This is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

From beginning, Future Assist has been informative, without being know-alls. All of the people we have been dealing with make you feel comfortable with any decision we have made. They do not tell you what to do but advise and it is still up to us. I feel safe in knowing our goals for retirement will be fulfilled. Thank you all

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for your review! Its always great to work with motivated clients like you!. As you have experienced first hand, the right information, the right advice and a practical plan for ... read more »

Excellent advice, consideration and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I have received excellent service and support and look forward to continuing working with FutureAssist towards my future financial goals

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Marie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to working with you towards retirement! As always if there is anything you need between now and your next review please reac... read more »

Verified Customer

Friendly, helpful and keeps us on track!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We have been with Future Assist for over 4 years. They have been professional and have helped us develop our property portfolio and given us direction and focus with our money. I highly recommend their knowledge and friendly approach.

This is perfect, I couldn’t be happier.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

The staff at future assist have been fantastic, very helpful and made sure that we understand 100% with everything. If there was anything that l didn’t understand, Tony and other staff will help me as quick as they can.

Product review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I have had a great experience with my contacts at Future Assist. They have been very easy to access and helpful in explaining my super outcomes.

This is excellent has helped me tremendously

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

This has helped me get on the straight and narrow and better secure my future towards retirement. After a year I am much better positioned and am moving in the right direction.

Very clear instructions and very helpful moving forward for our future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

We have been with Future Assist now for 15 months and we are now looking into a buying a rental property with their help.
We can't believe how helpful everyone has been to reach our goal.
We would totally recommend Future Assist to handle all your financial needs.

Great service and solutions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Service has been impeccable with great communication and follow up. Planning seems good so far and the solutions implemented are logical for future financial growth.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Clifford, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your thoughts with us. Ryan and the Melbourne team were very happy to see your post and would like to extend their personal tha... read more »

yearly meeting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Hi, Been with Future Assist for over 3 years, my super has gone up and up, Thanks to the staff from admin to finance poeple, great work kept it going......

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Brian, 3 years has gone quickly! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and especially for mentioning the specialist teams that work behind the scenes (they always like it ... read more »

• 1 answer
Private message

Great for the average person to get a handle on building a better personal future.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Great opportunity to build on assets to secure a better personal future towards retirement. Great that we can follow the progress of all investments at any time from the comfort of home.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Les, Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Great to hear that you are feeling more in control of your investments and have now got a better handle on your financial future. As you know, its... read more »

Professional & Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The professionalism, reliability, and adaptability are paramount in dealing with Future Assist being able to conduct meetings online and deal in a digital arena make them innovative in their approach. Their professionalism and product knowledge are paramount to their service.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Dayna, Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Product Review. Hayley and the team were very happy to see your comments and would like to extend their thanks! As always we are only a ... read more »

very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

was a bit skeptical at first but now am sold on Future Assist handling my investments and feel secure in the way the government audits our account and the information I receive.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hello Warwick, Great to hear you are feeling more secure and your investments are tracking well. Daniel and the team in the Southport office are aways here and look forward to working with you as w... read more »

Colby A

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Our advisor was phenomenal in collating the information required , chasing us to get everything through to advice and implementation. We put it off for long enough but he made it worth the wait. We will be recommending our advisor and Future Assist to our friends to do likewise and secure their future.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Alex, Thank you for the awesome review of Colby and the team! Colby definitely gives every client 100% and he was really pleased to see your comments. Thank you for the referrals, we will ensu... read more »

Brilliant company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Future assist offer the best customer service experience through their knowledgeable and real 'can do' attitude. Couldn't manage without them!

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hello Nat, Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with us. Great to see your facebook profile pic too! We look forward to working with you for many more years to... read more »

Thankyou Sahil and team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Thankyou so much to Sahil, Adib and the Future Assist team for helping me realise my goals so quickly and helping me establish a clear financial path.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Alexandra, Sahil, Adib and the Sydney team have thoroughly enjoyed working with you. As you know they are also really fun to work with. Glad to hear they have been able to help you reach some... read more »

This has changed my life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Who knew that I could change my financial future...Future Assist that's who! After being a struggling single Mum, finally getting children to adulthood, I looked around and saw that I had lived without financial goals and with still a hard 25 years of work and debt still to go and a retirement of poverty. My superannuation would not be enough. Future Assist have now enabled me to not only retire a bit earlier but to have enough superannuation to live comfortably in retirement. Oh and also to have some goals for myself and a plan and skills to reduce my debt. The advice and service is thorough and honest with built in choices and free will. The advisors are disciplined and committed to the Future Assist roadmap and do not deter from it. Most importantly they do not judge or discriminate but educate and support you to take greater care of your own financial future and therefore YOUR life. Each and every team are professional and exude high standards of service and support. I can't thank them enough, it is the best investment I have ever made.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hello Kathryn, What a great personal story!!!. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us. It is always great to work with motivated clients and see the positi... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent customer service experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

My name is Mariana Luca and, I can say I am a happy customer. Sahil Bhuller is my adviser and, working with him is always a pleasure. I like the way he interacts with the customers, he has a friendly, helpful attitude being very professional at the same time. He promptly provides the information required delivering the best customer service.

For a short period of time I've been assisted by Daniel Thalji that helped me efficiently, in a friendly manner. It was a pleasure working with him as well.

With Future Assist I feel that I have received that little unexpected extra in the shape of extra effort. I've already recommended your services to my friends and, I'm sure they will receive an excellent customer service.

Thank you!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Mariana, Firstly thanks for taking time out of your busy day to share your thoughts with us. Danny and Sahil were very excited to see your review and are exactly as you say 'Professional and Fr... read more »

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Great service everything they said has happened so far in the middle of the next step so i'll wait to see how that goes but first 12 months have been great and everyone I've dealt with have been 10/10

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Michael, thanks for the 10/10 rating! Great to hear that you have had a postive experience and as always we are here to support you as we track towards your goals. Kindest regards, Trent Murray - Group Operations Manager

Well balanced advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

We engaged Future Assist a few years ago because our long term finances were not going anywhere, despite all our hard work. Friendly but professional, realistic but not flashy, the advisors at FA have really helped keep us on track through thick and thin.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Peter, We loved reading your review! Hayley and the team have enjoyed working with you are only ever a call or email away. We are looking forward to working with you for many years to come. Se... read more »

Would never be in the position I am today without future assist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I was not happy with my super and didn't really understand self managed super. Future assist helped with that. In doing so also helped investment and finance. Future assist took care of everything, I just needed to read and sign. The extra bonus, the wealth of growing information future assist provide via the website for reference. Be it power retailer or internet provider comparison, it's all at your finger tips when you want it. Not being pushed on you with marketing.

The future assist team have been fantastic.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hello Rick, Aaron (from the Advice Team) and Ben (from Accounting) have read your review and would like to personally send their thanks for sharing your experience with us. Its been a pleasure wo... read more »

1 of 20 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: