Freedom are offering reviewers a chance to win a $500 Freedom Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. The winner will be randomly drawn, as long as their public review has been posted between June 19th and the 31st of August 2017.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Artarmon

Excellent service and quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I made my purchase in store with the assistance of the interior designer who came to my home and selected items that fitted in with my existing furniture.
The purchasing process was simple and I added in new items which were then delivered all at once.

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Great range and helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I was looking for the Bedgear range and found that only two stores in Melbourne stocked them. One of them was Freedom in Moorabbin. The store was easily to locate, I was able to park right outside the shop and the open, organised fresh nature of the store made it enjoyable. The staff were really helpful and happy, and invited me to try the range of pillows that I was looking for. The pillows I chose that day turned out to be excellent. I will definitely return to Freedom and this particular store again.

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

Freedom for Choice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I knew what I wanted but was still attended to with suggestions to make my shopping time there valuable. Much appreciated

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Very happy with the floor lamp

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Found exactly what I was looking for, very happy and would recommend my friends to have a look at all the new stock.

perfect matching and blending

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

My purchase was made in store, I was shown the pieces I was enquiring about

then shown alternatives when I questioned the over all look I was after. I subsequently

changed my mind to the sales persons sugestions. Wow, great service and product knowledge.

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Membership program sucks!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Not mention about the freedom furniture quality, because now I rarely shop around this brand, but also disappointed with their customer service! Signed up with membership 2 years ago at the beginning of the year for $100 and the stuff told me I can get $50 voucher for my birthday each year, my birthday is actually at the end of the year, and it will expire within 3 months.

My second birthday passed, and I haven't got chance to shop right after my birthday and within 3 month they said my whole membership is expired! I lost my second birthday gift voucher! How ridiculous about the whole membership thing! Fairly unhappy and trying to talk to store manager, apparently they were helpless.

Wanted to call the customer service but found out there's no number you can call at all!

The "contact us" on their website was barely just informations and articles, not helpful at all! DISAPPOINTED with FREEDOM!

Wentworth point

• 2 comments

Shop Location: NSW, Homebush

Terrible product quality, Horrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We have bought this sofa and at the time of purchase everything was looking great. Product looks very nice and staff were really friendly. They have offered us extended waranty as fabric protection plan which we happily accepted it.
After we recieved our sofa, everything is changed.
Fabric quality was poor enough to show some curly balls within the first couple of months and within 6 month its all rusted stains and tiny balls all over the sofa and looks like 10 years old sofa. Cushins were deformed and not fitted in the seats properly.
I have sent an email to their customer service and yet to get a reply from them.
Tried to call them, hopeless.
Ended up going to the store again and answer was "we cant do much here and we can just send another email to customer service".
Long story short, they advised us to SHAVE the fabric every week and this is just NORMAL to do so.
Very poor quality of product and terrible customer service.will never go there again nor advise any one to even try them.
If you are after something to work more than 6 month for you Freedom is not the place to go.

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

My first go to store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Happy with the new price drop and hoping that the new rewards cards will actually be rewarding. Sales lady was very helpful.

Shop Location: QLD, Southport

Got what I wanted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Checked online then purchased in store. Picked out products I wanted staff were happy to keep my purchases at counter spent about an hour in store was good to have a good look around

Australind

• 2 comments

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Absolutely hopeless!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Bought a suite of dining chairs in January and given a committed delivery date of three weeks; now have an SMS message that they won't be delivered until late February (earliest).
I KNEW this would happen; should've taken the chairs from the showroom floor. Bet they would've been replaced instantly.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Brian, Thank you for sharing you feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We would like to look into this for you. Are you please able to PM us with your full name, order number... read more »

Thank you Natalie.......a PM address would help.
Receipt No. 5050050000918 16/1/2018 Freedom Mandurah. All other details are on the receipt

I'm convinced that the Freedom Official "Natalie" is computer generated. Have received no response. Nowhere to send PM. No way of contacting Freedom Furniture on the website. Nobody has received help from "Natalie" from this site.

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We bought a heap of nice furniture from Freedom. I made a large Jarrah formal dining table that needed 8 chairs. My wife picked out these black leather seats. They have slowly deteriorated and are ousing some sticky residue. They also have large cracks on the back that just seem to appear. These chairs hardly get used and no kids to jump all over them.
We bought a floor rug which has decided to stick itself to the carpet we laid it on and has stained the carpet.
We also bought two wing back red chairs for our upstairs rest room and they came with two footrests. The leather look material is soft. These have also deteriorated over time and have splits and cracks that just appear. Again hardly used. If you sit on them you could crack the red surface. We blamed the NBN guy at first when I found a footrest with some damage. Sorry mate, it wasn't you. Their just rubbish. Rant over

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Shoji, Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We would like to help. Could you please PM us with your order number, full name and phone number which would be... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online Store

DO NOT order Online if you need to return purchase and do not live near a Freedom store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I recently made an online purchase through freedom's website and the product was not suitable so needed to return it. After submitting an online request for assistance re refunds no correspondence was received after three days so contacted one of the stores directly to be told that I can only get a refund if I return the item in person.

Let this be a warning to those who do not live anywhere near a Freedom store, if you purchase online you will be required to drive a large distance in order to return or exchange your purchase. Or just completely waste your money.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Shilo, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. If you could PM us with your docket number, full name and phone number associated with the order so we... read more »

Shop Location: TAS, Hobart

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Both online and in store, great selection and I love that you have prices online. Nanny bbb ccc vvv yyyy

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Caz, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy shopping online and in our Hobart store. We hope to see you back online or in store again soon. Kind regards, Natalie - team freedom

Shop Location: NSW, Erina

Helpful personable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Went to spotlight re curtains, not sure if we’re having a bad day however customerservice was terrible. Found out online freedom do curtains, more than big enough for large windows and great choice of colour. The lady was super helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommend.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Jess, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that our team at freedom Erina were able to help you with the purchase of your new curtains. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Gorgeous shop with fantastic merchandise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

In store purchase of a magazine basket, great quality, very happy. Staff were very nice and store was set up fantastic so you didn’t miss anything

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Sandra El, Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our displays and love your new magazine basket. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Newcastle nsw

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Kotara

Don't buy a lounge from freedom.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Purchased 2 x seater Lucas lounges in 2014 still looks nice but the painted surface bubbled and is peeling and the seats have become so soft and offer no support. After sitting on it for even short periods i back aches and i have pain. Freedom say its not a manufactures problem. Don't buy lounges from Freedom.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Anne, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. If you could please PM us with your claim number and full name we can investigate this further for you. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Claim number 00071733

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Freedom have lost me as a customer forever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I purchased a grace coffee table online at christmas time, have been following it up constantly over the last few weeks, today someone called me to say it had been damaged in transit and they have no more in stock and won't be getting any more. I was given a refund. I am so angry and upset and the lack of care factor and service, I will never bring myself to enter a Freedom store ever again, pathetic.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Lenora, Thank you for sharing your feedback, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed. If you could please PM us with your full name, docket number and contact phone number associated with the ... read more »

What is your contact email and who do i attention it to - Natalie?

Shop Location: NSW, Belrose

Love the store

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I recently bought a bedside table in store, with a very helpful salesperson that helped me all the way through. Brought it home and love it.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Karin, Thank you for sharing feedback. We are happy to hear that you love your new bedside table. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Shop Location: TAS, Hobart

Great shopping experience!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Purchased in store and was assisted by very professional staff who had a excellent customer service skills. The purchasing process was efficient and very streamlined with no issues. The staff appeared to work well as a team and were committed to providing a very positive experience.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Mares, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear of your positive experience shopping in our Hobart store. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Exactly what I was looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I knew what I was after but the salesperson made it so easy and he was very knowledgeable. For a small unit my sofa had to be light in colour and in weight. The style is perfect being a mix of Scandinavian and mid century. It is perfect!!!

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi EstelleG, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were able to find exactly what you were looking for. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

1 of 114 pages