Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

• 2 comments
Private message

blender broke had to pay for new parts , waiting 3 1/2 weeks for a new part buy a vitamix

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

parts have broken multiple times since I've had blender, had to pay when i have contacted customer service for a new part, waited nearly a month for a new part, so am having to go out and buy smoothies every day for my healing which is costing 20-30 dollars a day from cafes, would buy a vitamix, as there warranty is real and blenders are good quality won't have to deal with all of the trouble of sending videos pictures of blender when broke to only have to pay for the part any way. warranty and customer service and not good.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hi “fran”, my name is Francois, General Manager at Froothie Australia I was sorry to hear that there have been some issues with your Optimum blender - this is an unfortunate situation which I and... read more »

thank you what is your email address or contact details?

Froothie Official

Hi fran! My email is [email protected] You can also call me on 03 8609 2210. Kindly awaiting your contact :-)

• 1 answer
Private message

The perfect blender for a busy household!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

We love our Froothie blender. We often make slices and raw balls using it as well as smoothies daily and soups weekly. We've never had an issue with the blender.

Sydney

• 1 question

The Best Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I am being completely honest when I say that the customer service that I have received from Luke and Sarah has been the best. They answered every email promptly and tried to be as helpful as possible. I know they had trouble with an overseas supplier but I was given a refund and now I am buying a better model at a reduced price. I am a very happy customer and recommend using this company.

Worst Retail Experience EVER !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Do Not Deal With This Company !
Ordered one of their blenders over 3 months ago and it arrived yesterday. Absolutely ridiculous 'customer service'
Promises after promises, Finally here WITH NO INVOICE enclosed.
Take my advice and AVOID this company at all cost.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hi Karla! You must be referring to the Optimum NutriForce which was on pre-order and experienced serious delays as we awaited the arrival of the shipment. All pre-orders were dispatched last week ... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Worst support service I have EVER encountered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Comments

After posting this review my issue was brought to the direct attention of the Froothie General Manager from Australia and the CEO of the company. I was assured that this incident would be investiga... read more »

Hazelbrook

• 1 comment
Private message

Product great-but trouble within 12 months. Questions re warranty and support?

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I love the Optimum 920. Within a year though experiencing leaking from the base and rust. The conditions of warranty are a little confusing with requirement to pay for replacement parts. Hard work with online support asking a lot of questions before getting resolution of new part required, Its very difficult trying to do the "repairs" yourself- I didn't find the u-tube clip helpful nor written instructions. Disappointed I have had this much trouble getting back to my juices - machine out of action for nearly 2 months.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Patricia, I am glad you love your Optimum 9200A and I am very surprised by the issue you are experiencing, such faults are covered by our warranty. Have you contacted our 24x7 Warranty and Te... read more »

Thank you for your responsiveness to my review. I am grateful that you have confirmed and acted on what my expectations of a warranty would be for this product providing a repayment jug at no cost... read more »

margaret river

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Still waiting for my product?

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

I ordered my product on the 19/3 and still waiting for it to arrive by boat. It must be having a good journey and I'm very annoyed. First time buyer of a product by internet and last time. BUY local and pay a little more.

August 5th 2017 Update: Like the product but not the service!!

The product is good but will not use this company again. After 2 month wait they never offered any bonuses. Will go back to shopping local and support my town.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello,
I just saw the review and would like to sincerely apologise for your experience

Please contact me directly at [email protected] or by calling 03 8609 2210 and I will personally attend to the issue without delay

Kind regards
Francois

Froothie Official

Hello, have you received your product? You may be referring to the Optimum NutriForce which was on pre-order and experienced delays in Australia, however the shipment arrived earlier this month and... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Thank you very much for fixing my my blender, after it got damaged by an earthquake. Luke at your service centre was great to deal with, he followed the job from beginning to end and was totally professional in all aspects. Thanks to the manager as well who got involved and looked after me with great service. Once again thanks.
Rob Perry

Verified Customer

Best appliance I have ever bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

My froothie blender is the best ever. I never travel without taking it with me. It's currently on the bench in Vanuatu

Private message

I have amazing blender and cold juice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My appliance is so good I use that every day....I make nice lovely dipping sauce ; also milk from almonds; different juices and so many different things I love my appliances

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I live my thermocook that has replaced several appliances in my kitchen. I cannot live without it. Thanks Froothie, fast delivery and customer service top notch

Froothie makes chopping grinding and blending easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Lots of power ... large variation in speed ... easy to clean ... a must in every home.
Highly recommended

Top quality and very powerful machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Had this for a few years now, it does not get regular use however it never misses a beat and we use it for fruit smoothies and soups. Easy to clean too. You get what you pay for and will last a lifetime. I need to buy the new 750 ml single serve jug for the best vegetable /green drink smoothies.

Best blender and very affordable!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Definitely the best blender out on the market from my perspective and so much more affordable compared to the vitamix. The reason I give it 4 star is because even though it's already a sensational blender, I believe it's performance and efficiency could even further. No brilliant product is perfect, only absolute satisfaction.

Best blender and has lasted for years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

I've had my optimum blender for over 3 years, I used it daily sometimes 3 times a day. It is still working like brand new! Love it!

Great value and works like a charm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

An Australian brand that is very competitive on price. It works brilliantly and blends up frozen food in an instant. I use it everyday. Great value.

The best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

I love my Optimum 9200A blender because it definitely lives up to its promises: powerful, versatile (processes cold/hot, solid/liquid ingredients with ease) and is a cinch to clean. It also looks great on the bench top. As for cost, considering the price of smoothies in the marketplace, for the price of only one smoothie/day it would take less than 3 months to recoup. How's that for value!

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

We have loved using the Optimum 9400 blender and the customer service has been first class. Thank you Froothie from a happy customer

Fantastic help for overcoming multiple sclerosis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

We are following the overcoming multiple sclerosis diet and the froothie helps us follow all the fabulous recipes and juice recipes

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Excellent product. Use it daily for morning shake. Others have bought cheaper machines and they are in the bin after 18 months.

1 of 5 pages

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty

Angela asked on Mar 14, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at [email protected] regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

My Optimum blender has stopped functioning. When I press the button nothing happens. As if no power is going through. I have used it perhaps 20 times, so didn't expect this to happen. Please let me know what I'm suppose to do?

Masoud asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

You have to create a support "ticket" on their website. They say you should receive a response in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them they were experiencing a high volume of open tickets. I was not answered within the timeframe the site stated, so I called customer service. Good luck!

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your blender. Please contact me directly at [email protected] so that I can make sure your issue has been resolved. Thank you :)

Why would a company want to run several different webpages? They sell the exact same thing! How many other websites do they have? http://www.prestigehomeappliances.com.au/aboutus/ https://www.froothie.com.au/aboutus These websites are the same company! Just trying to do my research before I spend $300+

nara_120 asked on Feb 19, 2017