Filter By:

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Great service assist by Sladana. I bought mattress and king single bed and they have a good quality furniture. They always have a promo

Service TOPs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

After looking around for a bed head my final store furniture bazaar as i entered Maggie approached me and asked me if she can help, told her what i wanted, got it and very happy

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

No stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

After spending all day looking at furniture with no success in finding the perfect item walking into Furniture Bazaar was a breath of fresh air! Mandy approached us straight away and with her non-pushy sales approach found us exactly what we wanted and got us the best price. I can guarantee furniture bazaar will be our first choice from now on.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Great service & assistance by Margaret in explaining her products. Along with good follow up service the next day with Vickie when we returned to purchase the mattress. Thank you Ladies

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Purchased a king single mattress in store and received great assistance by Yully regarding products and mattress protectors
Easy purchasing process and delivery options

Lesmurdie

• 7 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Great service by Denise, very helpful in locating the items we wanted. Excellent value for money. Definitely recommend a look in

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Served by Junny,who was very helpful and we got a discount on a dresser after we purchased a king size bed and bedside tables.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

The cheapest furniture store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Cheapest price furniture store and we had a good service from the staff. Very friendly to the customer love it

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Service was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We had looked around at a few places and found furniture bizarre to be the cheapest. The lady that helped us was polite and welcoming, made the whole experience much better.

Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Friendly service wasn’t hassled by sales person explained delivery and warranty delivery was on time as per sms and backed up by phone call 30 mins before delivery

Great service, and Gina was Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We made our purchase instore on the 20th of April. The purchase was seamless and the service was even better.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Love my new Buffet!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Thankyou to Lindies at Furniture Bazaar in Cockburn! We found Lindies very helpful, but also allowing my husband and I space to look around ourselves without being hassled. She was friendly and answered questions for us and it was a pleasant shopping experience. We found the perfect piece for our dining room. I would sincerely recommend FB at Cockburn and especially Lindies.
Marie Newman

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Pleasant Surprise!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Visited Mandurah store for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and range of furniture instore. Went back today to order a bedroom suite which we had been advised was expected to arrive back in stock in a few weeks which suits us perfectly! Vicki was very helpful.

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

sofa so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We were not rushed at all and was left alone to consider what sofa was best for us. Our lovely salesperson (Junny) did not hurry us and answered all our questions with great persona.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Bought a bed from the midland WA store experienced great customer service by Geoff
As I wanted a bed that had discontinued and he helped me find something even better

Caroline Bailey

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Caroline, thanks for taking the time to write a feedback. Geoff is indeed great with customers. Hope you enjoy your new bed!

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Fantastic product, Fantastic value, Fantastic service (Midland)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I bought a mattress from Furniture Bazaar 10yrs ago and nice to see the same sales guy Geoff at Midland still there to help and give advice on our replacement mattress. Although the old mattress was still going strong it was 10yrs old and the time had come to replace it. Also 50% off all mattresses was a bonus!!. We tried all the king size mattresses and Geoff was very patient providing advice on different textures, firmness and qualities of each one. We eventually found our dream mattress, which has been delivered today. Customer service has always been good at this store and we have bought many other good pieces of furniture which has always been good quality. Keep up the good work Midland and Thank you.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Midland store. That's amazing our friendly staff guided yo... read more »

really really pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Thank you am very pleased with the lounge Tompkins 3rr-r-r fabric , was worried about Graphite colour from the small swatch,but it is dark brown. So just what I wanted. Sales person Margaret was very helpful but still let us try and look around with out us feeling pressured. This is a new kind of material to me but looks like it will wear well. The fabric spray protects spills so well worth the $50 did a 5 seats easy with more for another time and can be purchased again from the store.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Annette, thank you for your feedback. Tompkins lounge is one of our best sellers. Hope you enjoy your new couch and see you around again soon.

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Gina at Rockingham is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Gina is very helpful and eager to assist. We bought bonded leather lounges because the previous ones that we bough from furniture bazaar literally fell apart. The furniture is cheap and since we had young kids and pets we didn't want to pay too expensive an amount and the styles are fantastic. We purchased a care plan so that we are covered if anything goes wrong and I genuinely like their styles of lounges. I hope the bonded leather lasts.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the time to write a review. Hope you enjoy your new suite!

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

So Fast!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Vicki was so helpful. She showed me the lounge I had been looking at on line, sourced one and organised delivery for 2 days later. She explained everything we needed to know about leather care. Very happy :)

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Michelle, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Vicki is indeed great with customers. Hope you keep coming for more!

Safety Bay, Western Australia, Australia

• 1 comment

Awesome Lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Excellent service, product and easy process. Can’t praise our salesperson enough as she was very knowledgeable on the product and friendly

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Carol, that's amazing our friendly staff guided you to buy the right product. we are so happy to know this :-)

No worries, I think her name was Margie and we can’t praise her enough especially with her product knowledge and friendliness

1 of 97 pages