Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Staff at future assist were very helpful and efficient at all times . Overall very professional. Highly recommend them .

Financial Future Safe and Sound with these guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

From the first time we spoke to a financial adviser we were confident our money was in safe hands. From the outset everything was explained in simple English. We were given several options and answered many in-depth questions about how we saw our future and our needs. Future Assist then put together a plan, showing us forecast expectations of our portfolio.

Once we had agreed to their proposal they have been in contact regularly with us. They keep us informed of any changes, and we meet on a regular basis to discuss our progress. The company looks after all our taxation requirements leaving us knowing everything is in hand.

We are now making big changes in our lives and Future Assist have been extremely supportive of our changes, working with us to ensure our SMSF keeps paying good dividends on our investments.

I would like to personally thank all the staff at Future Assist for your professionalism and understanding of our fund requirements.

Outstanding help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Did everything from setting up super to making goals in personal wealth and life insurance would recommend to anyone to have a talk to them and let them show you what they can do for you

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Thanks for helping us with our finances. Look forward to many more years with you and your company advising us.

Never looked back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

After working for 17 years in the same job and being in the same super fund I realized I would not have enough money to retire on without getting some specialized assistance. I stumbled upon Future Assist 4 years ago and haven't looked back - it is called a self managed super fund but they do all the work - they even put tabs where they need you to sign. But more importantly I am now far better prepared financially for retirement thanks to the Australia wide team at Future Assist.

Iam happy with the outcome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Things seem to be going ok at the moment i keep a positive outlook as retire ment is only a few years away

Verified Customer

The ultimate financial services company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

I have learnt so much about my finances during my dealings with Future assist. They take the time to understand your personal situation and genuinely help to improve it. They have set up my SMSF and I now feel in control of my future. They have done all the heavy lifting and I get to sit back and watch my money grow. Thank you Team. Amazing service and I would recommend to anyone.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Johnno, It's great to see you were satisfied with our services, you have been a pleasure to work with & we will look forward to future Reviews. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a... read more »

Verified Customer

Sensible and considerate service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Future Assist have provided me well researched and considered advice and are prepared to be flexible with their goals for me. Communication is excellent and the staff are helpful as you'd hope for.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Julian, we are pleased to see you have found benefit working with us, our team really appreciates your comments & will continue to provide you with the service you expect and deserve. We will lo... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Informative service and advice. Extremely stress free service. Professional and helpful as well as thorough and precise in information given.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Emelie, Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to see you have had a great experience with us. We will look forward to your next review. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I value two things when dealing with companies, 1. Is communication and 2. Is timely responses. Future assist have always provided both of these and on top of that the people have always been pleasant to deal with. Thanks team.

Wonderful Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I found Future Assist Financial Services to be very efficient and reliable service. The customer service was great and very friendly. They were very informative and helpful with all that I needed to do.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Ankica, Thank you for your comments, Yulia & our team really appreciate it. You have been great to deal with over the years & we look forward to seeing your progress in the next 12 months. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

very very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I fine Future Assist Financial services very very helpful in helping me with my self manage super fund and easy to get along with , and the customer service is very good, I am very happy that I choose future assist to help with my superannuation . And would have no trouble in referring them to friends and family

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Paul, Great to see how well you have been progressing, our team really appreciates your comments & willing to help anytime. Thank you for considering our services to other people, we are always ... read more »

All done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Candy was very efficient and helpful. Everything i wanted done was sorted quickly and now i can sit back & relax, knowing my super is sorted.
Thanks Candy.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Jenel, Candy really appreciates your comments, anytime you have any questions Candy & our support team will be able to provide you with anything you need. We will look forward speaking to you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Future Assist is a great company to deal with have been with them for a few years know and can not fault the people and the quality of work they do cheers

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Scott, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, our team appreciates your comments & will endevour to continue our ongoing support through the years. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Top class financial services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Ryan the financial advisor, has been very proactive and professionalism in providing services and options to determine my financial needs, setting / develop goals and a growth plan.
He is always available to provide ongoing support, answering financial questions that I may have. This gives me as a client, peace of mind and have confident and trust in Future Assist’s recommended investment strategy that would give great outcome in the future.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Ian, Ryan our team really appreciate your comments, we are pleased to see how much you achieved with our ongoing support & your drive to succeed now & for the future. Please contact us anytime y... read more »

Excellent review, very necessary.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

All the right questions were asked and all relevant information was supplied. I understood everything that was relayed to me

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Jamie, It's great to see our team have supplied you with everything you need. We will look forward providing you with any assistance further into your retirement years. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

A great help in sorting out my financial problems.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Future Assist have helped my family out greatly in sorting out our day to day finances making our lives more comfortable. It has now given me the ability to concentrate to setting up my super for a more comfortable retirement.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Geemax, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are pleased you are happy with our services. You have shown the willingness to learn & adapt to any situation in a positive way, we appr... read more »

SMSF

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

It’s called self managed but FutureAssist do the hard work for you. Setting up your goals, deciding on your plan of investment and doing your tax return for you. The hard part is signing your name on forms. Easy as.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Bruce, Thank you for your comments, It's great to see we can be of assistance throughout the years. Please contact us anytime, we are only a phone call away. We will look forward to your progres... read more »

We are on our way to the retirement we want.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

With the help of Future Assist we are well on the way to a self funded financially viable retirement. Through expert guidance we have purchased the land, built the house and tenanted our first property with our SMSF. The best part is, this is just the beginning. Thanks guys

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Pat, We are pleased to see your progress, you have been a pleasure to work with. Our team will always be available to help keep you on track to achieving more now and for the future. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Great experience with staff always friendly and happy to help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The staff have always been courious and happy to help in anyway. They have provide information promptly. Very happy with the information and service.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Danjela, It's great to see you are satisfied with our services, we will look forward to speaking with you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

1 of 29 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: