Freedom are offering reviewers a chance to win a $500 Freedom Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. The winner will be randomly drawn, as long as their public review has been posted between June 19th and the 31st of August 2017.

Shop Location: SA, Glynde

Stylish modern bar stools

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Online purchase very easy, product good quality and priced well with fast delivery. Friendly and helpful Courier made contact as promised.

Shop Location: QLD, Southport

Great shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Either online or in store shopping at Freedom is a breeze. Great products Great service. Good Quality and good prices keep me coming back to Freedom

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

Awesome rug,looks amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Excellent customer service and friendly staff, organised my rug delivery very professionally. Staff were knowledgeable and very happy to help.

Shop Location: QLD, Southport

Waiting time

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I went into freedom to purchase the quarry coffee table high, after purchasing the low coffee table. To be told I have to wait 19 weeks. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... With a company as big as freedom and a customer can't walk in and walk out with a purchase. I understand waiting times on large made to order item but a $200.00 coffee table... Come on.

Annandale, NSW

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Poor Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Hi There

I would like to give my feedback regards to the delivery of two couches today. Paying $99 for delivery, I wouldn't expect a drop and run services, which is what happened. Being pregnant myself, I can't exactly unpack two three seater sofas and put them together and get rid of the rubbish. I rung your Auburn store who confirmed that sofas should be assembled and rubbish taken away, but that did not happen today.

I have tried to unwrap one and put it together, but being pregnant it is quite hard. I am now having to wait until my husband finishes his long day at work on his feet to come home and do it.

Also, the carelessness your delivery guys take when dropping furniture off, marking the walls with dirt as they had put the couch on the wet dirty pavement and then rubbed against out white walls, along with knocking pendants and him telling me its fine, is not ok.

I would like part if not all of my delivery refunded as I did not receive the full services.

Order number as per my online account is 1030040003617
My membership is 12949344

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Renee, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We have attempted to phone you regarding your message. Please return our call on 1300 135 588 at your ... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Myaree

Trust in the experts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I recently completed a whole home renovation and had furnished predominantly with Freedom Furniture pieces and had a particular look and style direction for the floor rug. (the finishing touch).
After visiting our local Freedom store ( once again) I was "literally" unable to make a decision!!
Thanks to the sales assistant's knowledge, expertise.. and patience!! ..I went with her suggestion of a type and colour that I would not normally have gravitated towards.
This turned out to be the perfect fit and look for our living room - complimenting and drawing colours and texture's from "Hero" pieces in the rooms that I would not have achieved if it were not for the friendly advise and assistance of the sales staff at the Myaree Store in WA.

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Love walking into our apartment now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

If you're not sure on how to style your home, and you live near Taren Point Sydney, I highly recommend Nicky Field. Excellent.

Shop Location: QLD, Windsor

Lead times are lie

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Pure lies come out of their sales staff regarding lead times. Got told 5 weeks it’s been 7 when I went in store to get clarity I was told “I have a feeling it’s only going to be another week” I suddenly had a “feeling” that I could strangle your throat. Idiots.

Shop Location: QLD, Aspley

Sandra at Freedom Aspley

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I don’t usually do reviews but after several visits to the Aspley Freedom store I thought it was appropriate that I acknowledge the amazing young woman at that store who has helped me each time. Her interior design knowledge is not only extensive but her lovely personality makes it a reassuring and happy experience each time I am lucky enough to strike her there. my house is finally feeling like “my home” thanks to her encouragement and tutoring on which products to add to my decor. Please tell her she has a loyal fan who sings her praises each time someone comments on my lovely decor. Cheryl

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Townsville

Fantastic experience from start to finish & would highly recommend making purchases from Freedom.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Purchased items online, which was simple, easy & quick. The whole process from start to finish was an absolute pleasure. Will continue to shop with Freedom thanks to their fabulous service.

Shop Location: Online Store

Almost perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Purchased a print online, was smooth and easy, was delivered to my door within 2 days - excellent! Product was broken (the frame). Inconvenient now!!

Shop Location: QLD, Windsor

Dont expect your furniture on time or without major headaches

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Bought instore and were advised of delivery timeframe. Some items 6 weeks late and are now onsale for half the price despite not having posession yet. Have missed delivery booking despite time off needing to be taken to accept goods. Basically no regard for service once items are paid for

Shop Location: NSW, Erina

Get inspired

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I made my purchase at thr Erina store staff are great very friendly it's one of my favourite stores !

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Loving my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I made the purchase at your Taren Point store and have always found the staff so helpful and friendly and go out of their way to give you advice.

Shop Location: QLD, Capalaba

Awesome collections!!! No wonder The Block contestants choose Freedom!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Bought a Graphite leather lounge and 3 days later I'm sitting on it!!! Wow can't believe we didn't have to wait other stores and normal wait time of 12 - 14 weeks.

Shop Location: WA, Bunbury

Love Freedom and the Member Rewards Scheme

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Purchased a sofa and the super friendly and efficient sales assistant explained that by spending an extra $99 to become a freedom member would actually save me $300 !! Marvelous, not only that but I would also save on any further purchases I made over the next 2 years as well as receiving a $50 credit each year on my Birthday - so basically it costs nothing.

Shop Location: QLD, Aspley

Discontinued membership

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I am not happy at all with my membership of $99 for a 2 year discount period that I only paid for in August has now ended. I would have expected to be offered a refund. It is not fair that I have paid this amount and now those who haven't get cheaper prices. I have emailed Freedom twice and still not had a response.

Comments
Freedom Official

HI Sally, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Could you please email us at [email protected] with your membership details so we can have our myfreedom team contact you. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Great sales staff at Castle Hill store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Sales staff at this location are very helpful

I wanted a lounge very quickly and they searched for what was available and then showed me eaxh option.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Freedom is a great shop with great styling ideas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Purchases were made in store, it was easy and the service from the staff was very helpful and friendly, and I will definitely recommend.

Shop Location: Online Store

My fav store lots of inspo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Online purchase all was good but shame I got a call saying it won’t be deliver for 9 weeks

1 of 103 pages

Hi Has anyone had experience with the benson sofa??

Helen S asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi,
I brought one in June was told one was in stock and as I'm renovating didn't need it straight away was told no problem just ring when you need it delivered...... called today and they don't have any in stock and couldn't tell me when I'd receive it. I've messaged them and they now said there was never one in stock ....... so from June till now (end of Sept) they don't have them yet they have the $2000.00 I paid for it!!!!!

Has anyone bought a Freedom DENMARK sofa? I like the look and the price but worried about the comfort.

JJB asked on Aug 10, 2017

Anyone purchased the Freedom Marley sofa? After a review on quality and durability?

Finacade asked on Jul 23, 2017

Answer this

I haven't sorry

mine is 8 months old and has completely fallen apart, I've spoken to customer service and they are replacing due to consumer warranty. the service has been fantastic just not impressed with the quality unfortunately. every single pushed in 'button' on the seat came out and therefore all the stitches came undone. I've already bought a new one at Harvey Norman, worth a look, you can get Australian made for the same price if not less. (and 15 year guarantee)

Yes. The pin tucks all came undone on mine also, however contacted warranty and all the pin tucks got replaced at our house with good quality ones. It's the original pin tucks that weren't good quality. Everything else regarding the sofa is great.