Great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Very happy with strategy developed for us to make retirement comfortable. Things are progressing well and better than the big super funds.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Darren, Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Aaron and the team were very happy to read your review and look forward to supporting you for many more years to come! ... read more »

Simple Peace of Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

My husband and I were looking to maximize our superannuation potential and incorporate flexible options and outcomes. Future Assist have made our super work hard for us and our goals are now within reach. We have been with Future Assist for four years and we couldn't be more delighted with the simplicity, support and consideration we have received.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hello Rebecca, Thanks again for visiting our Product Review page and sharing your thoughts. Maria & Ben were both very happy to see your comments. Its always great to hear that you are tracking t... read more »

Great Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Our Financial Advisor has been great and has tried his best for us, he has given us hope for the future.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Shellianne, Colby and the team in Southport were delighted to read your commments. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. Kind regards, Trent Murray - Group Operations Manager

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Over the years the people I have dealt with have been patient and understanding. They do their best to be helpful and answer all questions.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Gibbs, It was great to read your review and I would like to personally thank you for the time you have taken to share this with us. We look forward to seeing you again at your next financial re... read more »

It’s just right for me and my wife,all my accounts are all well looked after.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Yes we want to investors property’s through my super. so we can get some place be for the price of the house goes to high.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Hamesh, I Many thanks for taking the time to share this with us. Remember we are always here to help, if you have any further questions or need further clarification between now and your next re... read more »

Financial Review.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

A quick review that covered the previous 12 months activities.
Covered off on the portfolio and how effective it's been.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Peter, Great to hear that your investment portfolio is continuing to be effective for you. The Advisers in our Client Services Team take a lot of pride in the effort the put into this process ... read more »

Has changed our lives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Future assist (Daniel) has Sorted out our confusing financial Situation. Thanks we feel a whole lot better about our future.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Samatha, its always great when we can help to improve the lives of our clients. Peace of mind is priceless! Daniel and the team have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and look forward to see... read more »

Great annual review with Maria

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Maria was very friendly clear and answered all our questions. It was a pleasure. As always the future assist team exeeded our expectations

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi David, Maria and the Client Services team loved your review. Short and to the point! We are so happy that you feel your expectations have been exceeded and look forward to working with you for m... read more »

Each team member helps in every way that know how to

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Very happy with the company & the way the take care of their clients they always make sure your on the same page.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for mentioning the effort we put into communicating with our clients! If there is anything else we can do to help or support you before... read more »

This is my review.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Happy for now. Not sure what to say except I'm happy with what you are doing. If you can send me the info I need to my Super put into this acc.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi George, Glad to hear that you are happy. I believe Maria has been in touch and has provided the necessary documents and all is going well. We look forward to working with you for many more yea... read more »

Always a pleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

We always feel well taken care of after our interactions with Charles Gallasch, always makes time for us and his follow up is fantastic. Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and understanding of our needs.

To catch up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Pierre was easy to talk to.He knew what he was talking about and looking forward to of talk to Future Assist team in the future.

Great think in life to have.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Future Assist i highly recommend it has changed our way of thinking for our retirement. With their help we can achieve our goals...

Be Open Minded

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

When David and I first started the process, we were quite nervous, following couple of unfortunate experiences. The Team at Future Assist were amazing. They answered all our questions - took their time with us - understanding anxiousness.

They were so very clear in all their explanations and are obviously experts in their fields.

Enjoyed the process and looking forward to the future.

Aaron does a great job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Aaron is easy to talk to. He's approachable with any queries we have with regards to our financial situation - from Lisa and Jonathan.

A professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

A well constructed, communicated and flexible service offering that whilst very professional in delivery doesn’t feel sterile and without emotion.

Very good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Future Assist provides tailored solutions to improve finances and helps setting financial goals.
They lead you step by step to organise your finance and make the most of it. They are very professional and valuable. Highly recommend

This is perfect. Wish I had found you earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

I can't thank you enough Future Assist for sorting out all our finances and saving us thousands. The team at Future Assist have been great and have guided us all the way explaining each step in terms that we understood. All the staff have been friendly and supportive and I would highly recommend Future Assist to everyone.

Great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

My wife and I have been clients of Future Assist for over 5 years, in which time they have brought all of our financial goals together to create a long term investment and tax minimisation strategy. What I really love about Future Assist is the transparency, and feeling that all of the staff strive to continually make our financial situation better. The holistic approach of having all of our finances under the one roof, including property, shares, tax, insurances and SMSF gives us a sense of security, and overall satisfaction with only needing to deal with one company.
I highly recommend them, and have even referred friends, who have also become happy clients.

Its great for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Everyone i spoke with were very helpful and patient with me, the service was excellent and i believe future assist is doing their best to look after my finances

1 of 18 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: