Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Hobart, Tasmania

• 1 question

Still waiting!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Our ordered our first G2.1 on 15th Jan. We then returned on 25th Jan it for a replacement after noticing the bolt holding the blades on were loose. I have since read numerous reviews of the same thing happening to other people and Froothie admitted that this is a known issue (seems crazy that if you now about it your still sending out defective products to customers!). We received our replacement blender around the 31st Jan and a week ago (only used it for 2 weeks for smoothies) we noticed that the blender sounded different and that it was no longer mixing as well. We then came to discover that the blades were loose and free spinning. I have since contacted the support team, sent photos and videos as they requested but have now been waiting 3 days without hearing back from them. Im seriously unimpressed that we have been without a blender for a week, that a blender of this price could actually have so many problems and not even last a few weeks, shocked that they could insinuate in their email that we may have done something to cause the problem by not layering the contents correctly and even more unimpressed with their customer service and this waiting game. I haven't even received an apology for this defective product or all of this stuffing around and being without a blender for a week. As you can read on here/product review this loosening and breaking of blades seems to be a know issue and yet I'm getting no contact back from them to rectify the issue.
I was recommended Optimum blenders by a friend but I will definitely not be recommending Optimum or the service warranty team at froothie onto anyone else! Seriously dissapointed Froothie!

Verified Customer

Amazing company and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I dealt with them several times after buying my blender. Twice, it was MY fault for breaking it. Their support was _incredible_. Top company, top support, top products. I am a genuine customer, no paid/fake/whatever.

What the

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Ordered a juicer, 10 business days after ordering I asked for a status of delivery. Was informed none in stock, would be months until available. They offered to subisufue a lower model juicer. That juicer was also not available for several weeks. Requested a refund, which was agreed to also at this point they claim to have shipped the juicer. Except that never arrived. 75 days later after further acknowledgments of their mistakes and agreements to refund money, I have not received money or a juicer.

Compare to a competitor, I order at 3pm on a Wednesday, Friday morning I am making myself a juice for breakfast.

I Don’t recommend froothie.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello JoshuaN, My name is Francois and I am the general manager at Froothie. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie and the delay in fulfilling your... read more »

Cairns, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer

The Darth Vadar of Blenders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Super powerful.
Seems a little quiter than my 9400
Jug feels a lot better in quality.
Initially I missed the 9400 ability to use the dial to control but loving all the settings now I am used to this.

Disappointed in the Service Given

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I placed an order over online as the 1300 number took forever to be answered. Left a message took them all they to call me back. When I placed an order, I wasn't told it's going to take till the end of the month till I receive the item that I've ordered. Bit disappointed.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Liz, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie - I am sorry to hear about the difficultie... read more »

VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

This juicer is so easy to use and clean. I have mainly had double auger juicers in the past which required great force to push well cut-up vegetables and fruit down the shoot into the augers. My arms and shoulders ached. The Optimum 600 (3rd Generation) works like a breeze and I am actually enjoying juicing now. No force is needed, therefore NO fatigue. I just evenly feed the material into the shoot without crowding and didn't even need to use the plunger.

Cleaning is much easier than other juicers I have had. I am sure the secret to fast cleaning is washing it before it dries as I always did with the others. It was done in a few minutes.

Also, I must thank you for the wonderful service. I ordered it on Boxing day and it was mailed the very next day and I had it the following day. I didn't expect it until several days after the New Year holiday.

Townsville

Disappointing service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

As someone has written below, Froothie pride themselves on their extended warranty but what they don't tell you is that they will not fix the machine but rather ask you to jump through a series of hoops to prove there is something wrong with the machine. Despite me sending a great deal of information, including photos of the explosion that occurred after a year of issues with the blender and a video as stipulated- this still was not good enough and I was asked to provide more footage of the machine in action (even though I repeatedly said it was no longer functioning). It seems Froothie think its ok to talk to their customers like children who are also technicians! I have 2 other appliances bought from this company as I was so impressed with their warranty but I won't be buying from them again and will be warning others. I gave up and bought a Nutribullet Ninja which works a million times better than the blender I bought from Froothie ever did. I learned the hard way but do yourself a favour and avoid this company.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Kim, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie - I am sorry to hear about the difficulti... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Highly disappointed!!! Completely frustrated!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

At the time of payment, I was given a delivery date. The delivery date arrived yet the product did not. No call or email was sent by Froothie. I had to call to find out what was happening. Still no apology was given. This happened 3 times and the product was 3 and a half weeks late. When the juicer was "delivered" I was not notified and I was at home ALL DAY. No delivery card was left. Then, for the fourth time, the delivery day arrived yet no product and no communication from Froothie. I emailed to find out what was happening. They sent tracking instructions. I did the work and found that it had been sitting at the post office for 3 full days. Not happy with the amount of work I have done in chasing a product that has been fully paid for. Zero customer service from froothie. Customers have to do the chasing up of their long overdue products. Also, when Froothie promises to send you an email - don't believe them (staff member [name removed]). When they promise a second time - don't believe them (staff member [name removed]). Keep trying and you might be successful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Kent, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I wanted to thank you for being one of our thousands of Froothie global customers - we appreciate you chose Froothie and Optimum... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Tricky warranty offered

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Be aware that you would need to fix the machine by yourself as they do not fix for you. They send the parts to you only and they would not replace a free jug even it is still under warranty. You would communicate with the technical team by emails. I had to send more than 10 emails in order to sort out how to fix the machine.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Jess, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. Your online review was brought to my attention and I was saddened by your feedback regarding our brand. I am sorry to hear abo... read more »

Froothie Official

Hello Jess, I wanted to personally follow up with you regarding the issue you have reported with your Optimum product and the service you have received from our technical team. I have tried to c... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

Excellent blender.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I bought a Froothie blender (can't remember the model and I am not at home), and will never buy another brand after experiencing the durability and power of the Froothie blender.
It makes velvety smooth nut butters/creams from nuts that have not even been soaked and makes silky smooth soups straight from the pot.
Highly recommended.

Bateau Bay

Vibrofit Pro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

This product is great and I have lost weight and a few inches and feel so much fitter since using it.
The company Froothie too has also been a very nice experience and I would recommend both the product and the company to anyone for their exemplary customer service.

Excellent Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Small problem and wonderful and prompt after sales service. Very polite and helpful customer support team. Problem resolved quickly and efficiently. Another Happy Customer.

Sydney

Still Waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I ordered my Optimum 700 Juicer on 29th July and I was informed that they will be dispatching it sometime last week of August once they get their shipment, after not hearing anything from them till 30th August I again ring them and was told to wait for another two to three weeks. After reading some of the reviews and coming to know people waiting for upto three months I am thinking I made a mistake by ordering the juicer. Another thing I found out was that they are using Fastway as their courier I have lost my item which I ordered through Ebay and if you read the review in this website you will see that they have very dreadful service now I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Rojer, My name is Francois and I am the general manager at Froothie. I would like to personally apologise for the issue you reported regarding your order. There has been a delay in receivi... read more »

Froothie Official

Hello Rojer, I wanted to personally follow up with you and confirm that all orders for our Optimum 700 Cold Press Juicer have been dispatched, therefore you should have received your appliance by n... read more »

• 1 answer
Private message

The perfect blender for a busy household!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

We love our Froothie blender. We often make slices and raw balls using it as well as smoothies daily and soups weekly. We've never had an issue with the blender.

Sydney

• 1 question

The Best Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I am being completely honest when I say that the customer service that I have received from Luke and Sarah has been the best. They answered every email promptly and tried to be as helpful as possible. I know they had trouble with an overseas supplier but I was given a refund and now I am buying a better model at a reduced price. I am a very happy customer and recommend using this company.

Private message

Worst Retail Experience EVER !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Do Not Deal With This Company !
Ordered one of their blenders over 3 months ago and it arrived yesterday. Absolutely ridiculous 'customer service'
Promises after promises, Finally here WITH NO INVOICE enclosed.
Take my advice and AVOID this company at all cost.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hi Karla! You must be referring to the Optimum NutriForce which was on pre-order and experienced serious delays as we awaited the arrival of the shipment. All pre-orders were dispatched last week ... read more »

Brisbane

Worst support service I have EVER encountered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

4 years of owning the Optimum 9200 I have had the jug break twice. The first time the company offered me a "goodwill gesture" and made me pay $50 + postage for a new jug, apparently your blender has a 5 year warranty but the jug +accessories are only covered under 12 months, that's fine. They then sent me wrong item TWICE.
That jug lasted 8 months and cracked for no good reason. I followed protocol and sent photos etc. They agreed it was under warranty and asked me to pay postage. Once postage was paid they then tried to argue that I had to pay them another "goodwill gesture" amount of $50 and refused to acknowledge that my new jug was within its 12 month warranty period. 30 emails back and forward with myself in disbelief of their incompetence I threatened to leave bad reviews and "pooof" They sent me my deserved jug. Do not shop with FROOTHIE. They do not respect the laws of warranty.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Hazelbrook

Private message

Product great-but trouble within 12 months. Questions re warranty and support?

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I love the Optimum 920. Within a year though experiencing leaking from the base and rust. The conditions of warranty are a little confusing with requirement to pay for replacement parts. Hard work with online support asking a lot of questions before getting resolution of new part required, Its very difficult trying to do the "repairs" yourself- I didn't find the u-tube clip helpful nor written instructions. Disappointed I have had this much trouble getting back to my juices - machine out of action for nearly 2 months.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Patricia, I am glad you love your Optimum 9200A and I am very surprised by the issue you are experiencing, such faults are covered by our warranty. Have you contacted our 24x7 Warranty and Te... read more »

Thank you for your responsiveness to my review. I am grateful that you have confirmed and acted on what my expectations of a warranty would be for this product providing a repayment jug at no cost... read more »

margaret river

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Still waiting for my product?

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

I ordered my product on the 19/3 and still waiting for it to arrive by boat. It must be having a good journey and I'm very annoyed. First time buyer of a product by internet and last time. BUY local and pay a little more.

August 5th 2017 Update: Like the product but not the service!!

The product is good but will not use this company again. After 2 month wait they never offered any bonuses. Will go back to shopping local and support my town.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello,
I just saw the review and would like to sincerely apologise for your experience

Please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au or by calling 03 8609 2210 and I will personally attend to the issue without delay

Kind regards
Francois

Froothie Official

Hello, have you received your product? You may be referring to the Optimum NutriForce which was on pre-order and experienced delays in Australia, however the shipment arrived earlier this month and... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Thank you very much for fixing my my blender, after it got damaged by an earthquake. Luke at your service centre was great to deal with, he followed the job from beginning to end and was totally professional in all aspects. Thanks to the manager as well who got involved and looked after me with great service. Once again thanks.
Rob Perry

1 of 5 pages

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Matthews asked on Jan 22, 2018

Answer this

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty

Angela asked on Mar 14, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

My Optimum blender has stopped functioning. When I press the button nothing happens. As if no power is going through. I have used it perhaps 20 times, so didn't expect this to happen. Please let me know what I'm suppose to do?

Masoud asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

You have to create a support "ticket" on their website. They say you should receive a response in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them they were experiencing a high volume of open tickets. I was not answered within the timeframe the site stated, so I called customer service. Good luck!

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your blender. Please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can make sure your issue has been resolved. Thank you :)