Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Cooloola Cove. Qld

• 1 comment
  • 9 helpful votes

When Ever

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I purchased an item and my money was withdrawn within a day, even though they did not have the item in stock and could not supply for 4-5 weeks. I asked for a credit, they agreed after I chased it up and then was told it would take between 10 & 15 BUSINESS days for this to clear into my account. 1 day out, 10-15 days back in. What a Joke! It's my money not theirs.

Private message

Reviews must be fraudulent. Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I have the blender g2.3. This will be my last froothie product.

Originally had the optimum 9400. Machine last about a year until it broke down. I stupidly then bought a slow juicer. It also died after about a year. You think I'd learn my lesson but after reading all these glowing reviews I bought the g2.3 blender. The jug broke after only two months. It's taken two weeks for froothie to send me a jug and then without a proprietary tool needed to dismantle the previous blade to assemble into this jug. What's more, all the parts are an absolute RIP!

Aschaffenburg

Terrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I am waiting on an already payed replacement kit for the blades since Beginning of may. I only receive excuses and in the last week I don't receive any answers at all, neither from Froothie Australia nor from the official sales company in my country.

Additionally I can only suggest to read the 5 years warranty carefully and really understand which parts of the blender are covered and which are not.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Dear Dominic, My name is Francois and I am the general manager at Froothie Australia. I am so sorry to hear of the issue you have reported with the delivery of your order and I sincerely apologiz... read more »

Brazil

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

This company is not fulfilling the warranty and I have been waiting for almost a year to have the blender repaired.

The blender warmed and burned. The device is apparently of quality, but neither a company nor the product are. I am VERY sorry for the purchase.

South Yunderup, WA

Private message

Great products and Excellent Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I am very happy with all the products I have bought from Froothie. I have the Optimum 8200 Blender, Optimum 400 juicer, Thermocook pro, and Vibrofit pro. Use them all regularly. Recently I had a problem with one of my jugs from my thermocook pro, I emailed about it to Froothie. Communication was quick and helpful, and when it was realized there was a fault with my jug, it was replaced. Very happy with Froothie's excellent customer service!! Thankyou!!

Waipukurau

Verified Customer

Customer service & Product knowledge Gurus :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I had a couple of questions about the new Optimum G2.6 verses the other models. The customer service rep was knowledgeable and able to explain the improvements 'in English', rather than technical jargon. I felt very reassured about my purchase and its capacity to meet my needs. Thanks Froothie team :-)

The Best Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I had an issue with my juicer and saw some reviews that were negative. But I saw Francis respond to many and had mentioned there is a fault with some of the models. Instead of writing a review then I emailed her directly. A replacement part was sent out immediately and I love my juicer now it works. I can’t speak highly enough of Froothie and will definitely be a customer for life. Thank you

Verified Customer

Good customer service and good products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Had some issues but after sending a couple of machines back they provided a free upgrade and have been satisfied with the replacement machine. Overall a positive experience.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I have absolutely no qualms in recommending Froothie - customer service is terrific. Order delivered on time and follow up service was friendly and prompt.

Verified Customer

Amazing company and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I dealt with them several times after buying my blender. Twice, it was MY fault for breaking it. Their support was _incredible_. Top company, top support, top products. I am a genuine customer, no paid/fake/whatever.

What the

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Ordered a juicer, 10 business days after ordering I asked for a status of delivery. Was informed none in stock, would be months until available. They offered to subisufue a lower model juicer. That juicer was also not available for several weeks. Requested a refund, which was agreed to also at this point they claim to have shipped the juicer. Except that never arrived. 75 days later after further acknowledgments of their mistakes and agreements to refund money, I have not received money or a juicer.

Compare to a competitor, I order at 3pm on a Wednesday, Friday morning I am making myself a juice for breakfast.

I Don’t recommend froothie.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello JoshuaN, My name is Francois and I am the general manager at Froothie. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie and the delay in fulfilling your... read more »

Cairns, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer

The Darth Vadar of Blenders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Super powerful.
Seems a little quiter than my 9400
Jug feels a lot better in quality.
Initially I missed the 9400 ability to use the dial to control but loving all the settings now I am used to this.

Disappointed in the Service Given

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I placed an order over online as the 1300 number took forever to be answered. Left a message took them all they to call me back. When I placed an order, I wasn't told it's going to take till the end of the month till I receive the item that I've ordered. Bit disappointed.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Liz, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie - I am sorry to hear about the difficultie... read more »

VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

This juicer is so easy to use and clean. I have mainly had double auger juicers in the past which required great force to push well cut-up vegetables and fruit down the shoot into the augers. My arms and shoulders ached. The Optimum 600 (3rd Generation) works like a breeze and I am actually enjoying juicing now. No force is needed, therefore NO fatigue. I just evenly feed the material into the shoot without crowding and didn't even need to use the plunger.

Cleaning is much easier than other juicers I have had. I am sure the secret to fast cleaning is washing it before it dries as I always did with the others. It was done in a few minutes.

Also, I must thank you for the wonderful service. I ordered it on Boxing day and it was mailed the very next day and I had it the following day. I didn't expect it until several days after the New Year holiday.

Townsville

• 3 helpful votes

Disappointing service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

As someone has written below, Froothie pride themselves on their extended warranty but what they don't tell you is that they will not fix the machine but rather ask you to jump through a series of hoops to prove there is something wrong with the machine. Despite me sending a great deal of information, including photos of the explosion that occurred after a year of issues with the blender and a video as stipulated- this still was not good enough and I was asked to provide more footage of the machine in action (even though I repeatedly said it was no longer functioning). It seems Froothie think its ok to talk to their customers like children who are also technicians! I have 2 other appliances bought from this company as I was so impressed with their warranty but I won't be buying from them again and will be warning others. I gave up and bought a Nutribullet Ninja which works a million times better than the blender I bought from Froothie ever did. I learned the hard way but do yourself a favour and avoid this company.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Kim, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie - I am sorry to hear about the difficulti... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Highly disappointed!!! Completely frustrated!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

At the time of payment, I was given a delivery date. The delivery date arrived yet the product did not. No call or email was sent by Froothie. I had to call to find out what was happening. Still no apology was given. This happened 3 times and the product was 3 and a half weeks late. When the juicer was "delivered" I was not notified and I was at home ALL DAY. No delivery card was left. Then, for the fourth time, the delivery day arrived yet no product and no communication from Froothie. I emailed to find out what was happening. They sent tracking instructions. I did the work and found that it had been sitting at the post office for 3 full days. Not happy with the amount of work I have done in chasing a product that has been fully paid for. Zero customer service from froothie. Customers have to do the chasing up of their long overdue products. Also, when Froothie promises to send you an email - don't believe them (staff member [name removed]). When they promise a second time - don't believe them (staff member [name removed]). Keep trying and you might be successful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Kent, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I wanted to thank you for being one of our thousands of Froothie global customers - we appreciate you chose Froothie and Optimum... read more »

Froothie Official

Hello Kent, I hope you are well. I wanted to reiterate how sorry the whole Froothie team is about the issue you faced with the delivery of your order. This should never have happened and I have ta... read more »

Tricky warranty offered

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Be aware that you would need to fix the machine by yourself as they do not fix for you. They send the parts to you only and they would not replace a free jug even it is still under warranty. You would communicate with the technical team by emails. I had to send more than 10 emails in order to sort out how to fix the machine.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Jess, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. Your online review was brought to my attention and I was saddened by your feedback regarding our brand. I am sorry to hear abo... read more »

Froothie Official

Hello Jess, I wanted to personally follow up with you regarding the issue you have reported with your Optimum product and the service you have received from our technical team. I have tried to c... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

Excellent blender.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I bought a Froothie blender (can't remember the model and I am not at home), and will never buy another brand after experiencing the durability and power of the Froothie blender.
It makes velvety smooth nut butters/creams from nuts that have not even been soaked and makes silky smooth soups straight from the pot.
Highly recommended.

Bateau Bay

Vibrofit Pro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

This product is great and I have lost weight and a few inches and feel so much fitter since using it.
The company Froothie too has also been a very nice experience and I would recommend both the product and the company to anyone for their exemplary customer service.

Excellent Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Small problem and wonderful and prompt after sales service. Very polite and helpful customer support team. Problem resolved quickly and efficiently. Another Happy Customer.

1 of 6 pages

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Matthews asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty

Angela asked on Mar 14, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

My Optimum blender has stopped functioning. When I press the button nothing happens. As if no power is going through. I have used it perhaps 20 times, so didn't expect this to happen. Please let me know what I'm suppose to do?

Masoud asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

You have to create a support "ticket" on their website. They say you should receive a response in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them they were experiencing a high volume of open tickets. I was not answered within the timeframe the site stated, so I called customer service. Good luck!

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your blender. Please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can make sure your issue has been resolved. Thank you :)