Future Assist is the right guide for your financial success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We have been with Future Assist for over one and a half years now. The level of knowledge, experience and friendliness was above and beyond our expectation. Candy Guo and the team have been exceptional in explaining in detail our progress during the review. Thank you.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Claudio, It's been a pleasure dealing with you, our team & Candy will always go out of their way to help you. We are pleased to hear you value our services & we will look forward to your next review! Daniel - Future Assist.

12 month review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Tryston was full of knowledge and explained it sovthat we could understand. Also assisted with some great information and also listened to what where are plans for the future.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Annette, Trystan really appreciates your comments, he delivers the best he can for his clients & we are glad to know he can be of assistance. We are excited to be working with you for many years... read more »

Verified Customer

First class and easy to understand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

We found the The Future assist team to be excellent, they provided clear, researched advice and options for our SMSF.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Adam, We are pleased to know you are happy with our services. Our team will continue to provide you with up to date information moving forward. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Daniel - Future Assist.

Very thorough and professional team approach

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The Team at Future Assist really did help outline our options. They were very thorough and informative, helping guide our decision making. We were comforted by the fact they are very experienced and professional throughout the process. Excited to see how the strategy comes into play. Thank you to the future assist team for bringing a little "harmony" into our financial outlook!

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Joumana, Thank you for sharing your experience. You have been a pleasure to work with for the past few months, we are pleased to hear we have made such a positive impact on your circumstances. O... read more »

Finance Broker Ultimate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Our finance broker went over and beyond to help us secure finance. It was easy, constant contact and went smoothly for our purchase it was uncomplicated!

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Theresa, I'm pleased to see the finance process has gone well, you have been great to deal with over the years & we will look forward to your next review. Daniel - Future Assist.

Investment opportunities.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Service is great, knowledge of investing opportunities is very good. Always friendly and understanding of our needs. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Stephen, Thank you for sharing your experience, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our services. Daniel - Future Assist.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

My husband and I have been clients of Future Assist for 7 years. We have always found the client services team to be professional, thorough and interested in helping us reach our financial goals. We were very pleased with our last review with Hewad as it helped us to clarify some future steps we can take to continue to move in the right direction.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Danielle, Thank you for such a positive review, you have both been a pleasure to deal with over the years & our team will continue to provide you with the ongoing service you deserve. Congratula... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

My wife and I went to see Future Assist, to help us get back on track and aim towards retirement.
All the information given was easy to understand and explained completely.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi John, Thank you for choosing to work with us to have a better chance of achieving your goals for retirement. Our team will always be of assistance so please do not hesitate to contact us. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Great job guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I have been a client of future assist how for about 4 to 5 years . The good thing about these guys is that you do not just feel like a number unlike a lot of others financial groups they truly are out get the best results for you. I can honestly say I do not thing my finances and super would where they are now and now feel comfortable to get a head with a outside of super investment and no way would I have be in a position with out these guys to do this .

I have just had my annual review with yulia so thank you guys my future is looking brighter watch year

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Scott, It's been great dealing with you over the years & happy to hear you have received the service you expect from our team. You are in great hands with Yulia, she goes over and beyond to prov... read more »

Great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We contacted Future Assist on line and were contacted next business day. We felt no pressure at any stage and everyone we dealt with were so knowledgeable and understanding of our needs. They took the time to explain everything in detail and considered our individual situations. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about getting some advice to better their financial position.
F & J

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi F & J, We are pleased our services are the right fit for your circumstances. We will look forward to your first review, our team will always be available so please do not hesitate to contact us. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Financial Assist provide amazing service and support in helping people manage current and future financial arrangements. Very professional and thorough in their assessment and delivery.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Glenda, Thank you for your comments, our scope of advice varies & glad to be of assistance. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our team, we will look forward to seeing your progress in the next meeting. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Clifton Springs

Excellent Service from a Helpful & Friendly Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I've had a great experience with Future Assist. They are a very experienced and professional team who have helped me get my SMSF off the ground and effectively manage it. They are very communicative when needed and work behind the scenes to make sure things run smoothly. They have provided sound financial advice in other areas too. I'm very pleased with their service

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Jason, Our team really appreciates your comments & will be there to help you in time of need, we are pleased to see everything's working out. We will look forward speaking to you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Wetherill Park

Communication is fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We recently contacted Future Assist to help us out with some financial planning. I was very hesitant at first as I have heard many horror stories with financial planners. The team have been so very helpful and able to guide us through a numbers of different options. They take the time to listen to what we are comfortable with. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Jane, We are pleased you chose to work with us & glad to see you have found benefit in our services in such a short time. Our team will always be available to answer any questions you have & gui... read more »

Verified Customer

Highly knowledgeable and Informative staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We have been with future assist over 3 years and we have had a positive gain in our super over that time, better on average than our previous retail funds last review was 13.5%. Advisors are always easy to reach and are always up to date with the latest information on shares and portfolio management. During our reviews we are given the opportunity to change the way our portfolio is structured and given good advice when we had a change in our circumstances.
Would highly recommend future assist

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Kristy, Thank you for such a positive review of your position, we are pleased with your results and our team will continue to provide you with the service you expect and deserve. We appreciate y... read more »

Professional, Helpful and Diligent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Can not fault the professionalism and guidance that Future Assist have provided in setting up our SMSF. Without them, we would not have been able to do this and they have guided us with patience through the process. It is a relief knowing we are working with good people working with us to achieve our Financial goals

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Brett, Thank you for your kind words, our team really appreciates your feedback & will continue to provide you with the expected service you require. We will be looking forward to seeing your pr... read more »

Gold Coast

Private message

My futures so bright.......I gotta wear shades!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

I am 3 years away from retirement now and thanks to the help of the team at Future Assist I can afford to splash out on some of the finer things. I have some very sound investments and plenty of cash flow to last me well into the future. Since signing up with Future Assist I have been very confident at every stage and now I and seeing the returns. Thanks to Trent and the Team I'm sitting pretty.
Thanks again,
Fred

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Fred, thank you for providing such a positive review, pre planning for your retirement will give you more of a chance to have the luxuries in life just as you have experienced, we are pleased yo... read more »

Awesome on track with life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

We are on track for where we want to be in the time frame we originally asked for when we originally joined feel very happy that we joined with future assist

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Craig, It's great to hear how well you are doing with us, thank you for having patience & beleiving in our advice. We are grateful to have such a motivated client who will take our tools & servi... read more »

Awesome stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Have been with future assist for a few years now and am very pleased with what we as a team have achieved

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Kenneth, We are fortunate to have a client like you, It's been a pleasure providing you with the necessary tools & services to achieve your goals. We will look forward to dealing with you for many years to come. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Excellent advice and great returns

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Staff are customer focused. I have a follow up every 12 months to review my circumstances and if there are any changes needed. If I need anything earlier, Ryan is only a phone call away. No ongoing fees. My super has had fantastic returns this year and my Insurance’s are all sorted. This company goes above and beyond. Thank you.

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Donna, Thank you for regularly checking in and being available for reviews. You are in great hands with Ryan & happy to hear how you are enjoying being with us. We will look forward speaking to you soon. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Staff at future assist were very helpful and efficient at all times . Overall very professional. Highly recommend them .

Comments
Future Assist Financial Services Official

Hi Karen, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our services, we will continue to offer this for many years to come. Daniel Pawelek - Future Assist.

1 of 22 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: