Review rating:

Aviary for wildlife

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Thankyou Garden Master for custom designing us a 20ft flight aviary for wildlife with special needs. Easy to put together and made to our exact requirements. Friendly service and great follow up too.

Comments
Garden Master Official

Hi Sue, it was our pleasure to make them for you. We are very committed to deliver orders based on our client's requirements and we thank you for the opportunity and trust to help you with your customised aviary.

Fantastic quality garden /storage shed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

From my first telephone contact I got the impression these people really know what they are doing.i did not think such service existed today,from the most professional receptionist who sold me the shed thru to the installer.I am most impressed with the quality of my garden shed as I had looked around and nothing came near the products from Garden Master,I would certainly purchase from them again and would highly recommend them to any body looking to purchase a quality shed with good old fashioned Service

Comments
Garden Master Official

Hello Alan. We are very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with both our products as well as our customer service. We have been in this business for a very long time now and all that experience ... read more »

Good Quality Garden Sheds and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Purchased my smooth cream customised economaster garden shed from garden master and have since stocked all my clutter in there. I must say that the purchase was very easy because: 1.) They were very knowledgeable and professional. 2.) They can fully customise your sheds to meet your specifications. I recommend them for anyone trying to declutter their backyard!

Well built products doesn't come cheap

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Great customer service. Very accommodating and very professional. Given that they are in the manufacturing since 1975, they've got a really well made product on hand (They are probably one of the pioneers in SA in this industry. Sorry, wasn't able to ask). Price are Okay (I keep my cash deep in my pockets). But hey, you couldn't go wrong with a 12 year guarantee, right? So I paid for it with my eyes closed, and there I was, bringing home my new garden shed. They have factory seconds by the way, I just wasn't the sheds I was looking for.

If you are reading this, then you probably need one, so call them! It's worth a try. As I've said, they are very accommodating.

Comments
Garden Master Official

Hello Derrick, thank you for your feedback. As you have said, building quality products does not come cheap. Our pricing model is balanced between product quality and value for money. At the end of... read more »

Verified Customer

If you need a garden shed, I recommend buying from Garden Master!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Purchased my shed from Garden Master and had some measurements customised and some part of the shed modified. The outcome was perfect, build quality of my compact shed was great, and the customer service as what other's mentioned was excellent! Even the lady, who usually gets to answer my call was very polite. I only signed up to the site to give my testimony and that hopefully, this helps anyone out there in need of a garden shed.

Comments
Garden Master Official

Hi Alan, thank for the effort in singing up just to provide us the positive feedback. You can count that we will continue to provide the same service to you, and our future customers. Many thanks!

Verified Customer

It was down right perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Purchased an aviary from Garden Master. Got extra mesh installed on specific areas. Had provided measurements to fit right in the spot in my home. Doors and hinges, colors, ALL PERFECT! I couldn't ask for more. They have truly met my expectations, and for that, they deserve my praise!

Verified Customer

Love my fully customisable shed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Everything at Garden Master is customisable from the size and colours down to the locks and windows. Good service overall. They'll spend time with you in getting your specifications right. So, if anyone is looking for a customisable storage sheds, I suggest you try these guys!

Adelaide, South Australia

Worth my time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

I don't normally write recommendations for any items or service I get, but this business is such a huge exception! The service they provided is truly excellent that it is just worth sharing! The specifics of the Skillion shed I requested was right on target!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Garden Master Official

Hello Carol, thank you for the effort of writing us a review. We've been doing what we do best, and that's helping out our client's as much as we can. Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. Again, many thanks!

Verified Customer

Perfectly Customised Sheds. Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

The guy in charge helped me out with the specifications that I needed exactly. I wanted get this Truss Shed but told him that it was a bit larger than what I needed, and that I preferred a sliding door. To my surprise he tells me: "Not a problem, what dimensions do you need? We can change the doors for you and turn it into a sliding door if that's what you want."

So they quoted me on the specifications, and was amazed by how well it came out. They were extremely helpful and will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

The craftsmanship was perfect, and the service - Even better! Highly recommended!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Garden Master Official

This may have been a very late acknowledgement, but we are very happy that you are highly satisfied with your purchase. We've been in the business for a very long time so we do understand and reall... read more »

• 1 comment

True Experts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Purchased a garden shed from this company. Honest and very friendly staff, unlike the other business (Stratco) I was suppose to deal with first. These guys offered me sheds within my budget and didn't go around the bush. Apparently, Garden master has been in the industry for a very long time, and the guy who owns the company inherited the business.

So if an expert is what you're looking for, visit there website at [weblink removed]. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys as they deserve it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Called the guys for some enquiries about the shed I bought last October. Service did not disappoint!

Garden Master Official

Hi Stuart, after sales is equally important as making a sale as you have experienced first hand. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any other enquiries. Also, this may come late, but we appreciate the feedback you have provided. Cheers!