Financial intelligence

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Off to a rocky start with Future Assist but I must say the service has improved significantly since the beginning.

Diversifying your super for growth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Glad I could aggressively spread my super and insurances in my self managed super fund with great advice from many consultants. I now have an investment property, and almost all insurances through it and money still invested aggressively in shares

They listen and respond

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I had a couple of different conversations as part of my annual review - they listened to my concerns and responded quickly in one case, and after a follow up call about another question, I decided their suggestion about how I manage what I buy/sell/retain made sense . In summary, their advice seems reasonable and they don’t act too sharky.

Invest in your future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I highly recommend Future Assist if you are looking to inhance your retirement. Knowledgeable, savy, understanding, the staff at Future Assist are always happy to offer advice and an explanation for all the services they provide, in plain English.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi karen, Thank you for highly recommending us, Our team will continue to provide you with the service you require to keep moving forward & achieve your milestones leading up to your retirement. We... read more »

Luis - the best broker ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Luis saved us when another broker had left us high and dry. We found him to be very professional, speedy in preparing our application and submitting it to the bank. They followed up our bank and continued pushing right through to settlement. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone and have already recommended to my friends to use Future Assist, particularly Luis - best in the business!

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Nicole, We are pleased to see Luis has been of assistance to your needs, he really appreciates your comments & glad to see you work well with him. Our finance department are renowned for a smoot... read more »

Enjoy life when retired

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Explained in simply terms knowing my objectives for retirement and working towards the end resultthat works for me and my future

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Ashley, Great to see how well you understand the process & options available now & for retirement, we will be looking forward to seeing your progress over the years, please do not hesitate to co... read more »

Enjoy shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Nice works and helping hand with the furniture what I'm looking for and enjoy looking around for thing it's good.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Tahlia, I'm glad our financial adviser's are not only renowned for fantastic advice, but for the craftsmanship of our lounges, we are glad to see you are satisfied. Have a great week! Future Assist.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Very relaxed atmosphere with a non aggressive approach to secure your business. Staff are very knowledgeable with the product they are promoting.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Crazytalk, We are pleased to hear you have found our services to be of benefit for your lifestyle & financial goals, we will look forward speaking to you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Great company who I trust and value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Very happy with the company so far! Staff are fantastic! Great experience and can’t wait to see what happens in the coming year. So much time was spent assisting us with our finances and it’s been great.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Mandi, Thank you for your comments, our team really appreciates it. We will look forward to your next review & seeing your progress in the years to come. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

They have been very professional and provided excellent advice .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I was not aware of my financial situation fully.
Future assist gave me a lot of insight and information. I am very happy that I engaged them.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for sharing your experience, we are pleased to hear you have benefit in our advice & we look forward to dealing with you over the years. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

great super set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

All goes great and very fast and very informative, the contacts we have are very helpful in assisting us in setting it up and making changes

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Thanks Neil, We are grateful you are happy with our services to date, We will look forward to your next review & will look forward to seeing your progress. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

My Future Revealed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

In a nutshell;- If I had have met with Future Assist five years earlier, I'd be living a comfortable, profitable retired life now!

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Shane, Thank you again for providing yet another Testimonial, you have been a pleasure to work with over the years & Aaron speaks very highly of you, We will look forward speaking to you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Goulburn

• 5 answers
Private message

Book of Knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Future Assist have been nothing short of amazing. We reside over 2 hours away from the office location, this has not presented an issue. Future Assist have made multiple phone calls, they have explained everything in great depth, taken the time to ensure we understood everything and our goals and objectives were met. Daniel Thalji has been so patient with scheduling appointments outside normal office hours to ensure we can fit them in with our young family. Future Assist show great professionalism and have a team of knowledgeable staff that all work together wonderfully to take care of their client's needs.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Kylz, We are pleased you made the choice to work with Future Assist, it's still early stages but you have both achieved so much. Daniel Thalji really appreciates your comments & will ensure you ... read more »

Could not do without them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Always look forward to our yearly catch up (more if we require it). Future Assist deal with all our individual needs and addresses them appropriately and in a timely manner. Andre and the team go over and beyond our expectations. They work in with my husband and myself as we are very busy. We are always put at ease and at the end of our catch ups we have been very happy. Thank you so much to all those that we talk to. You make our super experience easy. Keep up the great work. Happy campers her.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Cjae, We are pleased to see you enjoy your yearly review, Andre & our team really appreciate your comments. We ensure our client service managers, Advisers & other departments are aware of any c... read more »

Excellent Service - Colby has been Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Looking forward to a future that has us in the direction we need to go! Colby and the team have been fantastic to date and they have made to process very easy to navigate!

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Robert, thank you for your comments, Colby appreciates it. We are only a phone call away so please contact us anytime, we look forward to providing this ongoing service for years to come. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Do yourself a favour ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Future Assist has been met all my needs. They have organised my superannuation, kept me focused, explained everything in a way I understand and are now checking I have the most appropriate arrangements in place. They don't work on commission so I have never felt the staff are worrying about their own circumstances over mine. I highly recommend them.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Carole, The team really appreciates your comments, we strive to make sure our clients are getting the best possible services, over the years you have been a pleasure to deal with & we thank you ... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent service - the sooner you join, the better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

We have been very happy with Future Assist so far. They are all friendly and helpful. Our direct adviser is fantastic - Thank you Ryan. The team are helping us to achieve our financial goals with no to little stress. also want to thank Helen with all the assistance and patience with the bank forms.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Rayne,We are pleased to see you are happy with our services, Ryan, Helen & our team appreciate your comments. You have progressed really well over the years & glad to know we have been able to i... read more »

Very thoughtful and understanding the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Future assist have shown me how easy it is to set up a smsf fund and explains the details clearly to become financial independent

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi John, Thank you for your comments, you have been great to work with over the years & looking to work with you for many more, we are pleased to see you have found our process to be efficient, our... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent service - the sooner you join, the better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We have been very happy with Future Assist so far. They are all friendly and helpful. Our direct adviser is fantastic - Thank you Patrick Galang! it is great to have a group helping you with your financial goals, and to be able to consult with them when it comes to important financial decisions in your life.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Arman, Thank you for making the choice to work with us, Pat has mentioned how well you have come along through the process & how grateful you have been with the service so far, we are pleased to... read more »

Refinance loan and insurance review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Candy has been very helpful on explaining the process of the refinancing for my loan and the insurance product for my husband ( BINH LUONG).

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Thi, It's great to see Candy explaining each step for you, she appreciates your comments. We are glad to see we have been able to identify some areas that can help you now & for the future, than... read more »

1 of 27 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: