Filter By:

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Purchased alounge on 18th oct 2017 picked it up from cannington warehouse. Arrived home and unpacked it only to find its different colour. Rang up the midland store straight away they said they don't have the colour we wanted in stock.i asked for exchange or refund said they would charge 20% of the price as cancellation fees. And wont exchange for right colour or wont make full refund. Floor staff is good but once you have paid the money they don't know you. M taking this to consumer affairs

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I made a purchase of a dining setting, lounge and tv unit at the Cannington store. The sales assistant Pritesh was very cooperative, informative and went the extra mile to close the deal. Very happy with my purchase!

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Doonz, great to see you found all the furniture suitable for you at Furniture Bazaar. Glad to also hear Pritesh helped you so much. Thanks for taking the time to write to us.

New recliner lounge suite

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

We recently purchased a new Ibiza lounge suite from Geoff at FB Midland store. He was very efficient and even assisted us with contacting a suitable courier to deliver our purchase. For the price paid we are pleased with our new suite.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Rach, that's excellent. Hope you enjoy the Ibiza suite. Thanks for your review.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE***NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I bought a product from Cannington store and was advised that there is no layby on Managers' special price or else I have to pay full amount without discount. So agreed to pay in full to receive the discounted price. Later, I wanted to cancel the item, they wanted to charge $400 admin fee saying that was the last piece and other customers lost their opportunity to buy, in fact HO advised that there were queries from other stores for the same product and none was available. Store Manager agreed to select any other items for the same price or more that they could waive the fees off. Spent a whole day and selected all the items, just to receive a call back next day saying that they will still charge the admin fee of $400 as other customers lost opportunity to buy the item. Called HO to make a complaint just to have a rude response from Operations Manager.
Out of curiosity, phoned Midland store and enquired if they have the same item on stock. After checking Midland store advised that there are couple more pieces left, also advised that there is layby on this item for the promotional price. I questioned this to Operations Manager why I was given all wrong information and she could not even find the information in their own website. Finally I was able to talk her through so she could see in the website that it says layby available, she was struggling and finding excuses, also saying that she can not talk for other stores blah blah blah. Disappointed with whole experience and regret going to Furniture Bazar in the first place. Highly not recommended.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi RL, thank you for your feedback. having looked at your invoice and correspondence, it appears the operations manager waived off the cancellation fee and offered you to reselect but you chose not... read more »

Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi RL, Sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with us. Could you please provide your invoice number for us to look further into the this issue? Thanks.

I dont care about what notes appear on your system. First of all, i had chosen not proceed any further as i lost trust in your store and you were trying to make it difficult by saying that i need t... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Needed a new kitchen dining table after having kitchen renovations. Hate going into shops and being bothered by sales people trying to hassle you into buying their products, but at Midland Furniture Bazaar they did not do this. They left me to browse and look at their products and approached me to eat me know if I needed a hand to let them know. Ended up buying a beautiful kitchen table and 6 chairs with a buffet unit to match. Very pleased with the staff service and the products. new trainee Julie was a gem being helped by Geoff.
Very happy with the service - would go back again

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Karen, that's an awesome review! Very happy to hear that you found a beautiful dining suite for your house at Furniture Bazaar. And also happy to see Julie and Geoff were able to give you a hand with it.

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

We went in-store to look at tall boys/ dressers. Mandy was very friendly, helpful, informative and patient with 2 kids by my side. Quick to reply back regarding followup questions. Great product for a great price. Thank you.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Susan, our team at Midland is awesome. Glad to see that you received our quality customer service. Hope you enjoy your new tallboy/dresser mirror.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

excellent service from the staff at the Joondalup store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

The staff at the Joondalup store were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Very happy with our purchase of a Sofa Bed.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Yvonne, thanks for taking the time to write about us. Hope you enjoy your sofa bed.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Sue was very genuine and effective when it comes to recommending her products. Buying from them was very easy and quick. Cant wait to see the product

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Jhan, Very pleased to hear you had a good experience shopping with us. Hope your product gets delivered soon and enjoy it!

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Helpful staff, furniture was exactly what we were looking for.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Very pleased to find exactly what we were looking for. The Frieda buffet, and a matching lamp table. Very good service and help in deciding what to buy.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Roza, the frieda is a beautiful piece indeed. It's great that you received good service from our friendly staff. Thank you.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Midland

great slumber care single mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

taking a 3 hour drive to Perth to purchase a mattress. after 3 stores shopping for a mattress finally my chance i walked into furniture bazaar in midland and found the mattress i needed and i must say the service was excellent and completely interested in helping me choose the right mattress for my comfort and sleeping style.

after giving away two mattresses (well known brands) which were uncomfortable i was lucky i found your store.

thank you for you're great help and service

Mrs Teresa Bojcun

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Mrs Teresa, we are very glad you walked into the right store to pick your new mattress. Thanks for your lovely feedback. We hope to see you again soon for your next purchase.

Happy Kid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I went to the Cockburn store to view a bed for my grandson and he was extremely happy when I showed him on facetime. Nicole was really happy to help me ensure the bed was in good nick ready to buy as floor stock sale . Got a bargain and a very happy kid

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Grace, happy to see you and your grandson happy. Hope he enjoys his new bed.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Colour I wanted was not on display. The sales person Lucky retrieved one for me from the back. Nothing was too much trouble for him even getting my purchase to my car.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Helen, that's a great review. Thank you for taking some time to post a feedback.

amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

i bought a king leather bed and it is great! perfectly sized, very spacious and amazing quality. The leather looks, and feels expensive, despite it being a fair price. im extremely satisfied with this product. the person helping me instore was so polite and extremely friendly, helped me with every inquiry. the product was fairly easy to build with simple, clear steps.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Amina, we indeed have a great team in Cannington. Glad you found the whole experience good.

Very nice experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Were happy and my friends when they saw my bed frame that we bought from furniture bazaar. My family are very comfortable when were lying on the bed.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Alex, happy to see you and your family enjoying the bed frame. Thanks for your lovely feedback.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Excellent service - Must Visit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

We bought our mattress (Body Relief) from Osborne Park branch and Ms Rooney was so helpful and provided proper guidance for us to arrive at an informed decision. She helped us choose the right mattress after studying our needs and requirements. Good knowledge of products. All the furnitures were well priced and had a good range to chose from for a middle income families. Other staffs were very helpful too and they have a good team in this branch. Will definitely shop with them in future.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Jacob, glad to see you were taken care of well. A good mattress is very important for a great night's sleep and it's amazing you had the right guidance in picking what's best suited for your per... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Very happy with Service and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I rang up to enquire about a bed that was on special at the Midland Store, Mandy was very helpful and gave me all the information I needed. We then went to the store and bought a bed and 2 bedside tables - half price so was a lot cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Mandy was polite and professional and I was very happy with the service. Would definitely shop there again.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Sarah,

That's great to see you found a bedroom suite suitable for you and at great price as well. Mandy is indeed great with customers. Thanks for taking the time to post a feedback.

Corner Unit -what a diggerence

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

In store purchase from display stock on floor.
Good condition and a reasonable price.
Sales and store person polite and helpful.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Andrew, that's good to hear you got a reasonable price. Enjoy your unit!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I bought a fabric lounge suite, a coffee table and entertainment unit. The sales consultant Mr. Pritesh was was very helpfull.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Hasan, great to see you were served well by Pritesh. Hope to see you around soon.

Money hungry people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Purchase in store and he charged me different what he told us. Very disappointing . Never going back again ever

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Sorry Bhupinder for what you've experienced. I believe you've been contacted by the customer service team.

Great Bar stools

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We purchased these bar stools after going into the store to buy a coffee table to match our other furniture that had been purchased a few years ago. The coffee table was now discontinued but we spotted the bar stools which will match our new industrial kitchen perfectly. The only problem was that after unpacking one of the stools was rusty, but after a quick phone call my husband took the stool back and it was replaced immediately.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Hi Ken, sorry for the inconvenience caused. But happy to see your issue was sorted. Thanks for your feedback.

1 of 87 pages