Filter By:

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Never Again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I walked in knowing exactly what I wanted to buy, a bedside table that matched my sons bed. There was at least 4 in a similar location on the floor but non in stock. I was given the option of going to the warehouse in Cannington to pick it up or wait 5 days for it to transfer to Osborne Pk. The sales lady refused to sell me the floor stock. 6 days later it arrived and I went to pick it up to find a storewide 20% off sale..I was furious. They wouldn't bring it out to me but made me drive around to the back to get it. Terrible service, expensive furniture and poor quality. Staff did not give a sh#t. I will never shop there again.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Great Service from Harmeet and the team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a new lounge suite and arrived after the shop had shut. However we were still allowed in for the remaining 20 minutes while the staff closed up. The staff were helpful in showing us suggested suites after we discussed what we were looking for. We didn't buy on the spot but returned a week later. Again the staff were very helpful (Harmeet) and assisted in choosing the suite we bought. Did not feel any pressure to buy, which is important when trying to choose something that Will work for us over the next 5-10 years.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Good quality product for a decent price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Great customer service, variety of price ranges only problem was no stock so some pieces of furniture would be a decent wait but staff helpful to find similar items, much cheaper than Harvey Norman

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Easy furniture shopping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Parking right outside front door. Easy to walk around shop. Not overstuffed with furniture. Happy and helpful staff. Efficient organisation of delivery. Ketan was very helpful.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Midland

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Bought a modular in store had a lovely man named geoff help me with my decision, he actually went to the effort of looking at my house plan to determine if the aize of the lounge was appropriate! Great customer service and great prices

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Very affordable new Couch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

After looking at several furniture stores for a new couch, Furniture Bazaar was our last stop and wish it was our first, as found what I was looking for and the staff and manager were very helpful and answered all my questions truthly. They were polite, smartly dressed and nothing was to hard or time consuming for them. Would recommend then to all of my friends.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Good Looking Bed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Visited the store, bought a bed all in 20 minutes, very friendly and helpful staff including the storeman who helped with lifting it into my vehicle.

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Tan dinning Chairs for the win

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Had my eye on some gorgeous Tan PU Dinning bucket chairs. Walked into the store, freaked out when I didn't see them on display, thinking "damn I should have taken them when I saw them". Then salesperson Lindies came to the rescue. Advised there were still some in stock, marched to the back and hauled one out for me to put my mind at ease. Needless to say deposit was put on them straight away. Great service from Lindies and great purchase! Thanks FB!

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Wonderful store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Great store to ponder around and just to look at different styles ,colours ect. No pressure and very helpful staff. Able to pay on the spot and collect the items . All Hassel free.
Keep up the good work . will shop their again.

Shop Location: WA, Cannington

Fantastic purchase, we are delighted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We purchased our Bedroom Suite in Marri from the Cannington store. The purchase process was efficient and in a timely manner. No pressure, but with an attentive manner to ensure that we were aware of quality and price.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you Lyn for taking the time to post your feedback. We do have an amazing team at our Cannington store with great product knowledge. We hope you enjoy the new bedroom suite. Marri certainly is a beautiful wood.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Lovely service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We received lovely service when ordering our sofa.
Was quick, informative and very polite! Can't wait for the call to say our new sofa is on the way.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you Sophie for choosing Furniture Bazaar to purchase your sofa. Hopefully your sofa is not too far away.

1 of 138 pages