Filter By:

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

Great service and great quality mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I received great customer service from from Kylie at the cockburn furniture bazaar and the quality of my mattress is AMAZING. It was also easy to pick up. I couldn't be happier

great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

After searching numerous stores and getting a wide variety of service we walk into Furniture Bazaar with some reservation . After some straight forward information and product comparisons we walk out with the product we where looking. Thank Geoff

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review, really so happy to see you happy

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

bazinga

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

we searched several stores for a mattress and found the right one for us at the right price and the service was polite and helpful to allow us to make the purchase

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Best Service Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I went into the Joondalup store looking for a new mattress. From when I arrived to when I completed my order, my experience was very positive. Shannon was super friendly and easy to talk to and very informative. I wanted a mattress which has minimal partner disturbance and Shannon showed me the range and was very patient as I tried the ones he recommended and then tried them again and again :). Bonus for me as they were 50% off too! Shannon helped me find the perfect one for me and the quality is great. My partner also ended up buying a couch! I would definitely recommend this store. It was a very positive experience.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

That's amazing our friendly staff guided you to buy the right mattress. Hope you get a great night's sleep on it! Shannon is indeed great with customers

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Excellent value, timed with EOFY...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

The whole process was effortless, from selection through to delivery: Staff were professional, non-pushy & very helpful; they were also helpful when I upgraded from a Queen size to a King size bed...
Also, managed to get some excellent prices at the EOFY, bargain, quality & service:)

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Pleasure, cheers:)

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Shannon was very helpful and unbiased with his advice and did not pressure me.
I purchased in store - David Abbott

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service.

Excellent furniture. Excellent store atmosphere

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

After a big search around multiple stores, I came to Furniture Bazaar Joondalup. I had a particular budget and very particular taste, and this place had such a good range to choose from. I found the perfect 3 peice bedroom suite for me and the ultimate mattress at just the right price. I found the choices of furniture were all of great quality, and very good value for money. Not cheap and nasty, not overpriced. Exactly the quality and prices I was looking for!
Shannon, the salesman was super helpful and approachable, a no pressure environment.
When the suite I wanted turned out to be a 2 month wait, he helped me look at similar beds, and in the end offered me exactly the one I wanted - the floor model, so I was very happy.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Simply Divine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

My husband and I went into your store in Mandurah and were absolutely delighted with our purchase. It was exactly what we were looking for. None of the other retailers had such good selection. Customer service was excellent. Sharon Wilken

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Mandurah store, really so happy to see you happy

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

The right mattress found.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

We were looking for a new mattress. Staff weren't pushy! We did buy one slightly more expensive but it was the right one for us. Thanks Geoff for your help!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Very excitted with mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

We made our shop instore, it was very easy we purchased a king size mattree and are very excitted about it.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

This is perfect just what i was after

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Geoff at Midland is excellent to deal. Happy to answer any questions I had.
Love my lounge was just what i was looking for.
Extremely happy that they deliver to Bun-bury.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this :-)

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Love at First Sight!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

When I first saw the alcove 4 seater LHF modular whheeww! I’m really impress with the design Elegant!! And the black shiny color make it more lively I imagined it already to my living area that’s why I didn’t waste any time bought it and waiting for it to deliver this saturday and Jonathon give me discount he is so approachable. Rodolf Lungca

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Rodolf,
Glad you found your ideal couch at Furniture Bazaar. Happy that you were taken very well cared of by our staff.

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Friendly and painless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Came to the rockingham store and saw John, he was so helpful and friendly, we drove to cockburn to see the couch in the color we wanted then drove all the way back to rockingham to buy it off Johnny. No nonsense, good quality, great price.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Affordable but great quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

We made our purchase on Sunday morning at the Rockingham store. We did have to wait a while but when we were served by Johnny we were met with friendly, helpful and honest service.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Ideal Lounge Suite For Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

My husband and I purchased a Lounge suite on the 29th of May 2018 and were very impressed with the service provided by FB Mandurah Vicki and her assistant were fantastic above all were very happy and satisfied with the product we've got, you cannot fault it.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thanks for taking the time to write a feedback. Hope you enjoy your new furniture!

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

First home buyers - bar stools

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

My fiancé and I were buying bar stools for our new home. We went to the Joondalup store and the staff were really friendly, helpful and informative. Fantastic customer service. We also found the stools very comfortable, good condition and not too difficult to assemble.
Daniel Vraptsis

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Joondalup store.

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Awesome deal and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I purchased a lounge suite today and the service was impeccable. Ketan was kind, friendly, polite and professional. He knew exactly what was most suited to my needs and budget.
The lounge is incredible value for money.
It was a pleasure doing service at the Midland store with Ketan.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Perfect customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We went in-store looking for a comfortable Queen Mattress. The customer service was spot-on! Purchasing was easy and swift as well as information of our selected items. Will definitely shop there in the future!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Osborne Park, Western Australia

Private message

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Best bed base ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I made the purchase in-store at the Osborne Park branch. The process was very easy, the attendants were straight-forward and helpful. The orthopedic bed base is the best I have ever owned, very happy there.
All up it was a pleasant experience shopping with Furniture Bazaar.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

House Entertaiment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

The furniture I bought at Furniture Bazaar was great and beautiful craftsmanship. sales person Junny was very helpful and sincere.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. Junny is indeed great with customers, really so happy to see you happy

1 of 105 pages