilities and sent them to us, all the while amending the prices from the initial quote (which turned out to be cheaper!) so we knew what we were getting into and knew all the costs involved. One thing I would say is to make sure you check, double check and triple check the measurements!! The designer who came out to us had the correct measurements but when the installer came out to do the professional measurements we realised it was wrong so luckily we didn't sign off on it, he had to come back again and do a second measurement.
Once we finally signed off on the final design it was 6 or 7 weeks before they delivered the cabinets and the next week they were being installed. The finishes of the cabinet are amazing, with the soft close doors and details of the cabinet doors. Everyone that comes into the house is amazed with the transformation. Our kitchen is quite small and I believe we added so much storage and opened the kitchen up with the new kitchen.
I must note that my hubby is a tradie so he did the electrical and plumbing work after we demolished the kitchen, so we did find it a lot easier to work with just one external tradie (the installer) to complete the kitchen.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Lorraine, As a company we pride ourselves on being able to deliver a quality product at a reasonable price, whilst still being able to provide amazing service to our customers. We hope that yo... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent result that compliments my extension

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I am thrilled with my Freedom Kitchen! The design that resulted from my initial consultation with the planner works well and is a delight to behold. The minor changes I made along the way were easily accommodated and I found the online portal easy to navigate and responses were prompt. When I was ready for delivery and installation they were performed in a timely and professional manner. I will be delighted to continue to promote Freedom Kitchens in the future.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Jan, We are thrilled to hear that your experience from the design consult through to the installation was seamless and stress free. Thank you for your review, and we will be passing these comp... read more »

South Hurstville

Really outstanding experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

From the initial contact 'in-store' at Freedom Kitchens Caringbah through to installation and follow-up, our experience has been outstandingly positive. The communication via the Project Portal kept us informed and connected all the way through the process. No surprises along the way. Jonathon, our installer was very thorough and professional. We are telling all our family and friends just how wonderful our experience with Freedom Kitchens has been. Oh... and the installed kitchen looks amazing.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi David,

Thank you for your 5 star review. Its great to hear your experience and that the functionality has been personalised to meet your needs, if you require anything further by all means let us know.
Warmest Regards

Hub of the household!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Right from the beginning freedom kitchens have been amazing. From the design, communication, installation and not to mention competitive pricing we couldn’t be more satisfied. Online communication was so easy for busy full time mum and the installation was made with the utmost attention to detail. To say we are happy with our hub of our home is an understatement! Thank you Freedom!

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Deb, We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience. It sounds like we were able to provide you with the same customer service that many have come ... read more »

Freedom kitchens review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Came across a few issues with kitchen installer in the process but eventually he agreed to come back and finished those odds and ends. Overall happy with the finished product.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Fraty Teh, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. Happy to hear that we were able support you in your new kitchen journey and that we rectified any concerns that were ra... read more »

Verified Customer

I can't believe the transformation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

It was a huge decision to renovate our 30 year old kitchen. The initial 3 hour consultation was great. We had a 'idea' of what we wanted but we didn't realise the options available. We made a few changes but nothing was ever a problem and eventually met with our consultant again at our local Freedom store and resigned our contract with our changes including the benchtops! We never felt that anything was a problem. The online portal is a very valuable tool . Any changes or documents are uploaded and messages were always answered the next business day. Our Site checker was fantastic and went through everything with us prior to commencement of the job. Once the date was set everything went very smoothly. We were provided a list of contractors and dates, contact numbers and prices as per contract. We even got the electrician to do some extra work for us. Only one small hiccup was the Tradie for the ducting of the range hood did not turn up but we were provided with another a few weeks later. If you are feeling hesitant about a kitchen Reno, I would not hesitate to recommend Freedom. We couldn't be happier with our new kitchen. We love it.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that we were able support you in your new kitchen journey and that we rectified any concerns that we... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Designer came out on time. Online portal was a super efficient way to communicate. All questions answered within 24 hours.
Once design was finalised cabinetry was installed within four weeks. Quality is second to none. An absolute wonderful experience and would recommend to anyone.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Peter D,

Thank you for your review. Great to hear your experience and that the functionality has been personalised to meet your needs, if you require anything further by all means let us know.
Warmest Regards
Freedom Kitchens

Beautiful kitchen, much admired by visitors.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Freedom have designed, delivered and installed a beautiful kitchen. It was a difficult space that required many units to be hand fitted onsite. The installers were fantastic and lovely to have in my home. We are very happy with final result. Excellent communication via the dedicated online portal and loved the ability to see and review plans and pictures. Thankyou.

Comments
Freedom Kitchens Official

Hi Vicky K,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate that your kitchen renovation journey was just as you expected and hope that you will enjoy your new Freedom Kitchen for many years to come!
Kind Regards