Excellent service. Good listening

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I felt that my financial advisor really listened to me and my situation and worked out a very realistic plan for me to follow.

REDLAND BAY

So far so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Living on limited funds during maternity leave had me concerned about our lifestyle beyond retirement, so I answered an online survey stating that I'd like to look into this.
Future Assist opened my eyes to the possibilities and especially, the concept of superannuation assisting our goals. With all of the relevant departments communicating well together they truly do the bulk of the work for you.

They have been patient, respectful of our uncertainties, professional and efficient in all of our dealings to date. Informative and thorough, as well as supportive and accessible. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to secure a comfortable future.

Taking Control

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

As a person who has worked overseas and not have my employer contribute to a superfund i needed to take control of my retirement financial planning. I found that i needed to have my own SMSF to achieve my long term goals.
I have found the staff at Future Assist excellent to deal with and the advice I have been given, to date, has been spot on. I look forward to continued growth of my investment portfolio.
I am sure Future Assist will be there to point out the possibilities and pit falls along the way.

Great at what they do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I have found the experience great. Every thing is explained at the level for you. Best thing i have done using Future Assist. Thanks

Cardiff

They listen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Future Assist have been a great help in preparing my retirement plan.
When I first accessed the Resource Centre it was a bit hard to navigate and I told them so.
Now they are working on posting guidelines to help find your way around the site.
Good customer service is always greatly appreciated.

This is perfect! Helped me save money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

The services provided have been fantastic. They have not only helped me in saving money but they have also helped me pay my mortgage off quicker. They assisted us in obtaining an investment property in order to help us with our retirement. Not only do they help us in the present but they also help shape our future.

Best thing that happened to us

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Future Assist gave us more understanding regarding our budget and how to achieve our goal through savings and investment. Because of them we have achieved our goal specially to start our investment through smsf. Were happy and excited for the next step. Without them we dont have any idea how to handle to process to set up the smsf and what needs to be done and what we dont need to do.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Super!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We thought our financial position was at a standstill until our future assist plan unlocked our superannuation with promising investments.

This is great the future looks bright

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Great service. Everything is explained thoroughly and easy to understand. Constant communication gives us peace of mind that our future is being taken care if.

Peace of Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I just wanted to express how pleased I am with Future Assist and what a really good job they are doing. I am kept up to date and the online service is easy to access. The one on one meeting I had recently was extremely reassuring that I am in good hands and I was pleasantly surprised to read my 5 year plan/goals that I pledged for myself two years ago are on track. Thank you to all the Team.

Overview of last 12 months

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Not to bad to start with , I'll see what the next 12 months does and compair the two, the first has a lot a set up feed

Fantastic experience so far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

This is making us look forward to our future without all the stress involved. The staff have all been very professional and made us feel comfortable knowing we can call to them with any questions that arise.

A Company That Cares

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

My experience with Future Assist for the past years has been terrific. They have always stayed in touch with me and kept me up to date. The best part is that they always have the best outcome for me in mind. They are easy to contact and show a genuine willingness to help in any way they can. I particularly like how I can see all details of my portfolio online using the Investor Hub. Whenever I have contacted Future Assist I have received a response within 24 hours.

Verified Customer

Excellent comprehensive advice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I have had dealings with different financial advisors over my time but none comes to the fore like Future Assist. My wife and I had the initial hesitation and fear of the unknown however we are now comfortable with the changes we are making under the guidance of the team at Future Assist. The services provided are of a very high standard and looking forward to working with the team towards my financial goals.

Great advice, good conversation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Annual review arrived, time for a tick and flick discussion. Nope. This 1 hour chat was really informative, assessing the annual growth and opportunities for further investment. Great strategic advice that focused on the nuts and bolts but with an education. Opportunities were discussed with the life context in mind and great explanations of how to assess and balance insurance, debt management, investment and super. Super, great work! Bit of capacity building is useful for my own planning into the future.

Looking forward to a comfortable retirement with the help of FutureAssist

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We are happy with the service Future Assist have provided so far - looking forward to advice as to how to structure our retirement.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We are very happy with the service provided by Future Assist. Their communication and attention to detail is exceptional. Highly recommend.
Dave

Makes planning for retirement easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Future Assist takes the hard work out of managing your own super, they are knowledgeable and friendly and listen to our needs and concerns. They are helping us to achieve our financial goals by tailoring our portfolio to suit us as individuals and are there to offer advice and support as required.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Beck, Great to see your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to write your experience here on ProductReview, as always we look forward to working with you and look forward to seeing you again a... read more »

Verified Customer

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Future Assist offer excellent service and advise, they helped me with setting up a SMSF and plan for the future. All I have dealt with have been very helpful.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Steve, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. . Our staff are always here to help and look forward to working with you again soon! If there is anything else we can do to help or support ... read more »

1 of 16 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: