Filter By:

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

love the furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

we assembled the chair on our own and had no problems the chair is so comfy and we love it !!

• 3 helpful votes

Shop Location: WA, Cannington

The sofas looks great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

There was a great deal on the products and I bought a set of sofa.
I am happy with the quality of the product that I bought and I wish I could get finance on the discounted products as well to help customers buy more products freely. In my case, I was going to buy two sets but I could not afford it as there was no chance to go with the interest-free plan.
Geoff did his best to find a chance but there was no option to go with the interest-free plan.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I found a good range of mattresses to try out and with help from Margie i got what I wanted. I got a great deal on the mattress and a good deal on delivery.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Surprised at amount of stock to select from

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Very happy with service offered by Grace with an answer to all our questions.
Store is well laid out and very comfortable to walk around to select from a large amount of stock.

Traralgon

• 5 helpful votes

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Perfect transactions,made feel very welcome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We have just returned to WA after travelling in our caravan for 4 years and needed good advice on a number of items of furniture.We were fortunate to meet Margie who was extremely helpful and friendly,nothing was too much trouble for her.We choose a number of items from dining package to bed packages plus mattresses and feel so happy as it appears to be very good quality and a fair price.We will not hesitate on returning should we require further items and can highly recommend the service,thank you Margie for making shopping for our requirements an easy task.
Roger and Joan Pinjarra

Perth

• 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Great Customer Service from Jonny

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We found exactly what we wanted a modular lounge. Jonny was the sales person and was very friendly and helpful. He had a good knowledge of the products he was selling. Would buy here again thanks.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Great store! Can’t fault them at all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Store was very well laid out and easy to navigate
Completely satisfied with the range and quality of products, and the furniture was pre assembled!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Sofa

Excellent sale man Jonny , very helpful and very professional . No hard sales
Would recommend friends going to this store in Rockingham WA

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Cannington

Excellent. Furniture Bazaar is Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Geoff at Cannington was a legend and very helpful. The layout of the store is fantastic with lots of furniture to choose from. Absolutely Brilliant prices at the moment. I didn’t want to leave the store, as there was so much to look at! I will definitely be coming back.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. Geoff is indeed great with customers

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Luxury with sophistication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

My wife and I recently purchased a 3 seat sofa with chaise from the Osborne park store,and the minute we walked into the store we immediately felt a warm relaxed non pushy feeling...

It’s always wonderful nowadays to go into a store and be given time to look and then have a wonderful enthusiastic young vibrant sales girl as we found in Jenny in the Osbourne park store to approach and assist us in our purchase.....In saying that the whole store from sales,management and delivery were excellent and is the reason why we are now in the process of purchasing our next items

We will more than likely furnish our new home through furniture bazaar because we have found there range and quality of furniture is second to none...

Well done furniture bazaar in Osbourne park, you certainly have the right recipe for success and we have no hesitation in recommending you to our friends and family…

Kind Regards

Bryce and Rina Turner

1/1price st Subiaco 6008…

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Walked in and was greeted by a friendly Sales person (Lindies). She answered all my questions and left me to browse to make my decision. I did not feel pressured to buy like I have in other stores. She helped me organise a pick up that suited my schedule. Nothing was too much. I will definitely be back and wouldn't hesitate recommending the Cockburn store to friends and family!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. yes team in Cockburn is awesome.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

The staff were helpful and friendly, and the product I wanted was on sale, a big bonus!!!!
The items purchased were packed for delivery and pickup was all done in 10 minutes.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review.

Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Went looking for a mattress and found exactly what I wanted at an amazing price within five minutes. The girls that served me were also amazing and made the experience worth coming back ( as I spotted a couch I like)

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

That's amazing our friendly staff guided you to buy the right mattress. Hope you get a great night's sleep on it!

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Store sales person was extremely helpful and make my couch shopping experience so much fun and enjoyable. They answered all my questions and assured me my floor display product will be taken care of till I pick it up.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

good service, great help.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Geoff helped us well and was very efficient. We got a nice sofa, it is very confortable and family is happy with the deal. We would recommend furniture bazaar.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

We are impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The whole shopping process at Furniture Bazaar in Pinjarra Road, Mandurah, worked for us. We bought a 1600 Ceduna TV unit of excellent quality - floor stock in perfect condition - at a bargain price. The service was the best with immediate and careful assistance loading it into our vehicle. They made sure it was protected for the journey home. We will visit Furniture Bazaar first next time we need to buy furniture.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Excellent customer service and great deals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I recently shopped at Furniture Bazaar in Cockburn and was impressed with the customer service and the deals on offer. I picked up a king sized bed, bedside drawers and a mattress. The salespeople were extremely helpful and friendly.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Service was fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We were after a not so expensive matress..we got what we were after at a very good sale price...Margie our salesperson was very helpful and delightful..will certainly go back when we are in need of more furnishings...

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given. Margie is indeed great with customers

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Awesome service for an awesome couch!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

We were welcomed on arrival in the shop and assisted so well to find our perfect couch! (We had searched shops for days).
The couch is everything we hoped for, great quality and so comfy with accidental cover for our baby due soons accidents!
We picked up from the warehouse with help to load into my partners ute very easily!!!
Thank you so much for helping us get our new couch to our new home!!!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Solid furniture at good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Shop was easy to navigate, the staff were very helpful and best of all, the prices were very reasonable. I have bought multiple times from furniture bazaar and was never disappointed with their products.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

1 of 108 pages