Filter By:

Shop Location: WA, Cannington

King size bed frame :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We dealt with Harmeet from the Cannington store. She was great to deal with and helped us with our purchase. Will definitely buy from this company again, fantastic customer service :)
We spent so much time looking for a bed frame and this purchase was exactly what we were looking for, a hassle free transaction.

Perth

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

All questions answered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Purchased the Atessa 4 seater from the Midland store. Ketan the salesperson was very friendly and patient. I asked several questions on the couch and all questions were answered. My biggest concern was the transportation of the couch, as previously from other different shops I had received damaged goods and is a real pain in the head to get it replaced and resolved. Ketan ensured me that the couch would get checked before being put on the truck. He was right, when the couch was delivered the delivery guys were very pleasant and also helped me check that the couch was good and told me that the couch was checked by 4 others before loaded up. I was very impressed, will defiantly buy again from Furniture Bazaar!

Balcatta

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Now to fit out the Bedroom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Had a great buying experience from Geoff Midland store very thorough and knowledgeable. Would certainly shop here again. Great range and showroom.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Have brought quite a few things over the years from Furniture Bazaar for my house and are my first choice when shopping for quality furniture at great prices.
Thanks Margaret at the Rockingham store for help with my new purchase

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

good customer service.
Got full furniture for our house
Great deal,
Good quality
Lot of options and choices available in the store

Great service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I’ve shopped here a few times and always get excellent service from Geoff, he is friendly and takes an interest in his customers and is very patient! Good quality products at good prices.

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Just right

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Had the right product at a reasonable price so we were in and out in 5 minutes. No fuss, no worries

So super helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

We were very undecided about so many choices but the friendly staff helped with great production knowledge as well as giving options to suit our budget. Thank you Lindies at Cockburn WA store

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Not a good product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Bought two recliner sofa sets. The sofa is very light and it tips forward even when a slim built adult sits on it leaning forward. I had embarrassing moments when guest who came to the house was about to fall forward with the sofa but thankfully they didn't get hurt. The springs starting popping up just after a year and cushions are also not good. I regret buying the sofa from furniture bazaar.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hello, sorry to hear this. please provide your invoice number for us to look further into this issue, thanks.

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

They always have something that fits in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Furniture Bazaar always have what I want to fit in with existing furniture. I recently replaced my dining table and chairs and the new set fits in perfectly. The quality and prices are excellent and the Cockburn staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Exactly what i was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Went to Osborne Park store and found a coffee table duo exactly as i wanted. Was served by staff member Junny who upon asking her the question, dashed away and came back with a reduced price that was very generous. The purchase went ahead and was dealt with efficiently and in a very friendly manner. Very pleased with service and would definitely recommend this store.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Cannington

I always end up buying from them after all. Best choices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

It is my second time buying furniture sets from them. I always buy in-store from them so I can be sure that what I want is what I get. The transaction is very fast, in less than 5 minutes paid and delivery date set. Very friendly and informative staffs they have there.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again. Ye... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

EXCELLENT COSTOMER SEVICE, GREAT STORE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I made my purchase in-store in Mandurah WA ... I purchased a really well made Noah 5 draw tall boy.
Customer service by both assistants were beyond Amazing, I would like to thank Vicki for helping me and her great customer service made it a joy to shop in-store. The purchasing process went very well. I would have no reason not to recommend a visit to the Mandurah Store I would gladly purchase again from here.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again.

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Great quality and price

purchased dining table and wall unit 10 years ago, still in good condition
last week purchased two armchairs with a sofa.
Very good quality, great prices, knowledgeable staff (Junny)

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given, Junny is indeed great with customers.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Staff are very nice and helpful and there are lots of ranges you can chose from.Puchased process smo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Bought instore in Greenfields and picked up by my friend the next day as it wouldn’t fit in our car and didn’t have enough money to pay for delivery.I like Furniture Bazar as they have many you can chose from and staff are very approachable!Thanks and regards,Victoria

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given.

I like the good service of Furniture Bazaar and lots of choices!

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Dinning room furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Went into the Rockingham store looking for a dinning room table and chairs. Margaret the sales lady was brilliant. She pointed out that the company also did packages. This she said would enable me to purchase more furniture at a better price. I left with an 11 piece dinning room set. Most store I know would not be that helpful.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Rockingham store, really so happy to see you happy

Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Shown through mattresses by Julz at the midland store, extremely helpful salesperon! Really happy with service and my store purchase

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

New Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Hi everyone, my husband and I went into the Midland store last weekend, we were approached by a team member who was polite and showed us a range of beds, by the end we had decided to take a double bed for our son, the lady i now know as Julz was so happy to assist us, we purchased the bed and during this time we were offered a discount. Supa happy with our purchase, the price and the service we got. Will defiantly go back.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Theatre Comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Went to the Cockburn store today looking for a theatre lounge. There was a good range and styles to chose from, which was great as we only have a small amount of space to use and at great sale prices. The sales person who approached us was very knowledgeable about the products, quick to find out availability and was helpful and pleasant. This is the second lounge we have bought from Furniture Bazaar and it will definitely be our first stop for future purchases of any furniture we may need. Keep up the excellent service Furniture Bazaar.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. Glad you found the perfect looking theatre lounge, hope you enjoy your new lounge.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

My family made a purchase in Osborne Park, WA. We were assist by Junny and she was very accommodating with all the enquiry that we had. She had product knowledge with the sofa with recliners that we bought. So happy with the product as well. Your store has been our favourite for all our furnitures were bought from there. Again, great experienced. Amazing!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given, Junny is indeed great with customers

1 of 101 pages