Filter By:

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

This is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We recently received our new bed....its perfect.love it.5 stars for that....product is completely perfect in condition.amazing service..staff is very friendly

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Useful.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I made a purchase in-store. The purchasing process was easy. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The products I purchased are with good quality and the prices are right.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Misleading sales info

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I brought a five seater leather lounge with Caise in 2015, and was sold a care cover plan with it for $199 with the sales person telling us that we could claim up to five years to get the lounge cleaned should we need. Please beware that this is not worth the paper it is written on, it has so many small print disclaimers that you are not told about or given in writing at the time of sale. After two and a half years I thought I would put in a claim to have the lounge cleaned, just a freshen up really, but oh no that is not covered like I was told at the time of sale. Only spot stains which you then have to take 3 photos of and provide all your receipts from the sale, this is even after registering it all we you first buy the product, they don't make it easy for you to claim.
I feel very disappointed that a company like Furniture Bazaar would mislead customers like this, recommending this product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Great service from lucky really impressed with his knowledge this is the first time at midland store and will return.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

This shopping experience is wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I feel very happy to got what I need exactlly in FB with the help of the staff name Dai.
The whole purchas progcess is smoothly and Dai gave me grate suggestions as well. The design of the bed frame is quite delicate and the price is fair as well.
I will definitely go back to Furniture bazaar if I need anything alse in the future.

Excellent Service from Furniture Bazaae

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

went to Midland store with husband, having previously picked out a lounge suite that I thought would be suitable. Geoff served us and was patient and very professional. Once we had decided to purchase he helped us sort out a courier to deliver the lounge. The lounge was delivered, as promised a couple of days later. We were happy to have such a stressfree purchase and are now enjoying our new lounge suite. We would definitely go back to Furniture Bazaar

Gawler Tasmania

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Made enquiries with Dai at the Osborne Park store after viewing armchairs on Furniture Bazaar website. Dai was extremely helpful, even sending me a pic on my phone of the chair available in the colour we were seeking. The purchase was very straight forward and the service was friendly and helpful. Pickup today was smooth and served by an efficient store man who insisted lifting the boxes into our car without assistance. Assembly was done without any problems and we are very happy with our purchase. Chairs are exactly as online description. Thank you Furniture Bazaar, as a visitor to Perth as the chairs are for our caravan, we will remember our purchase in Perth with good vibes for a long time.
Les Reynolds, Tasmania

Another very satisfying visit to Furniture Bizaar - Rockingham

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

visited the store on Sunday - with a very fussy husband..... and again Margie (Margaret) provided exceptional assistance..... resulting in a new lounge suite purchase.
it is very comforting to know that this store keeps engaging great staff, as I have made numerous purchases here over the past 6 years and always been served by Margie - great customer service and is always very informative and happy to help. Well Done Team Rockingham!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Second time shopping here and will always be the first place i go for furniture. Great service and timely sales

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I visited the Rockingham store on Saturday and was immediately greeted by Margaret. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and provided a fantastic service. We are very happy with the bed and mattress that we purchased.

Fabulous Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Geoff at Midland made our afternoon. Very friendly, helpful and professional. He gave us his expertise and was very knowledgeable. We will be back for sure.

Perth Western Australia

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I went looking for an armchair, and was greeted by Lucky. He showed me a few items, and when I said I was interested in one, he when to see if they had one in store, and they did. So I purchased the item a chair and foot stool. The purchase process was fast and efficient.
I would definitely recommend my friends to have a look at the huge selection of furniture available, and as for Lucky who was extremely helpful, and not pushy.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Quickest Customer Service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Only shop out of about 20 with a worker asking if I needed assistance and willing to help. Went in to order the furniture and straight away she began putting my details through for the sale as she knew there was only one suit left available from the warehouse that I was looking at and wanted to get in first. Lovely and helpful service, definitely recommend going there and only shop I found to have a black bedroom suit.

Happy Shopper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This was first time I had visited this Store. I also looked at other Stores but found FB offered an equal if not better selection of product whilst offering better value for money. I would definitely recommend this Store to anyone in the hunt for furniture. Thanks to Geoff for advice & making the process a pleasant experience.

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

New bar stools!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

We had planned to look at bar stools from a competitors shop and found Furniture Bazaar just next door. Found a superior product at a much better price! Friendly and efficient staff assisted us with our purchase.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you for your feedback Tracey.

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Quickest Sale!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Quickest Sale for me!!
Walked ask to view a Bedroom Suite I had seen in the recent catalogue only to find it was not on display and nearest branch was 45 mins away
Had some excellent feedback on the Bedroom Suite from Friends who have already purchased this item before so walked up to the counter and placed my order on the spot
Vicki had confirmed item would be in store for us to Collect within a week as I was not in a hurry to pickup
Within 15-20 minutes the purchase was completed
I was happy with the service :-)

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Sonya! That's great you found the exact bedroom suite recommended by your friends. Thank you for shopping with Furniture Bazaar.
Hope you enjoy your new suite!

• 1 helpful vote

Service was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Lucky, he was very patient with me, great salesman. Second piece of furniture we have bought from FB.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Sandie, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Lucky is indeed great with customers. Hope you keep coming for more!

Cheapest quality gel mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Body relief gel support queen mattress purchased in store Midland Wa. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous. We always buy slumbercare mattress in this store.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Jill, thanks for your feedback. Slumbercare mattresses are a good choice! Hope you enjoy it.

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Awesome sofa along with helpful and knowledgeable staff members

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I went to numerous furniture shops in Osborne Park to buy a new sofa and I found Furniture Bazaar to offer my ideal sofa at a reasonable price. Staff were knowledgeable when it came to my specif delivery queries and knew their products well. Very satisfied customer!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi JB, Glad you found your ideal sofa at Furniture Bazaar. Happy that you were taken care of very well by our staff.

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

In store purchased. The mattress was a great quality. I was efficiently helped and was directed to a great buy at a great price.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Michael, that's amazing our friendly staff guided you to buy the right mattress. Hope you get a great night's sleep on it!

1 of 90 pages