Freedom are offering reviewers a chance to win a $500 Freedom Gift Card. Reviews can be both positive and negative. The winner will be randomly drawn, as long as their public review has been posted between June 19th and the 31st of August 2017.

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Always satisfied with my purchases from Freedom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I went into the store to buy a gift for a friends birthday and got exactly what I was looking for.

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

purchased in store. great assistance.Store was well set up. store staff were very helpful and not pushy.The price was good. and delivery date was acceptable but the item arrived after delivery date . This was not an issue.

Shop Location: QLD, Fortitude Valley

Insects in sofa, ignored by customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We purchased two sofas from Freedom, Fortitude Valley. They took a few months to arrive which was fine as we were told that at the une of ordering. On arrival they had a strong insecticide smell. The weather was cool but within a couple of days heated up to normal Qld temperatures . My partner and I were itchy when sitting on the sofa initially. Then we realised we were covered in bites after sitting on the sofas. Small mite type insects were crawling on us when we sat on the sofa. We have never had this issue before in our house. We contacted Freedom who were pretty unhelpful then Dept Ag. as sofas were made overseas and they were concerned what bugs were there. Courier firm rang to say they were collecting sofas, no advice from Freedom. Sofas have been gone 5 weeks now, still no answer from Freedom. However all insects and bites have gone. We have rung and emailed, only got a response once on the phone which was we will get back to you. Really not good enough. They have our money and we have no sofas. Our only only recourse now is to go to court, not what I expected from Freedom whose vision is " to help all Australians create a home that they love coming home to."

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Suprisinly great service which is rare these days

Visited store

Nice young man gave me the details and when I was ready I rang to accept quote and order

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

Perfectly appropriate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I prefer to buy things in store, than online as I get so much more inspo that way. I have bought my couch at freedom and now the most perfect armchair to match. There is honestly so much choice.

Shop Location: VIC, Chadstone

Purchasing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Purchasing process was very simple and Antonella even suggested I could pick my purchase up at the Chadstone store rather than have to travel out to Knox.

Shop Location: NSW, Belrose

Belrose Store team are LEGENDS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

From beginning to end, the team at Freedom Belrose provided exceptional customer service and great product solutions with great attitude and product knowledge which really made me confident in my decision. 10/10!

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Israella's Freedom moment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I bought two lounges at a discount and I'm so happy with the quality of the lounges. It took me a while to decide but Im glad I settled with Freedom

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: NSW, Kotara

Freedom For Me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

The best thing I ever did was start shopping at Freedom. They have been so understanding with me being very unwell for years after a bad car accident and not being able to shop before my birthday vouchers ran out and extended them for me. I was so appreciative! I have purchased both instore and online and each experience was fantastic. The quality of the products are wonderful and the prices are very affordable. I like shopping instore and online it is so convenient having both options. The staff have always been very pleasant and most helpful. Make your shopping experience a positive one and visit a store or search online. You will be extremely satisfied. I was!

Shop Location: NSW, Homebush

Faulty items and difficult claim process

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Finally received all items including TV unit, dining table and dinning chairs after 5 weeks wait. Very very disappointed to find all items are faulty! Table is damaged at the corner, chairs are shaky, TV unit has a huge black mark which cannot be cleaned! Again very very disappointed. Tried to call customer service however there is no one answering the call and had to lodge everything online. Because each claim only allows one item so I had to lodge three times...what a waste of time. Auto reply email provided reference number only, no contact number, and it says will be in contact with me in 2-3 days??? This is absolutely unacceptable!

Shop Location: QLD, Southport

This table is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I saw this online, then went in store to the Southport store to have a look at it. Served there by an amazing sales assistant. It had to be ordered and delivered 6 weeks later. The table was delivered exactly when they said it would be. Received a text 3 days before to let me know it was coming, then I was called by the delivery team the day before to arrange a definite time. Delivery people were cheerful and accommodating, couldn't ask for better!

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

Value for money.I store.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

In store purchase was made after waiting a good 30 minutes as there was only 2 staff members and they had other customers.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Freedom Furniture has the worst after sales customer experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Disgusting Service and Warranty/Return Policy....I purchased a number of furniture items from Freedom. I did this between two different stores as it was convenient for me. On delivery 3 of the 6 avenue dining chairs were very loose/broken and the avenue console when unpacked showed a vast amount of different colours. It took me about 9 weeks to get 3 new chairs, where 2 were also broken straight from the box! I then emailed the 3rd warranty claim (second for the chairs). I then called the customer service number to check on this claim and enquire about the console which was 9 weeks since putting in that claim, only to be told it would be another 8 weeks for the 2 chairs and 12 weeks for the console. I felt this was unacceptable so I called customer service to inform them that I just wanted my money back on all items I had purchased (the Avenue dinning table, 6 chairs, console and a Henderson coffee table which matches the Avenue range perfectly). They told me they can't accept the Henderson coffee table back as it's from a different range...even though it matches perfectly and I was told on purchasing it was basically the same just a name change! I actually made numerous calls back as no one wanted to deal with this or call me back. The customer service people put it back to the store and store back to customer service!!! I finally found the General Manager of Sales and Customer Experience using LinkedIn, but no number so I called customer service again asking for him. Of course they refused to put the call through and had many reasons why, however I got onto the Customer Service Manager who assured me she would take all items back...as long as I had the receipts (there was also vouchers involved...but that parts another story). So, I get all my receipts together and call customer service a week later! They wouldn't put me onto the Customer service Manager and deny agreeing to take back the Henderson coffee table. I ask for the manager again, and again to get told there is no manager there and they don't know when the manager will be back! This has to be a reason not to buy off freedom, in fact check out there newest way to give their customer's an experience they will never forget...call there number, you will repeatedly get told to go through the website or leave a message then hang up on you.
If you're intending to purchase from freedom furniture, just understand that I believe they are very unfocused on after sales service and it will take you many weeks to get a resolution that you may or may not be happy with!!!! Just don't do it!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Shop Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

One stop shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Walking into a Freedom store seeing the interior designs, inspires you to create the look you want for your home.

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Really great furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Made the purchase in store
The experience was terrific as l have said.
Lovely lady who served me and organized delivery promptly.

Wollongong

• 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

The order will arrive one day....

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I have bought few things from Freedom mostly furniture, but I am honestly disappointed.
Firstly waiting time was longer than promised and the products all look good but the quality is poor.

You better don't sit in the chair for to long, because the sponge gets flat. Therefore dinner must finished in a hurry...
The table and buffet need another layer of isolation otherwise water, salad dressing or a bit of beetroot can ruin these products....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Bona, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the quality of your product. We would like to investigate this further for you. Please feel free to email us at customersupport@freedom.com.a... read more »

Hi Pru, Thank you for your prompt comments. Just note that we have put an order through from the 5 November 2017 and still awaiting to get a phone call, or email or at least an apology for this v... read more »

Shop Location: TAS, Hobart

Doze Sofa - crap product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Bought in store, staff were great.
The Sofa on the other hand is crap.
Cheap material. Already fixed once because a child had slumped down and broke a slat and now the bolts are literally falling out of it.
I bought from Freedom in trust I'd be buying a quality product but it is made of cheap pine with knots throughout.
I see now they've been marked down. Probably because they're aware of how crap they are!

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Angela, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the quality of your product. We would like to investigate this further for you. Please feel free to email us at customersupport@freedom.com... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, Glynde

Great people and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Purchased in store, process was really smooth and resolved to make it easy for our purchase. Staff was friendly and insightful.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! Its great to hear your experience lead to a smooth and easy transaction! Enjoy your products :) Kind regards, team freedom

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

No furniture available have to wait 19 weeks for two dining chairs. What the!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I think the title says it all. It’s basically eBay, you order from them and wait half a year until it arrives. Have no idea how they are still in business.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi LGray, We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We would like to look into this for you. Could you please PM or email us at customersupport@freedom.com.au with your full name, contact pho... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Happiness is Freedom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our purchases have all been in store and the team are always there to help and give advice when you’re stuck. Our digs look fabulous and 90% comes from Freedom.

Comments
Freedom Official

Hi Joshy, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our team always there to help you. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

1 of 109 pages