Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Our experience with Future Assist Financial Services was very positive, they provided ample documentation and explained it all to us. Gavin was always available when we called to provide additional information or explanations if required.

Verified Customer

Great help makes SMSF easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I had all my super with another company but could not get any one to talk and it was not performing. Moved to Future Assist and now I have contact from the company all the time and open access channels if I need to ask any question and their web sit once you log in has lots of useful information. Great company to be dealing with and all the people I have dealt with have been easy to talk to and provide the information I need in a format I can use.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Greg, Our team thanks you for your feedback, we strive to provide great communication & services for our clients, it's great to see you are settling in nicely. Please contact us anytime & thank ... read more »

Looking Towards the Future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Having been contacted by the Future Assist team we were apprehensive at the start due to a previous experience. The whole process has been very structured and all the information was given to us to make the right decision for our financial future. They are away available to answer any question we had during the process.
We are now in the process of setting up a SMSF to secure our financial freedom in retirement. We would highly recommend the team from Future Assist to any of our family and friends looking to grow their superannuation.

Haydn & Julie Oliver

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Julie, we are pleased to hear you have had a great experience with us so far, it's great to see you making a positive step for you & your finances after such experiences in the past. You are wel... read more »

Annual Checkpoint

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I had a great experience with all the knowledge and support that I have received with Future Assist. My last Checkpoint was conducted with every detailed that is required. All the questions that I had were answered on the spot or within the next 24 hours.
Thanks heaps for all your continued support.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Brett, You have been very responsive & this has helped our team provide a better service for you. It's great to see your questions have been answered & we will look forward to your next review. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Future Assist The name says it all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

2 years into our SMSF We couldn’t be more satisfied with the services provided by future assist
Future assist have guided us through the set up and ongoing management of our super fund a task that would have been far to overwhelming to attempt on our own,
They have delivered positive direction for us to follow in order to achieve our retirement and financial goals, we wish we had discovered future assist years earlier
I recommend to anyone wanting to take control of there superannuation to get in touch with future assist and let them help you too
Gary & Catherine Evans

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Gary, Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our ongoing management & services. Our team will always be available to answer any questions & provide you with revie... read more »

Amazing team with awesome advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The Future Assist team have been absolutely awesome in the way they have dealt with us.
There's been a lot of overwhelming decisions we've needed to make as this is all very new to us and the team have made us feel so comfortable in every decision and explained everything in an easy to understand way.
Nothing is too hard for them to deal with.
We will definitely be referring as many friends to Future Assist as possible so they can also get ahead of their futures now.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Chris, I had the pleasure of seeing you go through the advice process & how well you have Incorporated everything. You have achieved so much in such a short time & we cannot wait to see your pro... read more »

This helped me take control of my finances

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Previously I was not in control of my superannuation with multiple funds, duplicate insurances and an unclear picture of financial future. I now have a future focused plan, agreed investment strategy, and understand and have key financial goals. Thanks to Future Assist. Can recommend everyone to take this financial journey

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Jane, It's great to see how well you have progressed & we are thankful that you would recommend Future Assist to potential clients. We are pleased to see that you are motivated each year to have... read more »

Fitzroy North, Victoria

Professional, effective & trustworthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The team at Future Assist are truly supportive of even the small investor. They are the epitome of professionalism, take a true interest in the little guy, but above all, are reliable, and you can bank on their results. I trust them explicitly and am extremely pleased so far. Looking forward to the future in their hands.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Andrew, The team at Future Assist appreciate your comments, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our services to date. We are only a phone call away so please contact us anytime, we will lo... read more »

Terrific Service, great team of advisers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

My wife and I were looking for advice and education on our investment options. We advised on the returns we were looking for as part of their process and they were able to target exactly how we could achieve this within our means. Everyone has been extremely helpful and efficient

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Richard, Thank you for your feedback, it's a pleasure to see you have found benefit in our process, we will continue to provide you this service through the years. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

alexandra hills, QLD

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

found the lemon in the tree

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

I specifid what I wanted and they could not offer me a choice of super funds all they were interested and focused on was one particular fund, which I can only assume is offered to everyone? I also wanted my TAX sorted and all they keep going back to is trying to sell me some up market health insurance? that I was not interested in?

all I requested was that they assist me in finding a better super fund and sort out my TAX they could not do either?
all they could offer was to find me a insurance cover (which they obviously get a commission from) and to transfer my super in to there recommended super account which they have control over they requested a bank account as Identification??? plue a fee of $2000.

I checked out the recommended super and it has one of the worst rating on any supper comparison site. when I questioned this they were adamant that they get a better serves than the general public do as they are financial advisors.

I think the next Royal commission should be in the financial sector after dealing with the banks.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Steve We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. The super fund you refer to was selected and recommended due to it being a low cost offering (total ongoing fees around ... read more »

Easy to deal with and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Future Assist go out of their way helping my wife and I understand investments and our choices when it comes to our SMSF. There staff are easy to deal with and very professional making sure we are comfortable with any decisions we make.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Christopher, Thank you for sharing your experience, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our services & communication. You have been great to work with & we really appreciate you setting as... read more »

Life changing advice with fantastic results

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

The team at future assist have worked closely beside me in every step of gaining financial wealth. Very professional and highly recommend.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Rebecca, I'm happy to hear you would recommend us, we will look forward to continuing this service for years to come. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Great advice with clear objectives.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Great team to work with and I received some excellent advice. Have a plan in place and I feel confident about my financial future. Really excited about working with the team at Future Assist and building my wealth for retirement.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Troy, Thank you for your comments, Aaron has definitely appreciates how committed you were through the process. It definitely will be exciting to see your progress for the first 12 months. Do no... read more »

Happy to plan our future

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Great to see our investments increasing each year. Very happy with the service and the support from all staff and always very helpful

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Kim, We are glad to hear you are pleased with the result of your investments, You have been a big part of your own successes by being available & incorporating our advice into own hands. Thank y... read more »

Future Assist made it look easy to manage our finances

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

One-stop shop for our SMSF, risk management and ongoing admin services needs.
Great customer service, knowledgeable staff at reasonable costs.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Dennis, Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our team & services. You have been a pleasure to deal with, we will look forward to seeing your progress in the next review! Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Very helpful so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

we have found future assist to be very helpful. so far, so good. we have only been with them for a few months. They seem to be very thorough. thanks

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Mel, I'm pleased to hear you have made a positive step to seeking more advice with us. You have been great to work with, thank you for taking out the time for our adviser to work with you & put ... read more »

My review

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The help we have received over the last 12-18months has been outstanding. When we have needed something future assist has been right there to help us thru it.. We are now slowly but surely learning from our experiences with you guys. Much appreciated. Todd Pringle

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Todd, Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are pleased with our service to date. There is so much to learn & it's great to see you are motivated to keep learning & incorporating ... read more »

Gold Coast

Not bad

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Initial advice was great. Follow up is good advisors are always contactable and happy to help. They explain things well make everything easy to understand.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Liz, It's great to see our team have been attentive & have been able to explain everything clearly. We appreciate your feedback & will look forward speaking to you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I am very happy with this product.
Managing money and finances has never been my strong point but since using Future Assist I can relax knowing that im in great hands.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Aaron, Great to see you made your first step towards making a better financial future for yourself. We will continue to provide you with tools & any services to achieve each milestone you have set. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Super Service from Future Assist

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

A word of thanks to Future Assist for the consistently great service with regards to my financial planning. Appreciate the approach, follow up and speed at which the team have taken on the variety of services.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Andrew, It's great to hear everything's working out for you, we take pride in our process & departments, so we are happy to hear we have been efficient in providing you with these services. We a... read more »

1 of 25 pages