Freedom are offering reviewers a chance to win a $500 Freedom Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. The winner will be randomly drawn, as long as their public review has been posted between June 19th and the 31st of August 2017.

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Very happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Brought in store. Great service very friendly staff My dining suite is very unique it is also very functional looks amazing.

Shop Location: NSW, Homebush

Excellent sofa! Superb customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I purchased my lovely 'sanctuary' chairs and sofa instore. Your staff were happy, helpful and very knowledgeable which made buying a nice experience. Will definitely be buying more from Freedom once we have finished building our home.

Shop Location: TAS, Hobart

Excellent Customer Service & Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

The service & quality that Freedom provides is outstanding! We wouldn't shop anywhere else for our home furnishings! We have always purchased in-store and pick up is super quick and easy from the warehouse!

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Thrilled!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

After months of searching for a modular lounge to fit exactly as our previous one had, we were thrilled to finally find one at Freedom. We were greeted by a very helpful and knowledgeable sales person who made the purchase an easy one.

Shop Location: NSW, Erina

Brilliant store, I love shopping here.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

As a MyFreedom Member being offered 25% off sofas, we couldn't resist purchasing a modular sofa we had had our eyes on for a while! Staff were excellent as usual and the whole process was quick & painless. The furniture is now in the process of being custom made and we look forward to receiving delivery soon.

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Very helpful staff made our shopping experience a breeze. They went above and beyond to assist us with every query.

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Absolutely love Freedom for my household shopping. It's the first store I always go too.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Our home is filled with Freedom furniture and it looks fantastic. Being an open plan the furniture flows from one room to another.

Shop Location: WA, Cannington

Fantastic new Cannington, WA store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Amazing shopping experience at the opening of this new store. Fantastic store layout and very helpful sales people. I found everything I was looking for, and will be back again soon.

Shop Location: QLD, Aspley

Aspley Store is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Every time I visit this store I'm impressed with the helpful staff. They go out of their way to help. No query is too difficult.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Lovely staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Always a pleasure to shop at Freefom nunawading , the staff are always so lovely and helpful , I find everything I need here with the help of the staff.

Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

Enjoyable expirirence

Always beautifully presented.
Team are always so happy and friendly.
When I go in their with my newborn baby, they always come over and have a look and chat and make me feel welcome.
I ordered a buffet and it was to be delivered within 5 weeks.
During that 5 weeks the buffet went down in price by $325 on clearance.
I was a little disappointed, when I asked one of the ladies about it she straight away offered me a gift card to that value.
I was very appreciative because I do enjoy shopping there.

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Love freedom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Absolutely love freedom and there friendly staff fantastic new furniture and home furnishings. Could of totally bought sooo much, looking forward to my next visit

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Southport

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Always love visiting the southport store
Beautiful on trend products and great store display
Always good to see products displayed together for the right look
Excited to see what's new for spring/summer 2017

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

Great communication and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Had a wonderful experience in both purchasing the couch and the delivery of my couch. The couch is AMAZING and so comfortable looking forward to lots of lazy days on it!!

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

excellent service, don't shop anywhere else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We found the service in-store and the freedom kitchen process from beginning to end was fantastic. The products are of a high quality and we would recommend freedom to everyone.

Shop Location: QLD, Townsville

Love my furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Friendly service, quick and prompt delivery and furniture was relatively easy although time consuming to put together. Only complaint is that the Todd table is so hard to put together because the guide holes for the screws don't meet up completely. Took 3 hours to put together!! Worth it though. Very happy with our purchases.

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

Very helpful staff make for a pleasant shopping experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I bought in store and the staff could not have been more helpful. They seem happy and pleased to help

Shop Location: NSW, Coffs Harbour

Coffs Harbour Store - Amanda

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Visited Coffs Harbour store for the first time and was greeted by lovely and helpful staff i.e. Amanda.
The great range and quality of products are worthy and to my taste and design.
I have purchased a lounge and can't wait for it to be delivered. I would highly recommend you visit this store and be delighted with a great experience of feeling right at home.

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Found the perfect bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We knew exactly what we were looking for and found it with the assistance of Suzana. Very pleasant experience! We enjoy this more personable store in Caringbah.

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I purchased my new couch from the Freedom store in Frankston, they were helpful, friendly and professional. The couch came 4 weeks early and the delivery process was just as good as the in store experience. They moved my furniture for me, unwrapped the couch, put it in place and were in and out within 5 minutes! Again helpful, friendly, professional.. Will definitely be using them again

1 of 73 pages

Has anyone bought a Freedom DENMARK sofa? I like the look and the price but worried about the comfort.

JJB asked on Aug 10, 2017

Anyone purchased the Freedom Marley sofa? After a review on quality and durability?

Finacade asked on Jul 23, 2017

Answer this

I haven't sorry

mine is 8 months old and has completely fallen apart, I've spoken to customer service and they are replacing due to consumer warranty. the service has been fantastic just not impressed with the quality unfortunately. every single pushed in 'button' on the seat came out and therefore all the stitches came undone. I've already bought a new one at Harvey Norman, worth a look, you can get Australian made for the same price if not less. (and 15 year guarantee)

Hi, can anyone please comment on Freedom's sofa quality after having for a few years please? Hoping to get reassurance that sofa quality last for 7+ years at least, thanks Stu

stuaz asked on Jul 07, 2017