Freedom are offering reviewers a chance to win a $500 Freedom Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. The winner will be randomly drawn, as long as their public review has been posted between June 19th and the 31st of August 2017.

Shop Location: NSW, Balgowlah

Ticking all boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I made an in store couch purchase, and the staff were so accommodating given that I was in the middle of a renovation, and I wasn't sure of the exact pick up/delivery date.
Couch was painlessly delivered within 3 days of me telling the sales team that I was ready.
Sales team, tick. Delivery team, tick. Perfect couch, tick.
Well done.

Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

Great store amazing staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Great place to shop, friendly helpful staff, fantastic inspiration with store display's. love shopping at freedom Penrith. Need more money to buy more things!

Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

Great sofa, friendly staff, good value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I bought the Marley three seater sofa on special offer. The staff was very helpful by advising me about the colours of the fabric. The sofa was to be made and it was ready before the date they advised me. Delivery guys took all the rubbish away and helped me out legs on. The whole experience was amazing. I love my new couch. It is comfortable and stylish.

Shop Location: NSW, Kotara

new at old prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Such a pleasure to shop in Freedom with ever-changing new stock at very reasonable prices. Shopping at Freedom excites the novice decorator without the big price tag.

Shop Location: SA, Glynde

Great Service, Great Couch!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I purchased a couch in store from Freedom in Adelaide and was impressed with the service provided by friendly staff. Chloe was very helpful and had some great tips!

Shop Location: QLD, Southport

Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I bought mattresses 5 years ago for my new apartment. I have now purchased new ones for my children as they move out to their new addresses. They provide a soft comfortable sleep and are at a comparable price. No need to go to a Department store or large wholesalers. The service and delivery has been excellent.

Shop Location: NSW, Coffs Harbour

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

A great experience in purchasing a sofa ... staff were so helpful and in particular with the site for delivery

Verified Customer Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick

Perfect Chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I made the purchase of two lounge chairs in store at Fyshwick, ACT. Staff were great, chairs are fab and they were delivered earlier than expected. Delivery guys were fantastic - unpacked chairs, put them in position and took the packaging away. That rarely happens nowadays.

Shop Location: VIC, Chadstone

Good experience with sofa purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Purchased a sofa in June and was quoted 13 weeks delivery, but it arrived in 10 weeks. Freedom staff and delivery company were easy to deal with. Overall a good purchase experience.

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

It is a pleasure to shop when the customer service is of such a high standard. A recent visit to the Warrawong store to purchase rugs recommended by the Freedom designer, who visited me at home, was such an easy process. The products were on display and they were available for pickup immediately. Thank you for a great shopping experience

Cammeray

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Sent the wrong item, 12 more weeks delay

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We ordered a brown sofa in June. The wrong colour was delivered 10 weeks later, and Freedom Furniture now tells me I have to wait another 12-14 weeks for a replacement. The error is 100% theirs (which they admit) and they have nothing to offer except another long delay. I had to ask repeatedly to get any sort of compensation (the sad offer is only store credit) and they refuse to escalate or prioritise. Delivery service was also terrible, left the rubbish, didn't unwrap it, didn't place it where requested. Buyer beware - you're taking on a fair amount of risk dealing with Freedom.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shop Location: Online Store

I love my raffle buffet!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I went to the store first to search for a new buffet. The staff was very friendly with useful infos ( waiting period until delivery, freedom card, option of ordering on line, pick up etc).
Because I'm not an impulse buyer, i wanted to have a think about it, went home and bought it 2 days after on line.
My new buffet looks fantastic and high end. It warms up the room and I can store so many things inside! Love it!

Shop Location: NSW, Erina

Loving my new bed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Purchased in store - had I not double checked order with sales assistant they would have ordered wrong design/colour choice. Double check what you've chosen! Quality of bed is excellent. Came very securely packaged. Whilst heavy, was easy enough to put together (by myself). Love it! Very happy!

Shop Location: Online Store

Quick delivery and products as described

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Very happy with online ordering and delivery. Always happy with stuff from Freedom and the condition it arrives in is generally pretty good.

Chatswood

Private message

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

A perfect place to relax & chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Purchased 4 armchairs at Freedom, sales guy was fantastic & extremely helpful. Delivery was as expected & on time. Delivery guys unwrapped the chairs & took away the packaging - extremely helpful since we'd just moved house & were surrounded by cardboard already! They carried the chairs upstairs & helped me put them where they looked best!

Shop Location: QLD, Jindalee

Super happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I loved the Alps setting when I first saw it on Instagram and was super happy that it looked just as good when I saw it in store. The quality and style was perfect for our budget and room layout. The shop assistant also took the time to look at the pics we had of our room and help us choose a lounge that would not just fit but that our young family could grow into.

Verified Customer Shop Location: Online Store

Awesome products and delivery service! A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Made a purchase online and the item was delivered on time and the delivery staff were very friendly and helpful!

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Windsor

WhiteHaven Medium Pocket spring mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Purchased a mattress with at a greatly reduced price and was the cheapest I could find anywhere for a pocket spring mattress. I was able to do it all online after visiting the store to confirm the firmness of the mattress that interested me and arranged delivery all over the freedom website.

Very pleased with the service from freedom and now can enjoy a great sleep again.

Quick and easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Purchased the Night Bloom framed print online. It arrived within a week. The product was just as described and delivery was fast and hassle-free.

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Brilliant Service from Purchase to Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Purchased the HAMILTON Corner Sofa in store, sales consultant was lovely, accomodating, friendly and very helpful. Provided us with lots of options and alternatives as well as some time to consider without being pushy.
Delivery was also brilliant, friendly, considerate and accommodating team who went above and beyond to ensure we were happy.

1 of 74 pages

Has anyone bought a Freedom DENMARK sofa? I like the look and the price but worried about the comfort.

JJB asked on Aug 10, 2017

Anyone purchased the Freedom Marley sofa? After a review on quality and durability?

Finacade asked on Jul 23, 2017

Answer this

I haven't sorry

mine is 8 months old and has completely fallen apart, I've spoken to customer service and they are replacing due to consumer warranty. the service has been fantastic just not impressed with the quality unfortunately. every single pushed in 'button' on the seat came out and therefore all the stitches came undone. I've already bought a new one at Harvey Norman, worth a look, you can get Australian made for the same price if not less. (and 15 year guarantee)

Hi, can anyone please comment on Freedom's sofa quality after having for a few years please? Hoping to get reassurance that sofa quality last for 7+ years at least, thanks Stu

stuaz asked on Jul 07, 2017