Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 7 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

My wife gave me flack when I bought it, but boy does she love it now! 5 Year Update, invaluable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I want to give a bit of feedback on the 9400 I bought in 2013. I'd spent several weeks reviewing all the really popular blenders on the market before deciding on a blender from Froothie. When I went there they were incredibly helpful, comparing the top end models for me, and after I decided on the 9400, they spent some time showing me how it works, all the features, and letting me hear it running, which not all places do! They even gave me a nice discount on the unit, and the extra blade/just set I bought, thinking it would need to be replaced after some time of use. Little did I really appreciate what a great and robust blender it was! I couldn't be happier with the help and support I had dealing with Froothie, they really helped me understand which would be the best blender for our family given what we wanted from it!

At the time I copped a real lot of flack over it, as my wife complained bitterly it looked too industrial quality, and she didn't feel we needed anything of that size and power. The kids and I have been over the moon with the power, quality, and speed of it, but my wife just flat refused to use it.

That is until she decided she wanted to jump on the green smoothie bandwagon, and bought one of the popular ones advertised on TV/mercials, and it started leaking everywhere after about a fortnight. She then bought a more expensive one again advertised on TV/mercials, and the motor died within 4-6 weeks!

So she was stuck with having wasted nearly $300 and two dead/unusable blenders, and ended up using the 9400, and after the first time she used it, even she had to very begrudgingly admit it's brilliant, and actually did a much finer and smoother job than the other two she had!

I couldn't be happier with it, it's just great for anything you throw at it. And it's been an incredibly reliable appliance, that gets used at least once a day, with no sign of wear or deterioration of any kind since the day we bought it.

Optimum 600 Cold Pressed Juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I bought 3 juicers (2 for presents) and no one has complained yet. Had mine for about 4 years and, with 2 people in the house who juice virtually every day, it gets a real workout. Have had no problems with it except for replacing the cleaning brushes and Froothie sent these through very quickly. I would recommend the Optimum juicer and also Froothie for their service. A great place to shop.

Sandy Beach

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Still going strong after 5 yrs use by a big growing family.
I share a house with my daughter and her growing boys. My son in law is a chef. We all love my froothie and the yummy mouth watering concoctions he comes up with.
Everything is still going strong.
I have also reviewed this product elsewhere when I first bought it and still happy.

The best of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I purchased my blender some years ago now it is a power workhorse i use it everyday 4 to 5 times a day very sturdy easy to clean and make the most yummy soups to i couldn't live without it

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

This is one of the best blender I have bought. Love using it each time. It is powerful and within seconds, it has done the job.

Froothie Fan Forever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have had my Optimum 9400 for several years. it has been a fantastic blender, coping with the daily use of a raw food household. I did extensive research before deciding to go with the Optimum. It has lived up to it's reviews. The Optimum absolutely makes the most amazingly smooth nut butters. It was worth every dollar spent. Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quicker than the time frame advised. I spoke with staff when making the initial choice of model, they were friendly and extremely helpful. This company values it's customers. Thanks Froothie, you guys are awesome.

Verified Customer

Great product, even better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Had some cheap blenders in the past, and thought we would try something better. Been using for over 4 years now and never had a problem. Froothie service has been wonderful. My blender did arrive with a problem with the lid, but got on to the support website and they quickly sent out a replacement. Very happy with the product and support.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Been happy with my Froothie. No complaints, does what it's supposed to without any issues. My friend bought one at the same time and uses it every day. Only once was there a fault but customer service was very helpful and got the issue sorted. Two happy customers in total. Thanks Froothie :)

best buys ever

using 2 blenders on daily base since close to 12 yrs,never failed
blending result very smooth and fine.
best ever buys I did

Verified Customer

I've never looked back....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I've never looked back since buying my froothie optimum blender and juicer. They are such great value for money, I've had both going on 5 years strong. Froothie staff have always been so helpful with any enquiries or tech support I have required over the years. Love their products and will continue to recommend them and purchase products from them in the future.

ThermoCook Pro is great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I agonised for weeks over buying the ThermoCook instead of a Thermomix. In the end I took the plunge and saved a lot of money by buying the ThermoCook. I love my machine, it does everything I expected and more. I have been able to adapt all the Thermo recipes that appeal to me to use with my machine and had great results. The benefit I did not expect was the ability to use the ThermoCook for sous vide. It is brilliant.

Love my optimum blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My optimum blender is now over 2 years old, used EVERY DAY and hasnt skipped a beat. Customer service at Froothie is friendly, fast and their commitment to service is strong

Love my Optimum 9400

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I don’t usually order products on line, but I found my experience with Froothie very easy and straightforward. My Optimum 9400 was delivered in a timely fashion and I have been thoroughly satisfied with their service to date. The Optimum 9400 easily breaks down harder ingredients like kale and seeds to make delicious smoothies. We try to make organic smoothies for a healthy breakfast and this product is awesome to help us achieve that!

• 2 helpful votes

Long term Optimum 8200 review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I bought the Optimum 8200 blender near the beginning of 2015. This blender was great then and still going strong without skipping a beat. Strong, and effective for smoothies, crushed ice, nut butters and more. Froothie made it easy to purchase and they followed up with recipes and other great offers.

Use all the time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Price perfect - tick, Quality perfect - tick, Fast Delivery - tick, Easy to use - tick. Use all the time - tick. What more can I say. Very happy with my purchases.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Private message

Well-made, sturdy and powerful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very pleased with both my froothie products. My daughter had the blender, I was so impressed with hers that I bought one myself. I, also now own the thermocook, very handy and time saving device especially for soups, homemade custard etc. Love the fact that the steamer is stainless steel.

OK, This is epic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

This blender is the blender of choice for all 9 year olds & Ben Shapiro.
It destroys your foods feelings with cold hard technological facts.
The engine is a beast, like The Predator. Hunting what you put in the blender with ruthless precision. The blades are something out of a Frank Frazetta painting; you can imagine Conan the Barbarian carrying it into battle.
This grinds my coffee beans to perfection, like a team of scientists and engineers personally take care of it.
This makes smoothies like a boss. You can even blend kale, the plant that is on a personal quest to burn blender motors and send them to the graveyard. The Optimum says "Not on my watch" The kale withers and died under the oppressive gaze of the 9200.
This blender can do it all. You could probably use it to mix concrete.
Commander Shepard recommends this blender.

Buying from Froothie couldn't be easier. Their website is well designed, it's ease of use couldn't be simpler. They took care of everything. Bought the 9200 for cheaper than anything as powerful you would find in the store, they allowed me to lay buy and pay it off monthly and shipping was quick. You can pay in full and do hire purchase too (I think). I did lay buy as I was skint. They held on to my precious blender, then shipped it as soon as I had finished paying. They also sent me extra free stuff - recipe books and the bonus bits for my blender.
I would recommend them for any of their products, but especially the blenders.

The best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

It was after reading the excellent reviews that I bought the Optimum 9400 and I have not been disappointed. I believe it makes the best smoothies ever.

• 2 helpful votes

Versatile and robust

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

With the emphasis on healthy living I purchased the Optimum 9400 Have been so impressed also purchased 2 one for son and his wife who are very adventurous and produce beautiful sauces and drinks for the family (including many special dietary requirements). Am now enjoying my latest kitchen wonder. The fantastic Optimum Thermocook.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Love my Juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Juices so there is no pulp at all and leaves the by product very dry, so all juice is extracted. Easy to clean and I use it every day. My favorite juice is apple, carrot, ginger and beetroot Love it. Must of had it 5 years now and still as good as they day it arrived.

1 of 9 pages

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Matthews asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty

Angela asked on Mar 14, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

My Optimum blender has stopped functioning. When I press the button nothing happens. As if no power is going through. I have used it perhaps 20 times, so didn't expect this to happen. Please let me know what I'm suppose to do?

Masoud asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

You have to create a support "ticket" on their website. They say you should receive a response in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them they were experiencing a high volume of open tickets. I was not answered within the timeframe the site stated, so I called customer service. Good luck!

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your blender. Please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can make sure your issue has been resolved. Thank you :)